Good morning, kids, and a very Merry Christmas to you all. I thought about just shining it today but the news never sleeps so I’ll try to keep it light in terms of volume, if not, sadly in tone. So now the “Einsatz-groupies” who support the butchery and genocide of Jews first in Israel and ultimately the entire world are going after “the Sunday people,” for daring to celebrate Christmas while Gaza is about to be plowed under.
Several revolting examples took place over the weekend in a number of blue shit-hole cities and as far away as Australia, as you can see in the links. Meanwhile, an autistic Jewish kid in Vegas comes home with a swastika carved in his back, and all you can hear are crickets from the usual suspects in and out of government who perpetually shriek “Islamophobia!” at a volume to make a dead man’s ears bleed.
Speaking of the usual suspects, in the wake of the 10/7 slaughter in Israel, the Dept. of Injustice is growing alarmed at the potential for attacks here in the US. Of course, given both the wide open border where several million people from not just Latin America but all over the globe, including many Islamic countries who aren’t exactly coming here because they’re moved by Emma Lazarus’ poem, and the fact that the DOJ’s Public Enemy #1 is the American public (that is, those who are not down for the Leftist takeover) the words of DOJ apparatchik Lisa Monaco do not inspire confidence.
The complete politicization and weaponization of that department, and every agency, bureau and office of the federal government, as well as far too many segments of what we used to call the private sector, means their singular focus on ideological goals and shibboleths precludes them from performing their actual duties competently. When it comes to our national security and ultimately our personal safety, this all but guarantees disaster.
How the hell did we sink so low? A big clue is in the tenure of the supposedly embattled Harvard president Claudine Gay, and the fact that so many people are circling the wagons of at best a manifestly incompetent nebbish, who now faces massive charges of not just plagiarism but making shit up out of whole cloth. That she should’ve been shit-canned immediately goes without saying, but how the hell was she even hired in the first place? And now, the worst radioactive, chest-burster herpes of the American body politic has emerged to come to her aid.
One explanation for Obama backing Gay is he shares her tolerance for the pro-Palestinian Israel-haters and their woke comrades on the radical left, with whom he may well feel a kinship.
It’s easy to conceive of a college-age Obama marching in solidarity with these students as a onetime campus radical himself who would graduate to the pews of rabid “anti-Zionist” and anti-American Rev. Jeremiah Wright; pal around with the like-minded Louis Farrakhan, Bill Ayers and Rashid Khalidi; and spend eight years as president empowering Islamic supremacists Sunni and Shia while putting the screws to Israel.
Jewish Insider’s reporting suggests a more mundane explanation: Obama aimed to “keep the broader administration stable” — an administration governed by a board helmed by former Obama administration Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker, who led and championed Gay’s selection as Harvard’s president.
But Obama’s defense of Gay almost assuredly transcends sympathy for her remarks and the students for whom she spoke, concern about Harvard’s stability or a desire to effectively defend a political ally, given Pritzker’s responsibility for Gay’s presidency.
Like l’affaire Gay broadly, Obama’s intervention should be seen as a major salvo in the broader war over diversity, equity and inclusion in America’s most influential institutions. Obama is making a play to protect the DEI regime itself — a regime, already roiled by the backlash against wokeism and the Supreme Court’s strike against affirmative action in schools, critical to maintaining political power . . .
. . . DEI, in short, is a tool of power and control — engendering political and ideological conformity and the mobilization and weaponization of its cadres — the left has wielded to maximum effect as it’s taken over every influential institution. If Claudine Gay were to fall, it could topple the entire house of cards the left, led by Barack Obama, helped build.
To fire her would be to acknowledge the evil hatred of the West at DEI’s core; admit DEI elevates politics over merit, given Gay has proven to be something of an academic fraud; and therefore delegitimize the movement as a whole given Gay’s and Harvard’s symbolic and substantive prominence in it.
