Good morning, kids. March. Already? Putin evidently is ramping up his assault on Kyiv with a reportedly 40-mile long armored column driving on the city even as we speak. I thought Zelensky would’ve been crying “uncle” after the first 48 hours but we’re now six days into this thing and the Russians have yet to deliver a knockout blow. In fact, by some accounts the spearhead got the shit kicked out of it causing his main force to be bogged down. Plus, the average Ukrainian is incensed while the average Russian soldier seems none too thrilled to have to be taking this trip. And their are protests in Russia itself which no doubt will have Putin calling Justin Castreau-cescu for some RCMP lend-lease action.
Of course, all of that is anecdotal and while Putin no doubt could give a damn about world opinion, the Chi-Coms have suddenly backed away from their pre-invasion unqualified support for Vlad the Invader to going more than a tad wobbly as this thing drags on. And China is both his biggest ally as well as a rival. Could be they’re concerned about hurting their carefully cultivated (i.e. bribed western media) propaganda image in the world, or they’re looking ahead to Taiwan, or a bit of both. Militarily, the Russian army is nowhere near the seeming effectiveness (on paper) of the PLA, and the same for sure can be said of Ukraine compared to Taiwan. I hope to G-d we never have to witness a Chi-Com invasion of Taiwan but considering not only the absolute incompetence of the current Klain Kalorama Komintern and the perpetual cancer that is Foggy Bottom, with just under three years until we have a chance at restoring some sanity to our leadership, that may be whistling past the graveyard. And yet, the longer Ukraine can hold out, perhaps the more that Xi and company might need to rejigger (is that racist?) their thinking.
I hate to say it but perhaps it might have been better had Ukraine surrendered by now. Whether or not Putin is, as some reports claim, unhinged, because he has been denied what he thought was a swift victory and instead got a bloody nose, the rhetoric coming from his government is cause for alarm. Putin in fact put his nuclear forces on full alert. To do something like that means you’re either crazy or desperate. While I don’t think he’d nuke Kyiv, he might very well flatten much of it with conventional artillery or air bombardment. All because he completely misread or dismissed Ukrainian resistance as well as the competence/preparedness of his own forces.
Not to be overlooked in all of this is the stupidity and fecklessness of previous American presidents, specifically Democrats, that got us into this mess in the first place. Idiocy #1: Bill Clinton got a reluctant Ukraine to surrender the nukes it had post the Soviet collapse in return for our guaranteeing their territorial integrity. Idiocy #2: the expansion of NATO eastward towards the Russian border, something that Putin viewed as a threat to Russian security. Idiocy #3: With absolutely zero deterrent, Putin annexed Crimea in 2014 and in response Obama issued a sternly worded letter to the Times. Meh, not that I wanted war declared with Russia, but that leads us to Idiocy #4: Biden’s handlers taking a wrecking ball to our fossil fuel industry.
Putin has not only succeeded in crippling the Western economies with the global-warming nonsense: he now profiteers directly from our scientifically-illiterate politicians’ economically and strategically half-witted decision to interfere in the energy market by force and remove coal from the energy mix, reducing competition, hiking power prices and rendering Europe and – to a striking degree – the United States dependent upon a hostile foreign power for the preponderance of its energy supply, the lifeblood of its industries. Aluminum smelting, steelmaking, heavy manufacturing and many other energy-intensive enterprises have been driven out to Russia, India and China, which have all repudiated attempts by the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) to shutter their economies as the West has so eagerly done under the Paris climate accords. . .
. . . Had it not been for the West’s capitulation to Communist propagandists paid by Russia and China to peddle the official global warming narrative and profiteering by the ineffable strategic immaturity, scientific illiteracy and economic innumeracy of our current generation of politicians, trembling in fear of being unpersoned, the West would never have given Putin the means to rebuild his forces. But it is we who elect the politicians. Irresponsibly, we chose a close-to-Communist administration led by a fumbling geriatric in the United States and an etiolated, clapped-out, effete, no-longer-Conservative administration led by a notorious and all-too-exploitable sexual incontinent in Britain. . .
. . . The gallant president of Ukraine and the army of brave citizens now fighting not only for their nation’s right to determine its own destiny but also for their very lives have us, the voters of the West, to thank for their existential predicament. After decades of imprudent self-disarmament aggravated by the global-warming stupidity by which we have long been funding the militaristic expansions both of Putin and of Xi, we are scarcely less at fault for the plight of Ukraine than is Vlad the Invader himself.
