Good morning, kids. So, Nikki Haley won Dixville Notch, NH at midnight. That’s it folks. All over by the shouting. Might as well not even have a convention and just proclaim her the nominee. What a farce. Not even so much something that’s the moral equivalent of throwing out a first pitch at the World Series but the whole election in general. I don’t mean to mock the traditional midnight vote in that tiny hamlet let alone the World Series, because of what they represent. Or to be more accurate, what they once represented.
I’ve been saying for quite a while that I get the sense that America as founded or as it more or less was operating since the end of the Second World War until about 9/11/01 is indeed dead and we’re still going about our business in a zombie-like state. We have the illusion of regular order despite the incontestable and massive amount of evidence to the contrary.
The slow motion coup against the republic which started around 1913 with Woodrow Wilson, or perhaps in the aftermath of the Civil War (please let’s not waste pixels, time and space on that moot argument) went pedal to the metal when the Twin Towers came down and, aside for a brief oasis of a pause between 2017 and 2020, vanished like the mirage it was. Even sudden revolutions aren’t as sudden and spontaneous as they seem. Conditions on the ground fester for a protracted period and then the “people” (or likely a relatively small band of miscreants) storm the gates of the presidium and take over.
Yet still we persist because even with everything seemingly crashing in around us, we still go to work, take care of our families, pay our taxes (!!!), and try to live as moral, God-fearing, decent people while trying to find what joy we can in our lives. Like life itself, the ability to do all of these things depends upon societal stability and the unspoken contract between ourselves, our neighbors and our fellow citizens. It’s a contract based upon mutual respect, mutual recognition, despite even stark geographic, ethnic and cultural differences, of a shared national identity and heritage.
A divided Supreme Court on Monday allowed Border Patrol agents to cut razor wire that Texas installed on the U.S.-Mexico border, while a lawsuit over the wire continues.
The justices, by a 5-4 vote, granted an emergency appeal from the Biden administration, which has been in an escalating standoff at the border with Texas and had objected to an appellate ruling in favor of the state. . .
. . . Abbott also has authorized installing floating barriers in the Rio Grande near Eagle Pass and allowed troopers to arrest and jail thousands of migrants on trespassing charges. The administration also is challenging those actions in federal court.
A federal appeals court last month forced federal agents to stop cutting the concertina wire. Large numbers of migrants have crossed at Eagle Pass in recent months.
In court papers, the administration said the wire impedes Border Patrol agents from reaching migrants as they cross the river and that, in any case, federal immigration law trumps Texas’ own efforts to stem the flow of migrants into the country.
Chief Justice John Roberts and Justices Amy Coney Barrett, Ketanji Brown Jackson, Elena Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor sided with the administration. Justices Samuel Alito, Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Clarence Thomas voted with Texas. No one provided any explanation for their vote.
If I want to be charitable, I’d say that Roberts and Coney Island are still operating under the delusion that everything his hunky dory, business as usual and Greg Abbott was a naughty boy by doing what he did. Of course, there is some considerable legal argumentation that a state (and in particular Texas) indeed has precedence over the federal government over aspects of immigration policy and borders, the particulars that going back nearly 200 years themselves. In fact, I would think that someone who sits on SCOTUS or any bench for that matter would know this, but we live in the era of Claudine Gay and Kentanji Brown-25.
And that era is post-America. We know that the other three hacks-in-black on the court are Marxist rubber stamps who could care fuck all about the document they are there to allegedly defend, except when they can use it or more likely distort it like a funhouse mirror if political expediency to advance Marxism dictates. As for Roberts and Coney Island, I think their main concern is maintaining status on the D.C. cocktail party circuit.
The country is gone. What’s going on at the border is just a prime example of not merely this illegitimate junta abandoning its responsibility to defend it, but actively engaging in the border’s destruction, the intentional jettisoning of any kind of sane immigration policy and allowing what amounts to a massive invasion of unvetted foreigners into the country. The most benign of which will destabilize our economy and burden the tax-paying citizenry. Many others will endanger the latter via violent crime – and with the non-prosecution via Soros DAs, this is anarcho-terrorism – while a not insignificant subset of those are hell-bent on committing acts of terrorism, perhaps resulting in mass casualty events similar to if not potentially greater than 9/11/01 itself.
