State police reportedly found a grenade Sunday morning on a utility pole across the street from an ultra Orthodox synagogue in Lakewood, New Jersey.
Police shut down the area and called a bomb squad after determining the grenade looked real, The Lakewood Scoop reported. “The threats against Jewish communities are insane,” Aviva Klompas, co-founder of Boundless, said on X. She also posted a photo of the grenade. Ocean County Prosecutor Bradley D. Billhimer later told the outlet the grenade was genuine but “inert and nonexplosive.”
“Inert and nonexplosive.” That’s what they keep insisting Islam and Leftism are. And yet. Frankly, I’m kind of surprised it wasn’t a live pineapple or a Molotov cocktail. How kind of them just to give us a warning, right? In actuality, I’m rather surprised that what’s been happening over here and all over the soon to be uncivilized world has been mostly peaceful, or in the words of Fat Albert Speer Whoopi “mostly peaceful mostly peaceful.” The murder of senior citizen Paul Kessler by a “Religion of Peace” peacenik notwithstanding. But that cannot last, can it?
As Israel continues to plough Hamas under, and the resident cancer that is Gaza, the Fifth Column over here becomes that much more enraged and incensed. It’s not by accident either, as the term Fifth Column is not mere hyperbole. Calling for a cease fire means Hamas is on the ropes, and those leading the call for the cease fire are tied to Hamas at the hip. The Geek chorus of brainwashed youths and self-gassing JINOs are merely their stooges.
Speaking of which, it still is shocking how so many people can eagerly support the roasting alive of babies in front of their parents in the name of “liberation.” It’s shocking, but really not surprising in the least.
. . . once the Oslo Accords came into being, big money flowed into the region. He was one of the people the Ford Foundation hired to start handing out money “to help build a vibrant liberal civil society.”
. . . When Wexler and his Israeli colleague, Debra London, finally did meet with [Arab “civil rights” org ITJAA head Ameer] Makhoul, they discovered that he had detailed information about every meeting Wexler had previously had with the Arab organizations. Additionally, Makhoul had an equally detailed dossier about all facets of Wexler’s life, a clear intimidation tactic. Then, having put Wexler in his place, Makhoul explained the plan the Palestinians would put into effect under cover of the Oslo Accords and with the money soon to be flowing in:
“And now, Gary Wexler,” he sat down, “let me give you more direct answers.” He looked me straight in the eye. “Just like you were a Zionist campus activist, we will create, over the next years, Palestinian campus activists in America and all over the world. Bigger and better than any Zionist activists. Just like you spent your summers on the kibbutz, we will bring college students to spend their summers in refugee camps and work with our people. Just like you have been part of creating global pro-Israel organizations, we will create global pro-Palestinian organizations. Just like you today help create PR campaigns and events for Israel, so will we, but we will get more coverage than you ever have.”
He stood again this time, right over me. “You wonder how we will make this happen, how we will pay for this? Not with the money from your liberal Jewish organizations who are now funding us. But from the European Union, Arab and Moslem governments, wealthy Arab people and their organizations. Eventually, we will not take another dollar from the Jews.”
The meeting ended, Makhoul called the Ford Foundation to accuse Wexler of threatening him, and Makhoul was eventually arrested as a Syrian spy. But none of that’s important.
What’s important is that Makhoul and those allied with him did exactly as promised: They flooded the world—the media and academia—with anti-Israel propaganda, starting with the Muhammed al-Dura hoax. Writes Wexler:
As the years went on, I began to see what Ameer Makhoul had laid out to me taking shape. The PR coverage was first: The Muhammad al-Durrah incident in Gaza, when a 12-year-old boy was shot to death on the second day of the Second Intifada, capturing global headlines. The Mavi Marmara, the Turkish Flotilla to Gaza that the Israelis stormed, killing several Palestinian activists, grabbing global headlines. I knew the Mavi Marmara was manufactured for the exposure it would gain.
Then the campuses: The creation of Apartheid Week worldwide. The growth of BDS. The student volunteers who began by the thousands to work in the Palestinian territories and its refugee camps. The shocking creation of anti-Zionist Jewish student groups.
What we’re seeing today is not an accident. It’s part of a deliberate, well-funded plan to say that terrorists who bake babies ovens, rape women to death, and torture young children before murdering them have the moral high ground when held up against a liberal democracy that, when fighting a hot war, tries to evacuate the enemy’s civilians. And the plan is succeeding, probably far beyond Makhoul’s wildest dreams.
Not to denigrate Andrea Widburg’s fine article, but it merely scratches the surface. None of the madness we are witnessing on campuses and sadly moving into the streets of America like a wildfire would have happened had American academia not been completely hijacked by anti-AMERICANradicals. The calls for the annihilation of Jews and Israel is merely the latest manifestation of the calls for the annihilation of Americans and America as founded.
