Good morning, kids. I don’t know the exact quote (and it’s too late to find it), but I believe it was from Admiral William F. Bull Halsey who said something to the effect that “It’s the side that makes the fewest mistakes that comes out on top in a war.”
When it comes to the complete collapse of this nation, allegedly still America, it’s the Democrats that are making some colossally stupid mistakes. But unfortunately for us, it’s the GOP that is intentionally trying to drag the Democrats’ collective(ist) donkey ass over the finish line. And that’s not a mistake but malice aforethought.
The Kalorama Klown Komintern, via its pervert criminal shambling cadaver of a puppet Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants has intentionally erased our borders and allowed in nearly 8 million unknown, unvetted foreigners from every shit-hole on the planet to run wild at our expense and our peril. 8 million would constitute the largest standing army in the world, maybe even double that. All of them are free to do whatever the hell they want. Pick lettuce, if that, or more likely collect welfare, free medical care and line up for housing all at our expense. That’s the least of our concerns. It’s individuals like this that should raise some pulses:
A member of the Somalia-based al-Shabaab terrorist group was caught entering the U.S. illegally in March of 2023, but was soon released into the country and roamed free for nearly a year before he was arrested in Minnesota by ICE in January, according to an internal agency memo obtained exclusively by the DCNF. ICE Acting Director Patrick Lechleitner confirmed the terrorist was arrested “within 48 hours” of the agency learning that he was actually on the terror watch list.
“I can say that for this individual, within 20 – within 48 hours, excuse me – of ICE becoming aware of his status as on the watch list, within 48 hours, he was apprehended,” Lechleitner said during a press briefing on Thursday. “I want to commend our personnel because as soon as we became aware of that, within 48 hours, he was apprehended and [now] he’s currently in ICE custody.”
But it is not ICE’s fault. The man crossed illegally, was released, and only matched after a year.
The border patrol and ICE have been overwhelmed for years due to Biden.
The memo received by the Daily Caller stated that the Terrorist Screening Center ran his name through the system. It came up as a mismatch.
But then the Terrorist Screening Center determined the man belonged to al-Shabaab. . .
. . . I’m not shocked ICE arrested the man in Minnesota. The state has a large Somalian population, which is the home of al-Shabaab.
Minnesota. Somalia. “Ooh I wanna take ya and behead ya, and rape ya . . . “ Sorry, I couldn’t resist, er, “butchering” the Beach Boys but don’t those two places sound familiar? Oh, yeah. America’s sweetheart hails from there, none other than incest aficionado and immigration fraudster Ilhan “Bro-Fo” Omar. You know. The one who represents Somalis and Somalian interests in Congress. Not Americans.
In any case, even if this was a one-off, it’d be horrendous enough but given the fact that millions are already here in country, you can bet that this is not a one-off. Far from it. Of course, you don’t need to be armed with RPGs and dirty bombs to cause havoc. All you need is a driver’s license give no questions asked in the areas of Democrat dominance. You’d think that considering this to be an election year where the border is the number one issue by far, even among the now freaked out relatively normal portion of the Democrat base, that the Democrats would make one lousy little concession, just as temporary political cover. Sucker’s bet, my friends:
The overwhelming majority of House Democrats voted against legislation this week that would make sure illegal alien drunk drivers are deported from the United States following their convictions.
On Wednesday, 150 House Democrats voted against the “Protect Our Communities from DUIs Act” by Rep. Barry Moore (R-AL) which would make drunk driving grounds for ineligibility to be in the U.S. . .
. . . Just 59 House Democrats broke ranks with their party leadership, joining 215 House Republicans to ultimately pass the bill. “There was a newlywed couple from my hometown of Enterprise, Alabama, named Angel and Jeremy Seay. I knew them personally,” Moore said on the House floor. “Angel and Jeremy were riding their motorcycle together when an illegal immigrant under the influence of alcohol collided into them with his pickup. Their lives were cut dramatically short. Sadly, tragedies like this are not uncommon across our country,” Moore said.
In another vote this week, 155 House Democrats voted against legislation from Rep. Tom McClintock (R-CA) that would ensure ICE agents can promptly deport illegal aliens convicted of Social Security fraud against American citizens. Only 55 House Democrats joined 217 House Republicans to pass the bill. . . In 2018, an Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI) investigation revealed potentially 39 million cases in the prior four years where Americans had their identities stolen by illegal aliens.
