Good morning, kids. Another grim milestone as we begin yet another day and week with our nation held hostage by the Peking Pox Panic. There really isn’t all that much to say that I haven’t been saying for over two weeks now. But the fact remains that the longer our economy remains shuttered, the greater the damage we inflict on our mental and physical health, our financial security, and our freedom and liberty. It is also evident that despite the thousands who have been sickened and have succumbed to this Chinese pestilence, we are not living in the midst of an extinction-level event that justifies this lockdown. Not by a long shot. And yet, here we are with millions of jobs lost and small businesses, still the lifeblood of the economy, perhaps gone for good. Talk about an extinction-level event.
Yet the Democrat-Media Complex is eager to once again dance on the corpses, or at least the potential for corpses if it means using it as a pretext to rob the treasury, shred the tatters of the Constitution that yet remain, and of course bash President Trump. If you are still insane enough to read or listen to the legacy agitprop media, it is nothing but a torrent of lies and bilge blaming him first for acting too hastily, then not acting fast enough, being too much of a rah-rah Pollyanna, then a complete Debbie Downer and so on, promoting drugs that are useless or dangerous and then not getting them fast enough to New York or Michigan. Of course, the same media will have nothing but doom headlines about lack of beds, lack of ventilators, reports of sick people and corpses piled in overcrowded hallways as if they were describing the carnage at the shores of Iwo Jima or Omaha Beach – all while blaming Trump and prescribing the cure: more progressivism with Democrats in complete control.
It really is a sad state of affairs when our own media looks and sounds as bad or worse than a Communist propaganda organ. Oh, wait. They ARE a Communist propaganda organ since their reportage is virtually verbatim of what you will bear being spouted by that imprisoned nation’s Politburo. Unfortunately, what’s worse is when the President’s own team spews the same kind of panic-inducing bilge that just drives the narrative forward and the markets ever downward.
U.S. Surgeon General Vice Admiral Jerome Adams says the coronavirus outbreak hasn’t reached its peak yet, warning that the coming week will be the “hardest and the saddest week of most Americans’ lives…”
“…This is going to be our Pearl Harbor moment, our 9/11 moment, only it’s not going to be localized. It’s going to be happening all over the country. And I want America to understand that…”
RUFKM?! Look, there’s no doubt that people have died and are going to die. But to invoke two seminal events in American history over something like this, sad though it may be, is just manifestly irresponsible and utterly horrendous. Frankly, I am sick and friggin’ tired of dredging up last year’s statistics for deaths from all causes that in each and every category put Chinese Lung AIDS virtually at the bottom of the list. And don’t get me started on Anthony Fauci. He’s not exactly a great communicator and doesn’t quite grasp the nature of the press and what they are there for. That said, he’s been a creature of the Swamp for decades and as such has a vested interest in keeping his bureaucracy relevant, even if it means scaring the bejeezus out of the nation. A year from now, when we look at the death statistics, it’s a fair bet that we will see a spike in suicides beginning in March that will far exceed that for Sino Sinus Syphilis. Meh, if you’re unlucky enough to be in an area of Democrat influence, you could die from an infected toenail and you better believe the cause of death will be listed as Chi-Com coronavirus.
Let’s dive into the links.
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS, FICTIONS AND FACTS
With all the geschrei about lack of hospital beds, the President said that the White House model overestimated the number needed. He has got to feel as if he’s been played, by some on his team and for sure by the numbers that came from the WHO and the egghead from Imperial College London. Hope he can figure a way to extricate himself and open America up for business. Good news out of NY from governor Nipsy, a doctor on the front lines in NYC has a lot of good answers, Trump says masks are good but voluntary, social distancing does more harm than good, LA doc totally convinced about chloroquine, the treatments are ready but the problem is the bureaucracy, ratio of blue state to red state cases is running 4 to 1. Hmm… Eric Garcetti a big fan of the Stasi, Trump champing at the bit to at least get pro sports going again, and a tiger at the Bronx Zoo tests positive. Huh?
