Good morning, kids. Wednesday and I guess you can file this one in the “if it walks like a duck” file. Let’s start off with this little item that should cause you no concern whatsoever:
A federal agency debuted a new system on Tuesday designed to record and store the information of federal employees who requested religious exemptions from the Biden administration’s federal jab mandate.
According to a report by the Daily Signal, the Pretrial Services Agency for the District of Columbia, an independent federal agency designed to aid Washington D.C. courts, created the “Employee Religious Exception Request Information System” to track unvaccinated employees who ask for religious exemptions from President Joe Biden’s federal [Chinese] COVID-19 shot mandate.
The Federal Register describes the new system as the best way to keep track of “personal religious information” that is collected “in the context of a public health emergency or similar health and safety incident, such as a pandemic, epidemic, natural disaster or national or regional emergency and/or any other lawful collection of employee information or data that is necessary to ensure a safe and healthy environment for individuals.” Those with concerns about the system only have until Feb. 10 to offer any public comments.
The agency claims that the database will legally allow for the “collection, storing, dissemination, and disposal of employee religious exemption request information” for an indefinite period of time.
No, not creepy at all! Is it just me or did you too read that as “Pre-CRIME Services Agency?”
Assistant Attorney General Matthew Olsen announced the creation of the new unit in his opening remarks during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing Tuesday.
“I decided to establish a domestic terrorism unit to augment our existing approach,” Olsen said. “This group of dedicated attorneys will focus on the domestic terrorism threat, helping to ensure that these cases are handled properly and effectively coordinated across the Department of Justice and across the country. . .”
. . . Olsen’s remarks come as authorities consider strategies to combat domestic terrorism a year after the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol, which many lawmakers and national security officials have called domestic terrorism. The DOJ official cited the incident as an example of challenges facing the department . . .
. . . “We’ve seen a growing threat from those who are motivated by racial animus as well as those who ascribe to extremist anti-government and anti-authority ideologies,” he said.
Funny how America, in the eyes of the Left, was, is and always will be a fundamentally racist society. So much so that 99.99% of all “hate crimes” reported over the past umpteen years have in short order proven to be hoaxes. Fake, but accurate. Same with the FBI. America is a fundamentally dangerous place where terrorists and insurrectionists are such an existential threat that they have to create entrapment stings and execute plots where any real violence and destruction is caused by the agents themselves, while hapless and helpless individuals in the wrong place at the wrong time are stuffed and mounted on the trophy wall at the Hoover Building, and in D-Block at Leavenworth.
That said, just who and what does the FBI consider a “domestic terrorist” threat?
As we all know or should all know by now, the purpose of these things is not merely to justify the existence of the FBI nor to create narratives to engender support and loyalty by the “oppressed masses” of minority “victims” and liberal white dupes for the Democrat Party. Both of those serve the wider goal of destroying all opposition to the “fundamental transformation” already in progress. Ergo, the Junta’s definition of terrorism is anyone or anything that falls into that category.
Parents who organize and speak out at school board meetings against the mind- and physical rape of their children via Jive Kampf CRT and priapic transexual perverts in girls bathrooms? DOMESTIC TERRORIST.
Citizens who showed up to the Capitol on 1/6/21 to protest the stolen election and foolishly trespassed into Congress and took selfies at Pelosi’s desk? DOMESTIC TERRORIST.
Politicians and everyone who attended the Trump rally a half a mile away from the Capitol dome and before any of the violence and mayhem that occurred there (all caused by the FBI/DOJ) took place? DOMESTIC TERRORIST.
You see, if you’re a domestic terrorist, how can you be allowed to run for office? How can you be allowed to have a government contract or run any business for that matter? How can you be allowed to have custody of your children? And so on, and so on, and scoobie doobie doobie in virtually every aspect of politics and society. The cabal of individuals and groups that rigged an election and installed a shambling, decrepit, demented criminal pervert in the Oval Office have succeeded in laying waste to our economy and our society in just under a year, and in doing so alarmed and pissed off those of us not completely mind-numbed by the Communism.
