Good morning, kids. Wednesday, and another grim milestone of yet another day of America held hostage. As the real science and real data come in proving the Chinese Lung AIDS is nowhere near as deadly as hyped, and as people watch their lives and futures destroyed in direct proportion to the accrual of police state power by their elected officials, the calls to lift the lockdown along with acts of defiance are growing daily.
Republican State Rep. Darren Bailey won freedom from Democrat Gov. J.B. Pritzker’s extension through May 30, 2020 of the statewide coronavirus stay-at-home order when Clay County Circuit Court Judge Michael McHaney granted a restraining order.
“Enough is enough!” Bailey said in a statement. “I filed this lawsuit on behalf of myself and my constituents who are ready to go back to work and resume a normal life…”
Naturally, Sitz-Pritzker will challenge the decision, and while the ruling only applies to Bailey, it sets a crucial precedent for the emancipation all of the imprisoned citizens within the Land of Lincoln. Over in Pennsylvania, a group of businesses are heading directly to SCOTUS to in essence plead for their lives.
A group of Pennsylvania businesses, alongside Republican state House candidate Danny DeVito, are asking the U.S. Supreme Court to intervene and overrule Gov. Tom Wolf’s (D) stay-at-home order closing businesses deemed “nonessential,” filing the request on Monday.
DeVito’s campaign filed the request on Monday alongside “realtor Kathy Gregory, ‘B and J’ laundry, Blueberry Hill golf course and Caledonia Land Company,” according to reports. They contend that [PA Governor Tom] Wolf’s order is “continuing to cause irreparable harm to the Petitioners and all those businesses and entities in the same non-life- sustaining classification as Petitioners,” per the court filing…
…Pennsylvania residents flocked to the State Capitol in Harrisburg last week to protest the governor’s orders.
“Six weeks, no work and no income,” Denisse Marquez, a licensed esthetician who attended the protest, told Breitbart News.
“Last time I checked, you got a job, you pay taxes – you’re essential,’ Marquez said.
“And that’s why I’m over here. I’m pissed off. I’ve got my two kids. We’re not in a communist country, we’re in the United States of America, and I’m here willing to die for my children’s freedom,” she added.
Others at the protest said Wolf “absolutely exceeded his authority” and referred to him as a “tyrant…”
I bet this is going on all over the country, but with the Left’s near 100% lock on the media, you’re either not going to see or hear it, and that which cannot be embargoed is going to be spun as insane, reckless, dangerous and, our old favorite, “racist.”
… The rising number of people protesting, committing civil disobedience, and taking advantage of any exceptions to lockdown (just look at these surfers), shows that Americans are ready and, indeed, desperate to get back to normal.
Democrats, however, are loath to do so. I posited on Tuesday that, with their draconian lockdown orders, all of which are predicated on successfully wiping erasing the virus with a vaccination (reminder: there’s still no AIDS vaccination), the Democrats’ real goal is to tank the economy so that Trump cannot get reelected.
I’m even more concerned about a political motive behind the shutdowns now that hardcore Democrat activists are alleging that lifting lockdowns is racist. Bringing out the “racism” big gun ignores the fact that poverty, not to mention a complete collapse of the American economy and food supply chains, will kill more blacks than the virus ever could…
Bingo. Considering that before this convenient crisis hit us, President Trump was well on his way to garnering historic electoral support from American Blacks, Latinos and other minorities. That’s because his economic policies gave them the lowest unemployment levels in history, unambiguously contrasting what the corrosive destruction of being in thrall to the Democrats for nearly 60 years has done to them. So once again, the race card is played, but there are encouraging signs such as black Democrats Karen Whitsett in Michigan and Vernon Jones in Georgia who dared go against the machine by honestly praising the President for his leadership during the Pandemic Panic. As shown in the above link, there are also ordinary black citizens and business owners who have also had enough of the lockdowns and know that real freedom means escaping the Democrat-Media Complex.
Not to beat a dead horse, but this is why the President’s rebuke of Brian Kemp just sticks in my craw. Like all of us, he may have been initially bamboozled by “the experts” into going along with the lockdowns, but surely he has got to see that despite the end-of-the-world headlines about growing numbers of people infected, the number of people sickened and the number who actually died ofand not with the disease did not warrant the actions taken. He’s also got to see that the continued moving of the goalposts by the Democrat Despots is intended to prevent his reelection and eradicate his incredible legacy. But that said, why can’t he see that standing with Kemp and indeed the vast majority of American people is not just politically profitable but the absolute right thing to do?
