Good morning, kids. April Fool’s Day. The weekend is here and yet again, while the Biden Spongiform Encephelopathy continues to physically eat away at the frontal lobes of the man “elected” president by 81 million ballots (barely 25% of them cast by actual individual voters), it has only served to enhance his ugly, thuggish personality that has only grown uglier and more thuggish over the past 50 years of embellishing his bank account at the expense of the American taxpayer and our national security.
Whether he, or really the Klain Kalorama Komintern controlling his mouth (and having less and less control over it with each passing week) understand or even give a damn that killing off the fossil fuel industry will not only not lead to a green, clean utopia where polar bears will knock on your door, give you a “bear hug” and slip you the tongue for driving a Prius but absolutely turn is into a dystopian nightmare of disease, starvation and early death. If we’re lucky. Before that happens, the figurative slitting of our own economic throats will give rise to a bevy of international throat-slitters that will make us yearn for the relative cuddliness of Vladimir Putin.
So, what’s a globalist commie to do when their planned demolition of society to pave the way for the glorious remaking of it in their own image goes a little too well? Meaning, skyrocketing gasoline prices cascading into stagflation across the board just as an election season heats up? Invoke a well-tried Leftist mantra: “The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.”
Biden urged oil companies to start producing more oil, threatening to punish them if they do not respond.
The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] accused oil companies of “hoarding” federal oil leases, announcing a new “use it or lose it” plan, where he would charge companies more fees if they failed to develop their oil leases on federal land or even take them away.
“[T]hey can put those profits to productive use by producing more oils, restarting idle wells, or producing on sites they are already leasing,” Biden said.
He acknowledged it took “months, not days” to ramp up production, announcing he would release one million barrels of oil per day to help fight shortages in the meantime.
Biden told reporters his efforts could bring down gas prices as much as 35 cents a gallon. . .
. . . “This is not the time to sit on record profits. It’s time to step up for the good of our country,” he said.
But Biden did not offer any proposals to reduce the regulatory and environmental burdens that oil companies face, which only increase the cost of oil or gas. He also did not announce a plan to fast track or speed up new leases after spending his presidency trying to ban oil leases on federal land altogether.
Instead, the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] said, he would “double down” on his clean energy agenda to “speed the transition to a clean energy future.”
“Ultimately, we and the whole world need to reduce the dependence on fossil fuels altogether,” he said.
So, blame the evil money-grubbing bastards for hoarding profits and sitting on drilling leases yet at the same time blame Putin. Hold out the Arafat olive branch arm by invoking patriotism and then brandish the Arafat pistol-packing arm and force them to shoot themselves in the head with it. Aside from the dementia, you know Joey Soft-Serve did not write those words. It reeks of Stalinist phraseology the same way the Bolsheviks of yore went after the Kulaks.
The latest amount of U.S. oil release being considered, which is equivalent to about two days of global demand, would mark the third time the United States has tapped its strategic reserves in the past six months, and would be the largest release in the near 50-year history of the SPR. . .
. . . High gasoline prices are a political liability for Biden and his Democratic Party as they seek to retain control of Congress in November elections.
Given that the United States is taking a “muscular stance toward Moscow, promising more sanctions if Russia continues to wage war in Ukraine, we believe the SPR release is being used as a tool to blunt the impact of these foreign policy decisions for U.S. consumers,” RBC Capital said in a note to clients.
U.S. Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm said last week that the United States and its allies in the IEA were discussing a further coordinated release from storage.
Let me say that I am no special pleader for the fossil fuel industry. Like Big Pharma before them in the push to foist national healthcare on us and most recently these unnecessary at best and lethal at worst vaccines on us for the General Tso’s Sickness, corporate America has gotten in bed with the Junta for fun and profit. The fun part is subjugating and lording over us filthy, ignorant lumpenproles. But, at least some of the oil execs told the Junta to go pound sand by refusing to be roasted in front of some kangaroo congressional committee.
The solution is absolutely simple. Stop this green madness and drill for every last subatomic particle of oil, coal and natural gas. Of course, for many reasons, that is a non-starter. It’s ironic in the extreme that the environmentalist movement itself, if not created out of whole cloth by the old Soviet Union’s KGB, was thoroughly coopted by them back around the first Earth Day in 1970. What a co-iny-dink; it turns out it was Lenin’s birthday. The Junta gets the uninformed all wee-wee’d up about Putin being a tyrant when the greatest extension of Russian tyranny – The Environmental Protection Agency – has been absolutely strangling progress, economic growth and prosperity since Richard Nixon got bamboozled into creating it as a way to make the Left like him. Sound familiar?
