Good morning kids. Friday and the big news causing Ace to stomp the ONT is that Lamar Alexander has decided to close out his way-too-long, less-than-stellar political career as a reliable Globalist/RINO rubber stamp in the Senate on a high note by putting aside his Trump hate and announcing that he will vote “no” to extend this revolting impeachment fiasco. That said, my gut tells me that his decision is based more on wanting to preserve a very close, longstanding friendship with Mitch McConnell – and whatever post-Senatorial gravy train he may have been promised – than out of any sense of duty, conscience or love of country (his perception of that notwithstanding). He also managed to get his digs in at the President by calling his wanting to investigate the Bidens “inappropriate.” Before my head explodes and I shriek “in what way, asshole?!”, I’ll bite my tongue, give him his due and thank him for his decision, however he may have arrived at it.
As for the remaining Three Louse-keteers, with a combination of bitter jealousy and hatred as well as being firmly in the pocket of Hungary’s answer to Johnny Ola, Pee-Air Defecto is content to be the homeless psycho flinging a bucket of disease-ridden diarrhea on the American people, and is likely to vote “yes” for more witnesses. No big surprise there, unless he does the unthinkable and votes “no” (what are the odds?).
Worse though is Susan “Maine Pain” Collins who, after being subjected to scores of sick, violent threats and abuse on her voice- and e-mails as bad or worse than what she received during the Kavanaugh persecution, she also has decided to knuckle under rather than find a scintilla of a fragment of a spark of conscience. Then again, she too is a card-carrying member of Worldwide Goulash and is in a fight for her political life in a state that is at best deep purple (and I don’t mean Smoke on the Water). Oh, her hatred of Trump doesn’t exactly help either. I hope she gets kicked to the curb in November but we get Senator John James from the great state of Michigan in exchange.
That leaves us to the last of the bunch, Lisa “Alaskan Snow Blower” Murkowski, who got her seat the old-fashioned way, by inheriting it from her father and then stealing it (sadly with the help of Mitch McConnell) from non-Swamp-dweller Joe Miller. On the one hand, just last Friday she along with the rest of the GOP were accused by Schiff-for-Brains of trying to “cover up” the President’s alleged crimes and just yesterday, one of the Dems’ ankle-biting back-benchers Sylvia Garcia responded to her question by flipping it off and calling it a “red herring” in a most derisive, snark-castic tone that you know Murkowski did not appreciate. On the other hand, she too hates Trump and hates his mission to pull her cocaine-distended snout out of the public trough. The smart move would be to vote “no” considering a “yes” vote is one more reason Alaskans will have to go after her, the power of that state’s political machine notwithstanding. We’ll have to wait until a little later this morning to find out what she’ll do after sticking her bony digit into the wind.
So, with Collins and Romney only getting the Dems to 49, assuming Murkowski does indeed vote to screw us over, it means a 50-50 tie, but from my understanding a tie goes to the Republicans and Cheap Justice Julia Roberts mercifully does not get to call it a tax. Man, you talk about a red nether hair’s breadth. The “x” factor though are the Democrats who yesterday signaled that they are either open to or leaning towards acquittal. Would that indicate that one or more, especially Joe’s Man-Chin, would vote with the GOP and give a much needed cushion as well as the equally important stamp of “bipartisan!” ? Or is the plan to vote for witnesses but still vote to acquit at the end of it, whenever the hell that would be, G-d forbid. Well, there is reason for optimism so stay tuned.
To briefly recap some of the action on the second (and hopefully) last day of questions, Rand Paul was yet again denied the right to ask his question that would have linked Schiff-for-Brains to Eric Ciaramella and thus exposed the entire impeachment as a rigged plot from the get-go, as we all knew it was. But Cheap Justice Roberts, who is anti-Trump stepped in like a Siamese-twin Refrigerator Perry and Candy Crowley to save the day. Bastard. Legal eagle Hans von Spakovsky totally rips the cheap shyster for having zero authority to shield the “whistleblower,” so called.
