Good morning, kids. Evidently some sort of a cease-fire agreement, described as a “truce,” was reached yesterday in which Israel is supposed to halt operations for three days to give non-combatants a chance to flee the area, or some such bullshit like that.
UPDATE: It has not been reached yet but for sure is being pushed. Hard.
Sources say the deal would also involve the release of Palestinians, supposedly women and children, currently held in Israeli prisons, although the numbers that would be involved are currently unclear.
Hamas has already agreed to the deal in principle, although the Israelis have not, and are still negotiating specific terms.
The Israelis have signaled any truce would be temporary, with war cabinet member Benny Gantz warning on Wednesday: “Even if we are required to pause fighting in order to return our hostages, there will be no stopping the combat and the war until we achieve our goals.”
I’m neither in Israel nor a member of their cabinet, but any pause, any let up that gives this cancer even the slightest chance to regroup is a huge mistake. This is a war. A war that Hamas, the tip of the spear of Islam instigated and has fought as a war of annihilation. Not just since 10/7/23 but for the past 1,500 years.
The only response from Israel should be a demand for the simultaneous unconditional surrender of every single armed Gazan and immediate release of every Israeli hostage, living and likely dead, and then the arrest and extradition of Hamas leaders Ismael Haniyeh, Khaled Meshaal and Mousa Abu Marzouk for summary execution, on live television broadcast across the globe.
After that, and only after that, there will be a cessation of hostilities, the annexation of Gaza and imposition of martial law similar to the occupation of Germany and Japan at the end of WW2. And the billions of dollars that those three animals fleeced out of suckers in the West – primarily the American taxpayer (what else is new?) – can be confiscated and used to rebuild whatever necessary infrastructure the State of Israel deems vital for its defense from this accursed, diseased parcel of earth.
Over and over, one reads that the attack on the Israelis was incredibly sadistic. For example (serious content warning):
In the interest of preserving sanity as well as the contents of your stomachs this early in the morning, I will omit that quote. Continuing:
This is Stone Age barbarism, completely unburdened by the civilizing influences of modernity. It’s also not the stuff of “take your kids to work day”—and yet that’s exactly what Hamas did:
Eran Smilansky, a 28-year-old potato farmer, watched Gazan children go from house to house in his kibbutz on Oct. 7. Hamas terrorists followed. The boys laughed as the gunmen shot or dragged away Israeli families.
“They were like young, young kids,” said Smilansky, who defended his home from terrorists for more than six hours that day. “They were going in front of the terrorists, laughing with their friends and looking very calm. I remember thinking, What the fuck?”
Smilansky was one of a dozen survivors of the Nir Oz massacre who told the Washington Free Beacon they witnessed boys or women from the Gaza Strip looting the kibbutz, helping the armed terrorists, and apparently enjoying themselves. The youngest children were around 10 years old, according to several of the survivors, one of whom provided photographs of some of the women and children he saw. The survivors spoke at a hotel in Eilat, Israel’s Red Sea resort town, where most of them have been temporarily relocated.
This shouldn’t surprise anyone. Hamas educates its children in hatred from the cradle (often with UN funding paid for by American tax dollars). While your children are lisping about flowers and friendship when they graduate from kindergarten, this is what’s happening amongst the Gazastanians as their parents proudly film them. . .
. . . To avoid the peace that will deprive these bureaucrats of their sinecures, UNWRA perpetuates hatred. The alleged “educational” materials UNRWA allows in schools in Gaza and the West Bank would have fit nicely in Nazis schools in 1930s Germany. In addition to allowing the antisemitic tyrants in Gaza and the West Bank to provide their own “educational” materials in UNWRA-run schools, UNWRA also provides its own materials that align with the Islamists’ virulent ideology. . .
. . . Frankly, I don’t know what you do with a generation like this. Can these values be untaught? Maybe for some, but children who will happily laugh and help out as they see women raped to death, babies cooked, and children their own age tortured, murdered, and kidnapped seem pretty unsalvageable…and remember that all of this done with your tax dollars helping to foot the bill.
As a reminder, so-called “citizens” of Gaza followed on and participated in the barbaric butchery of Israelis and then the sacking and pillaging of their homes. To the extent that any of them can or will ever be identified and punished once the shooting stops is questionable. Given the aforementioned, that the IDF should perhaps use caution to avoid killing any of them as the shooting continues is also legitimately questionable, though I’m sure you can guess my own feelings.
What is required is a massive de-Islamization program aimed specifically at children. The prohibition at a minimum of all the UNWRA poison and the reorganization of the Gaza “school system” to ultimately be controlled by Israeli educators and dare I say it, the editing out of the sections of the Koran and Hadith that is the ultimate source of the brainwashing. Of course, that alone is a complete non-starter but perhaps if even a smidgen of the rest can happen it could go a long way in at least starting the alleviation of the problem.
