Good morning, kids. Despite Fox News calling the race for Nikki Haley a wee bit early (three weeks ago), Donald Trump cruised to an easy victory. Even the approximately 55%-45% total, which in and of itself is indicative of a clear, impressive win is deceptive, as per XiNN exit polling 70% of those who voted for the dusky, devious Democrat doppelgänger were not registered Republicans.
Even John Cornyn, a fellow traveler on the globalist RINO stooge medicine show has told her that she should get out bet behind Trump. Of course, this crooked pole-smoker will gladly and eagerly sabotage anything and everything Trump will attempt to do if he does indeed survive the next 11 months as well as beats the cheat, but that goes without saying. Meh, I think he and all the other anti-Americans have not learned their lesson form 2016 and want Trump as their opponent. The cheat as well as the kangaroo court actions notwithstanding (and those are biggies) they are bound and determined to prove the definition of insanity.
Michael Goodwin, who while not suffering TDS was never a fan, has one of the better analyses of last night and the race in general. And for his second column in a row, despite trying to put lipstick on the figurative and literal pig that is Haley, it’s minus any swipes at the Donald.
. . .while she promises to soldier on, the results so far suggest that neither she, DeSantis, nor a half-dozen other Republicans who sought the nomination ever had a good chance of success. Instead, it appears to me more likely that Trump would have won no matter who challenged him, how much money they raised or how well they ran their campaigns.
That conclusion reflects the former president’s victories in Iowa and New Hampshire as well as his prospects ahead. Incredibly, polls in the next 10 states on the GOP calendar all show him with a lead of at least 30 points, including Haley’s home state of South Carolina. The upshot is that rather than searching for the whys of the other candidates’ defeats, we should instead come to grips with why Trump could prove to be unbeatable in the primaries and why he has a real chance of winning the White House a second time.
The short answer is that we are witnessing a durable political movement unlike any seen in modern America. The part of the electorate that hates Trump really, really hates him, yet it is matched in size and intensity by those who see him as the last, best hope. Without that enormous well of support, he would have been crushed by the coordinated onslaught against him. And yet that same onslaught, much of it the result of unfair media coverage and partisan actions that shattered political norms, also played a major role in his revival. So did the mistakes of Trump’s Republican opponents, all of whom misjudged his hold on the party and its most faithful voters. One example: he has won a majority in each of the first two states. . .
. . . As if [the Russia collusion hoax, impeachments and kangaroo court prosecutions] weren’t enough to bring Trump’s political corpse back to life, Biden did the rest by proving day after day that he was not fit for the Oval Office. . . [Biden] was and is, quite simply, a terrible president, arguably the worst ever. From his bumbling, befuddled appearances to his enormous policy failures that are helping spark domestic and global tensions, he managed to boost the case for the man he had soundly defeated. Because many of Biden’s key failures are in areas where Trump had succeeded, including the economy, controlling inflation and achieving border security and peace abroad, voters have a handy comparison that tilts in Trump’s favor.
There is only one reason for Haley to stay in the race. To slime Trump and make him waste time, effort and most of all money in battling her instead of focusing on Biden and/or whoever the Democrats might replace him with. This is neither delusion nor ego. This is pure political calculus and backstabbing. If you needed any proof of her utter lack of character and her true allegiances, this is proof positive.
In any case, I don’t think it’s going to work. The only thing the Democrats have is fear mongering on abortion. Even if every shrill shrieking shrewish Karen gets the urge to shout their abortions and Roe, Roe, Roe the vote, the tidal wave of abject disaster as represented by Biden’s intentional multi-million-migrant invasion and erasure of our border will swamp that big time.
And speaking of which, back to the border we go where, despite Julia Roberts and Amy Coney Island siding with the hack leftists, Governor Greg Abbott shows he’s got spine and is on a roll (that goes out to Buck Throckmorton!)
The Texas National Guard continued to install razor wire along the U.S.-Mexico border on Tuesday after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the Biden [junta] could cut through or remove the razor wire.
