Good morning, kids. Assume for a moment you were the so-called “leader of the free world,” that is the President of the United States of America, and that at least two or three flashpoints, one in particular involving dozens of attacks on American military personnel, had the potential to touch off a major regional war if not World War Three itself. We’ll leave aside the titanic catastrophe of a wide open border and non-functioning immigration system, which in and of themselves are an existential threat to the nation, since I only just swore you in a moment ago. And not on a stack of used Mandate and Inches magazines either.
Whatever your options as commander-in-chief might be, I’d bet this one wouldn’t even be on the list let alone right at the top:
The attack against U.S. troops, claimed by Kataib Hezbollah militants, left three U.S. troops injured — one critically so. [Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants] did, however, post on social media wishing Americans a “Happy Kwanzaa” from both his official and personal social media accounts.Biden then departed for a vacation to the U.S. Virgin Islands.
It is the first time a U.S. service member was critically injured in the spate of attacks against U.S. troops stationed in Iraq and Syria by Iran-backed groups since October 17.
The attacks came after the Iran-backed terrorists threatened attacks against U.S. troops if U.S.-ally Israel invaded Gaza in response to Hamas’s terrorist attack against Israel on October 7, which killed more than 1,200 people, many of them civilians.
There have been more than 100 attacks against U.S. troops to date, but Biden has ordered fewer than ten counterstrikes and has opted to hit mostly weapons and ammunition storage facilities.
So, Iranian-backed terrorists are attacking and killing GI’s as well as choking off the Red Sea and by extension the Suez Canal. And our response is lob a few missiles at some empty warehouses and get dragged off by your tacky, low-rent Edith Wilson wannabe handler on yet another vacation. Well, at least your handlers had the decency to have your teleprompter wish everyone “Happy Kwanzaa.”
82 million votes. Biggest win evah! For sure, there were 82 million ballots, with the margin of “victory” cast by around 820 individuals. Elections, or more precisely, overflowing Atlanta toilets have consequences. But I digress.
The Wall Street Journal reported that the White House declassified information indicating the extent of Iranian regime’s support for the Houthis. The release of this information seems to be an attempt to create a basis for potential military action against the Houthis.
The Iranian regime seeks to present the Houthis as the government of Yemen, but the international community does not recognize the Houthis as such. The Yemeni government, based in Aden, is recognized by the United Nations as the legitimate government of Yemen.
Ali al-Sarawi, media advisor to the Yemeni prime minister, stated in an interview with Al Arabiya that the actions of the Houthis are not separate from Iran’s position. These actions are carried out under the orders of Iran and with Iranian weapons. Those involved are officers of the Revolutionary Guards and Hezb’allah.
Iran’s goal in these operations is to negotiate around its specific interests, using the Houthis to create crises. The Iranian regime wants to enter into a defined deal and gain leverage through these actions.
The Western powers, however, are not interested in escalating the situation. They attempt to restrain the regime through diplomacy and dialogue, but this policy has failed. The tyrannical regime in Tehran only understands the language of force. The only way to stabilize the region is for the West to abandon appeasement policies. Silence in the face of the Iranian regime’s arson will only expand the scope of the fire. The West can play a strong deterrent role. Targeting the root cause, the Iranian regime, is the most principled policy and the right strategy for peace in the Middle East.
This, of course, should be the aim and would be the aim of a sane, rational Commander-in-Chief with a Secretary of State and Joint Chiefs Chairman backing him all the way. But to say that we do not have that at this time is an understatement of massive proportions. Had we had those, we wouldn’t even be in this predicament in the first place.
The goal of Prez Fog-Brain and the fools at Foggy Bottom has been to make Iran the dominant power in the Middle East, or at the very least act as a check against the State of Israel, the only liberal, western democracy in the entire region, and until now arguably one of our closest allies in the world. Kneecap, neutralize or even see Israel destroyed so that a dark age theocracy that believes and has as its central foreign policy aim, causing Armageddon as the run-up to eternal Islamic global dominance can be in the driver’s seat.
Happy Kwanzaa, indeed.