That now puts the floating barricade directly in Governor Greg Abbott’s court. Tucker Carlson had some thoughts on this:
Carlson took to Twitter to claim “everyone in power” has allegedly “decided to destroy the country” in regards to allowing the border crisis to continue. Carlson additionally questioned where the “men of Texas” were, asking why they were not “protecting their state and nation.”
“So it’s unanimous: everyone in power, from the White House, to the hedge fund managers, to the Supreme Court of the United States has decided to destroy the country by allowing it to be invaded. That leaves the population to defend itself. Where are the men of Texas? Why aren’t they protecting their state and the nation?” Carlson tweeted out. . . .
. . . Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has since responded to the ruling on Twitter, saying the legal battle “is not over.” He added that he will “continue to defend Texas’ constitutional authority to secure the border and prevent the Biden [junta] from destroying our property.” The Texas governor emphasized that the razor wire is “an effective deterrent to the illegal crossings” seen at the border.
Governor Abbott, there is no legal battle. The Federal government has obviously, deliberately and intentionally abrogated it’s duty and responsibility to protect the citizenry of your state and the entire nation. They have absolutely shattered the social contract between the citizenry and the people who supposedly elected them (the 2020 stolen election notwithstanding).
The time is now, the place is Texas and the spotlight is on you. There is only one correct, justified and righteous response to the Supreme Court:
By acquiescing to this decision, you will be endangering the lives of your constituents and the American people. You will also send a signal that will embolden the junta to impose whatever other insane tyrannical edicts they want without any consequences.
The line in the sand has got to be drawn here. We may be in a zombie state but very soon now, everything is going to go. For sure if you allow them to flood the country with even more foreign invaders who will do this nation grave harm, whether the invaders intend it or not.
This is it. Do or die. And the NH primary is today, or something.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Michael Walsh: “Dismantling the Surveillance State and its bureaucratic accretions like Homeland Security is, alas, the work of years, decades — if it even can be done. The guiding principle of all toxic amoebas, even those as gargantuan as a federal department, is self-preservation. Once birthed, they aspire to immortality. The western Roman Empire maintained the fiction of consuls right to the end. But we have to start somewhere, and the noxious TSA is as good as place as any.” To Save America, Abolish the TSA
- Margot Cleveland: “Since the quorum clause requires the physical presence of elected lawmakers, does that make the entire $1.7 trillion omnibus spending bill unconstitutional?”Congress’s $1.7 Trillion Spending Bill and Unconstitutional Proxy Voting Go On Trial in Texas
- “The fertility industry is handing designer babies over to men with zero vetting or scrutiny of their mental fitness or criminal history.” Meet 5 Accused Pedophiles Who Bought Kids Through Surrogacy
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The justices, by a 5-4 vote, granted an emergency appeal from the Biden administration, which has been in an escalating standoff at the border with Texas and had objected to an appellate ruling in favor of the state.” (Nullification. Now – jjs) Roberts, Coney-Island Backstab: Supreme Court Allows Federal Agents to Cut Razor Wire Texas Installed on US-Mexico Border
- “So it’s unanimous: everyone in power, from the White House, to the hedge fund managers, to the Supreme Court of the United States has decided to destroy the country by allowing it to be invaded. That leaves the population to defend itself. Where are the men of Texas? Why aren’t they protecting their state and the nation?” Carlson tweeted out. Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has since responded to the ruling on Twitter, saying the legal battle “is not over.” He added that he will “continue to defend Texas’ constitutional authority to secure the border and prevent the Biden Admin from destroying our property.” The Texas governor emphasized that the razor wire is “an effective deterrent to the illegal crossings” seen at the border. Tucker Calls for “Men of Texas” to Defend the Border
