Good morning, kids. Thursday and there are just no words to describe how despicable a person Susan Collins is. Well, that’s not true; in fact I could fill a dictionary with the expletives about her rolling around in my head, but what’s the use?
“I have decided to support the confirmation of Judge Jackson to be a member of the Supreme Court,” said Collins, who opposed the confirmation of Justice Amy Coney Barrett in the fall of 2020, objecting that her nomination was too close to the presidential election.
The GOP senator said that Jackson had reassured her that she would not bend “the law to meet a personal preference,” saying that Jackson met Collins’ personal standards for Supreme Court justices.
“In recent years, senators on both sides of the aisle have gotten away from what I perceive to be the appropriate process for evaluating judicial nominees,” Collins said. “In my view, the role under the Constitution assigned to the Senate is to look at the credentials, experience and qualifications of the nominee. It is not to assess whether a nominee reflects the individual ideology of a senator or would vote exactly as an individual senator would want.”
Oh, Susan Collins is “reassured” that an anti-American racialist, thanks to decades of indoctrination from pre-school through law school won’t bend the law. This woman is either completely clueless or a bald-faced liar. I’m going to go with the latter. Whatever Jackson’s “credentials” may be, her record of leniency to the point of granting de facto absolution to the most heinous of offenders is well documented. Worse, her affinity for dangerous crackpots like Calypso Louie Farrakkhan and Derrick Bell should not only disqualify her from the highest court in the land, she shouldn’t even be allowed to clean the toilets of any court in the land.
Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, who is President Joe Biden’s nominee for the Supreme Court seat being vacated by retiring Justice Stephen Breyer, cited Critical Race Theory founder Derrick Bell and the controversial “1619 Project” as inspirations in 2020. . .
. . . Christopher Rufo, a journalist who has focused on revealing the use of Critical Race Theory in schools and the workplace, has noted that Bell did not merely treat “The Space Traders” as a thought experiment, but believed it represented the true state of race relations in America.
This isn’t a speech from thirty years ago. It’s from January 20, 2020. She endorses a book that was foundational to critical race theory and made the case that, given the choice, whites would trade African-Americans away to space aliens and banish them from the universe.
This isn’t just metaphorical. Bell told NPR’s Fresh Air he believed whites would make the trade in real life. He argued in the book that the history of slavery was not only “an example of what white America has done,” but “a constant reminder of what white American might do.”
Judge Jackson also cited the fraudulent “1619 Project” of Nikole Hannah-Jones and the New York Times, which won the Pulitzer Prize despite falsely claiming that the United States fought the American Revolution to defend slavery in the South.
Though she cited Hannah-Jones to make the observation that black Americans have fought hardest to give life to America’s founding ideals, at no point did Judge Jackson disagree with the author’s thesis that America was founded on slavery.
Putting aside her horrendous sentencing record, her attitudes on race alone insofar as regarding the Constitution itself, a document she is charged with defending yet she views as illegitimate because of her associations and avowed viewpoints, should have disqualified her from being admitted to any law school in the land, let alone rising to sit on a bench in judgement of others. Along with thousands of criminal drug addicts and serial pedophiles who she cavalierly gave wrist-slaps or advocated early release to – the driving force behind those decisions no doubt based on racial grievance and/or intersectional politics insofar as weaponizing criminals to “punish” white/non-urban citizens – she also has a giant soft spot for terrorists.
While serving as an assistant federal public defender in D.C. from 2005 to 2007, Jackson defended four suspected terrorist detainees captured after 9/11 on the battlefield in Afghanistan and locked up at the Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, prison. Among other things, she filed habeas corpus appeals to try to compel their release and transfer from Gitmo, where they were held by the U.S. military as enemy combatants, to the U.S. court system, where they could avail themselves of all the legal rights afforded American citizens. . .
. . . Jackson denies that she is against incarcerating or punishing terrorists and criminals. But in her testimony, she explained that incarceration is not always the best deterrent and that slapping criminals with harsh prison terms can make them feel “bitter” and “victimized” by the system, which could make them more likely to return to a life of crime when they get out. She said other judges are too quick to send defendants to the slammer — “locking people up and throwing away the key” — rather than helping them understand the consequences of their actions and treating them “fairly,” no matter how bad their behavior. She said that as a judge, she has taken the time during sentencing to explain to them why their crimes hurt people. In a word, Jackson’s judicial philosophy is empathy — she believes it’s better counseling crooks straight than scaring them straight.