So, Biden (and in point of fact Obama/Rice/Jarrett) are in a bit of a pickle. They’re now forced into a confrontation with the very mullahs they’ve shipped billions of dollars and greased the skids of nuclear breakout for. It is to laugh, or would be if American servicemen’s lives were not about to become cannon fodder or even risk a potential world war that would perhaps draw in the Chi-Coms, and possibly the Russians; at least their nuclear missiles.
Forget about the Abraham Accords, putting Iran on the ropes, finally taking on the Chi-Coms, along with the greatest domestic economic boom in a century. Trump said “pussy!” and “fight!” And he’s “literally Hitler,” which is kind of funny since quite a few of the younger generations are marching with their “Palestinian” friends (for now) in cheering on the second coming of Hitler to finish off the Jews. Tell them that and watch the aneurysms fly. Inshallah.
Carville has raised concerns about Biden’s chances to secure a reelection victory in 2024 because of the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s] recent polling. Fetterman had an inflammatory response to Carville’s warnings, cursing him out and questioning his relevance in the interview, which was published Wednesday.
“There’s a whole lifetime in politics between now and next November as well. I’m not worried about that. And I’m very vocal about this, too, while there are Democrats that are being very critical about the president. … I’ll use this [as] another opportunity to tell James Carville to shut the fuck up,” Fetterman told Politico regarding Biden’s polling.
“Tell James Carville to shut the fuck up.” Preach it, brother Fetterman!!! Of course, the reason he said it is something I don’t support. But then again, considering the disaster of the past three years embodied in the nearly-embalmed Biden, which has supposedly cratered him in the polls across virtually every key must-have demographic, maybe this is Fetterman’s version of a sort of “Operation Chaos?”
Look, I truly appreciate Fetterman’s sincere and unequivocal support of Israel and condemnation of Hamas, much to the wetting of pants of the Maoist wing of the party, but I’m under no illusions that he is anything but at best a very extreme liberal. His protestations of not being a “progressive” I think are a political calculus on his part. It would be nice to believe that even he is moderating his stances, but I would caution against this unless and until he talks about abortion, the 2A and all the other issues in the same way he talks about Israel. We shall wait and see.
Until 2023, Hillary’s career had been on one long downward slide. After she ran out of biographies to sell, she tried writing a children’s book, “Grandma’s Gardens” (which contrary to expectations was not about Vince Foster’s corpse turning up in Fort Marcy Park), then getting in on Chelsea’s racket of putting her name on collections of stories about feminist heroines (Greta Thunberg, Bella Abzug) and that failed, and then she tried to get in on Bill’s racket of putting his name on fictional thrillers about thinly disguised versions of himself with “State of Terror”.
In a career low, Hillary was reduced to marketing fanfic in which she’s struggling with “a Republican president nicknamed ‘President Dumb’ who pulls out of the Iran Deal and then goes to Florida to play golf” and still couldn’t get anyone to pick up a copy. That and trying to get people to buy memberships to Masterclass to listen to her talk about the “power of resilience” put her only a step above peddling Cameo clips side by side with George Santos.
Pause: Seriously, I take umbrage at this. Considering the Marianas Trench-depth of corruption, perversion, venality and will-to-power of 99% of everyone in government, George Santos is a paragon of virtue by comparison. And to put Hillary Clinton of all people (alleged) above him really is a cheap shot to say the least. Back to the action . . .
But 2024 looks like Hillary’s year.
When Argentina’s President Javier Milei arrived in New York City, he found Hillary Clinton there waiting for him. Instead of meeting with Biden or Secretary of State Blinken, the newly elected head of state met with a former secretary of state to discuss his country’s finances. A few weeks later, Hillary met with the families of Israeli hostages and blasted Netanyahu, claiming that he just cares about “politics and personal political survival” and told them to pressure the Israeli government to cut a deal. It was a return to form for Hillary, who hates the Israeli prime minister and boasted of being the “designated yeller” at him under Obama.
But the real question is why did anyone care what Hillary Clinton thought about anything? The answer, as usual, is power. It’s been quite a few years since Hillary had anything resembling power, but that’s no longer the case thanks to a former enemy: Joe Biden.
