Good morning kids. Midweek and the Trump defense team wrapped up its opening arguments yesterday with a one-two punch of Alan Dershowitz completely eviscerating any relevancy to what John Bolton may or may not have written in his upcoming book and the final wrap-up by Team Trump with a video mash-up of the same Democrats today calling for Trump’s head “on a pike” at the 1998 proceedings against Bill Clinton decrying the use of impeachment as a weapon to oust their political enemies. Yet, as irresistibly and incontrovertibly powerful as all of this is – as well as the growing stack of evidence pointing directly at the Bribems and others as being guilty as hell of what Trump is charged with – the big news breaking late yesterday is that the three RINOs led by the repugnant Pee-Air Defecto Romney are being joined by both Lamar Alexander, the useless, sneaky shriveled coprolite from Tennessee and most surprisingly Bill Cassidy from Louisiana, to screw Cocaine Mitch and let the Dems continue this sham by calling witnesses. Considering Trump carried Louisiana by something like 20 points, Cassidy’s betrayal is a puzzler. Frankly, I do not understand the process in the Senate. Doesn’t whoever is running the trial (I assume it’s McConnell or Graham?) have the final word in allowing what motions to proceed or to deny? I sort of understand that if a motion for more witnesses is put forward and it’s gaveled down or tabled, the Dems would have a field day in shrieking cover up. But that would not or should not stop the GOP from shrieking back twice as loudly “sham” and killing this thing. Screw the friggin’ media; even the most crooked of Leftist polls show both no interest in the impeachment and more tellingly, support for the President in all of this. The proverbial wind is at the Republicans’ back but all they can do is break it.
I am beyond disgusted with these bastards. The simple fact is they hate Trump, hate that he has come to bust up their place within the Deep State/Big Government/Globalist scam that has sucked America dry since the New Deal and of course we the American people for daring to defy their delusion of manifest destiny to screw us and our progeny over. Make no mistake, the same low-class, puerile display that Rick Wilson, Don Lemon and Wajahat Ali vomited up on CNN over the weekend is exactly what Romney and company think of us. They’re just barely intelligent enough to keep it relatively concealed. But, given their words and deeds since Trump shocked the world in 2016 and before in light of the plain, unvarnished, absolute truth that Trump is the innocent party in all of this, then by extension they are part and parcel of the ongoing coup to destroy this President and overthrow the republic. QED.
As of this morning, I have not seen any news that McConnell and the rest of the GOP Senators have persuaded these traitors to change their minds. The situation is still fluid and perhaps they may yet be convinced to straighten up and fly right. But even if by some miracle, or a Cocaine Mitch reading of a riot act behind closed doors, that would actually persuade them not to vote for more witnesses, I stand by my assessment of who and what they are. Let’s face it, the GOP is a party in transition and there is going to be a lag between those who support the new age of Trumpism and the vanquishing of the old guard who oppose it and the base. I think Trump’s incredible record over his first term has persuaded some to either give up and exit, join us or, as with these dead-enders, dig in their heels and commit political suicide at the expense of the life of the nation. Too bad a good many squandered the first two years believing the Russia collusion hoax and kept their distance from the President. Well, what was done is done so you have to let it go and not dwell on what might have been.
I do not think that the election of Trump was a one-off. Certainly, what he has accomplished, the way he has accomplished it and most importantly the visceral reaction from the Democrat-Media Complex and their Deep State flunkies and co-conspirators in the Bureaucracy and the GOP it engendered has opened a lot of heretofore-closed eyes and minds, and they will not allow us to go back to business as usual. The downside is it usually takes a few election cycles to drain all the dead wood and bad blood and we do not have that luxury. If a Democrat were to G-d forbid be elected it would be lights out America right there. That party is now openly anti-American and is no longer satisfied to obey laws and traditions even in the breach to advance its agenda. It’s easy to laugh at Toothy McBigTits and Bernardo Sandersnista but they mean business, as do their underlings caught on camera by Project Veritas calling for everything from gulags to mass executions for those who refuse to be “re-educated.” So, it’s a race against time to see if the Trump miracle can peel away a significant number of old time Dems and even disaffected youth who have escaped the Ludovico Technique at Brainwash U from the effort to replace our population with millions of illiterate third world peasantry from south of the border.