The excerpt is from a very thorough essay at Real Clear Investigations. No doubt, Susan Collins, or her flunkies, missed it. What the hell is she thinking? One has to wonder where she stands on the call to once again high-tech lynch Clarence Thomas because the Dems can smell another seat in their grasp if they can get him off the court. What’s the fucking point; she’s 70 years old and no doubt has a good 15 to 20 year left, destroying our lives and hectoring us with that grating, Down East nasal twang that can peel the enamel off of a dead man’s teeth six feet underground.
Republican Congressman Don Young, who died last week at age 88 (God rest his soul and all that), epitomized America’s transition from representative government to elected aristocracy.
Representing an Alaska at-large district, Young became a member of the House of on March 6, 1973, when Richard Nixon was president, America was still fighting in Vietnam and the retail price of gas was 39 cents-a-gallon.
Young was the longest-serving member of Congress. Elected to his 25th term in 2020, he helped to guide the Behemoth on the Potomac for almost half-a-century.
The Founding Fathers would have been appalled at the idea of legislators for life. When the Constitution was adopted, “public servant’ was more than a euphemism.
Leaders were expected to serve because it was their patriotic duty. They would leave their farms, shops and offices for a term or two, and then go back home to live among those they’d governed under the laws they had fashioned.
Today, they make a pilgrimage to the Golden Temple on Capitol Hill and stay, and stay, and stay. . .
. . . And, there’s also gold in them thar hills.
Members of Congress receive $174,000 annually – more for certain leadership positions. The House Speaker – in this case Granny Pelosi (who was embalmed during the reign of Ramses II) – receives $223,500. Senate Majority and Minority Leaders and the President Pro-Tem haul in $193,400. Members of Congress also get benefits, like an allowance for their staff – who do most of the real work, like actually reading the bills.
A Congressman can retire on full pension at age 62, after as little as five years of service. The amount is based the number of years they warmed a seat with their ample posteriors. Former Speaker John Boehner, who retired in 2015, receives $86,000-a-year, which compares favorably to the average annual Social Security payment of $19, 370. Oh, and Members of the Club also collect Social Security.
But it’s not just the money.
It’s the power – the power to write your ideology into law, to distribute largesse from the treasury to your favorite causes like green cultism, anti-white racism or killing babies in the name of women’s rights. In the business world, you get to pick winners and losers with subsidies and tax hikes. And you get a warm humanitarian glow while you’re pushing the rest of us around.
The “gold in them thar hills” that Don Feder refers to is a hell of a lot more than their salaries. That’s nickel and dime stuff. With very few exceptions, you can bet your bottom dollar – now worth about 20 cents (and shrinking daily) thanks to Bidenflation – that the majority of everyone in DC is to a greater or lesser extent on the take.
God bless Donald Trump. He might have come to drain the swamp, but he never anticipated it was the size of the Pacific Ocean. And no sooner than he gave his inaugural on that glorious day in January of 2017, his hands were tied and his feet encased in “cement overshoes” as the boat cut its engines over the Marianas Trench. We can bitch and moan, and rightly so, about Democrats as well as the bureaucracy that did all it could to cover up Hunter’s laptop (even now, this traitorous CIA scumbag John Sipher is crowing about it).
But filthy goniffs with delusions of grandeur like Susan Collins, who hide behind a transparent facade of impartiality, decorum and tradition and all that rot while supposedly being “conservative” is our biggest obstacle to even beginning to address the problem. She has got to go. They all have got to go. Meh, the total economic and societal collapse that is a very real possibility might do the job for us.
* * * * *
One final note, yesterday’s news about Bruce Willis being forced to retire due to a diagnosis of aphasia saddened me, especially when you compare his career, and more so the way he carries himself as a person, to that of the repugnant spectacle of last Sunday’s Academy Award show. On a personal level, I remember Bruce Willis from his days as a bartender at the now long gone Café Central on Manhattan’s upper west side just before he, and another unknown actor and fellow bartender there named John Goodman, were on the cusp of their careers taking off.
