Good morning, kids. Let me start with this:
George Santos > (times infinity) Thom Massie
There is nothing that George Santos either did, or was accused of doing, that in any way, shape or form even approaches the disastrous unreconstructed, blinkered, pig-ignorant inbred bullshit raving of this four-eyed fucking hillbilly who just handed a massive propaganda victory to the Democrat-Left.
Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) posted an antisemitic meme on X (formerly known as Twitter) on Tuesday, claiming that “Congress these days” had rejected “American Patriotism” in favor of “Zionism.”
The idea that “Zionism” and “American Patriotism” are contradictory is a common theme on the antisemitic far-right.
Let me pause for a moment to try and give some context to the otherwise estimable Joel Pollak. There is no “anti-semitic far-right.” Yes there are individuals in this country who are non-Democrat/Leftist allied that harbor, or at least historically decades ago harbored these views and tropes, but their numbers are virtually nil to the point of statistical non-existence. To use that phraseology feeds into the propaganda of the mythical “vast white supremacist movement” as a threat to the so-called “precious democracy,” which is why what Thom Massie tweeted is so disastrous. Back to the action:
Zionism is the belief that the Jewish people have the right to a state in their historic and spiritual homeland of Israel. Since the late 19th century, antisemites have used the idea of “Zion” to suggest Jewish control and manipulation of world governments. Massie posted the meme as the House was holding hearings about antisemitism on college campuses, which has flared since the Palestinian terror group Hamas carried out a devastating terror attack against Israel on October 7 that killed 1,200 people.
Massie has been under attack from pro-Israel groups after voting against funding for Israel, ostensibly on budgetary and foreign policy grounds. He appears to have taken that argument to a completely different place with his antisemitic post.
Recall a few weeks ago that it was Massie who helped sabotage the censure of Rancida Tilapia for her pro-Hamas genocidal remarks. Meanwhile, in posting that stupid bromide about Zionism and Americanism, Massie delivered a 10,000 megaton nuclear propaganda bomb on a silver platter to Chuck Schumer, who had been flailing pathetically trying to defend the official Jew-hatred of his own party in its at best silence and at worst open anti-Semitism and anti-Israel animus since 10/7, and even way before that.
Look, to be fair, I completely understand the opposition to foreign aid given the fact that America is on the verge of economic collapse and historically 99.99% of the countries we prop up are either corrupt kleptocracies and failed states like Haiti or else have an historical hate on for America and Americans despite our largesse. The thorough examination and really elimination of foreign aid is something that, given the history, I can get behind.
And believe it or not, even an examination of the aid we do give to the State of Israel should not automatically be considered kosher, so to speak. It’s always proper to regularly and thoroughly review and account for every dime we send (and that goes for every country). That said, the military aid we send and have sent comes back to us in gigantic dividends. I hope and pray for a day when we don’t have to help them out. But sending billions to Iran and Afghanistan for example doesn’t exactly help the situation. Yes, let us by all means have reasoned, rational and logical debate about foreign aid in general and to whom it goes in particular and why. But I digress.
As for Massie, I’m nearly apoplectic at this scumbag. Speaker Johnson needs to publicly rebuke this John Birch-Fritz Kuhn fool, if not strip him of his committee assignments. His attitudes and beliefs are revelatory about his competence and capacity to make sound judgements and decisions. He and that asshole from DC who claimed Jews controlled the weather should go off to some House cloakroom and pump each other.
The U.S. House of Representatives voted on Tuesday to “strongly condemn” the rise of anti-Semitism “in the United States and around the world” — and while the measure passed 311-14, nearly 100 House Democrats voted “present.”
C-Span’s Craig Caplan shared the break down in a post on X, saying, “311-14: House voted to ‘strongly condemn and denounce the drastic rise of antisemitism in the United States and around the world.’ Resolution approved by a two-thirds vote ‘clearly and firmly states that anti-Zionism is antisemitism.’ 92 Democrats voted Present.”