“The Texas Military Department continues to hold the line in Shelby Park to deter and prevent unlawful entry into the State of Texas,” Texas said in a statement. “We remain resolute in our actions to secure our border, preserve the rule of law, and protect the sovereignty of our State.”
The Supreme Court ruled 5-4 on Monday in favor of the Biden [junta]. The order said that Justice Clarence Thomas, Justice Samuel Alito, Justice Neil Gorsuch, and Justice Brett Kavanaugh all would have denied the Biden administration’s request.
Images emerged on Tuesday showing the state of Texas doubling down on its efforts to stop [fraudulent] President Joe Biden’s illegal immigration crisis by continuing to lay razor wire along the border. “The Texas National Guard continues to hold the line in Eagle Pass,” said Governor Greg Abbott. “Texas will not back down from our efforts to secure the border in Biden’s absence.”
“The logical concern should be why the Federal Government continues to hinder Texas’ ability to protect its border, all while allowing for the exploitation, dangerous, & inhumane methods of permitting illegal immigrants, including children, to illegally cross a dangerous river where many have lost their lives. Texas is the only state using every strategy & resource to protect its sovereignty, combat criminal activity, & discourage illegal immigration. #Texas will continue to hold the line.”
THIS. It will be interesting to see how Biden’s handlers react to this. It used to be that Obama would issue some sort of bullshit executive order and while we were playing with ourselves via the courts, he’d be laughing his ass off and playing “catch me if you can!” By the time a case made it, it was either dismissed, ruled in Obama’s favor, or a decision made moot since the damage the order created was too deeply ingrained to reverse. And then it was the usual “Wait until we win both chambers of Congress and the White House, and then we’ll really fix them! Please send donations to . . .” Lather, rinse, repeat. Recall that between 1/20/2017 and 1/20/19 we not only had both chambers but we were populating the lower courts with supposedly conservative judges and would wind up with 3 more on SCOTUS. How’d that work out for us?
That why I am cheering on Abbott because what he’s doing is huge and is hopefully a shot across the bow if not a rhetorical redux of The Shot Heard Round the World (and I don’t mean Bobby Thompson off of Ralph Branca), not just in terms of the border and immigration but on every other aspect of our lives that an overbearing, overreaching, feral, and frankly illegitimate bureaucracy and/or tyrannical edicts via executive order or a rubber stamp mockery of a corrupted judiciary will impose on us.
And with all the constant sturm und drang with the border, the election, the Middle East and everywhere else where tyranny is on the march and good people are trying to fight back, shit like this which is part and parcel of the corruption that all of us here are railing against risks getting lost in the sauce. But it’s just as crucial as all the rest.
“Nothing about the crimes of conviction was of defendants’ own making,” Judge McMahon wrote in her opinion. The “real lead conspirator” in the case “was the United States,” she continued.
FBI informant Shahed Hussain roped Cromitie and three other black Muslims, already released, into the plot. “The FBI invented the conspiracy, identified the targets, manufactured the ordnance,” McMahon noted. The agency “federalized what would otherwise have been a state crime by driving three of the four men into Connecticut… and picked the day for the ‘mission,’” she wrote.
While McMahon branded Cromitie’s anti-Semitism and agreement to take part in terror attacks “heinous,” she stressed “he could never have dreamed up” the plot on his own. Authorities have been accused of using similar tactics against right-wingers. Efforts to convict a group involved in a plot to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer were dogged by mistrials and acquittals after defense lawyers argued federal informants enticed the defendants into the conspiracy.
Ah yes, the FBI. Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity. And if you believe that, I have a couple of pipe bombs I can let you have real cheap! Not to worry; they were bought second hand from Industrial Light & Magic, not the Muslim kid who made that clock for his science project.
