Good morning, kids. Isn’t it comforting to know that in the face of an abject naked tyranny that has utterly eviscerated every last shred of the rule of law, decency, morality and ethics in the pursuit of absolute power we have . . . the GOP? Hallelujah, we’re saved:
America is in crisis mode. We have an invasion at our southern border, a president in severe mental decline who’s involved in a foreign influence-peddling scheme, skyrocketing inflation, a “rainbow” military, Democrats trying to “trans” children, and a federal government that’s weaponizing the legal system to target conservatives, interfere in elections, and collude with Big Tech to stifle free speech online, just to name a few examples. With all of these major issues at the forefront of U.S. politics, surely congressional Republicans are using every tool at their disposal to confront them, right? Wrong.
Instead of tackling any of the aforementioned crises plaguing the country, House Republicans spent Friday colluding with Democrats to remove one of their GOP allies from Congress. In a 311-114 vote, the GOP-controlled House voted to expel Rep. George Santos, R-N.Y., making him “the third member” removed from the lower chamber “since the Civil War.” The Justice Department previously indicted the New York Republican on charges related to identity theft, wire fraud, and other crimes earlier this year, but he has yet to be convicted. . .
. . . As mind-numbingly moronic as Friday’s vote is, it’s hardly the first time Republicans have gone out of their way to side with Democrats and ignore the priorities of their voters. Not long after Johnson was sworn in as speaker, for example, House Republicans surrendered on a major spending fight that gave Democrats pretty much everything they wanted while GOP voters got squat. . .
. . . Until conservatives learn to become active in GOP primaries and make them pay the electoral consequences for their failures, establishment Republicans will continue to sell out their voters on every issue that matters, when it matters.
Look, I’m no special pleader for George Santos. In a sane, rational world Santos never would’ve made it as far as he did but the salient point here is we’re no longer in a sane, rational world. Compared to the in-your-face vast criminality, graft, fraud, Jew-hatred and corruption that is the stock in trade of the Democrats and a not insignificant portion of the GOP-e, what George Santos is guilty of, that is what he is only merely accused of, is about as serious as swiping a piece of penny candy from the corner store. He won a shocker election and took a seat from the Democrats on battleground Long Island, which has been trending more and more Republican in recent cycles. That is what he’s really guilty of. That said, given everything that’s going on, so long as George Santos spent his term voting “NO” on every Democrat or even bipartisan law, whatever he did or is accused of makes no difference to me whatsoever.
Sad that that’s the way things are but the world is the way it is, not the way I want it to be. So, thanks GOP for making the narrowest of narrow margins in the House even that much more precarious going into 2024. Santos is right: “To Hell With This Place.”
Democratic strategist James Carville claimed during an interview late last week that Christian Republicans represented a greater threat to the U.S. than Islamic terrorists. . .
. . . When asked by host Bill Maher if he was referring to “Christian nationalists,” Carville responded: “Absolutely, this is a bigger threat than al-Qaeda to this country.”
“And let me tell you something: The Speaker of the House, they got probably at least two Supreme Court justices, maybe more, don’t kid yourself,” he continued. “People in the press have no idea who this guy is, how he was formed, what the threat is, and this is a fundamental threat to the United States. It is a fundamental thing. [They] don’t believe in the Constitution. They’ll tell you that. Mike Johnson himself says what is democracy but two wolves and a lamb having lunch? That’s what they really, really, really believe.”“And to say, ‘Oh, come on, man. It’s just some crazy s***.’ No, no. They believe that. And they’re coming and they’ve been doing it forever. They’re funded. They’re funded. They’re relentless and, you know, they probably won’t win for a while but they might. And if they do, the whole country blows a gasket.”
Johnson responded to the remarks in a post on his official government X account, saying that the Democrat Party should condemn Carville’s remarks.
“It’s twisted and shameful that a leading Democrat strategist says millions of Christians in America are a greater threat than foreign terrorists who murdered more than 3,000 Americans,” Johnson said. “The Democratic Party should condemn this. But they won’t.”
Good on Mike Johnson, I guess, but why did he allow the vote to expel George Santos in the first place? In any case, let me tell that bald-headed Cajun swamp-gas belching scumbag something. Considering the criminality, degeneracy and destruction you and yours have wrought on America since 1992 and really since the time of Woodrow Wilson, this is one Jew who prays night and day to the good Lord above to make this nation a true Christian nation once again – and consign this wretched bastard and everyone like him to the Infernal Reaches.