The DEI project falling in the academy would be cataclysmic for the left given these institutions are pivotal for indoctrinating and credentialing the next generation of leftist leaders atop society’s commanding heights. Elite schools are the left’s center of gravity, feeding power centers from Washington to Wall Street to Silicon Valley. That Obama stepped in to support Gay suggests he believes it to be a political imperative of the highest order. . .
. . . The triumph of DEI would spell death for our republic.
Bingo. We goof on Obama as a failure, but has he really failed? His intention was to destroy us by “fundamentally transforming” the nation and he succeeded. At least, he was the figurehead who was the face of that transformation, the roots of which go back decades. Obama is as intellectually vapid as Claudine Gay. The lack of any transcripts or even record of his attendance at Columbia IIRC, is quite telling. He’s black, glib and has the hatred of 10,000 suns for everything American, western and Judeo-Christian. And he’ll stop at nothing to see his dream of destroying us realized.
In this regard, I can’t recommend friend and friend of the blog Scott McKay’s new book Racism, Revenge and Ruin: It’s ALL Obama highly enough. It’s a very fast read but it’s excruciatingly painful to relive this record of disaster – a record that continues to this day since Obama, or whoever is pulling his strings, is the one pulling Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants’. You can also listen to our conversation with Scott on a recent podcast.
All of that said, as pessimistic or at best realistic as I am, I will say that where there is life there is hope. We cannot know the future, and as implacable as our enemies surely are, they are not infallible. So hang in there and keep the faith.
Again, here’s wishing all of you a blessed and joyous Christmas!
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “If Claudine Gay were to fall, it could topple the entire house of cards the left, led by Barack Obama, helped build. To fire her would be to acknowledge the evil hatred of the West at DEI’s core; admit DEI elevates politics over merit, given Gay has proven to be something of an academic fraud; and therefore delegitimize the movement as a whole given Gay’s and Harvard’s symbolic and substantive prominence in it.” Here’s Why Obama Stepped In to Save Harvard Prez Claudine Gay
- Roger Kimball: “We watch the unfolding of an unedifying spectacle.” Will the Guardians of the Narrative Win?
ISRAEL AT WAR
- Israeli Defense Minister Gallant: Hamas’ Gaza chief Yahya Sinwar “will soon meet the barrels of our guns.” IDF Eliminated Over 8,000 Gaza Terrorists Since October 7
- “Israeli military forces (IDF) cannot allow Hamas safe haven in any hospital or clinic in Gaza.” Hostages, Hospitals, and War
- “Israel’s best-case scenario.” Turning Wadi Gaza into an Armistice Line
- “Sewer systems for the living.” Waste Treatment
- “The eerie discoveries were revealed just a day after the IDF announced that it had found another weapons cache inside a kindergarten.” Israel Finds Explosive Belts for Kids, Toy Chests with Warheads in Gaza
* * * * *
- “The Union Square protest is only the latest attempt by pro-‘Palestinian’ protesters to disrupt Christmas across the nation. Past efforts have included disrupting the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting in New York City, and forcing California’s state Christmas tree lighting to be moved indoors, to a ‘virtual’ format.” Pro-“Palestinian” Protest Disrupts Christmas in San Francisco: “No Xmas as Usual”
- “But Christmas carolers, while annoyed, remained in the holiday spirit. ‘They disrupted, we sang louder.’” Pro-“Palestinian” Scum in Car Caravan Disrupt Christmas Caroling in Washington Square Park
- “News.com.au reports children performing were rushed from the Sidney Myer Music Bowl stage to safety after several protesters carrying ‘Palestinian’ flags appeared from nowhere to interrupt the show.” Video: Pro-“Palestinian” Protesters Yell Abuse, Storm Live TV Christmas Celebrations
- “Claudine Gay, the university’s president, lifted language from a 1981 article without using quotation marks.” Harvard Itself Unearthed New Case of Plagiarism Not Included In Previous Allegations — After Threatening To Sue New York Post Alleging Allegations Were “Demonstrably False”
- William Jacobson: “The corruption and rot caused by DEI is on full display, and Claudine Gay has become its poster child. While on substance she should be gone, having her stay in place serves the function of keeping the focus on the DEI farce. The Harvard brand may have to fall so that a better academia can rise.” It’s important to Harvard that its brand survive Claudine Gay. It’s important to America that it doesn’t.