The breakdown across the parties was as follows: 216 Republicans voted “yea,” one voted “nay,” and four did not cast a vote. Among Democrats, in addition to the 92 “present” votes, 95 voted “yea,” 13 voted “nay,” and 13 did not vote.
The push for Democrats to vote “present” on the resolution was led by Reps. Jerry Nadler (D-NY), Dan Goldman (D-NY), and Jamie Raskin (D-MD) and was based on their objection to the resolution’s statement saying that anti-Zionism was anti-Semitism.
1/2 Jewish Democrats Jerry Nadler, Dan Goldman and Jamie Raskin announce they will vote ‘present’ on House resolution that condemns rise in antisemitism — authored by Jewish Republicans David Kustoff and Max Miller — because it states that “anti-Zionism is antisemitism.”
They called instead for the House to take up the resolution they had authored, which called for “implementation of the National Strategy to Counter Anti-Semitism.”
Best national strategy to counter anti-Semitism? Arm every real pro-American non-lefty Jew to the teeth, close the universities, fire all the teachers and abolish the union and DoE, outlaw the Democrat Party, and deport every Muslim immigrant who came here since 1990.
So, a resolution that states “anti-Zionism is antisemitism” (which it is), and there was one GOP vote that voted against it? I can’t find out who it was but if I were a rich man, er, betting man . . . That was me channeling Thom Massie’s walnut brain case.
The White House is so serious about pushing Israel to make nice with Gaza’s civilians that it sent, drumroll please, Vice President Kamala Harris to deliver the message. Cue the laugh track.
On second thought, cue honest outrage because panic over President Biden’s faltering re-election campaign is driving a wedge between America and Israel — just when Israel’s enemies are already emboldened. The odds that Israel’s security could be sacrificed to help boost Biden’s bid for a second term have been growing ever since polls started showing that many young leftist Americans have no love for the Jewish state. The polls inadvertently tell an ugly truth — the antisemites chanting “from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free” on college campuses are mostly Democrats. And now they have Biden’s full attention because he’s desperate.
So much so that his support for Israel, iron-clad in the immediate aftermath of the Oct. 7 massacre, has softened dramatically. His once-stout statements about Israel’s right to defend itself have turned into scolds and warnings that it must do more and more to protect Arab civilians. Never mind that Hamas uses its own people as human shields. Biden is joining the chorus demanding that Israel protect them, even at the risk to its own citizens and soldiers. The clear implication is that Israel cannot count on American support for its ultimate goal of eliminating Hamas from Gaza and killing its leaders. Biden doesn’t have the stomach for it. His shameful new message is being delivered primarily by others in the administration. Most alarmingly, Secretary of State Antony Blinken is talking gibberish about a two-state solution in ways that smack of rewarding Hamas.
Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin also has been drafted into the campaign, and he warned recently that Israel could be driving civilians into siding with Hamas, saying it would turn a “tactical victory” into a “strategic defeat.” If that weren’t enough, Harris finally got called off the bench last weekend and she raised the ante in separate talks and meetings with the leaders of three Arab nations — Jordan, Egypt and the United Arab Emirates.
Pause. Lloyd Austin, an inept, incompetent affirmative action hire who has the intellectual agility of a used tampon. Does this imbecile really believe that Israel, i.e. the Jews, have the ability to win the hearts and minds of people who for 1,500 years have wanted only to kill every last one of them and still do?! Back to the action:
Ostensibly on a trip to a Dubai climate summit, Harris reportedly spent nearly all her time making it clear the United States is nearing the end of its tolerance for Israel’s military operations in Gaza. She is also said to have taken a hard line in a call with Israeli President Isaac Herzog. A puff piece in The New York Times about the trip described her remarks to regional leaders as “intentionally forceful,” as if to counter any suggestion she was veering off message in one of her word-salad appearances. Yet even the Times had to acknowledge the elephant in the room: domestic politics. “But the vice president was also speaking to disaffected voters in the United States, especially the young voters and people of color who helped propel President Biden to the White House in 2020,” reporter Michael Shear wrote.
