Good morning, kids. One of the greatest Marines of all time, Chesty Puller once said during the heat of battle, “The enemy have us surrounded. They won’t get away this time.” Beyond the obvious geographical reference to Israel and the Middle East, the same applies geopolitically insofar as virtually every nation on the planet hates them. Despite the rhetoric aimed at mollifying well-heeled and Dem-JINO donors, the same tragically applies to the leadership (if you can call it that) of this nation.
The pressure had been building on Bibi and his cabinet to allow a ceasefire. Well, it seems as if they caved.
Hamas will release 12-13 hostages a day for four days in exchange for a ceasefire during that period of time, The Times of Israel reported. Israel will release about three times that number to return to their homes in Judea and Samaria and East Jerusalem.
Israel also reportedly agreed to allow fuel to go into Gaza, as well as a “significant amount of humanitarian aid,” the report said. Israel’s military and security agencies all reportedly supported the deal. It’s not clear when the ceasefire will go into effect.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reportedly demanded that some of the conditions include the possibility for further hostages to be released after the four day pause, a commitment by Hamas to locate and find hostages held by other terror groups inside Gaza, and a refusal to release Palestinians from Israeli prisons who have been convicted of murder, the report noted, adding that Israel believes Hamas can help locate 30 additional women and children who were taken hostage by other terrorist groups.
“We are at war – and will continue the war,” Netanyahu said. “We will continue the war until we achieve all of our war aims: To eliminate Hamas, return all of our hostages and our missing, and ensure that there is no element in Gaza that threatens Israel.”
If you’re at war, you don’t even allow a second for these animals to breathe unmolested, let alone four days while all that supposed “humanitarian aid” will not go to a single civilian. Not that I even regard the average Gazan as such simply because of the poison that’s been passed on in the blood for 1,500-plus years.
As Hamas uses ICU patients and babies in NICUs as human shields for its bases, what do the “ordinary Palestinians”, the ones liberals are convinced are innocent parties in all this, think? A recent poll of Arab Muslim residents of the West Bank and Gaza, known as ‘Palestinians’ circa 1967, conducted by the Arab World for Research and Development (AWRAD) asked them. 74% supported the Hamas atrocities of Oct 7. Of these 59% “extremely” support them and another 15% only “somewhat”. Only 7% were “extremely against” and 5% somewhat against.
That’s 74% in favor of murdering, raping and kidnapping Jews and only 12% against. Only 7% were ‘extremely’ against murdering and abducting children. Is this a moral or a tactical objection? Let’s look at the breakdown by region.
83% of those in the West Bank, ruled by the Palestinian Authority, said that they supported the Hamas atrocities. Only 7% were opposed. In Gaza, there was notably less enthusiasm at 63%. But after weeks of bombings and raids, only 20% seem to have decided it was a bad idea. Why were only 7% of those in the West Bank, but 20% of those in Gaza opposed? . . .
. . . The survey asked a few more questions that got to the heart of it. A majority believed that the Hamas atrocities were an Islamic response to the “defilement of Al Aqsa” by allowing Jews to set foot on the former site of the Holy Temple. 98% in Gaza and the West Bank said that they felt ‘pride’ as ‘Palestinians’ over the war. 74% expect the fighting to end with the defeat of Israeli forces in Gaza. Only 17% support a two-state solution while 77.7% want to destroy Israel and replace it with a ‘Palestinian’ state.
Are there innocent civilians in Gaza? Probably a lot fewer than in Berlin or Tokyo in 1944. The Germans supported Hitler and the Japanese backed the Imperial war machine. Those dissidents and opponents who disagreed not just on tactical grounds, but on moral ones, were a small minority. They’re a far tinier minority among the so-called Palestinians. The ‘Palestinian’ majority wants a war to destroy Israel fought by Islamic terrorists.
As I stated, the world has a hate on for Israel and Jews. Who the fuck cares what Macron or Biden let alone Xi and Putin think? And unless and until the entire 1.5 billion-strong Islamic world publicly renounces the parts of the Koran that call for the annihilation of all unbelievers and the conquest by the sword of the entire world – a complete nonstarter – a cease fire is a huge mistake. The grubby little 10-year-old who looks like an extra from a Save the Children ad wants to set off a satchel charge in a synagogue every bit as much as the fentanyl/Hadith crazed freaks who smashed into Israel on 10/7. Hell, the so called “civilians” took part in the burning, looting and murdering.
