Good morning, kids. Thursday and you can bet your bollocks to a barn dance that after last night’s Democrat nightmare in Nevada, they wished it was on a Saturday night when no one would’ve been watching. But the tiny tyrant, diminutive dictator, Little Big Gulp Mike Bloomberg might have set in motion not only a Trump win in November, but perhaps the splitting of the Democrat party as a result. I’m getting ahead of myself, so let’s dive in to the fecal soup that was last night and recap some of the action. I invite you to refer to the transcript of Breitbart’s live blog linked below for the blow by blow description.
With Bloomberg coming from out of nowhere to “rescue” the Democrat Party to beat Trump, there was no way the rest of that field who had been campaigning for close to a year already let him steal the limelight or the nomination (more on that brainwave in a moment). The guy may be a billionaire but did he really not think that his record as well as his foibles and campaign-killing sound bites would not be used against him? That’s precisely what Elizabeth Wan did, and it was pretty effective.
That said, the bloody exchange between Bloomberg and Bernie Sanders was particlulary delicious to watch. The former, who mind you is trying to get the nomination from a political party whose base is hard left and heading harder and further left, just ripped its most popular candidate and the ideology he embraces as utter failures, as well as his hypocrisy for being a wealthy socialist with multiple homes. The stunning thing about this particular exchange is just how revelatory it is about the candidates. First, Bernie got so apoplectic, I thought was going to have another heart attack, but it shows that if he did go one on one with Trump, OrangeManBad would destroy him. Second, I find it quite laughable that Bloomberg is talking about the evils and failures of communism when as mayor of New York he has gone pedal to the metal to dictate how people live with bans on everything from guns to salt to styrofoam, while at the same time using his media empire to shield and whitewash the totalitarian thuggery in Communist China. Not to be outdone, putrid pipsqueak Peter Puffer tried to thread the needle as some sort of “real Democrat” and attacked both Bloomie’s billions and Bernie’s Bolshevism, which is risible in the extreme considering his father was a hardcore Stalinist and disciple of Antonio Gramsci who preached about taking over free countries via “the long march through the institutions.”
That really was the theme for the night: hypocrisy on parade, but that has always been the story of the Democrat Party since time immemorial. Circling back to what I alluded to, I think tonight was yet another disaster for the Democrats. They are pinning their hopes on Bloomberg to be a face of moderation that voters can rally behind. But by trying to do this, they have forced the candidates to openly debate the merits or lack therof not only of socialism as a philosophy but the very policies that are at the cutting edge of it; policies which most Americans still at a minimum do not agree with and in general find abhorrent. That is, when their media gatekeepers allow those issues to enter the discourse. Note the absence of any questions about abortion and amnesty.
In any case, Sanders was the candidate to beat but after last night, it will be interesting to see the direction his poll numbers take. Sure, Bloomberg got cut to ribbons but I don’t think anyone necessarily improved their standing. Looking ahead, the way the Democrat primaries are structured, Bernie still might not garner enough delegates to lock up the nomination outright, which means a brokered convention. The Democrats do not want him to run against Trump because he’d get crushed. So, even with Bloomberg’s hideous performance last night, they seemingly have no other alternative, or are seeking no other alternative but to stick with him and his billions.
Whether the Democrats actually rig the primaries and blatantly steal it from Bernie as they did in 2016 (although back then, he was a willing shill candidate to run against Hillary, at least at first until the base rejected her) or if the delegates vote to give it to Bloomberg legitimately at the convention, the Bernie Bros will simply not accept that outcome. That means the Democrat Party fractures and Bernie runs third party this year with perhaps a permanently disaffected base. Or, recognizing that potential catastrophe that will last well beyond next November, the Democrats may swallow hard and let Bernie get wiped out by Trump. Plus, when you consider that so far, Bloomberg has burned through nearly half a billion dollars just to get humiliated, with perhaps an option for half a billion more, that’s just 32 ounces of sugary icing on the cake. Of course, we’ll see how the Democrat voters of Nevada caucus next week.
No matter what that outcome, it is obvious that the Democrats are in total disarray, warring from within, have zero policies that average Americans want, let alone regard for average Americans and America in general (they do love those illegal aliens!) and are headed for a wipeout not seen since 1984.