Meanwhile, in another part of the forest:
Hundreds of “violent” anti-Israel protesters clashed with Capitol Police in Washington Wednesday evening during a rally outside the Democratic National Committee headquarters, prompting its evacuation. Video shows dozens of officers in riot gear desperately pushing back the unruly protesters as they charged toward the Canal Street and Ivy Street, SE building.
The demonstrators — many wearing black shirts that read “Cease Fire Now” — were also seen trying to grab hold of metal barricades as the officers rushed in to make arrests. About 150 people were “illegally and violently protesting” outside the office, Capitol Police wrote on X. The department said the protesters deliberately attacked its officers, leaving several injured.
“Tonight 6 officers were treated for injuries – ranging from minor cuts to being pepper sprayed to being punched. One person has been arrested for assault on an officer. We appreciate our officers who kept these illegal & violent protesters back & protected everyone in the area,” Capitol Police said in a follow-up tweet.
One of the groups that organized the demonstration, If Not Now, claimed the protest had been peaceful until law enforcement intervened. “We are linking arms, threatening no one, and begging our politicians to support an end to the killing and the suffering in Gaza. Begging, peacefully, for a ceasefire. And this is the response,” the group posted on X. The massive group gathered at the DNC to light 11,000 candles to mark the reported 11,000 Gaza civilian lives lost since the outbreak of the conflict last month.
Video taken moments before the clash showed the protesters calmly standing at the steps of the DNC with their arms linked together singing “Which side are you on?” Police were then seen trying to yank the protesters off the stairs, though the group attempted to remain chained together.
Rep. Brad Sherman (D-Calif.) said he was one of about 100 people — House leaders, lawmakers and Democratic candidates running for the House — attending a reception at party headquarters when they were ushered out of the building. The Capitol Police “came in force” and directed lawmakers into a secure room in the basement, he said. About seven lawmakers were huddled in the basement and loaded into police SUVs. “Was just evacuated from the #DNC after pro-terrorist, anti-#Israel protestors grew violent, pepper spraying police officers and attempting to break into the building. Thankful to the police officers who stopped them and for helping me and my colleagues get out safely,” he wrote on X.
Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-Fla.) said she had her three-month-old baby inside the Capitol officers when the buildings went into lockdown. “Imagine being that unhinged. Nut jobs,” Luna said. Officials sent an alert to congressional staffers telling them no one would be permitted to enter or exit any House office buildings. Police were making arrests, but didn’t say how many people were taken into custody. The Metropolitan Police Department said its officers were also responding to the disturbance.
The clash comes just one day after nearly 300,000 people gathered at the National Mall in DC to defend the Israeli war against Hamas.
Democrat National HQ. Couldn’t have happened at a better location! How much you want to bet that Antifa cadres were leading this or otherwise comprised a significant number of these thugs? And how much you want to bet this was bought and paid for by Soros, one or more Hamas front groups like CAIR or some combination of both? Meh, “If Not Now” is a group of self-gassing JINOs that was founded by a J-Street leader, so that “ANSWERs” that question, pun intended. No doubt the likes of Rancida, Bro-Fo, Titty Caca Cortez and all the other Jew-haters of the (Death) “Squad” are putting the screws to the Jews in the party.
Don’t hold your breath for any of these “mostly peaceful” rent-a-Stormtroopers to get anything more than a wrist-slap while those in the Garland Archipelago for the J6 set-up are still rotting in prison, or worse.
Psaki-psircling back to the abject brainwashing of “Palestinian,” and really every Muslim child on the planet almost from the moment they emerge from Fatima’s joy-buzzer-less hoo-hoo, to hate every Jew and infidel to the point of killing them, the same poison is being pumped into our kids brains over here. One of these days, what happened in southern Israel on 10/7 could just as easily have happen at DNC headquarters and likely elsewhere.
It should be common sense that no one gives away $11 billion without expecting something in return. Why, then, are so few questions asked about the rivers of money flowing into American universities from foreign donors? It has become painfully obvious what they are buying: the hearts and minds of young Americans. The spectacle playing out on campuses today has shocked Americans of all political persuasions: antisemitic threats projected onto buildings, Jews huddled in the library to escape a mob, university administrators eager to contextualize terrorism. This is not your garden-variety wokeism, like squabbling over pronouns or safe spaces. This is something else.
But where is it coming from? The answer can be found, as always, by following the money. Since 1986, US universities have received at least $11 billion from Arab states, not to mention billions more from China, and they have largely hidden this funding from the public. There is much to criticize about the university leaders who lap these funds up, but most of us had little faith in them to begin with. More surprising is the lack of scrutiny from the US government, which is bound by law to review and assess these sources of foreign influence. The Higher Education Act of 1965, for one, mandates that schools report twice each year any foreign gifts and contracts of $250,000 or more, yet universities mostly ignore the obligation, and the Department of Education fails to enforce it.