- “I’ve been pushing for fundamental change on the border for a long time — a long time.”Biden Says There is No Crisis at the Border
- “Nobody at the border did their job.” Mom Whose Daughter Was Allegedly Killed By MS-13 Sues Biden Junta for $100 Million
- “Tons of migrants are trying to cross the border with their dogs, only to be told they can’t bring the pups with them to federal processing centers … resulting in strays roaming the border.” The Other Biden Border Crisis: Thousands of Dogs Abandoned Along Southern Border
- “How soon until you and your family find yourselves caught in cartel crossfire, a home invasion, an assault, rape, robbery, or God forbid, a terrorist attack? Crime as the result of unchecked illegal immigration is already a fact of life. And, thanks to Joe Biden, his handlers, Alejandro Mayorkas, and their legion of supporters and enablers such as Rep. Dan Goldman (D-N.Y.), the chances of a terrorist event increase by the day.” (See the related link in the Foreign Affairs section – jjs) Was That a Threat? Illegal Alien Says, “Soon You’re Gonna Know Who I Am”
- “Nicaragua provides an opportunity for us to build power in Latin America.” Use American Economic Power to Fix the Border Crisis
- “Who knew that common sense about border madness would resurface in the Democrat party with the words of Senator John Fetterman?” Johnny Angel, You’re an Angel to Me
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “Israel has come under intense pressure from the families and loved ones of the hostages.” (This is a gigantic mistake – jjs) Report: Israel Offering Hamas Two-Month Pause in Fighting for All Hostages
- “The Biden [junta] deceives itself and others by proclaiming the possibility of resolving the conflict between ‘Palestinian’ Jews and ‘Palestinian’ Arabs on the basis of two states for two peoples.” Who is Casting Pearls Before Swine in the Middle East?
- “Chile has a bizarre profile when it comes to the Mideast.” Chile Faces a Red/Green Alliance
* * * * *
- People’s Forum Director Manolo De Los Santos: “When we finally deal that final blow to destroy Israel. When the state of Israel is finally destroyed and erased from history, that will be the single most important blow we can give to destroying capitalism.” It’s Not About “Palestine” – U.S. Protest Leader Calls “To Destroy Israel” as Pathway “To Destroying Capitalism”
- . . . Penslar signed a letter in August that called Israel a “regime of apartheid” and called on American lawmakers to cut off military aid to Israel. The letter asserted that “Jewish billionaire funders” have propped up the Israeli government. Harvard Anti-Semitism Task Force Co-Chair Under Fire Following Free Beacon Report
- “TRAFFIC ALERT: Expect delays around the airport due to a group in vehicles exercising first amendment rights in roadway.” Reagan Airport Twitter Account Blasted for Tweet Declaring Pro-Hamas Road Blockers are “Exercising 1A Rights”
- “Hatem Bazian has called for destruction of Israel and ‘intifada in this country.'” Columbia Defends Inclusion of Anti-Semitic Terror Defender in University’s “Day of Dialogue”
- Dennis Prager: “From Larry Summers to Claudine Gay, Harvard’s moral decline perfectly mirrors that of Sports Illustrated and the Los Angeles Times. Everything the Left touches, it destroys. 19 Years Ago, the Los Angeles Times Published a Column on Anti-Semitism on American Campuses
- Robert Spencer: “A rock is overturned – and a toxic subculture is revealed.” Hamas-Linked CAIR Gets Sued by One of its Own
- “An appalling testament to the regime’s deeply entrenched misogyny – and disregard for human dignity.” Women’s Rights in Iran
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “‘I watch them all the time on YouTube,’ Bowman said of Norman Finkelstein and other controversial speakers.” Low-Brow Thug Jamaal Bowman Said He Was “Starstruck” By Anti-Israel Author Who Praised Hamas. Now He Claims He Barely Knew the Guy.