Funny how Carville was radio silent when the transexual psycho terrorist went on a Al Qaeda/Hamas-like killing spree at a Christian school in Tennessee. Or when a black dude rammed the Waukesha Christmas parade two years ago and slaughtered a whole group of “Christian nationalists.” Or how since 10/7 Jews have been targeted and in a couple instances sent to the morgue in “white Christian nationalist” bastions like NYC and LA.
I hate fucks like Carville with the heat of 10,000,000 suns but what I hate even more is the milquetoast non-response from Republicans to these blood-libels. Until people like him are forced to spit out their teeth like Chiclets whenever they spout crap like this, it’s all of us that are going to continue to get it in the neck.
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) spent the first 48 hours of renewed fighting by attacking targets throughout Gaza, and fighting deep into southern portions of the Gaza Strip — apparently surprising Hamas, which expected Israel to stay in the north alone.
The U.S. had openly opposed an Israeli invasion of the southern Gaza Strip, saying that Israel had to account for civilians first. Whether Israel defied the U.S, or the U.S. participated in the ruse, Hamas does not appear to have expected the southern push.
Israel also released a map to help civilians avoid fighting, with different areas of the Gaza Strip numbered. The U.S. suggested that the map satisfied its concerns, though the administration has at times offered conflicting signals about Israeli tactics.
Reports on social media suggested that Israel had cut begun to cut a path across the southern Gaza Strip, entering from the east and progressing toward the Mediterranean coast, effectively dividing Gaza into three smaller sections — north, central and south.
Fighting in the south centered around the city of Khan Yunis, where Hamas leadership is thought to have fled — and where many of the remaining 137 Israeli hostages may be imprisoned. Talk among Israeli officials has shifted from negotiating for the release of hostages to the possibility of freeing them by force.
Israel announced the elimination of a senior Hamas commander, Haitham Khuwajari, an alleged leader of the October 7 terror attack on Israel, on Sunday, and the IDF and Israel Security Agency [ISA] released video of the airstrike in which he was killed . . .
. . . Reports on social media suggested that morale among the Palestinian population had begun to collapse, and that Israel might turn the tide against Hamas by appealing directly to the residents of Gaza to rise up against the terrorists that rule the territory.
I don’t claim to be a Middle East expert but that last bit is ridiculous. Regardless of how horribly Hamas treats its own civilians vis a vis as their once-only elected governmental body, which essentially is on par with dog shit, the ugly truth is Hamas or no Hamas, the average resident of Gaza has as much or more hate on for the Jews as the armed animals who carried out the 10/7 slaughter. In fact, many participated in the attacks and thousands of others, courtesy of work permits granted by Israel, spent years mapping out targets for the attack. Nothing is ever going to change their hatred for Israel and Jews. Period.
And lest we forget that that shit is coming here to America. In fact, it’s already here and has been since Rabbi Meir Kahane was murdered by an Egyptian-born jihadi back in 1990 (who was also involved in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing).
Las Vegas’ KLAS reported Friday that “Las Vegas police and the FBI thwarted a potential terror plot involving a 16-year-old.” Hey, bravo, FBI! Mighty good of you folks to tear yourselves away from hunting for Jan. 6 “insurrectionists” and “white supremacist terrorists” to investigate an actual terror threat! Sure, you guys are having great fun immersing yourselves in fantasy and heavily politicized propaganda, but it was great to see you take a break from all that and do some actual work!
If they really did any, that is. It was the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD) that held a press conference Friday to give the details of the investigation. An LVMPD official displayed a message that the teen had posted on a social media platform, which said: “Peace be upon all brothers who see this. I am here to announce that I will be starting lone wolf operations in Las Vegas against the enemies of Allah. I ask you to make Dua [prayers] for victory. I am a supporter of the Islamic State, and I will make sure the Zionists in this city know it.” Along with this message, the post featured an image of the flag of the Islamic State (ISIS).