A new Network Contagion Research Institute report finds that at least 200 American colleges and universities illegally withheld information on approximately $13 billion in undisclosed contributions from foreign regimes, many of which are antisemitic or authoritarian. In 2020, the Trump administration forced the DoE to investigate these funds. The final report noted countries hostile to the United States “are targeting their investments” to “project soft power, steal sensitive and proprietary research, and spread propaganda.” It concluded, “There is very real reason for concern that foreign money buys influence or control over teaching and research.” Indeed, the latest research shows universities that accept money from Middle Eastern donors have, on average, 300% more antisemitic incidents than those that do not. Whatever concern the government had about this under Donald Trump seems to have vanished under [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden.
Yet understanding and mitigating this influence is the government’s responsibility by law and not just at the DoE. The Department of Justice is also legally bound to “promote transparency with respect to foreign influence” on “American public opinion, policy, and laws” under the Foreign Agents Registration Act. That law requires those acting as agents of foreign entities to register publicly so the American public can properly scrutinize their words and actions. It’s time to apply FARA to the American universities under the influence of foreign cash.
FARA dates back to 1938, when the government sought to counter Nazi propaganda. Imagine if that propaganda had wormed its way into the minds of America’s youth, who formed the bulk of our fighting force. It would have crippled our war effort. Under FARA, the government required proliferators of that propaganda to register as foreign agents. Today, universities accepting foreign funds should register too — and not just in relation to anti-Israel influence. China is also infiltrating our top schools with the purpose of stealing technology and cutting-edge research and limiting what American students learn about the Chinese Communist Party.
The dangers are not hard to imagine. Republicans and Democrats agree that China is the greatest military threat to the United States this century. Unlike the Chinese and the antisemites, American universities are not known for playing the long game. They’ll take the money today without asking what it means for tomorrow. Now we are staring the consequences in the face, and they are ugly indeed. Washington must not trust the universities to hold themselves accountable. It should require them to report foreign funding sources and register under FARA if they are unduly influenced.
Americans have a right to know which countries are buying the next generation’s support — and which universities are selling it.
The author is correct in as far is it goes. But this notion that “American universities are not known for playing the long game” is a total crock. Going back to Horace Mann, John Dewey, Herbert Marcuse, Theodor Adorno and others, academia at every level has indeed been playing a long game and playing it to win. And if it isn’t checkmate already, we’re about one or two moves away from it.
Yesterday, I wrote:
. . . anti-Semitism is now out in the open for all except the blind to see in all its ugliness. Horrible as it is, it is merely a symptom of the greater problem: A nation and a society that has been rotted out from within, primarily via the educational system which graduated three generations of ticking time bomb saboteurs who have destroyed every aspect of our society, top to bottom and inside out. We cannot reconcile with a political philosophy and movement that for all intents and purposes is the equivalent of Hamas. One that seeks our own annihilation and the replacement of America as founded with a Leftist mythical “Palestine” of their own creation.
As shocking, even in some respects for me, to witness the raging Jew-hate exploding all over the country and in places that I once believed the safest on earth of Jews, it is encouraging to see the reactions to it and for the calls to quell it and cut off the funding for it. As a Jew, I naturally approve of it. But as an American, it ignores the fact that anti-Semitism is merely one aspect of the rot coming from our schools. America’s children have in effect been Shanghaied (pun totally intended) and trained to be the front line soldiers in our subjugation and extinction. The above article hints at this but this is the problem.
If we are to take back our schools, it can only be done after we take back a hijacked government. If we do that, then to root out the anti-American cancer that is the professoriate, we would have to trample on their individual First Amendment rights. In other words, do we preserve the Constitution without destroying it in essence in the cause of self-preservation?