- “It’s increasingly possible that all her black-centric ‘scholarship’ is a Potemkin Village.”Claudine Gay May Have Done More Than Just Plagiarize Her Work
* * * * *
- “During 9/11 our focus was on sophisticated plots driven by foreign terrorist organizations with catastrophic effect. Today I think we’re in a unique moment where what we’re most worried about are individuals or small groups who are often radicalized online and who are motivated by and influenced by a range of ideologies from foreign terrorism and foreign terrorist organizations to domestic grievances.” (Want to bet no Islamic or Leftist groups are being targeted? The focus is on us – jjs) 100+ Federal Investigations Opened In U.S. Stemming From October 7 Attack: DOJ Official
- Daniel Greenfield: “People have been killed for merely drawing cartoons of Mohammed, but Muslims feel empowered to shout down Christian hymns before Christmas a few miles from Ground Zero.” Hamas Supporters Declare War on Christmas
- Robert Spencer: “Every paradise has its downside.” Christmas in the New Europe: Jihad Massacre Foiled at Germany’s Cologne Cathedral
- Robert Spencer Part Deux: ” . . . it’s jarring to see a Muslim cleric in the United States wish for it so openly. Nor is there any indication that anyone at the Bayonne Mosque and Community Center uttered any words of dissent. The multiculturalism and diversity agenda was not sold to Americans with this sort of thing in mind. But this is what has been its result.” New Jersey: Islamic Cleric Prays That Non-Muslims’ Children Become ‘Booty’ for Muslims
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “This horrific act against a defenseless Jewish student is a stark reminder of the deeply rooted issue of antisemitism that persists in our society,” the group added. “Furthermore, the failure of the Clark County School District to conduct a proper investigation into this incident is evidence of the systemic apathy that exists towards Jews who are targeted by hate-crimes.” Jewish Group Files Complaint After Autistic Kid Comes Home With Swastika Cut Into His Back
COLORADO’S DISGUSTING REMOVAL OF TRUMP FROM 2024 BALLOT
- “If they get away with it, we’ll have democracy as it is in Iran or Russia, where only regime-approved candidates can appear on the ballot.” By Trying to Keep Trump Off the Ballot, Democrats are Staging a Coup in Broad Daylight
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Instead of answering directly, Wolf parroted several DOJ talking points insisting that partisanship did not affect investigation and claimed she was ‘not able to answer questions about this particular search warrant or this particular draft.’” With Help From DOJ, Lesley Wolf Dodged GOP Questions About Her Obstruction of Biden Probe
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Clarice Feldman: “Those hoping that lawfare would give [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden his best chance at reelection and pinned their hopes on Merrick Garland and Jack Smith making the magic happen, this has been a no good, awful, terrible week.”Jack (Smith) Not So Nimble
- Trump has “absolute immunity from prosecution for his official acts” as president, including him seeking to “advocate for and defend the integrity of the federal election, in accord with his view that it was tainted by fraud and irregularity,” Trump’s lawyers argued in a 71-page filing. Trump Asks Federal Appeals Court To Dismiss 2020 Election Case
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Manny Ellis died in custody. His death is a tragedy. His mom and family weep at their loss. We understand the questions by black citizens and community members. Cops shouldn’t be given a pass just because they’re cops. They need to be accountable and questions must be answered. After three years, three investigations, hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal expenses by each cop, overcharging, months in court and hour after hour of depositions, and a unanimous jury, those questions have been answered. This is what justice looks like.”Politicians Grumble After Three Cops in Wash. State George Floyd 2.0 Case are Completely Exonerated
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The new FBI motto should be ‘here’s looking at you, kid.’” Christmas Comes Early for Government Snoops