It’s a long essay, which goes into a fascinating history of disinformatsiya and propaganda, but it is absolutely a must-read and worthy of bookmarking IMHO. But the salient point is that the globalists as well as the brainwashed Ivy League idiots in government, media and frighteningly more and more in the c-suite including companies like Exxon-Mobil and Shell, have made us prostrate before the world’s bad actors. In stark contrast to the idiocies of the most recent Democrat presidents as well as most pointedly the current so-called quote-unquote “president,” Donald Trump did the exact opposite. For the first time in our history, America was a net petroleum exporter and, thanks to fracking, our oil reserves were and are estimated to be arguably the largest in the world.
Look what Donald Trump was able to achieve by unleashing the potential of our oil, not just in terms of our economy but the ripple effect the size of a tsunami on our foreign policy. Coupled with finally drawing attention to the ass-raping China had been inflicting on us with the help of the Chamber of Commerce in the offshoring of our heavy industry, telling OPEC to pound desert sand also led to the Abraham Accords that are paying strategic dividends not just for Israel, but for us in creating a bulwark against Iran. That’s despite the desperation of Biden to give them nukes. As if to underscore how, despite the very real pain and suffering in Ukraine and in Russia of ordinary people, that this whole thing is a wag the dog escapade on Biden’s part, we have this little nugget:
Even as Moscow invades Ukraine, the Biden [junta] is relying on Russia to solidify a revamped nuclear agreement with Iran, a deal that senior Republican foreign policy leaders say will be approved in the coming days without any input from Congress.
As Russian forces press further into Ukraine, threatening to spark a world war, the Biden [junta] is rushing to finalize a Russia-brokered nuclear deal with Iran, Rep. Michael McCaul (R., Texas), the lead Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, told the Washington Free Beacon. . .
. . . While [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden has vowed to break relations with Russia as a result of its Ukraine invasion, the reliance on Moscow in Iran talks signals that these promises will not be enforced.
“It’s obvious that Russia should no longer serve as one of the key intermediaries brokering an Iran deal,” said one senior congressional official who works on foreign policy matters. “We need to be isolating Russia not just economically, but also diplomatically. There is absolutely no chance that Russia has U.S. national security interests in mind when it comes to Iran’s nuclear program. . . “
. . . The Biden [junta] earlier this month also preemptively waived some sanctions on Iran as part of its bid to generate good will in the talks. These sanction waivers allow countries like Russia and China to legally build out portions of Iran’s civilian nuclear program.
Still, Iranian diplomats want more. “Negotiations are not over yet, and the United States has to make tough political decisions that it has not yet made,” Iranian foreign minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian was quoted as saying Monday in the country’s state-controlled press.
Brilliant move, Ron Klain. All this tough talk about Putin this and that while relying on him to give you a “victory” with a piece of paper that gives the green light for Iran to build nukes. You do realize that you have to let him conquer Ukraine for that “victory,” no? Best and brightest my ass. Seriously, it’s not even egg-headed ideology. As Sonny yelled at Michael “we sent you away to college to get stupid?!” And that is exactly who they are. In fact the more prestigious the Ivy League campus the more clueless – and arrogant – they are. But I digress.
We will not be allowed to tap our almost boundless wealth because of the titanic lies of the luddite environmentalists. And as Lord Monckton points out, the masses of bleeding heart ignoramuses who believe this bullshit had their minds poisoned by actual Communist propaganda meant to destroy our economy. Remember, Earth Day falling on Vlad Lenin’s birthday is not a fluke.