- Trump Says White House Chinese Coronavirus Model Overestimated Number Of Hospital Beds Needed
- Nipsy Cuomo: New York Chinese Coronavirus Deaths Drop For First Time
- Must Watch: NYC Doctor Who Only Treats Chinese COVID-19 Cases Has Some Great News, Expertly Explains How to Prevent, Treat Peking Pox
- Surgeon General Warns That This Week Will Be “Our Pearl Harbor” Moment as Virus Deaths Will Spike (way to hype the panic, schmuck – jjs)
- Trump Announces Voluntary Guidelines for Face Masks to be Worn By Everyone
- Why Severe Social Distancing Might Actually Result In More Chinese Coronavirus Deaths
- LA Doc Praises Hydroxychloroquine For Chinese Coronavirus: “Very Ill” to “Basically Symptom Free” in Hours
- A Solution to Chinese COVID-19 Is in Sight
- NY’s Chinese Coronavirus Panic Would Look Very Different with Different Leadership
- The Unusual Chinese COVID-19 Political Phenomenon
- LA Mayor Enlists Citizen “Snitches” to Tattle on Neighbors Who Violate Stay-at-Home Order (what’s that saying, snitches get stitches? – jjs)
- Trump: “I Want Fans Back in the Arenas… They Want to See Basketball and Baseball and Football and Hockey” (lift the lockdown – jjs)
- Bronx Zoo Tiger Infected with Chinese COVID-19 by Zookeeper; Could Your Cat or Dog Be at Risk? (if it’s been to the Bronx Zoo recently – jjs)
ECONOMIC IMPACT OF THE LUNG MARCH
A bunch of depressing links that show that the longer this self-inflicted economic disaster continues the worse our prospects for recovery, Malig-Nancy Pelosi getting set for yet another round of raiding the treasury for more progressivism and power grabs in the guise of “stimulus,” and the last link which has a different and somewhat more positive spin on the notion that Trump supposedly tanked the economy for nothing. At least that will be the media spin.
- How Trump’s Extended Chinese Coronavirus Guidelines Could Tank US Economy
- 96,845,000: Record Number of Americans Not in the Labor Force
- Why Accepting Two Million Chinese COVID-19 Deaths May be Better Than a National Lockdown (even if it gets to one-tenth that, and I doubt even that – jjs)
- Economist Stephen Moore: “We Are Facing a Potential Great Depression Scenario”
- Did Anyone Think This Through?
- Poll: 1 In 4 Businesses on Brink of Permanent Collapse
- It’s Time to Figure Out Which Businesses Can Reopen First and How
- Trump Should Use the Pandemic to His, and America’s, Advantage
- Small Businesses Are Almost Out of Time, and It Matters to All of Us
- Malig-Nancy Pelosi Says Trump’s Pick for Recovery Spending Watchdog is Not Independent Enough
- Fight Between Malig-Nancy Pelosi and McConnell Over Next Stimulus Bill Getting Heated
- Here Are All the Funding Landmines Congress Stuffed Into Third Chinese Coronavirus Stimulus Bill
- No More Pork-Laden Stimulus Bills, Please
- Did Trump Ruin Our Economy for Nothing?
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
While the Democrats go even more insane with this episode, Victor Davis Hanson prognosticates Trump still wins big this November, Teh Ted blasts the totalitarianism, Clyburn doubles down on his boasting of using this crisis to wrest power and control, the “oversight” committee that is attempting yet another takedown of Trump gets a big thumbs up from Pee-Air Defecto, Wisconsin primary chaos, the Dems may yet pin their hopes on Nipsy Cuomo but his rap sheet will sink him faster than cement overshoes, Dem backbencher continues spouting Chi-Com propaganda, Biden with yet another rambling, shambling brain-bleed, KY Gov. Beshear nixes voter ID law, with Bernie almost out, Joe Rogan sez he’d rather vote for Trump than Biden, Donkey-Chompers goes on interminably yet again about “reparations” for virus victims or something, you bet your life – literally – if you vote Democrat, and even Bernie’s biggest boosters telling him “you go now.”
