Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and, all together now, what a week it’s been.For the first time at least in my lifetime, America witnessed the raw, naked, ugly, inescapable truth about who and what the Democrat Party is courtesy of a president who, also for the first time in my lifetime, had no trepidation whatsoever in pointing it out. In so doing, he has more than likely put himself firmly on the path to re-election, but more significantly, may have set in motion the fracturing and/or dissolution of the Democrat Party going forward. Even after 50 years of flooding this nation with foreigners who have not assimilated into our culture and the simultaneous brainwashing of at least three generations of natural born citizens who reject our own and their own culture, there is still a clear majority of Americans who are against what the Democrats are attempting to do to our country and their outrage at us for not willingly and cheerfully sticking our collective heads in their noose and begging for mercy.
So now, we have the completely phony “controversy” of a crowd of Trump supporters spontaneously chanting “send her back,” referring to one of the four members of the now collective face of the Democrat Party Ilhan “Bro-Fo” Omar. The Democrat-Media Complex and their stooges in Con-servative Inc. are pointing to this as some sort of ugly display proving that it is Trump and all of us that are nativist, racist, bigoted, etc. while completely ignoring the fact that this was in response to the non-stop projectile vomiting of anti-American and anti-Semitic filth emanating from the cake hole of a likely immigration fraudster and daughter (or sister? wife? aunt?) of a Somali war criminal, and echoed by the other three in her gang, and, to my point, the rest of her party and base.
When confronted about this by ABC stenographer Jonathan Karl, the President distanced himself from the chant and disavowed it, and that sent the usually even-keeled Rush Limbaugh over the edge.
…I’m fed up with it! I’m frustrated beyond my ability to deal with it. I hate the defensiveness. We’re never gonna get – – If a rally happens and the chant breaks out “Send her back, send her back,” and if panic ensues, the panic ensues because the people panicking obviously believe that means it can be proven that we’re racist, sexist, bigot, homophobes. So we wish they would shut up. So knowing we can’t make ’em shut up, we try to distance ourselves. (impression) “Well, I certainly don’t agree with that chant. I think that chant – –
“I think that’s very unfortunate, uh, really, really sad. Uh, we don’t need language like that in our, uh, politics.” What a crock! It’s ultimately harmless. So much of who we are is harmless and good-natured and in good fun, and it gets tarred and feathered as racism, sexism, bigotry, and all of this. And now we have to end up being defensive and make sure that we say (impression), “I don’t support it. I’m not an advocate of that. I’m very sad that it happened,” blah, blah, blah. “Well, Rush, you know it’s true! A chant like that, the media’s gonna do this.” I know the media’s gonna do it. Why do we have to play planning on and act like we’re guilty?…
…We never learn this. Trump, somebody, whoever got to him, “Mr. President, you need to go out there, disavow.” No, because it’s never enough. Now Joe Biden’s out saying Trump didn’t go far enough. He needs to now denounce the KKK, he needs to denounce the white supremacists in his audience, in his voter base. (imitating Biden) “Mr. President, condemn, outright condemn those folks who came out of those fields, outright condemn the Ku Klux Klan, condemn the white supremacists, let me hear you say “I condemn them.” It’s never enough!
Besides that, you know how unnecessary this all was? I don’t see how Trump hurt himself! It’s The Squad people who are polling, like we told you, Ilhan Omar, 8% support among swing voters, independents. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, 28% support among swing voters. Donald Trump is not perceived as the problem here. Donald Trump’s supporters are not perceived as the problem here.
They’re the ones making racist statements about their own party members! Trump didn’t say anything. When was the last time a Democrat politician was forced to disavow something anybody in their audience ever said or somebody in their voter base? Never!…
Bingo. And as I was listening the one thing, among many, many, many things was the utter radio silence from the Democrat politicians and the propagandists when James Hodgkinson, a Bernie Sanders supporter, opened fire and almost massacred at least a dozen or more Republican Congressmen at a softball practice. As an aside, Hodgkinson apparently was in close communication for many weeks leading up to the attack with Dick Durbin’s office, presumably with Durbin himself and yet he has never been called to account for what he knew and when he knew it. Bad as that is, the behavior of the GOP, even after this, was to shut up, put their heads down and let this be swept under the rug. But a crowd chanting “send her back” is akin to Auschwitz?!
Meh, this too shall pass, as so many other seeming “gaffes” the President made, or that the media portrayed him as making, mostly because the Democrat-Media Complex is so utterly blinded by their hatred for him that they shoot themselves in the face before any real political consequences can happen to him. Is there any doubt that any of these four freaks or their allies are going to stay silent for the next 15 minutes let alone the next 15 months before the election? And speaking of which, despite the fact that we are in the opening phases of the 2020 race, the one thing that’s been missing in the news cycle this past week was any of the Democrats’ presidential contenders. “The Aristocrats!” Squad is, for all intents and purposes, the face of the Democrat Party. Disgusting as it is to have to endure them, their constant presence in the media, whether attacking or reacting to the President means they not only suck the oxygen out of the 2020 candidates, but will doubtless continue to drive any rational, reasonable voter into the arms of Trump. Inshalla.AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, MIGRANT INVASION BORDER WALL, BORDER SECURITY
While tap dancing around the “send her back” chant, the President’s statement about love of country echoes the sentiment behind the chant, one of Nancy’s spark-of-humanity boys butchers 3 just as he was turning his life around, so much for the lie about separating families, and will Cuomo’s licenses for illegals be a bridge too far for Empire State voters? Probably not.