Meanwhile, aside from the brilliant if not semi-in-the-weeds argumentation of mixed intentions as no way near an impeachable offense, Jay Sekulow delivered a 100-megaton mic-drop on Schiff-for-Brains:
Sekulow: “After 31 or 32 times you said you proved every aspect of your case… [pauses for response] That’s what you said.”
Schiff: “We did.”
Sekulow: “Well then I don’t think we need any witnesses.”
Winner for best imbecile in a supporting role was Hakeem “Poor-Man’s Spartacus” Jeffries for his foot-in-mouth proclamation that the Steele Dossier did not count as foreign interference because, get this, it was “purchased.” Nice way to implicate Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama as conspiring to interfere with the 2016 election, champ.
There’s lots of other analyses, including guess who hired the Vindman twins, as well as Palsi von Poligrip who must’ve seen the Morning Report yesterday and decided to stop hanging by a tree limb a la Grampa Munster and go on an insane tirade that Trump’s legal team be disbarred and other bilge. But to cap the whole thing off was Jerry Nadler’s upstaging of Schiff-for-Brains and denying him the last word. Thanks, gunty! Get you a slab of pastrami for that one! K’neina hura
- Lamar Alexander Opposes Impeachment Trial Witnesses in Crushing Blow to Democrats
- “Jerry, Jerry… Jerry!” – Schiff-for-Brains Tries in Vain to Stop Jerry Nadler from Historic Impeachment Trial Moment
- Susan Collins Shares Abusive Voicemails Before Impeachment Vote: “Fucking Traitor” (and yet she votes for witnesses, the slag – jjs)
- Watch Dem Impeachment Managers Give Murkowski the Middle Finger When She Asks About Witnesses
- Black: Failure of the Democrats’ Bloodless Assassination Attempt
- von Spakovsky: John Roberts “Doesn’t Have the Authority’ to Shield Whistleblower
- Read the Question About Eric Ciaramella That Chief Justice John Roberts Refused to Read
- Trump’s Team: “Once You’re Into Mixed-Motive Land,” Democrats’ Impeachment Case Fails
- Jay Seukulow Slams Schiff-For-Brains: Secrecy Ok for Whistleblower, But Not for Trump-Bolton Conversations?
- GOP Senators Confident No New Witnesses, Cuck Schemer Concedes Likely Defeat
- Hemingway: Top 8 Reasons Trump Already Won Impeachment
- Nancy Poligrip Throws Temper Tantrum, Says Trump’s Lawyers Should Be Disbarred, Trump’s Acquittal Invalid Without Witnesses
- Schiff-for-Brains Dodges Question About Connection to Whistleblower, Says He Won’t Let His Staff be Dragged Through the Mud
- Schiff-for-Brains “Bribery” Charges on Senate Floor Would Result in Immediate Mistrial in a Real Court, Experts Say
- Jay Sekulow Nails Schiff-for-Brains, Then Causes Him To Freeze Up In His Chair
- Hakeem Jeffries Says Steele Dossier Doesn’t Count as Foreign Interference Because It Was “Purchased” (so, he admits his own party interfered in 2016 – jjs)
- 5 Times Obama Broke the Law But Democrats Didn’t Impeach Him
- The Vindman Twins Are Creatures of John Bolton
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
Looks like Michael Flynn might see some justice done after all and Cater Page lays down a lawsuit against the DNC. Hope he has Nick Sandmann’s lawyers.
- Feds Back Off Jailing Michael Flynn After Stunning New Evidence That Gov’t “Lied” and “Framed” Him
- Cleveland: What’s Inside the Latest Court Filings in Michael Flynn’s Case
- Carter Page Sues DNC For Defamation Following Bogus Campaign to Tar Him as a Russian Agent
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
Peter Puffer blows kisses at Joo-hater, the Koch Institute stands by it’s Joo-hater and is Rancida a cause or a symptom?