It explains the seeming schizophrenic reaction by your average liberal. Sure, they are surprised and appalled by this explosion of Jew-hatred, yet they refuse to recognize the root cause of it; the political party and political movement that they support and likely will continue to support going forward. It also explains the machinations of the Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants puppeteers in Kalorama, which is nothing more than a taqqiya sunrise. The rabid Jew-haters they’ve played up to and unleashed though are too stupid to realize it.
The White House strongly denounced young Democrat protesters referring to President Joe Biden as “Genocide Joe” for his staunch support of Israel in its fight against Hamas.
Speaking with New York Post reporter Steve Nelson, National Security Council spokesman John Kirby called the nickname “Genocide Joe” inappropriate while standing on the side of free speech.
“We’re not worried about nicknames and bumper stickers. I mean, it’s First Amendment free speech. The president’s focused on … making sure that we can continue to support Israel as they fight a terrible terrorist group, Hamas,” Kirby said. Kirby said that the term “genocide” has been misapplied, given that Hamas wants the extermination of Jews.
All true but make no mistake; these scumbags are not interested in protecting Jews. They’re interested in protecting the massive political donations from the self-gassing JINOs, so they have to play this game of support for Israel. If they really did support the latter, the last thing they’d be doing is shoving billions of dollars at the PLO and Hamas’ overlords in Iran so they can continue to fund the real genocide and build an A-bomb. Meh, tell that to the BLM crowd.
Anila Ali is a Muslim American woman educator and activist of Pakistani origins. During her brief, impassioned speech at the November 14, 2023 pro-Israel rally in Washington, D.C., Ms. Ali pronounced the following words, redolent with ecumenism, and basic decency:
“I stand before you as a Muslim American Pakistani friend of the Jewish people…I declare the war to destroy the Jews and the Jewish homeland must end once and for all.”
Then she continued,
“The holy Quran repeatedly expresses reverence for the Torah and praises the Jewish people. There is a chapter in the Quran, it’s called Bani Israel (sura 17 “Al Isra”) [and it] insists that the Children of Israel will be gathered from exile back into their homeland.”
Ali further claimed,
“And let me tell you Islamic Law explicitly forbids attacking civilians…all of this violates the core of our religion.”
A month earlier, at an October White House “interfaith vigil,” and as part of her “Not in My Name” campaign, Anila Ali cited only the initial portion of Qur’an 5:32 “whosoever killed a person… it shall be as if he had killed mankind,” as an alleged example of the Qur’an’s “repeated expressions of admiration for Jews and Jewish scripture.” The campaign also maintains a tradition of Islam’s prophet Muhammad in the Hamas Covenant which calls for the annihilation of the Jews in Muslim eschatology (end of times theology), was a “heinous false claim.”
Anila Ali’s noble sentiments are tainted, sadly, by her false characterizations of authoritative, foundational Islamic theology. These willful misrepresentations are readily explicated with direct citations from the Qur’an and traditions, as well as two authoritative Qur’anic commentaries, one classical and one contemporary, the latter a modern work written by a renowned Qur’anic commentator from Ms. Ali’s native Pakistan. Moreover, classical and modern Islamic law, and its articulation by Islam’s luminaries, debunk Ali’s contention that jihad depredations against civilians are “forbidden.”
. . . Ali’s insistence that the Jew-annihilationist tradition, or “hadith” cited in the Hamas Covenant is somehow a “heinous false claim,” is entirely mendacious. This hadith is referenced in at least 3 of the six collections of traditions Muslims hold canonical, including the two most prominent “Sahih” (sound) collections (here; here; here). Moreover at least twice in the past 10-years, major clerics affiliated with Sunni Islam’s “Vatican,” Al-Azhar University, have invoked this tradition in public, one specifically emphasizing its “authenticity.”
. . . I cherish Anila Ali’s kind sentiments toward Jews and Israel, expressed in the wake of Hamas’ October 7th jihad carnage in southern Israel. Simultaneously, I find her dishonest tinkering with Qur’an, hadith, and Islamic law to “validate” these sentiments, corrosive and unacceptable. Well-intentioned Muslim interlocutors like Ms. Ali must summon the intellectual courage to offer forthright critiques of the canonical Islamic Jew-hatred and jihadism that animates the global pandemic of Muslim Antisemitism and Antisemitic violence.
Yeah, I kind of suspected it was too good to be true. Psaki psircling back to Gaza, Israel cannot contemplate a cease fire. It cannot happen. It must not happen. Allegedly there are reports that Israel is actually negotiating with Hamas for some sort of 5-day truce and prisoner exchange. I hope that that is just smoke and mirrors. Rabbi Dov Fischer says it best:
“Dresden” them until Hamas releases the hostages and surrenders.
Surely, Israel by now understands who and what they are dealing with. Any pause and any let up, no matter how brief, will only allow this cancer to regain its strength. I grieve for those being held by these animals. This assumes that they are even still alive and if they are, given what we have seen on 10/7, they might even be praying for death. Horrible as this is, securing their release must take a back seat to the primary goal of wiping Hamas from the face of the earth. And now it seems as if with Hamas about to go down, Hezbollah is perhaps on the verge of a continuation war from Lebanon.
