Good morning kids. The weekend’s here so let’s dive in. Taking the lead this morning is the ratcheting up of violence against Trump supporters, ordinary citizens, non-Leftists, non-people of color and anyone deemed an “enemy of the people” as defined by Left. After legitimately losing elections, losing control of the narrative, losing credibility, losing heretofore solid constituents and finally losing respect, all that is left is for them is to lash out.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who is a national treasure for sure, publicly shamed “Jm J” Acosta for pulling the equivalent of the Menendez Brothers schtick – butchering the parents and then begging for mercy for being orphaned. His whiny, titty-baby martyr complex display does not disguise the fact that he and the political movement he is part of that are the perpetrators, not the victims, of the insane rhetoric and the acts of violence we have witnessed, not just in the past 18 months but throughout American, and world history since at least the turn of the 20th century. It is Sanders and her family, and members of the administration and their families who are being hounded in public. And worse.
It’s bad enough that Democrats refuse to even meet SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh, while pumping out the most vile Bork-like propaganda against him. But to stoop so low as to not even play a lousy game of softball with people who are your colleagues across the aisle, and abandon the insanity for even a few hours to just pretend we can disagree and still be cordial and civil, well, that sends a message.
And speaking of baseball, hotdogs, apple pie and a mystery friend of Dick Durbin, a man was arrested for leaving threatening messages on Steve Scalise’s voicemail. Steve. Scalise. There’s also a similar, yet unrelated message left for Cathy McMorris Rogers as well. Then, for no reason other than committing the crime of riding a bus while being white, a man was beaten up on a NYC bus. The guy must be a fan of the NY Times new Op-Ed writer Sarah Jeong, right? Lastly James O’Keefe and Project Veritas give us some lovely undercover footage of so-called “Antifa” aficionados being taught the mostly peaceful techniques of rabbit punches, kidney punches, eye-gouging and other friendly gestures to show one’s political opponents.
Once again all of this is the fault of Acosta, his fellow propagandists (that’s what they are, straight up) and everyone in the Democrat-Left. You people are sowing the wind and by continuing this, as you surely will do, you are going to reap a whirlwind the likes of which you cannot even imagine.
On to Politics where Scott Wallace, who is the grandson of FDR’s “progressive” Commie Veep Henry Wallace (hello? collusion?) has not only never voted in the Pennsylvania district he’s looking to be elected to but he’s got some wonderful history funding groups trying to control “irresponsible breeding.” As Hillary might say, “you mean like stray cats an dogs?” Something like that. And the ever lovely Kamala-Toe found it appropriate at a hearing about alleged Russian election meddling to once again dredge up the bromides of slavery, Jim Crow and lynching out of left(ist) field. That would be Democrat slavery, Democrat Jim Crow and Democrat lynching, sweetie. Meanwhile Tom Steyer is getting peeved that no one is taking impeachment seriously, RNC chair Ronna Romney McDaniel surprisingly is blasting the Koch-whore Brothers, and two pieces about bust-out Joo-hate in the Dem Party as it embraces the socialism. Lastly, it looks like Grassley and the other Senate Repubs are not going to be stonewalled and blockaded, and are pressing ahead with the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation hearings before the midterms. Good.
Over in Witch Hunt and Spygate news, as the Manafort trial seemingly is turning into a fiasco for Mueller, key questions remain about FISA and Joseph Mifsud, Achmed Brennan and the Brits and why the DoJ has no answers as to why Comey’s e-mails have not been preserved despite FOIA suits to do so.
We touched on this Sarah Jeong slag and there’s a couple of good essays on her filth, Facebook uncovers propaganda and disinformation accounts but not the ones they might have expected (as in wanted revealed), and analysis of the Tommy Robinson saga.
On the Amnesty front, an illegal fires a gun on a NYC street and, get this, claims the second amendment right to do so. Over to you DeBolshevik. Also, DACA is still a thing and an essay that echoes what Milton Friedman had to say on open borders and welfare states.
The Iran situation dominates todays international news. The Pentagon is closely monitoring the Farsi fleet in the Gulf, the administration is threatening the EU to stop doing business with Iran or else face sanctions and the German Bundesbank has halted a planned $400 million delivery of hard currency to Tehran. Perhaps they really are on the ropes this time and with PDT in charge we might see the thing crumble like a wet biryani.
On the economic front, PDT has lifted 3.5 million off the food stamp rolls, a very insightful essay on the hows and whys of the trade war, the time for fighting the budget battle is before the midterms and a sobering piece about the looming debt crisis. And as PDT kills Obama’s horrible gas mileage regulation, Governor Moonbeam attempts to blame the California fires on global warming, and fails.