The video footage, shot on January 6 by a camera installed across the street from the pertinent events, shows two SUVs parked right next to the DNC bench near which one of the pipe bombs was found. One SUV belongs to the D.C. cops, and one to the Secret Service. According to Beattie, they were working jointly on security that day.
In the video, we see a man wearing a backpack appear on the lower right side of the screen. Walking at a leisurely pace, he approaches the D.C. police, leans into the driver’s side window, and talks to someone. This is the moment, says Beattie, when he informed the police that he’d seen a pipe bomb. By the way, as this Blaze video shows, that man with the backpack was almost certainly a Capitol police officer.
Backpack Guy leisurely strolls off-camera, and the Capitol Police and Secret Service remain in their vehicles. Then:
Instead, a minute or so goes by while nothing happens. Then, police officers and Secret Service agents emerge at a leisurely pace from the SUVs and kind of stand around. A group of school children walks within feet of what law enforcement has been told is a pipe bomb, and the officers and agents do nothing at all. One of them eventually walks over and takes a photo of the pipe that may be a bomb. Only later does a robot defuse it.
What’s certain is the Capital Police and Secret Service didn’t do the bare basics required in response to a bomb threat, to say nothing about a confirmed explosive device. This is all the odder in that they were there that day to protect Kamala Harris, who was days away from being sworn in as Vice President. She was in the building.
What’s even more interesting is Beattie, while on to something, doesn’t quite apprehend exactly what he’s found. Why should he? He’s a journalist, and apparently a good one, but he’s not a cop. He doesn’t think like them, have their instincts, or know their protocols.
What’s even more interesting is that three years on, the FBI has yet to make any arrests. This after using every sort of high-tech resource available to create a national dragnet in the hopes of ensnaring anyone who was anywhere near the Capitol on 1/6/21 to charge them with insurrection and ruin their lives. It’s almost as if these bombs were part of a plot to fake an insurrection and then let the Deep State run with that.
Nah. That’s crazy talk.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Daniel Greenfield: “The ’cause’ is the process of finding those willing to kill.” The Domestic Terrorists of Tomorrow are Blocking Traffic Today
- “When the disconnect between economic concerns of the past and the newfound priorities of young voters becomes apparent, it becomes clear that the GOP had better shift its messaging tactics fast.” (In some ways, the author is right, but I think he misses the central issue of why youth votes the way it does – jjs) It’s (Still) Not The Economy, Stupid
- “‘This report is literally the opposite of adults being back in charge,’ Ted Cruz says.” (They’re all enrolled in Hilary Clinton’s class at Columbia, or wherever – jjs) Biden Junta Outsources Congressionally Mandated China Threat Report to Undergrads
- John Stossel: “These kids,” he replies, “never read a word of anything I’d ever written.” That’s probably true. It’s more likely that they just read slander against him from smear sites like the Southern Poverty Law Center. The Most Dangerous Conservative
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “Also, 21 IDF soldiers killed in terror attack as fighting rages for the control of last major Hamas stronghold.” Hamas Rejects Two-Month Ceasefire in Exchange for Hostages
- “Polls show “Palestinians” in Gaza and the West Bank also oppose any two-state solution that meets Israel’s security needs. . . Yet Team Biden won’t let the idea go. . . The first, necessary step to peace is wiping this scourge from the face of the earth.” (The author means Hamas but it also applies to Biden & Co. – jjs) Hamas Just Proved the Absurdity of Joe Biden’s Two-State Solution
- “Benjamin Netanyahu, prime minister of Israel, has resisted calls for a two-state solution unless Israel receives non-specified security guarantees. Netanyahu and the Israeli government have consistently stated the continued presence of the Muslim Brotherhood’s Hamas group in the Gaza Strip – part of the Palestinian Territories – was an unacceptable situation.” Top EU Diplomat Wants to ‘Impose’ 2-State Solution in Middle East
- “When you look at the ‘cycle of violence’ in the region, the real violence is Hamas’s theft from and brainwashing of its own people.” Setting Good Money on Fire After Setting Bad Money on Fire in Gaza
- Robert Spencer: “Could one of the world’s ‘great religions’ actually approve of this barbarity?” Does Islamic Law Sanction Hamas’ Rape of Captives?