Yet one incident stays with me to this day. Around 1994 or ’95, my parents were shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue, and while riding by themselves in the elevator, the doors opened and in stepped Bruce Willis. My father was champing at the bit to tell him about “my son the screenwriter” while my mother shot my dad a look to leave the guy alone. Of course, Willis saw this and without missing a beat, broke the ice, introducing himself to my folks. After only about a 30-second conversation, he bade them good day as they went their separate ways when the doors opened onto the lobby. Beyond being polite, my folks say he was as warm and gregarious as he came across on the screen playing David Addison in Moonlighting. My folks went on about that for days.
Whatever his politics are (and the fact that he keeps it to himself is admirable in the extreme), he’s a class act. I wish him all the best going forward.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Why did the Times confess their error on the laptop story? Who knows? But it doesn’t take Sherlock Holmes to know they’re up to no good. ” Hunter Biden, the New York Times, and the Coming Impeachment
- Christopher Rufo: “The entertainment company pledges to embed radical sexual politics in its children’s programming.” Disney Is Interested in Your Kids
- Daniel Greenfield: “A hospitalized justice, a racist campaign, and the media heckler’s veto.”The Lynching of Justice Clarence Thomas
- “We need to convey a simple message to Europe: You will receive a nuclear strike in European territory if you form some sort of a NATO peacekeeping contingent, if you decide to deploy this contingent somewhere and so forth,” Mikheev said. Putin Loyalist Threatens Nuclear Strike on Europe If NATO Force Deploys
- “. . . That’s not to say Ukraine has won or that even Russia has lost. The first round might be ending, but the long grind continues elsewhere.” Ukraine War: “Russia Really Fucked Up,” Is the Battle for Kyiv Over?
- Good. Let the EU die along with the insane megalomania of the Globalist Reset Mafia.Inflation Era: Ukraine Crisis Poses “Significant” Dangers to Eurozone – ECB Head
- “If I didn’t know better, I’d think that Zelenskyy’s words came from the mouth of a Democrat party operative.” (second look at ‘Rootin’ Fer Pootin’? – jjs) Volodymyr Zelenskyy Shows How to End a Russian Invasion With 1 Weird Trick
- “They are begging for mercy.” Report: Russian Special Forces Capture Ukrainians Who Tortured Prisoners of War
- “You don’t have to be a Putin apologist to find fault with Western narratives on Ukraine. American interests depend on appreciating the bigger picture.” Cutting Through the Noise in Ukraine
- ” . . . the Ukraine war, bungled and brutal, is being treated in the West as the last gasp of Vladimir Putin, the savage denouement of a flailing regime. My bet, though, is that we have reached mid-Putin not end-Putin. And that even when the war is over, Russia is set to get darker and nastier.” Don’t Bet on the End of Vladimir Putin
- “Though we have the might to meet force with force, Ukraine’s fight is not our own. We have no land to conquer and no victory to attain.” Chicken-Hawk Kyiv
- Daniel Greenfield: “Any war, anywhere, is always Israel’s fault.” Ukraine Shows Hating Israel Isn’t About the Palestinians
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Voters understand the green agenda is what is responsible for the spike in energy prices,” Moore said. “They don’t believe the solution to our problems is to switch to electric cars or any of the other pie-in-the-sky Biden schemes.” SHOT: Poll Shows American Voters Reject Biden’s Climate Agenda – Want Reliable, Affordable Domestic Energy
- “On Tuesday, NOIA and the American Petroleum Institute published a report examining the consequences of the Biden [junta] not issuing a replacement plan. The report concluded that U.S. oil production would decline by roughly 500,000 barrels per day and more than 57,000 energy industry jobs would be lost.” CHASER: Biden Junta Appears To Quietly Discontinue Offshore Leasing For Nearly Two Years, Budget Shows
- Tarantula-faced communist Raul Grijalva farts out epithets and lies. Or, a day ending in “Y.”Big Oil Thumbs Nose at Democrats, CEOs Decline Price Gouging Hearing Invitation
- “Listening to Democrats suddenly begging the oil and gas industry to increase domestic output resembles nothing so much as the serial spouse-abuser who promises to be good, only to resume their abuse as soon as the cops leave, all the while pining to shower their cheap mistresses (in this case solar and wind energy) with ever more expensive gifts.” Democrats’ Energy Spousal-Abuse Syndrome
- “Is it really Russia’s fault?” Prager U Video: Why Are Gas Prices So High?