All of that said, I can’t even begin to imagine what’s going on in the minds of the families of the missing. Multiply that by a trillion as to what’s going on in the minds of the captives, if they’re even still alive. The response to a cease fire should have been a demand for UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDERand the immediate release of all Israelis. Honestly, I’m a broken record with this shit but just to play devil’s advocate and give us the tiniest sliver of hope that Bibi et al know what they’re doing and something else is afoot, check this report:
As the Hamas Nazi infrastructure crumbles, literally — one building and one tunnel after another — and figuratively, with the desperation of its decimated operatives ever more apparent, one of its commanders, known as Abu Mohammed, in Gaza has publicly condemned the terror group’s leaders — Ismail Haniya and Yahya Sinwar — for having “betrayed” the group’s fighters. Almost all of Hamas’ leaders, including Haniya, Khaled Meshaal, and Mousa Abu Marzouk, are living in five-star hotels in Doha, where they watch the fighting in Gaza from afar, and count the money they have each stolen over the years from funds donated to support the people of Gaza. The only senior Hamas leader known to be in Gaza is Sinwar, head of its military wing, but instead of joining his troops in fighting the IDF, the way Israeli commanders lead their troops into battle, he prefers to stay hidden in a bunker. More on this Hamas commander’s rage at the terror group’s leaders, who he claims gave the orders for the October 7 attack without considering the consequences, can be found here: “Hamas commander: Haniyeh and Sinwar ‘destroyed us,’”
Jerusalem Post, November 8, 2023:
A senior Hamas commander told the UK’s Daily Mail that Hamas leaders Ismail Haniyeh and Yahya Sinwar had “destroyed” the lower levels of the terrorist movement by ordering the October 7 attack, according to a report by the British newspaper on Sunday. The commander, calling himself Abu Mohammed, told the newspaper in an interview over Telegram that originally the plan was to kidnap a few Israeli soldiers, but the orders were changed at the last minute by Hamas military leaders to conduct the massacre which ended up taking place on that tragic Saturday morning a month ago.
“Our reason to speak is that we want to raise our voice to the world. My dear Gaza is under bombardment,” he lamented: “The problem is because of our leadership. The commander pointed to the fact that Haniyeh and other leaders live in splendor abroad while he’s sustaining himself on some dates and olive oil.
A curious charge against Sinwar. Does “Abu Mohammed” regret the Hamas atrocities of October 7 and blame Sinwar for giving the okay to fentanyl-fueled killers to “do what they like”? It sounds as if he regrets those murderous attacks, which Sinwar’s open-ended instructions let loose, not because he found them morally abhorrent, but because they led inexorably to the Israelis to rise up as one to smash the terror group with a ferocity Hamas never expected.
The commander additionally stated that contact had been lost with Hamas’s political bureau, saying “We don’t know what direction to go in next. We don’t know which path to take. They destroyed us.”
That is an admission by a Hamas commander of despair and defeat: “We in Hamas are leaderless, rudderless. From Doha, there is no leadership. From Yahya Sinwar, sitting in his bunker, there is only silence.”
. . . In Gaza, Hamas combatants are now in despair. Those who actually have to face the ferocity and complexity of the IDF attacks, every hour of every day and night, feel abandoned by their leaders. They don’t know where to put their feet and hands. They don’t know when the IDF will collapse the next tunnel, killing all those inside, or strike the next above-ground hideout of weapons and rocket launchers in a kindergarten, a mosque, an apartment building, a hospital. These Hamas terrorists are now, as Milton described Samson, “eyeless in Gaza.”
So, given this analysis that Hamas’ morale is gone (remember that the IDF right now is operating virtually at will), perhaps the IDF and Mossad have a strong idea or know the exact location of the hostages. Or is Bibi snatching defeat from the jaws of victory?