Later in his piece, he returned to the political angle, saying “Some Democrats have said they will not vote for Mr. Biden next year because they say he has not held Israel’s feet to the fire when it comes to protecting civilians in Gaza. Aides to the vice president say her tough remarks were aimed in part at reassuring Americans who hold similar views.” Politics doesn’t get any cheaper or more reckless than pandering to the bigot-laced mob calling for Israel’s destruction. The Times, of course, is fully on board with the new message. Its daily coverage is fixated on Arab civilian casualties, with Tuesday’s digital version leading with this headline: “Israeli Forces Enter Southern Gaza’s Largest City as Fears Grow for Civilians.”
. . . The rush to placate Israel’s critics, including antisemitic ones, suggests Biden has forgotten something he once understood — that Israel is the canary in the coal mine of the free world. Perhaps Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had the president in mind when he recently warned on Fox, “If we don’t win now, then Europe is next and you’re next.” But Biden and those around him shouldn’t need any reminders. For one thing, Iran and its terror proxies are firing daily rockets at American ships and our military bases in Iraq and Syria. For another, the FBI says intelligence shows an alarming rise in the threat of terror attacks on American soil.
“The ongoing war in the Middle East has raised the threat of an attack against Americans in the United States to a whole other level,” FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress in late October. In new testimony Tuesday, he said the attack on Israel was serving as a global inspiration for jihadists and that “you’ve seen a veritable rogues gallery of foreign terrorist organizations calling for attacks against us.”
The threats prove once again that the desire to destroy Israel has nothing to do with its borders or how it treats Gazan civilians. Those are just excuses. The real issue is Israel’s existence. That’s what is at stake.
Michael Goodwin’s essay sheds light on why the Democrats voted “present” in what should have been a completely non-contentious and apolitical resolution, and why they tiptoed around the notion of anti-zionism being equated with anti-semitism.
In conclusion, thank you and fuck you, Thom Massie.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Daniel Greenfield: “The real-life Big Brothers think they’re fighting Big Brother.” The Cultural Inversion of 1984
- “. . . the woke globalists are trying to destroy the Western world as we know it and rebuild it into a one-world dystopia with no national identity or borders.” Watch: Journalist Exposes GLOBAL Mass Migration Crisis
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “The flooding begins!” (Meh, they should use gas – jjs) Report: Israel Starting to Flood Hamas Tunnels in Gaza
- “Hamas kidnappers branded children’s legs with heated motorcycle exhaust for identification.” Hamas Drugged Hostages, Including Kids, to Make Them Look Happy During Televised Release
- “There is no historical ‘Palestine’ nor ‘Palestinians’, and Gaza has repeatedly demonstrated that it is not a homeland they seek, but worldwide domination with the creation of an authoritarian theocracy.” “Palestine” Does Not Exist, Except as Code for Genocide
- Robert Spencer: “Clearly, the Hamas Ministry of Health in Gaza is not too concerned that people will study these numbers closely; the idea is simply to shock and appall people with Israel’s alleged inhumanity, and that is working well enough. The likes of Kamala Harris and Bernie Sanders may fall for this. No reasonable person should.” Everybody Is Upset About Civilian Casualties in Gaza, but Where Do the Numbers Come From?
- “You can imagine.” How Hamas Nazis Treat Their Hostages
- “How many ‘innocent civilians’ are there really in Gaza?” Did Any “Palestinian” Try to Save a Jew on October 7?