As useless in a sense that electoral politics may be in the long run, in the short term, the Dems are facing a wipeout of staggering proportions at the polls. At least the ones not affected by Dao-Min Yen. Psaki-Psircling back to my opening contention about the nature of this post, I give you the estimable Lloyd Billingsley:
In National Socialist Germany, Jews were the primary disfavored class. In the United States and allied nations today, the unvaccinated, or anyone critical of government health policies, find themselves increasingly vilified, disfavored, and even threatened.
“This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated,” Joe Biden said in September. The unvaccinated “can cause a lot of damage — and they are,” and Biden has a plan “to combat those blocking public health.” As the Delaware Democrat warned, “we’ve been patient but our patience is wearing thin,” so “get vaccinated.”
If that does not convey disfavored status it’s hard to imagine what might. Maybe a yellow star would do the trick, but to adapt what Marlon Brando said in “On the Waterfront” there’s “a lot more” to this Nazi comparison business than people might think.
The primary author of Biden’s 3,548-word message was doubtless chief White House medical advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci. Biden has joked that Fauci is the real president, but that might understate the matter.
Fauci, a government bureaucrat since 1968 and head of the NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) since 1984, has never faced a vote of the people. The president must deal with Congress, which controls spending. With his budget of more than $6 billion, Fauci controls a great deal of medical research spending, even as he lays down public health policy. On top of all that, Fauci can boast the ultimate strategic ally.
His wife, Christine Grady, heads up bioethics at the National Institutes of Health, including NIH’s work with “human subjects.” It is as though Nancy Reagan served as a special counsel for President Ronald Reagan, and greenlighted the Iran-Contra scandal. . .
. . .”Nazi Germany brought the difficult issues in research with human subjects to the attention of the public and medical/scientific communities,” Grady writes. “In the name of ‘experimentation,’ human torture and atrocities were performed on thousands of Jews and justified as medical research.”
Josef Mengele, the most notorious Nazi doctor, goes unmentioned, but “Dr. Klaus Karl Schilling infected more than 1,000 prisoners at Dachau with malaria without their consent.” The experiments exposed at the Nuremberg trials “forced an examination of human research,” and “the medical profession was aware that serious breaches of ethics had occurred in the past.” The author moves on to Thalidomide, released in the 1950s as a remedy for morning sickness in pregnant women.
Thalidomide was “thought to be exceptionally safe,” Grady writes, but left “thousands of children with severe and unusual deformities” such as hands attached to shoulders, feet attached to hips and so forth. “The harm done was the result of inadequate research,” according to Grady, who needed to conduct more adequate research on this subject.
Thalidomide was the product of Chemie Grunenthal and the subject of a court case in 1970. A name on the original patent was Dr. Heinrich Muckter, the company’s head of research and a Nazi war criminal who conducted medical experiments in prison camps. In the 1970s, Grunenthal appointed as the chairman of their board Otto Ambros, the inventor of sarin nerve gas who was jailed for mass murder at Auschwitz.
Billingsley’s essay is a rebuttal to Dan Gelernter’s bristling at those comparing Fauci and his handling of Chinese COVID as akin to what the Nazis did. And it’s a helluva rebuttal as this excerpt shows. But it goes wider and deeper than that as I have tried to lay out. While I was about to say there are no concentration camps here in the former USA – yet – we have people held as political prisoners for a staged false flag “insurrection” one year ago. We have the move to criminalize political dissent of any variety as domestic terrorism. We have naked, shameless attempts to make election rigging of the kind that overturned the actual results of 2020 legal and permanent. We have blacklisting within the private sector as legal, acceptable and almost a requirement for businesses insofar as preventing anyone from being employed who does not openly and full-throated embrace whatever insane, radical diversity agenda a company might have.
As a child of a survivor of real, actual Nazis, I am particularly sensitive to the use of that word. Take it from me; everything we are experiencing right now is, with slight variations here and there, a very close mirror to what happened in Germany before Schickelgruber took power as well as in almost any other totalitarian regime that gradually, and subversively, came into being.