Place your bets; it’s post time…
- Trump’s Defense Team Wrap Up Opening Arguments…
- …Concludes With 1998 Dems Warning Against Partisan Impeachment
- Dianne Feinstein Backpedals: I Was “Misunderstood” Over Trump Acquittal Comments
- McConnell Says GOP Doesn’t Have Votes to Block Impeachment Witnesses (deny the motion to hold the vote – jjs)
- With Several RINOs Apparently Succumbing on Impeachment Witnesses, Cocaine Mitch May Need to Go “Nuclear”
- Maine Pain Collins: “Very Likely” I Will Vote for Witnesses at Impeachment Trial (whoever is running the trial, deny the motion to call for a vote for witnesses – jjs)
- That Trio of RINO Rebels (about to be joined by two more – jjs)
- Senator Hawley Releases Trial Questions He Plans To Ask About Bidens, Whistleblower, Schiff
- LOL: Da Nang Dick Blumenthal Just Accidentally Admitted House Impeachment Case Is Evidence-Free
- Wikileaks Proved Maggie Haberman Is a Dem Operative and Her NY Times“Expose” Should Go in the Garbage
- Rabbi Fischer: The Bolton Leak – So What?
- Bolton and the Consequences of the Destruction of Executive Privilege
- Why Bolton’s Testimony on “Quid Pro Quo” is a Waste of Time (not to the RINOs – jjs)
- Cuck Schemer Says There Will Be No “Bargaining” In Exchange For Hunter Bribem Testimony
- Rand Paul Snaps, Says Trump Should Sue Cuck Schemer for Defamation
- “That Is Such Baloney!” Lindsey Graham Rips Into Cuck Schemer Over What’s “Fair”
- Teh Ted: “Additional Witnesses” in Senate Still “Not Necessary”
- Goodwin: Parties Must Move On From Trump Impeachment – Or End in Mutual Destruction
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
Meanwhile, where the real crimes and cover ups are, Margot Cleveland shows the IG report as proof positive that the Trump campaign was spied upon, Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson pressing to declassify key points from the IG report and Sharyl Atkisson rips into the DoJ for continuing the cover up of its spying campaign on her.
- Cleveland: IG Report Proves Obama Administration Spied on Trump Campaign Big Time
- Grassley, Johnson Demand Declassification of Four Key Footnotes In IG Report on FISA Abuses
- Atkisson: The Department of Justice Cover-Up of its Spying on Me Continues
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
Rancida Taliban is sorry she couldn’t phrase her Jew-hate better. She needs to attend the Rick Wilson School of Diplomacy and Stupid Accents.
- Three Days After Promoting Post Falsely Accusing Jews of Murdering Child, Rancida Taliban Issues Non-Apology
JOE BRIBEM, HUNTER BRIBEM UKRAINE, CHI-COM, OTHER SCANDALS
Looks like the walls may actually be closing in on the Bribems, if for no other reason than to remove him from the Democrat field and/or prevent them from taking the stand in he sham-peachment and risk being eviscerated by Team Trump. That is if Pee-Air Defecto negotiates their not taking the stand. I fucking hate that bastard. The big news is Politico, of all places, is reporting on the corruption and the Left is going ape on them. I see that Trump is getting under the skin of old Meth-Teeth Impregnator. The latter would be well advised to keep his yap shut, but of course like the rest of the Left, he can’t help himself and will no doubt gladly accept the shovel of which to keep digging.