Wiping out Hamas has to be the prime, strategic objective. It looks like Bibi screwed the pooch, but then again who knows? Maybe he’s holding a royal flush and no one knows it. I hope so.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Biden’s Justice Department made examples out of Jan. 6 protesters for daring to question the results of the rigged 2020 election — and four of them took their own lives.” Biden’s DOJ Tormented These Four J6 Protesters To Death
- Sohrab Ahmari: “Vivek Ramaswamy says he wants to ‘make hard work cool again.’ He isn’t the first.” Whiggism Is Still Wrong
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “In return, Israel will release a greater number of convicted Palestinians — though none who have been convicted of murder. Israel will resume the fight as soon as the hostages are delivered and the four-day period is over, as it works to destroy Hamas.” (Colossal fucking mistake – jjs) Israeli Government Approves Deal: 4-Day Pause for 50 Hostages
- “We became their human shields. It’s obvious that the IDF would not strike a place with 40,000 people in it.” WATCH: Terrorist Says During Interrogation That Hamas Used Shifa Hospital for Operations
- “Eyeless in Gaza.” Hamas Commander: Our Leaders Betrayed Us
- Daniel Greenfield: “Poll shows the vast majority of ‘Palestinians’ supported the Oct. 7 massacres.” The Myth of Gaza’s Innocent Civilians
- “All they wanted to do at that moment of publishing these videos was to make us afraid and confused and terrified. And they actually succeeded.” This Israeli Saw His Kidnapped Brother In Hamas Propaganda Videos — But Still Holds Out Hope
- “Ben Gvir, a right-wing nationalist, has been distributing weapons to civilian security squads in towns following Hamas’ unprecedented terrorist attack on October 7 when thousands of terrorists stormed into Israel and massacred entire towns of unarmed civilians.” (“Right wing nationalist” means sane human being – jjs) Biden Delays Shipment Of 4,500 M-16 Rifles To Israel Because Of Right-Wing Israeli Politician: Report
- “Putin, Xi and roughly a dozen other foreign leaders, including the three additional members of BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa), met to deliver joint statements on the ‘humanitarian crisis’ in Gaza amid the ongoing Israel-Hamas conflict, according to the AP. China, Russia and South Africa have all been credibly accused of widespread human rights abuses and violations of international law by the U.S. and Western allies.” Worlds Biggest Human Rights Violators Hold Meeting To Condemn Israel
- “That is, pressure from certain forces.” Macron’s Flip-Flop on Israel: The Result of “Domestic Politics”
- “. . . a win for those civilians of Gaza who seek a better life and a win for Israel after this devastating tragedy,’ she said, insisting restoring ‘Palestinian’ Authority rule once Hamas is deposed is not an option.” Israeli Gov’t Says Resettling 2 Million Gazans Overseas is “Win-Win Solution”
- “It first saw combat in 2011 and has saved the lives of many Israeli tank crews and their accompanying infantry.” Israel’s “Trophy” Tank Protection System Takes the Prize
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Calla Mairead Walsh, a 19-year-old political activist, was arrested Sunday along with two others for allegedly trying to firebomb Israeli defense company Elbit Systems’ American Headquarters in New Hampshire, NBC Boston reported. Walsh comes from a distinguished background of progressivism Democratic political activism, according to NBC. She was profiled by such outlets like The New York Times and NPR for her role in aiding various politicians’ campaigns.” Teenage Communist Once Profiled By NYT, NPR Arrested For Allegedly Trying To Firebomb Israeli-Owned Business
- “[Lois] Frankel, who is Jewish, voiced ‘unwavering support’ for Israel after Hamas carried out terrorist attacks on Israeli soil that killed more than 1,000 people and led to hundreds of hostages being taken on October 7.” House Dem Leaves Progressive Caucus In Break Over Israel
- Glenn Reynolds: “As Adlai Stevenson once said, a free society is one in which it is safe to be unpopular. The irony is so many of those people who are supposed to be the curators of our civilization have forgotten this truth — or chosen to disregard it. Also ironic: More people who remember these things are to be found running things in the allegedly intolerant red states than in those jurisdictions that go on and on about their tolerance.” In Red America, Standing Up for Israel Isn’t Controversial
- Robert Spencer: “How many more Ahmed Mohamed Nassars are among us?” Texas: Muslim on Terror Watch List Murders SWAT Cop and Two Hostages, Had Bomb-Making Materials
- “Pressed on its support for Ohio resident who allegedly lied to police, CAIR condemns ‘anti-Muslim extremists.'” CAIR Defends Promotion of Bogus Anti-“Palestinian” Hate Crime
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “As a part of its investigations, the Committee has determined that it requires your testimony because you have first-hand knowledge of the Department’s criminal inquiry of Hunter Biden,” Jordan wrote. “In light of the Department’s refusal to make you available for a voluntary transcribed interview, we have no choice but to compel your testimony at a deposition.” House Judiciary Committee Subpoenas Top Prosecutor In Hunter Biden Probe
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “We have learned that violence in the trans community is becoming more prevalent, and police are frequently looking the other way. Trans dudes, many of whom are entitled, starving for attention, and addicted to victimhood, are pretending they are being ‘genocided’ and use this delusion to violently assault people they deem ‘enemies.'” (Sounds positively Islamic, no? – jjs) Murder She/He Wrote: The Violent Trans Attacks You Won’t Hear About
- “The White House paints the 26 transgender people as victims whose deaths were tragedies linked to their gender identity. Several family members of the deceased even called the deaths the result of ‘targeted shootings,’ but none of their accounts or the reports on their loved one’s death produced a direct link between the fatal violence and the transphobia the White House claims has gripped the nation.” 3 of thee Trans People Eulogized by Biden Junta Died Attacking Innocent Strangers
- “Progressives’ fear of ‘white Christian nationalists’ is really fear of Christians.” Joe Scarborough Thinks Catholics Shouldn’t Be on the Supreme Court (I don’t think beady-eyed sub-literate probable intern-killers should be on TV, either – jjs)
- “Keep your eyes peeled for signs of ‘change-makers’ who pretend to come to ‘depolarize,’ but are really seeking to colonize your town.” Barack Obama Is Still Forcing His Unwanted ‘Change’ On America
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “This is bigger than both of them.” Why the Candace Owens-Ben Shapiro Feud Matters
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “These three conservative commentators have elicited concern.” Guess the Anti-Semite: Charlie Kirk, Tucker Carlson, or Candace Owens?