- “How we can help Dr. Kendi become an ‘antiracist’ himself.” (Brass knuckles should do it – jjs)Ibram X. “Krement” Kendi: Whiteness Prevents White People From Connecting to Humanity
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “There’s a reason why most Americans don’t consider the likes of PBS or NPR to be objective.” PBS Frontline “Completely for Sale”
- “We should not feel safe.” Journalism, a Reckoning
- “It turns out that fomenting racial divisions, hyping up a worrisome pandemic, and perpetuating the Russia-collusion fake out was just a short-term business strategy. Who could’ve known?!” Washington Post Shedding Hundreds of Staff From Payroll After Trump Presidency And Covid is the Reason for the Season
- The essay, titled “The Trump generation problem: MAGA family values are corrupting children,” was penned by Salon politics staff writer Chauncey DeVega, who warns that “Trumpism and American neofascism” are corrupting societal norms and endangering democracy, thereby constituting a “national emergency.” [Nail] Salon Magazine: ‘Dictator’ Trump Has ‘Hitlerian’ Plans, ‘Dangerous’ MAGA Culture ‘Corrupting’ Kids
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Four words: Biden.In.Flay.Shun.” Dear Santa: Why Is Christmas So $@#*% Expensive This Year?
- “U.S. Steel has agreed to be acquired by the Tokyo-based Nippon Steel, but will political pressure prevent this deal from going through?” Stop the Steel
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Cummins Inc. violated the Clean Air Act (CAA) by installing “emissions defeat devices on hundreds of thousands of engines,” the DOJ’s Office of Public Affairs said in a Friday press statement on the agreement with the engine manufacturer. Attorney General Merrick Garland commented on the settlement, stating it was the “second largest penalty ever secured.” (Threaten to move the company overseas unless the judgement is vacated – jjs)Major Manufacturer Hit With Second-Largest Environmental Fine Ever
- “No — but the people cynically using climate change for their own devices sure can.” Can Climate Change Cause the New Economic World Order?
- Shut. The. Fuck. Up. – jjs Al Gore: Without Climate Action, ‘We Could Lose Our Capacity for Self-Governance’
- “16th-century tech as far as the eye can see.” Delusions of “Green” Grandeur
- “. . . oil and gas from Western Canada is subsidizing this eastern province’s bad decisions. The P.C.s would rather their province become a welfare queen than contribute to the well-being of the nation. Some conservatives!” Nova Scotia Offs Offshore Natural Gas
- “It is not just cars and leaf blowers, stoves, or even air conditioning. What is at stake is much deeper: human dignity.” We Can’t Let Fossil Fuels Die Because They Keep Us Alive
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Blinken, together with Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas and White House Homeland Security Advisor Liz Sherwood-Randall, will visit Mexico’s President Andrés Manuel López Obrador Wednesday to discuss “unprecedented irregular migration” and “border security challenges,” according to a statement by the U.S. Department of State. (Nuke Mexico – jjs) Sprawling Migrant Caravan Surges Toward U.S. Border Days Before Secretary Blinken’s Scheduled Trip To Mexico
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- One of the friends who was with Smith at the time told WSXY the group was “trying to pick on whoever they could.” (Name that Melanin Content. Watch the media ignore this one – jjs)Father of 3 Killed in Grocery Store Beating — 3 Teens Arrested After “Laughing and Enjoying Themselves”
- “Hans Schmidt was standing at the corner of a major intersection on November 15, telling people about a church service being held that evening, Fox 10 reported. At around 6:00 p.m., a person shot the street preacher before fleeing the scene. Schmidt, a military veteran and father of two young children — including a two-month-old baby — was rushed to hospital.” “A Living Miracle”: Wife Gives Update After Husband Shot in the Head While Preaching on Street Corner
- “On Friday, December 22, the Oval Office issued a full federal pardon to all Americans who have ever used marijuana. Sounds reasonable?” Pardons for Pot Users Leave Dangers in Their Wake
- “Be skeptical about media reports that rates of lawlessness are declining in cities.” Urban Crime Wave