This message was, the Vegas police explained, the handiwork of a local 16-year-old whom they said was “a recent convert to Islam.” When they arrested this boy, police “found components for building an improvised explosive device along with bomb-making recipes and instructions.” As if that weren’t enough, they also found “terrorism propaganda, a handmade ISIS flag, a headband and patches.” The cops “also found self-portraits of the suspect wearing the material and surrounded by propaganda, self-produced terrorism propaganda and anti-Semitic threats.” The kid clearly liked his regalia, and must have been quite a sight strutting around Sin City dressed like Osama bin Laden.
He wasn’t, however, just playing dress-up: “Evidence also included ISIS and Al-Qaida propaganda, radicalization materials, and guidance for conducting a terrorist attack.” All this comes against the backdrop of the TikTok craze, which first featured woke millennials praising Osama’s belligerent and antisemitic 2002 letter to America, and then escalated to pink-haired freaks and self-emasculated geeks professing to be reading and studying the Qur’an, and finding its wisdom overwhelmingly compelling.
It’s ridiculous to see people who would be thrown off the tops of tall buildings if they ventured to Kabul or Tehran lauding the same belief system that would brutalize and kill them if given half a chance, but the laughter catches in one’s throat when one realizes that yesterday’s pink-haired wokester could be tomorrow’s warrior of Allah. In the Las Vegas case, “investigators said there was no indication of a continued threat, calling it ‘isolated.’” Well, maybe it is isolated in terms of the scope of this particular jihad plot, but just wait until Las Vegas officials discover that there’s a global jihad, and that before too very long, they could be dealing with plots comparable to this one on a daily basis.
After all, conversion to Islam is sweeping our nation’s youth, and what that all too often entails is made abundantly clear in this plot. Where did this teenager get the idea that he should do violence against perceived “enemies of Allah”? We’re constantly told that all Muslims in the United States reject the Islamic State and al-Qaeda and their understanding of Islam, and that only greasy Islamophobes believe otherwise. Where did this teen learn about Islam? Where did he go to mosque? Are investigators in Las Vegas looking into this? You can be about 100% certain that they aren’t, and wouldn’t dare. To do so would be “Islamophobic,” and the Biden regime has just launched a big new campaign against “Islamophobia.” If Vegas police look too closely at how this teen was recruited for jihad, they could be courting professional ruin.
Meanwhile, Ilhan Bro-Fo Omar who lied about her immigration status as well as engaging in incestuous relationships to gain citizenship and Rancida Tlaib who regularly consorts with and gets money from terrorist or terrorist-adjacent organizations roam congress freely as “great Americans.” And with a completely erased border, unvetted hordes of “lone wolves” from all over the Muslim world and elsewhere will destroy us from within sooner rather than later.
George Santos is right. “To hell with this place.”
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Victor Davis Hanson: “We may be headed for a 1930s nightmare.” Weimar America
- Jews and Christians have always believed that every human life is unique and precious. In Jeremiah 1:5, God says, “Before I formed thee in the bowels of thy mother, I knew thee: and before thou camest forth out of the womb, I sanctified thee.” And in the Didache, or the first century collection of the teaching of Christ’s Apostles, we find the command: “you shall not murder a child by abortion nor kill that which is born.” While the UK judge who ruled against Indi Gregory violated that command, God was waiting to welcome little Indi into the eternal joy of Heaven. Funeral for ‘Beautiful’ Baby Killed by UK Hospital. Father Converts to Christianity
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “The U.S. had openly opposed an Israeli invasion of the southern Gaza Strip, saying that Israel had to account for civilians first. Whether Israel defied the U.S, or the U.S. participated in the ruse, Hamas does not appear to have expected the southern push.”Report: Israel Penetrates into Southern Gaza, Surprising Hamas
- Sky News: “The southern campaign has already started, with air raids in and around the city of Khan Younis fully underway.” Israel Ramps Up Military Operation In Southern Gaza, Eliminates Key Planner Behind October 7 Massacre
- “When they finished, they were laughing, and the last one shot her in the head,” he said.Horrific New Stories of Hamas Attacks in Israel Surface, Including rape of “Beautiful Woman with Face of Angel” Who Screamed to be Killed
- Daniel Greenfield: “6 days of truce, 3 dead and 11 wounded.” No Truce With Terrorists
- When asked about the negotiations continuing, Kirby added, “What I can tell you is that we are still working it really hard hour by hour to see if we can get the sides back to the table and see if we can get something moving. We would like that to happen today. But honestly, I just don’t know.” Kirby: We Don’t Know When Israel-Hamas Negotiations Will Resume
- Clarice Feldman: “While the UN, UNRWA, and Secretary of State Antony Blinken seek to subvert Israel, the Arab states quietly encourage Israel’s evisceration of Hamas.” Winkin’, Blinken, and Nod
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “Guns and ropes save lives.” The Terrorist Murder of Three More Jews in the Heart of Jerusalem
- “Biden and his henchmen move to mollify their far-Left base.” The Biden Regime’s Epic Betrayal of Israel
- Are Muslims too stupid to realize that Joey and Company are merely playing the same stupid taqqiya games when they claim to “support” Israel? – jjs Muslim American Leaders in Swing States Vow to Defeat Biden in 2024: ‘We Will Change the Vote’
- “It’s running aground on the hard rock of the most basic value of the West — choosing life.”Has the Radical Left Finally Hit a Wall?