In fact every rotten thing about the counterculture going back 60 years was a communist plot created in Moscow to destabilize and destroy us from within. And with the Soviets gone the Red Chinese have taken over and ramped that up to eleventy-leven.
It cannot be said often or loudly enough:
OIL IS LIFE
Everything you eat, wear, consume or otherwise come in contact with is either made in whole or in part by some form of carbon compound that is found in oil, coal, or natural gas. Until the free market, via innovation, discovery via experimentation or sheer dumb luck discovers alternate materials and processes that give us everything we need to sustain and improve our lives at a lower cost than that of fossil fuels, then forcing us to do otherwise by decree is tantamount to mass murder, sooner or later. Not just because of hurling us back a few hundred years in terms of quality and length of life, but opening the floodgates for global tyrants who won’t go green to subjugate those of us who won’t freeze and starve to death first. Or won’t be shot into a mass grave for protesting.
Have a good weekend.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The U.S. should follow China’s lead in promoting masculinity in schools.” Making Men
- “The legislature has cooked up a plan to arrest anyone who makes politicians or certain groups feel ‘uncomfortable.'” In Vermont, a Raw Attack on Free Speech
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Deconstructing the reality dysphoria dialogue.” Lost in Trans-lation
- Glenn H. Reynolds: “Censors always claim they’re shutting down lies in defense of the public. The trouble is that the censors in America are no more trustworthy than Putin’s bureaucrats are. They tend to silence things that make them look bad in favor of things that make them look good. That just means that problems aren’t noticed until they become too bad to ignore.” Not Just Russia: America Has a Problem Speaking Truth to Power
- “The remedies we need to try.” How to Save or Destroy an American City
THE UKRAINIAN FRONT
- “Ukraine won’t sign a peace agreement unless Russia gets out of the country — completely.”Ukraine Updates: Putin’s Advisors Keeping Him in the Dark, Fighting Amplifies in East Ukraine
- “The draft of men ages 18 to 27 will run from April 1st to July 15th.” Putin Orders Draft of 135,000 Amid Difficulties in Ukraine War
- “While the Ukraine people might not have been interested in fighting Russia before, its entire population now has good cause to fight, and their blood is up. Even if Russia should now call for a peace settlement, the Ukraine might not be interested until it has pushed Russia back a lot more, maybe even entirely.” The Ukraine War: Increasing Ukrainian Gains in the Past Week
- “How will Putin’s war end — if it ends at all?” Ukraine Outcomes: Promise and Peril
- “War has a power that quickly saps us of the ability to ask basic questions and make rational decisions. War’s most seasoned practitioners know this and exploit it. Hit hard, hit fast, control the media narrative and much can be accomplished before anyone has a chance to figure out why the fighting began in the first place or what the end goal is.” The West’s Difficult Path to Peace
- “When existing arrangements are fundamentally altered, a new order must emerge as a practical accommodation to reality.” The Geopolitical Consequences of the Ukraine War
- “America and the West writ large must brace for what is sure to be a landmark year for weaponized military hacking.” Russia Escalates Its Cyber-War. What Will the U.S. Do About It?
- Robert Spencer: “. . . While European leaders back away.” American Leftist Media Hails Biden’s Poland Speech as Reaganesque
- “Most Americans have no idea how losing the petrodollar and global hegemony as the world’s lone superpower would degrade America’s economy. ” Buckle Up If You Think Crippling Sanctions on China for Supporting Russia Is the Way to Go
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Biden did not offer any proposals to reduce the regulatory and environmental burdens that oil companies face, which only increase the cost of oil or gas. He also did not announce a plan to fast track or speed up new leases after spending his presidency trying to ban oil leases on federal land altogether. Instead, the president said, he would “double down” on his clean energy agenda to “speed the transition to a clean energy future.” (translation: the beatings will continue until morale improves – jjs) Drill, Baby, Drill: Joe Biden Urges Oil Companies to Produce More Oil and “Double Down” on Clean Energy
- “The latest amount of U.S. oil release being considered, which is equivalent to about two days of global demand, would mark the third time the United States has tapped its strategic reserves in the past six months, and would be the largest release in the near 50-year history of the SPR.” Biden Plans Record Oil Reserve Release After Failing Twice To Lower Prices
- “It’s the largest release from the SPR in history. And for the [so-called quote-unquote “president”], it represents perhaps his last chance to salvage his party’s chances of maintaining control of Congress before the midterm elections bury the Democrats in a red wave. But is this the reason the SPR was created in the first place? What’s so “strategic” about saving Biden’s ass? Indeed, the criteria for releasing the reserve are vague at best. And Biden is taking full advantage of that.” Was the Strategic Petroleum Reserve Created to Save a So-Called Quote-Unquote “president’s” Political Hide?