- “The departure of these advertisers comes in the wake of owner Elon Musk’s controversial endorsement of an allegedly antisemitic post, exacerbating existing concerns about brand safety on the platform.” Major Advertisers Withdraw from Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Signaling Revenue Trouble
- “The left will never, ever, concede anything. And it will use whatever means necessary to score points and win.” What the Latest Attacks on Musk are Really All About
- “Media Matters is part of a left-wing propaganda machine that wants one thing: to censor and silence everyone who dissents from its narrative.” Elon Musk Should Sue Media Matters Into Oblivion
- “At CNN, he oversaw the celebration of the Chinese Communist Party’s founding, pushed staff to divide America and overhype supposed scandals surrounding the Trump administration, and presided over multiple, internal sex scandals.” Ousted CNN Boss Jeff Zucker May Take Over UK ‘Telegraph’ Paper, ‘Spectator’ Magazine
- “Turkey prices have dropped in part because the avian flu hasn’t hit as hard in 2023 as in the previous year.” LA Times Op-Ed: This Thanksgiving, Honor Turkeys By Not Eating Them
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The U.S. will reportedly support a French plan to get the countries of the world to ban private financing of coal-fired power plants during the upcoming UN conference, known as COP28, according to Reuters. The plan is likely to drive a rift between countries like the U.S. and France and those like China and India, which are reliant on coal to feed their economies cheap and reliable electricity.” US Backing New Plan to Cripple Coal Industry at UN Climate Conference
- “It’s easy to see how ‘principled’ some members of the Republican Party are, as they suck away our tax cash for their growing salaries and work with Dems to feed their debt-drenched, Constitution-insulting federal leviathan. But sometimes one gets stark reminders of how vile and underhanded these characters are.” (Bill fucking Cassidy – jjs) Not a Joke: RINOs Push Sneaky “Carbon Tax”
- “SCHADENFREUDE: At the same time, plans for Germany’s bailout of green energy using pandemic money goes bust.” Green Energy Firm Suspends Plans for Offshore Wind Blade Plant in Virginia
- Richard Fernandez: “The great danger posed by the U.N.’s arbitrary 1.5 °C mandate is that it has become a religious imperative in whose name the skies can be darkened and life forms forever altered, where everything can be changed to hold a calculated target invariant. . . But the seductive lure of human power is irresistible and we will try to control the world if it kills us.” Changing Everything To Keep Temps the Same
- “Californians need energy to sustain their massive economy, but the state’s leaders scorn abundance for green ‘idealism.’” Newsom’s Quixotic Quest
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “According to a report from Fox News, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has confirmed some 600,000 ‘gotaways’ — illegal immigrants who entered the United States without going through official checkpoints or making any contact with Border Patrol officers — in fiscal year 2023 alone, and nearly 1,000 per day since then.” Illegal Immigrant Raped A Five-Year-Old In Brazil. ICE Caught Him In Martha’s Vineyard.