- Filthy Jew-hating commie cvnt – jjs Jayapal on Sexual Violence Against Israeli Women: We Don’t Want ‘Hierarchies of Oppression’
- “Armand Rajabpour-Miyandoab, 26, the suspected ‘Allahu Akbar’ knifeman behind the latest terror attack in France on Saturday, has been linked to other Islamist terrorists, including Abdoullakh Anzorov, who beheaded schoolteacher Samuel Paty in 2020 over a class on blasphemy that featured a caricature of the Muslim prophet Muhammed.” Paris Terrorist Had Contact With Multiple Islamist Killers Before Attack, Was on Extremism Watchlist
- Robert Spencer: “. . . there will be many more young people like this 16-year-old, deciding that killing the enemies of Allah is a more rewarding way to live than dying their hair pink and trying to “transition” into the opposite sex. If only America’s churches hadn’t also decided to chase woke fantasies instead of providing a viable alternative to them; then young people would have somewhere less dangerous to turn, and we might not be in this fix.” Las Vegas Teen Converts to Islam, Plots ‘Lone Wolf Operations Against Enemies of Allah’
- Security measures have been heightened in response to the explosion, particularly in the south and around the nation’s capital, Manila. According to Defense Secretary Gilberto Teodoro, the pursuit of the perpetrators will “continue unabated.” Amid the continued investigations, classes at the Mindanao State University have been suspended until further notice. Security at ports and police checkpoints has been bolstered to counter any potential subsequent incidents. ‘Islamic State’ Murders Christians in Terror Attack, Killing Four
- “Ibrahim Dremali stated in 2021 interview that Hamas was planning a ‘strong surprise.’” Did a South Carolina Imam Know the October 7 Attack Was Coming?
- “Stymied under the belief that Islam is a ‘religion of peace.’” Heavily Shackled Humanity
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Newsom knows the pro-Hamas element inside the Democrat Party is a liability ahead of the election. So he’s pretending to denounce them.” Gavin Newsom’s Rebuke Of Democrat Antisemitism Is All Politics, No Principles
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “A great thing happened during Thanksgiving,” Comer said on “Sunday Morning Futures.” “The members went home, many of them for the first time and circulated for the first time in over ten weeks, and they met people in Walmart and people on Main Street.” Comer Believes House GOP Has Enough Votes To Get Formal Biden Impeachment Inquiry
- Neal uses selective excerpts from their testimony to defend the integrity of the ongoing Hunter Biden investigation and claim Shapley was removed by the IRS officials from the case because the Hunter Biden case was dormant. However, his press release does not mention Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss’ apparent role in having Shapley removed from the case, as the Daily Caller previously reported. Top Democrat Attacks IRS Whistleblower Gary Shapley By Omitting Key Details From Witness Testimony
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- According to Loudermilk, because Rep. Thompson and House Democrats aired portions of the video depositions during the January 6 Committee hearings, House Rules required the Committee to preserve the tapes. Undeterred, Rep. Loudermilk says he still believes the complete video of witness depositions “exists somewhere.” The Jan 6 Committee Depositions Have Been Destroyed, Reveals Congressman
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “He saw an opportunity to assault D.C. in the law library on Friday, November 24, 2023, the day after Thanksgiving Day commonly known as “Black Friday.” TURSCAK stated that his attack of D.C. on Black Friday was symbolic with the Black Lives Matter movement and the “Black Hand” symbol associated with the Mexican Mafia criminal organization.” Criminal Complaint: Ex-FBI Informant Stabbed Derek Chauvin 22 Times In Prison On “Black Friday” Because “Symbolic” With BLM
- “I have never said this was a conspiracy. You have not heard that comment from me,” Troye said. Except just an hour earlier in her opening statement, Troye railed against the committee’s proceedings as grounded in conspiracies. Dem Witness In Weaponization Hearing Contradicted Her Own Opening Statement
- “Siaka Massaquoi, whom conservatives got to know through the popular ‘Californians move to Texas’ videos, is the latest victim of the Biden purge.” Almost 3 Years After J6. Biden’s FBI Descended on a Conservative Actor
