Good morning kids. Start of a new week and with it the concomitant flood of links from over the weekend so let’s get to it. The top story is off course is the fallout from last week’s House vote that officially (I think) started the ball rolling with an alleged actual impeachment process. Or was it investigation? Meh. No matter what the hell is going on, forget the idiotic Fox News poll. Were it actually reflective of the mood of the American people, you would not have fools like James Clyburn equivocating about the fact that the vote lacked any kind of bipartisanship, or even the reliably Leftist rag The Atlantic for once being honest about how no one is talking about it on the campaign trail. All this is is the latest – and certainly not the last – attempt by the Democrat-Media Complex to taint the President so as to fatally damage him in the eyes of the voters 12 months from now. It’s also a desperate attempt to paint the real investigation into the real crimes of the Obama/Clinton-led attempted and ongoing coup against this President and we the people (the people and the document that that is the preamble to) as illegitimate and politically motivated retribution. Heh. Tick tock, but more on that in a bit.
The big question mark is the GOP-e, since that is also the audience to whom this is being targeted. The solidarity in the House was crucial in getting the minds right of the questionable few in the Senate should an actual impeachment ever occur and move to a trial phase. And considering his horrid poll numbers in one of his several home states, I should think that as much as he’s itching to stab Trump in the face, Pee-Air Defecto is probably not going to do it or support it. At least if he were smart he wouldn’t. And as he goes, so goes the Alaskan Snow-Queen, the Maine Merkin and all the other deadbeats putatively on our side of the aisle in the upper chamber.
In any case, as this rogue Colonel Vindman is exposed for his shady ties to Ukraine (more than merely his place of birth), and as the identity of this whistleblower has all but been confirmed as a Deep State spy and flunky for coup plotter John Brennan, this latest surefire plan in the Acme Overthrow Presidents Kit is fizzling out and blowing up in the Dems’ collective face. I had no idea but Vindman also has a twin brother who is also a lieutenant colonel who worked in the White House and he is supposedly going to be called to testify. This is devolving into Frasier or the Jeremy Irons film Dead Ringers. Also, the attorney for the yet-to-be-officially-identified Eric Ciaramella is now saying his client will agree to answer questions from the GOP members on the House committee, but only in with written responses. Yeah, no.
As I said, collapsing like a wet blini, but at least the base is appeased. No matter that what the Democrat-Let has done is to completely shred whatever last vestige of comity and the rule of law that might have existed. Meh, considering what is being taught in the schools for at least the past 40 years, it’s kind of a miracle we’ve held it together as a society this long. Add to that the fact that we have one political party that is a de facto internal enemy of the people, a propagandistic media in league with them, a federal bureaucracy and judiciary acting as its rubber stamp, and a seemingly compromised flag officer corps whose top echelons now openly espouse removing a president they disapprove of by force of arms, and we have ourselves a situation. In spite of all that has happened and for sure all that is to come, I think Trump will win in 2020. But, we as a nation and society are in uncharted waters. Things cannot go on as before. Interesting times, for sure.
- Schiff-for-Brains’ Impeachment Train to Nowhere
- Kimball: Doing the Impeachment Math
- Ol’ Yeller Levin on House Dems’ Impeachment Effort: “This Entire Thing is a Sham”
- Nancy Palsi’s Impeachment Banana Republic
- Clyburn: Pelosi Wasn’t Talking About Congress When She Said Impeachment Must Be Bipartisan
- The Atlantic: “Nobody Talks About Impeachment on the Campaign Trail”
- Fox News Polls Show 49% Of Americans Want Impeachment, Democrats Beating Trump In General Election (uh huh – jjs)
- Whistleblower Is Willing To Submit Written Answers To House Republicans, Lawyer Says (written by Schiff-for-Brains, no doubt – jjs)
- Impeachment, Nunc Pro Tunc
- Donald Trump Versus “The Interagency Consensus”
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
When a grand jury investigation is concluded, especially one that finds no reason to proceed with an indictment, the records are supposed to be sealed to protect the identities of innocent parties. Not here of course. The Democrat-Left wants to persecute and hound them to death. Bastards. Also, Victor Davis Hanson on what I had mentioned at the end of my above editorial. See also a related link at the end of the above section.
- First Batch Of Mueller Probe Interview Notes Have Been Released
- V.D. Hanson: The Military-Intelligence Complex
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, MIGRANT INVASION, BORDER SECURITY
An example of death by a thousand little coups. President’s move to prevent green card applicants from being a drain on our economy gets blocked by some stooge in Oregon, Border Patrol with record apprehensions of family units, Robert Spence on that other aspect of human smuggling, the smearing and derailing of Ken Cuccinelli and what the hell is wrong with North Carloina? I’d guess, blue state locusts that invaded from up north.