Drunk driving criminals and fraudsters screwing over the lives of over 10% of the citizenry, and I use that word advisedly since close to 50 million individuals in country right now do not fall in that category, and that’s still not enough. That said, Democrats don’t care what happens to us, so long as they can have a permanent electoral majority. Of eggs and omelettes.
Worst of all, in yet another bill, a pair of them, Rep. Rashida Rlaib and Rep. Cory Bush, voted ‘no’ on a measure to keep participants in the October 7 attacks on innocent Israelis out of the country, our country.
United States Congresswomen Cori Bush (D-MO) and Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) were the sole votes against a bill in the US House of Representatives on Wednesday that would bar entry to the United States by members of Hamas or Islamic Jihad, as well as officers of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) and anyone who participated in the October 7 attacks but is not a member of a recognized terrorist group. Rep. Delia Ramirez (D-IL) voted ‘present.’
Representative Tlaib, who represents one of the most Democratic districts in Michigan and is the only Palestinian-American currently in Congress, said that the bill was “redundant” as entry to those who have participated in terrorism, such as the October 7 attacks or who are members of a recognized terrorist group, such as Hamas or Islamic Jihad, is already prohibited. This echoed statements by Democratic leaders, such as the House Democratic Whip Katherine Clark, whose statement said the bill was “largely duplicative of existing law.”
The “unnecessary” bill, Tlaib said, is “just another GOP messaging bill being used to incite anti-Arab, anti-Palestinian, and anti-Muslim hatred that makes communities like ours unsafe.”
Two Democrats is two Democrats too many. This is lunacy. They had a chance to make a stand against terrorism and they claimed ‘redundancy’ as if this is the sort of thing that matters to them. Tlaib even played the victim, not the person with the guilty conscience.
Apparently, there is no one on their should-be-deported list, other than the hapless German homeschoolers, who were ordered to be sent back for the ‘crime’ of homeschooling their kids and have been fighting it in the courts ever since.
Not all Democrats are as insane as those two horrendous shit-whores. Even Madame Tussaud’s wax work reject Kathy Hochul as well as poor man’s Bill DeBolshevik Eric Adams have the minimal intelligence to understand that the political winds aren’t blowing in her direction. They’ve actually used the dreaded “D” word, as in “deportation” regarding the four wetback animals who beat up two NYPD cops in Times Square. But then they were released with no bail, and flipped the bird at reporters as they traipsed out of jail for parts unknown. Probably headed for the nearest church to pray for forgiveness, right?
So, the Democrats are seemingly tearing themselves apart and starting to shed support from even their own base. The obvious answer is of course to seal the damned border, declare a national police and security emergency with the goal of rounding up and deporting at a bare minimum, those we know (if we know) have criminal records if not every illegal alien who arrived since Biden shambled into the Oval Office and deporting them as close as we can get them to the South Pole and back to whatever Middle Eastern dark age sewer they came from.
Of course, the Democrats in Congress aided and abetted by the Grifting Oleaginous Parasite Party have a better idea: Amnesty for everyone and billions more for Ukraine!
You have to pass it to find out what’s in it.
The public has not yet seen the details of the legislation, and will have little time to examine the extraordinary implications of the deal before their Senators vote. Schumer said the text will be revealed by Sunday with procedural measures setting up the bill’s pathway through the Senate beginning Monday, enabling a possible vote on final passage by the end of the week.
The rushed schedule is no surprise. Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (I-AZ), one of three lead negotiators, has said she wants to rush the deal through the Senate before the public can react. This week Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) ushered a resolution through the Senate Republican Conference to ensure Senators had at least two to three weeks to review any deal.
Notably, Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), perhaps Washington’s most fervent admirer of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy and proponent of military, humanitarian, and economic aid to Ukraine, voted against Lee’s resolution.
“You have to pass it to find out what’s in it.” Where have we heard that before?
Kristen Sinema. Senator Kinky Boots, that brave independent who fakes being a moderate and is a lefty loon from the get-go is likely to get kinky-booted the hell out of the Senate for a couple of fake moderation moves with that other fraud Manchin that pissed off her base. Now she’s facing the same kind of corruption charges as shit-whore Jew-hater Cori Bush, and since the AZ senate race is a three-way, this could be a thing so the Dems could remove the threat of her seat going to a Republican, and please God, a non-RINO. So it’s obvious who she’s playing to.
Mike Lee? Yeah I guess he’s going through the motions of playing at Senator but his response, like every other GOPer should be not just no but HELL NO. No amnesty, no compromises and not one more fucking red cent to Ukraine. Their only position should be seal the border and deport the illegal aliens.
This is not a policy dispute.