In 2015, Hillary had convinced Obama to sideline Biden in favor of her. Biden’s agreement not to run came after months of backbiting in which he spent entire meetings ranting about her. The only thing that could have changed his mind about her is his unpopularity inside his own party.
What has Biden worried most of all is not the general election, which will be fought on familiar ground, but the more serious threat that the Democrats might push him off the ticket. Unlike the Clintons and the Obamas, Biden never built a huge army of loyal operatives to protect him, and the closest thing that he has to a base is the Congressional Black Caucus. His allies managed to rig the DNC primaries, but that was before the polls showed he could lose in 2024.
Barack Obama despises Biden, didn’t back him in 2020 and has been undermining him now. David Axelrod, Obama’s consigliere, recently popped up to suggest that Biden may want to consider dropping out. So Biden knows better than to think that Obama will bail him out.
And that just leaves the Clintons. . .
. . . Biden may have once hated Hillary, but he has started turning into her. He’s a deeply unpopular and disliked establishment candidate whose main theme is that his opponent is Hitler. After watching multiple policy proposals crash and burn, his only path to the nomination is using the party’s machinery to intimidate or crush any opponents who might want to challenge him. This is Hillary territory.
The biggest problem with Joe Biden is that he wants money and people to pay attention to him, but he doesn’t actually stand for anything beyond some retail politicking. He turned over his first administration to Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Rep. Jim Clyburn to secure the support of the Left and the Congressional Black Caucus in the 2020 primaries. Now he’s mortgaging any possible future administration to the Clintons in the hopes of clinging to the ticket with the last shreds of his senility. Biden just wants to be out front, he doesn’t care who’s really running things.
And now the willing puppet has found someone else to pull his decaying strings. . .
. . . Biden’s odds of winning a normal election are poor, but between multiple indictments and trials, the odds are that this won’t be a normal election anyway. And Hillary may have something to add beyond the 2020 election legal battles. Some brainstorming hatched the idea of tying Trump to Russia. Who knows what malicious schemes may even now be brewing in her brain?
Hillary is a dangerous ally to have around and she may want something more than a piece of the action. If Democrats boot Biden, they have to decide who will replace him. Hillary was brought in to threaten existing candidates and those in waiting, like Gov. Gavin Newsom, but has she ever given up on the impossible dream of taking another shot at the White House?
This is very interesting speculation on the part of Daniel Greenfield and considering much of our government is populated by geriatric cases with one foot in the grave who refuse to give up power even unto death, and given Hillary’s venality, bitterness and craven lust for absolute power, her throwing her soiled Depends into the ring is certainly within the realm of possibility.
It also sets up a battle royale between her and the Kalorama crowd. Hopefully, we don’t get caught in that “Crossfire Hurricane.”
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Signal 2024 as another year of living dangerously.” Danger Signs in 2023
- “While the ‘Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion’ plague is still with us, pushback is mounting.” DEI Resistance Is Advancing
- Daniel Greenfield: “A desperate Biden turns to Hillary Clinton to save his campaign. . . Biden already has a secret service entourage, but hopefully he will be very careful when flying over Croatia or strolling through Fort Marcy Park.” (Good essay but I took umbrage to his crack about George Santos – jjs) Hillary’s Comeback
- “If you peruse the entire UN document linked above, you will notice that at no point is there any reference to putting any of these drastic and possibly catastrophic changes to the food production system up for a referendum from the people who will ultimately be affected by them. Democracy™ is exclusively reserved as a rhetorical bludgeon with which to bludgeon political opponents of these agendas.” WATCH: WHO Terrorist Declares Fatwa on Global Agriculture
- Ann Coulter: “Now we know the truth: The FBI fueled the bloody rivalry between the Panthers and United Slaves. In the annals of the American ’60s, Karenga was the Father Gapon, stooge of the czarist police. Whether Karenga was a willing FBI dupe or just a dupe remains unclear. . . “Kwanzaa bells, dashikis sell, Whitey has to pay; Burning, shooting, oh what fun, On this made-up holiday!” Happy Kwanzaa! The Holiday Brought to You by the FBI
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “Few of the facts seem to matter as international organizations and the press ignore documented evidence of al-Shifa Hospital’s military use.” Silence in the Face of Hamas’ Hospital Atrocities Will Ensure More Civilians Die