- “San Juan County [NM] Sheriff R. Shane Ferrari announced in a statement posted to Facebook last week that he is looking into New Mexicans to Prevent Gun Violence (NMPGV) over the possibility that the group violated a state law mandating a background check for most firearm transfers.” Gun Control Group Under Investigation For Possibly Breaking Law With Buyback Program
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- The book, called Gender Queer, includes illustrations of sex between two males with a sex toy, oral sex, masturbation, and other sexually explicit content. . . Healey presumably believes there is not a single book that should be off-limits to children in publicly-funded schools.” After Police Are Alerted About Graphic Homo-Tranny Pervert Book, MA Governor Rails Against “Book Banning”
- “WMU’s efforts to cancel Mattson ran afoul of both recent and longstanding Supreme Court precedent guaranteeing the right to religious free speech.” When a Christian Professor Spoke About His Struggle With Homosexuality, the Homo-Tranny Pervert Mob Came for Him
- “Christian witness to the truth matters in every season, but especially among those we love.”Defending the Preborn at Christmas
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “A nation sinking – with the Left in charge.” Making Porn for “Democrat” Democracy
- “Haley is telling voters to support her because ‘rightly or wrongly, chaos follows’ Trump, but it’s absurd to think a different GOP president won’t also face an utterly lawless and well-coordinated attack on his legitimate use of power.” Nikki Haley Makes the Worst Possible Argument Against Trump
- “. . . former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley and businessman Vivek Ramaswamy have poured water on the notion that they are campaigning for second place. former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley and businessman Vivek Ramaswamy have poured water on the notion that they are campaigning for second place.” Are GOP Presidential Candidates Leaving the Door Open to Be Trump’s Pick for VP?
- “The Brandon entity and its wife, Lady Dr. Jill, visited a D.C. children’s hospital yesterday, and, as one would expect, things got weird fast.” WATCH: Biden Visits Children’s Hospital For Xmas Storytime, Gets Weird
- Scott McKay: “The Right must break out of the defensive-conservative mindset.” Five Quick Things: Spitballing Some Controversial Solutions
- “The latest Monmouth University poll revealed that 61 percent of respondents across all age groups disapproved of Biden’s job performance.” ‘Lacking Cognitive Ability’: Gen Z Voters’ Concern over Biden’s Mental Fitness Grows
- David Marcus: “The key factor here is that DeSantis remains very popular with wide swaths of Trump supporters in a way that Haley simply doesn’t, he has not yet ceded his claim to be heir to Trump’s populist throne. Today, if he could get a keynote speech at next year’s Republican convention in exchange for backing Trump it would be a pretty good deal, and a real opportunity. . . Speaking of Haley, the case for her to drop out is entirely different, because her approach to the race has been entirely different.” For His Own Sake, DeSantis Should Drop Out
- “. . . you’ll have to forgive me if I’m not over here with a pile of gold stars ready to hand them all out for taking the obviously correct moral stance on a couple of issues that, frankly, shouldn’t be up for debate in the first place. And I sure as heck won’t be handing out the label of “conservative” to anyone whose track record falls solidly on the left about 99% of the day.” Why are Today’s Politics So Awful?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Pentagon was notably silent about whether the coalition would attack Houthi missile launch sites, or whether it would try to disable Houthi pirate ships in their harbor.” (Competent leadership would blockade every Iranian port and sink every Iranian ship. Meh, if we had competent leadership, this would not be happening – jjs) Biden Fails to Respond as Houthis Attack U.S. Destroyer, Commercial Shipping
- Geographically speaking, Iran does not have direct access to the Mediterranean Sea as it is located hundreds of miles away. The closest point of entry to the Mediterranean Sea for Iran is to take the Red Sea to the Suez Canal, where Iranian-backed Houthi terrorists in Yemen are launching numerous attacks against commercial shipping vessels. Iran Threatens To Close Off Mediterranean Sea