This is not regular order, or business as usual or anything remotely like it.
It’s a de facto national security crisis nearly as serious as an attack on our nation.
If you count the crimes committed by illegal aliens in just the past three years alone, it is an attack in the form of unpunished anarcho-terrorism. Soon, we will have a slew of Nidal Hassans, Omar Mateens, Pulse Nightclubs, Boston Marathons and 9/11s to add to it. Or maybe a Chi-Com EMP just before Xi goes for Taiwan.
And this current attack of anarcho-terrorism was intentionally committed by the Junta in power. Can you spell “treason?” Speaker Mike Johnson better make sure this is absolutely positively dead on arrival. And Mitch McConnell cannot die and go to hell fast enough for my taste, while dragging down with him Thune, Blount, Murkowski, Collins and all the other flunkies and criminal traitors with him.
I don’t think, that is I pray, that this insanity is indeed D.O.A., and that it’s just an act of desperation on the part of Biden et al. Yet if it indeed goes nowhere, the damage is already done. To our national security, safety, economy, culture and way of life.
Along with the drive to turn America’s children into Frankenstein monster catamites, the border issue has galvanized a large swathe of the population to yell “Stop!” If all those different voices yell it in unison, the tyrants are going to soil their Depends. Inshalla.
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Daniel Greenfield: “How were terrorists able to perfectly time their drone attack without inside information?” Did an Iranian Agent Serving as Pentagon Chief of Staff Cause Death of 3 Soldiers?
- Victor Davis Hanson: “US officials must stop aimlessly babbling. If the administration must speak, Washington should do so by conveying disproportionality and unpredictability. And if, and when, America were to strike, it should do so in silent and devastating fashion. When serially attacked, loudly responding that we will only proportionally strike back and wish no wider war will only ensure a big, ugly one.” How To Ensure a Big, Ugly War With Iran
- “The agency’s frantic efforts to hide the laptop’s contents inevitably lead to the suspicion that there’s something on it that the powers in DC don’t want Americans to see.” (True, but what’s there to see? Look at everything from the 2020 election and the 1/6 plot they engineered onward – jjs) The FBI Again Tries To Block Seth Rich’s Laptop From Public View
- Newsom was purchasing his $380 worth of merchandise when the clerk noticed a thief, with his arms full of stolen merchandise, had dropped an item. Newsom said the clerk told the thief, “sir, you dropped this.” The thief rushed back to get the stolen item. Newsom claims to have been surprised by the scene. “As we’re checking out, the woman says, ‘Oh, he’s just walking out. He’s not paying for them.'” Newsom told her, “Why aren’t you stopping him? And she goes ‘the governor.’ Swear to God, true story.” Clueless Gavin Newsom Watches a Guy Steal in Front of His Face and Still Can’t Connect the Dots
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Meanwhile, majority of illegal crossings have shifted to Arizona and California.” (Al Shabab is from Somalia. Just like America’s sweetheart! – jjs) Biden Border Crisis: ICE Arrests Al Shabaab Terrorist After He Roamed U.S. for a Year
- “And the consequences are dire and real.” Under Biden, We Don’t Know Who’s Coming into the U.S.
- “The rushed schedule is no surprise. Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (I-AZ), one of three lead negotiators, has said she wants to rush the deal through the Senate before the public can react.” (This fucking crooked slag has goniffed tens of thousands like that Cori Bush monster. And now this shit, all because she’s going to get dumped in November and wants to buy the votes of Latinos and illegals. Go. To. Hell! – jjs) Schemer Schumer to Jam Senate with Immigration Deal Still Hidden from Public
- “The smell of desperation is thick on the air, and the Democrats are clearly hoping for something, anything they can do to try to shift the blame, or at least to muddy the waters about who’s responsible for this catastrophe, in order to avoid accountability for the consequences of their anti-American policies. Which is why they have now taken the extraordinary step of pretending that congress needs to pass legislation empowering them to protect the border – legislation which they clearly hope will include funding for all sorts of unrelated goodies, like more slush fund money for Ukraine.” Talk of an Immigration “Deal” is Just Stalling From Biden
- “This is a monumental, urgent, humanitarian crisis. Republicans need to start treating it like one.” (No, it’s a national security catastrophe and ditto what the GOP must do – jjs) Just Say No to Biden’s Border “Deal”
- While [scumbag RINO stooge] Lankford’s post would make sense if legislative text existed, the fact is there was no text for Senators to review on January 13th — and that remains the case today. The plea from the Oklahoma Republican harkened back to an infamous moment during the Obamacare debate when former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said: “We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it.” Capitol Crib Notes: The Ukraine and U.S. Border Funding Deal Doesn’t Actually Exist
* * * * *
- “Just 59 House Democrats broke ranks with their party leadership, joining 215 House Republicans to ultimately pass the bill.” 150 House Democrats Vote Against Bill to Deport Illegal Alien Drunk Drivers
- “What does it take to make a Democrat want to deport a criminal illegal? Four measures in Congress were rejected by Democrats despite their ‘no brainer’ character.” (German immigrants who commit the high crime of homeschooling their kids – jjs) From Hamas to Drunk Drivers, is There Anybody Democrats Won’t Vote Against Deporting?