- Trump Derangement Syndrome is Immune to Chinese Coronavirus… And the Facts
- V.D. Hanson: Corona Meltdowns
- “We Don’t Live in a Police State”: Ted Cruz Blasts Democrats For “Driving a Car Alone” Citation
- Clyburn Defends Calling Chinese Coronavirus an Opportunity to “Restructure Government”
- Crazy Corona Committee
- Pee-Air Defecto Romney Threatens Trump & Joins Dems Attempt To Handcuff Chinese Coronavirus Response
- Wisconsin Primary Election Chaos Ensues Amid Closed Polling Locations, Potential Date Shift
- The Andrew Cuomo Show (Nipsy’s rap sheet, especially his time at HUD, has Trump salivating – jjs)
- Biden Makes No Sense in Rambling, Incongruent Statement
- Dem Rep Spreads Chinese Propaganda While Blaming Chinese Coronavirus Deaths on Trump
- Democrat Kentucky Governor Vetoes Mandatory Voter ID for 2020 Election
- Bernie Supporter Joe Rogan Says He’d Rather Vote for Trump Than Biden
- Donkey-Chompers AOC Wants “Reparations” for Minority Chinese Coronavirus Victims
- Bet Your Life: Vote for Democrats
- Some of Bernie’s Top Allies are Telling Him He Should Withdraw from the Race
SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION,
Tick-tock-tick-tock? We shall see…
- Trump Fires Intelligence IG Atkinson Who Began Ukraine Probe
- President Trump Takes Control of Intelligence Community
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
Well, that first link is alarming, California has its priorities, Biden suddenly supports the travel ban he initially blasted, Donkey-Chompers is irksome, tedious and flat out ignorant (or in other words a typical Leftist) and what is the administration thinking?
- Report: More Than 40,000 People Have Arrived in US From China Since Trump Restricted Travel
- California Providing Millions of Dollars for Illegal Alien Business Owners Not Covered by Chinese Coronavirus Stimulus
- Biden Flip-Flops, Now Supports Trump’s China Travel Ban He Once Called “Hysterical Xenophobia”
- Donkey-Chompers AOC: Public Schools are Funded by Illegal Aliens Who Pay “Billions” in Taxes
- Why is the Administration Preparing to Bring in 85,000 Foreign Workers After Shutting Down Our Economy?
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Further analysis, as if you needed convincing, that this pandemic is hyped, Leftist media tries blocking OANN from White House briefing room, exposing Pro Publica’s lies about the Tea Party an the Obama-era mask shortage, unmasked reporters do not recognize irony when they see it, WaPo whistling a different tune about Tom Cotton’s theory of where the Peking Pox came from, Orwellian times we live in, Markos Moulefrites mocks Trump and dying Americans, and Sharyl Atkisson lawsuit threat makes Slimes retreat.
- The Mainstream Media Spins a Pandemic
- Is the i>NY Times Trying to Inflate the Number of Chinese COVID-19 Deaths?
- Leftwing Media Try to Block OANN from White House Briefing Room
- Was the Stockpile Shortage Under Obama a Result of the Tea Party? Not So Fast
- Reporters Without Masks Grill Trump About Not Wearing a Mask
- Washington Post Now Admits Maybe Tom Cotton Was Right To Suspect Chinese Coronavirus Outbreak Originated in Chinese Lab
- Closing Churches, Opening Jails
- Daily Kos Founder Markos Moule-Frites Ridicules Chinese Coronavirus Deaths to Mock Trump and the US
- Busted! After Sharyl Atkisson Lawsuit Threat, NY Times Goes Into Full Retreat
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Glimmer of hope as fever seems to be breaking in Italy, Queen Lillibet with a rare public speech to try and calm fears, Bo-Jo hospitalized, on the ground in South Korea with their success in handling this disease, comedy gold as China lands seat at UN Human Rights Panel on Free Speech, China blocked US companies from shipping their defective masks back to America, taking advice and listening to the WHO is dangerous to world health, will China profit from this crisis? Not if they implode first. Also, Austria waking up to the danger of open borders, and finally let’s not get duped by Iran.