- “The Jews have been in this land since the days of the Prophet Abraham. This is their land.” (Shukran! – jjs) Egyptian Analyst Looks Forward to “End of Hamas,” the “Main Obstacle to Peace”
* * * * *
- Other results in the poll suggest support for Israel across every age group, with majorities agreeing that the Hamas attack on Israel on October was “terrorism”; that the attack was “genocidal” and cannot be justified; that Israel is trying to avoid civilian casualties; that Hamas should be removed from power in Gaza; and that Hamas is being supported by the Iranian regime. Poll: 80% of American Voters Support Israel; 20% Support Hamas
- One demonstrator, waving a “Palestinian” flag, raised the president’s involvement in child deaths. Speaking after one of the disruptances [sic], Biden stated, “This is going to go on for a while. They’ve got this planned.” Biden Heckled 14+ Times by Protesters Yelling “Genocide Joe!”
- “We all know that people who are pro-wearing masks or pro-‘Palestine’ often exhibit some pretty crazy behaviors. So when someone is both of those things, you get a double portion of insanity. That’s what fans saw at the Australian Open yesterday.” Outrage at Australian Open: Masked Pro-“Palestinian” Protester
- “It was 15 years ago that President Obama signed an executive order to close Gitmo and keep a campaign promise, yet the facility is still operational.” UK Finally Bans Hizb Ut-Tahrir as Terrorist Organization
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “What’s next?” (To blindly vote Democrat even until they slam the gas chamber doors on them – jjs) Leftist Jews Feel Abandoned by the Left
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The Texas Military Department continues to hold the line in Shelby Park to deter and prevent unlawful entry into the State of Texas,” Texas said in a statement. “We remain resolute in our actions to secure our border, preserve the rule of law, and protect the sovereignty of our State.” This is How Abbott Rolls: Texas Continues To Set Up Razor Wire To Stop Illegal Immigration Despite SCOTUS Ruling
- Hey, I’m the first to admit I ain’t no Kreskin-Nostradamus mash-up, but I called this a while ago – jjs Poll: Biden’s Migration Is Number One Issue in U.S. Politics
- “If Donald Trump gets even 15% of the black vote, he wins in a landslide. Black leaders in Chicago have been trying to shift the focus away from the migrant crisis as Biden’s problem to labeling it a crisis that Gov. Greg Abbott (R-Texas) created. That may have worked at first, but no longer.” Black Chicago Democrats in Open Revolt Against the Party Over Migrant Crisis
- “Texas’ government has the power to disregard this decision, to nullify it. We will watch to see what the state government and Governor Abbott do.” SCOTUS Rules Border Agents Can Cut Texas Border Barriers – And They’re Wrong
- Scott McKay: “He needs to focus his itineraries on the one place that matters most.” Gov. Abbott, Send Every Illegal to Washington, D.C., From Now On
- “The figure has surged as a record number of foreign nationals attempt to gain entry into the United States.” (Whatever it costs to deport all 40+ million is cheap at any price – jjs)Biden Junta Spent Nearly $20 Billion On Refugee Resettlement In Just Two Years
- Send them all to Jeremiah Wright’s church – jjs Illinois City Councilman Suggests Rich People Host Illegal Immigrants in Homes Amid Border Crisis
- Betsy McCaughey: “An open southern border flooded with millions of migrants from more than 100 countries, some hostile to America, puts our nation at risk. . . Allowing migrants — or anyone — to board airplanes without photo ID and promoting ID cards that blur the lines between legal and illegal sabotage us.” (Spot on except her bleeding heart bullshit about most migrants seeking a better life – jjs) Dems Letting Migrant Invaders Fly Without ID are Playing Russian Roulette with Our Safety
- Asked by a reporter at the White House on Friday whether the border is secure, Biden said, “No, it’s not. I haven’t believed that for the last 10 years, and I’ve said it for the last 10 years.” WATCH: Biden Accidentally Admits His Junta Has Been Lying About the Border Crisis for Years
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Margot Cleveland: “The attorney said all the right things to avoid creating further legal jeopardy for the president and his son.” 5 Tall Tales From Testimony of Hunter Biden’s ‘Sugar Bro’ Kevin Morris