- “A message to John and the others that Biden and Mayorkas illegally released into the US that clearly don’t qualify for asylum. Don’t get too comfortable. The biggest deportation operation in the history of this nation is coming.” Former Trump ICE Official Has Ominous Message for Asylum Seeker Who Allegedly Attacked NYPD Officers
- “The states have to band together to be able to defend the rule of law.” DeSantis to Deploy Florida State Guard to Texas in Unprecedented Move to Secure Border
- Margot Cleveland: “Inaccurate reporting on the supremacy clause and Texas’ sovereignty are on full display in the Eagle Pass standoff.” The Biden Junta is Treading on Texas’ Sovereignty, Not the Other Way Around
- Buck said, “Yeah, I’m not changing my mind. I believe I have done my due diligence and I am standing firm at this point on this. If there’s some new evidence, I’m happy to look at it, but I don’t believe there will be.” (Let one of his kids or his wife got gang-raped and beheaded by an MS-13 spark of divinity boy and then see how he feels – jjs) Whorehouse Piss Boy Ken Buck: I’m a Solid No Vote on Mayorkas Impeachment
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “There is no escalating or unprecedented wave of settler violence in Judea and Samaria under cover of the war in Gaza. The frenzied focus on ‘settler terrorism’ by the highest officials in Washington is based on fake news.” (And Jew hatred plus desperation of a Democrat wipeout come November – jjs) Biden, en Route to Michigan, Issues Anti-Israel Executive Order; Exaggerates “Settler Violence”
- “It’s not big numbers. We’re taking care of it,” he continued. “I think it’s inflated in order to create some false symmetry between the ‘Palestinian’ violence and the settler violence. So, we’re on top of it. We don’t need any foreign assistance to prosecute that sort of thing.” Former Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett Slams Biden For Targeting Israeli Citizens With Executive Order
- “The State Department is reportedly reviewing plans that would recognize Palestine as an official state as part of a large effort to bring stability to the Middle East, two U.S. officials told Axios. The U.S. and several other allies do not recognize Palestine as an official state.”“Make Trump’s Day”: Former Trump Adviser John Bolton Warns Biden His Latest Proposal Will Sink Reelection Bid (Love how this fucking worm thinks in terms of how it helps Trump instead of the foreign policy disaster on our allies in Israel – jjs)
- David Harsanyi: “An ‘independent’ ‘Palestinian’ state promises to envelop Israel in a three-front terror fight and pull the U.S. into a quagmire.” Joe Biden Keeps Rewarding the Terrorists
- Fred Fleitz: “All Americans should speak out against the so-called Biden Doctrine as a perverse politicization of American foreign policy that could significantly harm a close U.S. ally.” (That is the intention, Fred – jjs) The Cynical “Biden Doctrine” Middle East Peace Plan is Dead on Arrival
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “It is a corrupt, Jew-hating, anti-American, terrorist-training institution.”Cut Off the UNRWA
- “While Hamas has every reason not to protect them.” The IDF Has Every Reason to Protect Civilians
- “Nearly half of UNRWA’s some 12,000 employees in Gaza either work for Hamas or its affiliate Islamic Jihad or have close relatives who do, Israeli officials said. At least 13 UNRWA workers, including seven teachers, allegedly participated in Hamas’s Oct. 7 terror attack in southern Israel, and four employees allegedly helped take hostages.” UNRWA Teachers Held Israeli Boy, Elderly Woman Hostage for Hamas
- “UNWRA lost funding from multiple governments including the US after they became aware of the revelations in the reports provided by Israel to the Biden [junta].” The Friggin’ Gall: UN Demands US Keep Funding Gaza Aid Agency Found to Have Ties to Hamas
- “The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) defends the extent of the destruction, stating it is targeting Hamas fighters and “terror infrastructure,” yet structures reportedly under IDF control, such as Israa University in northern Gaza, have endured significant damage. Furthermore, the damages extend to Gaza’s agricultural production sector, previously a primary food source for the region. The damage is such that aid agencies are now warning that half of Gaza’s inhabitants are facing the threat of starvation. Numerous historic landmarks, like the al-Omari Mosque from the 7th century, have also been severely damaged.” (Cue the tiniest violin in the universe – jjs) Satellite Data Suggests Nearly Half of Gaza’s Buildings Have Been Destroyed