- Cars.com added that “55% of non-EV owners indicate they are considering an EV for their next purchase, and more than two-thirds would consider switching to electric if gas prices keep rising.” However, 52% of Americans consider cost to be a salient obstacle to buying an electric vehicle. (if this is accurate, it is yet another shocking indicator of the ignorance of way too many Americans – jjs) In Line With White House Hopes, Rising Gas Prices Lead To Surge In Electric Car Interest
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The war in Ukraine may cause the climate movement to meet its end.” Can Ukraine Kill Climate Change?
- “Climate change is the unofficial state religion of the Biden [junta], and it has a disturbing number of wealthy and powerful adherents.” The “Religiofication” of Climate Change
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Is the January 6 Committee itself actually a criminal conspiracy?” The Conspiracy to Get the Conspirators
- That this horrid, venal, evil harridan dares comment on one of America’s finest jurists and citizens is beyond the pale. Malig-Nancy Pelosi Says Clarence Thomas Should Have Never Been Appointed To SCOTUS
- Julie Kelly: “For years, congressional Republicans promised to hold FBI officials culpable for various scandals but failed to act.” More Scandals Envelop the Scandalous FBI
- “Exploiting her text messages to conduct another ‘high-tech lynching.'” The Left Smears Virginia Thomas to Delegitimize Justice Thomas
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Government pharmacists, physicians, and nurses have violated their oaths and obligations to protect patient safety.” Vaccine Malpractice
- “Well, this is awkward.” “100 Per Cent Fully Vaccinated” Cruise Ship Suffers Chinese COVID Outbreak
- “It only takes that one person who kept the tradition alive to give up and move on before they’re gone.” Culture Lost: How Two Years of Chinese Covid Cracked and Strained Our Traditions
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “A student data breach in New York City raises the question: Should schools be in the business of collecting highly sensitive personal information?” This Will Go On Your Permanent Record
- “Today’s blacklist story came and went so quickly that no one in the press really ever had a chance to cover it. I however want to highlight it today because it tells us a great deal about today’s bankrupt academic culture, and its paper tiger nature if challenged.”Pushback: University’s Blacklisting of a Student Quickly Ends When Confronted by Lawyer
- “Why not everyone has to go to an institution of ‘higher learning.’” Ditching College
- “Welcome to leftist education.” (paging Susan Collins! – jjs) Racial Profiling and Kiddie Porn Replace the Three Rs in Maine’s K-12 Classrooms
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “We’re going to take it into our own hands,” the candidate said. “We’re going to finish President Trump’s wall. On Day One, I will issue a declaration of invasion, we’re gonna send our troops down to the border, Arizona National Guard troops, and we’re going to arm them and allow them to arrest and detain people until we process them and send them back over the border. It’s pretty simple. You protect your people, and that needs to be done, and right now our government’s failing on that the states are going to have to protect our border.”Republican AZ Gubernatorial Candidate Kari Lake Vows To Declare ‘Invasion,” Deploy Troops To Border On Day One
- “The Obama administration didn’t exactly have an admirable record when it came to border security, yet [Jeh] Johnson has been critical of the deterioration of the border on Biden’s watch. Back in September, he declared, ‘We have to get control of our borders.’” Obama’s DHS Secretary Calls Biden Border Crisis “Unsustainable”
- “Another dangerous, illegal migrant on Joe Biden’s open border.” (the spark-of-divinity boys strike again – jjs) Illegal Alien Pleads Guilty to Child Pornography Charges
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Overall, Zuckerberg spent $400 million in 2020 — only $61 million short of the $461 million the Democrat National Committee (DNC) spent in both 2019 and 2020. The explosive documentary details just how these left-wing operatives sprinkled ‘Zuck Bucks’ in various areas around the country to influence the election. All of this is documented via 990 forms non-profit groups file with the IRS.” Documentary Blows the Lid off the $400 Million Zuckerberg Effort to Elect Biden
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The commission ruled it had found probable cause that both the Clinton campaign and the DNC had violated election law by not being ‘sufficiently specific’ about the purpose of the payments and not including detailed information about Fusion GPS in the disclosure forms.”FEC Fines Hillary’s 2016 Campaign, DNC for Lying About Dossier Payments