- Mayor Peter Puffer to Anti-Israel Activist: “I Respect Your Activism”
- Koch Institute Calls Anti-Semitism Charge “Absurd,” Stands by Scholar Who Called American Rabbis Israel’s “Fifth Column”
- Rancida Taliban, Blood Libels and the Democrat Party
JOE BRIBEM, HUNTER BRIBEM UKRAINE, CHI-COM, OTHER SCANDALS
Ukie prosecutor who was fired for going after Hunter Bribem sues Joe Bribem for instigating it.
CIVIL WAR 2.0
No link but the Democrat-backed Antifa terrorists have threatened some sort of mass action on New York City’s transit system today. So glad I have to ride out to Queens this morning. Stay safe if you have to take the subway.
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Peter Schweizer exposes Elizabeth Wan and her hypocrisy on “evil corporations.” By the way, peruse that page for more excerpts on other Democrats. Also, VA gun grabber gets slap on wrist for failed breathalyzer, Hillary just a revolting hypocrite, and GOP demands investigation into more institutional voter fraud in Illinois.
- Peter Schweizer Explains How Fauxca-Has-Been Warren Built Her Fortune by Aiding Big Corporations She Routinely Rails Against
- Gun Control VA Democrat Fails Breathalyzer While Driving… Let Go with Warning
- Hillary Declares “No One is Above the Law”… Yet Reportedly Refuses to be Served Tulsi Coffeecake Lawsuit
- GOP Calls For Investigation Into Illinois Automatic Voter Registration After Names of 4,700 Ineligible 16-Year-Olds Were Sent Forward
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
Biden is melting in front of our eyes and we still have 9 months to go, Neil Kinnock isn’t the only one he ripped off, Utah lawmakers evidently have had enough of Pee-Air Defecto, Bernie flashback to 1972 where he blood-libeled the US military over Vietnam, midget Mike Lo-Lo loves children at least the handful he doesn’t want aborted, Styrene Steyer and Nazi Soros team up with big bucks to take down Cocaine Mitch, Bernie ready to assume dictatorial powers but could be in trouble in SC because of his stance on felon voting vis a vis Dylann Roof, Tulsi pissed at CNN snub, Dr. Drew blasts Schiff-for-Brains’ fiddling with impeachment while his district rots, the contradictions of Democrats and Socialism and reflections on what Trump said at his inauguration as declaration of the political war we are now in the midst of.
- Gaffe: Joe “go vote for someone else” Biden Mixes Up Iraq, Iran, and Ukraine While Discussing Impeachment
- Ex-VP Who Wanted to Force Catholic Hospitals to Perform Abortions Says He’s the Candidate of Religious Freedom
- Utah Lawmaker Introduces Bill To Recall US Senators Like Pee-Air Defecto Romney When They Betray Voters (outstanding! – jjs)
- Flashback: 1987 News Segment on Biden Appears to Catch Presidential Hopeful Lying Over and Over Again
- Bernie Sanders in 1972: US Actions in Vietnam “Almost as Bad as What Hitler Did”
- Pro-Abortion Michelito Lo-Lo’s $10 Million Super Bowl Ad Says He’s “Fighting For Every Child”
- Styrene Steyer, Nazi Collaborator Soros-Funded Groups Part of New Coalition Launched to Attack McConnell
- Sandersnista Readies Dozens of Executive Orders: “We Cannot Accept Delays from Congress”
- Sandersnista’s Support for Racist Killer Dylann Roof’s Right to Vote Could Pose Challenge in Crucial SC Primary
- Tulsi Coffeecake on CNN Town Hall Snub: “Excluding the First Female Combat Veteran Ever to Run for President”
- Dr. Drew Blasts Schiff-for-Brains for Failing on Homeless Crisis in His Own District “He’s Asleep at the Wheel”
- The Democrats and Socialist Contradiction
- It’s About Corruption – Replacing a Failed and Corrupt Political Establishment
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
WaPo warns staff on saying dumb crap on social(ist) media, MSLSD hack goes insane on camera (or Day-Ending-in-Y entry), Jennifer Rubin looks like a dissected frog, CNN thinks coronavirus team lacks diversity, or something, Goolag is lying about its bias (surprise), Dem hack gets confronted about wanting to censor climate hoax skeptics, AG Barr with a truth bomb, and how Twitter aided and abetted the Covington kids smear. Were they named in a lawsuit?