This is a wake-up call for anyone with eyes to see and a mind to reason. Think it can’t happen here? It’s happening as we speak. Tick tock. . .
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “There’s no civil war. Americans are voting with their feet, a new revolution built on freedom of movement and belief, not guns.” America’s U-Haul Revolution
- “While Texas edged out Florida for the largest net gain of one-way U-Haul truck rentals in 2021, California saw the largest net loss.” So Many People Fled California in 2021 that U-Haul Ran Out of 1-Way Trucks to Rent
- “The wretched condition of Black America is the primary black mark on King’s legacy and the ultimate reason for his re-evaluation.” Time to Re-Evaluate the Legacy of Martin Luther King
- “Are we in a time of unprecedented political polarization?” The Gumption for a Civil War?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “This group of dedicated attorneys will focus on the domestic terrorism threat, helping to ensure that these cases are handled properly and effectively coordinated across the Department of Justice and across the country.” (terrorism defined as anyone/anything that opposes the Leftist-Democrat overthrow of America – jjs) Justice Department Planning To Form Special Domestic Terrorism Unit
- “What is the purpose of saying ‘I can’t answer that,’ if not to cover up for whatever it is they did that day? And why can’t they be forced to show senators the files of their informants? Isn’t that something our senators are entitled to see?” If the FBI Was Not Involved in Inciting Violence on Jan. 6, Wouldn’t They Just Say So?
- “Jacob Lang has been sitting in the D.C. jail without a trial date for almost a year. Arrested and charged in the riots at the Capitol on January 6th, 2020 Lang and 40 others have been awaiting justice while living in conditions that are deplorable. Now, a new lawsuit has been filed that seems to corroborate Lang’s story of police brutality. Whether or not Lang gets to put up his defense remains to be seen, as the state seems reluctant to bring him before a jury of his peers.” J6 Detainee Says Pretrial Solitary Confinement Is ‘”Inhumane,” “UnAmerican”
- “Should this allegation be true, it would reveal that this [junta’s] pretextual war on parents came from the highest levels.” BUSTED: Biden’s Education Secretary Solicited the Infamous Letter Likening Angry Parents to Domestic Terrorists
- “A group of North Carolina voters urged state officials Monday to disqualify U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn as a congressional candidate, citing his participation in a rally last January in Washington that questioned the presidential election outcome.” Rep. Madison Cawthorn Targeted For Reelection Disqualification Over J6 In Precursor To Wider Dem Effort
- “It’s a good deal. The resulting charge will be ‘contributing to the delinquency of a child,’ even though the child in question, Kyle Rittenhouse, was found not to be delinquent in the same court.” Rittenhouse Friend Dominick Black Accepts “Amazing” Plea Deal That Drops All Federal Charges for a Civil Fine
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS
FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “In the video, Project Veritas showed portions of a memo written by Marine Corps Major General Joseph P. Murphy about the pandemic origins and response. If the conclusions Murphy drew even approach the truth, political affiliation no longer means anything for anyone who lost a loved one to COVID or cares about someone who suffered a vaccine injury.” Bombshell Project Veritas Expose Poses Urgent Questions for Fauci and the Entire Pandemic Response
- “E-mails included in the letter relate to a conference call from February 1st, 2020, where Fauci and a dozen other scientists discussed the origins of [Chinese] COVID-19. ‘It was on this conference call that Drs. Fauci and Collins were first warned that [Chinese] COVID-19 may have leaked from the WIV and, further, may have been intentionally genetically manipulated,’ summarizes the report.” Fauci E-Mails Describe Chinese COVID Natural Origins Theory as “Highly Unlikely” Despite Public Denials
- “Fauci’s unruly, power-hungry behavior has done the American people no favors. Nor has it stopped the spread of [Chinese] COVID-19.” Fauci is a Corrupt, Arrogant Tyrant Who Deserves to Be Fired Into the Sun
- “While HHS acknowledged it has not shipped 50 million tests, Biden promised to have enough testing kits available for all Americans. Yet after the omicron variant reached the nation’s shores, Americans found testing kits in short supply.” Biden Junta Reveals 50 Million Chinese COVID Tests Are Just Sitting in Warehouses
- “More people have died now under President Biden than did under President Trump. You are the one responsible.” Sen. Paul to Fauci: “You Are the Lead Architect for the Response From the Government and Now 800,000 People Have Died”