Oh, and the State of the Union address is tonight. What a joke, but no one’s laughing.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Michael Anton: “What are you complaining about?” Everything Is Fine
- Lord Christopher Monckton of Brenchley: “After decades of imprudent self-disarmament aggravated by the global-warming stupidity by which we have long been funding the militaristic expansions both of Putin and of Xi, we are scarcely less at fault for the plight of Ukraine than is Vlad the Invader himself.” The Strategic Threat From Net-Zero Emissions
- “It’s time to abandon the ‘new world order’ happy talk.” The Long Shadow of Versailles
BIDEN-CREATED WAG-THE-DOG UKRAINE CRISIS
- “Zelensky said he believes Russia is trying to force Ukraine into surrendering by ramping up the shelling across Ukraine following a peace summit between the two nations in Belarus on Monday did not lead to an immediate ceasefire.” Russia Escalates Shelling as Massive 40-Mile Convoy Heads Towards Kyiv
- ” . . . he doesn’t need to use a nuclear arsenal. He has to do what the guy in Berlin did in the bunker in May 1945.” WATCH: “If He Wants to Kill Himself . . He Has to Do” What Hitler Did — Ukrainian Ambassador Smashes Putin’s Threat of Nuclear Forces
- “Those supporting the establishment narratives in Eurasia are bolstering their demands for World War III.” D.C.’s Foreign Policy “Experts” Now Demand “Regime Change” for Russia
- “Ukraine’s state Ukrinform news service translated Maliar’s Facebook post claiming the high number of Russian casualties, plus Russia’s loss of 29 combat aircraft, 29 helicopters, 191 tanks, 816 armored fighting vehicles, and 74 artillery pieces, among other equipment captured or destroyed.” Ukraine Claims over 5,000 Russians Killed So Far
- “While the criticism did not mention Russia directly, some observers argue China’s stance is shifting as world governments unite to condemn and punish Putin’s invasion.” China Was Content To Leak US Intel To Russia. Its Tune Has Suddenly Changed
- “Wish I could share more.” SHOT: Intelligence Committee’s Marco Rubio Warns “Something Is Off With Putin”
- “It’s hazardous to ascribe actions that we do not like to madness.” CHASER: What’s Behind Putin’s Eyes?
- “CNBC spotted rubles trading at 119 to the dollar in offshore markets early Monday morning, down from 84 to the dollar on Sunday — the biggest single-day drop on record for the Russian currency.” Ruble Hits Record Low as Russia Sanctions Take Hold
- “He added: ‘There is also the option of dropping a 500-ton structure to India and China. Do you want to threaten them with such a prospect? The ISS does not fly over Russia, so all the risks are yours. Are you ready for them?'” Russian Space Chief Threatens to Crash International Space Station into U.S. or Europe
- “Equinor, the Norwegian oil company, follows BP’s lead & announces exit from joint ventures in Russia.” British Energy Giant BP Offloads 20% Stake in Russia’s Rosneft
- “. . . America needs to do its part. That means abandoning Democrats’ short-sighted efforts to strangle the US energy sector, which is producing 1.2 million fewer barrels a day in oil than it did at peak under the last president.” Drill Baby, Drill: Cut Off Putin’s Power By Cutting Ourselves Off From Russian Gas
* * * * *
- Shut your traitorous, filthy, corrupt whore mouth! Romney: Biden’s Mistake Was Continuing “Policy of Prior Administrations Not to Provide the Defensive Weapons Ukraine Needed”
- Robert Spencer: ” . . . Old Joe tells us we have nothing to worry about; this tangled mess isn’t going to come to a nuclear war. He wouldn’t lie to us, would he? Well, actually, yes. That’s just about all he does. . .Biden has lied so often, and with such ease, that when he says we shouldn’t worry about nuclear war with Russia, we should all start checking around for the nearest fallout shelter.” Biden Says Don’t Worry About Nuclear War, So Start Worrying
- “Russia’s foreign ministry promoted a 2014 article by [filthy raging anti-Semite John] Mearsheimer titled, ‘Why the Ukraine Crisis Is the West’s Fault.’ The article argues that Western nations are responsible for creating a Ukraine that opposes Russian influence, and that this is responsible for Moscow’s interference in the country. The article attempts to justify Russian war maneuvers in Ukraine, as is currently taking place.” (wait, I thought Putin was invading to defeat the neo-Narr-Zees? – jjs) Russia Promotes “Israel Lobby” Author to Defend Invasion of Ukraine
- “It’s possible some of Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s courage comes from his life walking the line between entertainment and offense as a comedian.” Putin Comes to Cancel the Comedian
- “Russia learned some hard lessons when it invaded Finland in November 1939. Today in Ukraine, it’s become clear that those lessons didn’t ‘stick,’ at least not among Russia’s decision-makers.” Russia Has Forgotten the Hard Lessons it Learned Invading Finland
- “The Ukraine invasion has reshaped the balance of power on the Continent.” Europe’s Wakeup Call
- “Not too SWIFT takes on new meaning when he attempts to be in charge.” Biden Lost in the Fog of War
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “It’s probably too late for Joe Biden to resemble Menachem Begin — or Donald Trump.” Putin’s Invasion During Biden’s Watch Was Predictable and Logical
- “We’re all fucked.” MI6 Chief Faces Backlash For Saying Ukraine War is About LGBT Rights
- “Begin with: The myth of Russian might has been broken for all time.” Ukraine Crushes Three Great Myths About Russia
- “Who won?” Russia vs. Ukraine: Round I
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “For the first time in over a year, Joe Biden’s Justice Department has nothing to say about a January 6 defendant.” Who Is Responsible for the Death of Matthew Perna?
