Good morning kids. Tuesday and the beat goes on with the Democrats’ republic-killing election strategy of impeachment with the parallel goal of using it to bury any revelation of the Bidet Crime Family’s corruption, which leads straight to the Clinton-Obama-Intel Community attempt to overthrow the 2016 election.
That said, there are some new wrinkles to these intertwined tales. First, Julie Kelly over at American Greatness warns us that something is rotten in Denmark with this intel community IG Michael Atkinson:
… Atkinson, we are told, is a truth-seeker with no partisan agenda or political grudge. “The intelligence community’s chief watchdog, Michael Atkinson, is known to his peers and colleagues as a highly cautious ‘straight shooter’ who tends to keep his head down,” cooed Politico reporter Natasha Bertrand on September 23. One critical period in Atkinson’s resume, however, has been overlooked – probably intentionally – by his boosters in the media: His work as a top deputy in the Justice Department in 2016 and 2017 during the very same time that the DOJ was investigating Trump campaign aides and, after the election, incoming administration officials. Atkinson worked directly for two figures involved in both the counterintelligence probe into the Trump campaign and the set-up of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn…
… Another red flag is that Atkinson sent two letters about the “whistleblower” to the House Intelligence committee instead of its Senate counterpart. During his January 2018 public testimony to the Senate Intelligence committee prior to his confirmation, Atkinson said if there was a dispute with the Director of National Intelligence about the veracity of a claim, he would “talk to this Committee if that situation arose to that level, to keep you informed about those events.”
But Atkinson instead notified the highly-partisan House Intelligence committee led by Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), the same lawmaker who has lied to the American people for three years about evidence of Russian collusion. In a letter dated September 9 addressed to Schiff and Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), Atkinson alerted the committee that the acting Director of National Intelligence did not agree with Atkinson’s judgment that the claim was an “urgent concern” (An assessment somewhat laughable now that the call’s transcript is public)…
… Subsequently, Atkinson sent another letter to Schiff and Nunes on September 17, which is best described as the IG tattling on the acting director for not responding the way Atkinson wanted him to respond.
Republicans should be raising several questions about Atkinson: Was he aware of or in any way involved in the Justice Department’s investigation into the Trump campaign? Did he handle the FISA warrant against Carter Page? Did he know about the FISA on Page prior to April 2017? Did he meet with Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page or any of the collusion conspirators in 2016 or 2017? Was he aware of or involved in [FBI National Security Division Chief Mary] McCord’s dealings with the White House regarding Michael Flynn?…
Sorry for the beefy pull-quote but you should read the whole thing. In any case just reading not only connections between Atkinson and the original coup plotters but his subsequent actions involving this Ukraine bullshit, and I don’t have to read any further to remove any doubt that this is just more of the same.
Next up, surprise surprise! Looks like Schiff-for-Brains himself might have actual ties to a think tank backed by Hunter Bidet’s “ex-employer” Burisma Holdings. By the way, I refer you to the article either yesterday or Friday with half-artichoke/half-gin blossom Bill Weld and his ties to Mueller, Whitey Bulger, John Kerry’s stepson and Bidet the Lesser and their collective involvement in Ukrainian corrupt politicians and businesses.
Last, and most disgusting and/or stupid is Mitch McConnell now saying that if the House votes to impeach the President, the Senate has no choice but to hold the trial. How about you and the rest of the saggy, flabby duplicitous jag-offs of the GOP-e taking to the microphones to denounce what the Democrats are doing instead of dignifying an extension of the greatest political crime in American history? No, of course not because, bipartisanship. Feh.
- Fitton: Judicial Watch Steps Up, Sues for Records on Firing of Bidet-Ukraine Prosecutor
- Flashback: Schiff-for-Brains Caught Telling Russian Pranksters He’d Take Ukrainian Dirt on Trump
- GOP Senators Press DoJ to Investigate Corrupt Clinton and Bidet Ties to Ukraine
- Ukraine Mystery: Schiff-for-Brains Staffer Made August Visit for Think Tank Backed by Hunter Bidet’s Old EmployerIMPEACHMENT FOLLIESAlong with all of the above, we have the political analyses of what this all means for us, Trump and the Democrats heading to 2020. At this point I tend to agree with
My own sentiment echoes that of Patricia McCarthy writing at American Thinker:… George Bernard Shaw wrote, “He knows nothing; and he thinks he knows everything. That points clearly to a political career.” Shaw’s politics aside, the quote describes our current Democrats. They are lying every chance they get about what the transcript of Trump’s conversation with Ukraine’s President Zelensky actually revealed. Clearly, they never thought Trump would release it, foiling Schiff’s master plan to read his wholly fictional account to malign the president. Schiff thinks we are so dumb that we won’t know that what he read was pure fakery. Another stratagem bungled. So desperate are the Democrats to stave off what is coming that they think that by dirtying up Trump now, they can blunt the disastrous repercussions of the Horowitz and Durham reports on top of what is already known about their entire venomous grand design.Theirs is a fool’s errand. Trump will not be removed from office, and he will win in 2020, in part with the inadvertent help of the Democratic Party and their overt obsession with finishing off the Trump presidency.Inshalla.