- “With deteriorating personal finances and baseline health, it’s no surprise that a declining number of Americans claim to be ‘thriving.’” Dismal: American Workers Throttled By Inflation, High on Drugs, and Low on Life
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The Biden [junta’s] excessive targeting of J6 defendants has had dire consequences. One defendant, Matthew Perna — who merely walked through the Capitol building for a few minutes yet was facing more than four years of jail time from Biden [junta] prosecutors — ultimately committed suicide before being sentenced.” Federal Judge Blasts Double Standards in J6 Sentences
- “So, obviously, the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] has spoken to the fact that January 6th was one of the darkest days in our country’s history and that we must have a full accounting of what happened to ensure that it never occurs again,” White House communications director Kate Bedingfield said. Biden Rejects Executive Privilege for Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner Ahead of Jan. 6 Inquisition Testimony
- “Not only are the attacks on Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and his wife Ginni purely political, they’re deeply hypocritical.” The Attacks on Clarence and Ginni Thomas Are Merely Latest in a Decades-Long Smear Campaign
* * * * *
- “Del Rosario has advocated for left-wing causes such as transgender restrooms and Black Lives Matter, Fox News reported.” (oo-ee, oo-ah-ah, ting-tang, walla-walla bing-bang — jjs)Med Student Kychelle Del Rosario “Abused” Patient for Laughing at “Pronoun Pin”
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “During the pandemic’s peak, the CDC colluded with the American Federation of Teachers to create a teachers-union-friendly plan to return to classrooms.” Report: Biden Junta Stifled Congressional Investigation Into CDC and Teachers Union Collusion
- U.S. District Judge Reed O’Connor agreed to expand it because all members who applied for religious exemptions “have all been harmed in essentially the same way.” Judge Blocks Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate for Navy
- “Many of these petty tyrants now claim that they always followed “the science”, when in fact none of their decisions ever had anything to do with facts. They imposed these mandates out of fear and an eager desire to gather power to themselves — as the highlighted sentence in Wen’s quote above proves: “It helps to preserve public health authority when it is needed again.” These brainless thugs fear losing that power, and are trying to rewrite history to avoid being slammed at the polls, Or as one person said so pithily on Twitter in translating Wen’s comments: ‘The science has changed” is code for “we were wrong and people have caught on to our lies and we’re afraid of the backlash.’” Another Update on the Lie That Was Chinese COVID
- “Fauci said it would only be ‘temporary.’ You know, as he said in 2020.” Fauci Warns of a Possible New Chinese COVID Variant so You Better Prepare New Chinese COVID Restrictions
- “Results likely linked to pandemic response, not pandemic itself.” More Than 20 Per Cent of Post-Lockdown Americans Are “Not Too Happy” for First Time Ever
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “It’s no surprise to me that they would welcome someone like Andrew McCabe,” the mother continued. “Morals aren’t even being modeled by the people who are in charge of this school system, so why would they be concerned about welcoming a speaker who possesses them?” Loudoun County High School To Host Known Liar (and Traitor) Andrew McCabe For “Cybersecurity” Event
- “Most schools hired school safety specialists instead of police this year.” Boston Schools Weather Violent Incidents After Cutting Cops
- “The California State University system had claimed forgoing the tests is more equitable.”MIT Reinstates SAT and ACT Requirement, Says It’s More Equitable
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Another dangerous, illegal migrant on Joe Biden’s open border.” Illegal Alien Pleads Guilty to Child Pornography Charges
- “A Washington state lawsuit is part of a larger effort nationwide to make the cost of detaining illegal aliens unsustainable, with the goal of crashing the system.” The Left Reimagines the Supremacy Clause
- “This is an issue that is dear to our hearts. Most people realize the system is broken, and most people want to solve it for the sake of our security, our economy, and our culture,” Bush said in a statement. (he makes the case for mass deportation and a 30-year moratorium on legal immigration – jjs) George W. Bush Meets with Illegal Aliens to Promote Amnesty, Snubbing Angel Families
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “New documents reveal the Arizona version of Bill Barr covertly worked on prosecuting his pro-Trump citizens.” Arizona AG Brnovich Almost Prosecuted Pro-Trump Electors
- “Fresh research suggests that the skepticism was warranted.” (I screamed “coup” at 9:00PM on election night, but okay – jjs Are We Sure the 2020 Election Was Clean?