Wipe them out. Wipe them all out. No quarter. That includes that trio of fat evil ticks running the show from Qatar.
* * * * * * * * * *
I had meant to cover a couple other stories that would likely get lost in the sauce between Israel as well as the huge election of Javier Milei in Argentina. And both of them involve wholly or in part the Supreme Court.
The Supreme Court, without comment, rejected to hear former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin’s appeal for a new trial.
Chauvin claimed the Minnesota state courts did not give him a fair trial, thus denying him the right to a fair trial that the Sixth Amendment protects.
The state charged Chauvin with the death of George Floyd in May 2020. The death led to many destructive and fiery riots across the nation. . .
The trial court and the Minnesota Court of Appeals should have presumed that this potent threat of harm to the jurors and the community prejudiced the jury pool. But in considering the motion to transfer, the district court focused on the publicity surrounding Mr. Floyd’s death and the trial. Repeatedly noting the district court’s “wide discretion” in this regard, the Minnesota Court of Appeals remarkably added that other cases “involved circumstances more extreme than those in [Petitioner’s] trial.” This is not only absurd, but the lower courts wholly failed to consider the palpable threat of harm to the jurors, their families, and their community from a “not guilty” verdict. It is now an unfortunate given that every police-involved critical incident is immediately criticized by significant segments of American society—regardless of the facts. Under these extreme circumstances, the failure to transfer the trial to less dangerous venue denied Petitioner his Sixth Amendment right to a fair trial.
It does not take a lawyer or law student to know that Chauvin did not receive a fair trial.
Chauvin did not get a fair trial. Professor Jacobson wrote:
I wrote near the end of the trial that there was evidence that Chauvin kept the pressure on Floyd too long, even after he was subdued, handcuffed, and unconscious, and that could provide a basis for conviction. It is possible that someone was guilty of a crime, but also did not receive a constitutionally required fair trial. This is such a case.
There is no excuse other than rank cowardice and or intimidation by outside forces. There are now confirmed forensic and eyewitness accounts that the criminal Floyd died as a result of his resting arrest after overdosing on his drug stash to avoid it’s confiscation, on top of the fact that he was already in poor health.
To toss this decision alone and grant a new trial, let alone a new trial showing he was wrongfully convicted would have unleashed hell on America’s cities all over again while destroying the cherished leftist narrative of police racism as a means of white supremacy.
Election rigging comes in a whole bunch of flavors. Beyond actual fraud, there’s lawfare.
Vote for politicians who back voter ID and cleaning up voter rolls? Great. They’re elected and they even do it. And then even if the Justice Department doesn’t step in, some leftist group or groups will sue leading to a “settlement” that terminates election reform. Sometimes state and local authorities even secretly collaborate to be sued and then they immediately agree to a “settlement” that ends election reform. Or friendly judges give them exactly what they want.
Take this insane case out of Georgia.
A federal judge in Georgia on Monday ordered two counties to reverse a decision removing more than 4,000 voters from the rolls ahead of the Jan. 5 runoff elections that will decide control of the U.S. Senate.
The judge, Leslie Abrams Gardner — the sister of former gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, a prominent ally of [fake]President-elect Joe Biden who has led voter registration efforts across the state — concluded that the counties appeared to have improperly relied on unverified change-of-address data to invalidate registrations in the two counties.
The suit, brought by Majority Forward, represented by National Democratic Party attorney Marc Elias, followed an effort to challenge the lengthy roster of voters simply because their registrations appeared to match U.S. Postal Service change-of address records.
Abrams Gardner, whose husband was just busted for human trafficking, refused to recuse.
Marc Elias has built an empire out of election litigation, but the Dems are moving beyond him and there’s a massive infrastructure of election lawfare in place, ready and waiting for 2024.
But what if private parties couldn’t just sue? Remember, courts decided that none of the conservative litigants in 2020 had standing. Among all the various reasons is that the Voting Rights Act was really systemic political discrimination posing as civil rights legislation. It allowed Democrats to rig elections and to seize control of state electoral practices. But the VRA was never meant to allow private parties to conduct election lawfare. And a nuclear bomb just went off on election lawfare in the 8th circuit.
U.S. District Judge Lee Rudofsky, an appointee of former President Donald Trump, ruled in February 2022, however, that only the head of the Justice Department, the U.S. attorney general, can bring Section 2 lawsuits and dismissed an Arkansas redistricting case brought by advocacy groups representing black voters in the state. On Monday, that lower court ruling was upheld in a 2-1 vote by a three-judge panel of the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, whose rulings apply to Arkansas, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota. “For much of the last half-century, courts have assumed that [Section 2] is privately enforceable. A deeper look has revealed that this assumption rests on flimsy footing,” wrote Circuit Judge David Stras, a Trump appointee, in the majority opinion joined by Judge Raymond Gruender, an appointee of former President George W. Bush.