- “A never-ending cycle of conflict and destruction.” The Immorality of the Two State Solution
- Michael Goodwin: “The White House is so serious about pushing Israel to make nice with Gaza’s civilians that it sent, drumroll please, Vice President Kamala Harris to deliver the message. Cue the laugh track. . . The polls inadvertently tell an ugly truth — the antisemites chanting ‘from the river to the sea, “Palestine” will be free’ on college campuses are mostly Democrats. And now they have Biden’s full attention because he’s desperate.Biden is Risking Israel’s Security, Future to Boost His, Kamala Harris’ 2024 Re-Election Hopes
* * * * *
- Jeffrey Lord: “He stood up for a Jewish shop targeted in Philadelphia by pro-‘Palestinian’ protesters.” Three Cheers for Democrat Gov. Shapiro
- “In what world is a call for violence against Jews protected speech, but a belief that sex is biological and binary isn’t?” Anti-Semitism Hearing Highlights Ivy League Hypocrisy on Free Speech
- “Study finds vastly different university response to Hamas slaughter compared with crimes perpetrated against African Americans and Asians.” Just 4 Percent of American Universities Condemned Hamas Terror Attack on Israel as Anti-Semitic
- “We will discuss the significance of the ‘Palestinian’ counteroffensive on October 7th and the centrality of revolutionary violence to anti-imperialism. See y’all there!” Columbia University Shuts Down Event Justifying October 7th Hamas Attacks on Israel as a “Counteroffensive”
- “Newsom made the move for fear of the safety of children and families that would be present at the ceremony. Last month, for instance, a cadre of pro-‘Palestinian’ protesters overwhelmed security at the California Democrat Convention. Pro-‘Palestinian’ groups had planned to descend on the tree lighting ceremony in the same way they did the Rockefeller Center ceremony in New York City last week.” California Gov. Gavin Newsom Cancels Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony over Pro-“Palestinian” Protests
- While it is unclear who was responsible for organizing the video, Hamas has long used children as propaganda in their tactics. In 2014, it was discovered that a children’s TV show broadcast from Gaza by Hamas had encouraged kids to “beat up” and “shoot” Jews. Muslim children at Lebanese Beddawi Refugee Camp instructed to hate Jews, wish for martydom, dream of eradicating Israel
- “The absurd justification for Hamas’ atrocities against civilians that Hamas is fighting for land and orchards taken from them ignores the entire history of Islamic imperialism and the exterminationist approach that Muslims take toward people they define as enemies. Yes, genocide is an issue here, but it is the genocide that Hamas plans for Israelis and Jews around the world.” (Just a friendly reminder about the crux of the biscuit – jjs) Why Did Hamas Attack Israel?
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Zionism is the belief that the Jewish people have the right to a state in their historic and spiritual homeland of Israel. Since the late 19th century, antisemites have used the idea of “Zion” to suggest Jewish control and manipulation of world governments. Rep. Thomas Massie Posts Antisemitic Meme Claiming Congress Chooses ‘Zionism’ over ‘American Patriotism’
- The breakdown across the parties was as follows: 216 Republicans voted “yea,” one voted “nay,” and four did not cast a vote. Among Democrats, in addition to the 92 “present” votes, 95 voted “yea,” 13 voted “nay,” and 13 did not vote. House Votes To ‘Strongly Condemn’ Anti-Semitism; Nearly 100 Democrats Vote ‘Present’
- “. . . eight years after the Confederate banner was taken down at the South Carolina state house, the ‘Palestinian’ flag is now being raised over one town in Massachusetts.” Biden Junta Gives Catholics, Parents The ‘Domestic Terrorist’ Treatment But Not Violent Anti-Semites
- “The Unholy Collusion.” Islamic Anti-Semitism and its Leftist Twin
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The vote will be a test for House Republicans, who hold a slight majority over House Democrats. The measure will need nearly all Republican support.” Mike Johnson: House Will Vote Next Week on Formalizing Joe Biden Impeachment Inquiry
- David Harsanyi: “From Joe Biden ‘knew nothing,’ to Joe Biden ‘did nothing,’ to none of what Joe Biden did was ‘illegal’ — it’s been a wild ride.” A Short History of Joe’s Long Record of Lying About Biden Inc.