- President Trump: Investigate Adam Schiff for “Fraud & Treason”
- Top Lawmakers Tell Intel Community Inspector General: Come Clean On Secret Changes To Whistleblower Rules
- Inspector General’s Ties Suggest Ukraine “Scandal” is Just More Collusion Hoax
- Cleveland: Did the Inspector General’s Office Help the “Whistleblower” Try To Frame Trump?
- Dems Subpoena Giuliani For Docs Related To Impeachment Inquiry
- Mitch McYertle: Senate Has “No Choice” But to Hold Trial if House Impeaches Trump (RUFKM?! – jjs)
- Senate Shouldn’t Dignify Impeachment Parody With a Trial
- Ol’ Yeller Levin” Republicans Must “Make the Democrats pay a Price” for Palsi Pelosi’s “Hijacked” Impeachment Process
- Why Palsi Pelosi Now Supports Impeachment Even Though It’s Insane
- GOP Leaders Raise Important Questions on Impeachment Process, But Democrats Aren’t Answering
- Impeachment: The Democrat Campaign to Re-Elect TrumpCLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, THE MUELLER DECEPTIONThe good Roger Simon on a Michael Mukasey op-ed warning about the pandora’s box the Dems opened up with the Ukraine lie, Jim Jordan advises Trump how to stop the damn leaks. Personally, I prefer firing squads but YMMV. Also, an ex-CIA office spills all to Tu-Ca on how that agency is totally corrupt.
- Good Roger Simon: Mukasey Op-Ed Should Strike Fear in Democrats
- Jordan: Trump Should Be Putting Everything in the Classified Server
- “Chilling”: Former CIA Officer Tells Tu-Ca Why Trump Should Ask Senate To Investigate the CIACIVIL WAR 2.0This happened in Canada but it can and does happen here. Death to Antifa.
- Antifa Harass Elderly Couple, Refuse To Let Them Cross the StreetAMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, MIGRANT INVASION, BORDER SECURITYBack to the border where more Obama-appointed hacks-in-black are sabotaging this President. Unfortunately, if he just tells them to pound sand, we’ll have perhaps actual grounds for impeachment, despite the real impeachable parties being these hacks themselves. No matter, ICE seems to be going ahead undeterred in going after illegal aliens even in the so-called sanctuary states. Also, another spark-of-humanity boy tenderly shoots a guy in the head and it looks like Elizabeth Warpaint is going all the way wild for the Toothy McBigTits thumbs up. The Trump re-election ad writes itself right there.
- Trump’s Immigration Agenda Hit With String Of Losses By Obama Judges (if he ignores the judiciary it’s impeachable, I guess – jjs)
- 46 Illegal Immigrants from 10 Countries Arrested in Ohio, Michigan ICE Operation
- ICE Targets Illegals in Sanctuary City Raids
- Illegal Alien Charged with Shooting Man in Head… In What Appeared to Be a Car Crash
- Elizabeth Warpaint Backs Toothy McBigTits AOC’s Illegal Immigrant Welfare Plan (federal rent control, welfare for illegals and ex-cons – jjs)OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISMDaniel Greenfield on the disgusting hypocrisy of the Dems.
- Greenfield: They Won’t Stand Up to Bro-Fo Omar, But They’ll Call Trump an Anti-SemiteDEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGASAl Franken? Never heard of him. Also, a would-be Tawana Brawley admits to faking it in order to smear SLOTUS Karen Pence. Watch for the media to not retract the story or do a fake-but-accurate tap dance and still blame Caucasian males for this.