- Oversight Committee Chair James Comer said in a statement that Morris’s financial support to Hunter Biden “raises ethical and campaign finance concerns for President Joe Biden” because that’s the issue. Morris bailed out Hunter from his non-payment of taxes during his dad’s presidential run. For obvious reasons, e.g. hookers, blow, crack, more hookers, crack, using human trafficking organizations to get girls, moving women over state lines for sex — a federal offense — were all reasons to avoid federal scrutiny of his taxes. Hunter’s “Sugar Bro” Evasive Testimony Gets Him Into a Different Kind of Trouble
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney prohibited Willis from building a case against Georgia state Sen. Burt Jones, who was running for lieutenant governor at the time, after Willis hosted a fundraiser for Democratic candidate Charlie Bailey in his runoff race, NBC News reported. McBurney reportedly ruled that Willis’ involvement in the fundraiser was “harmful” to the investigation into Jones, who allegedly was involved with other state Republicans to flip the 2020 election results using an alternate slate of electors. Judge Previously Removed Fani Willis From 2020 Election Case For Political Bias
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- U.S. District Judge Colleen McMahon ordered the release of James Cromitie — imprisoned in 2010 over a plot to bomb a synagogue and shoot down military aircraft — after evidence showed the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) orchestrated the scheme. Evidence Shows FBI “Invented Conspiracy” and Entrapped “Terrorists”
- “What’s certain is the Capital Police and Secret Service didn’t do the bare basics required in response to a bomb threat, to say nothing about a confirmed explosive device.” January 6: The Bombs That Weren’t?
- David Harsanyi: “There are few things less ‘democratic’ than empowering a bunch of unaccountable, unelected bureaucrats to make laws.” You Can’t Defend “Democracy” and the Administrative State
- “California’s Democrat legislators should have accepted defeat graciously, respected voters’ wishes, and shifted their resources to other pressing issues.” California Democrats Work To Legalize Discrimination After Voters Rejected It Twice
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- The documents also reveal that CISA created “a chart specifying six significant fraud risks presented by mail-in voting.” Many of the risks listed were raised by average Americans who were subsequently censored on social media. The risks included the impact a “compressed timeline” would have on successfully implementing mail-in voting infrastructure, the high risk of “[i]ntegrity attacks on voter registration data and systems,” and confusion over the mail-in-voting process resulting in a high rate of rejection of ballots. DHS Censored Social Media Posts Questioning Mail-In Voting
- “Hahahaha… This asshole’s writing $3 million-plus checks every month to produce a newspaper no bigger than Applebee’s menu.” Far-left L.A. Times Slashes 20 Percent of Staff
- Jeffrey Lord: “Its lack of self-awareness energizes the MAGA base.” The New York TimesLectures Republicans on Trump
- “Gelles’ post on climate policy is the latest example of NYT staffers pushing the boundary between objective reporting and outright political advocacy.” (Pushing the boundary?! Objective?! They’ve been hack propagandists since forever – jjs) NYT Climate Reporter Takes Down Post Calling For ‘Truly Radical’ Action After Colleagues Complain
- “The more they try to silence Trump, the more those crucial few percentage points of undecided voters will care about what they hear from him.” By Keeping Trump Off the Air, Media Propagandists Only Make Him Stronger
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “According to calculations done by Joe Lavorgna at SMBC Nikko Securities America, there has been a record-large $3.3 trillion in cumulative excess federal spending since 2021.”Breitbart Business Digest: Excessive Government Spending Is Fueling Inflation
- “However, the bill does not include the biggest business of all: the federal government. These sponsors are all worth millions!” Bernie Sanders, Democrats Targeting ‘Excessive CEO Pay’ in New Bill