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Patrick Wojahn is eligible for parole in 7.5 years.” (I sure hope he doesn’t accidentally wind up in general population and get beaten to death – jjs) Former LGBT Activist Democrat Maryland Mayor, Mentored by Peter-Puffer Buttigieg, Receives 30 Years in Child Porn Case
- “In Maryland, if you are a law-abiding person who wants a handgun, you must wait up to thirty days for the state to give you its blessing,” Judge Julius Richardson, a Trump appointee, wrote in the majority opinion. “Until then, there is nothing you can do; the issue is out of your control. Maryland has not shown that this regime is consistent with our Nation’s historical tradition of firearm regulation.” Federal Court Finds Maryland’s Handgun License Law Unconstitutional
- “Moreover, gun ownership among Democrats has increased through the years of polling as well.” NBC News Poll Records Highest American Gun Ownership in Poll History
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Supporters of eliminating some DEI programs say the universities are already welcoming places and thus the programs aren’t needed.” Iowa Board of Regents Votes to Eliminate Most Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Programs
- “Classrooms must be kept free from all threats of reportage.” The University Is Now the Surveillance State
- “It will be interesting to see how New York develops this tool kit. For some reason, I doubt there will be a chapter on how the media pushed the false Trump/Russia collusion narrative.” ‘Inoculate’ From Hate: NY Gov. Announces ‘Disinformation’ Tools for K Thru 12
- “I think Americans know exactly what abortion is — how could they not by now? And while polling shows that the vast majority of Americans support a compromise policy in which early, limited abortion is available, the polarized political situation offers them only an all-or-nothing choice. In this binary environment, it turns out that many Americans are, in fact, comfortable voting for nothing.” (The single women will be mobilized and weaponized – jjs)Abortion Might Not Be a Silver Bullet for Dems in 2024 After All
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Preaching voters’ rights – while infringing on those rights themselves.” The Democrats’ Attempts to Subvert the 2024 Presidential Election
- “The tinfoil hat is off!” Mike Lindell Celebrates Ruling That Plaintiffs in Georgia Voting Machines Case are Not Conspiracy Theorists
- Margot Cleveland: “The NAACP has two choices now: It can ask the entire Eighth Circuit to rehear the case, or it can seek review by the United States Supreme Court.” Court: Unless Congress Clears Up the Voting Rights Act, Only the AG Can Enforce Section 2
- “To date, five states — Florida, Tennessee, Idaho, Montana, and South Dakota — have banned the use of RCV in their respective elections.” Election Integrity Groups Pressure Wisconsin Republicans to Squash ‘Devastating’ Ranked-Choice Voting Bills
- “All the normal ways of analyzing election outcomes are a complete waste of time unless the issue of fraud is addressed.” Campaign Kabuki
- “The Presidential Debate Commission is scarcely unbiased, with major controversy surrounding its connections to the D.C. establishment including Joe Biden. Last time around, Steve Scully was chosen to host one of the events. It soon transpired he had sent a number of anti-Trump tweets and even interned for Joe Biden.” Here are the Dates and Locations for the 2024 Presidential Debates
- “Just by posting that I thought Vivek Ramaswamy did a great job at the debate got me swarmed with personal attacks from DeSantis supporters. That’s a bad sign, and I know a thing or two about what it means, as I’ve run a losing presidential campaign myself and know how supporters can react when they feel desperate.” Online DeSantis Supporters Need to Stop Making Me Hate Their Candidate
- “[Anna] Eshoo had been serving in the House since 1993 where she represented three different constituencies — California’s 14th, 18th and 16th Congressional Districts. The congresswoman touted her bipartisan work in Congress, where 66 of her bills were signed into law by five different presidents over her tenure, according to the announcement video.” (Gesundheit – jjs) Longtime Dem Rep Announces Retirement Ahead of 2024
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The uniparty in Washington bent on escalating the disastrous war in Ukraine has a new argument: Shoveling more billions into the conflict is the best possible use of taxpayer dollars.” RFK Jr. Is Right: America Needs a Long-Delayed “Peace Dividend”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Washington is foolishly provoking simultaneous confrontations with Russia and China.”Strategic Overextension
- “All in all this quick review suggests that Milei and his supporters should tone down their glee at his victory.” Will Libertarian Javier Milei Actually Be Able to Institute His Revolution in Argentina?
- “For the sake of his country, we may hope that he can at least succeed in taming hyperinflation. But his policies, should he succeed in implementing them, won’t do much for Argentina’s long-term economic development.” How Javier Milei Defeated Peronism
- “To attain the amount of U.S. dollars to successfully undergo the economic transition, Milei would have to sell off state-owned assets, re-privatizing large swaths of the Argentine economy after years of nationalization under Peronist governments. Additionally dollarization would, in practice, disband the Argentine central bank – with monetary policy decision making power instead being handed over to the U.S. Federal Reserve.” Javier Milei’s Plan For Argentina: What Does “Dollarization” Mean?