The Democrats smell blood in the water, not just in terms of potentially defeating Trump this November but absolutely capturing the nation for good. The estimable Dennis Prager unfortunately is not as sanguine about the mindset of the American people as I am:
… This past Friday night, I gathered with six others for a Shabbat dinner with friends in Santa Monica, California. On my Friday radio show, I announced I would be doing that, and if I was arrested, it would be worth it. In my most pessimistic dreams, I never imagined that in America, having dinner at a friend’s house would be an act of civil disobedience, perhaps even a criminal act.
But that is precisely what happens in a police state.
The reason I believe this is a dress rehearsal is that too many Americans appear untroubled by it; the dominant force in America, the left, supports it, and one of the two major political parties has been taken over by the left. Democrats and their supporters have, in effect, announced they will use state power to enforce any law they can to combat the even greater “existential” crisis of global warming.
On the CNN website this weekend, in one of the most frightening and fanatical articles in an era of fanaticism, Bill Weir, CNN chief climate correspondent, wrote an open letter to his newborn son. In it, he wrote of his idealized future for America: “completely new forms of power, food, construction, transportation, economics and politics.”
You cannot get there without a police state…
Whatever happens after this state of siege is over and after the elections, which despite my latent trepidation I still feel Trump will win, the Democrat-Media Complex has crossed a Rubicon that I thought unimaginable given what they tried to do to Trump in 2016 and for going on four straight years since. They, along with our enemies abroad, have seen how easy it is to paralyze the nation. They’ll ultimately be thwarted this time around, but dangerous precedents have been set and next time – and there will for sure be a next time – they’ll succeed. That is unless a clear stand is made here and now.
Lift the lockdowns. Liberate America.
STRUGGLE FOR LOCKDOWN LIBERATION
- Illinois State Rep. Wins Freedom from Gov. Sitz-Pritzker’s Stay-at-Home Order: “Enough Is Enough!”
- Pennsylvania Businesses Ask Supreme Court to Intervene, Overrule Gov. Wolf’s Stay-at-Home Order
- Newsom: If People Keep Packing the Beaches, Reopening Could Be Delayed
- Governor Lockdown
- Lockdown Protests Confound Anti-Trump Elites
- Will Texas Lead the American Resurgence From Chinese Coronavirus Lockdown?
- Georgia On My Mind
- Leftists Fight Back Against End the Shutdown by Crying “Racism”
- With States Re-Opening, Where Do We Go From Here?
- Americans Persevere Amid Chinese Coronavirus Crisis Despite Left’s Efforts to Remake America
- Prager: Our Dress Rehearsal for a Police State
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS, FICTIONS AND FACTS
A number of links showing the facts about the Sino Sinus Syphilis just did not and do not constitute quarantining the nation. Not only that, the stay-at-home policy are counterproductive in mitigating/dissipating the virus, Nipsy Cuomo’s insane policies of housing elderly people with the virus in nursing homes was lethal, HHS assistant secretary correctly labels Patty Murray as a clueless dolt, Jet Blue will require masks on all flights going forward, UV blood irradiation actually was a thing long ago, and finally Pfizer claims they may have a vaccine ready for trials this fall.
- If Chinese Coronavirus Threat’s So Great, Why is the US Overall Death Rate Down?
- McCaughey: The Facts on Chinese Coronavirus Show Many of Us Can Go Back to Work
- “Science” Is Proving Stay At Home Orders Kill, New Data Is Not Good For Shutdown States
- Nipsy Cuomo Claims He Didn’t Know About New York Rule Forcing Nursing Homes to Accept Elderly With Chinese COVID-19
- Goodwin: More Blood on Nipsy Cuomo’s Hands Amid Nursing Home Chinese Coronavirus Crisis
- HHS Asst. Sec.: “Senator Murray Just Doesn’t Understand the Details” of Our Chinese Coronavirus Testing Plan
- JetBlue Becomes First US Airline Requiring Passengers to Wear Masks on Flights (meh, take it off mid-air – jjs)
- Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation: “The Cure That Time Forgot”
- Pfizer Chinese Coronavirus Vaccine Could Be Ready for Emergency Use This Fall
ECONOMIC IMPACT OF THE LUNG MARCH
With all the food being dumped and destroyed, the President has invoked the Defense Production Act to protect the food supply. Naturally big labor and the Dems (BIRM) are pissed off. Also, Cocaine Mitch wants to sideline the trial lawyers in the next relief bill, turning Puerto Rico into a tax haven, Mike Pence goes to Minnesota and sounds the right chords, and some positive signs from Pence’s fellow Indianans.
- Trump Uses Defense Production Act to Protect America’s Food Supply Chain
- Millions of Chickens Will Soon Be Killed Due to Lack of Employees at Processing Plants
- How Exactly is the Trump Administration Addressing Food Shortage Concerns During Chinese Coronavirus Pandemic?