- “Blame the Wilsonian progressives and the Seventeenth Amendment.” How The American Republic Was Lost
- “The liberty movement today should pour support on talented and spirited youth.”Encouraging the Youth Revolt Against the Global Left
- “It’s twisted and shameful that a leading Democrat strategist says millions of Christians in America are a greater threat than foreign terrorists who murdered more than 3,000 Americans,” Johnson said. “The Democratic Party should condemn this. But they won’t.”Democrat Strategist Claims Speaker Johnson ‘A Bigger Threat’ To U.S. ‘Than Al-Qaeda’; Johnson Responds
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “For those who doggedly cling to the notion that antisemitism in America is a ‘right-wing’ problem: Wake up! It’s no longer 1955.” Beware Of Media Sanitizing Antisemitism With Phony ‘Jewish’ Sources
- “But still not enough for NY Times coverage.” AK-47s, Grenades, Pistols, and Uniforms Found in Shifa Hospital
- “And it’s all funded by British taxpayers.” Left-Wing Publisher Praises Hamas Nazis
* * * * *
- “The 90-minute slugfest yielded all smiles at the cable news channel, if not among the two debaters.” Thursday’s DeSantis-Newsom TV Debate was a Ratings Winner for FOX News
- “The deals have not been widely reported outside of China, nor have the financial terms been disclosed. A spokeswoman for Microsoft said both agreements ‘expired years ago and were not renewed.’ But experts say the fact that Microsoft inked the deals at all is a major win for the Chinese Communist Party.” Microsoft Inked Deals With Chinese Communist Party Propaganda Outlets, Documents Show
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “There is no science out there, or no scenario out there, that says the phase-out of fossil fuel is what’s going to achieve 1.5,” Al Jaber told Robinson, referencing the 1.5 degrees Celsius threshold for increase in global average temperatures that many scientists and activists point to as critical to stay below, according to The Guardian. President Of UN Climate Confab Says There’s ‘No Science’ Behind Push To Phase Out Fossil Fuels
- “As CoP28 climate conferences focuses on cows, the EPA is now targeting methane (a by-product of cattle digestion) and considering new effluent rules on meat industry.” EPA Seems to Be Setting Up U.S. to Join the Globalist “War on Meat”
- “There’s some hope that most of these problems can be fixed in the next decade. But it’s still a mystery to me why Biden and his [junta] started a war against gasoline-powered cars while they were still a viable mode of transportation.” EV Owners Waking Up to the Nightmare of Massive Repair Bills
- “How is this all not recognized as a slow but inexorable genocide? Answer: it is recognized by the early adopters on the marketing curve, to speak their crude jargon, and that means a titanic disaster for Big Agriculture and Big Pharma.” Food Fight
- “Globalist environmental activism never bothers to calculate the costs, direct or indirect, and doesn’t require success. Rather than progress, it beguiles tax payers with costly feel-good fantasies. And all of it just in time for Inslee to announce that he will not be running for a third term. How very globalist — the intentions make them good people, not the outcome.” Electric Ferries and Other Fairytales
- “Think about the insanity of this.” Save the Salmon, Kill the Humans?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The waves of illegal aliens coming into America are not the only invasion the Democrat party has fomented over the decades.” Waves of Invasion
- “Time to halt this malevolent ideology.” For the West to Live, Immigration(ism) Must Die
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The deceased included an 11-year-old girl and a 12-year-old boy.” At Least Four Dead, Two Officers Injured in NYC Mass Stabbing
- “A hearing is set for December 15th when Judge Carroll is expected to rule on the motions and decide whether or not the defense can question Juror #1 and his wife and be given discovery into their personal devices.” Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital Declares War on Juror #1
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Lt. Macie has since vented his frustration about the DOD’s lack of willingness to directly address the data and has even taken aim at Congress’ response, calling it “abysmal.” “They’re more interested in going after woke things in the DoD, which as we all know is low hanging [sic] fruit that’s of relatively low consequence compared to the death and injury over the illegal shot mandate,” he argued. WATCH: DOD Whistleblower Says Pilot Heart-Failure Spiked 1,000% After Vax Mandate