- Margot Cleveland: “Thursday’s oral arguments proved that even if Sussmann is guilty, convicting him is not going to be an easy task.” 5 Key Takeaways From Clinton Lawyer Michael Sussmann’s Latest Attempt To Get Criminal Charges Dismissed
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The toxic language and ideology of activists who hijack the Israeli/Palestinian debate.”McGill and Tufts Mobilize Against Israel
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- David Harsanyi: “If Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas has an ethical obligation to recuse himself from all cases related to the Jan. 6 riots because his wife Ginni has opinions on the matter, as most Democrats contend, it’s clear that President Joe Biden has a moral responsibility to step back from any more decisions concerning Ukraine and China.” Biden Must Recuse From Foreign Policy Under Dems’ Clarence Thomas Standard
- “Recent revelations from Hunter Biden’s laptop and elsewhere raise serious questions of influence peddling.” Even the Big Media Can No Longer Ignore Biden Family’s Corruption
- Robert Spencer: “Hunter Biden has escaped prosecution thus far because he is one of the Leftist elite. But if The Big Guy has outlived his usefulness to whoever the people are who are running him and telling him whom to call on at press conferences and the rest, Hunter might be in for a fall. Then Leftists can point to his prosecution to claim that their America still offers equal justice for all. The disaster that is Hunter could end up being a useful propaganda chip.” Why Is Everybody Ganging Up on Poor Hunter Biden?
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Lonny Koons, who is trying to primary Stefanik in NY21, can be seen in his car in videos that were taken at the Ticonderoga Walmart Parking lot on March 24. The day the two videos were filmed he said on social media that he was in Ticonderoga and “obtained a healthy number of petition signatures.” However, the signatures appeared to have been faked and signed by Koons himself. Never Trump Candidate Seen Allegedly Illegally Forging Petition Signatures In Parking Lot In Effort To Run Against Elise Stefanik
- “Sens. Mark Kelly and Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona and Kirsten Gillibrand of New York have also referenced the allegations. Garcetti was nominated July 9 by President Joe Biden to serve as Ambassador to India, and was confirmed by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in January.” (Gillibrand, the NXVM [whatever] sex trafficking enabler! – jjs) Da Nang Dickweed Blumenthal Expresses Concerns About LA Mayor’s Connection To Alleged Sexual Harasser
- “The most recent NBC poll found an enormous, 17-point Republican advantage in enthusiasm, which is only one part of a “trend line that is especially grim” for Democrats.”Voter Enthusiasm for Republicans in the Midterms Highest Since 2010
- “The Marquette poll released Thursday found that Biden’s approval rating with black Americans is currently just 56%. That’s a drop of more than 30% from July 2021, when his job approval among the same group was 88%.” Poll: Biden’s Support Among Black Voters Cratered In Past Nine Months
- [Ted] Cruz noted that the Democrats know they’re going to lose, and Nancy Pelosi won’t go quietly. “She’s already preparing to scream that the election was stolen.” Though he pointed out that to Democrats, a stolen election means people voting against Democrats.Are Democrats Panicking? It Sure Looks That Way
- “At this point, I think it’s safe to say that [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden, who has admitted he’s a ‘gaffe machine,’ is more eloquent than Harris.” Biden Can Barely Utter a Coherent Sentence But He’s Still More Eloquent Than Kamala Harris
- Douglas Murray: “Ordinarily, if a president keeps demonstrating that he cannot remain on script about issues which could lead to nuclear conflict, people start talking about invoking the 25th Amendment to the Constitution. Except that in the current case, it seems arguable that this would only make things worse. After all, were that to happen, then the world would then be graced with President Kamala Harris. Perhaps the only person in America who can make Joe Biden look fully on top of his brief. We’re All Stuck Picking Up After This Biden Dud
- “We don’t have a real president now.” Biden, the Ersatz President
- “It is a window on America’s cultural and political fracture. The Skewering of DeSantis