- “Heartening news that Israel is not about to let Joe Biden run its war.” Israel Is in a Strong Position, Not a Weak Position
- “What is in Hezbollah’s best interest?” Hezbollah Leader Says Hamas Dissuaded it From Joining the Fight
- “While Fetterman expressed distress about Palestinian civilian deaths, he emphasized Hamas’ tactic of using human shields in battle. ‘Only one side has broken the cease-fires. Only one side will systematically rape, torture and mutilate Israeli women and girls… Without destroying Hamas, there will be no enduring peace and a stable, two-state solution,’ said Fetterman.” Fetterman Says He’ll Support Israel Even If He’s “The Last Man Standing”
* * * * *
- “It would be nice to see Mayor Adams back up his words and throw more of the commie brownshirts into jail but, according to New York’s recent history, that doesn’t seem likely. And to what point? Last year, two BLM arsonists torched a police car in the name of saintly George Floyd and got a slap on the wrist. Not to mention, New York City paid a staggering $13 million to George Floyd rioters arrested by the NYPD, the largest class action lawsuit payout in U.S. history. Keep an eye on New York City on New Year’s Eve. The mayor is expecting trouble.” Synchronized Anarchy? Pro-“Palestine” Marxists Hit LAX and JFK
- “Them Arabs in motherf***ing Detroit tried to kill me!” Pro-“Palestinian” Protesters Attack Democrat Christmas Party
- ““It was very symbolic that it was done on Christmas Day to speak up against the atrocities against innocent people.” (You mean the 1,200 Jews butchered by your sub-human relatives? FOAD – jjs) “Palestinian” Truckers Wave Flags in Four-Hour Chicago Caravan
* * * * *
- Scott McKay: “Barack Obama’s CRT legacy.” Barack’s Lieutenant: The Racism, Revenge, and Ruin of Claudine Gay
- “. . . if any institution embodies President Trump’s famous words that ‘everything woke turns to shit,’ then Harvard University is Exhibit A.” Harvard Has Been Destroyed by DEI
- “An analysis of the alliance between socialists and Islamists.” Political Activism, Institutional Failure, and Anti-Intellectualism in America
- “The results show the growing disconnect between the reality of what occurred among those who were born after September 11, 2001, or were too young to remember. The distressing findings also coincide with young Americans making waves on the Chinese-owned app TikTok, recirculating Bin Laden’s 2002 letter in which he attempted to justify the 9/11 terrorist attacks, which resulted in the death of 2,977 people. Thousands more were injured. Yet, many young TikTokers have asserted the U.S. is, perhaps, just as bad.” Survey: One in Five Young Americans Has a Positive View of Osama Bin Laden
- “Günay was a veteran anchor for TGRT Haber and had won the Best Morning Presenter Award, according to The Messenger, but the station claimed she had violated advertising rules when she showed the Starbucks cup. In the same statement, it seemingly condemned the connection between Starbucks and its support for Israel.” Turkish TV Anchor Canceled for Drinking Starbucks On Air
- “What kind of stupid foreign policy decision was this?” (Business as usual from Prez Brain-Fog and Foggy Bottom – jjs) Biden Takes Nigeria Off the Religious Concerns List, 150 Christians Massacred on Christmas Eve
COLORADO’S DISGUSTING REMOVAL OF TRUMP FROM 2024 BALLOT
- “The first impact of the appeal is to extend the stay of the 4-3 ruling from Colorado’s highest court, which put its decision on pause until Jan. 4, the day before the state’s primary ballots are due at the printer, or until an appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court is finished. Trump himself has said he still plans to appeal the ruling to the nation’s highest court as well.” Trump Ballot Ban Appealed to US Supreme Court by Colorado Republican Party
- A brief order said the Michigan justices “are not persuaded that the questions presented should be reviewed by this Court,” rejecting the challenge from Free Speech For The People that seeks to disqualify Trump based on the view that he engaged in an insurrection on January 6, 2021. (MI is solidly rigged out the wahzoo, but this is still kind of a big deal – jjs) Swing State’s Supreme Court Rejects Bid To Kick Trump Off Primary Ballot
- [Obama inseam sniffer] David Brooks on the Colorado Supreme Court: “Has he been convicted of the — of offending the Insurrection Act? Has he been even charged with violating the Insurrection Act? No.” “Ivy League Judges Taking Trump Off the Ballot Would Cause This Country to Explode”
- Trump’s lawyers sent a letter Wednesday requesting she disqualify herself because she has “already concluded that President Trump engaged in insurrection,” citing public statements she previously made on social media. Trump Asks Maine Secretary of State to Disqualify Herself From Deciding Ballot Eligibility Question
- “No, the Constitution does not provide the legal grounds for impeaching President Trump. Here are three reasons from the Constitution itself. . . ” “Under the United States”. . .