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Of course, we don’t know if the Wade divorce records will contain any salacious information, but it’ll be interesting to see how this information affects the case against Trump. Pop some popcorn, y’all!” Judge Unseals Records in Nathan Wade Divorce Case
- “This is blatant election interference!” House Conference Chair and Trump ally Elise Stefanik posted on X. “Joe Biden and his Democrat cronies are the true threats to democracy!” Hack-in-Black Judge Postpones Trump’s Defamation Trial Until New Hampshire Primary Day
- “The potential committee is significant because Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) refused to launch a criminal investigation into Willis last week, citing the need for a currently non-operational oversight committee to open the probe.” Georgia Senate to Authorize Subpoena-Powered Probe into Alleged Fani Willis Misconduct
- “People believe that these [cases] are political prosecutions, even if they think maybe he did something wrong.” Revealed: Trump Conviction “Just Doesn’t Hurt Him” Per Latest Harvard Harris Poll
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “A digital forensics team discovered ‘that 117 files were both deleted and encrypted.’ Rep. Barry Loudermilk wants all the passwords.” Report: Jan. 6 Committee Facing Investigation for Allegedly Deleting Over 100 Encrypted Files
- “Massie: ‘If there were indeed two operable pipe bombs, that would be the biggest threat that existed on January 6.'” The FBI Said There Were “Pipe Bombs” on January 6. Evidence Points to a Coverup, Congressman Says
- “2024 is evolving into being the most crucial election cycle since 1860 as the future of this nation as founded precariously hangs in the balance.” America in January of 2029
- “Battleground voters reject DEI discrimination.” Real Equality and Corporate Bigotry
- “It’s unclear if the DOJ took any action on the alleged conflicts of interest reported by the CIA. The OGE and DOJ declined to comment. The CIA did not offer any details about the reported conflicts of interest within the agency. The referrals cover possible violations under sections 203, 205, 207, 208 and 209 of title 18 of the U.S. Code. Each of these sections of chapter 11 of of title 18 falls under bribery, graft and conflict of interest.” CIA Sent Dozens of Conflict of Interest Referrals to Biden Junta Ethics Office, Records Show
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “A whole new level of dishonesty – and malice.” WaPo Repeats Claims that Israel Harvests “Palestinian” Organs
* * * * *
- “A Department of Justice-funded (DOJ) study, currently being conducted by a professor at Youngstown State University (YSU), found little to no correlation between fans of fun ‘conspiracy theories’ and ‘violent’ language, despite some people’s ridiculous opinions.” DOJ-Funded Study to Highlight Who Spews Violent Language Online, and It Isn’t Conspiracy Theorists
- “Overall, the trends point in a very bad direction, unless the present adult generation can muster the courage and strength of character to keep smart phones from their kids until they are at least eighteen years old.” More Evidence That Smart Phones are Destroying Minds
- “Every once in a while their media bias is so flagrant it’s worth pointing out. Dementia and Double Standards
- “Fresh off expressing hatred for the skin color of most Iowans, the MS[NSDAP] host openly defends taxpayer funding for stories about child rape.” Wigged-Out Racialist Imbecile Joy Reid: LGBT Kids “Feel Seen” By Books About Child Rape (Seen by perverts, mostly – jjs)
- “This was a complete and total disaster for Reid. Trying to defend the exposure of minors to this sort of sexually explicit material is never going to result in a win for the progressive movement. Clearly, these folks are morally bankrupt. And the left wonders why so many parents are now choosing to homeschool their kids?” MSNSDAP’s Joy Reid Puts Up Defense for Inappropriate Book in Schools, Guest Obliterates Her on Live TV
- Kelly’s response to the entire exchange — and Reid’s position in particular — was simple: “This idiot actually wanted to know what ‘expertise’ [Justice] has to object to minors in school reading about strap-on dildos & incestual pedophilia.” Megyn Kelly Torches “Idiot” Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography in Schools
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “A lot of people on Wall Street have been living in this pipe dream of Trump not getting the nomination. People were in the first stage of [grief], denial,” a private equity firm executive told CNBC anonymously. “Now they’re trying to get their heads around the fact that Trump could be the nominee.” Trump’s 2024 Prospects Prompt Wall Street Execs to Stop Opposing Him as Some Mull Support: Report
- “Biden’s insistence that everything is fine cuts against voters’ actual daily experiences.” It’s the Economy Again, Stupid
- “Fain noted that the UAW would hold a formal discussion on who it will endorse at a later point, according to Reuters. The lack of an endorsement flies in the face of efforts by the Democrats, namely Biden, who showed strong support for the UAW during its six-week-long strike that occurred last year and has vocally supported calls for unionization at automakers like Tesla.” (Meh. They’ll endorse Biden sooner or later – jjs) Major Union Continues to Withhold Endorsement of Biden Despite Dem Efforts
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Don’t worry about the myriad inconveniences ever again!” A New Business Plan to Save Electric Vehicles!