- “Dr. Fauci is maskless during testimony while Dr. Walensky double masks. The mixed messaging continues,” Dr. Nicole Saphier noted, and she was far from alone in her observation. SHOT: Fauci, Walensky Mocked For Mixed Messages On Masks — At Hearing on Omicron
- “At the onset of the pandemic, the CDC was wary of recommending people wear KN95 or N95 masks over concerns about shortages of them for healthcare workers.” CHASER: CDC Weighs Recommending Higher Quality Masks
- “Paul responded to Fauci by reminding the doctor that political violence is not acceptable, recalling the 2017 political violence where Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA) was shot by James Hodgkinson, a Bernie Sanders supporter, during a Republican congressional baseball practice. Paul, who was present and a target during that shooting, has reported that the now-deceased attacker shouted, ‘This is for health care!'” Dr. Fauci Blames Rand Paul — Who Survived an Assassination Attempt — for Death Threats
- “The top U.S. immunologist, who has been the face of the federal government’s handling of the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic since the beginning, clashed with Sen. Roger Marshall, who challenged the doctor on documents recently published by Project Veritas.” HOT MIC: Fauci Calls Republican Senator a “Moron”
- “Calling me a moron during a Senate hearing may have alleviated the stress of the least trusted bureaucrat in America, but it didn’t take away from the facts. We need the truth Dr. Fauci!” Sen. Marshall Fires Back at Fauci Over “Moron” Dig Caught on Hot Mic
* * * * *
- “They were ‘unwell to begin with.'” CDC Admits Over 75% of Chinese COVID Deaths Were People “Who Had at Least Four Comorbidities”
- Blaise Edwards, M.D.: “This [Chinese] COVID testing madness needs to stop. . . . we still have not differentiated dying with [Chinese] COVID from dying because of [Chinese] COVID. We have not differentiated a positive test from an actual disease. This is insane, and yet we are basing our policy decisions on such a lack of distinction. In essence, the government is baffling us with BS.” A Pandemic of Testing
- “All of these lies damaged America in myriad ways. Further, the global population is now more likely to become infected after receiving booster shots than the unvaccinated. This may explain the Omicron surge — and portend something even worse ahead.” Lies, Damn Lies, Omicron — and What Comes Next
- “Taking legal action is the only recourse open to those bullied by unqualified HR mandate enforcers.” Chinese COVID: Sue the Person Denying Your Rights
- “Despite the surge, there is some good news. While cases have surged to pandemic highs, [Chinese] COVID deaths have not yet followed suit, suggesting that the pandemic is coming to an end. This, however, has nothing to do with Joe Biden as much as it has to do with the natural lifecycle of the [Chinese] COVID virus as it mutates.” How Biden’s Chinese COVID Strategy Failed in One Chart
- Bob Zimmerman: “After a year of daily reporting the blacklisting of hundreds of innocent Americans for merely expressing dissenting opinions, I am sad to say that the new leftist McCarthyism has finally come after me.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Space Historian and Science Journalist Blackballed for Opposing Chinese COVID Shot Mandates
- “Did any of these people tell the truth back when it could have saved the generation that comprises the world’s future? Nope.” No, Those Who Pushed Lockdowns Can’t Hide From the Consequences Now
- “There aren’t many restaurants, even in California, that are demanding to see their patrons’ vaccination papers.” Note to Restaurants: About Having to “Show Our Papers” to Enter Your Establishment . . . “
- Betsy McCaughey: “[Biden’s] cynically giving his political backers what they want and in the process ripping deep wounds into the nation.” In Allocating Everything From Pandemic Relief to Scarce Chinese COVID Treatments, Team Biden is Racist
- Lloyd Billingsley: “. . . Because in 2022, there’s something happening here.” Comparing Chinese COVID Restrictions to Nazism Is OK
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “If we have to raise interest rates more over time, we will,” Powell told the Senate Banking Committee. “High inflation is a severe threat to the achievement of maximum employment.”Federal Reserve Chair Powell Says Inflation Severely Threatens Job Market
- “Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg was hailed as the man who ‘saved Christmas’ on Tuesday over his handling of the supply chain crisis as Americans around the country shared photos of empty grocery shelves on social media.” Peter Puffer Buttigieg Does Supply Chain Crisis Victory Lap as Grocery Shelves Go Empty
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “I saw the gun and I thought he was going to shoot me and take the car, so I retaliated as fast as I could. And just to see another day, I had to shoot the guy.” Armed Teenager Tries to Carjack Man at Gunpoint. Driver Pulls Out His Own Gun, Retaliates.