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Special counsel Jack Smith urged the judge overseeing former President Donald Trump’s election interference case not to allow him to tell the jury the prosecution is politically motivated.” “Prejudicial”: Jack Smith Moves To Bar Trump From Telling Jury His Prosecution Is Politically Motivated
- Larry Elder: “And the media, for some reason, don’t call Democrats ‘election deniers.'”Trump’s an “Insurrectionist” — But Hillary Was Exercising Free Speech
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “In light of Ms. Jean-Pierre’s statement, we are compelled to examine the involvement of the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] in his son’s scheme to defy the Committees’ subpoenas,” Comer and Jordan wrote. “The Committees have accumulated substantial evidence that Hunter Biden’s business endeavors have improperly included his father, and the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] has made false claims about his knowledge and involvement in these schemes.” There’s a New Wrinkle in the Impeachment Investigation of Joe Biden
- “Oversight Chairman James Comer (R-KY) and Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan (R-OH) said in a letter demanding a host of documents and communications by January 10 that their committees are “compelled to examine as part of our impeachment inquiry whether the President engaged in a conspiracy to obstruct a proceeding of Congress.” House GOP Floats Biden Impeachment Over ‘Conspiracy To Obstruct’ Hunter Deposition
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “This is a has-been leftist spewing Projectionism 101. Matthews is insightful enough to see hatred everywhere, yet he is so blind that he can’t see that it’s his own.” Remember Chris Matthews? Now He’s Comparing Rural Americans to Terrorists.
- “The Bolsheviks were the ones who, essentially, set up Antifa in Germany in 1930. The communists spawned by the Russian Revolution spread their ethos to Germany. Antifa, the shock troops of the left, are still with us today. Posobiec and Neff made it clear that weakness, soft leadership, were the conditions that allowed the Bolshevik Revolution to take place. ” Jack Posobiec: “The Bolsheviks Were the Founders of Antifa” — Bloodshed Could Have Been Stopped if Leaders Took Revolutionary Threat Seriously
- Victor Davis Hanson: “For weeks, the American people have been relatively silent as they digested these ongoing catastrophes. But at some point, their patience will run out.” Our Razor’s Edge
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Never in all of human history has the number of persecuted Christians around the world been so high, and no other religion is so persecuted today. Western silence on this planetary catastrophe is deafening.” Muslims in Nigeria Butcher 200 Christians on Christmas — Reuters Blames Climate Change
- “It appears 2024 may be the year of the manufactured ‘Water Crisis.’” NYT Pushes “Groundwater Crisis” to Attack America’s Poultry and Dairy Industries
- “A case of journalistic malpractice.” (This is a redundancy. It presupposes journalists are usually ethical people and this is a one-off. – jjs) Insulating Old Joe from Hunter’s Legal Problems
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Michael Walsh: “Net-Zero: an inexorable progression to disaster.” “Anterooms to the Suicide Club,” by John O’Sullivan
- “Words disappear into the air, but money talks.” New Year’s Investment Resolution: Bet on Carbon
- “Aside from a lack of electric charging stations and consumer nervousness over reliability, the cost of EVs remains a prime reason why Americans are choosing gas-powered cars instead.” Report: Despite Billions in Government Investments, Electric Vehicles “Piling Up on Dealer Lots”
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The military sacrifices to keep us free, and the Biden [junta] gives veterans’ benefits away for free. It’s completely shameful — just like everything the Biden [junta] does.” (Shameful? It’s dictionary-definition treasonous – jjs) VA Reportedly Diverting Veterans’ Resources to Illegals
- “A full 242,418 enforcement encounters were reported on the southern border in November of fiscal year (FY) 2024 while a total of 308,728 encounters were reported by Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) nationwide during the month.” Record Set For Southern Border Encounters In One Month As Nearly 250,000 Cross Into U.S.