- McConnell Wants Next Bailout Bill to Deal With the “Lawsuit Pandemic” That’s Coming
- This Chinese Coronavirus “Fix” Would Turn Puerto Rico Back Into a Tax Haven (and supposedly kill the call for statehood – jjs)
- Mike Pence in Minnesota: “America Works When America Is Working”
- American Virtue Shines When Government Offers More Money Not to Work, at Least in Indiana
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
Shambling drunkard who will never be President of the United States eager to overthrow America but bores Dr. Jill’s Demento to sleep on live TV, speaking of Biden, his candidacy is twisting the Democrats, particularly the females, into all sorts of Gordian knots, Jeffrey Lord looks back at Kamala-Toe’s attacks on Justice Kavanaugh as the torpedo to sink Biden, Tank Abrams is a shameless, hypocritical power-whore, Cuck Schemer laying groundwork for more impeachment hearings, this time over Trump’s alleged botched handling of the phony pandemic panic, Georgia Dem Vernon Jones talks intimidation tactics for daring to endorse Trump, House reneges on promise to go back to work, John Q. Sack wants Biden out and Bernie to rescind his endorsement (ha!), WTF?! GOP strategists want candidates not to defend Trump on Chinese Lung AIDS response, Michelle Caruso-Cabrera goes after Donkey Chompers for being lone vote against stimulus, De Bolshevik gets ripped a new one for his horrendous behavior, Justin Amash is running for president or something, and Trump’s record of personal charity and compassion is something to see. That is, it would be if we actually had an honest media and not anti-American propagandists.
- Hillary Clinton: Chinese Coronavirus “Would Be a Terrible Crisis to Waste”; Need “Universal Health Care”; Biden Bored to Sleep
- Report: Biden Campaign “Circulated Talking Points” About Tara Reade Allegations
- Jello-Brain Gillibrand Says She Stands By Biden Amid Sexual Assault Scandal (just don’t stand in front of him, toots – jjs)
- Flashback: Potential Biden Running Mates Called for Sexual Assault Survivors to Be Heard, Believed
- Tank Abrams: NY Times Found Reade’s Accusation “Not Credible”; “I Believe Joe Biden”
- Report: Tank Abrams Privately Calling Democrat Power Brokers” Telling Them “She Should be Vice President”
- Lord: Will Kamala-Toe Harris Sink Biden?
- Joe Biden: Animal, Vegetable, or Mineral?
- Cuck Schemer Demands Oversight Hearings for Trump’s “Abject Failure” Implementing Chinese Coronavirus Relief
- “Tried to Scare Me”: Democrat Lawmaker Reveals What His Party Did to Him After He Endorsed Trump
- House Cancels Plan To Return Next Week One Day After Making Announcement
- John Q. Sack Calls On Bernie Sanders To Reverse Joe Biden Endorsement, Restart Campaign
- Appalling: GOP Strategists Warn Candidates Not to Defend Trump on Chinese Coronavirus
- Opponent Caruso-Cabrera: Donkey Chompers AOC “Out of Touch” for Voting Against Pandemic Stimulus
- The Out-of-Tune Mayor
- Comedy Gold! Justin Amash Announces His Run for President
- Trump Does the Unthinkable
SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION,
Chuck Grassley demands Flynn exculpatory evidence released. They’re still wiping it with a cloth, Chuck.
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
De Bolshevik singles out Jews for defying lockdown to hold a funeral.
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Tupac, Malik, they all sound the same to Andy Beshear, and Tiddles gets tossed so a planning commissioner is to be shunned. Sheesh.
- Andy Beshear Apologizes to Cook He Accused of Using Joke Name On Unemployment Application
- Officials in CA Town Call for Planning Commissioner to be Fired for Tossing a Cat During Videoconference
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
Dems continue to pimp for open borders during a time of viral pandemic, Biden likes intercourse or something and the President’s EO on immigration may have been watered down, but he can still tell the CoC whores to pound sand and issue another to really protect the American worker.
- “Hell Yes”: Over 200 Democrats Stand By “NO BAN Act” Amid Chinese Coronavirus Pandemic
- Biden: US Won’t Be Able to “Have Economic Intercourse Around the World” with Chinese Coronavirus Travel Bans (what about economic cop-a-feels? – jjs)
- Moratorium Interruptus
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Joe Biden raped Tara Reade? Never heard of it! Also, GMA reporter goes pantsless, Trump goes off on Yahoo yahoo, compare and contrast Maher and Tapper vis a vis Malig-Nancy Pelosi, Politico retracts entire fake news article on Trump, some deaths are more equal than others, VP Pence does not don mask and the media reacts as expected but Minnesota’s Democrat governor doesn’t, BuzzFeed is a freaking joke already, and Daniel Greenfield on radical activists being planted at local papers. I would think it’s a redundancy but I guess not.