It’s a good decision. The VRA itself is broken and widely abused. It’s systemic political discrimination that private lawfare crowdsourced into nationwide election rigging.
But wait a minute.
This is very obviously going to the Supreme Court. And what happens then? I have limited confidence in Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett who have already racked up a fine collection of betrayals. . . .
. . . How is that going to play out here? Quite possibly not so well. The trouble is that when four conservative justices are each a potential swing vote, and they can’t always be predicted, anything can happen. The 8th circuit decision could fundamentally change election or law… or be shut down by Roberts and whoever he can get on his team.
And there’s the massive proof in the release of the full J-6 surveillance tapes thanks to our newly installed House Majority Leader that shows what we all had either known or suspected from the get-go: that J-6 was a Democrat/DOJ/FBI op. Innocent people are still rotting in the Garland Archipelago over it.
All of these Democrat Lefty narratives if they tumble will fall right on top of the Left and the globalists. Sic transit gloria Roberts.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Michael Walsh: “. . . it seems that over and over again well-meaning people must learn that good intentions do not change the world. As Al Capone famously said of growing up in Brooklyn, in his old neighborhood you could get farther in life with a kind word and a gun than with just a kind word.” The Toxoplasmosis of the Feline Left
- “In 1998, when Jews were celebrating the promise of the Oslo Accords, Muslim activists saw an opportunity to change American minds.” Pro-Palestinian Anti-Semitism Was Carefully Inculcated in the American Psyche (Right alongside anti-Americanism – jjs)
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “Hezbollah, which is based in southern Lebanon, has fired more than 1,000 rockets, mortars, missiles, and drones at Israel since Hamas’ unprecedented terrorist attack on October 7 when the Palestinian terrorist group murdered 1,200 Israelis, wounded 5,300, and kidnapped more than 240.” Israeli Military Base Suffers Serious Damage After Attack From Iranian-Backed Terrorists
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “‘Dresden’ them until Hamas releases the hostages and surrenders. Why I Am Not Moved by Gazan Deaths
- “The aide divulged little details about the reported agreement but said Hamas has delivered its response to the Qatari mediators.” (What Rabbi Fischer just said – jjs) Hamas Chief Says a “Truce Agreement” and Hostage Exchange with Israel is Close
- “There were no survivors on Kfar Aza’s street of nightmares, where evidence remains as proof of Hamas atrocities.” (Another Oradour sur Glane – jjs) WATCH: Inside the Israeli Kibbutz Where Dozens Were Murdered by Hamas
- “Survey by Palestinian polling firm shows 75% support for October 7 massacre. Defeating Hamas is just the first step if there ever is to be peace. Palestinian society is going to have to change, much like German and Japanese societies changed after their defeat.” More Hamas Atrocities Documented, Strongly Supported by “Palestinians” and Ignored Bby Western Feminists
- “UNRWA lied, The Red Cross lied, The foreign doctors lied, The journalists lied.” (. . . and Jews died – jjs) Shifa Hospital “Civilian” Charade Over: Videos Show Hostages and Long Tunnel With Blast Door
- “The principle of proportional response, like most ideas from the left, never work in practice.” The Rank Foolishness of “Proportional Response”
- “Kirby said that the term ‘genocide’ has been misapplied, given that Hamas wants the extermination of Jews.” (Funny how the Lefty loons don’t understand it’s Biden/Obama doing a taqqiya sunrise to ensure the continual flow of the Benjamins from the self-gassing JINO donors – jjs) White House Denounces Some Democrat Protesters Calling Biden “Genocide Joe”
- “What is the point of a group like Hamas that lives for shooting rockets at Israeli civilians and raping and killing Israeli women?” The Anatomy of Terror
- “The Jewish state has made an indelible mark.” Imagine a World Without Israel (IIRC this was the name of an international conference somewhere a few years ago. And, of course Wannsee – jjs)
* * * * *
- Robert Spencer: “. . . from people as supposedly ideologically divergent as Max Blumenthal and Candace Owens . . . [t]he societal trend is clear: everybody loves Islam, and everybody hates the Jews.” Everybody Loves Islam
- Daniel Greenfield: “Nothing says gun control like supporting a terrorist group that massacres civilians.” How Hamas Nazis Became an Environmentalist and Gun Control Cause
- “Diaz-Canel’s regime has issued several statements in support of the ‘Palestinians’ since the brutal Hamas attacks of October 7, which the Cuban government is careful not to mention, except in the course of blaming the Israelis for the violence perpetrated against them.”Cuba Lights Up with Palestinian Flag at Pro-Hamas “Concert for Peace”
- “Nadler shows he cares more about anti-Semites than anti-Semitism.” Self-Gassing Gas-Giant Nadler Votes Against Ban on Funding College Anti-Semitism
- “It’s the latest example of Tlaib’s cozy ties with anti-Semitic and pro-Hamas activists. At least six of her campaign bundlers have been linked to Hamas.” Fresh Off Anti-Semitism Censure, “Rancida” Tlaib Speaks at Pro-Hamas Ceasefire Rally
- “Peddling Jew-hate to our kids.” (I read the word “peddling” as “pedo-ing.” Fits. – jjs)Teachers Unions for Palestine
- “’Social justice,’ while claiming to improve our morality, has, in practice, degraded it. Apparently, a required part of “social justice” is the elimination of Jews.” Diversity, Equity, Inclusion—and the Elimination of Jews
- “University mum on whether protesters, who acted in violation of university policy, will suffer any consequences.” Columbia Administrators Stand By as Anti-Israel Protesters Overrun Law School and Disrupt Classes
- “Columbia students ‘see “Palestine” as the vanguard for our collective liberation.'” More Anti-Semitism from Columbia U.