- Joe Biden sent 54 private emails to Hunter Biden’s close business associate and accountant, Eric Schwerin, by using the “Robin Ware” alias, according to an email search released Tuesday by the House Ways and Means Committee. The email data was provided to the committee by IRS whistleblower Joseph Ziegler, who testified Tuesday behind closed doors alongside IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley. Joe Biden Used Fake Name To Exchange Over 50 Private Emails With Hunter Biden’s Business Associate, Docs Show
- The report outlines testimony from several DOJ officials and IRS whistleblowers. IRS agents alleged in April that Biden administration political appointees politically interfered with the DOJ’s probe, though several officials appointed by Biden deny the claims. House Committees Produce 78-Page Report on DOJ’s ‘Deviations’ in Hunter Biden Probe
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Trump doesn’t need to literally be killed in order for his opposition to strangle a second term (though I wouldn’t put it past them). He only needs to see his victory nullified by a bureaucracy that resists and a media that justifies every effort in defiance. Yes, even if it’s deadly. They’ve done it before.” How Democrats and Their Media Allies Plan to Assassinate Trump’s Presidency, Again
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- The FBI retracted a leaked memo from the Richmond field office advising the Bureau to infiltrate groups of Roman Catholics who prefer Latin mass due to their supposed potential of committing domestic terrorism. The document accused traditional Catholics, who attend the pre-1970 Latin Mass, as being susceptible to “anti-Semitic, anti-immigrant, anti-LGBTQ and white supremacist ideology.” Sen. Josh Hawley, Christopher Wray Get Into Near Shouting Match Over Memo Targeting Traditional Catholics
- FBI agents raided Houck’s home and arrested him in front of his petrified wife and children in Sept. 2022 due to an altercation between Houck and a Planned Parenthood abortion clinic escort that took place the previous year when the escort began harassing Houck’s son. In January, a jury found Houck not guilty of violating the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances (FACE) Act, which makes it a federal crime to use force to intimidate, injure or interfere with access to “reproductive health care.” ‘Have You Apologized?’: Rep. Chip Roy Grills DOJ Attorney Over Arrest Of Pro-Life Dad
- “Taken to its natural end, the left’s identitarian worldview ends with people getting killed. Republicans must do more to protect all people.” Republicans Can’t Defeat Antisemitism Without Fighting All Anti-White Racism
- Robert Zimmerman: “Macy’s wants to enforce its own Jim Crow laws, designed to discriminate this time against whites and men. The company also appeared to consider itself above the law, able to willy-nilly ignore the many state and federal civil rights laws that forbid such racial discrimination.” Pushback: Macy’s sued for its illegal discriminatory hiring policies
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Scott McKay: “Its attempt to take down Mike Johnson was a complete failure.” CNN Is Useful After All
- “The misrepresentation is reprehensible.” The Washington Post Claims Gaza War “Erupted”
- It was “one of the most audacious, manipulative, secretive, and gravest abuses of power and infringements of First Amendment rights by the federal government in American history,” said the suit, which also names Secretary of State Antony Blinken and five other officials as defendants. Daily Wire And The Federalist Sue Biden State Department Over Censorship Effort
- “Better regulation on devices and in app stores is common sense.” Unmonitored Minors on Dangerous Devices
- “The corporate media’s Trump-will-be-a-dictator narrative is everywhere right now, and it’s pure projection.” Democrats Are Afraid Trump Will Do To Them What They Have Done To Him
- “Rejoice!” Watching Media Outlets Die
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Asset allocation determines the net effect of a loss in dollar value for households.” Why Inflation Hits Poor Americans Hardest
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “This proposal turns its back on over three million electricity customers as well as the farming, transportation, navigation, and economic needs of the region.” Biden Junta Considers Breaching WA’s Snake River Dams to Save “Imperiled Salmon Species”
- I suppose Biden could try running on something aside from tardy tax-sucking malinvestments like “clean energy” projects to benefit his cronies, but, if I’m being charitable, what else has he got? You Won’t Believe How Many EV Chargers Biden Can Buy for $7.5 Billion