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “EPA proposal would force military gear ‘to be manufactured from foreign sourced materials,’ one company says.” Biden Junta Chemical Ban Would Make America’s Military Reliant on China, Manufacturers Warn
- “France also facing nationwide farmer protests related to budget cuts and ludicrous environmental restrictions.” German Farmers Also Protesting Against Eco-Tyranny
- “Honesty and openness are alien concepts to zealots.” Unpacking Climate Lies
- “Forcing a transition away from dependable, affordable gas-powered military equipment toward unproven and undependable replacements is a sure way to sacrifice America’s military advantages for no military benefit. And as the world gets more dangerous the last thing America needs is for the military to be weakened just to appease the eco-chondriacs among us.” U.S. Military Sacrifices Readiness for “Global Warming”
- “Developers face unexpected obstacles.” Offshore Wind Stumbles
- “I have my doubts about the sustainability of ‘cellular agriculture.’” Will “Lab Grown Meat” Rebranded as “Cultivated Meat” be an Eco-Business Success? (Like the EV-sel, the new Edsel – jjs)
- “For everyone on earth to have access to half the energy per capita that Americans consume, global energy production will have to double.” The Delusions of Davos and Dubai – Part One Achieving Universal Energy Security
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “For the city to not only fail to protect…small businesses but on top of that give us an invoice for doing the work that they did seems fully irrational… It’s literally the definition of kicking someone when they’re down,” he said. Blue America is Where the American Dream Dies and Anarcho-Tyranny Thrives
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Robert Zimmerman: “These are the so-called elites at this cancer research facility, holding important positions running the institution. Yet they are either incompetent, repeatedly allowing errors to slip through that should have been spotted beforehand, or purposely falsified the data in order to get their papers published.” Numerous Research Papers from Harvard Found Filled with Errors and False Data
- “Elite schools aren’t benefiting society. They shouldn’t get tax breaks.” It’s Time to Tax the Universities
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “A new study from WILL takes aim at the flawed ‘efficiency gap’ math the left uses to accuse Republicans of gerrymandering.” Why Democrats’ Favorite Formula For Electoral Maps Is Inherently Crooked
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- The tape ends with Lake ominously stating, “I’m going to be the biggest fucking pain in their asses. And they’re going to have to fucking kill me to stop me… You don’t have to tell them that,” at which point the tape abruptly ends. BOMBSHELL! Audio Suggests That “Powerful People” Tried to Bribe Kari Lake to “Go Away”
- McLuntz’s RINO stooges want revenge and the Dems want to help take out an effective leader – jjs House Ethics Committee Expands Investigation Into Matt Gaetz: Report
- “While Charles Koch – the CEO of Koch Industries – has been dodging the asbestos litigation, he’s been pouring millions into his political group, Americans for Prosperity (AFP), in support of Nimarata ‘Nikki’ Haley’s Republican presidential primary campaign.” Nikki Haley Donors Avoid Asbestos Payouts to American Workers
- Michael Goodwin: “The upshot is that rather than searching for the whys of the other candidates’ defeats, we should instead come to grips with why Trump could prove to be unbeatable in the primaries and why he has a real chance of winning the White House a second time. The short answer is that we are witnessing a durable political movement unlike any seen in modern America. The part of the electorate that hates Trump really, really hates him, yet it is matched in size and intensity by those who see him as the last, best hope. Without that enormous well of support, he would have been crushed by the coordinated onslaught against him. And yet that same onslaught, much of it the result of unfair media coverage and partisan actions that shattered political norms, also played a major role in his revival.” (Another snarkless essay from Goodwin. Could he be climbing onto the Trump train after all? – jjs Teflon Don Shows His Durability