- “So the latest thing we’re supposed to worry about is the Cicadapocalypse as the 13-year and 17-year broods emerge at once for the first time since 1803.” The Cicadapocalypse Is the Next Thing to End the World
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The apparent self-inflicted gunshot death of 23-year-old Romeo Nance in Texas followed a manhunt by multiple law enforcement agencies. At a news conference, Joliet police Chief Bill Evans said at 12:04 p.m. Monday, his officers were notified by the Will County Sheriff’s office about several people found dead in two separate houses in the 2200 block of West Acres Road, near Madison Street.” (Name that melanin content! – jjs) Suspect Dead in Texas After 8 People are Killed at 3 Locations in Joliet, Illinois
- “…our top priority must be the safety and wellbeing of our Customers and Associates – we cannot ask them to visit or work in an unsafe environment.” Oakland Losing Its Only In-N-Out Restaurant Due to Crime
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Lloyd Billingsley: “CDC leaders and associates unilaterally proclaim new COVID variants and plug vaccines.” Travis Kelce, COVID “Variants,” and the CDC Vaccine Machine
- “In the upcoming public hearing, lawmakers need to press Fauci to retrace the decision-making process for social distancing guidelines.” Disturbing Details of Fauci’s Testimony Leave No Option But to Frogmarch Him Down Memory Lane
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Francine Champagne and Monique LaGrange were forced out of their elected positions after expressing views counter to the woke mob.” In Canada, School Board Members With Traditional Values Get Tormented Out of Elected Office
- Robert Zimmerman: “That [these educators] are so ignorant tells how poorly they have been educated themselves by the entire public education system, from elementary school through college. The education departments in universities that are supposed to prepare teachers properly are instead poisoning their minds.” Today’s blacklisted American: Parents Sue School and Principal for Punishing Their Son for Being a Football Fan
- The five-day strike is the largest of its kind in U.S. history, with the California Faculty Association (CFA) representing nearly 29,000 employees including professors and librarians, according to Politico. The union is demanding 12% pay raises that stays ahead of inflation, more “manageable workloads,” paid parental leave, “safe gender-inclusive restrooms” and “safety provisions” for faculty interactions with campus police, according to a CFA press release. Faculty at Largest University System in US Launch Strike on First Day of Classes
- [Spurious VP] Kamala Harris has started her Fight for Reproductive Freedoms tour in Wisconsin. She wants to fight against those “extreme attacks” on abortion. ‘Devout Catholic’ Biden Wants to ‘Strengthen Access’ to Abortion, Contraceptions
- “Fifty-one years later, Roe’s damage continues.” The Ghost of Roe v. Wade
- “The pro-life movement needs meaningful support at the national level.” (Let’s not make it a central issue, unless the Left comes after us. And they will because it’s all they have – jjs)Congressional Republicans Need to Stop Hiding and Start Fighting on Abortion
- “The Ryan Center, however, offers abortions of preborn babies up to 23 weeks and 6 days old, when a significant percentage can survive outside the womb, and regardless of any threat to the mother’s life or health. The Family Planning Associates (FPA) Chicago clinic similarly offers abortions up to 23.5 weeks. These are both ages at which babies prematurely delivered and given standard medical care often survive outside the womb.”Report: Chicago Abortion Facilities Advertise Potentially Illegal Late-Term Abortions
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- Deroy Murdock: “Make the state’s primary great again.” Local Republican Activists Sue to Keep New Hampshire Vote GOP Only
- “Republicans should know better than to fall for performative proposals designed to scare away conservatives engaged in the elections process.” By “Protecting Election Workers,” Democrats Mean Protecting Control Over Election Administration
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “While some hold other theories surrounding Epstein’s death, his brother Mark believes another prisoner was able to sneak into Jeffrey’s cell and murder him. According to the brother, not all of the cells on the tier that housed Jeffrey Epstein had been locked that night — giving potential opportunity to other inmates. Mark Epstein does still acknowledge, however, that someone may have had his brother killed on that night in August of 2017.”Epstein’s Brother Says He Didn’t Kill Himself, Blasting “Bullshit” DOJ Report