- “It’s one very easy thing to tell a pollster that, sure, you approve of the governor who avoided most of the [Chinese] COVID madness and signed popular legislation to prevent grown adults from engaging in frank sex talk with second-graders. It’s quite another, more difficult thing, to get registered to vote with a particular party or even change your lifelong party affiliation. But that’s exactly what residents of Ron DeSantis’ Florida are doing — and in numbers too big to ignore.” The Trickle-Down Genius of Ron DeSantis
- “The Republican Party must dust off the old Rusher playbook and use it to build a new and encompassing base. How? By focusing its messaging and mission on a simple and straightforward choice for voters: Do you want to belong to and support the party of producers or non-producers? The answer to that question should be clear.” Reviving Rusher: How Post- Chinese COVID-19 Provides a New Opportunity for His Old Playbook
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- “The case is only the latest that Jackson has come under fire for. In another case, also in 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of home confinement, and six years of supervision after he was convicted of possessing child pornography where boys 8 to 12-years-old were depicted in sex acts.”Ketanji Brown Jackson Bypassed Sentencing Guidelines to Cut Prison Time for Previously Deported Illegal Alien Drug Dealer
- “In every single child pornography case handled by Judge Jackson, she went below the maximum recommendation, below the minimum recommendation, and below the prosecutor’s request.” Democrats and Media Enablers Are Overlooking Child Sex Crimes to Protect Ketanji Brown Jackson
- “Despite this troubling record, Jackson is on the verge of confirmation. Sens. Joe Manchin (D-W.V.) and Susan Collins (R-Maine) have indicated they plan to vote for her confirmation.”Ketanji Jackson’s Record on Sentencing Child Porn Offenders Is Worse Than We Thought
- “There is still more about her record that Democrats are keeping hidden.” Kentanji Brown Jackson’s Hidden Record: Soft on Drug Dealers, Pedophilesand Terrorists
- “Based on the torrent of information that has been made public about Ketanji Brown Jackson, it is shocking that any member of Congress would vote to confirm her to the SCOTUS.” Who Will Vote to Confirm Kentanji Brown Jackson?
- “As we await Ketanji Brown Jackson’s confirmation vote next week, one thing has already been confirmed: the hypocrisy and double standards of the corporate left-wing media.”Confirmation Bias
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The operation initially began in October when Andrew Hammond, 50, was told he was chatting with a 14-year-old girl, and he eventually communicated with another Redmond detective, believing the person to be 13.” Police: Oregon Teacher Arrested for Attempted Rape of Children
- Pelosi said the bill “is about justice.” (how much does she and hubby have staked in big tobacco and big pot? – jjs) Malig-Nancy Pelosi on Legalizing Marijuana: “I’m All for It”
- “The Chamber of Commerce addresses the nation’s shoplifting outbreak—but its members need a more active strategy to combat the problem.” (the CoC can die in a fire for its open borders greed – jjs) Will Business Fight Back?
- “She walked away from the dying victim but allegedly remained in the area to gawk as an ambulance arrived to take Gustern to the hospital, where she later died.” (being a psycho leftist trust fund baby pays – jjs) Accused NYC Shover Lauren Pazienza Mad Bail With Mom’s $500,000 Check
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- ““The judgment of the Lorain County Court of Common Pleas is affirmed.” Appeals Court Upholds Gibson’s Bakery Massive Verdict Against Oberlin College
- “Over the last several days, mainstream media outlets that originally denied the legitimacy of the story have switched gears, confirming the laptop and its contents.” (meh, it’ll amount to nothing – jjs) House Republicans Open Investigation into Twitter, Facebook Suppressing Hunter Biden Laptop Story
- “CNN offers NFTs of opening moments of its streaming service. They’re not flying off the shelf.” Nobody Wants a Piece of CNN History
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “House could have enough votes to rebuke deal.” Democrats Privately Skeptical of Iran Nuclear Deal, McCaul Says
- “There are growing defense and economic ties between the Abraham Accord signatories.” 6 Key Takeaways from the Negev Summit
- “Their anti-oil and gas rhetoric notwithstanding, Trudeau and Singh are going to have to accept at some point that they can only take so many bites from the hand that feeds them before it strikes back.” Alberta to Castreau-cescu: Don’t Get Cocky
- “With President Trump having been ousted and Brazil’s Jair Bolsonaro at risk of a similar coup, Orbán may well be the last man standing in the Western national-populist movement.”Why Viktor Orbán Needs To Win
- “Why is Israel the villain just for defending itself?” Prager U Video: You’re the Israeli Prime Minister – What Would You Do?
