Good morning kids. Midweek and the results from the off-year elections are in. The big story revolves around the key race for governor of Kentucky and Democrat Greg Beshear is ahead of Matt Bevin by a thin margin, roughly 4,000 votes or 0.3%. Of course, as the Democrats race to stuff 10 or 20,000 more ballots into the trunk of Al Franken’s Buick LeSabre, Beshear is declaring victory, but Bevin as of this morning has yet to concede. Oddly enough, Kentucky has elected its first black attorney general, who just happens to be a Republican. Congratulations to Daniel Cameron and vayr-ge-hargit to Nazi collaborator George Soros and his AG project.
Elsewhere, the other big story is Democrats taking control of both houses of the Virginia legislature for the first time in decades. With all the locust carpetbaggers escaping from blue state shit holes, as well as the creeping socialist-sharia from DC infecting the surrounding counties, perhaps the die had been cast. But the fact that the GOP did not have a candidate in fully one quarter of the races is inexcusable.
Also of note in the plus column, Republican Tate Evers has won the gubernatorial race in Mississippi and Washington State voters narrowly rejected a ballot initiative to reinstate affirmative action after a 20-year ban. On the down side, New York City overwhelmingly enacts “ranked voting,” which all but legalizes election rigging. Can’t seem to find any results for some of the other races, so stay tuned.
Now on to our regularly scheduled meshugas…
It certainly looks like the completely lawless effort to remove President Trump from office via impeachment is turning into yet another flop for the Dems. Despite Adam Schiff-for-Brains having Soviet-like absolute control over the entire process, all of his alleged witnesses, whistleblowers and perjurers are having their testimony debunked in almost real time either by documented evidence such as the all-important transcript of the phone call between Trump and Ukie prexy Zelensky, or other witnesses who are simply spitting out the words that the bug-eyed bastard is putting in their mouths. And much to the shock and horror of their allies and/or puppet masters in the agitprop media, the American public is seeing through the sham, to the extent that Trump’s base is standing by him even more steadfastly and others who may not care one way or the other for the President are gravitating to him, repulsed by no doubt the ugliest episode in American political history.
As usual, Mollie Hemingway delivers with a report on how things are so bad that the media is resorting to just broadcasting lies (shocking, I know). Yet despite acknowledging the political suicide going for this is, frosh Dem Rep Cindy Axne from Iowa still voted for it, along with all but two Democrats in the House. In any case, Schiff-for-Brains has released some of the testimony of Gordon Sondland and Kurt Volker, none of which prove anything, even Sondland’s revised testimony. Rand Paul has had enough of this garbage and is stating he is going to officially release Eric Ciaramella’s name, referring to him as a “material witness” to this madness. Finally, an essay in which despite the slings and arrows hurled at this President and in fact we the American people, Trump is not going to take this lying down. The author intimates that he will ultimately play his “trump card” and take down this cancer from whence it sprang. And you know who that means. Inshalla.
- Hemingway: Real Talk – Impeachment Is Going Poorly For Democrats and the Media
- Dem Rep. Cindy Axne Confirms Backing Impeachment Inquiry “Absolutely” a Political “Disaster” for Democrats (and yet she voted for it – jjs)
- House Democrats Release Transcripts of Kurt Volker and Gordon Sondland Depositions
- No, Sondland’s Revised Testimony Doesn’t Prove There Was a Quid Pro Quo
- Rand Paul Says He Will Probably Disclose Whistleblower’s Name, Calls Him a “Material Witness”
- Volker Denies Quid Pro Quo in Testimony Transcripts: “No Leverage Implied”
- Who Can Stop Trump Now?
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
Hot on the heels of Lee Smith’s blockbuster, Jeffrey Lord takes a look at Gregg Jarret’s Witch Hunt. Quite a one-two punch to the gut of the Deep State.
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, MIGRANT INVASION, BORDER SECURITY
To the border we go, and with the Dem-Media Complex blood-libeling ICE as the second coming of the Einsatzgruppen, the Feds charge a man for shooting at ICE agents as they attempt to bust a human trafficking ring. I don’t see Toothy McBigTits shedding an Iron Eyes Cody glycerine tear down by the schoolyard over this, do you? Also, October was a great month and a look back at perhaps Ronald Reagan’s biggest mistake, next to choosing Bush 41 as a running mate.
- Shot: While Ice Tries to Protect Us from Dangerous Criminals, Media Wrongly Accuses Agency of Killing Detainees
- Chaser: Feds Charge Man with Shooting at ICE Agents During Human Trafficking Raid
- 0 Refugees Admitted to the United States in October (keep it up for another 40 years or so – jjs)
- “All You Americans Are Fired”
Aside from last night’s election results, a great piece from a female immigrant and former Democrat on why she’s gaga for MAGA, Joe Bribem rips into the Sham-Shoshone, Obama stooges attempt to beat a huge Trump ad advantage, Colorado voters reject government attempt to pocket their spare change, another autopsy of the Blotto O’Rourke fiasco cum presidential campaign, rancid old man rattles his dentures, and the final essay is whistling my tune, to wit: “America cannot coexist with those who mean to destroy it, even if they happen to be domestic enemies.”