- “The Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust (FACT) filed the complaint to the Office of Congressional Ethics against Reps. Cori Bush (D-MO), Jamaal Bowman (D-NY), Sean Casten (D-IL), Greg Casar (D-TX), Maxwell Frost (D-FL), Ted Lieu (D-CA), Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ilhan Omar (D-MN), and Ritchie Torres (D-NY). They are all accused of linking official government resources to their campaign accounts, a violation of federal law and House ethics rules regulating the social media activity of Congress.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi, Titty-Caca AOC Accused of Abusing Official Government Resources in Watchdog Complaint
- “Elias’ work for Menendez is the latest example of the campaign lawyer’s hypocrisy. Elias portrays himself as a staunch defender of democracy—he runs an organization called ‘Democracy Docket’—but has been a major player in the Democratic Party’s attempts to influence elections through propaganda and disinformation.” Bob Menendez Spent Thousands To Retain Dem Super Lawyer Marc Elias and Hunter Biden’s Firm
- . . . Trump invited entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy, Gov. Doug Burgum (R-ND), and Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) to join him on stage at the rally, which was broadcasted by Rightside Broadcasting. All three former 2024 presidential candidates have endorsed the 45th president in the past eight days, as has Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL), who exited the race on Sunday after placing second in Iowa. Trump lauded DeSantis on Monday as “a very good competitor” who “fought hard and … fought well.” Trump Brings in Big Guns for New Hampshire Rally Finale
- “Haley is getting good numbers with independents, but she’s gonna have to get out of this world numbers with them, and she’s gonna have to do better than these polls are indicating with core Republicans. The numbers just aren’t gonna add up for her in New Hampshire, and if they don’t add up for her in New Hampshire, it’s hard to find a state where they possibly could.” Trump is Defying “Modern Rule” in New Hampshire. It Could Spell Disaster for Haley.
- “The poll involved 2,348 likely Republican voters, canvassed from January 16-19, a few days before DeSantis suspended his campaign.” Most New Hampshire DeSantis Voters Back Trump Over Haley
- “Trump support among the college-educated is growing.” College Grads for Trump
- “Trump’s victory was one of retribution and rejection towards the old Republican Party and an embrace of a new brand of firebrand conservatism that the country needs.” Trump’s Iowa Caucus Win Blew the Establishment Away
- “The J.P. Morgan Chase CEO had liberals clutching at their pearls when he copped to a simple but (in some circles) unutterable truth: Former President Donald Trump — or the GOP in general — was right about a lot. . . Democrats continue to ignore these issues, and to treat Trump supporters with contempt, at their own peril.” (Dimon is a two-faced globalist. All this is is Clinton-style triangulation until his side can once again get the upper hand – jjs)Jamie Dimon’s MAGA Warning to Dems is Right On Target
* * * * *
- “The former president remains the first choice of the GOP’s critical mass of anti-establishment voters.” Why DeSantis Couldn’t Beat Trump
- “It remains to be seen if Trump and DeSantis themselves will (hopefully) team up in some capacity even if a Trump-DeSantis ticket is out of the question, because once Haley’s out of the picture, we can win this thing in November and then get to work on reversing everything Biden’s handlers have subjected us to for the past three years.” Thank God the Trump-DeSantis Fighting is Over
- “Gov. Ron DeSantis has withdrawn from the presidential race, but some of his terminally online supporters are irrationally stubborn.” How to Move On From Ron, for DeSantis’ Understandably Disappointed Supporters
- “Could a perfectly executed strategy have toppled Trump in a year that was certain to feature a flurry of indictments? Probably not.” No, There Was Nothing DeSantis Could Have Done To Beat Trump
- “Exotica’s financial record is poor. The company was hit with three liens for failure to pay taxes, resulting in thousands of dollars in penalties with interest. Records show Exotica also had a habit of filing taxes over a month late, well above the industry standard. It closed its doors in 2008. The financial troubles followed her to the Trump administration. Bankers attempting to foreclose on her parents’ lake house in South Carolina tried to track her down at her United Nations workplace, and security had to turn them away.” Haley Keeps Saying “We Need an Accountant in the White House”… Because She Was One… for Her Parents’ Gift Shop… Which Went Broke.