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The movement to voluntarily re-segregate public schools, by claiming that minority students cannot succeed in a racially integrated environment, means the debate has come full circle.” Those Who Want Nonwhite Students To Succeed Support School Choice, Not Segregation
- “New collective bargaining agreement centers district’s disciplinary procedures on ‘racial equity and social justice.'” Portland Public Schools Must Now Consider Race, Gender Identity When Disciplining Students
- Robert Zimmerman: “This is not rocket science. If you are parent, do your job. Keep that smart phone away from your children until they are old enough to pay for one themselves. By then they should be mature enough as well as sufficiently educated and socialized to handle it.” Minnesota school brings sanity back to the classroom by banning smart phones
- “Critics of elite high schools want to reshape their enrollment by discarding merit-based admissions.” The Next Battle Over Racial Preferences
- “While the pro-life community has much to celebrate, the pro-death crowd continues to find methods of killing as many human beings as possible. The prayers and work involved in exposing the evil behind the Abortion Cartel is more important than ever!” Newman added.REJOICE! 137 ‘Abortion Clinics’ Closed in Just 2 Years
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “As mind-numbingly moronic as Friday’s vote is, it’s hardly the first time Republicans have gone out of their way to side with Democrats and ignore the priorities of their voters. Not long after Johnson was sworn in as speaker, for example, House Republicans surrendered on a major spending fight that gave Democrats pretty much everything they wanted while GOP voters got squat.” George Santos’ Expulsion is Further Proof the GOP is a Potemkin Political Party
- Miranda Devine: “They simply could have declared that he is entitled to the presumption of innocence, like all Americans, and quietly groomed his replacement. That would have been the right thing to do, and it had the added advantage of being self-serving, because they could have hung on to their four-seat majority until the election. Now their buffer is down to three, making recalcitrant RINOs more powerful.” Republicans Suckered into Expelling George Santos and the Most Conservative Voting Record in NY: “To Hell with This Place”
- “Derek Tran, who is running to unseat Michelle Steel, scrubbed his law firm’s website before poll-testing his job title.” This Top Congressional Candidate Doesn’t Want You To Know He Was a Personal Injury Lawyer
- “They want to control your speech. They want to control your social media. They want to control what car you drive, what dishwasher you have—they want to control you,” Trump will tell crowds in the Hawkeye State. PREVIEW: Trump to Declare His Campaign ‘A Righteous Crusade to Liberate Our Republic’
- “Trump’s secret is not how he flouts convention but how he projects moderation.”President Normal
- “The press loved to ask presidents about their favorite books. Until now.” Does Anybody Know What Books Biden Reads? Or If He Reads?
- “He refused to answer for any of California’s problems.” Governor or Showman? ‘Red State vs. Blue State Debate’ Exposes Newsom.
- Equis Institute was founded in 2019 to “massively increase civic participation among Latinos in this country,” according to its website. The group “seeks to be a resource that develops actionable recommendations for practitioners seeking to engage the Latinx voter.” (Good, Latinos hate that latinx bullshit – jjs) The Soros Empire is Quietly Targeting a Key Voting Bloc
- Thad McCotter: “What is today’s cancel culture but a cyber-tarring and feathering?” “Why Are Today’s Politics So Awful?”
- “This is not to say the Trump re-election campaign should target, nor throw a bunch of money at New York. After all, if that money flowed into the state party coffers and moribund title holders, it would certainly be wasted. Trump will handily win the state primary next year, especially given its position on the calendar. But while New York should not be a key focus, that doesn’t mean a place with such a positive direction of public political travel should be ignored, either.” Trump Narrows the Gap in New York, Signaling a New, America First Coalition.