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Throughout the 1980s, the media exaggerated the threat AIDS posed to the general population. . . The epistemological crisis brought to the fore by [Chinese] Covid is also a political one.” How AIDS Politicized Science
- “The disaster at America’s southern border isn’t an accident—it’s the far Left’s agenda in action.” Perhaps Diversity Should Be a Strength to be Celebrated, But in Practice It’s Become Polarizing
- Miranda Devine: “That Biden even has a ghost of a chance is a reflection on the incompetence of his opponents who can’t even find the spine to jettison a lackluster RNC chair who keeps losing elections. . . [Ronna McDaniel’s] solution is that candidates need to go on TV and talk more about abortion. Really? Democrats want nothing more than to turn the 2024 election into another abortion referendum. If they can’t beat Joe Biden in a landslide, Republicans deserve Vivek Ramaswamy’s insult of a ‘party of losers.’” As He Hosts China’s Xi, Biden Delivers Pitiful 2024 Reelection Platitudes That Republicans Can’t Seem to Beat
- “This is the brave new world liberals seek to create. We no longer strive for the kingdom of heaven, nor even for maximal economic prosperity. If only we can reach true psychic harmony, then there will be no more discord, crime, oppression or injustice, and we will have reached the end of history. To admit the failure of the therapeutic is an indictment of the entire project —that this utopian dream is, in reality, a nightmare.” (It’s time to recognize that the need for therapy in the first place is because of Leftist-induced madness – jjs) It’s Time to Admit That Liberals’ Obsession With Therapy is a Total Disaster
ISRAEL AT WAR
- The Israelis have signaled any truce would be temporary, with war cabinet member Benny Gantz warning on Wednesday: “Even if we are required to pause fighting in order to return our hostages, there will be no stopping the combat and the war until we achieve our goals.” (Mistake. Israel should demand immediate release of all hostages and unconditional surrender of Hamas and the arrest of the bigwigs in Qatar – jjs) Qatar Strikes 3-Day Truce Deal with Hamas, Israel Negotiating
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Israel’s conventional disproportionality is proving more effective than the terrorist disproportionality of Hamas.” When Has War Even Been “Proportional?”
- “Moreover, they apparently enjoyed the savagery and sadism.” Children as Young as 10 Participated in the October 7th Attack on Israel
- “Sixty-eight percent of Americans believe Israel should call for a ceasefire and try to negotiate with Hamas, the poll shows. Half of the Republicans surveyed and about three-quarters of the Democrats think Israel should call for a ceasefire.” (Insane and totally clueless – jjs) Americans Are Breaking With Biden’s Handling Of Israel-Hamas War: POLL
- “Thanks to Democrats, we in America helped fund Hamas’ terrorism. However, the terror we helped fund will destroy the West if we don’t let Israel fight and win.” Retreat Was Not an Option Then and Is Not Now
- “Hamas billionaires getting the attention their riches deserve.” Lifestyles of the Rich and Terrorists
- Richard Fernandez: “A world accustomed to Hollywood happy endings can’t easily accept the fact that nothing in history prohibits tragedy. Nothing says political actors have to act rationally, but neither does anything guarantee that crazy lasts forever. The Amorites, for instance, are gone. Set against this is the strange fact that truth and beauty somehow never die out and by some process tragedy never has the last word. Hope lives though it may take a long time to come true.” The Amorite Iniquity Effect
* * * * *
- “The demonstrators — many wearing black shirts that read ‘Cease Fire Now’ — were also seen trying to grab hold of metal barricades as the officers rushed in to make arrests. About 150 people were “illegally and violently protesting” outside the office, Capitol Police wrote on X. The department said the protesters deliberately attacked its officers, leaving several injured.” (Want to be these are Antifa cadres in a well-organized pre-planned and Soros-funded plot? – jjs) Swarm of “Violent” Anti-Israel Protesters “Begging for Ceasefire” Clash with Capitol Cops Outside DNC HQ; 6 Officers Injured
- “What exactly is ‘Palestinian’ about her?” Rashida “Rancida” Tlaib: A “Palestinian?”
- “The group is fraught with controversy, particularly in the wake of Hamas terrorist attack in Israel, which occurred October 7. Some members of this group have shown that they are sympathetic, posting pictures of Hamas terrorists and praising the ‘achievements of the resistance in northern occupied Palestine,’ including dead Israeli soldiers.” Report: Rancida Tlaib Member of Private Facebook Group Sympathetic to Hamas Terrorists
- “Ten elite universities with large endowments have taken billions of federal tax dollars, according to a new report from OpenTheBooks. The collective endowments of these universities grew from $172.2 billion in 2018 to $237 billion by the end of 2022, and the endowments reaped a collective $12 billion in special tax treatment benefits during that time frame.” (And they want us to foot the bill for tuition amnesty?! – jjs) Elite Universities That Are Hotbeds For Pro-Hamas Activism Got Billions In Federal Grants, Tax Benefits