- “[Junta] climate envoy John Kerry wants to be sure that others never reach the life of easy affluence he’s lived.” (Affluence or flatulence? – jjs) Most Deserving of a Lump of Coal
- “The ‘pro-equity,’ ‘anti-racist’ Biden [junta] is using our tax dollars to promote an anti-growth, green agenda in Third World countries.” Biden Junta Pledges $3 Billion To The UN’s Neocolonialist ‘Green Climate Fund’
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “They’re helping with transport [of illegal immigrants] and security of overflow area, absolutely nothing related to HSI work, 100% babysitting,” a Border Patrol agent, who requested anonymity because they’re not authorized to speak publicly, told the DCNF.Federal Agents Say They’re Stuck ‘Babysitting’ Illegal Immigrants Instead Of Stopping Criminals
- “Lukeville is part of the Tucson Sector, which had 17,500 illegal crossings last week.”Lukeville, AZ, Becomes ‘Epicenter of the Border Crisis’
- What’s the answer to this? Is it as simple as closing the border? I mean, that’s a good start. But those that have the will find a way. Is the genie already too far out of the bottle? . . . China already has “police stations” in both Canada and the U.S., and that’s just the ones we know of. This might be the real “Red Scare.” Video Shows Military-Aged Male Chinese Nationals Attempting to Enter U.S. Illegally
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- . . . the suspect had previously communicated with the FBI via phone calls, online tips, and letters over a number of years. “I would characterize these communications as primarily complaints about alleged frauds he believed were perpetrated against him,” he said. However, “The information contained therein and the nature of this communications did not lead to opening any FBI investigations.” Officials Reveal New Details About the Bizarre D.C. Area House Explosion
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- During his arraignment, the courtroom was filled with supporters who stood and clapped Young for his bravery in exposing the information. The presiding District Court Judge Andrew Nicholls threatened those in attendance, telling them “any more disruption and I’ll ask you to leave.” NZ Authorities Arrest & Charge Whistleblower Who Exposed COVID Vaccine Deaths
- “How likely is Texas’s broadside against Big Pharma to succeed?” Texas’ COVID Shot Lawsuit against Pfizer
- “The Supreme Court must correct the 2nd Circuit’s error.” New York’s Attempted Hit on the NRA Violated the First Amendment
- In what appears to be an effort to shame Smith & Wesson, the plaintiffs also claim “AR- 15-style rifles have been the weapon of choice for the killers responsible for the deadliest mass shootings in American history, including the recent mass murders in: (i) Buffalo, New York; (ii) Uvalde, Texas; (iii) Highland Park, Illinois; (iv) Colorado Springs, Colorado; (v) Nashville, Tennessee; (vi) Louisville, Kentucky; (vii) Allen, Texas; and (viii) Lewiston, Maine.” Smith and Wesson CEO Mark Smith Responds to Shareholders Suing Company over AR-15s
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Parents Defending Education (PDE) was tipped off regarding an email sent to staff of the school district in October, providing a list of resources for the educators that was curated by “Equity advocates.” District’s Homo Lesson Plans For Kindergarteners Include Resources From Pro-Sex Change Organization
- “Legislation from J.D. Vance and Jim Banks would create special inspector general to investigate discriminatory admissions practices.” Republicans Propose New Office To Enforce Affirmative Action Ban
- The public university is putting students through “Anti Racism 101,” the records show, with the School of Public Health instructing students that “racism” is the combination of “prejudice” with “power,” and “a system of advantages based on race,” rather than simply hatred or prejudice against someone because of their race. It also claims that there are four different types of racism, including “internalized,” “interpersonal,” “systemic,” and “institutional.” University Of Minnesota Pushes Critical Race Theory As Public Health With ‘Anti-Racism’ Trainings
- “While scores have, on average, been declining since around 2012, the period between 2018 and now has seen proficiency rates drop at unprecedented rates.” Basic skills for students in free-fall across the western world after Covid lockdowns