- WaPo’s Chief Editor Sends Staff Email About Social Media After Reporter’s Suspension Over Kobe Bryant Tweet
- Jennifer Rubin Says She’d Rather Be a “19th Century Liberal or a Wet Tory” Than Conservative
- MSNBC Contributor Spouts Unhinged Screed: If Trump Is Acquitted, He Will Shut Down Voting in California
- CNN Calls Out US Coronavirus Task Force for… Lack of Diversity?
- Dem Lawmaker Gets Pushback After Asking YouTube to Stop Spreading Climate Skepticism
- Goolag Google Docs Prove Tech Giant is Lying About its Leftwing Bias
- AG Barr: The Real People Trying to “Impose Their Values” on Others are “Militant Secularists”
- How Twitter Amplified the Covington Catholic Smears
Battle lines being drawn…
No one said it would be easy.
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
WHO finally warns on coronavirus as death toll climbs, State Dept. issues do-not-travel warning, real doctors Shanghai-ed by Commies in Shanghai, Daniel Greenfield with a related piece on the 21st century perhaps not being China’s after all, Foggy Bottom still sabotaging Trump on Iran, Zarif don’t like it, etc., the one bright spot in Iran’s economy, Caroline Glick with a thumbs up on Trump peace plan, thumbs down on Democrat plans, Nigel Farage and the final Brexit exit, and it turns out that that imam visit to Auschwitz wasn’t such a great thing after all.
- World Health Organization Declares International Emergency over Coronavirus
- China Coronavirus Death Toll Climbs; GOP Senator Calls for Targeted Flight Ban
- State Department Issues “Do Not Travel” Advisory for China Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- Shanghai Medical Chief Replaces Doctors with Communists to Fight Coronavirus (isn’t this really the story of ObamaCare? – jjs)
- Wuhan: A Human Catastrophe (exposing the dangers of central planning – jjs)
- Greenfield: The Future Doesn’t Belong to China
- Trump Admin Again Grants Iran Pass to Conduct Nuclear Work, Angering GOP Hawks (time to start mass purges at Foggy Bottom – jjs)
- Iran Accuses Europe of “Racism” Over Faltering Nuclear Deal
- Business Booming at Iranian Factory that Makes US and Israeli Flags to Burn
- Glick: A Sin For Us Not To Support Trump’s Plan
- The Democrat Palestinian “Peace” Plan: Immoral and Indefensible (yeah, the peace of the grave – jjs)
- A Very British Goodbye
- A Muslim “Holocaust Remembrance” Travesty (ugh, looks like we were played – jjs)
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Tick tock tick tock, SAG illustrates how low unions can go, and two on the homeless crisis including Grand Central Station devolving back to what it was in the 70s and early 80s (like the rest of the Rotten Apple), and Austin’s homeless declare cityhood, or something.
- Our Coming Debt Crisis
- Screen Actors Guild Went After Child Actress for Non-Union Role
- Trouble in Grand Central’s Paradise
- State of Nature: Austin Homeless Camp Now Identifies as Town
RICO this bastard already, and two on California’s state of depravity.
- Nazi Collaborator and Convicted Felon George Soros’ New Venture
- Proposed CA Legislation Would Mandate Climate Change Indoctrination in Public Schools
- UC Berkeley Law School De-Names Itself “To Confront Racist Symbols”
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
I thought “Veruca Salt Creature” was taken?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Hummer now a Buzzer and Christian Toto with his review of new Clarence Thomas biopic that opens today.
- GM Revives Hummer as All-Electric Vehicle; Will Re-Name it the Buzzer (I added that last bit – jjs)
- Toto: Created Equal Lets Thomas Skewer the Left, Bidens and More
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.