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Lakewood [New Jersey] is home to a major Jewish community. The ultra-Orthodox community alone accounts for 15 percent of the town’s population, Nj.com reported back in 2017. About two thirds of the over 100,000 residents of the town are Orthodox Jews, the outlet noted in 2018.” REPORT: Grenade Found On Pole Outside Synagogue
- “A number of Jewish delegates—who were already very anxious attending the convention, given the spike in anti-Semitism since the October 7 massacre by Hamas—now believe it is unsafe to participate at all,” the California Legislative Jewish Caucus, which is comprised of 13 Democratic state lawmakers, said in a Saturday statement. The caucus did not immediately respond as to whether or how many delegates left before the convention concluded. Jewish Lawmakers Slam ‘Unsafe’ California Dem Convention After Anti-Israel Protesters Shut Down Events
- “This is the logic of genocide, and for the sake of not just Israel, but the world, we must recognize the Left for its genocidal tendencies now.” BLM Has Been Telling Us They Hate Jews for Years
- “The Goldman Sachs Philanthropy Fund, which did not respond to a request for comment, manages around $8 billion in charitable funds for its parent company’s clients. It’s an odd match: the world’s premier investment bank facilitating the transfer of millions of dollars to a far-left “incubator for working class and marginalized communities” that hosts Communist Manifesto readings.” New York City Communists Pushing For a Gaza Ceasefire Took Millions From Goldman Sachs Charity
- The BBC attempted to explain away the trend by referring to Charles Darwin marrying his first cousin nearly 200 years ago, in 1839. Even in the early 19th century, however, cousin marriage accounted for no more than 4.5 percent of aristocratic marriages and 2.5 percent among the lower classes in the UK – far below the current rate in the Pakistani community. The BBC also scrubbed a quote from a male teenager who explained in the original article: “If you’re really romantically into your first cousin, you can go for it, but now there isn’t as much pushing of cousin marriage.” Despite being removed, the quote was captured by archived versions of the site. BBC Says *ONLY* 46% of Pakistani Newborns in UK City Are Inbred. Only.
- “Only Jews and pro-Israel Christians on campus today are being attacked. Muslims are not being attacked. Arab’s pro — they’re the privileged groups. They’re the ones who get the benefits.” Alan Dershowitz: Alleged Rise of Islamophobia at Universities “Fake”
- “Why do many young Arabs, Muslims, and even Americans continue to become entranced with Osama bin Laden’s Pied Piper music of radical fascist fundamentalist Muslim Jihad?”Osama bin Laden’s Evil Legacy
- “Why can’t we have the former, without the latter?” (As I suspected, it’s another taqqiya sunrise. – jjs) Muslim Decency Tainted by Muslim Dishonesty
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “I actually think he’s right.” CNN’s Senior Legal Analyst Explains Trump’s 1A Claim
- “But at least one appeal seems likely.” Trump Is Winning Ballot Access Cases
- “On Monday, [piece of shit scumbag Dan Goldman] expressed regret for his words: ‘Yesterday on TV, I mistakenly used the wrong word to express the importance for America that Donald Trump doesn’t become President again. While he must be defeated, I certainly wish no harm to him and do not condone political violence.’” “Enron/Erdogon/Gorgon” Engoron-Linked Congressman Calls for Trump “To Be Eliminated”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “There was one set of people that changed the rules that day and it wasn’t the Trump supporters,” he said. “It was the political establishment, it was Nancy Pelosi, it was the instructions she gave to the Capitol police.” J6 Footage Reveals Capitol Police Fired Into Peaceful Crowd, Gave No Warnings
- But, but, but “the greatest threat to our precious democracy since the Civil War, Pearl Harbor and 9/11 combined!!!!” – jjs More Released J6 Tapes Show Police Escorting And Fist-Bumping Protesters at the Capitol