- Schweizer: How Bribem’s Son-in- Law Howard Krein Used Joe’s Connections to Get Ahead
- Hunter Bribem Throws Temper Tantrum, Lashes Out At Trump: “Fuck You, Mr. President”
- Shady Caribbean Land Deal With Lobbyist Comes Back to Haunt Joe and Brother James Bribem
- The Dam Breaks: Establishment Media Zone In on Bribem Family’s Culture of Corruption
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Bernie apparatchik promises violence no matter what. Notice the nose ring that this slug is wearing. Another key player is a 9/11 conspiracy nutter, Styrene Steyer a big fat fraud and while John-John saluted JFK’s casket, Michelito Lo-Lo was pissed that his frat party got canceled. Meh, considering who and what the Kennedy clan was in reality and not mythology, I can’t say I blame the guy. But still.
- Project Veritas: Bernie Sandersnista Apparatchik Talks “Plans for Extreme Action… Even if Bernie is Elected”
- Top Sandersnista Surrogate Appears to Parrot 9/11 Conspiracy Theory
- Styrene Steyer Slams Private Education… Sent Kids to Pricey Prep School
- Michelito Lo-Lo Bloomberg’s Concern After JFK Assassination Was… His Cancelled Frat Party
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
Toothy McBigTits promotes obstruction of justice.
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
I wonder if Pee-Air Defecto, the Maine Pain, the Alaskan Snow-Blower and Alexander the Grate got a glimpse of 100,000-plus people in New Jersey telling them where they can go, bellwether Texas election that was supposed to herald that state turning purple instead is a GOP rout (way to go, Beto!), Joe Bribem coins the perfect campaign slogan, he’s desperate and stupid look who he’s courting, even hardcore Lefty Jonathan Chait is desperate to prevent Bernie from getting the nod, Styrene Steyer is irksome and tedious, panicking Peter Puffer prevents pasty people performing, Michelito Lo-Lo pulls and LBJ, and a new Koch Brother group tainted with the Joo-hate. Well, he is a Democrat in all but name by now, so wear it with pride like a Hugo Boss uniform!
- Trump Puts the Wild in Wildwood at Yet Another Massive, Raucous Rally
- Joe Bribem Snaps At Voter: “Go Vote For Someone Else” (loop that and make it a TV ad – jjs)
- Joe Bribem Suggests Making Michelle Obama Running Mate, Appointing Barack to Supreme Court
- Democrats Who Want to Stop Bernie Worried He Could Be Their Party’s Trump
- Far-Left Columnist Jonathan Chait: “To Nominate Sanders Would Be Insane”
- Texas Holds ’em One: Republicans Blow Out Blotto O’Rourke-Backed Democrat In Key Texas House Race, Report Says
- Alarm Bells Sound as Democrats Maintain a Massive Fundraising Advantage (wait, what? – jjs)
- Styrene Steyer Says President Trump Has “Tortured Children” and “Committed Crimes Against Humanity”
- Peter Puffer’s Campaign Reportedly Barred White Staffers From Filling Out Internal Survey
- Michelito Lo-Lo Bloomberg Shakes a Dog’s Mouth, Gets Teased Online
- New Koch Group Dogged by Charges of Anti-Semitism
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Don “airliner up the black hole” Lemon gives an apology that was worse than the segment mocking Trump voters, Michelle Goldberg of the Slimes attacks Sanders while hubby works for Fauxca-Has-Been, beware of this Democrat “Equality” Act; ever notice that the names of all their laws do the exact opposite of what they claim? Lastly, Daniel Greenfield looks at the hacking allegedly of Jeff Bezos by the Saudis and the real danger of Big Tech Big Brother.