- “After the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, there were National Guard troops on the ground for weeks. There was fencing and razor-wire installed around the complex after the Capitol [Democrat/DOJ planned and led] riot, where acts of vandalism and violence postponed the Electoral College certification process and forced members of Congress to evacuate the building. A fence has now been put back up for security measures.” Humvees Patrol US Capitol as New Fences Go Up Ahead of Biden’s SOTU Speech
- “The Beltway braces for an imminent invasion — of American citizens.” Walling Off Washington From the Great Unwashed
- “When one compares the severity of the charges against Perna and the other January 6th protesters with the light sentences and often utter dismissal of all charges against the Antifa and BLM rioters — who not only burned down whole businesses but caused the deaths of innocent bystanders — it makes one want to puke. No wonder Perna was overwhelmed with depression, as indicated by his family in the obituary. He had seen his glorious free American nation die, and was being crucified by the power-hungry government that now ruled it.”Today’s Blacklisted American: January 6th Demonstrator Apparently Commits Suicide Due to Biden Junta Persecution
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “It’s so weird how the science changes with polling numbers.” House Floor Mask Requirements Lifted Just in Time for Biden’s SOTU
- Political albatross status: confirmed. California, Washington, Oregon To Lift School Mask Mandates
- “Bureaucrats in lab coats are ridiculously clueless.” Dr. Strangefauci or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Chinese COVID
- “Children are at low risk to [Chinese] COVID-19. Masking them is not worth the huge sacrifice of retarding their linguistic and emotional learning.” Medical Institutions Ignore the Obvious Damage Mask Mandates Are Doing to Children’s Language Development
- “How the Food and Drug Administration botched the vaccine-approval process for young children.” Another FDA Blunder
JUSTIN CASTREAU-CESCU PROTEST CRACKDOWN
- “The fact is that the government from hell is working to transform a democratic nation into a police state and normalize totalitarian rule without having to mobilize the military and scramble its jet fighters. . . It manipulates a strategy of covert control which, in the long run, may be more effective than overt physical repression. It doesn’t need tanks; a few RCMP horses will do. Slander and sanctimony are excellent weapons.” The Government From Hell
- “The perfect tool to thwart the ambitions of modern autocrats.” Bitcoin Versus the Bond Villains
- “Canada look less like a Western beacon of freedom and more like the countries from which political refugees seek to escape.” Could Canadians Targeted By Trudeau Qualify for Political Asylum in the United States?
- “North of the border, too many prize ‘community’ over individual liberty.” Canada Nice
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “[Rodney] Joffe has been identified as the tech executive who worked with Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann to investigate purportedly suspicious email server contacts between the Trump Organization and Russia’s Alfa Bank. The FBI investigated the allegations but ultimately found them baseless. Durham has released other evidence that casts doubt on the Trump-Alfa link.” Tech Guru Who Worked With Clinton Campaign Pleaded the Fifth in Durham Probe
- Margot Cleveland: “When will the corrupt media begin reporting on this biggest political scandal of the last century?” (never, my dear – jjs) 4 New Things We Just Learned About The Special Counsel Investigation
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Brent crude, the global standard, moved up three percent to $100.94 a barrel. U.S. West Texas Intermediate crude rose 5.2 percent to $96.37 a barrel.” Gasoline Prices Jump, Oil Soars as Ukraine Sanctions Intensify
- “The ‘trust the science’ party is once again rushing to judgment on a public health issue without the existence of sound scientific evidence to justify their actions and without fully appreciating the broad economic and national security implications such a public policy decision could have. More research must be done before any PFAS legislation is considered.”How Congress Could Make the Chip Shortage Worse
- “We may seriously begin to ask if leftwing America is a massive oligarchy cloaked in identity politics.” How Pandemic-Era “Stimulus” Screwed Americans While Boosting the Rich
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The country is continuing to grapple with an epidemic of drug overdoses, largely fueled by fentanyl entering the country through the southern border.” (from a Chi-Com narcotics lab next to the bio-weapons lab – jjs) Fentanyl Street Price Plummets While Country Faces High Prices Under the Biden Junta