- “Haley isn’t expanding the GOP tent, she’s bringing in leftists who want to infiltrate the Republican primary and destroy the party.” Nikki Haley is Wooing Her Actual Constituents in New Hampshire: Democrats and Neocons
- “More than the other two candidates, I think LaRose is best positioned to take out [Sherrod] Brown if—and this is a big if—he can best Moreno and Dolan.” In Ohio Senate Debate, LaRose Emerges as Champion of Middle Class
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “It appears that the prolongation of the war is the result of Western intervention.”According to Ukrainian Officials, There Could Have Been Peace
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Nuke Turtle Bay – jjs Comedy Gold! Get This, U.N. Announces Iran To Lead Conference On Nuclear Disarmament
- But let’s give them billions of dollars, nukes and an open border. Related link in the Amnesty section – jjs Biden Junta Reportedly Worried It’s Only a Matter of Time Until Americans are Killed By Iranian Proxies
- Daniel Greenfield: “Fighting terrorists doesn’t cause famines; humanitarian aid to terrorists causes famines.” Islamic Terrorists Create Famines to Profit From Foreign Aid
- “The lure of immense profits drives the drug trade, but Iran and its proxies also sense an opportunity to destabilize Jordan, a country that serves a vital role — geographically and politically — in sustaining a regional order favorable to US interests. By infiltrating Jordan with large hauls of the amphetamine-like drug captagon — whose trade was estimated in 2021 at $5.7 billion and has only grown since — as well as explosives and other arms, the narco-traffickers pursue both objectives.” Iran-Backed Narco-Terrorists are Making Billions and Widening the War in the Middle East
* * * * *
- “Only around 10 percent of Germans currently support leaving the European Union. Even among AfD voters, it is presently a minority position, with 45 percent support. Nevertheless, Weidel’s anti-mass migration, anti-net zero party looks poised to make significant gains in regional elections and elections to the European Parliament in 2024, topping polls in the areas that used to comprise East Germany.” German Populist Leader Wants Brexit-Style Referendum on Leaving EU
- “Klaus and his globalist dandies are terrified that you know the emperor wears no clothes and that they are standing in front of the world ideologically naked. That’s a reason for optimism in 2024.” The Jig is Up for the World Economic Forum
- “The elites’ legacy policy of demonizing and grinding down the middle class is running into internal opposition. This is actually a healthy and encouraging sign.” Ruling Class Disturbance
- “For a gathering of people that gets excited about mass surveillance and brain chips, the WEF was surprisingly easy to get into without any credentials.” What Happened When I Showed Up to Davos Uninvited
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The United States Navy identified the two Navy SEALs who were killed in action during a mission earlier this month off the coast of Africa. Spain and Japan assisted the U.S. in searching for Navy Special Warfare Operator 1st Class Christopher J. Chambers, 37, and Navy Special Warfare Operator 2nd Class Nathan Gage Ingram, 27, after they went missing on January 11.” (RIP – jjs) U.S. Navy Identifies Two SEALs Killed in Action
- “The FDA’s proposed rule to ban menthol cigarettes would allow terrorist organizations such as Hezbollah to rake in millions from black market menthol cigarettes and use the profits to finance their terrorist activities, and therefore represents a national security threat to the United States,” Cotton wrote, according to a copy of the letter obtained by the Washington Free Beacon. How Biden’s Menthol Cigarette Ban Could Line Terrorists’ Pockets
- “US government officials failed to keep tabs on developers from China, Russia, Iran, and other American adversaries, who were allowed to purchase acreage near areas vital to nation’ security.” New GAO Report: Foreign Developers Own 40 Million Acres of U.S. Land Near Military Bases
OHIO DERAILMENT, TOXIC CHEMICAL DISASTER
- “Tapper also confronted Buttigieg on why Biden has not visited East Palestine since the derailment in early February of 2023 — a question which has been posed to the White House many times over the past year, often answered by statements about how the president was planning to go at some point but did not get around to scheduling it.” Random Act of Journalism: XiNN’s Tapper Actually Confronts Mayor Buttplug Over East Palestine Train Disaster