- Robert Zimmerman: “These tapes must of been available and reviewed by the Biden Justice Department. Instead of dropping charges, it hid this exculpatory evidence and instead acted like Nazi SS officers, persecuting Perna simply because he had been there, peacefully exercising his First Amendment rights to publicly oppose the election of Joe Biden. In fact, that the Biden administration denied Perna access to this exculpatory evidence is illegal on its face. His family (as well as every other January 6th protester who has been persecuted by the Biden [junta]) has a strong case to sue for big damages.” Jan 6th Tapes Prove Biden Prosecutors Knowingly Falsified the Charges That Caused Matthew Perna to Kill Himself
- “SCOTUS didn’t even provide a comment or reasoning.” SCOTUS Refused to Consider Derek Chauvin’s Appeal for New Trial in George Floyd Death
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “What did they know? And when did they know it?” Meet the Photojournalist for CNN and AP Who Went in With Hamas Nazis on October 7
- “This move comes in response to growing concerns about the presence of pro-Nazi content and other forms of ‘hate speech’ on the platform, which have been highlighted by Musk’s own controversial tweets that the organizations view as endorsing anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.” Advertising Execs Call on X/Twitter CEO Linda Yaccarino to Resign in Wake of Latest Musk Controversy
- “The social media site accuses the left-wing media watchdog of manufacturing images showing advertisements from major corporations alongside posts made by white supremacists and neo-Nazis in the 15-page complaint filed in the United States District court for the Northern District of Texas. Musk threatened to sue Media Matters in a Saturday post on X, following the group’s Thursday release of a report that prompted an exodus of advertisers, including Disney, Apple, Paramount and IBM.” Elon Musk’s X Sues Media Matters
- David Harsanyi: “The left keeps coddling its worst offenders.” Jonathan Chait Whitewashes Left-Wing Anti-Semitism to Protect Democrats
- Ostensibly a rabbi in the “reformed” sect of Judaism, Rosenberg serves as an activist and organizer for Bend The Arc Jewish Action – a left-wing group funded by billionaire George Soros and his son Alex. Rosenberg also works with a pro-Hamas group, Jewish Voice for Peace which recently stormed the rotunda of the Cannon House Office Building while calling for Congress to push for a cease-fire in Gaza. CNN Says Pro-Hamas Man With Beard Is a ‘Female Rabbi’.
* * * * *
- Margot Cleveland: “The Washington Post’s weekend apologetics for the Biden clan shows the corporate press realizes how damaging the evidence is. Washington Post Reinvents Its Biden Family Corruption Standard to Cover for the “Big Guy”
- “Our strength arises from commitment to tradition, truth, and common sense.” Supporting Censorship Will Backfire on the Right
- “Wyden is pushing the DOJ to publish information on a program called Data Analytical Services (DAS), previously known as Hemisphere, for public transparency, according to the letter. The White House Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP) has paid AT&T over $5 million for Americans’ records, frequently without a warrant, since 2009, in what Wyden says may be an illegal program.” (When a Lefty asshole like Ron Wyden is concerned . . . – jjs) White House Program Enabling Mass Phone Surveillance Of Americans Could Be Illegal, Lawmaker Says
- “Ramirez’s case is just the latest — and probably the most egregious — example of how censorship is rampant in our culture today. We’re used to social media outlets and search engines censoring ‘unacceptable’ opinions, but the federal government is amping up its efforts to combat “disinformation,” which we all know means information and opinion that diverts from the Biden administration’s talking points.” We Knew It All Along
- Mollie Hemingway: “The Washington Postand other media outlets aren’t ‘failing’ to get the story right. They are doing exactly what they set out to do.” The Washington Post’s Paul Farhi Shows Why ‘Professional’ Journalism Can’t Be Salvaged
- “The Thompsons of the journalism world were once viewed as anomalies in newsrooms. Now, they are the standard.” Rage Over Charissa Thompson’s Fabrications Should Extend To All Corporate Media Liars
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The last time the index declined for 19 months in a row was during the Great Recession when it fell from the end of 2007 through 2009.” Leading Economic Indicators Signal Recession—Again!