- “In other words, regardless of the outcome of New Hampshire’s primary, Haley intends to roll along, relying on moderates and independents — not the conservative base — to help her take down Trump.” LOL: Nikki Haley Projects Path Beyond New Hampshire Before Results are Even In, Relies on Non-Conservative Voters
- This will no doubt be the case in every primary going forward if she stays in – jjs 70% Percent of Nikki Haley Voters Not Registered Republicans, XiNN Exit Poll Says
- When even a decrepit RINO stooge like Cornyn says it’s over (ulterior motives notwithstanding) . . . – jjs Sen. Cornyn to Haley: End Your Campaign, Time for GOP to Unite Behind Trump
- “Winners and losers heading into a general election rematch of 2020.” (Mostly accurate but they’re delusional about Haley. Meh, it’s the Free Beacon – jjs) It Could Only Be Trump: MAGA Calls Game in New Hampshire
- “Republicans will be looking to the South Carolina primaries next on Feb. 24, where Trump is predicted to have a roughly 40-point lead on the former South Carolina governor, according to a Super PAC poll conducted by former Trump chief pollster Tony Fabrizio.” “Very Bad Night”: Trump Slams Haley During New Hampshire Victory Speech
- “First, Democrat voters are not as enthusiastic about Biden as Republican voters are about Trump, according to recent polls. . . Second, a series of polls has shown Biden and Trump head-to-head, with Biden facing an ‘uphill fight for re-election.’ Third, history has proven some top Democrat strategists wrong about Trump.” Report: Team Biden Wants a Trump Rematch, but Some Democrats Worry It Will Backfire
* * * * *
- “A dispatch from the Granite State.” Why the New Hampshire Primary Is a Nuisance
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “His day will come in 2032.” (Why not in 2028? – jjs) America Is Better Off Now That DeSantis Will Govern Florida for Two More Years
- Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin: “Mr. President, I’m right here.” Biden Brain Fart: Denies 2021 Virginia Governor Election by Calling Terry McAuliffe the Real Governor
- Sohrab Ahmari: “Clarity and urgency about the crises facing America paved the way to Trump’s earlier political success.” A Policy Roadmap for Trump 2.0
- “Take the next big step to prevent getting rolled again in November. And ‘now’ means now.”The True No-Brainer: Make DeSantis Veep, Tasked With Job One
- “While DeSantis’ critics will continue to prematurely write his obituary, the governor will continue to fight the good fight and keep the faith in the Sunshine State.” DeSantis Will Bounce Back
- “Murphy’s victory also helps to bolster Republicans’ trifecta in the state, filling one of four state House seats currently vacant. Murphy’s race was one of two special election State House races on Tuesday to fill two of those vacancies. Before Murphy’s win, Republicans held a slim 198-195 majority in the House, with three lawmakers registered as independent or other.” (Coattails plus 3 years of Biden’s hell – jjs) Republican Michael Murphy Beats Democrat Opponent in New Hampshire State House Special Election
- “You lied to 300 million people.” Steve Garvey Hammers Schiff-for-Brains in CA Senate Debate
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin claimed that the Biden [junta] would “not hesitate to take necessary action to defend” U.S. forces in the region from the attacks, despite U.S. forces in the region having already been attacked more than 150 times since October 17, 2023. (Pfft – jjs) U.S. Launches Strikes Against Iranian-Backed Terror Group In Iraq
- “I conclude there was no national emergency justifying the invocation of the Emergencies Act and the decision to do so was therefore unreasonable,” Mosley wrote in his decision. “The decision to issue the Proclamation does not bear the hallmarks of reasonableness – justification, transparency and intelligibility – and was not justified in relation to the relevant factual and legal constraints that were required to be taken into consideration.”Court Declares Justin “Castreau-cescu” Trudeau’s Sweeping Actions To Suppress Trucker Protests Were Illegal
- “It’s all about class status and superiority.” “People of Color” are “Mascots” for the Global Elites
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Lankford never even asked for it because he was told not to ask for it.” Sen Johnson Says Sen Lankford Did Not Put Ukraine Funding Bill on Table After McConnell Said Not To