- “The antagonism is more intense than ever before.” Nordic Musicians Want to Ban Israel From This Year’s Eurovision
* * * * *
- “Ah, yes. The usual anti-Semitism chants leaked profusely from the protesters.” Anti-Israel Protesters Block Roads in D.C., Including to the Holocaust Museum (One day, one or more are going to have suicide vests in the middle of a traffic jam – jjs)
- “This kind of moral posturing, while the city’s illegal alien crisis threatens to put women and children out into the cold Chicago winter, is nauseating. And despite a drop in the murder rate, it hasn’t fallen that far, nor has the number of shooting victims moderated more than a fraction. Carjackings and auto theft have skyrocketed as the city’s police force has to decide between enforcing the law or losing their jobs.” At Contentious City Hall Meeting, Chicago Passes Gaza Cease Fire Resolution
- “Many people, including conservatives, are making the argument that it’s impossible to support Israel’s war against Hamas and to be a loyal American. In fact, the opposite is true.”Supporting Israel’s War Against Hamas Aligns With Loving America
- Robert Spencer: “Stop me if you’ve heard this one.” Muslim Activist in Ireland Says Irish Must Stop Making Jokes
- “Ezedi was convicted of a sexual assault in 2018 at Newcastle Crown Court and sources say he was given a suspended sentence for ‘sexual assault/exposure.’ He was discharged from probation in 2020. Ezedi has not been apprehended and is considered a fugitive.”REVEALED: London Acid Attacker is Afghan Immigrant Given Asylum in UK After 3 Attempts (Third time’s a charm – jjs)
- “The footage then cuts to the policewoman and another officer walking away from the scene while being challenged on whether or not her false statements contradicted the Human Rights Act. The officer responds by sticking her tongue out at the camera.” (Funny how the bobbies never run in to the Finshury Park Mosque and force them to shut down the Islamic call to prayer blaring out over loudspeakers – jjs) WATCH – London Cop Orders Christian to Stop Singing Hymns: “Not Allowed Outside Church”
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- The Committee for the Republic, which hosted speeches by anti-Israel activists Max Blumenthal and Miko Peled at the Capitol Hill Club in January, said the event was aimed at building an “informed public.” They also requested “documentation of any Hamas rape” and “documentation that Hamas killed Israeli babies,” in an email to the Washington Free Beacon. (These John Bircher retrogrades need to get the shit kicked out them and out of our movement/party – jjs) Organizers of Anti-Israel Republican Club Event Question Hamas Atrocities
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS AND BRAIN DAMAGE
- “The inquiry is interested in the original drafts of the speech because Joe Biden bragged in 2018 about successfully pushing for Shokin’s removal — a condition for Ukraine to receive a critical $1 billion loan guarantee, Joe Biden explained himself.” Republicans Demand Drafts of Joe Biden’s Speech on Firing Burisma Prosecutor
- “Tara Reade was sexually victimized by then-Senator Joseph Biden in 1993. Her case was suppressed by Congressional investigators to protect Senator Biden and the records remain sealed,” a press release announcing the lawsuit states. “When Tara spoke out again in 2019, she was immediately subjected to an ongoing FBI Operation to re-victimize her a second time. The FBI Operation ‘Cassandra’ was opened in order to retaliate, intimidate, discredit, and if possible, eliminate Tara as a threat to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden.”Biden Sex Accuser Tara Reade Suing DoJ
- Publicly, he compares Trump to Hitler. Afterwards, Biden hits the showers, where he lets his daughter scrub his taint with her tongue . . . – jjs Biden Privately Calls Trump a “Sick Fuck” and a “Fucking Asshole”: REPORT
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Former President Obama’s position on presidential information has legal consequences for former President Donald Trump’s various indictments.” How Obama’s Secrets Could Save Trump In His Mar-A-Lago Documents Snafu