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “We warned policymakers for years that deinstitutionalization and bail ‘reform’ would be endangering New York’s constituents and global visitors. Nobody listened, nobody cared.” (Well, that omelette won’t break the eggs by itself – jjs) Justice “Reformers” Won’t Be Satisfied Until NYC is Destroyed by Crime
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The paper made no reference to any potential role for [Fauci-ChiCom] COVID vaccinations in a ‘heart failure pandemic,’ despite a plethora of evidence suggesting the mandated shots have caused spikes in heart related issues across the globe.” “Experts” Now Predict an Epidemic of Heart Failure ��
- Massachusetts was the home of the shot heard round the world. Operative and pertinent words being “SHOT” and “HEARD.” Those ought to be enough for the Judge Saylors of America to see why the Second Amendment was written. Federal District Judge Rules MA Gun Ban “Constitutional” – Seriously
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The Democrats in power claim to care about the lives of all children, but most do everything possible to uphold a system that puts union interests before a child’s hope. They have no idea what it’s like to be a child who attends a school that ultimately doesn’t care if you pass legitimately or not and is too inept to rescue a child who is struggling to stay afloat. I do, because I was this child.” Democrat Elites Hate Charter Schools BecauseThey Perform Better and Give Disadvantaged Kids a Chance
- Heather Mac Donald: “Even as its black students lag disastrously behind, the Los Angeles Unified School District pours more taxpayer dollars into racial and ideological indoctrination.” Funding for Failure
- Robert Zimmerman: “Hard? It seems to me that defending liberty, freedom of thought, the rule of law, and equal treatment regardless of race, religion, or ethnicity would have been the easiest thing in the world to do. To be afraid to defend these values indicates a cowardice beyond measure.” All I feel is fury at the bankruptcy of academia decades ago
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Critics say the law ‘effectively ends local elections’ in New York State.” “How Tyranny Says, ‘Merry Christmas!’”: Madame Tussaud’s Training Dummy Kathy Hochul Ripped for Big Change to Local Elections in New York
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The House Ethics Committee has voted to begin an investigation into Democrat Rep. Sheila Cherfilus-McCormick of Florida over alleged campaign finance violations.” (Get this, she replaced Alcee Hastings – jjs) House Ethics Committee Launches Probe Into Dem Rep
- “Defectors realized that the left is a cesspool of hatred and intolerance.” Leftists Scratch Their Heads as More Abandon Their Ranks
- Carville has raised concerns about Biden’s chances to secure a reelection victory in 2024 because of the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] recent polling. Fetterman had an inflammatory response to Carville’s warnings, cursing him out and questioning his relevance in the interview, which was published Wednesday. John Fetterman To James Carville: “Shut the Fuck Up”
- Naturally, Melania’s low profile has been a constant source of intrigue for the Trump haters as they push the entirely made-up narrative that the graceful mistress of Mar-a-Lago despises her husband and/or is leaving him. . . In fact, the not-very-dramatic truth is that Melania prefers a quieter life than her extroverted husband. She is known to take her meals in the family’s private quarters at Mar-a-Lago rather than in the club’s dining room, because the scene there is extremely social and she doesn’t wish to spend hours every evening chatting with well-wishers.” So That’s Where Melania Is!