- Virtual Blackout: Liberal TV Networks Bury Joe Biden Sex Scandal
- Good Morning America Correspondent Literally Caught With Pants Down On Live TV
- Trump Snaps at Yahoo! ‘Reporter’: “Nobody Knows Who the Hell You Are”
- A Tale of Two Interviews: Bill Maher Presses Malig-Nancy Pelosi, Fake Tapper Lets Her Rant
- Politico Effectively Retracts Entire Trump China Article
- It’s Okay if You Die of Anything – Except Chinese COVID-19 -According to the Corporate Media
- While Media Freaked Out Over Pence Not Wearing a Mask, Minnesota’s Dem. Governor Was Praising the VP
- How BuzzFeed Botched a Story About an Indiana Mechanic Fired After Posting Porn From Work
- Greenfield: Facebook is Spending Millions to Plant Radical Activists in Local Newspapers
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Chinese “COVID-19 is a new type of warfare for which we are unprepared,” Hong Kong freedom fighters still struggle, Mike Huckabee wants $6 trillion, small bills, cash, disinfected, Chi-Coms fear the word of the Lord, is Canada’s chief health minister a Chinese commie stooge, if Iranians keep drinking wood alky, the regime’s not long for this world, Germany actually coped a lot better than much of the world, Sky News reports most deaths in Blighty were because of underlying conditions and not the virus (shocking), and lastly, what the virus means for Brexit.
- World War III Is Almost Over and China Is Winning
- The Struggle for Democracy in Hong Kong Continues
- Huckabee: Deduct What China Owes Us for Chinese COVID-19 from What We Owe China ($6 trillion, small bills, cash, disinfected – jjs)
- “A Regime That Fears Religion”: New Report Details China’s Crackdown On Religion
- Is Canada’s Response to Chinese COVID-19 Led by China Sympathizers?
- Will the Iranian Regime Survive the Chinese Coronavirus Outbreak?
- More Than 700 Dead in Iran After Ingesting Methanol as Chinese Coronavirus Cure
- Germany’s Chinese COVID-19 Story
- Sky News: 95% of England’s Chinese Covid Victims Had Underlying Conditions
- Brexit Delay Would Break Boris’ Faith With Britons
I assume Newsom will let him out because he might get infected with the Chinese Lung AIDS. Compassionate guy.
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
Yikes. It really is a nation-state, and an encroaching totalitarian one at that.
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Sooner or later you’re talking about real money, and reading the housing market tea leaves.
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Just freaking wow, criminals go free while the huddled masses yearning to breathe free are imprisoned, and the death of the guy who got Tetra-Min’d is being investigated as a murder. Blue gouramis hardest hit…
- Insanity: Wash. State Came One Vote Away From Releasing Green River Serial Killer So He Wouldn’t Get Wuhan Virus
- More Sex Offenders Released Nationwide as Peaceful Americans Arrested
- Homicide Unit Investigating Death of the Man Who Drank Fish Tank Cleaner, Report Says
Madness in Iowa, seeking justice at DePaul, Chi-Coms get Harvard to silence regime critic, and the teacher (so-called) who urged virus carriers to sneeze on Trump resigns.
- Iowa Community College Gives Terrorist Antifa Professor $25,000 Over Firing
- Conservative, Pro-Israel DePaul U. Prof. Jason Hill Sues University for Defamation
- At Home and at Harvard, Communist China Runs the Ultimate Cancel Culture
- ‘Teacher’ Accused of Urging Chinese COVID-19 Infected People to Cough on Trump Resigns
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Our intrepid science reporter on European Muslim outreach, er, space exploration.
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Baseball perhaps in June? Meh, empty stadiums or forced mask-wearing. Also, New Yorkers defy lockdown to see Blue Angels and Thunderbirds fly up the East River (it was amazing!!), a look at the real Phyllis Schlafley, “the pandemic has thrown into question how much we depend on this entertainment as soma to keep us from asking deeper, harder questions about ourselves and how we live and die,” Christian Toto with a thumbs up on The Wretched, biggest as in fattest, and there are lockdowns and then there are lockdowns. Lest we forget.
- Report: MLB Officials Discussing June Start Date, New Divisions
- Thousands Defy Stay-At-Home Order and Pack Riverbanks in NYC to See Flyover by Thunderbirds, Blue Angels
- On Heroes and Villains: The True Mrs. America
- Silicon Valley Noir and the Deeper Questions of How We Live
- Toto: Why The Wretched Deserves Repeat Viewings
- The Pandemic’s Biggest Victims?
- Hiding in Lockdown With My Family During the Shoah
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.