- The goal, per the degree’s own description, is “For students to apply “critical, postmodern, and emancipatory concepts” to develop “community-based and culturally-responsive leadership, social justice-based educational interventions, and theories of social change,” including learning “ways in which [alleged oppression and racism] impacts and can inform leadership and programming in K-12 schools and postsecondary institutions.” U of AZ Considers ‘Emancipatory Education’ Minor, Including Classes On ‘Whiteness’ and ‘Decolonial Thinking’
- “Parents need a choice if their child’s school is failing.” Charter Schools Rise to the Challenge
- “I would call on her to resign for her crimes against children and their families, but by overplaying her hand, Randi Weingarten has inadvertently done more to advance school choice than anyone could have ever imagined.” Randi Weingarten Lies, Lies and Lies Again About Closing Schools During [Chinese] COVID
- While legacy media will undoubtedly claim that by dropping most of his protest, Tuberville “caved,” it’s actually his spineless Republican colleagues who are responsible for Tuesday’s developments. Don’t Blame Tuberville For Dropping His Pentagon Abortion Protest, Blame His Feckless GOP Colleagues
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “This court finds that at least eleven votes should not have been counted in this one-vote-margin election. Because of the constitutional guarantee of secrecy of these ballots, it is impossible to determine the result of this election,” Bleich wrote in his ruling. “For the foregoing reasons, a new runoff election must be ordered.” The earliest a new runoff election can be held is March 23rd. Judge Voids Democrat Election Win Due To Fraudulent Ballots
- According to a report from the New York Times, Hoffman, who cofounded LinkedIn, donated $250,000 to the pro-Haley super PAC SFA Fund Inc. His team checked prior to giving the donation, and the PAC agreed to accept the money despite Hoffman’s support of President Biden. It is far from Hoffman’s first time giving to causes viewed as anti-Trump; he financially supported E. Jean Carroll’s lawsuit against the former president as well.DeSantis Campaign Slams Haley for Democrat Mega-Donor Money
- “I personally don’t think he makes it.” Trump Predicts Biden Will Not Be Dems’ 2024 Nominee
- Biden appeared at a campaign event in Boston, where he reportedly claimed that his decision to run for a second term is mainly motivated by Trump, noting that he “cannot let him win.” ‘Cannot Let Him Win’: Biden Says He’s ‘Not Sure’ He’d ‘Be Running’ If It Wasn’t For Trump
- “The announcement of McHenry’s retirement hasn’t come as a surprise to colleagues. The House Republican Conference rules bar Members from serving more than three consecutive terms as Chairman or Ranking Member of a committee or subcommittee. McHenry would have been term-limited out of his Financial Services Committee chairmanship at the start of the next Congress.” McCarthy Ally Rep. Patrick McHenry, Ex-Acting Speaker, Will Not Seek Reelection
- “The Democratic Party is actively seeking to deny voters choices in this election, supposedly to save democracy,” law professor Jonathan Turley warned in The Hill, adding: “Henry Ford once promised customers any color so long as it is black. Democrats are adopting the same approach to the election: You can have any candidate on the ballot, as long as it’s Joe Biden.” Biden Challenger Blasts Rigged DNC Primary: “You Would Expect This in Tehran” (Where was this schmuck in November of 2020? – jjs)
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The Biden [junta] has requested a $106 billion aid package from Congress, with the bulk of it — $61 billion — going to Ukraine. That would be an addition to the $113 billion that has been allocated to support Ukraine in its war with Russia since February 2022.” Report: Defense Secretary Warned Congress U.S. Troops Could Be Deployed If Ukraine Aid Is Not Sent
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “A low-turnout vote in Venezuela to annex the region likely means that war isn’t coming to the Venezuela – Guyana border yet. But it is certainly another area to watch in 2024.”Venezuelans Vote To Authorize Take-Over of Oil-Rich Region of Neighboring Guyana
- “The move forms part of a larger effort by the Danish government to avoid migrant ghettoization. Successive governments have promised to, among other things, dismantle “parallel societies” by the end of the decade, deport all foreigners who have their asylum claims rejected, impose harsher criminal penalties on those convicted of crimes from vulnerable areas, and require children to spend at least 25 hours per week in preschools where they will be taught Denmark‘s language and values.” (Umm, couldn’t you just deport them? – jjs) Denmark Is Demolishing Migrant Ghettos As a Last Resort to Force Integration
