Good morning kids. Tuesday and the fallout from the now completely debunked smear round two of Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh continues. The salient point made by Rush Limbaugh yesterday and underscored by David Harsanyi in the links below is that, to paraphrase and combine the two, the revelation that the NY Times smeared Kavanaugh and now hangs its head in shame misses the point, mostly because they are not hanging their head in shame. Far from it. Limbaugh:
… More than likely what’s gonna happen here, the purpose of this is to discredit everything Kavanaugh does from this day forward on the bench. Let me explain to you how that’s gonna happen. The Supreme Court has a ruling on guns, the Supreme Court has a ruling on abortion, the Supreme Court has a ruling on anything, and the majority is conservatives, and Kavanaugh joins the conservatives. Every story about Kavanaugh, “Brett Kavanaugh, US Supreme Court justice who sided with the majority here, is often accused of sexual abuse and rape over the course of his college life.” That’s gonna be in every story reporting on Kavanaugh’s every ruling. Mission accomplished, is what this is!…
… The point is that we’re not talking about journalism here, folks… We’re talking about perhaps the leading edge of the spear here in the Democrat Party attack apparatus. This, I believe, is a coordinated-timeline attack. It’s all part of the overriding Democrat Party strategy to get rid of Donald Trump and to punish anybody that he appointed or that he worked with for all kinds of reasons. A) to get rid of the vestige of anything to do with Trump, and to try to create a reality where Trump really never existed. “This was just some mistake. The 2016 election shouldn’t have happened.” They’re just trying to rewrite history, and at the same time they’re sending a message to any other judges that Trump might choose, “You might not want to do this, because we’re waiting here to destroy you…”
Sure, it’s about partisanship and peddling books and selling newspaper subscriptions, but in the end, Democrats’ smearing of Brett Kavanaugh is also about delegitimizing the Supreme Court – the only institution that will inhibit the progressive agenda no matter who wins elections.
Conservatives justices aren’t merely wrong, they’re nefarious and racist and extremist, you see, so virtually anything Democrats do to try and stop them is now rationalized. In this world, the accused, rather than the accuser, bears the “burden of proof.” In this world hucksters like Michael Avenatti are turned into experts and major news outlets will eagerly repeat and spread slander as news…
… Excited journalists were instead smitten by the professionalism and “principles” of The New York Times article. Headlines about “new allegations” were blasted across the media landscape even after the correction. The important thing to them is that journalists can keep framing Kavanaugh as a problematic justice and Democrats can keep using the word “illegitimate” to describe his seat…
The coup to take out candidate Trump and then President Trump is exactly the same as this, or more to the point, this is merely an extension of it. On the granular level, the courts since perhaps the time of Marbury and most definitely since the FDR administration were where the Left went to ram down our collective throat all of their insane policies that never stood a chance at the ballot box. And once ruled the law of the land, it was forever etched in stone. So now that the courts are gradually realigning themselves back towards justices who swear loyalty to the Constitution and not the Communist Manifesto, plus a detectable undercurrent of popular revulsion for the purveyors of same, there can only be one recourse for the Left: De-legitimization. And that goes hand in hand with the ongoing de-legitimization of American history, western civilization, the Scottish Enlightenment, Judeo-Christian morals and values and all that goes with it.
Whether the Left’s leaders see and understand their 100-plus year slow motion hijacking of the nation is possibly slipping through their grasp or truly believe their own agitprop about the evil of America is irrelevant. The end result is still the same; a growing threat of lawlessness up to and including the use of violence to maintain the power they have and perhaps attempt a grand coup.
From shooting unarmed lawmakers at a softball field and nearly beating them to death on their front lawns to confronting them in restaurants, threatening their families and children or smearing them to such an extent as to virtually ruining their careers and livelihoods, the Left has declared war on us. And, gentle reader, they are coming for you. Masterpiece Cake Shop, Memories Pizza and now “social credit scoring” are the tip of the iceberg. They will not leave us alone. We will be made to cheer them on and woe to anyone who stops applauding first. We are all Brett Kavanaugh now. High time we wake up to that fact.
- New York Times Now Admits New Kavanaugh Accusation Is Fake News
- Kavanaugh Smear Authors Claim Exculpatory Evidence Was in the Kavanaugh Smear Until NY Times Editors Removed It
- Harsanyi: The Smearing Of Brett Kavanaugh Is An Attack On the Supreme Court
- Nadler on Kavanaugh Impeachment: “We Have Our Hands Full” with Trump Impeachment
- Trump Calls For Resignation Of NY Times Reporters Who Wrote Kavanaugh Hit Piece
- Spawn of the Jap Jeffrey Epstein, Maizie Hirohito, Calls For Kavanaugh Impeachment
- Toto: Hollywood Ignores Avalanche of Pro-Kavanaugh Facts
- Cleveland: Lindsey Graham, Start Fighting For Justice For Brett Kavanaugh
- Repubs Cheer as Dems Seize on Losing Campaign Issue of Kavanaugh Ahead of 2020CIVIL WAR 2.0Authorize the use of deadly force on anyone who attacks an ICE facility. Enough is enough, Mr. President.