- Former Dem Staffer Is 9th Woman to Accuse Al Franken of Groping
- Sixth-Grade Girl Admits To Fabricating Hate Attack That Media Linked To Mike Pence’s Wife, School SaysPOLITICSLatinos amore mucho el presidente HombreNaranjaMalo, don’t tell me Hillary is not going to jump in (oh please, oh please), Salena Zito on the night of the wrong jives in the Dem party, severely bankrupt (morally and financially) Cory Booker fleeces suckers to stay in race, Mrs. Cocaine Mitch fights back, Eric Holder is really a disgusting chutzpadik while Styrene Steyer is tiresome, and Jon Bel Edwards the scion of slaveholders in Lou’zanna faces the heat on where he stands on impeachment.
- Latino Crowd at White House Reception Chants “Four More Years!”
- Hillary Clinton: Trump Is an “Illegitimate” President; “Of Course He’s Obsessed With Me”
- Zito: Old-School House Democrats Face Primary Challenges From Progressives Across the Country
- Spare-Change-acus: Cory Booker Reaches $1.7 Million Fundraising Goal In Less Than 10 Days, Will Stay In Race
- Trump’s DOT Slaps Back At Reports Suggesting Elaine Chao Used Her Office To Help Her Family
- Eric Holder: “Republicans Are Going to Cheat” in 2020 (they’re going to recruit the Black Panthers to intimidate voters? – jjs)
- Styrene Steyer: Trump Hates 80% of Americans (by creating millions of jobs and putting them back to work? – jjs)
- Impeachment Takes Center Stage in Louisiana Governor RaceFIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH The New York Times and CBS 60 Minutes are frauds and liars, Kamala-Toe hates free speech, Trump urges SCOTUS to stay out of dispute that could cost Google $8 billion, on investigating Chi-Com propaganda in Congress (as if they needed to propagandize that shit-hole, all things considered), National Laughingstock even funnier with that story and the post-truth world is here.
- Letter From Australian Official Emerges That Casts Doubt On Report From New York Times
- CBS’ 60 Minutes Stands By Its Bogus Reporting That Whistleblower Is Under Federal Protection
- Kamala-Toe Harris: Trump’s “Twitter Account Should Be Suspended”
- Flashback: New York Times Opposed Impeachment Threats When They Thought Hillary Would Win
- Trump Burns Google Before Supreme Court In Copyright Dispute
- Congress Pursues Investigation Into Proliferation of Chinese Communist Propaganda on Capitol Hill
- WaPo Fantasizes About President Pelosi, Or Something
- Living in a Post-Truth WorldSECOND AMENDMENTHarsanyi with a Day-Ending-in-Y Dept. entry.
- Harsanyi: With the Help of Media, Democrats Are Smearing the NRAFOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONALRusskies cozying up to MBS, Salvini’s ouster means more migrants heading to Italy, Trump bans top Farsis from coming here, this Xi bastard is full of himself (himself being dung), and Turk Turdogon is a cheap pimp preening in $2.00 whorehouse.
- After Saudi Attacks, Russia Makes Its Regional Presence Felt
- Italy: Salvini Out, Migrants In
- Trump Bans Travel Visas for Top Iran Officials and Family
- Report: Communist China Replacing Ten Commandments With Quotes by President Xi (thou shalt not have any rooftop Hong Kongers? – jjs)
- While Turk Turdogon Slammed Israel At UN, Turkish Support For Terror Was RevealedDEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRSThank you, Bill and Hillary, with the help of Loral Space Industries!
- Reports: China’s Nuclear Missile Can Reach US in 30 Minutes (same quality as their cat food and drywall? – jjs)DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTIONMaybe they’ll stop the spending and cut taxes? Yeah, right.
- Judge: Blue State Taxpayers Stuck with Trump’s Tax Overhaul (link to AOL Huffington – jjs)EDUCATION, INDOCTRINATIONMore on the mad racialism of DeBolshevik and Carranza.
- Bill DeBolshevik’s Great White LieFEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCYIs that chemical castration or comical castration? What a fucked up time to be alive.
- Doctors Give Gender-Confused Children Same Drug Used To Castrate Sex Offenders… NBC Calls It “Health Care”CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YONDat’s RAICES! Literally, as Netflix surprisingly airs a non-leftist take on the border, the Church of Sweden ate rotten lutefisk, dark age cancel culture, and a look back at the Berlin Airlift.
- “Propaganda”: Immigration Activist Group Raices Slams Netflix Series Border Security: America’s Front Line (shocked Netflix even airs it – jjs)
- Church Of Sweden Announced Greta “Scoldilocks” Thunberg “Successor” Of Jesus (what do Muslim nations know of Jesus anyway – jjs)
- The Atavism of Cancel Culture
- How the Berlin Airlift Beat Back Communism 70 Years Ago Today
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.