- Obama-Appointed Hack-in-Black Blocks Trump’s Health Care Rule For Immigrants
- CBP Apprehended a Record 473,683 Family Units at the Border
- Spencer: Muslim Migrant Smuggles At Least 6 Other Muslims Across US-Mexico Border
- The Mean Girl Senate and the Cuccinelli Nomination
- North Carolina Sanctuary Cities Freed 500 Criminal Illegal Aliens This Year
CIVIL WAR 2.0
A look at how we got to the boiling point.
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Is the timing of this piece by Ronan Farrow an attempt to abort a Hillary campaign? So-called “Justice Democrats” are anything but grassroots (see a related link about one of their own in NY who is a sick racialist), Joe Bidet is a liar (sorry for the redundancy), and a look at Philly corruption with music legend and Islamic convert Kenny Gamble and his association with Calypso Louie at the heart of it.
- Ronan Farrow: Bill Clinton “Credibly” Accused of Rape, Investigation Is “Overdue”
- “Grassroots” Justice Dems Fueled by Out-of-District Money
- Fact Check: Joe Bidet Lies About Stagnant Wages, Hunter’s Job in One Interview
- “King Kenny” and Corruption in South Philly
Nancy Palsi freaking out over the openly insane Marxist policy positions of her rivals, Bro-Fo Omar loves Jews… the self-gassing Marxist variety that is. Also two related essays on the dangers of this crazy coot if he ever gets the levers of power, and that can be said of any Democrat. So, with all this talk of the Sham Shoshone being the probable contender we get a new Harvard Harris poll that shows it’s between Joey Bidet and Hillary. Meanwhile, Tulsi Coffeecake on the rise, Tank Abrams raising money to fight voter suppression or something, Julian Castro circling the drain, Latinos reject this “Latinx” bullshit, Joe Bidet’s Catholic problems, his warning to blacks rings hollow considering how well they are doing in the Trump economy, Nazi collaborator Soros looking to rig DA races in Virginia, an autopsy of Blotto Beto and the “back to school” election. Triple-Throuple Lindy, anyone?
- “What Are You Thinking?”: Pelosi Expresses Concern That Democrats’ Left-Wing Base Could Cost Them the Election
- Bernie Sanders Says His Ideas “Are Not Far-Left” At Forum In Iowa (take that< Pelosi – jjs)
- Bro-Fo Omar: Bernie Sanders “a President Who Will Fight Against Western Imperialism”
- Farshimmelt Alta-Kocker: A Totalitarian Marxist, Not a “Social Democrat”
- New Harvard Harris Poll Has Hillary and Joe Bidet Tied For First Place
- Mayor Buttplug Suggests Primary Moving Toward” A Two-Way” Race Between Him and Elizabeth Fugazi
- Tulsi Coffeecake Takes a Shot At DNC, Says She Will “Rebuild a New Democratic Party”
- Tulsi Gabbard and the Briar Patch
- Nazi Collaborator George Soros Sends Last-Minute Cash to Virginia Prosecutor Candidates
- NY Justice Democrat: White Male Terrorism Is “Biggest Issue” in US
- Tank Abrams Starts New College Op to Combat Alleged Voter Suppression (with a big fat check from the wife of James Comey, to boot
- Report: Castro Staffers Looking for Other Jobs as Campaign Struggles
- 98 Percent of Hispanics Reject “Latinx” Label (they should reject “Hispanic” as well – jjs)
- Joe Bidet’s Catholic Problem
- Who’s Putting Who in Chains?
- Poll: 18% of Americans Have a Positive View of Mittelschmerz Pee-Air Defecto
- Blotto Beto Outwoke Himself
- The “Back to School” Election
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
NY Slimes protects Elizabeth Fugazi on her pregnancy lie, Jack Dorsey and Twitter’s muzzling of conservative voices, Bill Maher includes Dennis Prager? The horror! Reddit censorship of pro-Trump group highlighting anti-cop violence, CNN is a bedsore on the body politic, and the National Laughingstock had a pretty horrible week, didn’t they? Not that it matters to them at all.