- “The large number of protests highlights the growing influence of pro-terrorist and anti-Semitic groups at American universities, a trend that has drawn condemnation from lawmakers and calls for banning Hamas-supporting groups on college campuses.” ADL Tracked 234 Pro-Hamas Rallies On U.S. Campuses Since October Attack
- “Three Jewish students, represented by New York City litigation powerhouse Kasowitz Benson Torres, sue NYU in federal court for allegedly allowing and even fostering egregious acts of anti-Semitism.” NYU Slammed with Massive Anti-Semitism Lawsuit
- On a campus wracked with anti-Israel activism and anti-Semitic invective, the connection to an anti-Israel national union raises concerns of a renewed BDS effort: “anti-Israel activists should not be permitted to get in through the union back door what they have been unable to get in through the front door.” Cornell Graduate Student Workers Vote to Join Anti-Israel National Union
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “What are they doing in our country?” Arab Muslim Foreigners and Illegals Stoke Campus Anti-Semitism
- A lot of it is indeed foreign but sadly a lot of it is from right here. And while we’re rightly horrified by anti-Semitism, why is no one equally horrified at the anti-Americanism and Marxist brainwashing that is the root cause of it – jjs Campus Anti-Semitism Shows It’s Time to Track the Foreign Cash Flowing Into US Universities
* * * * *
- “We have learned two things that I, and perhaps others, didn’t know. One, Palestinian leaders and their terror groups have had a love connection with Marxism for decades. And two, many Arab/Muslim nations want nothing to do with Palestinians. Your orange-haired, pro-Hamas, non-binary sibling-in-law likely has no idea that Arab and Muslim countries have ping-ponged as many Palestinians over the decades as were removed by the newly founded state of Israel in 1948. That probably doesn’t come up in a typical university class.” The Not-So-Surprising Bromance Between “Palestine” and Marxism
- “Before creating another ‘Palestinian state,’ let’s consider its chance of success.” Why “Palestine” Fails
- “Which side are you on?” Israel is Always to Blame
- “A disturbing photo is posted by Islamic Jihad’s Hatem Fariz, days after October 7th attacks.”Temple Terrace, Florida Mayor & Police Stand with Those Linked to Palestinian Terror Orgs
- “The stubborn reluctance to call it as it is.” In Paris, Half of All Crimes Are Committed By . . .
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- All told, the Newsom administration has given $40 million to California mosques whose leaders cheer the annihilation of Jews and Israel. Such rhetoric could fuel precisely the kind of violence the grants are meant to prevent. Newsom, considered a future Democratic presidential contender, said last month he will double funding in his state for its nonprofit security program, citing the “unconscionable terrorist attacks in Israel.” Funds will be awarded to both synagogues and mosques, Newsom’s office said. Gavin Newsom Gave Millions to Mosques that Cheer the Annihilation of Jews
- “What use is a Jewishness that blinds you to hatred of Jews?” The Paradox of Jewish Liberalism
- “Samidoun is an arm of the Popular Front for the Liberation of ‘Palestine’, according to the Israeli government.” This Anti-Israel Terrorist Organization Found a Home in a Left-Wing Nonprofit
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The request signals Hunter Biden’s legal strategy to accuse the Trump administration of political interference in his gun case, the same accusation IRS whistleblowers leveled against President Joe Biden’s Justice department in their probe of Hunter Biden for tax, gun, and potentially FARA violations.” Hunter Biden Seeks to Subpoena Donald Trump, Bill Barr, Claiming Bias in Gun Case
- “At this stage, our impeachment inquiry has already shown the corrupt conduct of the president’s family and that he and White House officials have repeatedly lied about his knowledge and involvement in his family’s business activities. It has also exposed the tens of millions of dollars from foreign adversaries being paid to shell companies controlled by the president’s son, brother and their business associates.” Speaker Johnson Says Biden Impeachment Inquiry Has Reached Stage for ‘Key’ Witness Testimony
- “Will voter anger over serious bribery allegations against Biden doom his chances in 2024?”Half of Dems Want Biden Gone if Inquiries Show Influence-Peddling with China, Others: I&I/TIPP Poll
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “This appearance of bias threatens both Defendants’ rights and the integrity of the judiciary as an institution,” Trump’s attorneys argued in the filing, adding: “Greenfield’s unprecedented role in the trial and extensive, public partisan activities, would cause even a casual observer to question the court’s partiality. Thus, only the grant of a mistrial can salvage what is left of the rule of law.” Trump Files For Mistrial In NY
- “The public has a right to know.” Lawyer For Trump Georgia Co-Defendant Admits He Leaked Testimony Videos To Media
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Apparently now you can’t even peacefully protest things you disagree with. Bryce Henson, a Marine-turned-Navy SEAL Chief Special Warfare Operator, is presently under investigation after protesting the transgender movement in California. Henson has been spotted at several protests and events throughout Southern California voicing his distaste for woke propaganda which is apparently grounds for investigation with our United States military.” Navy SEAL Under Investigation After Protesting the Trans Agenda