- “First of all, mothers themselves should become communist mothers who have noble and beautiful moral qualities,” Kim said in an address to the “conference of mothers” on Tuesday. “Unless a mother becomes a communist, it is impossible for her to bring up her sons and daughters as communists and transform the members of her family into revolutionaries.” Crying Kim Jong-un Tasks North Korean Women with ‘Stopping the Declining Birth Rate’
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Rocha, 73, is a naturalized U.S. citizen born in Colombia and living in Miami, Florida. Rocha was a former U.S. Department of State employee between 1981 and 2002. Through his tenure, Rocha occupied several positions and held U.S. diplomatic positions in the Dominican Republic, Argentina, and Cuba, eventually serving as Ambassador to Bolivia between 2000 and 2002.” (The FBI gets its man! Pfft – jjs) Former U.S. Ambassador Charged with Spying for Cuba for over 40 Years
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The state repurposes its oldest psychiatric hospitals, but similar reforms in the past have not gone well.” Washington’s Mental-Health Experiment
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Now, more than sixteen years later, scientists have used MRO to take a new picture of the non-face mesa.” Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter takes another look at the non-face on Mars
- “The company has two contracts to do hypersonic test flights using flightworthy Talon vehicles, one with the Air Force and the second with the Navy. It is not clear however when those flights will occur.” Stratolaunch completes first test captive carry flight with powered Talon hypersonic vehicle
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “And Ranking Member Lee, if my testimony makes me transphobic, then I believe you’re opening monologue makes you a misogynist,” Gaines said in closing her opening statement.WATCH: Sparks Fly Between Riley Gaines And Dem Rep During Hearing On Biden Proposal To Rewrite Title IX
- “Subverting the rules, perverting liturgies.” The ‘Religious’ Feminist Attack on Christianity
- “We should expect more junk science and lies as transgender activists scramble to support their enthusiasm for maiming children.” Cornered By Facts, Rabid Transgender Ideologues Lash Out With More Lies
- “Parents’ efforts to assert their rights to their children are having some success.” Is Sexual ‘Transitioning’ the Tipping Point?
- Fatima Goss Graves spoke during the hearing on “The Importance of Protecting Female Athletics and Title IX” held by the House Oversight Committee’s Subcommittee on Health Care and Financial Services. “Trans students participate in sports for the same reasons as [other] kids,” Graves claimed. President of Homo Advocate Group Says Women Should ‘Learn to Lose Gracefully’ to Trans Competitors
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Several years ago the left went cray-cray over “white supremacists” in Charlottesville, Va., yet openly support pro-Hamas animals as they taunt Jews, not in Germany 1933, but in Philly last week. Yet few people speak up lest the loud-mouth Marxist down the block call your employer and try to have you fired.” ‘Woke’ Was Invented to Kill the West, and It’s Working
- Sohrab Ahmari: “Could a truck commercial herald an American renaissance?” A New Age of Industrial Patriotism
- Christian Toto: “Podcaster skewers press for litany of lies, from Hunter Biden’s laptop to Steele Dossier.” Adam Carolla: “Every Mainstream Media Narrative . . . Has Been Wrong”
HITHER & YON
- “The first woman on the U.S. Supreme Court dies at 93.” The Puzzling Jurisprudence of Justice Sandra Day O’Connor
- “David Beito is to be commended for undertaking this monumental project.” Roosevelt’s Vicious Assault on the Bill of Rights
- “It seems that every piece of incoming mail was, for [Ray] Bradbury, an opportunity to ply his trade.” An Immense Gratitude
- “In 1971, Laine joined up with Paul and Linda McCartney to form Wings, the post-Beatles group that became one of the biggest acts of the ’70s. He remained with the band until it broke up 10 years later, performing on all of their albums, including Band on the Run, the 1973 chart-topper that was released in the U.S. 50 years to the day of his death. During his time in Wings, Laine often wrote and sang lead. He also released some solo recordings in the ’70s.” Denny Laine, Co-Founder of the Moody Blues and Wings Dies at 79
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.