- Report: NY Times Sat On Evidence Debunking Elizabeth Poo-Poo-Papoose Pregnancy Firing Claim
- Twitter’s No Political Ads Policy Will Further Restrict Conservatives, Say Critics
- Free Speech Means Free Speech
- Toto: Daily Beast Slams Bill Maher for Letting Dennis Prager Speak
- “This Is Why People Kill Cops”: Censored Trump Supporters Highlight Anti-Cop Threats on Reddit
- CNN’s Reliable Gaslighting
- The Washington Post’s Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week
Some hope in Virginia?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Brexit going tits up if Bo-Jo and Farage won’t get together, unrest in the Levant screws up the Farsis’ plans, more kudos for PDT’s foreign policy, rocket attacks on Israel and what they mean beyond trying to kill Jews, EU officials pissed at eastern European members for not wanting to commit national suicide, Jew hate at soccer games, and alarm bells about Russians meddling in Venezuela.
- UK Election: Bo-Jo’s Lead Narrows as Remainers Form Pact; Farage’s Brexit Party Goes it Alone
- Upheavals in Lebanon and Iraq Throw a Monkey Wrench Into Iran’s Strategic Designs
- President Trump’s Foreign Policy Wisdom
- Islamic Jihad Launches Weekend Rocket Salvo at Israel
- EU Official: Poland, Hungary, and Czech Republic Broke EU law by Refusing to Take in Migrants
- Anti-Semitism at Soccer Games
- Russia’s Involvement in Venezuela Is Troublesome for the West
Judith Miller says Baghdadi’s gone but the Caliphate lingers on and quick, somebody tell Kaepernick about this! Pfft.
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
The California fires top this section with Trump ripping Gavin Gruesome and how environmentalism and bureaucracy fuels the fires. Also, Mike Lee warns on ABA liberalism vis a vis judicial nominees and Richard Fernandez on California and other signs of societal devolution/dissolution.
- Trump to Gavin Gruesome on California Fires: “Get Your Act Together”; Update – Gruesome Responds
- New California Fire Grows as Crews Make Headway on Other Blazes
- How Big-Government Regulation Contributed to California’s Wildfires
- Mike Lee: Cut the ABA’s Privileged Say-So on Judicial Nominees: “Significant Left-Leaning Bias There”
- Fernandez: How the World to the Dark Tower Came
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Sham Shoshone wants to supersize the IRS. Oh joy. Also, Trump economy going great guns is more bad news for Democrat chances but SCOTUS lays an egg with allowing cities to sue banks
- Elizabeth Hekawi Promises IRS Will Have “Super Duper Enforcement” Powers If She Wins (what the hell do they have now?! – jjs)
- Democrats Eat Trump’s Dust
- Record 158,510,000 Americans Employed in October; 23rd Record for Trump
- Jobs Way Up, Unemployment Low… But Krugman on Trump 2016: “A Global Recession, No End in Sight”
- SCOTUS Allows Miami to Sue Banks for Its Economic Woes
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Madness above and below ground in NYC and a look at female perpetrated crime and abuse. Content warning on that link for those with weak constitutions.
- “Punch That Cop!”: Protesters Threaten Police During NYC Subway Protest in Brooklyn
- Allegedly Transgender Woman Gashes 79-Year-Old Man’s Head With Stiletto Heel For Preaching On NYC Subway: Report
- Female Offenders: Perpetrators, Predators, and Pedophiles
Medicare for All is such an abject disaster, even SNL rips it. More on that show later…
- “We’re Talking Trillions”: Elizabeth Hekawi’s $52 Trillion “Medicare-For-All” Disaster Mocked by… Saturday Night Live
- Hold On: New Report Shows How Much Americans’ Taxes Would Have to Go Up to Pay for “Medicare for All”
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
He who controls the language, etc. Or is that Xe, or Xer, or Xim, or Xilch…
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
He’s lovin’ it! And so now he’s out. McDonald’s CEO forced to ankle over prohibited relationship with employee and a related piece on the Katie Throuple affair as barometer to a sick society. Also, Christian Toto thinks that SNL piece on Fauxcahontas was just propaganda, another look at the relevance of The Joker, so much for that myth about peaceful native Americans, a look at this movie Dark Fate in context to Hollywood today, and a review of the first biopic of Harriet Tubman.
- McDonald’s CEO Out Over Employee Relationship, Company Announces New Leadership
- Katie Hill Affair and its Aftermath are Signs of America’s Decline
- Toto: SNL Goes Full Pravda for “President” Elizabeth Hekawi
- Joker: The Warning
- Largest Child-Sacrifice Graveyard Strikes Huge Blow to Native American Innocence Myth
- Hollywood’s Dark Fate Foretold in Box Office Performance of Dark Fate
- First-Ever Biopic On Harriet Tubman Elevates Christian Faith of Freedom Fighter
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.