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- If you thought it was expensive to install a new furnace, wait until you get the estimate for switching over to an entirely new heating system. But don’t you worry, comrade — the heat pump industry already got its $169 million (for starters) from Biden, so it’s going to be just fine. You might also need to install an oil heater for backup since heat pumps don’t work as well in extremely cold weather. “Extreme” in this case means anything much below freezing. Or you can install a special cold weather heat pump (!!!) which — surprise — costs even more money. This is what Democrats call “improving efficiency” because either they’re on drugs or I am. Biden Uses Cold War Law to Nuke Your Gas Furnace
- The latest Biden chess move in this insidious and insane game is his announcement of new government handouts for the Soviet-style, centrally-planned, “program” of paying manufacturers to produce electric “heat pumps” that will replace natural gas furnaces which Biden’s [junta] has been attempting to push out of the home-heat market. Biden Claims “Wartime Power” To Subsidize Electric Heat Pumps & Kill Gas Furnaces
- “Wolf Carbon Solutions announced that it would like to withdraw its permit application in Illinois after staffers for the Illinois Commerce Committee (ICC) identified several key problems with the application, according to the Iowa Capital Dispatch. The project also reportedly encountered opposition from local landowners, and the company is hoping to refile the application sometime in 2024 after addressing the concerns identified by ICC’s regulators.” Another Carbon Pipeline Runs Headlong Into Local Opposition, Paperwork Problems
- “Beyond Meat reveals a 9% drop in revenue, and additional data paints a dim picture for the globalists keen to feed us ‘ze bugs.’” WEF “Great Reset” Forecast Looks Gloomy as “Demand for Vegan Food Plunges”
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “How about we spend this money and time on our border?” Report: Biden Junta Might Send Officials to Panama to Deal With U.S. Bound Migrants
- “The Lone Star State is defending our national frontier while also fighting the Biden administration’s open-border malfeasance.” Let Texas, Not Washington, Run U.S.-Mexican Relations
- “As goes the city, so goes the nation.” New York City Tanked by Open Borders Lunacy(On top of every other Leftist lunacy – jjs)
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “According to the Attonrey General, Pfizer misrepresented data to officials with the Texas Medicaid program, making it appear Quillivant was in compliance with federal and state law. In reality Pfizer concealed the fact Quillivant was an adulterated drug, its quality far lower than what had been attested to.” TX AG Ken Paxton Sues Pfizer
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “It’s worth billions. That’s just flat-out. That’s what it is in backpay. It’s billions of dollars,” he said. Former Troops Punished over Biden’s Vaccine Mandate Sue for Billions in Lost Wages
- “Meanwhile, Sen. Ron Johnson demands interview with Fauci adviser about the potential destruction of key [Chinese] COVID-19 records.” Senators Probe Fauci-Run Biolab in Montana Where Scientists Conducted Bat Research With [Chinese] Covid-Like Virus in 2018
- “The lab was run by a Chinese man, Jesse Zhu, and was paid millions of dollars by China while experiments were being conducted at the Reedley facility.” FBI and CDC Slammed for “Dropping the Ball” on Illegal California Biolab Run by Chinese
- “. . . if the people who are presumably the best informed and who are probably at the highest risk of contagion are so unconcerned, why should anyone who isn’t in a high-risk group be concerned? I would encourage my fellow Americans to stop listening, but — thank goodness — it appears that by and large they already have.” Enough With the [Chinese] Covid!
- John Stossel: “Will people be smarter next time around?” Government Deceit
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The Department of Education’s civil rights division apparently believes that failing to use a student’s preferred pronouns violates federal law.” Office of Wokeness Enforcement
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- Daniel Greenfield: “This could put Marc Elias and leftist election lawsuits out of business. . . The 8th circuit decision could fundamentally change election or law… or be shut down by Roberts and whoever he can get on his team.” 8th Circuit Court Decision Ends Leftist Election Lawfare
- “A memo obtained by The Federalist shows how ranked-choice voting proponents aim to deceive voters into adopting the system for U.S. elections.” Ranked-Choice Voting Advocates are Forced to Lie About “Fairness” to Get Voters On Board
- “Normally, spooning naked in bed with antisemites doesn’t come with a political price for Democrats, not when you have billions of dollars in corporate media propaganda and stooges such as CNN’s Jake Tapper running cover for you. It also helps that more than two-thirds of American Jews are brain-dead enough to vote for the very same Democrats embracing today’s Hitler Youth. But that all changed when reality arrived in the form of October 7. “Joe Biden Craters in NBC Poll Thanks to Jew-Hating Young Democrats
- Gavin Wax, President of the New York Young Republican Club in Manhattan, told The National Pulse on Monday: “New Yorkers are waking up to the carnage around them. Increasingly, people are turning to Trump as the only viable way to save America and this once great city. ” DATA: Trump Polls Just 10 Points Behind Biden – in New York!
- “As Trump continues to lead Biden in a series of national and crucial battleground state polls, Democratic donors, elected officials, administration aides, campaign staff and strategists have great angst that the president could lose a second term, according to the Post. Many Democrats pointed to Biden’s age, his campaign’s lack of strategy, failure to sell what the campaign views as economic achievements and more in interviews with the outlet, largely on the condition of anonymity.” “Malpractice”: Dems Are Freaking Out Over Biden’s 2024 Reelection Plan
- And yet he’s been spouting off the usual garbage that America can’t survive another term of Trump – jjs Senate Democrats Worry Joe Manchin Presidential Bid May Spoil Race in Trump’s Favor
- “They lashed out at the socialist professor for sabotaging the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] reelection bid.” Cornel West Fires Back at Pro-Biden Democrats
- “Sniff my wife. Please!” – jjs Biden Baffles Turkey Pardon Guests With Joke That Confuses Taylor Swift and Britney Spears
- “The luckiest child in the nation used to be his granddaughter ‘Navy,’ whom Hunter sired with a stripper in Arkansas. Joe blessedly ignored her until the girl she was four years old. I guess he had to wait until Navy was a little older before Joe would agree to pay attention to her. Her mom should have left well enough alone.” When Is Enough Enough? Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with a Little Girl: “I Love Your Ears!”