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- The United States, the European Union (E.U.), the United Kingdom (U.K.) and other Western allies have taken several steps to undermine public opinion in Moscow and throttle Russia’s economy following the country’s invasion of Ukraine in February 2022. However, Russia’s economy is recovering – despite forced isolation from the West – and Moscow appears to have retained the trust of its citizens as the war against Ukraine continues, according to a review of several sources. Biden’s Efforts To Wreak Havoc On Russia Appear To Have Failed Miserably (He succeeded wildly in wreaking havoc on America – jjs)
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “A U.S. official, speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters, said the attack began about 10 a.m. in Sanaa, Yemen, and had been going on for as much as five hours. There was no immediate comment from the Houthis. However, a Houthi terrorist spokesman earlier said an “important” statement would be released shortly, the AP report said.” Pentagon: U.S. Warship, Multiple Commercial Vessels Attacked in Red Sea
* * * * *
- With scaffolding surrounding the re-built oak spire, authorities told AFP news that it will be visible “before Christmas.” The scaffolding will remain until early next year to finish the installation of the spire cover and lead ornaments. New Notre Dame spire emerges on Paris skyline for first time since 2019 fire
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Reining in an out-of-control military establishment is as worthy a cause now as it was when the senator’s stand began.” Tuberville Should Not Back Down
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “The political model of a sinking ship.” The District of Columbia Is Drowning. Blame the Democrats.
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “We should immediately restrict travel between the United States and (China) until we know more about the dangers posed by this new illness,” said a letter signed by Rubio alongside Senators J.D. Vance, Scott, Tuberville, and Braun. The rise in cases became a global issue last week when the World Health Organization asked China for more information, citing a report on clusters of undiagnosed pneumonia in children by the Program for Monitoring Emerging Diseases. Child Pneumonia Spreads in U.S. After Starting in China, GOP Senators Tell Biden to BAN Travel from China
- “Public health professionals say none of the Ohio cases are related to new viruses or other novel pathogens. Meanwhile, Massachusetts is reporting its own child pneumonia outbreak.”Ohio is First State Reporting an Uptick in Pediatric Pneumonia Cases
- Deane Waldman, M.D.: “The U.S. has a critical shortage of medical professionals. Washington has exactly the wrong solution.” Asking the (Healthcare) Arsonist to Douse the Fire
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Robert Zimmerman: “These new predictions do not really have much value. It is very easy to predict the winner of a horse race when the horses are only a dozen feet from the finish line, and that is exactly what all these new predictions are doing.” Sunspot update: The Sun continues to prove that solar scientists understand nothing
- “It appears that reality is finally biting at Amazon, and its management has realized that the three companies they have been relying on might not be up to the job (especially Blue Origin).” Amazon signs launch contract with SpaceX
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- The law, known as the Protection of Children Act, was signed by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis last May and prohibits minors from witnessing an “adult live performance” depicting or simulating nudity, sexual conduct, sexual excitement, or specific sexual activities. Supreme Court rejects request to halt injunction on law prohibiting minors at drag shows
- “DeSantis was best on hot cultural topics, from parental rights in education to California’s transgender experiments on children.” The Fight Against Sexualizing Kids Doesn’t Just Win Debates, It Wins Elections
- “The Dutch, who pioneered gender medicine, are having second thoughts about puberty blockers and other interventions.” A Raging Transgender Debate in the Netherlands
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “Terrorist attack finds progressives suddenly scrambling to defend free speech.” Did Hamas Accidentally Crush Cancel Culture?
- “Authoritarian leaders are the antichrists of our time.” Jesuit Priest Declares Donald Trump an Antichrist
- “Another day, another cultural event invaded by leftist goons.” The Usual Grotesques
HITHER & YON
- Roger Kimball: “Man in this world cannot make his will his law without any regard to limits and to the fixed nature of things.” Richard M. Weaver’s Ideas Have Consequences at 75
- “. . . while it’s almost inarguable that Kissinger understood the trends abroad, and used that insight to defend the West as perhaps no Secretary of State since him has done, the fact is that when it came to trends within the West itself, Kissinger was woefully blind.” RIP Henry Kissinger, Who Won One Cold War, and Lost Another
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.