- ICE Facilities To Receive Security Overhaul Following Violent AttacksAMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, MIGRANT INVASION, BORDER SECURITYTo the border we go where, is it my imagination or do foreigners whose illegal presence on our soil constitutes a crime have standing to sue our government for bennies, or is that just rage-inducing chutzpocrisy? Tom Homan rips Congress for not protecting our sovereignty, good news and bad news in the reduced numbers, one of Nancy Palsi’s spark-of-humanity boys is anything but, and Jorge Ramos gets knocked off his elevator shoes in the last link.
- DACA Illegals Sue to Ensure They Can Use Welfare and Still Get Green Cards
- Former ICE Chief Homan Tells Politicians to “Stand Up and “Do Your Job” on Border Crisis
- Even With Numbers Falling, the Rest of the Border Crisis Is Not Being Solved
- Honduran Native Accused of Repeatedly Raping 6-Year-Old in Montgomery County
- The Micro Machismo of Jorge RamosOFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISMHideous trio of cunning runts booted from the Women’s March.
- Report: Women’s March Dropping Sarsour, Mallory, and Bland Due to Anti-Semitism ControversiesDEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGASDaniel Greenfield on the troubles of Tribble.
- Greenfield: How Obama’s Senior Response Director Profited From Disaster in Puerto RicoCLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, THE MUELLER DECEPTIONManhattan DA goes on fishing expedition, White House restricts Lewandowski testimony, ex-Comey aide spills beans on how the lanky hunk of piss set up the President, and maybe Michael Flynn is at last in the catbird seat.
- Manhattan District Attorney Subpoenas Trump’s Accounting Firm for Personal, Corporate Tax Returns
- White House Restricts Corey Lewandowski’s House Testimony
- Ex-Comey Aide Describes How FBI Chief Prepared For Infamous Trump Tower Meeting
- Michael Flynn Graymails the GovernmentPOLITICSTrump’s approval surging once again as he was in New Mexico for yet another great rally, Dems set to investigate Mrs. Cocaine Mitch thanks to Peter Schwiezer’s book, Trump wants them to investigate Obama for his Netflix deal, Michigan Dem silent about feelings on Rancida, Blotto O’Rourke and the 1619 Project, Joe Walsh is a joke, and Dennis Prager deciphers Democrat debate drivel from last week.
- Trump Approval Climbs, Tracks Better Than Obama At Same Point
- Trump New Mexico Rally: Bashes NY Times,Praises Kavanaugh, Touts Energy Independence
- President Trump Celebrates Latino Supporters in New Mexico: “They Want the Wall”
- Democrats Investigate Elaine Chao in Wake of Schweizer’s Secret Empires’Bombshell
- Trump Suggests House Judiciary Investigation into Obama’s Netflix Deal
- Michigan Dem Stevens Won’t Say Whether She Endorses Rancida Taliban
- Why Blotto O’Rourke’s Embrace of the 1619 Project Is Dangerous
- Republican Presidential Candidate Joe Walsh Call His Own Party a Cult After States Cut Primaries
- Prager: Do You Know What the Democrats Said at Their Debate?FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH Right on cue as if to underscore my opening rant, Arizona high court hands big victory for religious liberty and the first amendment, on the Google threat to liberty and ripping the media over Kavanaugh et al.
- Christian Artists Can’t Be Forced to Make Gay Wedding Invites, Arizona Supreme Court Rules
- Google and Its Pals Are Worse than Anyone Thought
- In the Land of No Consequence, Bad Behavior FestersSECOND AMENDMENTSheila Jackass-Lee goes ape on gun grabbing, Arizona gun store sells out of AKs and ARs for Beto special and the irony that today is Constitution Day.
- Sheila Jackass-Lee: House Members Will Have to Start “Flooding” the Senate to Get Gun Control
- “Sold Out”: Arizona Gun Store Offers “Beto Specials” on AR15s and AK47s
- Blotto’s Gun Grab and Constitution DayABORTIONCalifornia mandates abortion pill access at public colleges, former PP prexy dishes on being abused by the baby-killers, Mayor Buttplug supports new clinic in South Bend from employee of dead Mengele enthusiast, and an OB/GYN tells the horrible truth.