- “Progressive prosecutors claim that a soft-on-crime approach will make us safer, but the evidence tells a different story.” How Much Leniency with Criminals Can We Afford?
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Documents released as the result of litigation over changes to the admissions policy of an elite high school show the Fairfax County School Board had a bias against students of Asian descent, a parents group claimed. A state senator who was a long-time critic of the pre-2021 admissions policy that was widely supported by parents, allegedly wanted more diversity in the school’s student body, according to the documents.” Parents Group Claims Documents Show Anti-Asian Bias By Virginia School Board
- “They will work in some time to teach between union meetings and activist events, although there’s no guarantee how long they will be in class. The agreement to be voted on by the union’s 25,000 members includes ‘metrics’ that will trigger shutdowns if positive tests spike — as they’re bound to do.” Chicago Teachers Will Deign to Show Up For Work on Wednesday
- “It is time for a Ronald Reagan moment. In the first year of his presidency, in 1981, he fired thousands of illegally striking air traffic controllers. He broke the back of a militant union that put public safety at risk by refusing to show up to work.” Save the Children, Fire the Teachers Unions
- “If teachers won’t teach, they should be fired.” Chicago Teachers Strike Out
- “Concerned Parents Chair Bryan Thompson urges local parents to ‘show up’ to the board meeting and to ‘demand that political indoctrination remains out of our schools and that repeat offenders are held accountable.'” (then, the FBI can throw you in a dungeon with the J-6 inmates – jjs) Maryland Parents Shocked to Learn Children Were Given Race and Gender Scorecards to Calculate Privilege
- “Further steps to take in getting politics out of our schools.” Fighting CRT in the Classroom
- “Wisconsin parents saw what happened in Virginia, and now they want to bring it home.”Wisconsin Parents Join National Crusade To Wrestle Their Kids Back From Left-Wing Government Schools
- I’m not a doctor but I’d guess eating outside in the rain — sideways rain or otherwise — when it’s 40 degrees is far more dangerous to a five-year-old than a virus that seems to all but dodge kids. . . This move isn’t surprising, considering it’s from the same district where an elementary school canceled Halloween because of — you guessed it — ‘woke.’ But then again, they also teach kids that math is ‘racist.'” Child Abuse: Seattle Kindergarten Kids Forced to Eat Outdoors, and It Gets Worse
- “Break up big-city school districts.” How to Rein in the Teachers’ Unions
- “When Democrat Terry McAuliffe said he didn’t want parents to have influence over their children’s education, it wasn’t a gaffe; he meant it.” The Real Battle Over Education
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “One of the bold statements that [AZ Gov Doug] Ducey made regarding the border was the announcement of a multi-state border force led by governors who are concerned about the flow of illegal immigration, including Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas.” Border State Governors Take Security Into Their Own Hands
- “Clark’s remarks come as 12 million Americans, all of whom want full-time jobs, remain unemployed and another nearly four million Americans are underemployed but want full-time work.” (the CoC is gaining on the CPUSA in the race to be America’s most destructive political organization – jjs) Chamber of Commerce CEO: Flood U.S. With Twice as Much Legal Immigration, Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