- Kentucky Race Too Close To Call: Beshear Claims Victory, Bevin Has Not Conceded
- First American-Black Wins Kentucky AG Race… He’s a Republican.
- Democrats Complete Historic Sweep into Majority in Both Chambers of Virginia Legislature
- Virginia Democrats Faced No GOP Challenger in 25 Percent of State Senate Races (well, hell, if we’re not even going to pretend to fight… – jjs)
- 10 Reasons I Like Donald Trump… From a Female, Former-Democrat Immigrant
- Joe Bribem Accuses “Angry” Fauxcahontas Of “Elitism” After “Wrong Primary” Insult
- Obama Allies Launch Weapon To Neutralize Top Trump Advantage… It Pales In Comparison To Trump Campaign
- Colorado Voters Reject Forking Over More Money to State Government
- “And I Solemnly Promise You” (autopsy of the Blotto campaign – jjs)
- Farshimmelt Alta-Kocker Sandersnista: We Must Defeat “The Most Dangerous President in the History of Our Country” (in his case, that would be Nikita Khruschev – jjs)
- Ideology and American Government
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
The big story is the revelation wherein ABC “reporter” Amy Robach said over a hot mic that she was pissed about her random act of journalism, the revelations about Jeffrey Epstein, spiked three years ago. With that revelation, courtesy of the real journalists over at Project Veritas, ABC is in damage control mode, stating that her story didn’t meet their journalistic standards. That is to say, their standards are to protect any and all Leftists and Democrats from having the truth about them told on their network, especially in an election year and most especially if it damages a Clinton. I seem to recall a certain Greek homunculus named Stephanopoulos employed there as an anchorman. Just a coincidence, I’m sure. Seriously, today’s media is not to be trusted. Ever. If they write or broadcast something, you can be sure the opposite is the truth, or at the very least there is an ulterior motive to the story being reported. That is, if they feel that us unwashed lumpenproles should be informed lest our unformed notochords are too inferior to get the message right. After all, we did elect Trump.
Related to this, Hillary is on the warpath against Zuckerberg for daring to allow Trump to get his message out, to the extent that he did, on Facebook and Daniel Greenfield rips into her former boyfriend, yup, Robert B. Reichhhhhhhhhhhhhh-uh as an example of how the self-proclaimed elites feel it is their right to be the “mediators” of what we will and will not be allowed to see and or communicate as news. As usual, Greenfield pens a blood-boiler. Elsewhere, YouTube bans a video that tells the ugly, unvarnished truth about transgender madness by calling it “hate speech,” the totalitarian bent of Google, and a look back at the NY Times cover-up of the Holodomar and the Holocaust. I guess our parents and grandparents before us were just as dumb and ignorant as we are and would not have appreciated the subtle nuances of Stalin and Hitler.
- ABC News Says Epstein Bombshell Didn’t Satisfy Its “Standards”… Yet Ran Unfounded Allegations on Kavanaugh
- ABC News Leak Renews Focus On Elite Media Coziness With Jeffrey Epstein
- Jeffrey Epstein and “Fake Noose”
- How Clinton Cronies Kill Stories
- YouTube Bans Daily Signal Video On Gender Transitions Over “Hate Speech”
- Hillary Sez Zuckerberg Should “Pay a Price for What He is Doing to Our Democracy” Over Facebook Fact-Check Policy
- Related: Greenfield – The Serious Threat of Politicians Freely Communicating With the Public
- The 1932 and 1939 Project: How the New York Times Covered up Murder and Genocide
- The Google Archipelago
Well, it looks as if Coonman Baby-Killer will have the rubber stamp he needs to kill more babies in Virginia thanks to yesterday’s election and a supine GOP, and yet another sick bastard with a medical degree inadvertently makes the strongest case to end the barbarity with one sick joke.
- Today’s Election Will Determine the Future of Late-Term Abortions In Virginia
- Prominent Abortionist Accidentally Demolishes Nearly Every Pro-Abortion Argument In Less Than a Minute
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Over at the foreign desk, Teh Ted, Grahaminator and daughter-of-War-Cock oppose Trump on a loophole in his Iran sanctions, Marxist Mexi-Prexy rejects Trump aid in helping to wipe out the cartels that doubtless are propping the crook up in the first place, Nigel Farage rips into the Labour Party, Turkey pissed at US for having the poor taste to actually expose their ties to Hamas, Fauxcahontas’ hates Israel but that’s how you ante up to the Democrat table these days, win-win for US-Israel security cooperation, US sanctions five Venezuelans, German Antifa-neo-nazi-fascists break into home and beat up woman over luxury real estate development, elsewhere in Deutshland, a Jewish-looking non-Jew gets beaten for looking Jewish, the Juilliard School of Music hears the siren song of Chi-Com cash and communism, and a look back at the anniversary of the Berlin Wall coming down. The end of history, my ass.
- Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham, Liz Cheney Publicly Rebuke Trump On Iran (well what the hell is really going on here – jjs)
- “War Is Irrational”: Mexican President Rejects Trump’s Offer For War Against Drug Cartels
- Nigel Farage Goes Nuclear on Labour: “North London Intellectuals”
- Turkey, Whose President Fetes Hamas, Complains About US Terror Report
- Sen. Fauxcahontas’ Proposal to Divide Jerusalem is Not Only Immoral, But Dangerous
- US-Israel Security Cooperation Is A Win-Win
- US Sanctions Five Venezuelan Citizens
- German Antifa Fascist Thugs Viciously Beat Female Real Estate Employee in Her Home
- I’m an Indian Immigrant. I Was Accosted in Bonn, Germany, Because I Was Mistaken for a Jew
- Juilliard Goes to China
- The Wall Comes Down: An Anniversary That Matters
“Smokey Bear? I KEEEEEEEEEEEL you!”
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Milton Friedman quipped “If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, within five years there’d be a shortage of sand.” QED. Also, lamenting the once golden state, the corrupt ABA hell bent on torpedoing a worthy Trump nominee, which underscores a John Hinderaker essay on perhaps his greatest accomplishment so far and a look at NYC’s insane rent control policy.
- How Does a Government Drinks Monopoly Lose Money? (Milton Friedman knew – jjs)
- Welcome to “Hotel California”
- ABA Questions Trump Judicial Nominee’s Fairness Toward LGBTQ Community, Rates Him “Not Qualified” (even Mike Lee blasted the ABA as leftist hacks – jjs)
- Hinderaker: Remaking the Courts May Be Trump’s Biggest Success
- Rent Control’s Self-Defeating Effects
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Jon Bel Edwards is to law enforcement what Jerrold Nadler is to pastrami, and you have to feel sorry for the new top cop in the rotten apple.
- Louisiana Democrat Gov. John Bel Edwards Freed 1,900 Convicts; 14% Committed More Crimes Within First Year
- A Whole New Ballgame (new NYPD commissioner has a tough row to hoe – jjs)
Williams College students with more socialist-justice garbage, Harvard plays a not-too-cute shell game at the expense of black kids’ dreams, and the way to take back the schools begins and ends with all of us fighting to control the school boards. Hey, if not us, who?
- Williams College Students Boycott English Classes Teaching White Authors (the appropriate response is “F” – jjs)
- Harvard “Recruited to Reject” Thousands of Black Kids, Study Shows
- Your Local Vote Matters: Left-Wing Groups Are Taking Over School Boards Across the Country
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
Gigantic, titanic and supremely delicious Nelson Muntz laugh, a call for Trump to go even further to broom those green auto mandates and Chileans have had enough of the “climate change” madness destroying their lives.
- Dems Cry Doom Over Trump Admin’s “Dangerous” and “Destructive” Paris Climate Agreement Withdrawal
- Trump Should Double Down on Lifting Green Auto Mandates
- Chile and the Revolt Against “Climate Change” Policies
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Could that huge, hot, glowing ball of thermonuclear explosiveness have something to do with our climate? Nah, that’s bullshit. A fugly little Swedish meatball shrieked at me for even thinking it.
- October Sunspot Activity Shows Continued Flatlining (and yet the climate alarmists ignore that giant glowing ball in the sky – jjs)
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
A throuple of essays on tranny psychosis for your dining and dancing pleasure.
- Transgender Man: Women Won’t Date Me, and That’s Not Fair (zombie Elsa Lanchester nods head – jjs)
- Contrapoints vs. Non-Binary Nonsense: A Trans Intellectual is Banished for Questioning the value of “Gender-Neutral” Language
- In Praise of Traditional Gender Identity: A Gay Man’s Moral Defense of Heterosexuality
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Delta Airlines now Pink Triangle Airlines (feh), a look at dishonest, pseudo-intellectual racialist Ta-Nehisi Coates and his anti-Judeo-Christianity, and Munchausen by Proxy as it relates to brainwashing generations of children with a predisposition to knuckle under to authority.
- Delta Air Lines Agrees to Show In-Flight Movies With Unedited Gay Sex Scenes (A Queer and Pleasant Stranger? – jjs)
- The Left Loves Ta-Nehisi Coates Because He’s Useful To Their Project Of Destroying Christianity
- Munchausen-by-Proxy Nation
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.