- Later on in the interview, Willis positions herself as the honest and ethical alternative to Paul Howard. “You’re sitting with someone today that actually wants to make a difference because they deserve a DA that won’t have sex with his employees, because they deserve a DA that won’t put money in their own pocket when it should go to benefit children,” she says. “Because we deserve better.” Flashback: Fani “Gotta-Be-da-Butt-Bob” Willis Was Singing a Different Tune in 2020
- Steven Cheung, a spokesman for the Trump campaign, told The National Pulse: “The High Court in London has found that there was not even an attempt by Christopher Steele, or his group, to justify or try to prove, which they absolutely cannot, their false and defamatory allegations in the fake ‘dossier.’ The High Court also found that there was processing and utilization of those false statements. President Trump will continue to fight for the truth and against falsehoods such as ones promulgated by Steele and his cohorts.” Trump Will Appeal Russia Dossier Case After Judge Shields UK Spy Christopher Steele Using Technicality
- “Key members of the Jan. 6 Committee admit in a new PBS documentary that the operation was an election-year publicity stunt.” J6 Committee Admits Its Show Trials Were an Election-Year Publicity Stunt
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Those banned from running for re-election included Senate Minority Leader Tim Knopp, who sued Griffin-Valade over her determination that a new measure aimed at restricting walkouts applied to the 10 Republicans. Republicans in the Senate participated in a six-week walkout over Democrat control of the body, which Knopp described as being run like a “banana republic.” (But the scumbag Democrats from Tennessee who staged an insurrection at the statehouse get reinstated? – jjs Court Upholds Decision to Block 10 Republicans From Running for Re-Election After Abortion Protest
- “Lawfare and prosecution – and character assassination.” (Soon they’ll be going beyond merely assassinating one’s character – jjs) The Left and the Politics of Personal Destruction
- “Probably not yet but, depending on how the November election turns out, it could well be.” (Pretty close to my brainwave that we’re a zombie nation – jjs) Is America Already a Dead Country?
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “. . . and you should probably just get over it. Seriously. That was the response MSNBC 11th Hour host Stephanie Ruhle gave to Americans who are worried about their finances, and the Republicans who’ve pointed out Bidenomics have resulted in a whole lot of inflation over the past three years.” “Life Is Expensive”: MSNSDAP Host Snubs Americans Worried About the Economy
- “Congress has been holding what are purportedly hearings on the use of AI, but those have mostly focused on how it can help detect things like deep fakes and keep minors off social media. (Did you know that over 100 congressional offices use AI now?) Not much was accomplished in the hearings amid the shouting and hyperbole designed to get a reaction on Twitter. It seems no one wants to talk about the problem of fake, AI-created news stories.”Fake News Is Getting Even Faker
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “We believe that equity markets are in the midst of a “Trump Rally” that will last as long as he remains ahead of Biden in the polls,” Bessent wrote to investors in his Key Square Capital Management fund on Wednesday. “We strongly believe that a significant impetus for the recent rally in equity markets is the commanding lead that he holds over [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden in early polling on both a national basis and in the key battleground states,’ Bessent added. Ex-Soros Investment Chief Confirms “Trump Rally” is Behind Stock Market Surge
- The statement excluded a phrase that had been present in previous months that reads, “The U.S. banking system is sound and resilient,” indicating that a troubled American banking sector could weigh on the future economy. One Missing Line From the Fed’s Big Statement Could Spell Trouble for the Economy
- “Before mergers and acquisitions left us with not even a handful of great civilian aerospace firms, all those companies were named after the founder — McDonnell, Lockheed, Boeing, Douglas, Martin, Grumman, and more. Each man had a mission: to make the fastest, highest-flying plane ever. And when that was done, do it again with something even better. At Boeing, that drive is dead. There is zero desire to make something better than they made before. It’s corporate suicide — but who can stop them?” How Do You Solve a Problem Like Boeing?