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “This may well be the first time that Hillary Clinton—one of the most evidently corrupt politicians in American history—has actually been held legally accountable,” he told the Examiner. (let me know when she’s sent up the river for 40 years without parole – jjs) FEC Fines Clinton, Dems for Debunked Dossier
- “He has filed a lawsuit claiming the Russia Collusion Hoax was worse than Watergate.”Donald Trump Fights Back
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The possibility of an appeal means Christianity and free speech are still at risk in the Western country ranked No. 3 globally for its commitment to the rule of law.” Finnish Court Rebukes State Prosecution of Christians for Saying God Made Men and Women Different
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “John Harwood also finally revealed, ‘Hunter Biden was trading on his father’s name to make a lot of money.’” (when will they take the next logical step and implicate “The Big Guy?” – jjs) CNN Admits Hunter Biden’s Laptop Is Authentic 532 Days After Initial Reporting
- Miranda Devine: “Of course, they all avoid the inevitable conclusion to be drawn from evidence contained on the laptop that the president’s drug-addled son Hunter abandoned at a MacBook repair shop in Delaware in April 2019: that Joe Biden, when he was vice president, was aware of, and intimately involved in, a corrupt, multimillion-dollar, international influence-peddling scheme run by Hunter, and Joe’s brother Jim Biden, in the countries for which Joe was point man in the Obama administration, such as Russia, Ukraine and China.” (And Romney and Portman attacked Ron Johnson and Chuck Grassley for wanting to investigate it before the election – jjs) The Media Avoided the Ties Between Joe Biden and Hunter’s
- “Americans must ‘seriously consider the implications [of] the Biden family’s vast web of foreign financial entanglements’ on national security.” (and Aldrich Ames, the Walker family and Robert Hanssen are rotting in prison for what exactly? – jjs) U.S. Senators Reveal CCP-Controlled Company Funneled Millions to Biden Family to Represent “Spy Chief of China”
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “White Democrat quits Rhode Island state Senate race, endorses 23-year-old Black Lives Matter activist to combat ‘structural oppression.'” Pressure Mounts on Sheldon Whorehouse To Resign in Shame Over Ties to Racist Beach Club
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Communist Party 1980-84 VP candidate now gets what she wants under Biden.” Gavin Newsom’s Wife Proclaims Angela Davis a “Golden State Trailblazer”
- “David Weil’s ‘political agenda will disrupt the lives and livelihoods of millions of Americans,’ trucker groups say.” Biden Labor Secretary Grins for Trucker Photo-Op While Pushing Nominee Opposed by Truckers (and yesterday we reported about a serious trucker shortage – jjs)
- “Every time he opens his mouth, we get closer to World War III.” To Biden’s Handlers: Shut Him Up, and Shut Him Down
- “The Morning Consult/Politico poll comes on the heels of another poll that found that inflation is the most important issue for voters in the 2022 midterms.” Congressional Republicans Have Double-Digit Leads In Voters’ Trust On Inflation, Economy, National Security: Survey
- “The new, downgraded estimate is a sign that Republicans are posed to do better than expected in the redistricting battle.” Cook Political Report Just Delivered Some Bad News For Democrats On Redistricting
- Trudy Busch Valentine announced on Tuesday she would run as a Democrat [in Missouri], entering what has been a relatively quiet primary in the solidly red state. Former state Sen. Scott Sifton dropped out of the primary on Monday and called Busch Valentine “the best chance to win in November,” the Associated Press reported. Anheuser-Busch Heiress Announces Run For Senate
- “Fortunately, McAllister has been open to plaintiffs’ pleas and suggested remedies. Final arguments are due Thursday, and he’s expected to decide by Monday. With plenty of time to order the right thing, he has no grounds not to.” (an envelope with cashing in his hand or an FBI gun to his head – jjs) Judge Has No Excuse for Not Immediately Killing Dems’ Unconstitutional Voting Map
- “How New Jersey’s Governor remade the state, from teaching gender ideology in pre-K to freeing violent prisoners.” (another case of a trunk full of ballots found at the last minute – jjs) Murphy’s Law and the Road to Perdition