- “President Donald J. Trump’s doctor has today released a statement on the health of the former Commander-in-Chief, declaring him “in excellent health”, having reduced his weight, and describing his cognitive exams as “exceptional”. The news comes as Americans continue to state their concerns over his opponent Joe Biden’s health and cognitive well-being, and against the backdrop of Ron DeSantis continuing to lash out at Trump over his age.” Trump’s Doctor Releases ‘Exceptional’ Statement
- “When her IQ gets to 75, she should sell.” GOP Senator Kennedy Delivers Brutal Assessment Of Kamala Harris
- “Ruy Teixeira and John Judis explore why the Democrats’ ‘coalition of the ascendant’ didn’t come together as promised.” The Majority That Didn’t Emerge
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “As a brokered peace looks more inevitable, the question is why it took so long.” (Who Dies for) Peace in Ukraine?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Milei won the presidency in a landslide on Sunday night, defeating the current Minister of Economics Sergio Massa, a socialist. Massa’s tenure has been defined by inflation of upwards of 140 percent, skyrocketing poverty and joblessness levels, and the worst economic crisis in the nation’s history. Milei, a self-described libertarian, has promised to install the U.S. dollar as an official currency, dramatically cut government spending through the elimination or privatization of agencies, and eliminate the Argentine Central Bank.” Argentina: President-Elect Javier Milei Promises “Spiritual” Israel Trip, Will Move Embassy to Jerusalem
- “The most notable leftist meltdown over Milei’s landslide victory came from Colombia’s far-left President Gustavo Petro. Petro, known for causing international incidents with his prolific tweeting, lamented Milei’s victory mere minutes after Massa conceded the presidency. Massa notably conceded before official election results were announced.” Latin American Leftists Melt Down over Javier Milei’s Presidential Victory in Argentina
- “The Argentinian Trump. . . All the right people are freaking out over it, and that can only ever be a good thing.” Based?
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] is evidently following the path Obama laid out for him.” Biden Is Bankrolling the Ayatollahs
- “Just last month in October, Baudet was attacked with an umbrella at an event in the Belgian city of Ghent.” Dutch Right Wing Party Leader Attacked by Man with Beer Bottle 2 Days Before General Election
- “They should be required to visit a PRC concentration camp.” (Meh, it’ll be a Chinese Potemkin Village and Theresienstadt rolled into one, and they’ll swallow it hook, line a sinker – jjs) Dinner with a Dictator: When American Business Leaders Support the Enemy
- “Azerbaijan is doing in the Artsakh region what Russia is doing to Ukraine—but the U.S. and Europe are looking the other way.” Vivek Ramaswamy Op-Ed: Armenia – The Forgotten Conflict
- “A new system must be put in place now for the safety of our great county and all its [in]habitants! We need removal of the danger, and welcome of the help! Eradicate and tighten. Ireland is God’s country, we will forever be protected,” he added. Conor McGregor Blasts Ireland’s ‘Revolving Door’ Migration System After Murderous Pedo Kills Local
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “DEIA has impacts on both the Department’s workforce and its mission, and therefore it should be examined beyond the traditional human resources lens by which it historically has been viewed,” the strategic management plan reads, also touting the department’s effort to “institutionalize the advancement of DEIA and the value of diversity to the Department’s mission.” Biden’s Pentagon Slated To Spend Nearly $270 Million On Diversity Agenda
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Robert Zimmerman: “Musk of course is wrong about who he credits for redesigning and rebuilding this launchpad. The real credit must go to the FAA bureaucrats who led the investigation and must have clearly guided those SpaceX engineers and contractors. To expect private citizens to think for themselves and come up with such difficult engineering without supervision from government paper-pushers in Washington is unreasonable and unfair. Maybe the Biden Justice Department should consider another lawsuit against Musk, this time for spreading more disinformation!” Musk: Starship/Superheavy Launchpad Essentially Undamaged After Launch
- “Though such needles have been seen previously, the data here is far more detailed, and might eventually help astronomers figure out what the heck these features are and what caused them.” Webb: Needles scattered near the center of the Milky Way (Reminds me of trick-or-treating horror stories- jjs)
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Complaint: “Mayo . . . warned [Joyner] that going forward he must ‘discuss approved topics only and stick to prescribed messaging,’ a demand anathema to both academic freedom and to the scientific process itself.” Doctor Sues Mayo Clinic Claiming Retaliation For His Public Comments On Transgender Sports
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Removing alpha men from superhero movies has been sheer madness.” Marvel-Less Movies
- Sunday’s episode, “Boston Stewie,” opens with Meg frosting cupcakes, announcing “I’m celebrating. Oh, last night I had my period or miscarriage. Not sure which. Either way, happy un-birthday.” A message then pops up on the screen stating, “Fun Fact: You can legally report that joke to the Texas Attorney General and collect a $10,000 bounty!”Family Guy Mocks GOP Politicians as Being Worse than the Unabomber
- Christian Toto: “Apolitical comics share what the Media, late-night TV hosts cover up.”Kevin Hart, Theo Von Say the Obvious About [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.