From hither and yon, Pamela Geller on how “Islamophobia” become a thing, a story to put you off of beer – or not, two excellent essays dovetailing nicely with the political Leftist climate of hate and lastly, today marks the 75th anniversary of the uprising at the Treblinka death camp. And as we read about political violence, the justifications/rationalizations of same, otherization of political opponents, racialism, controlling the breeding of undesirables, and so on, I guess this sort of brings things full circle. A warning from history we had best heed.
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
CIVIL WAR 2.0
- Man Arrested for Leaving Frightening Voicemail for Steve Scalise
- Man Assaulted on NYC Bus for Being White (a faithful reader of Sarah Jeong no doubt – jjs)
- O’Keefe/Veritas Catches Antifa “Fight Instructors” Teaching Activists How to Inflict Pain on Their Targets
- Illegal Alien Gang Member Fires Gun on NYC Sidewalk, Then Claims Second Amendment Rights
- Open Borders Are Not Libertarian So Long as America is a Welfare State
- The DACA Sword of Damocles
POLITICS, 2018 MIDTERMS
- Scott Wallace Never Voted in PA District He’s Seeking to Represent Until He Voted for Himself
- Wallace Funded Population Control Groups Fighting “Irresponsible Breeding” (a chip of the old Sanger-Mengele block – jjs)
- Tom Steyer Blasts Dems for Lip Service in Effort to Impeach President
- The Left Wants to Control Ohio Elections
- RNC Chair Warns Donors to Stay Away from Koch-Whore Network
- In Hearing on Russian Meddling Kamala-Toe Brings Up Slavery, Jim Crow, Lynchings (oddly, she neglected to mention the political party responsible for all of it – jjs)
- Labour-Style Anti-Semitism Takes Over the Democrat Party
- Related: The British Left’s Meltdown Over Anti-Semitism Should Be a Warning
SPYGATE, MUELLER WITCH HUNT, DEEP STATE
- DoJ Silent as to Why Comey E-Mails Not Preserved in FOIA Case
- Greenfield: When the Mueller Gang Met Judge Ellis
- If You Inspect the FISA Applications Closely, More Mysteries Arise About Joseph Mifsud
- Never Forget the Brennan-Brit Plot to Nail Trump
FIRST AMENDMENT, FAKE NEWS
- Kevin McCarthy Calls on Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey to Testify as Conservatives “Slammed by Censorship”
- NY Slimes Defends Newly-Hired Rabidly Racist Op-Ed Writer
- Some Racism is More Equal Than Others
- Facebook Uncovers Web of Accounts Spreading Disinformation to Influence Election in Favor of Democrats
- Tommy Robinson and Britain’s Ongoing Descent Into Madness
- 3-D Printed Guns Are a Reminder That Gun Control in America is Futile
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- US Warns Eurabians to End Business with Iran or Face Harsh Sanctions
- Trump Effect: German Bundesbank to Block $400 Million Cash Delivery to Iran
- US Military “Closely” Monitoring Iran’s Naval Exercises After Threats to Gulf Shipping (we should pump and sell more oil and they can go pump themselves – jjs)
- Iran’s Regime is Falling Apart
BRETT KAVANAUGH SCOTUS CONFIRMATION
- GOP to Press Ahead with Kavanaugh Confirmation Despite National Archives Delay
ISLAM, TERRORISM, SHARIA, DHIMMITUDE
- Geller: Unmasking the Creation of “Islamophobia” in the Academy
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Fact Check: PDT Has Taken 3.5 Million People Off of Food Stamps
- Why is Trump Fighting the Trade War?
- Why There’s No Better Time For a Budget Fight Than Now – Before the Election
- Is a Financial Crisis Inevitable?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT (NON-DOSTOYEVSKY)
- Police Chief Succumbs to Outrage Mob, Fires Cops for Innocent Frivolity
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE, LYSENKOISM
- PDT Kills Obama’s Unhelpful Emissions Regulation
- Sorry Governor Moonbeam, “Global Warming” Not to Blame for Deadly California Fires
CULTURE WARS, HITHER and YON
- Beer Made from Vaginal Lactic Acid of Supermodels Goes on Sale
- It’s Not “White Threat” Harming Our Politics, It’s Tying Race to Destiny
- Empty Radicalism
- Ceremony Marks 75th Anniversary of Treblinka Death Camp Revolt