- “The report from the left-leaning National Institute for Criminal Justice Reform (NICJR) found that in 2019 and 2020, ‘approximately 86 percent of homicide victims and suspects were known to the criminal justice system prior to the incident.’ Nearly half, roughly 46 percent, of victims and suspects were previously incarcerated.” Vast Majority of DC Homicide Suspects Were Known to Law Enforcement, Report Finds
- “Someone was shot near the bakery the week before the announcement, and there were people openly using drugs in front of the entrance Saturday, blocking Sagan from opening the bakery, she told The Seattle Times. Local police did not respond to her calls, and private security was unable to move the drug users, according to the Times. . . ‘Too dangerous.'” Famous Seattle Bakery Closes Due to Rise in “Shootings,” Criminal Activity
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “When asked which political party they trust to do a better job handling ‘education and schools,’ only 44 percent of the respondents to a Washington Post-ABC News poll said they had confidence in Democrats. Their lead over Republicans (41 percent) has narrowed compared to data from past iterations of the question, but what is more interesting is that the trust in ‘neither’ party is at its highest point (ten percent) since 1994.” Poll: Democrats Lose Historic Advantage in Handling Education Ahead of Midterms
- “The school district has defended hiring her.” (teach your children hell, er, well – jjs) Fourth Grade Teacher Owned Satanic Temple In Indiana
- “Universities increasingly ignore merit for identity-based admissions criteria that critics argue are racist and unfair.” I&I/TIPP Poll: Americans Want Merit, Not “Woke” Politics to Decide College Admissions
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Robert Spencer: “Biden’s America-last [junta] does it again.” US Border Agents Asked to Leave Southern Border, Go to Poland for “Operation Ukraine Support”
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The Supreme Court agrees to hear yet another case pitting anti-discrimination law against free speech in the context of a same-sex wedding.” No Love Lost
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Miranda Devine: “It was the day Archer has been trying to avoid for six years, since he first was charged over the $60 million fraud in 2016. Judge Abrams set aside his 2018 jury conviction, but her decision was reversed on appeal and Archer failed to have his conviction overturned in the Supreme Court last year.” Only Hope Now for Hunter Biden’s Best Friend Now is a Presidential Pardon
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Leading lawmakers are partnering with the most genocidal regime on the planet.”Congressional Black Caucus Partners With Chinese Communist Party Influence Group
- “‘Blumenthal’s stock trades raise conflict of interest concerns, and to make matters worse, Blumenthal failed to disclose his trades as required by the very laws intended to reveal conflicts of interest,’ Kendra Arnold, the executive director of FACT, wrote in a letter to Sens. Chris Coons (D., Del.) and James Lankford (R., Okla.), respectively the chairman and vice chairman of the Senate Ethics panel.” Da Nang Dickweed Blumenthal, One of the Senate’s Richest Members, Hit With Ethics Complaint Over Stock Trades
- “Disturbing and entirely unbecoming.” Texas GOP Primary Candidate Rips Rep. Van Taylor for Allegedly Paying “ISIS Bride” to Keep Quiet About Affair
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- “Her race is irrelevant. Her membership in the administrative state elite is all-important.”How to Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson (Biden used a brown paper bag and a tampon – jjs)
- Daniel Greenfield: “It’s not about gender or race: it’s about power.” Biden’s Supreme Court Pick is a Racist Attack on the Constitution
- “Biden made no move to address the questions or even wave to the reporters as he walked across the lawn and into the White House.” Biden Returns to White House After a Weekend In Delaware, Ignores Questions About Possible Nuclear Threat
- “Joe Biden keeps proving to us that he’s a joke. If he’s not running away from his job by going to Delaware, he’s running away from the media to avoid questions. He constantly projects weakness, and I have no idea how much longer the country can tolerate this.” This Video Epitomizes Biden’s Entire So-Called Quote-Unquote “Presidency”
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] high opinion of himself and low opinion of his countrymen is particularly loathsome.” Joe Biden and Offensive Moments in Self-Regard
- “The first step towards recovery is to admit you have a problem.” (two dozen people who cast 80 million votes – jjs) The Americans Who Voted for Joe Biden Owe the Rest of Us an Apology
- “How come today’s rulers are so dumb? Because they can afford to be dumb.” The State of the Union Is: Dumb
- “A second Democrat responding to the President’s State of the Union address. Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) was already poised to deliver one response. Now Rep. Colin Allred (D-TX) will deliver the Congressional Black Caucus’s response.” (total farce – jjs) Two Democrats (And One Republican) Are Now Scheduled to Respond to Biden’s State of the Union