- Trump: “You Can’t Say You Love Our Country If You Want to Destroy It Through Open Borders”
- Twice-Deported Illegal Alien Charged With Three Murders, Two Were Children
- Report: Trump Administration Has Reunited 95% Of Migrant Children With Their Families Or Sponsors
- New York’s Jilted Silent Majority (drivers licenses for illegals a bridge too far for Empire Staters? – jjs)CIVILWAR 2.0Ah yes, Trump must apologize for hateful and dangerous rhetoric yet bi-pedal effluent John Tester encourages his colleagues to punch Trump in the face. No wonder places like Portland resemble Nuremberg in the 30s, but without the reinlichkeit.
- Dem Sen. Tester to 2020 Dems: Don’t Run Away from Trump, “Punch Him in the Face”
- Portland and the Evolution of Mob RuleDEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGASPuerto Ricans have the blue shit-hole blues, DCCC blowing smoke, Goldman Sachs is evil and destroyed the housing market but their money is good enough for severely hypocritical Booker, and Daniel Greenfield investigates $100,000 in sticky bills shoved into Fauxca-Has-Been’s papoose.
- Here’s Why Protesters Are Demanding Puerto Rico Gov. Rico Rossello Resign
- DCCC Hits GOP Candidate for Taking Tobacco Money… Takes Quadruple the Amount of Tobacco Money
- Goldman Sachs Exec Who Devised “Big Short” Donates to Booker
- Greenfield: How a Silicon Valley Orgy Led to a $100,000 for Fauxca-Has-Been WarrenOFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY ANTI-SEMITISMDismantling the arguments against the anti-BDS laws.
- Bro-Fo Omar Is Wrong: Here Is Why Anti-BDS Laws Are Perfectly ConstitutionalCLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, THE MUELLER DECEPTIONWomp-womp for another Federal persecution, Devin Nunes and Conrad Black on the upcoming Mueller staged testimony and Margot Cleveland continues following the Michael Flynn developments.
- Federal Prosecutors Won’t Bring Additional Charges in Trump Campaign Finance Probe
- Nunes: “I Really Expect the Worst” When Mueller Testifies
- Black: Shame on Robert Mueller… Again
- Cleveland: Here’s Your Guide to the Latest Wild Developments With Michael FlynnPOLITICSLooks like the media attempts to paint Trump as a racist are failing as expected, Michael Goodwin’s premise is wrong but his conclusion is right, the Dems’ are in free-fall, Joe Bidet sticks fist up his ass by comparing Trump to George Wallace and also looks like a walking corpse on the campaign trail with mortician’s wax melting from his face, Fauxca-Has-Been wants impeachment despite the fact that the Senate does not initiate it and that Al “Humperdink” Green failed two days ago, and Trump thanks the 137 Dems who killed it (wonder how their collective base will react to their reps siding with OrangeManBad), Seb Gorka declares Trump the clear winner, Pelvis Pressley wakes up and gets a whiff of caffeine, Evan Sayet thinks the race card is kaput, the next debate lineup card, DC statehood is clearly unpopular but red states are wildly popular, and yes they hate us, they really, really hate us!
- #IStandWithPresTrump Trends After Trump Rally in North Carolina
- President Trump Says He “Was Not Happy” with Crowd Chanting “Send Her Back” at NC Campaign Rally
- Rush Limbaugh Irked at President for Disavowing Rally Chanting “Send Her Back”
- Goodwin: Trump Masterfully Navigates “Send Her Back” (non) Controversy (his premise is wrong, but his conclusion is right – jjs)
- The Dems’ Failed Damage Control
- Nancy Palsi Can’t Disown Her Political Progeny
- Joe Bidet Compares Trump to George Wallace… Who Was Shot While Campaigning
- Fauxca-Has-Been Warren: Trump Is “Desperate,” and “We Must Initiate Impeachment Proceedings” (she ever hear of Al Green? – jjs)
- Gorka: The Squad vs. Trump: We Already Have the Winner
- Trump Thanks the 137 Dems Who Voted to Kill Impeachment Resolution
- Pelvis Pressley: There’s No Tension Between Freshman Dems and Pelosi, “Much Ado About Nothing”
- Sayet: The Democrats’ “Race Card” Reign of Terror
- What’s The Difference Between Bro-Fo Omar and Piers Morgan?