- “California has long been at the forefront of sucking up to illegal immigrants. They have to replace all of those Golden State residents who are fleeing to sanity somehow, after all. The ultimate dream, of course, is to find a way to turn all of the interlopers into voting Democrats without letting a legal path to citizenship and the United States Constitution get in the way. New York City just took a big step in that direction.” Dems Know They’re Finished Without Illegal Immigrant Votes
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Manchin and Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema have been the two Senate Democrats consistently opposed to scrapping the filibuster, which establishes firm 60-vote threshold for most bills to pass the chamber. Others are reportedly privately opposed or have recently expressed hesitancy toward doing away with the rule altogether.” Manchin Delivers Democrats Another Blow, Refuses To Back Filibuster Repeal
- “Biden in March 2021 said that he wasn’t in favor of abolishing or even reforming the filibuster, a stance the left-wing of the Democrat Party has railed against for much of his time in office.” Biden Calls For Ending the Filibuster to Pass Democrat Election Rigging Legislation
- “Liberal lawyer worked for PAC that worked to suppress GOP support for Glenn Youngkin.”Virginia-Based Voter Suppression Group Paid Thousands to Voting Rights “Champion” Marc Elias
- “Stacey knows that Biden actually lost BIG in Georgia, and in the 2020 Presidential Election as a whole, and he’s been so terrible she now wants nothing to do with him. Even the woke, radical left realizes that Joe Biden’s [junta] is an embarrassment!” Why Did Tank Abrams Skip Biden’s Speech? Trump Has a Theory
- “A new law in New York City will allow noncitizens to vote.” Voters Should Be Committed to Their Communities
- Michael Goodwin:” Mayor Adams initially suggested he was opposed because the 30-day residency requirement was too short, but changed his mind after talking to unnamed backers and let the bill become law without signing it. He, like most other supporters, probably assumes the new voters would vote Democrat, and therefore sees the measure as practically guaranteeing that New York will never again have a Republican mayor.” Anyone-Can-Vote Madness Hits NYC, Serving Up Yet Another Far-Left Victory
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The Daily Signal speculated that the move could ‘serve as a model for a whole-of-government push to assemble lists of Americans who object on religious grounds to a [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine.'” Federal Agency Making Lists on “Personal Religious Information” of Vaccine-Objecting Employees
- “Biden, as the video shows, is reading from a teleprompter so it is unclear how he messed up her title, yet again.” Biden Calls Kamala “President Harris” — Again
- “48 percent say state is on the ‘wrong track.'” Poll: Just 40 Percent of Michigan Voters Would Reelect Wretched Whitmer
- “. . . But will it end well in November?” Year Two of the Junta From Hell
- Pfft. REPORT: Elaine Chao Meets With Larry Hogan’s Wife as Republicans Try to Convince Maryland Governor to Run for Senate
- Robert Spencer: “America is just not good enough to appreciate what old Joe wants to do for us.” Kamala Harris Presents Her Own Jimmy Carter Moment
- “You want to lead this country one day, don’t you, Ted? Lead your family first.” Ted Cruz Can’t Run rhe Country — He Can’t Even Keep His Kid Off TikTok!
- Jeffrey Lord: “. . . Blames former president, ‘profit-driven radio’ for changing GOP base.”Kinzinger Attacks Trump, Talk Radio
- “Biden and his supporters would benefit from reflecting on the function of elections.” What Are Elections Supposed to Do?