- Don “Dumber Than Fredo” Lemon Gives Disastrous Statement In Response to Outrage Over Segment Mocking Republicans, Critics Fire Back
- NY Times Columnist Fails to Disclose Husband’s Work for Fauxca-Has-Been in Attack on Sandersnista
- Democrats’ “Equality” Act Would be a Big Nudge Towards a US Social Credit System
- Greenfield: Hacking the Media Hacks
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
As expected, Trump’s Israeli-“Palestinian” proposal is sound, actually secures Israel and even has the backing of some Arab states, so of course Mahmoud Abbas has rejected it out of hand and calls Trump an SOB. I’m beginning to think that even the Arabs are sick and tired of all this and would forgive and forget Israel kicking the Palestinians the hell out lock, stock and barrel. Well, maybe not forgive but forget. Also, more developments on this Chinese coronavirus which is either nothing or the end of the world. That said, I’m glad I’m not there. Good piece on the WHO and their uselessness in the face of this as well as the potential for this virus to be the straw that breaks the camel’s back as far as the Chi-Com regime is concerned.
Elsewhere, a powerful 7.7 quake struck out in the Caribbean between Cuba and Jamaica, a Maduro flunky was seen in Spain pulling a Bill Clinton/Loretta Lynch tarmac meet which is a strict no-no in the EU, and finally two links on England and the post-Brexit landscape.
- Trump: Time for Muslim World to Fix Mistake of 1948 By Recognizing Israel (more like the mistake of 648 – jjs)
- Trump Pan for an Israel-“Palestinian” Settlement is Most Realistic in Decades
- Trump Offers “Palestinians” Peace and a State; Abbas Calls Him an SOB, Vows to “Escalate” Resistance
- New and Positive Stirrings in the Sunni-Arab World
- Report: China Deliberately Spreading Misinformation About Coronavirus to Convince World Health Authorities Outbreak is Under Control
- Sen. Cotton Calls for Targeted China Travel Ban
- 5-Hour Standoff as Passengers Refuse to Board Flight with Wuhan Travelers
- How the Coronavirus Could Destabilize the Chinese Government and World
- As China Carries Disease, Elites Carry Their Water
- Powerful 7.7 Earthquake Strikes Between Cuba and Jamaica
- What Was a Top Official in Maduro’s Illegitimate Government Doing With a Spanish Minister on a Madrid Tarmac? (sharing photos of the grandkids – jjs)
- Post-Brexit, Whither the EU?
- Goodbye and Good Riddance to the EU
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Forget the coronavirus. The real threat is from thousands of Chi-Com spies all over the US.
- Top Harvard Professor Arrested for Lying to Feds About Involvement in Chinese Spy Program, Prosecutors Say
Miami-Dade comes to its senses. For now.
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
The disaster of California’s freelancer law.
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Kim Foxx gets an endorsement from Fauxca-Has-Been, the creepy porn shyster did his homework before shaking down Nike and funny how this little incident got no coverage in the agitprop media. Hmm…
- Fauxca-Has-Been Endorses Prosecutor Who Dropped Charges Against Jussie Smollett For Fabricating Hate Crime
- Creepy Porn Shyster (and former Dem front-runner [sarc]) Avenatti Allegedly Googled “Insider Trading” Before Attempts to Extort Nike
- Seattle Commuter Shooting: Nearly 70 Prior Arrests Among 3 Suspects
A look at Oberlin in the wake of the Gibson’s Bakery ruling.
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
NASA to build three private commercial modules for the space station and it’s been 34 years since the Challenger disaster. Seems like it was yesterday.
- NASA Picks Axiom to Build 3 Private Commercial Modules for the ISS
- Space Shuttle Challenger Crew Remembered 34 Years After Fatal Explosion
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Oprah book club selection slammed as racist, let’s hope for no wardrobe malfunctions this year, new pro-cop doc, and a further dismantling of the Trayvon myth.
- Oprah Book Club Selection, “Woke” Immigration Tale American Dirt, Slammed As Racist
- Drag Queens Will Be Featured for the First Time in a Prime Time Super Bowl Advertisement (possible wardrobe malfunction? – jjs)
- Monochrome Doc Gives Police Officers Their Due
- Patrick Mahomes vs the Gospel of Trayvon
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.