- “When different rules govern different categories of people, there can be no prospect for future peace.” The Catastrophic Death of Fairness
- “Welcome to America’s socialist Marxist revolution.” Working Families Party – The Fastest Growing Third Party Movement in America
- “J.A.,” the Muirland Middle School kid, merely painted his cheeks and under-eyes, albeit with black paint — but photos show it’s just the common fan face job, not anything like what Justin Trudeau or Ralph Northam used to do. California Kids Brush with Wokeism Over Fake “Blackface”
- Rep. Mike Waltz (R-Fla.), a member of the House Intelligence Committee, was utterly shocked at the indoctrination happening in such a powerful military agency. “I just can’t overemphasize how shocking this is,” Waltz, a veteran, told The Daily Wire. “I’m a member of the Intelligence Committee in the House and it is an authentic document.” “This isn’t some kind of diversity document, with terms like white fragility and definitions of whiteness and ‘ze’ and ‘zir’ in, say, the Small Business Administration,” Waltz said. “This is the NSA, the National Security Agency, one of the most powerful agencies in the world, that the world has ever seen.” NSA Goes Full Woke, Pushes CRT and Transgender Ideology on Employees
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “With government contracts and corporate backers, NewsGuard seeks to monetize the work of reshaping the internet.” Meet NewsGuard: The Government-Backed Censorship Tool Billed as an Arbiter of Truth
- “What he was explaining is they did not want the government to encroach upon the church, not that they didn’t want principles of faith to have influence on our public life is exactly the opposite,” Johnson said. “It’s exactly the opposite.” CNBC Hack Tries To Corner Mike Johnson On Church And State, Gets A History Lesson Instead
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Biden’s flight to San Francisco to meet Chinese president Xi emitted more carbon than the average American produces in four years.” Climate Change Is ‘Ultimate Threat to Humanity,’ Biden Says Before Boarding Private Jet To Meet World’s Largest Carbon Emitter
- “Despite the setback, Wu will continue her anti-fossil fuel agenda.” Boston Mayor Wu Stops Pursuit of Ban on Fossil Fuels in New Construction
- “. . . real life eventually undoes Ponzi schemes. And soon enough on widespread windless nights when all States are coal-less and gas-challenged there will be no excess power to share. The whole racket will come tumbling down.” An Aussie ‘Dreamtime’ Ponzi Scheme
- On Friday, 30 state lawmakers called on [Wyoming Republican Gov. Mark] Gordon to debate the merits of the ‘carbon negative’ policy he recently promoted.” In Debate, Governor Will Answer To Constituents For Plans To Make Wyoming “Carbon Negative”
- “The Fifth National Climate Assessment (NCA 5) features numerous analyses and graphics that purport to highlight extreme weather events that result in at least $1 billion of damage, as well as using monetary losses from events like hurricanes and floods as a de facto proxy for climate change intensity. Critics of the metric assert that its use obscures key context, namely the growth of population, asset density and asset values in coastal regions that inflate the prevalence of billion-dollar damage events.” “National Embarrassment”: Key Stat Used In Biden Admin’s Landmark Climate Report Is Misleading
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Now, Mayorkas is guilty of maladministration, neglect of duties, [and] malfeasance in office, but these are not impeachable offenses. And we know that because the American founders specifically rejected them at the Constitutional Convention, and the reason was they didn’t want impeachment twisted into a weapon for political grievances.” (He’s worried about process and protocol over a lawless maniac implementing the destruction of our nation?! – jjs) “Completely Unconstitutional”: Rep. Tom McClintock Defends His Opposition to Mayorkas Impeachment
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “This has been a horrific ordeal for the young victims who were subjected to years of unimaginable abuse,” commented an investigating officer after the guilty verdicts were returned, adding that the “levels of depravity shown” by the Satanists were almost unprecedented. (I bet they’re all Democrats – jjs) Satanic Pedo Ring That Performed Demonic Rituals, Sacrificed Animals Convicted
- Photos released by the US Attorney’s Office showed units filled to the brim with thousands of counterfeit high-end handbags of every color and design. Some clothes were hanging off the pipes in one room. Another photo showed dozens of unopened boxes on pallets lined up in another room.” (Likely all made in China, and with the approval if not funding of the Chi-Com government – jjs) Feds Seize $1 Billion in Fake Handbags and Shoes from NYC Storage Unit in Largest Counterfeit Bust in US History
- Ann Coulter: Salaam cites Scripture a lot. Everyone involved in the “exoneration” of The Five ought to remember Proverbs 19:9: “A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.” Infamous Central Park 5 Subhuman RapistActually Elected to NYC City Council