- “Citing AdImpact and the campaign, NBC News first reported Tuesday of the campaign’s halt in television ad buys and embrace of what Ramaswamy campaign spokeswoman Tricia McLaughlin told the outlet was a strategy structured so the campaign ‘has the ability to be nimble and hyper-targeted’ in its ad spending.” Ramaswamy Campaign Chief: Campaign Merely Repurposed TV Ad Funds for Voter Targeting Initiative
- “It’s the right move for me personally, and it’s the right decision for those who support our conservative movement.” Rep. Lauren Boebert Quits Race for Current Congressional Seat, Will Seek Office in More GOP-Friendly District
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Biden then departed for a vacation to the U.S. Virgin Islands.” Joe Biden Silent on U.S. Troops Injured in Iraq But Wishes Americans “Happy Kwanzaa”
- “Targeting the root cause, the Iranian regime, is the most principled policy and the right strategy for peace in the Middle East.” (Except Biden and Foggy Bottom want to fellate them – jjs) The Red Sea Powder Keg
- “Several nations refuse to sign up for U.S.-led maritime operation, but merchant shipping may be restarting in the Red Sea.” U.S. Military Launches “Operation Prosperity Guardian” to Protect Shipping in the Red Sea, with Mixed Results
- “Attacks both verbal and military by Iran and its proxies have ramped up since the Hamas atrocities against Israel on October 7.” Operation Prosperity Guardian
* * * * *
- “Overall, the populist right in Europe has seen mixed success in recent years. Viktor Orban won a fourth consecutive term in Hungary in 2022. Italy elected what was supposed to be its most conservative prime minister in decades, Giorgia Meloni. Though she was quickly subverted.” EU Fears Another 2016 Moment in 2024
- The North Korean leader stated he would be setting forth “the militant tasks” of the munitions industry, nuclear weapons, civil defense sectors and army to “further accelerate the war preparations,” calling out the U.S. for it’s “confrontation[al] moves,” according to news agency KCNA. Whoa, Fat! Kim Jong Un Commands Army to “Further Accelerate” War Preparations, Cites “Confrontational Moves” by US
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “It appears that the Perseverance science team has decided to use Ingenuity data to guide its route.” Update on Ingenuity
- “The central butte is about 100 feet high. Not only are its flanks terraced, suggesting sedimentary layers, note the many black dots on its northern slopes.” Isolated Mesa on Mars
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Go claim your free flying lesson on the roof of the Tehran Hilton – jjs Transgender Actor Claims it Was a “Human Rights Violation” That Airline Employee Misgendered Him
- “Although the association’s Committee on Competitive Safeguards and Medical Aspects of Sports discussed the transgender athlete topic at its Dec. 11 meeting, and took some sort of ‘action,’ according to a copy of the agenda, there have been no public announcements about any specifics.” New Year Looming: NCAA Still Silent On Keeping Men Out Of Women’s Sports
- “The study estimated the total population of LGBTQ individuals is 13.9 million, or roughly 5.5% of the United States population, according to The Hill.” (Wasn’t the Homo Mafia claiming the percentage was like 20% a few years back? – jjs) The Data is In: These are the Gayest States in the US
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “That idea was January 2021, and now in less than three years PublicSq has become the world’s largest marketplace of businesses that have not gone woke,” he added. “These are businesses that love the country, the constitution, and the values that it protects. We have over 75,000 business vendors now, well over 1 million and a half consumer members.”Boycotting the Woke Worked, PublicSq Shows Us What We Do Next
- “Man now thinks himself cleverer than the Devil himself.” Which Way, Western Man? Satanic Idols or Christian Morality?
HITHER & YON
- “Michael Mann, Adam Driver deliver stunning look at racing icon.” Ferrari Races to First Place in Best of 2023 Competition
- “Regnery’s reissue of Russell Kirk’s last book provides a worthy introduction to the thinker.”Against Democratism and Other Ideologies
- “Contrasting Fyodor Dostoyevsky’s depiction of dystopian, top-down urban planning with Jorge Almazán’s vision of emergent cities.” Liminal Urbanism
FINALLY . . .
- “In Memoriam Gaston Glock 07/19/1929 – 12/27/2023. Perfection continues,” GLOCK, Inc. posted to its website. Reclusive Inventor of Legendary Handgun Dies
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.