- “As Ukraine expands its attacks on Russian territory, peacemaking becomes ever more urgent.” Danger of Escalation Grows as Ukraine Grows Bolder
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Austin, 70, was hospitalized on January 1 for complications following a December procedure to treat prostate cancer. He faced blowback when it emerged that many top officials, including [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden and the deputy who took on some of his duties, were not privy to his health situation for days.” Sec Def AWOL-stin Makes First Public Appearance Since Covert Hospitalization, Omits Mention Of His Health Situation
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “The Supreme Court may soon overturn Ninth Circuit rulings that have aggravated the crisis on the West Coast.” A Chance for Legal Sanity on Homelessness
- “It has become clear that our government needs to have its wings clipped.” Defenestrating the Deep State
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Democrats’ latest assisted reproductive technology bill seeks to protect Big Fertility, not women and babies.” Democrats’ Sweeping IVF Bill Aims To Stifle Regulation Of Unchecked Big Fertility Market
- “So … let’s get this straight … The same nimrod who condones creepy doctors transing kids and pumping them full of Adderall and Zoloft is suddenly concerned about drugs doing irreparable harm to adolescents? But of course!” Chuck Off! Schemer’s Latest Powergrab Will Shock Even Democrats
- “The evidence supporting applied behavior analysis is flimsy at best.” Are We Treating Autism Properly?
- “The dirty little secret that we would simply like to give people the ‘right’ to kill themselves anytime, anywhere, at any age.” The Logical Inconsistencies of Physician-Assisted Suicide
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Two family litigators, independent of each other, reviewed the language of the bill (LD1735). Proponents say the law would simply protect transgender youth from “bigoted” restrictions on sex changes in red states. However, the two attorneys concluded that adults could, in theory, traffic and deliver confused teens to Maine to receive life-altering medical treatments without parental consent. Maine Follows Blueprint To Legalize New Form Of Child Trafficking
- “The board consists largely of radical transgender activists.” World Health Organization Named Former Prostitute, “Genderfucking” Theorist To Transgender Health Expert Board
- “I don’t care that actress Liv Hewson cut her breasts off in an elective double mastectomy. She’s nearly 30. Consenting adults can do whatever they’d like to do to their own bodies. . . What I do care about, however, is when Hewson’s self-mutilation is marketed to girls and young women. And make no mistake—this is happening.” Liv Hewson Needs to Leave the Kids Alone
- “How do you get protective guardians to let down their defenses? You scare them with the suicide panic.” The Transgender Suicide Scam
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Maybe they don’t want to bring attention to another giant revenue stream that Hollywood perhaps has a hand in as well – child sex trafficking.” Sound of Freedom Unsurprisingly Snubbed at Oscars, Not a Single Nomination
- “My two cents: I hear a lot about so-called cultural appropriation from the left. If you were to concede to such a notion, would this not be a perfect example of it?” Hollywood Working to Remake, “Diversify” It’s a Wonderful Life and The Wizard of Oz
- Christian Toto: “Oscar-nominated screenwriter breaks down disconnect between fans, films.”Roger L. Simon on What’s Missing in Movies Today (Even Oppenheimer)
HITHER & YON
- “Plans for the structure consist of three towers, each about 345 feet tall, and a fourth tower jutting 1,907 feet into the sky, dominating Oklahoma City’s otherwise unremarkable skyline.” Plans for the Tallest Building in the US are Underway — And it Isn’t in NYC
- The long-time anchor died at his home in New Jersey from dementia, CBS News announced. Osgood anchored “CBS Sunday Morning” for 22 years and hosted the radio show, “The Osgood File,” CBS News said. He spent 45 years at the network before retiring in September 2016. Former CBS Anchor Charles Osgood Dies at 91
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.