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Up until now the landscape inside Jezero Crater has in general been less spectacular than seen by Curiosity in Gale Crater many miles away. This picture however shows us that Perseverance can provide us some good views also.” Perseverance looks back at the floor of Jezero Crater
- “The landing took place in the morning on the Moon, so there is a chance that in about a week, when the Sun shifts to the western sky, the panels will get sunlight and begin to recharge the battery.” Engineers shut lunar lander SLIM down in hope sunlight can recharge its batteries
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Davidson, a Scottish-born man whose real name is James Scott Davidson, claims to have transitioned to a woman in 2015 and was given permission by the LPGA to compete as a woman starting in 2021. Since then, he has won numerous women’s tournaments and is on track to earning his professional golf card with the league.” (I am sick of these psychos and the fiends using them as weapons to dismantle normalcy for political gain – jjs)“Misinformed Hatred”: Trans Golfer Cries Discrimination After Backlash over LPGA Bid
- During his sentencing, presiding judge Lord Arthurson called out Miller’s “intentions” in wearing women’s clothing while approaching his victim “wicked and predatory, and clearly involved a substantial component of planning.” Miller’s defense attorney Victoria Dow argued to the appeal court in Edinburgh on January 19 that “Too much weight has been attached to that factor,” adding that “It is clear the appellant has experienced psychological difficulties throughout his life.” Scottish Trans Pedo Who Kidnapped, Sexually Abused 11-Year-Old Girl Seeks Reduction of 20-Year Prison Sentence
- “Pro-trans activists accuse a critical organization of being an ‘agent of uncertainty.’” Doubt As a Badge of Honor
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The Left uses its dominance over our conduits of information to subvert history.” It’s Not Just Watergate: Much of Our Recent History Is Misunderstood
- “Storytelling is a delicate mix. Sure, Kirk kissed a lot of ladies across the galaxy, but he always disengaged when he had to make a choice between the immediate romance and the long-term morals. He focused on doing what was right, on the mission of his crew, and the futures of the far-off people he was visiting. Evidently, it’s the strong, action-oriented Alpha Male that Paramount doesn’t like.” William Shatner Calls Out Paramount For ‘Erasing’ Iconic Alpha Male From Star Trek
- Christian Toto: “Outspoken playwright defends real estate mogul, says Trump will beat Biden.” David Mamet: Trump Was Best President Since Lincoln
- “According to a letter to staff sent on Friday morning, Arena Group will lay off its SI staff, noting some employees would be terminated immediately and others would work through the next 90 days.” “Woke” Journalism Kills Sports Illustrated
- “The intro combines radical feminism and demon-worship in a two-minute clip. . . The rest of the plot is just an incoherent mess, with dialogue punctuated constantly by words like “c*nt,” “f*ck” or “suck.” Lucifer-Loving Cartoon Hazbin Hotel Shocks with Porn Star Scene & BDSM
- “If our modern-day elected leaders are uninterested in or indifferent to reconciliation, then they have turned their back on the spirit of Appomattox, and the honorable example that Grant, Lee and thousands of honorable men set there.” Congress Renounces Reconciliation
HITHER & YON
- The King Center confirmed his death in a statement Monday. The organization said his wife, Leah Weber King, was with him at the time of his death and noted that he quietly battled prostate cancer behind the scenes. “He transitioned peacefully in his sleep at home with me in Malibu,” Leah said, according to TMZ. Martin Luther King’s Youngest Son, Dexter Scott King, Dead at 62
- “As a grandfather of little girls and tweens, I found it disconcerting that kids that age were shopping for makeup. Actually, it looked like they were running around the store, causing havoc. So I went out and sat on a bench and listened to a mother trying to calm a screaming baby. It was much more soothing.” Kids Storm Sephora, Influencers Panic
FINALLY . . .
- “In an eclectic Hollywood career that spanned six decades, Norman Jewison found his calling in both directing and producing, choosing subjects that often had strong social themes, though he also had a taste for musicals and comedies.” (One of the best, and sadly one of the last great directors. RIP – jjs) Norman Jewison, In the Heat of the Night and Fiddler on the Roof Director, Dead at 97
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.