- DNC Sets Lineup for CNN 2020 Democrat Primary Debates
- Can’t Stand the Heat? Joe Bidet Looks and Sounds Terrible on the Trail Today
- Gallup: 64% of Americans Oppose DC Statehood
- Survey Reveals Top 10 Most Popular Governors Are Republicans
- Hidden Motives Behind the Huge 2020 Democrat Primary
- Of Tweets and Hysterics
- Democrats Hate America and AmericansFIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH David Steinberg delves deeper into the rise of Bro-Fo, more on CNN’s motives for giving voice to Richard Spencer, can I buy an _ommy _obinson, Pat? If Joy Blowhard was a teacher, this explains why America’s youth are screwed, and the NY Times rigged the bestseller list to screw Mollie Hemingway’s new blockbuster on the Kavanaugh hearings.
- Steinberg: Bro-Fo Omar Happened Because Media Chose to Lie to You
- CNN Platforms Richard Spencer
- Banned From Facebook for Mentioning T _ _ _ _ R _ _ _ _ _ _ _
- Joy Behar on Trump: “Why Can’t He Be Brought Up on Charges of Hate Speech?”
- New York Times Fudged Book Sales Data To Torpedo Justice on Trial Best-Seller RankingABORTIONDelving into Planned Parenthood’s sacking of their newest prexy.
- The Abortion of Leana WenFOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONALTensions in the Gulf heat up as US Navy shoots down Farsi drone (no, not Valerie Jarret), Farsis deny it’s one of theirs, Ol’ Yeller rips into Luap the Lesser over Iran, Bibi will decide if Bro-Fo and Rancida get to set foot in Israel (can’t believe he won’t treat them like Hyman Roth), Christianity on the rise in Chi-Com land, mass murder by arson in Japanese anime studio, and two stories about the Notre Dame fire.
- US Warship Destroys Iranian Drone in the Strait of Hormuz
- Farsis Deny US Shot Down Its Drone
- Ol’ Yeller Levin Rips Into Rand Paul Over Iran; Kentucky Senator “No Different Than” Bro-Fo Omar On Foreign Policy
- Patiently Squeezing Iran
- Netanyahu to Decide if BDS Supporters Bro-Fo Omar and Rancida Tliban Can Visit Israel
- “G-d’s Double Agent” Talks About the Explosion of Christianity During Increased Chinese Persecution
- Japan: Suspected Arson Attack on Animation Studio Kills 33, Injures Dozens
- Report: Rookie Notre Dame Security Guard Delayed Fire Response
- Related: After the FireWE-ALL-SLAM-FOR-I-SLAMOf course, it’s Canada.
- Jihadi Stabs 3 Canadian Soliders; Court Sends Him to… CollegeDOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTIONThe Cocaine Mitch budget is pork-laden to be sure. Feh.
- Here Comes the McConnell Budget “Deal” That Will Rule the Rest of Trump’s Presidency (his first term, anyway – jjs)THE ECONOMY, STUPID“Charlie” McCarthy rips Dems over minimum wage raise, Betsy McCaughey not a fan of family leave laws and Shark Tank’s Kevin O’Leary high on the Trump economy.
- McCarthy Slams Dems for Passing Minimum Wage Bill
- McCaughey: The High Hidden Price of Paid-Family-Leave Laws
- “I’ve Never Seen a Stronger Economy in My Life” says Shark Tank Investor Kevin O’Leary (take a bow, Obama [sarc] – jjs)CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKYWrongly convicted man bears no animus for 28 years behind bars an Oberlin gets socked with paying Gibson’s attorney fees.
- Wrongly Convicted Man Says He Holds “No Grudge” After Spending 28 Years In Prison For Murder He Didn’t Commit
- Judge Hits Oberlin with $6.5 Million in Attorney’s Fees After College Loses Libel CaseEDUCATION, INDOCTRINATIONThe title says it all.
- Returning Due Process to CampusHEALTHCAREEven New York Magazine thinks Kamala-Toe’s plan sucks and the GOP Senate’s own plan ain’t much better either.
- Leftist Rag New York Magazine: Kamala-Toe Harris Health Care Policy “Makes No Sense”
- The Senate’s Health-Care Price Controls Only Empower InsurersRED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISMTitle says it all.
- Mainstream Media Abandons Journalism for Activism on Climate ChangeFEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCYWax my carrot, h8tr! And hooray for Huggies.
- Trans Woman Shutters Immigrant’s Business For Refusing To Wax Male Genitalia
- Huggies Puts Dads Front and Center on Diaper BoxesCULTURE WARS, HITHER & YONBerkeley is berserk-eley, Christian Toto on conservative cartoonist Timothy Lim surviving in an SJW world, and finally two essays on today’s 50th anniversary of Neil Armstrong walking on the moon… which came on the heels of Ted Kennedy murdering Mary Jo Kopehcne. The highest of highs, and the lowest of lows.
- Berkeley Bans “Male-Centric” Language in City Code, Like “Manhole,” “Manmade”
- Toto: How Artist Timothy Lim Avoids Comic Industry Blacklisting
- From Chappaquiddick to Tranquility Base in One Weekend
- The Apollo 11 Moon Landing Was a Triumph of American Exceptionalism
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
And in honor of the 50th Anniversary of Apollo 11, I give you Apollo 100 with “Joy.”