- “So many lies about how Argentina is supposed to fix its economy. Here is a new working paper explaining why it will work.” Why Dollarization Will Work Beautifully in Argentina, Killing Inflation Dead – Study
- Russia is accused of having orchestrated the sudden arrival of migrants on the Finnish border, as punishment for Finland’s decision to join NATO – and while Russia has denied these accusations, a Kremlin spokesman also commented it “deeply regret[s] that the leadership of Finland chose the path of deliberate distancing from the previously good nature of our bilateral relations.” (They could use a “Mannerheim” steamroller – jjs) Middle Eastern Migrants Enter Finland from Russia
- “’Decolonization’ studies at a premier training ground for future American diplomats is having a deleterious effect on U.S. foreign policy.” The Georgetown Effect
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “Illegal alien criminals, child traffickers, and potential terrorists violating our laws to cross the southern U.S. border get all kinds of moolah and freebies. But if you’re an American soldier who put everything on the line to defend your country, Uncle Sam would apparently like a thousand bucks for that gear you were told you COULDN’T bring out of Afghanistan.”U.S. Soldier Says Army Demands Cash for Gear Ordered Left Behind in Afghanistan
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “It’s a waste of money on a massive scale.” The Mirage That’s Driving Mass Transit Expansion
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Listeria can cause fatal infections in children, the elderly and the unborn, as well as food poisoning symptoms in otherwise healthy individuals. This is one of several listeria outbreaks in the U.S. in 2023.” One Dead, 10 Hospitalized As Listeria Spreads Across Seven States Due To Contaminated Fruit
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Robert Zimmerman: “It is also important for the press to apply pressure on these government paper pushers so they don’t feel encouraged in their intransigence. . . Now it appears that others in the press are no longer so naive, and are willing to note the slowness of the licensing process.The regulators might not want to stand in the way and are simply following procedure. The press however mustn’t treat them gently. It must hold their feet to the fire to make sure they don’t take their time doing so.” Musk: Next Starship/Superheavy test launch could happen in only 3 to 4 weeks
- “If India does this mission, while also completing its first manned mission during that time frame, it will place itself in direct competition with China and the U.S., and in fact will be getting close to matching both in capabilities.” India now plans robotic lunar sample return mission
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The rule says caregivers who do not ‘affirm’ LGBT kids fail to support the child’s ‘health and wellbeing’ as required by law.” Not Encouraging a Foster Child’s Rainbow Identity Would Be ‘Abuse’ Under Proposed HHS Rule
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Sarandon also reportedly addressed the protest, telling demonstrators that Jews are now “getting a taste of what it feels like to be a Muslim” in the United States. (Sick cvnt – jjs)Report: Susan Sarandon Dropped by Hollywood Agency After Anti-Jewish Tirade
- Christian Toto: “Jewish Morning Show star gives shout out to group that praised Hamas atrocities” Julianna Margulies Made One MASSIVE Mistake in USA Today Op-Ed
- “Don’t let its kid-friendly dog mascot fool you. Target is just as radically left-wing as once-great corporations like The Walt Disney Company have become. It has decided to cast aside its traditional customer base in favor of the latest leftist fad — even if that ‘fad’ does irreparable harm to innocent and unsuspecting children.” Target’s Latest Trans Mania is Asking for More Boycotts, and Customers Should Deliver
- “Popular brands and companies like Target, Native, Harry’s, Hershey’s, Nike, and Apple have all pushed transgender ideology onto customers over the past year. And this week, these companies will beckon shoppers to their doors and websites in hopes of cashing out for the holiday season. But along with all the deals offered by these companies, this Black Friday comes a bevy of woke ideas being crammed down consumers’ throats.” How Shoppers’ Favorite Black Friday Brands are Pushing the Left’s Radical Agenda
- “The connection between those who dehumanize Israel and the Jewish people and those who dehumanize the unborn and other vulnerable individuals is clear. Now that we’ve established it, we can work to hopefully shake people away from being the dehumanizers.”The Dehumanizers
- And they laughed at Lawrence Welk for having Geritol as the sponsor – jjs Start Me Up, Please: Rolling Stones Tour to Be Sponsored by AARP
HITHER & YON
- Jeffrey Lord: “When he died, when that comet disappeared over the continent, a whole nation grieved and would not forget.” JFK 60 Years Later
- ” For many people, the Kennedy assassination will remain a whodunit. It’s assumed mythic proportions.” A Plausible Explanation for JFK’s Assassination?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.