- Europe Sees More Signs of Hope as Italy’s Chinese Virus Curve Falls
- Italy’s Deaths from Chi-Com Lung Pow Plunge to Lowest Since March 19
- Queen Elizabeth: “We Should Take Comfort That While We May Have More Still to Endure, Better Days Will Return”
- UK PM Boris Johnson Admitted to Hospital Over Chinese Coronavirus Infection
- An Eyewitness Perspective on How South Korea Tackled the Chinese COVID-19 Virus
- Perfect! China Appointed to UN Human Rights Panel to Help Identify Threats to Free Speech
- Communist China Was Always One Lab Accident Away From Becoming a Super-Villain
- Can China Turn the Wuhan Coronavirus To Its Advantage? (maybe, maybe not given their internal situation – jjs)
- China Allegedly Blocked US Companies From Exporting Medical Safety Gear As Pandemic Exploded, Report Says
- Chinese Coronavirus: WHO Scrubbed Website Document to Underline Opposition to Travel Bans
- “Lost the Credibility”: WHO Faces Mounting Backlash for Running Interference for China
- China Says it has Sold Nearly Four Billion Masks Abroad
- Understanding the Chinese Communist Party Will Help the US Respond Post-Pandemic
- Austria Says EU Migrant Redistribution “Has Failed,” Refuses Asylum Seekers
- Enough With the Crocodile Tears for the Iranian People
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Ex-skipper of the Roosevelt tests positive for Oriental Lung Rot and Ryan Zinke blasts Biden for supporting said captain.
- Ex-Navy Captain Removed From Command Over Chinese Coronavirus Letter Tests Positive For Virus
- Ryan Zinke: Navy Capt. Crozier’s “Actions Were Wrong,” Biden “Grasping” to Stay Relevant by Defending
The Koran-a Virus strikes again…
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
Bucking California trends, Long Beach remains devoted to a middle-class economy, and Trump fills DC Circuit seat with Cocaine Mitch pal.
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
More on the Saudi-Russia oil war , keep the CAFE standards dead and buried and South Korea screws over American company as bad as the Chi-Coms do. Trump needs to lean on them.
- How an International Conflict is Causing Gas Prices to Plummet
- Post-Chinese Coronavirus Easing Up on CAFE Rules Makes More Sense Than Ever
- An American Company Under Siege in South Korea
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
US prosecutors alarmed by the rush to open the jails because of the pandemic panic, Ohio man arrested for mocking the lockdown and encouraging others to disobey, Gavin Gruesome is insane, and Houston hit by plague of crime.
- US Prosecutors Resist Calls to Free Inmates as Chinese Coronavirus Spreads
- Pedophile Rapist Released From Massachusetts Prison to Protect Him From Chinese Coronavirus
- Man Arrested in Ohio Who Posted Party Video Boasting “We Don’t Give a F**k About the Coronavirus”
- Gavin Gruesome Commutes Murderer Richard Flowers’ Life Sentence; Claims He’s “Turned His Life Around”
- Houston Hit By Plague… of Crime
“The US has never done a good job of protecting the elderly in nursing homes from infectious diseases, and the Chinese coronavirus is no exception.”
If this lockdown kills the stranglehold of Leftist academia on our youth, then it will be worth it.
- A Howard Zinn Pandemic (ban that friggin’ book and abolish the DoE – jjs)
- Dear Colleges, Please Let Grades Mean Something
- Online Learning Finds Its Moment
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
Frisco not so keen on plastic bag ban nowadays.
- San Francisco Does 180 Degree Turn, Bans “Green” Reusable Grocery Bags in Wake of Chinese Coronavirus
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Our intrepid science reporter with bad news about the thirst Starship prototype.
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Yay Coronavirus! Oakland bakery that celebrated horrid terrorist forced out of business. Also, DC during the lockdown, the proclivities of the world’s worst dictators, Richard Dawkins is a turd, and Christian Toto on the director of new drug addiction documentary.
- Good News: Reem’s Oakland Bakery, Best Known for Mural Honoring Terrorist Murderer Rasmea Odeh Closing Due to Chi-Com Lung AIDS
- Life Inside the Chinese Coronavirus Shutdown: What You Can and Can’t Do in America’s Capital
- What We Can Learn From the 20th Century’s Worst Dictators
- Atheist Richard Dawkins Using Chinese Coronavirus Deaths to Dunk on Christians and G-d
- Toto: Shooting Heroin Director – Andrew Breitbart Was Right About the Culture
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.