NEVADA DEM DEBATE
- Dems’ Showdown in Vegas
- Tale of the Tape from Breitbart’s Live Blog
- Trump World Responds to Democrats’ Disastrous Debate Night
- Little Big Gulp Bloomberg’s Campaign Implodes in Nevada Democrat Debate
- Goodwin: Little Big Gulp Was the Turkey at a Turkey Shoot During Democrat Debate
- The Democrats’ Personalities Were Exposed in Nevada and It Wasn’t Pretty
- The 2020 Dems’ Groans in Response to Bloomberg’s Defense of Capitalism Should Terrify All of Us
- Bloomberg, Billions and Broads: Fireworks Fly at Dem Debate
- “It Was Called Communism, and it Just Didn’t Work”: Bloomberg and Sanders Spar Over Taxes and Wealth
- Peter Puffer Demolishes Sandersnista on Healthcare, Socialist Plans (considering his father was a hardcore Stalinist, that’s rich – jjs)
- Bernie Sandersnista Turns Red in Fiery Exchange with Peter Puffer
- It’s Not a Plan, It’s a Power Point:” Fauxca-Has-Been Attacks Democrat Rivals Over Health Care Plans
- NBC News Shields 2020 Democrats from Open Borders Agendas at Debate
- Chaos Erupts After Mexico Trivia Question; Klownbuchar To Peter Puffer: “You Trying to Say That I’m Dumb?” (the Corporal Agarn of the Democrat Party – jjs)
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION, SHAMPEACHMENT
Perhaps this is an indicator of swamp drainage; some Pentagon hack named John Rood who was involved in ascertaining Ukraine’s eligibility for defense aid has abruptly ankled his post. May many more follow him out the door, if not directly to the hoosegow. Meanwhile, Jerry Nadler’s latest attempt to continue the Ukraine persecutions may have exploded in is bloated maw, Margot Cleveland with the absolutely shocking revelation that the supposed bipartisan letter demanding Barr resign is a leftist sham, Mikvah Waters opens her filthy sewer and spews demands that Barr be destroyed, Dems beg IG Horowitz to persecute Rudy, and Jimmy the Druid Comey gets ripped for spouting garbage vis a vis Roger Stone and the DoJ: “It is the president’s duty and obligation to intervene to correct miscarriages of justice and to root out corruption within the government. Don’t let anyone – especially the insolent ex-director of the FBI – tell you otherwise.”
- Top Pentagon Official Who Played Role in Ukraine Scandal Reportedly Steps Down
- DoJ Letter To Jerry Nadler Confirms Ukraine Investigation Dealing Blow to Dems
- Cleveland: Campaign Donations Show Letter Demanding Barr’s Resignation Comes From Leftist Hacks Pretending to be “Bipartisan” (I’m shocked – jjs)
- Mikvah Waters: I Want AG William Barr “Out of DoJ, Disbarred, Disgraced, and Investigated”
- Democrat Senators Beg Michael Horowitz to Investigate Giuliani to Try and Get to Trump
- James Comey is Lying About the Justice Department’s Job
JOE BRIBEM, HUNTER BRIBEM UKRAINE, CHI-COM, OTHER SCANDALS
Walls closing in? That said, how the hell can we trust the FBI when the FBI was and may still be in on the plot to overthrow the President and protect their fellow conspirators?
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Well, of course they did. Without looking, I can guess who appointed these hacks-in-black.
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
If Eric Holder, for no legitimate reason at all, impose a consent decree to take over the Ferguson, MO police department, then it stands to reason AG Barr can do the same with the SFPD on completely legitimate and pressing need.
- San Francisco Sheriff Says His Department Won’t Cooperate With ICE (pull a Holder and just take over the SFPD – jjs)
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
While the Democrats were engaged in a circular firing squad, masses of real Americans gathered in Phoenix for yet another fantastic Trump rally. Trump supporters were seen carrying a World War 2 veteran to his seat, and if that’s not a metaphor for who and what we are, I don’t know what is. Also, Sandersnista up by 19 in Nevada as of before the debate, are the Dems headed to a brokered convention, Mollie Hemingway on the Dems pinning their hopes on Little Big Gulp, a farmer on Washington challenges the midget to teach her about farming, Paul Harvey with the rest of the story, he really is a tyrant, a prognostication that he won’t get the nod, the kerfluffle over who has a worse heart condition, Julian Castro goes counter the DNC narrative on Bloomberg, one of Bernie’s aides fires up rally with krazy kommie krap, the Left in el panic-o mode over Latinos going mas grande por Naranja Hombre Malo, Trump campaign hires Cambridge Analytica macher, meet the anti-Donkey Chompers Catalina Lauf, and Whoopi Rape-Rape attacks Toothy McBigTits, Peter Puffer challenges Rush and Trump to debate family values, this E. Jean Carroll dame really is tiresome, and the question of whether or not Democratic-Socialism is even legal in this country is kind of moot, all things considered.