- The tanker M/V Chem Pluto was struck by what the Pentagon described as a “one-way attack drone” about 200 nautical miles off the coast of India Saturday, The Wall Street Journal reported. It is the first time that the U.S. has accused Iran of launching an attack on a merchant ship since Hamas carried out a deadly Oct. 7 terrorist attack on multiple locations in southern Israel that killed over 1,400 people. Pentagon Says Drone That Hit Tanker Near India Was Launched From Iran
- “Egypt’s Suez Canal and economy is threatened, and African ports are becoming overwhelmed by diverted ships.” Houthi Attacks on Red Sea Shipping Causing Ripple in Global Economy
- “Fears of arrest?” The “Butcher of Tehran” Forced to Abandon Geneva Trip
- “Tehran is only days from a nuclear breakout, not weeks or months. Iran already possesses sufficient mass of 60% highly enriched uranium to assemble nuclear bombs, and readily has the centrifuge capacity needed to reach 90% enrichment — the level required to sustain a nuclear chain reaction.” Iran’s Nuclear Breakout: ‘Twas the Night Before Armageddon
- “. . . I don’t want to live in fear, because I know this is the goal of those who are trying to kill us. These, you know, killers in Iran trying to put the fear inside us and to push us behind the curtain. I’m not going to let them win. That’s why. And I learned from my heroes within the country, Iranian women, mothers whose children got killed.” Iranian Dissident Activist Masih Alinejad Reveals Her Source of Courage
- “As we gather with our friends and family this Christmas, let us remember all those Christians in countries like Iran who are locked in dark cells, all because they believe that Jesus Christ was born in Bethlehem to be the Savior of the world.” Christians in Iran Spend Christmas in Jail
- “More than 400 million eligible voters will be able to cast ballots in the next European Union election in June 2024, one of the largest elections on earth. While the European Parliament isn’t the sole deciding factor in the direction of travel of the Union — it remains dominated by the Commission, after all — veteran Spanish socialist politician Josep Borrell is evidently concerned. Speaking to Britain’s The Guardian newspaper following a speech on the challenges faced by Europe, Borrell felt motivated to launch an apparently ill-natured attack on right-wing politics, accusing them of being base and primitive in nature.”European Commission ‘Afraid’ of Populist Surge in 2024 Euro Elections, Accuses Right of Preying on Fear
- “Europe’s bad boy gambles on greater eurasia.” Hungary May Side With China Instead of the West
- “An estimated 2,600 Airbus Atlantic staffers gathered for a gourmet Christmas dinner Dec. 14 organized by the company’s restaurant at Montoir-de-Bretagne in the Loire-Atlantique region of France, The Guardian reported. Following the dinner, 700 employees reported feeling ill, causing the health authorities to launch an investigation into the source of the alleged mass outbreak of gastroenteritis, according to the outlet.” “Worse Than Giving Birth”:Hundreds Fall Ill After Company Christmas Party Dinner
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Modern warfare is just a series of proxy wars.” This Is Why Putin Thinks Victory in Ukraine is Inevitable
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “This year, I am highlighting a whopping ~$900,000,000,000 of waste, including an NIH grant to study Russian cats walking on a treadmill, Barbies used as proof of ID for receiving COVID Paycheck Protection Program funds, $6 million to promote tourism in Egypt, and $200 million to ‘struggling artists’ like Post Malone, Chris Brown, and Lil Wayne. No matter how much money the government has already wasted, politicians keep demanding even more,” the report reads. Rand Paul Releases ‘Festivus’ Report Highlighting $900,000,000,000 Of Government Waste
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “UW researchers claimed in their hypothesis, however, that they believe ‘pubertal leuprolide treatment followed with CSHT (cross-sex hormone treatment)/GAHs (gender-affirming hormones) will result in sex-affirming brain and peripheral organ development and behavior.’” University With Gender Clinic Funds Study to See if Puberty Blockers Cause ‘Lasting’ Brain Changes for Kids