- “If people like Jones-Sawyer have their way, any reparations that don’t include other black people who aren’t descendants of slaves will be defeated. There are too many people who immigrated to the U.S. from Africa, the Caribbean, and South America after U.S slavery was ended who would be left out. It will be interesting to see how this debate matures in the black community going forward and whether the issue will continue to gain currency.” (there shouldn’t be ANY reparations, exclamation point – jjs) California Panel Approves Limits on Compensation For Slavery
- “What our elected aristocracy is doing to representative government.” The Founding Fathers Would Have Gagged at the Idea of Legislators for Life
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- “I have decided to support the confirmation of Judge Jackson to be a member of the Supreme Court.” (fuck you and die in a fire – jjs) Piece of Shit Susan Collins Who Opposed Barrett Confirmation Says She Supports Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson
- “There is still more about her record that Democrats are keeping hidden.” Jumanji Action Jackson’s Hidden Record: Soft on Drug Dealers, Pedophiles and Terrorists
- “This is a cover-up by the Biden White House and Senate Democrats,” Davis said. “They’re covering up her record. They intentionally omitted this case from less than a year ago because it did not fit their political narrative.” COVER-UP: White House Accused of Withholding Docs on SCOTUS Nominee
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “[Nazi collaborator] Soros-backed nonprofit will run ‘diversion center’ seeking to ‘transition away’ from criminal justice system.” How Raphael “Warlock” Warnock Used Millions in Fed Cash to Dismantle an Atlanta Jail
- “The organization’s apparent ideological tilt keeps with the general trend in the law. While conservatives have a strong redoubt in the Federalist Society, the nation’s top law schools, its most powerful firms, and the American Bar Association are largely in hand for progressives.” As National AGs Group Drifts Left, Red States Eye the Exits
- “It appears now that the radicals’ social experiment may be ending. New York Gov. Kathy Hochul proposed letting judges set bail for more repeat offenders, as well as for people who are accused of a larger list of gun crimes.” In New York, Bail Reform Is on the Chopping Block
- “New Yorkers fear crime, want enforcement—and disagree with Alvin Bragg.” Listen to Gotham’s Crime-Weary
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Charlie Gasparino tweeted: “Breaking: @CNNplus employees bracing for layoffs possibly as soon as May amid projections of lackluster sales of new streaming channel; CNN employees say new streaming channel could be merged into larger @discoveryplus as early as May unless subscriptions pick up 130 @FoxBusiness” Did CNN’s New Streaming Platform Already Flop? A Tweet Provides a Clue
- “When people start to question the truth — Who won the 2020 election? Was Jan. 6 an insurrection? — I found that unsustainable.” (go fuck yourself in the heart with a rusty steak knife – jjs) Tucker Carlson Apparently One of the Main Reasons Chris Wallace Left FOX News
- “You can’t build consensus with crazy people. You can’t build consensus with insurrectionists. You can’t do it.” (the cattle cars to the fun camps run in both directions, vinegar-tits – jjs) ABC’s Hostin: Biden Should Govern via Executive Order
- “Just when I think the Left has finally hit bottom in American politics, Maryland’s Democratic majority in the state legislature is moving to legalize the murder-by-neglect of newborn infants as much as 28 days after their birth. Read that again: The murder-by-neglect of newborn infants up to 28 days after their delivery into our world from their mother’s womb.” Death Is in the Details of Maryland Abortion Bill
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Tenney accused New York of being complicit in human rights abuses in China and faulted the state for approving “over $38 million in capital commitments to China-focused investments.” She cited the retirement fund’s investments in Chinese private equity firm Boyu Capital as a particularly concerning link to China that encourages “the engagement in human rights abuses across the globe.” Rep Claudie Tenney Pushes for New York To Divest From China
- Doug Schoen & Andy Stein: “If the United States stands for regime change in Russia — as Biden indicated in his speech on Saturday and a follow-up with reporters days later — we should certainly advocate a similar policy for Iran, where the mullahs lack popular support, the economy is in free fall and protests have been frequent over the past few years.” Biden Says Ukraine is a Battle for the Free World — Which is Why He Shouldn’t Sign an Iran Deal