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Twitter has not yet given an excuse for banning the ExposeFauci account. The account was set up to promote Project Veritas’ latest scoop, a leak of military documents about gain of function research.” Twitter Blacklists Project Veritas “ExposeFauci” Account After Gain of Function Bombshell
- “Suit could force Facebook to spin off WhatsApp and Instagram.” Federal Court Says FTC Can Sue Facebook for Antitrust Violations
- “I’m so tired of being tired and afraid.” (where were you “2 weeks” ago? – jjs) CBS’s Gayle King: Time to Live with Chinese COVID
- “Newspaper scurries to avoid backlash about normalization of noncery. [sic]” USA TodayHastily Deletes Tweets About “Science” Proving Pedophilia is “Determined in the Womb”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “In December, Cruz, who has blocked several State Department and Treasury Department nominations over the issue, brokered a deal with Democrats to release nominees in exchange for a vote by Jan. 14 on his bill reimposing Trump-era sanctions on the Russia-to-Germany pipeline.” Democrats Who Backed Nord Stream 2 Sanctions Suddenly Reverse Positions
- “The U.S. and NATO will pay the price for the German-led EU cozying up to the Russians.”The Catastrophe of Nord Stream 2
- PM Bennett: “Israel is not a party to the agreements . . . will continue to maintain full freedom of action anywhere any time, with no constraints.” Israeli Prime Minister Bennett: We Are Not Bound By Any Nuclear Deal With Iran
- “The cult of the ‘martyred’ Al-Quds general has singularly failed.” Iran: Statue of Qassem Soleimani Set On Fire
- “Republicans concerned trial delayed to appease Tehran during nuclear talks.” Biden Junta Delays Trial of Alleged Iranian Spy for Third Time
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Former fat journalist launches ‘secrets’ blog for paying subscribers.” Marc Ambinder: The Edward Snowden of Underachieving Click Whores
- “43% of total newborn baby names in Brussels are Islamic.” Most Popular Name in EU Capital: Mohamed
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- The organization, which gives 40 percent of the nation’s blood supply, said its “worst blood shortage in over a decade” is “posing a concerning risk to patient care” and that doctors have been “forced to make difficult decisions about who receives blood transfusions and who will need to wait until more products become available.” Red Cross Warns of National Blood Crisis
- “The agency should support sophisticated in vitro and computational approaches that can curtail — and potentially even replace — the practice.” How the FDA Can Reduce Animal Testing
- “This has never been done before.” Man Receives Heart Transplant From Genetically Altered Pig
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Environmentalists’ doomsday predictions for California seem, once again, to be premature.”Good News! It’s Snowing!
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Though today’s story suggests it is operating independent of the control of Roscosmos and the Russian government, this is quite doubtful. Russia today functions much like the various Mafia mobs in the U.S. The various different government agencies divide up the work into “territories” that belong to each company. No other independent company can enter that territory and compete for business. Since S7 Space wants to build its own rocket, that makes it a direct competitor with Roscosmos and the government design bureaus within it that build the various Russian rockets.” An Independent Russian Private Space Company?
- “Using the Goldstone radio antenna in California, scientists have been able to take some of the highest resolution radar images of the 1,100-foot-wide asteroid Nereus during its close approach to Earth on December 10, 2021.” (SMOD’s for real; no joke – jjs) A Tumbling 1,100 Foot-Wide Asteroid
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “This bias towards women and against men in education makes no sense — especially now, when men are abandoning college and university in record numbers.” Biden’s Title IX Focus Is Wrong and Wasteful
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Nick Searcy attended the Jan. 6, 2021 protests summoned by then-President Donald Trump, camera in hand. The Justified star couldn’t have predicted what would happen later that day or the ensuing political earthquake.” New Film Capitol Punishment Counters Media’s Jan. 6 “Insurrection” Narrative
- Christian Toto: “Singer/songwriter abandons ‘Oliver’s Army’ for fear of being labeled a racist.”Ex-Rebel Rocker Elvis Costello Bows Down to Cancel Culture
- “The Left’s cultural hegemony isn’t working out like they planned.” A Death March Through the Institutions?
- “Like a lot of American politicians, NASCAR wants to replace their people with a new and ‘better’ people.” NASCAR Chooses Wokeness Over Its Fans
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.