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Sen Joni Ernst: “The world just lived through a once-in-a-century pandemic, likely caused by a lab leak involving risky research on bat coronaviruses, funded in part by NIH. Instead of pausing to reflect on this, NIH continues sponsoring similar experiments on bat coronaviruses—with some of the same mad scientists who collaborated with China’s Wuhan Institute — right here in America! You would have to be blind as a bat to think this is a good idea. NIH needs to take a timeout from funding these batty studies before history repeats itself.” Scientist Tied to Wuhan Lab Now Using Taxpayer Cash to Do Bat Ebola Experiments in America, Watchdog Finds
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Penn State, BU and UNC at Pembroke did not immediately respond to the Daily Caller News Foundation’s request for comment.” Colleges That Had Pro-“Palestinian” Rallies Are Holding Candlelit Vigils For “Transgender Day of Remembrance”
- Wauwatosa can no longer cut off comments it simply doesn’t like because it feels in its false sense of self-imposed importance that the comments are “abusive, personally directed, irrelevant, or disruptive.” Instead, members must adhere to the legal standard of disorderly conduct. Wauwatosa School Board Pays My Bills and Offers Public Apology for Violating the Constitution
- “You can still buy Steve Martin’s sexually explicit novel in Florida—you just can’t put it in elementary schools.” Well, Excuse Me
- With this law, the Civil Code will now state “Human life begins with conception. The human person is a subject of law from his conception. The Peruvian state recognizes and guarantees respect for the dignity of the conceived child, as well as its right to life, individual identity, mental and physical integrity, as well as to freely develop in the womb [i.e., without external interference].” Peru Grants Constitutional Rights to Unborn Babies with “Rights of the Conceived” Law
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “George Soros and his son have already put their thumbs on the scales for 2024. And if their past activities are any indicator, self-government is in peril.” How Dark-Money Megadonor and Nazi Collaborator George Soros Hides Behind ‘Democracy’ PACs To Sabotage It
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “From available evidence so far, it’s hard to see grounds for a federal case against Mayor Eric Adams involving alleged favors done for Turkish nationals.” Turkish Interlude
- “Here’s is what i’m seriously contemplating. I’ve said this clearly, people say, are you going to run? I’m going to do everything in my power to make sure, and immobilize the common sense middle that could be a center left, center right. It could be a person involved in the Grand Old Party forever, but they’ve basically said my Democrat friends over here, the old Blue Dog Democrats, that the middle is gone. There’s not many centrists left. If I can reinvigorate that, I will do everything that I possibly can. I’m scared to death that Donald Trump will become president again. I think we will lose democracy as we know it.” Manchin: “Absolutely” Would Consider a Presidential Run
- “DeSantis is taking a bold approach in going after Haley, who he sees as huge competition in the primaries. Time will tell if it pays off.” What’s Going on With Ron DeSantis and Nikki Haley?
- Trump made the comparison between America’s enemies and “vermin” during a campaign rally in Claremont, New Hampshire on Veterans Day. He then followed up the remarks by posting them nearly verbatim on TruthSocial. Meidas Touch – a liberal dark money group that poses as a news outlet – was quick to jump on the former President’s remarks, smearing Trump with comparisons to Adolf Hitler. REVEALING: Trump Slammed ‘Communist & Fascist Thugs’ as ‘Vermin’ and Joe Biden Attacked Him For It
- “A worse political epithet exists than calling people vermin.” Putting the ‘Rat’ in Democrat Suddenly Makes Trump Hitler
- “Schlapp faces a lawsuit for the alleged sexual battery of a younger man, Carlton Huffman, as well as a series of allegations detailing how his organization has failed to adhere to financial rules, with Gerow’s letter – released this week – revealing how the ACU may have even broken the law in its procedures.” Conservative Stalwart Morton Blackwell Resigns from Matt Schlapp’s CPAC Board as Stunning Resignation Letter is Made Public
- “Our cultural decadence and institutional rot can only be remedied by a movement unafraid to assert virtue throughout society.” Libertarianism Had Its Moment But is Ill-Equipped for the Task of Saving America
- Robert Zimmerman: “This unwillingness to support its own side is best illustrated in the real world by the factional warfare we see constantly in Congress among Republicans. While the Democrats are almost universally united, the Republicans are constantly hindered by divisions and an eager willingness of too many members to play ball with the other side – despite knowing that the other side will stab them in the back the instant it can.” The Right’s General Lack of Unity and Support
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Meh, they should’ve left the derelicts, feces and syringes for him – jjs Watch: Chinese Flags Line San Francisco Streets for Xi Jinping
- “The White House did not portray the meeting as a summit, which would have entailed a longer list of accomplishments and a joint statement.” Biden and Xi Emerge from Four-Hour Meeting with Deal to Restore Military Contact
- “Biden must confront Xi during their Nov. 15 meeting.” Is Fentanyl China’s Payback to the West for the Opium Wars?