- “Somewhere along the line, we lost our way. We have become apathetic about the type of society we inhabit, and what is required to sustain it.” In Defense of Broad Private Property Ownership
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Opponents include tenants’ advocates, who say the extra fees will add to renters’ already sky-high living costs, environmental groups, and even supporters of solar energy. Other powerful environmental groups, including the Natural Resources Defense Council, support the income-based system.” Newsom Stands By ‘Equitable’ Electricity Bills as Opposition Builds
- “Vive la révolution?” French Farmers Are Fighting Woke Climate Policies in Paris With Tractors
- “. . . Not to mention nutbaggery.” LNG “Pause” a Case Study in Hackery
- “The SEC should leave climate regulation to Congress, and get back to its job of collecting and publicizing financial disclosures with an eye toward fraud or market manipulation.” (The climate cannot be regulated, except by the forces of nature. – jjs) The SEC Oversteps its Powers on “Climate Change”
- “. . . Angelenos seem to have shed some fear of the idea, especially after two severe droughts over the past decade highlighted the need for new sources of water for the region.” (The system was designed by graduates of the Claudine Gay School of Engineering – jjs) L.A. Prepares for ‘Toilet-to-Tap’; Will Recycle 60% of Wastewater
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “When a Walgreens leaves a neighborhood, they disrupt the entire community, and they take with them baby formula, diapers, asthma inhalers, life-saving medications, and, of course, jobs,” she continued, explaining her belief that these closures are “not arbitrary, and they are not innocent.” (Funny, that’s exactly what the shoplifters and muggers do! – jjs) Ayanna “LoPecia” Pressley Deems Walgreens Closures in Her District “Life-Threatening Acts” of Racial Discrimination
- “Bowman’s ‘Equity or Else’ resolution endorses proposal to ‘reallocate/divest police budgets.'”Jamaal “Five-Alarm” Bowman Says He Takes ‘Marching Orders’ From Activist Group Working To Defund Police
- “The outlet noted the restaurant has experienced car break-ins, robbery incidents, and violent criminal activity.” (Someone tell LoPecia -jjs) VIDEO — “It’s Sad”: Beloved Denny’s in Democrat-Run Oakland Closes Permanently Due to Rampant Crime
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “A dispenser with menstrual products was installed in the boy’s bathroom near the (main office),” Balanda wrote. “The installation was completed at 9:30 (a.m.). By 9:52 (a.m.), tampons were on the floor, the newly installed distribution box was ripped off the wall along with the masonry anchors, and the distribution box itself was destroyed.” (Good! – jjs) It Took Approximately 20 Minutes for Kids to Revolt When School Put Tampon Dispenser in Boys’ Bathroom
- “Taking [criticism] from the left gives me the same adrenaline high that my friend gets from skydiving.” Prager U Supplemental Educational Materials Adopted for Arizona Students
- “What Voss learned was that Harvard Law was decades behind the real world in practical skills.” A Hostage Negotiator Reveals the Flaw in Academia’s Economics
- “There is a lot that the people holding the budget pen can do to rein in colleges beholden to critical theory and DEI ideologues.” Lawmakers Should Weaponize State Budgets to Rein In Rogue Public Colleges
- “The event hosted by Harvard Divinity School’s Office of Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging will allow participants to ‘process the departure’ of Claudine Gay.” Harvard Hosts “Gathering to Breathe and Heal” Event To Help Students Grieve Claudine Gay’s Ouster (Wait, I thought she resigned of her own volition? – jjs)
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The now-resigned staffer ‘exercised his Fifth Amendment right’ during the investigation, USCP said.” Capitol Police Say No Charges For Dem Staffer Who Allegedly Filmed Gay Sex In Senate Office Building
- “Sinema — who has been slammed for opulent spending on wineries, luxury hotels and posh restaurants — faces a challenging re-election bid if she chooses to run for a second term. Since she changed her party affiliation to Independent in 2022, she will battle both a Republic and a Democratic challenger to hold onto her seat.” (She and shit-whore Bush can share a prison cell. Meh, that’ll happen when I’m 18 again – jjs) Kyrsten Sinema Splashed Campaign Cash on $77,000 Car, $265,000 “Security” Bill, Concerts, Limos in Paris
- “March 5 elections for the state’s House of Representatives will determine the fate of Governor Greg Abbott’s school-choice program—and deliver voters’ verdict on an impeachment trial.” Primary Importance in Texas
- “What’s interesting is that it is Biden who is singularly unpopular. Among this same group of voters, U.S. Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) leads a generic ‘republican opponent’ by 16 points, 49 to 33 percent.” Shock Poll: Donald Trump Puts Minnesota in Play — Statistical Tie with Hunter’s Dad
- “Despite UAW president Shawn Fain announcing the union will back Biden, rank-and-file members indicate they’re willing to break for Trump.” Trump Zeroes In On Critical Union Voters