- Daniel Greenfield: “The deadliest Marxist guerrilla force is fighting the biggest socialist regime.” Marxists Are Killing Each Other to Control America’s Cocaine Market
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Decision follows high-profile cases against Chinese nationals accused of spying in United States.” Biden Junta Scrapped China Counterspy Program Under Activist Pressure, Republicans Say
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Opponents went after Weil for policy choices surrounding independent contractor classification, joint employment designations and overtime pay, Politico reported. The vote makes Weil the first Biden nominee to fail on the Senate floor.” (Manchin, Sinema and Mark Kelly; he’s in real trouble come November – jjs) Biden’s Labor Department Nominee Has His Nomination Blocked Thanks To 3 Democrats
- “With a mayoral primary approaching in June, city voters rank the problem at the top of their list of concerns.” L.A.’s Homeless Scourge
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “It’s the latest state to attempt to protect public health by outlawing safer nicotine products while keeping the most dangerous ones available. It makes no sense, but nannies rarely do.” Deadly Do-Goodism
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “We are not seeing the star itself, but the distorted light after it passed through the strong gravitational field of the cluster of galaxies. The scientists conclusion that this dot is thus a single star, must be view with great skepticism. Nonetheless, the data is intriguing, and will certainly be one of the early targets of the James Webb Space Telescope, which could confirm or disprove this hypothesis.” Astronomers Think They Have Detected the Most Distant Star Ever
- “Capitalism in space: Blue Origin’s New Shepard suborbital spacecraft today successfully completed its fourth manned commercial flight, carrying six passengers to a height of about 70 miles for total flight time of a little less than eight minutes.” New Shepard Completes Another Commercial Suborbital Flight
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “As a female who thought for the longest time she was a male trapped in a female body this is scary because most happens during puberty when your body is still developing.” Biden Junta Endorses Puberty Blockers, Hormone Therapy, Gender-Affirming Surgeries in Children
- “This is child abuse.” Critics Blast Biden’s Endorsement Of ‘Gender-Affirming Surgeries’ For Transgender Children
- “Standing in the briefing room, [psychotic pervert] Schneider specifically condemned recent legislation passed in Republican state legislatures to protect female sports in schools and prevent teachers from pushing transgender agenda in the classroom.” White House Deploys Transgender Jeopardy! Champion Amy Schneider to Condemn “Scary” Parental Rights in Education Laws
- The TSA also bragged about the changes it made in February in “identity validation,” essentially removing gender considerations “when validating a traveler’s identification at airport security checkpoints.” TSA Bows to the Radical Transgender Movement, Announces Plans for “Gender Neutral” Screening to Advance “Civil Rights”
- “Nothing can change the fact that females have two X chromosomes and males have an X and a Y, and certain physical realties flow from that difference.” Identity or Persona?
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “If they want to bow to the leftist agenda, they should close not only resort locations in Florida, but also those in France, Tokyo, and California. It should also not harbor at any of its cruise destinations, as every one of them violates progressive ideals.” Disney Throws a Fit Over Florida But Keeps Mum on France, Tokyo, Even California
- Employees wrote, “TWDC has fostered an environment of fear that any employee who does not toe the line will be exposed and dismissed.” Disney Employee: Cast Members Who Support Parental Rights ‘Far Outnumber Those’ Protesting It
- “The Walt Disney Company has been a vocal critic of Florida’s new parental rights law.”Disneywoke: The Decline of a Great American Company
- “Mass formation psychosis.” I Support the Current Thing!
HITHER & YON
- “A new book explores problems in contemporary sexuality as emblematic of our broken approach to interpersonal relationships, made worse by liberal individualism.” Identity vs. Intimacy
- “Our problem is not that we don’t know what capitalism is, or what socialism is, or, for that matter, what a woman is; our problem is: we don’t know what a demagogue is.” What is Capitalism?
- “The actor’s shocking retirement reminds us of his gritty turn in 16 Blocks. The Bruce Willis Film His Die-Hard Fans Overlooked
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.