- California Passes Bill Forcing Public Universities To Offer Abortion Pills
- Former Planned Parenthood President Accuses Organization Of Hypocrisy, Intimidation
- Update: Mayor Buttplug Supports Opening Clinic Linked to Former Employee of Disgraced Abortionist
- OB/GYN Testifies Before Congress: Babies That Survive Abortion Are Being Left to DieFOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONALThe Iran situation heats up as Sec State Pompeo heads to the KSA for talks, Chris Coons talking up military action against Farsis, Tusli Coffeecake not hot to trot for that idea, the insane foreign policy mindset Trump has to untangle, head Farsicle rejects any jaw-jaw with Great Satan, and a reminder that our new number one oil status at last puts us in a good position to deal with this as it should have been ages ago. Elsewhere, Chi-Coms furious that a Hong Kong activist is coming to America and a call for the next NSA chief to end the Afghan debacle.
- President Sending Sec State Pompeo to Saudi Arabia to Discuss Oil Attacks
- Dem Sen. Coons: “This May Well Be the Thing That Calls for Military Action Against Iran”
- Iran’s Supreme Leader: There Will Be No Talks with US at Any Level
- Tulsi Coffeecake to Trump: Having US Act as “Saudi Arabia’s Bitch” Is Not “America First”
- Iran’s Attack on Saudi Arabia Reveals Our Foreign Policy Muddle
- Iran Will Keep Escalating Until Trump Hits Back… Or Folds
- America’s Oil Miracle: A Bulwark Against Iran, and No Thanks to Democrats
- Hong Kong Activist Headed For DC; Chi-Coms Furious
- Trump’s Next National Security Adviser Should Focus On Ending the Afghanistan WarWE-ALL-SLAM-FOR-I-SLAMMuslim mayor of some Jersey town infuriated for being questioned by CBP after coming back from Turkey and Raymond Ibrahim on Trump’s correct assessment of Islam in 2016 vis a vis Dem pandering to Muslims ahead of 2020.
- Muslim Mayor of Prospect Park, NJ Enraged at Being Questioned by Border Patrol on Return from Turkey
- Trump’s “Islam Hates Us” ReturnsTHE ECONOMY, STUPIDUAW strikes GM as union leaders under investigation, record crude oil price spike after Iranian attack, and two articles about California’s war on the gig economy.
- Auto Workers Strike Against GM Comes As Union Leaders Face Corruption Investigation
- Crude Oil Prices Make History: Spike Most Ever After Attacks On Saudi Sites
- California Gags the Gig Economy
- New York Labor Groups Eye California’s Bill That Would Recognize Uber, Lyft Drivers As EmployeesCRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKYMostly peaceful Pakistani known for mostly peacefully urinating in massage parlors, gets life in prison for mostly peacefully stabbed masseuse to death.
- Pakistani “Pee Guy” Rohail Sarwar Gets Life Sentence for Murder (the religion of pees – jjs)EDUCATION, INDOCTRINATIONYour daily dose of tits, teeth and stupidity.
- Toothy McBigTits AOC: Free Public College Should Be Passed at Same Time as Student Loan ForgivenessHEALTHCARENow vaping is to be abolished.
- A Bad Case of the VaporsRED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISMNo need for comment.
- “Climate Change”: A Leftist Excuse to Redistribute Wealth and Destroy the WestFEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCYOregon’s island of Dr. Moreau and a victory in of all places New York City.
- How Oregon Built A Transgender Medical-Industrial Complex On Junk Science
- NYC to Drop “Conversion Therapy” Ban after Jewish Therapist Mounts Legal ChallengeCULTURE WARS, HITHER & YONIs Major League Baseball getting a taqqiya sunrise?, more on Mugabe, an excellent rejoinder to Dean Baquet and the disgusting 1619 Project and a look at the Constitution in context to the madness of today as we celebrate its anniversary. How many more does it have? Gevalt.
- MLB’s Reasons for Nixing NY Mets’ 9/11 Tribute Don’t Add Up
- Mugabe: The Death of a Dictator
- Hey, Dean Baquet: I Demand an “1871 Project”
- The Political Community of the US Constitution
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
I enjoy the morning report on Ace of Spades, but it is good to know of a back up. JJ Sefton, thanks for all the
hard work you do to help us see how yesterday went, and how it may go today, tomorrow, and beyond.
Part of the Iranian attack on Saudi oil is to get the Dems in Congress to impeach PDJT. We the deplorables are the real enemy, but he is in the way. So Iran is willing to take the hit to enable domestic enemies to proceed.
Dem Party = friends with enemies of the US like Iran and China.
J.J. Thank you for this labor of love. You keep me informed.
Glad you can take the weekend off.
Chris Coons looks to be banging a war drum on this. We are going to have to topple that regime. But that said, I do not think we should do it with our boots on their ground. But Iran must fall. And the Dems are going to go forward with impeachment no matter what but it will cost them dearly.
Always appreciate your morning report, well done.