- Raymond Ibrahim: “In reality, aversion to Islam is not new or something that ‘just happened’; nor is it a byproduct of temporal circumstances (say, resentment towards Muslims due to the terror strikes of 9/11, etc.). Instead, it is something that all rational non-Muslims have felt from the very inception of Islam in the seventh century.” It’s Not a “Phobia” When They Really Are Trying to Kill You
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “In what may be a clear cut example of a Biden nominee lying to Congress, CIA Director Bill Burns has more to answer for.” Joe Biden’s CIA Director Told Congress He Terminated a Relationship With a Chinese Communist Influence Group – New Evidence Suggests This Was a Lie
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- Clarice Feldman: “Tongue in cheek, Scott Adams, the creator of the Dilbert comic strip, proposes a new federal tax on gasoline, which could be used “to fund stimulus checks so people can afford to buy gas.” Not to be outdone, California governor Gavin Newsom has already proposed giving Golden State motorists gas-tax rebate debit cards. You can’t make this stuff up.” Biden Announces “Fiscally Responsible” Budget
- Terry Jeffrey: “‘The value is fiscal responsibility,’ Biden told America when he released this budget. Anyone who actually looks at Biden’s budget proposal, which is posted on the White House website, will know this is not true.” Biden’s Budget Lies
- ” . . . before we lift any more money from the wallets of our descendants, we have a moral duty to cut every single dollar possible from this budget and the next 50 succeeding budgets before we dare add any more of a burden to the citizen’s tax bill — be it to a billionaire or pauper.” Biden’s “Billionaire Tax” Crashes and Burns on Takeoff
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Equity advocates have captured the field of public health.” No Free Thinkers Need Apply
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Mark Vande Hei came back in a Russian capsule, landing in Kazakhstan, after his journey. He returned with Russian Space Agency’s Pyotr Dubrov, who spent the past year in space, as well, and Anton Shkaplerov.” NASA Astronaut Returns To Earth In Russian Spacecraft
- “This arrangement signals an effort by India and Europe to remain independent of the American Artemis program, which is NASA’s central program for manned missions beyond Earth orbit. To partner with NASA for such missions the Trump administration had demanded nations sign the Artemis Accords, though that requirement might have been eased by the Biden administration for deep space communications.” Active Volcanoes on Pluto?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “When it comes to sports and athletics, girls should compete against girls,” he said. “Boys should compete against boys. And let’s be very clear. That’s all this bill says.” Oklahoma Governor Signs Bill Banning Biological Males From Women’s Sports
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Disney has previously spoken out against Florida’s Parental Rights in Education bill, which bans classroom instruction on sexual orientation and gender identity in kindergarten through third grade.” Disney Silent On Leaked Videos That Tout Injecting “Queerness” Into Kids’ Shows
- “The new horror film X treats rural, white Americans as bloodcurdling villains.” Hollywood Still Has a Hillbilly Problem
- “When the church falls captive to woke ideology, secular truth-tellers win the day.” Big T Energy
- “Chris Rock seems to think that being funny is as simple as being rude.” (meh, it’s looking more and more like a stunt, but the whole thing was repulsive nonetheless – jjs) Chris Rock Deserved to Be Slapped
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “Hard-left comics stretch, and strain, to make events fit their warped world view.” TDS: Gaffigan, Stern Blame Smith’s Oscar Slap on . . . Trump
- “For these five remarkable people, who came to bear witness on behalf of so many millions of others, there was no Jack Bauer or John Rambo moment. There was fear. There was suffering. There was physical pain. There was emotional loss.” Watch: Five Victims of Communism Share Stories & Warnings with Americans
- “Two dynamics are at work: the conformity impulse and the manipulation of that impulse by power brokers to promote the illusion that their view is the majority opinion.” How Compulsive Conformity Can Get People Killed
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.