- While 42% of GOP primary voters remain undecided, the poll found Moreno leading the Republican field with 22% support, followed closely by LaRose at 21% and Dolan at 15%. Moreno, who is endorsed by former President Donald Trump, grew his support by 12 points for the Republican primary on March 19. Sherrod Brown-note Losing Ground Against Republican Challengers: POLL
- House Democrats are about to lose a seat in the House of Representatives on Friday with the early resignation of Rep. Brian Higgins (D-N.Y.) from the deep blue 26th Congressional District, which includes Buffalo and Niagara Falls. . . Even though elections will be held in November, it appears that the seat won’t remain vacant until the next Congress is seated. Gov. Kathy Hochul (D-N.Y.) is expected to schedule a special election within the next ten days. That election should take place in April.” The Democrats Are Losing a Seat in the House
- “The amount of campaign donations has very rarely decided the outcome of an election in the USA.” The Truth About Campaign Donations
- “I’m not going anywhere.” (Satan sez “Yeah, about that . . .” – jjs) Tricky-Nikki Haley, Trailing Far Behind Trump, Pledges Campaign Not Over
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Doug Bandow: “Grabbing Russian wealth would set a dangerous precedent and, worse, prolong the war in Ukraine.” Seizing Russian Assets: Ruble Wise but Dollar Foolish
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Israeli TV channel i24NEWS: “Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) recalled its senior officers from Syria, and will now rely on regional proxies.” (Just after Biden tipped them off – jjs) Iran Pulls Out Top IRGC Terror Commanders From Syria Amid IDF Counter-Terror Strikes
- “What should America’s response be to the latest proxy attack?” US Iran Hawks vs. Foreign Policy Realism
- “Attacking Iran would be not only dangerous, but also unsupported by any U.S. intelligence assessments to date.” Military Escalation Against Iran Is Foolish and Unjustified
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Because military recruits have historically come from conservative states, we need to understand foreign policy now more than ever.” Conservative Families Whose Kids Fight Our Wars Have a Lot More on the Line This Election
OHIO DERAILMENT, TOXIC CHEMICAL DISASTER
- “They care about winning elections and they care about political power. They don’t care about the functional human toll that’s gone. They don’t care if they did care, they would have shown some attention to it already.” Biden Finally Visits East Palestine To Avoid Campaign Derailment; Promises an End to Jewish Settlements and a Two-State Solution (That last bit is fake, but accurate – jjs)
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Vaccines, open-heart surgery and weight-loss drugs have changed medicine.” (And Obamacare has destroyed it, along with the trust in politicized, Lysenkoist junk science – jjs) Are We on the Cusp of Historic Medical Technologies? Part 1
- “Of eight people studied who were treated with c-hGH as children, five developed symptoms of dementia and had already been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or met the criteria of the disease.” Alzheimer’s Disease Found to be Triggered Through This Medical Treatment, per Bombshell Study bombshell study
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Transgender ideology is sustained by scholars’ unwillingness to challenge its contradictory premises.” A Rainbow-Colored Cage
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “It’s Black History Month, which apparently means it’s time for the left to remind black Americans of their historical place: interlopers who exist only to accomplish the will of the elites.” The View Accuses Black Voters Turning Their Backs on the Democrats of Being “Grifters” in a “Downward Spiral” (This is like a drug dealer calling his victims “degenerate addicts” – jjs)
- “Oh, but it’s not just the money struggles that’ve got her down. This woman is also upset to the point of sobbing that she comes home from work tired, and doesn’t have a lot of time in the evenings to ‘enjoy’ her life.” (We are so fucked as a society – jjs) “I’m Not Made For This”: Gen Zer Breaks Down Sobbing Over 40-Hour Work Week
- “Hyperventilating over the latest celebrity gossip trend and pretending that the latest flavor-of-the-month pop star is going to electorally doom President Trump does not help our cause.” The Right-Wing Conspiracy Theory That Makes QAnon Look Sane
- “Can we please stop letting Very Online Controversies skew our perception of art, politics, and reality?” Stop Trying to Make “Taylor Swift is a Psyop” Happen
- Christian Toto: “Comedian’s ghastly Trump stunt, and its aftermath, haunt ‘D-list’ talent.” (She should play to her strengths; going down on Vanderbilt Poofter as the ball drops. Not his, the one in Times Square – jjs) Kathy Griffin Is Sorry (And Struggling to Fill Theaters)
HITHER & YON
- “Submitted for your disapproval, the worst of all possible worlds. A world where you pay Amazon an annual or monthly fee for their Prime Video service, and they force-feed you commercials, anyway. The Seattle-based megaretailer is putting the best possible spin on it, helpfully explaining how ‘Prime Video ads can help brands connect with audiences through premium streaming content.’ Oh, wait — that’s a benefit for advertisers, not for Prime members.” You’ll Pay Amazon to Watch Their Commercials (And They Think You’ll Like It)
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.