- Throngs of Supporters Lining Up Hours Ahead of Trump Rally in Arizona
- Trump Supporters Carry WWII Vet To His Seat At Phoenix Rally
- Poll: Sandersnista Up 19 Points in Nevada Caucus Race
- Do the Math: Sanders Won’t Have Enough Delegates Before the Convention to Clinch It
- Hemingway: Panicked Democrat Establishment Turns to Little Big Gulp
- Farmer in Eastern Washington Invites Little Big Gulp to Teach Her How Simple Farming Is
- Little Big Gulp Bloomberg, Meet Paul Harvey
- The Fascist History of Tiny Tyrant Michael Bloomberg
- Little Big Gulp Bloomberg is Not Going to be President, or Even the Democrat Nominee
- It’s a “Trumpy Lie”: Sandersnista, Little Big Gulp Trade Barbs Over Their Heart Conditions
- Castro: Running Against Bloomberg Is Trump’s “Wet Dream” (wait, I thought they were trying to sabotage Bernie? – jjs)
- At Rally, Bernie Surrogate Sez “We Need a Powerful Socialist Movement to End All Capitalist Oppression,” Gets Thunderous Applause
- Left Panics Over Hispanic Support for Trump
- Report: Trump Campaign Bringing on Cambridge Analytica Product Chief to Oversee Data Management Team
- Meet Catalina Lauf, the “Anti-AOC” Candidate Running to be the Youngest Person Ever Elected to Congress
- Pass the Popcorn Dept.: Whoopi Rape-Rape Rips Toothy McBigTits AOC to Her Face as Dem Rep Whines That Our “System Revolves Around Rich Men”
- Peter Puffer Challenges Trump and Rush Limbaugh to Debate “Family Values”
- Treacher: Trump Accuser E. Jean Carroll Says She’s Been Fired by Elle Magazine. I’ll Give You One Guess Who She’s Blaming
- On a Democratic Socialist Government: Is it Even Legal in the United States?
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
George Zimmerman sues Elizabeth Wan and Peter Puffer for calling him a white supremacists, on Big Tech’s stranglehold on censorship vis a vis shielding the Chi-Coms on coronavirus, put the White House Correspondent’s dinner out of our misery, WaPo attacks Tom Cotton at behest of the Chi-Coms, Daniel Greenfield exposes Zuckerberg wanting to wipe out what’s left of California’s middle class, and a call for SCOTUS to take on religious freedom in the First Amendment vis a vis Masterpiece Cakeshop once and for all.
- Latino George Zimmerman Sues Two Presidential Candidates for Calling Him a White Supremacist
- Big Tech’s Grip on the “Critical” Infrastructure (meaning censorship on behalf of the Chi-Coms over coronavirus disaster – jjs)
- Comedian or Historian, the White House Correspondents’ Dinner is Still a Silly Orgy of Elitism
- Washington Post, Which Routinely Publishes Chinese Propaganda, Blasts Tom Cotton Over Coronavirus Comments
- Greenfield: Mark Zuckerberg Funds a Plan to Turn California Into a Silicon Valley Ghetto
- It’s Time for the Supreme Court to Answer the Central Question in Masterpiece
Dems go after their own for helping kill Coonman’s gun grab law.
Doug Jones on his way to being one and done (please G-d), abortion ignored at debate with four candidates facing the music in the Senate, your tax dollars bought slaughtered baby parts, and Colorado Democrats vote to continue the legacy of Josef Mengele.
- Doug Jones Asked Whether Abortion Should Be Banned After 5 Months: “What a Stupid Question”
- Candidates Fail to Mention Abortion at Nevada Debate, Though Sens. Sandersnista, Klownbuchar and Fauxca-Has-Been Will Soon Vote on Abortion Legislation
- Remember Those Aborted Baby Parts for Sale? Our Government Bought Them With Your Money
- Colorado Democrats Vote Down Bill to Medically Help Babies That Survive Abortion
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Too Wong Flu claims two victims on cruise ship off Japanese coast, Mike Pompeo wars Iranians about attacks on US posts in Iraq, Trump warns the Krauts about going with Huawei on 5G, Trump breaks stranglehold of so-called “Palestinians” on rest of Arab world, and a new plans for Greenland-US relationship.
- Two Passengers Aboard Diamond Princess Cruise Ship Die from Coronavirus Off the Coast of Japan
- Pompeo: US Won’t Stand By as Iran Continues Attacks on American Outposts in Iraq
- Trump Cautions Germany Over 5G Telecom Deal With China’s Huawei, May End Intel Sharing
- Trump Changes the Paradigm: So-Called “Palestinians” No Longer Possess Veto Power on Arab Ties With Israel
- Trump Administration Has a New Plan for Greenland
- Britain’s Big Dig
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Trump names stalwart ally Richard Grenell to DNI top spot.
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
The madness of California in two essays. And I thought Toothy McBigTits said some dumbass garbage, but this little chestnut from Gavin Gruesome takes the cake.
- Redfin Listing in Oakland, CA Goes Viral: $800,000 for This Dump??