- “A report from CPAC 2022, where Gov. Ron DeSantis stole the show.” The Red Wave Forms in Florida
- “After serving the public for more than 15 years, I have decided I will not seek re-election this November. Public service was instilled in me by my father who earned a Purple Heart in the Battle of the Bulge, and it has been a tremendous privilege to serve the people of Palm Beach and Broward Counties in Congress since 2010. I am incredibly grateful to my constituents for their support and friendship.” (kudos and appreciation to your dad; somewhere along the way he went wrong with you – jjs) Rep. Ted Deutch Becomes 31st Democrat to Announce His Retirement Ahead of 2022 Midterms
- “A Muslim Army veteran, Abdirahman posted the campaign ad to Twitter under the caption, ‘Ilhan Omar was given a second chance when America took her in — but chose to ridicule the very country that saved her life.'” (another taqqiya sunrise? – jjs) Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou’s Republican Challenger Is Not Messing Around
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The stories have also been peddled by so-called conservative representatives and news networks, none of which have issued corrections yet.” DEBUNKED: Corporate Media’s Top Trending Ukraine Stories Turn Out To Be Complete Fakes
- “Trump was installed as the President of the United States in order to weaken the alliances that were preventing Putin from achieving his goals.” Video: MSNBC STILL Claiming Trump Was “INSTALLED” To Help Russia Vs NATO
- “We ‘watched fake news created in real-time so the swamp could protect itself, and hobble those who would drain it,’ say a group of participants in a meeting now smeared by the New York Times.” The Times Peddles Falsehoods About Ginni Thomas
- “It’s time to fight fire with fire.” (the author’s suggestion is up there with the angry letter to the Time. – jjs) Freedom Center Fellow Canceled By NPR
- “Nearly entire Dem caucus votes for bill that would allow termination of full-term pregnancy . . .The bill would have needed several Republicans’ support to reach the necessary 60-vote threshold to overcome a filibuster. It received 46 yeas and 48 nays. Senator Joe Manchin, a Democrat, voted against the bill, as did Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins, moderate Republicans who have supported limited abortion rights.” “Abortion Rights” Bill Dies in Senate as Roe v. Wade Decision Draws Near
- “Experts say the FDA has ignored data showing the dangers of Plan C.” How Chemical Pills Became the Go-To Abortion Method
- “Overturning Roe v. Wade will not end the struggle to protect human life in utero, but it is the breakout battle.” What People Who Love Life Should Be Doing Now to Prepare for Roe to Go
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Throughout the conflict, the Biden [junta] has kept diplomatic channels with Moscow open in the hopes it can push Iran into accepting a deal that will provide the world’s leading sponsor of terrorism with billions of dollars in cash windfalls.” Biden Junta Relies on Russia to Finalize Iran Nuclear Deal as Putin Invades Ukraine
- “Taiwan is left with an American president whose incompetence jeopardizes the free society they’ve fought so hard to achieve.” Taiwan Deserves Better Than a Joe Biden So-Called Quote-Unquote “Presidency”
- “As utopian dreams of global democracy die, our leaders cling to escapist fables of progress.” Somalia and the Failures of Foreign Policy Idealism
- Robert Spencer: “The wave of the future.” (meh, pass the popcorn! – jjs) Sunni-Shi’a Jihad Comes to the University of Connecticut
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Mandatory military training program pushes soldiers to undergo gender reassignment surgery.” As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers on Gender Identity
- “Should the new Sino-Russo alliance choose to leverage the vast trove of intelligence it has collected over the years, it would most certainly have a devastating impact against America from half a world away. The threat would only grow if the allies of both China and Russia, cyber powers North Korea and Iran, choose to involve themselves.” New Sino-Russo Alliance Poses Grave Global Cyber Threat
- “Kaveh Afrasiabi, an Iranian citizen and U.S. permanent resident, was charged last year with acting as an unregistered foreign agent for the Iranian regime. The trial, which was scheduled to move ahead in January, was postponed twice last year at Afrasiabi’s request, sparking Republican concerns that the Biden [junta] is allowing delays to appease Iran while it negotiates a new nuclear deal.” Accused Iranian Spy Claims He Needs Trial Delayed Due to Ukraine Conflict
- “The Biden [junta’s] NASA director fundamentally and willfully misunderstands China’s threat to the United States. . . If Nelson has his way, the United States would surely become a vassal state in China’s new global empire.” (NASA needs more Tony, less Bill – jjs) Bill Nelson’s Dangerous China Dream in Space