- “Watching the protests erupting in Spain, we are strongly reminded of a justly famous lyric from the Beatles: ‘You say you want a revolution . . . ‘ What the Beatles either didn’t know, or were too sly to say, however, is that at some point, revolution always leads to destruction; if not to achieve power, then to keep it.” What Happened in Spain is the Inevitable Fruit of Leftist Politics
- “You have manifestly and repeatedly failed to deliver on every single one of these key policies. Either your distinctive style of government means you are incapable of doing so. Or, as I must surely conclude now, you never had any intention of keeping your promises,” she explains. AD: Ousted UK Minister Launches Scathing Immigration Broadside Against Prime Minister
- “Azerbaijan and Turkey set their sights on Armenia.” The Coming War in the Caucasus
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Jia Bei Zhu, 62, allegedly served as a “corporate officer” within Chinese “military-civil fusion organizations,” according to materials shared by the Select Committee on the CCP. Zhu was arrested in October for “manufacturing and distributing misbranded medical devices in violation of the federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act (FDCA) and for making false statements to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).” (Xi-Xi, you funny little good for nothing . . . – jjs) Owner of California Biolab Tied to Chinese Government and Military, House Report Finds
- “California has proved a breeding ground for sympathetic progressive politicians willing to cozy up to China. The Chinese People’s Association, which worked with the California-China Climate Institute to organize Newsom’s trip, praised California for facilitating ‘close personnel exchanges and fruitful cooperation’ with China and serving at the ‘forefront’ of U.S.-China relations.” Gavin Newsom Ignores Intelligence Warnings, Strengthens Ties With CCP-Linked Climate Group
- “Tuberville is a genuinely nice guy whose grasp of Senate rules has shocked his colleagues. And he appears to be making some progress with the Pentagon with negotiations. He may not be able to change the policy, but he might be able to limit it. Would that make the delay of 400 nominations worth it? Tuberville thinks so, and that’s all that really matters.”Democrats Looking to Break Tuberville’s Blockade of Military Promotions
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “We’re done with the failure theater here in Congress — we’re not just going to pass bills that don’t address the problems that Americans face,” Rep. Scott Perry (R-PA), chairman of the Freedom Caucus, said in a post to X on Wednesday. House Republicans Help Block Spending Bill After Bipartisan Stopgap Passes
- “Democrat Illinois Sen. [and mass shooter linked] Dick Durbin reportedly congratulated Hill for ‘passing the Kennedy bar exam’ following the Louisiana senator’s questioning, according to Judicial Crisis Network president Carrie Severino.” Sen. John Kennedy Stumps Biden Judicial Nominee On Basic Legal Definitions
- “Whether by accident or design, however, it takes a Big Stupid Government to allow anyone to store kindling and accelerant under freeway overpasses occupied by those who are negligent, drug-addicted, mentally unstable, criminal, or all four.” We Now Know What Caused That Devastating LA Freeway Fire
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Clean for Xi, but not for thee.” San Francisco Builds a Wall for China
- “The first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one, and a certain species of smug urban progressive won’t admit America’s cities are falling apart.” Why are People in Denial That Urban America is a Dystopian Hellscape?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Though there is no word yet of the issuance of an actual launch license, it appears one will be issued, and SpaceX is prepared for launch that day (11/17), with a 2.5 hourlong launch window, opening at 7 am (Central). SpaceX has already announced that its live stream will begin about 30 minutes before launch, at this link as well as on X.” FAA and Fish & Wildlife approve further launches of Starship/Superheavy at Boca Chica
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- The program, called “Outlet” and sponsored by Adolescent Counseling Services, an LGBT public school therapy contractor which works with several public schools and youth centers in the Bay Area, offers 10-year-olds the opportunity to discuss highly sexualized topics with 18-year-olds in a “LGBTQIA+ youth group” as well as a “Queer, Trans, Black, Indigenous, People of Color” group for people between 14 and 25. California Counseling Service Wants Kids to Come Talk About Being Trans
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- The folk singer called the allegations “hurtful” in a statement released before the CBC report was published, knowing what was to come. (Truth hurts, McPemmican-tits – jjs)Oscar-Winning Folk Singer Buffy Sainte-Marie’s Indigenous Roots Questioned, Dubbed “Pretendian” in Bombshell Report
- Target reportedly selected a man named Erik Thompson as its Senior LGBTQIA+ Segmentation Strategist and Pride Lead, according to a post he shared on Instagram that was flagged by popular X account Libs of TikTok. Thompson, who goes by “gaycruella” on the social media platform, shared with followers that he was “honored” to accept the role.Target Promotes ‘GayCruella’ To ‘LGBTQIA+ Segmentation Strategist’ Amid Abysmal Sales From Pride Backlash
- Christian Toto: “Comedian shares why exercise company wanted to yank ads from This Past Weekend.” Theo Von, Dana White Mock Peloton for Silencing RFK Jr.
- “Meet the children’s rights advocate changing the traditional marriage conversation.” Katy Faust for Big Marriage
- “When was the last time that this pope accused liberal Catholics of being too ideological and not putting their faith first? He hasn’t. And he won’t because he is the first woke pope in history.” Firing Bishop Strickland Confirms That Pope “Fiction” Francis is the First Woke Pope
HITHER & YON
- “Astronaut Frank Borman’s passing reminds of the hope he gave in a turbulent time.” A Consequential Moment for Humanity in Time and Space
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.