- Gavin Gruesome: Gavin Newsom: Doctors Should be Able to Prescribe Housing Like Medication (this guy huffing Donkey-Chompers flatus? – jjs)
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
More on the triumph of Trump’s economic miracle and how the Democrats flail to either talk it down or otherwise give Obama credit for it. Also, a reminder that the fools on that debate stage want to gang-anal-rape the golden goose until nothing’s left but a fistful of feathers and a puddle of schmaltz.
- During the Democrat Debate, They All Talked About How to Spend Your Money
- It’s Still “The Economy, Stupid”
- Rep. Clyburn: Black Unemployment Low? “We Were Fully Employed During Slavery” (what a tiresome, dimwitted old windsock he is – jjs)
- No, Obama, You Don’t Deserve the Credit for Trump’s Awesome Economy
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
So, Coonman wants to spring juvie murderers including Lee Boyd Malvo. I guess Virginia is for lovers… of insanity. But New York sets the pace when it comes to freeing criminals and Tennessee fires up the electric chair for a convicted murderer. I guess the Democrats will be scrambling for his absentee ballot…
- Virginia Gov. Jolson McKlanrobes to Sign Bill Releasing Hundreds of Juvenile Murder Convicts
- NY Lost Track of 3,275 Parolees, Including Sex Offenders
- Man Who Killed Child Rapist In Jail Scheduled To Be Executed Thursday
Too Wong Flu may be hitting Washington state, it’s perhaps much deadlier than advertised, outright in-your-face propaganda on nationalized health insurance, and the opioid crisis is still a thing.
- Wuhan Virus Watch: Over 700 in Washington State Under Supervision for Possible Coronavirus Symptoms
- Whopper Alert: “Study” Finds Medicare for All Would Save $450 Billion a Year and 68,000 Lives
- New Analysis Shows Coronavirus Much Deadlier Than Common Flu, Despite Comparisons
- The Opioid Crisis Has Not Peaked
Talk about a shot/chaser combo…
- Pew: Only Half of Americans Think Colleges Have Positive Effect on Society
- Kent State to Mark 50th Anniversary of Vietnam Protest Tragedy… By Paying $83,000 for Traitor Hanoi Jane Fonda to Speak
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
Yeah, Bloomberg’s a “moderate” all right.
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
The young lady who sued to stop the tranny freaks from ruining women’s athletics speaks out and a small town pushes back of tranny story time. Parents attending the events carrying baseball bats would be my suggestion. YMMV.
- “Before I Even Run, I Already Lost”: Teenage Track Star Behind Transgender Lawsuit Speaks Out
- Small Town Pushes Back Against Library’s Drag Queen Event for Young Children; Now It’s a Battle
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
You talk about being a hero; G-d bless this gentleman. Also, Spielberg reacts to daughter’s career choice: “ET Bone Home,” Cookie Milano show gets the chop, Christain Toto on media still shamelessly pimping Birds of Prey flop, The Atlantic with feminazi man-hating bilge, progressives continue to mangle the meaning of words, yeah we’re polarized but remind the left at every turn that they caused it, the legacy of Reagan and Thatcher, and finally the wages of “wokeness” is the end of civilization.
- 88-Year-Old Catholic School Crossing Guard Died Saving the Lives of Two Young Brothers
- Steven Spielberg’s Daughter Launches Porn Career, Says Hollywood Mogul Approves of Move
- Cookie Milano Suffers Huge Loss as New Show Gets Canceled by Hollywood Studio
- Toto: Media Gaslighting 101 – Rescuing Birds of Prey from Reality
- The Atlantic Obviously Doesn’t Have Any Idea “What it Means to be a Man”
- Orwellian Word Games
- Polarization Narrative is a Triumph for Leftism
- Thatcher and Reagan: Why Do They Hate Them So?
- “Woke” Irrationality Is Undermining Civilization
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
The DemonRats fundamental problem is that having an entire clown car full of candidates who resemble casting rejects from a Village People reboot, what with the fake Indian, Sheriff Joe, the Gay Guy, and now the Mayor of the Munchkins, will lead to less than optimal results.
It is really hard to read your posts through the long unfunny nicknames.
I think last night’s debate was a great example of the out and out battle American Progressives have fought for over a century — do they go Bolshevist or do they go Fascist?
Bolshevist communism and fascism are two sides of the same revolutionary Marxist coin. Sanders represents the workers-of-the-world-unite brand of international communism that’s been the most American leftists since the 1960’s, but what many don’t remember is that it’s national socialist brand -fascism- was also immensely popular. Hell, Time made Hitler it’s Man of the Year back in the 1930’s. Bloomberg is a capital F fascist. He’s uber-rich but knows his fortune came from and depends on maintaining a quasi-capitalist economic system. He’s also an arrogant, authoritarian, Mussolini-esque asshole. In other times and countries, the followers of Bernie and Bloomberg would be slaughtering each other in the streets.
I’ll endeavor to make them even longerer and funnierer.