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Even though Congress is currently considering a bill marketed as a reform of the U.S. Postal Service (USPS), don’t expect your service to get any better, and if you live in a rural area, expect it to get even slower.” New Bill Would Bail Out U.S. Postal Service at Taxpayer Expense, Slow Rural Service
- “The loan forgiveness program for black farmers was ultimately struck down by the courts as racially discriminatory. However, the farmers claim that Vilsack has done nothing else to help them, even as he has distributed money to other groups. They cite a series of claims of racial discrimination by Vilsack going back decades, to his governorship in Iowa.” (swindled out of their Pigford swindle lucre – jjs) Black Farmers’ Group Calls on USDA’s Vilsack to Resign
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- John Stossel: “How does using the language of social justice help patients?” The Woke American Medical Association
- Thad McCotter: “This is not a ‘hot button’ judicial issue or an ideological litmus test. It is about affirming precedent for maintaining the stability, integrity, and equity of the federal judiciary. Let us hope the Supreme Court agrees. For, to bring it full circle, the cost of such litigation — including ‘jackpot’ judicial awards — will be included in the inflated cost of everything you purchase, such as health care. Unfortunately, that’s a precedent no one can overturn.” The Supreme Court Should Bag the Bair Hugger Case
- “Several non-profit organizations that distribute crack pipes as part of smoking kits received Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans during the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic, a Daily Caller analysis of loan filings found.” Crack Pipe Distributors Received More Than $5 Million In Federal Chinese COVID Loans
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Is carbon dioxide — two pounds of which each of us exhales daily — a pollutant? And are catastrophes increasing as a result of higher concentrations of the gas? Physics — along with a few other branches of science — says no . . . A ruling by the Supreme Court to roll back the Endangerment Finding would simply be a ruling that “follows the science” and recognizes the important contributions that more CO2 is having on the planet’s health and to the human condition.” Your Honor, CO2 is Not a Pollutant
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The next planned Russian launch from French Guiana for Arianespace is set for April, launching two EU GPS-type satellites. That launch is now in question. Russia only has 87 engineers in French Guiana, but whether Europe can launch without them is unlikely.”Russia Suspends Soyuz Launches From French Guiana
- “At this same point in 2021, the U.S. had only completed 8 launches, so the pace this year is significantly higher. If this pace is maintained, the U.S. will complete 72 launches, which will just break the country’s best previous year of 70 successful launches in 1966. This total would also more than double the average yearly launch total for U.S. since 1966.” Rocket Lab Successfully Launches Japanese Radar Satellite
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “This is an extremely biased, ideologically driven program that I can’t see any academic legitimacy to. I think we’ll hear complaints about how we’re interfering in the internals of the university, but I think what we’re really doing is sending them a message that they need to clean up their act in terms of the quality of the instruction that’s being given.” (apply that the every other ethnic studies program – jjs) Wyoming Senate Passes Amendment to Defund University of Wyoming’s Gender and Women’s Studies Program
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “I wondered why I’d felt the need to respond to typical liberal baloney. Why did I have to stir things up? Why couldn’t I simply shut my trap?” Dinner with Libs
- Christian Toto: “Robert Pattinson is a perfect fit for the cowl, but this bloated effort lacks focus.” Sorry, The Batman Can’t Improve on Nolan’s Dark Knight Trilogy
- “A sequel to Communist China’s highest-grossing film to date was released at select theaters in the U.S. on Feb. 11, in what many view as a continued propaganda drive to rewrite the history of the Korean War. . . In response to Communist China’s propaganda, Marine Corps soldiers, including a Korean War veteran, want to set the record straight.” Marines Return Fire on Communist Propaganda
HITHER & YON
- “A certain non-Italian contemporary may have a better claim to the title.” Surprise: Mussolini Was Not the First Fascist
- Both were up to their necks selling us out to the Chi-Coms. Condolences, I guess. Sen. Dianne Feinstein Announces Death of Husband After Battle With Cancer
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.