- “At a campaign event in Iowa on Friday night, Vivek Ramaswamy was confronted by a voter who demanded to know his position on LGBTQ issues. If she thought she’d had a gotcha question, she was in for a real surprise.” WATCH: Ramaswamy Schools Iowa Voter on LGBTQ Issues, and It’s Glorious
- “Surrogacy presents an amalgamation of the biggest culture war battles.” Trans Motherhood is Here
- “Rolling back evil sexual ideologies will be a long, difficult fight, but defunding their champions is a good and easy place to start.” Defunding Child Sexualizers Like fhe Kinsey Institute Should Be a No-Brainer for Republicans
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Father Vitaliano Della Sala, the pastor of the parish of Saints Peter and Paul in the southern province of Avellino, said he created the provocative crèche scene to underscore the changing shape of families and the need for a more inclusive Church.” (He should be defrocked and excommunicated – jjs) Italian Parish Erects Nativity Scene with Lesbian Virgin Mary
- In essence, Cardinal Müller, believes Fiducia supplicans creates a new category of blessing, which he notes “are a novelty”, with “…no basis for this new usage in the biblical texts cited… .” The influential German cardinal ultimately concludes, in what can only be read as a direct challenge to the document: “There is no blessing, not only in public but also in private, for sinful living conditions that objectively contradict God’s holy will.” Vatican Cardinal Blasts Pope for Allowing Clerical Blessings for Gay Couples
- “The cable channel Christmas movies are a refuge from pervasive political correctness and greyness.” Beauty’s Last Stand – TV Christmas Movies
- “We do have the right to freedom of religion. But this does not equate to the right to equal government showcasing of religion.” Constitution Does Not Dictate That Satanic Displays Must Get Equal Time in Public Square
- Christian Toto: “Comedians under fire for telling the ‘wrong’ jokes in Netflix specials.” Why the Left Wants to Silence Ricky Gervais, Matt Rife
- “. . . the reason those monuments’ building was permitted was because the trauma of the Civil War, and the necessity of North and South living together, required that the South be given some measure of honor in defeat, even as that defeat justly destroyed an unjust system.” When Hurt Feeling Trumps History, We are Doomed to Repeat It
- John Stossel: “The closer people live to marketplaces, the more generous they are,” Explains Norberg. “If they constantly buy and sell and negotiate, they begin to take other people’s interests into consideration. That’s what markets do. They do affect our character, but not in this way that the critics say. They don’t make us more divisive and aggressive. They make us more generous.” How Capitalism Makes Us Less Lonely and More Generous
- “Keep the thing defunded, until it is possible to do so. Otherwise, the Mall will have to be renamed Grievances Row.” Defund the Smithsonian’s Latino Museum — A Woke Indoctrination Factory
- “The recent three queens of America’s finest universities testifying to their ethical flexibility about rhetorical calls for ‘genocide of the Jews’ are a crystal-clear reminder of how dangerous false knowledge is and how it grounds the deadly genocides of any age we care to look at.” Jesus’ Birth and Christian Nationalism
HITHER & YON
- “The film is directed by George Clooney, but don’t let that keep you from seeing the film, reading the book, or listening to the audiobook. The story of the 1936 University of Washington eight-man rowing crew is the story America needs right now to remind us of how there is such a thing as pulling oneself up by one’s bootstraps. Sorry, not sorry, lefties.” The Boys in the Boat Movie Debuts Christmas Day and It’s the Story America Needs Right Now
- “A preliminary report indicates [Laura] Lynch was driving eastbound on U.S. 62 when another driver traveling westbound attempted to pass another vehicle on a “two-way undivided portion” of the highway, according to the press release.” Founding Member of Dixie Chicks Killed
- Robert Zimmerman: “This difference in perspective is to me the real meaning of this picture. On one hand we see the perspective of the past. On the other we see the perspective the future, for as long humanity can remain alive.” The Real Meaning of the Apollo 8 Earthrise Image
- “Capra’s masterpiece captures the Christmas spirit for the everyday American.” It’s a Wonderful Film — Yes, the Best Ever
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.