Good morning, kids. Happy Passover and a blessed Good Friday and Easter to you all. It’s bad enough that the so-called quote-unquote “president” gives a speech and appears to shake hands with thin air, while the senior Senator from Beijing is giving him a run for his Big Guy 10% in the Geriatric Brain Games 1-yard dash, they still sit on top of a massive, oppressive bureaucracy where the left hand wrings the neck of the golden goose while the far left hand shoves its fist in our faces, directly via the abuse of law enforcement to muzzle all voices of opposition and indirectly by allowing terrorists to Burn, Loot and Murder in the name of “social justice” and Islam.
Yeah, I’m nowhere near done with the FBI/DOJ. In my rant yesterday, juxtaposing their fanatical zeal in inventing threats from straw man “terrorists” while ignoring real threats from real political terrorists as amply demonstrated by the collapse of the Whitmer kidnapping plot and the unsurprising surprise attack in a Brooklyn subway station, I neglected to mention what was the lowest blow of all.
The Biden [junta’s] radical civil rights division boss at the DOJ has “reached an agreement to settle claims in four civil cases arising from the June 1, 2020, law enforcement response to racial justice demonstrations in Lafayette Square in Washington, D.C.”
This was during the Black Lives Matter and Antifa Reign of Terror or, as then-Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan accidentally coined it, a “Summer of Love,” after the George Floyd riots began in Minneapolis and spread across the country.
Protesters and violent rioters set seized upon Lafayette Square, breaching a White House perimeter, and rioted, rallied, and set fires for days. An umbrella group called “Shut Down DC,” composed of far-left professional agitators, including Lisa Fithian, called helped orchestrate the attack to incapacitate the nation’s capitol.
Washington, D.C. not only indulged this “first amendment activity,” but Mayor Muriel Bowser also encouraged it by memorializing part of the city streets with a Black Lives Matter mural paid for by taxpayers.
And now the feds are basically apologizing and acknowledging that they weren’t nice enough when they cleared the rioters and arsonists in front of the White House — rioters who torched the so-called “President’s Church” and forced then President Donald Trump and his family into the bunker for their safety. . .
. . . What should remain evident is the double standard system of justice meted out against the leftists who have caused billions of dollars in damage, killed people, and injured cops in their hundreds of riots versus the right-leaning people at one riot at the U.S. Capitol Building on Jan. 6, 2021.
Some of the people in jail for that Jan. 6 riot still await charges or are locked up for misdemeanors. They would like the Justice Department to remember that the U.S. Constitution applies to them too.
Will Vanita Gupta and Attorney General Merrick Garland apply the law equally to them? Ever?
The absolute gall of these bastards to apologize to real terrorists and treat them as Ghandi-like peaceful heroes, while the rest of us are blood-libeled and hounded to the point of suicide in at least one case. I’m sure that was a rhetorical question at the end of the pull quote. It had better be, because these fiends mean to shut us up and shut us down. Look what they’re now doing to Elon Musk. Whatever one thinks about him personally, he has hit the nail on the head not only about Twitter but about more broadly the silencing of any and all voices that are not in absolute lockstep with the junta and those outside in the broader culture that disagree with the societal dissolution we are being rhetorically – and in the case of our children – literally spitroasted with.
As to the FBI and their parent the DOJ, their failure to do anything to prevent what happened in a Brooklyn subway station is a combination of things, and I think the least of it is incompetence. The decriminalization of crime, the concomitant drumbeat of racial grievance ramped up to maximum since January 20, 2009 and just the nature of bureaucracy in general which is not to solve problems but to perpetuate and grow itself, all played a part in what happened there, in Waukesha and scores of incidents going back to 9/11 and before.
. . . the government not only attempted to manufacture “terrorists” in the Whitmer kidnapping hoax—the same FBI operation also tried to coax a man in Virginia to participate in the same sort of plot against Virginia Governor Ralph Northam. That scheme didn’t fully materialize, but the FBI’s attempt to pull off a similar stunt in Virginia reveals just how far agents were willing to go to bolster FBI Director Christopher Wray’s false warning that domestic extremists planned to “kill and assassinate” public officials.
In summer 2020, Dan Chappel, the main informant in the Whitmer fednapping who was compensated at least $60,000 by the FBI for his services, targeted a man named Frank Butler, a disabled veteran in his late 60s and an alleged militia member. Taking instructions from Jayson Chambers, one of his FBI handling agents, Chappel used the same playbook in Virginia. . .
. . . Northam, like Whitmer, made the most of the imaginary threat against him. Also like Whitmer, Northam repeatedly blamed Trump for the FBI-concocted plot, adding to nonstop news coverage as Americans were already voting for president.
“Words matter,” Northam said during an October 14, 2020 interview on CNN, echoing the talking points being used by Joe Biden on the campaign stump at the time. “People take their marching orders from people like the president and it needs to stop.” Northam accused Trump of emboldening “white supremacists” and fueling “hatred and bigotry” . . .
. . . So, now that the kidnapping plots have been exposed as an elaborate case of FBI entrapment, the public deserves to know how the governors were “briefed” on the sting operation. In an earlier column, I named a few government officials who need to account for their knowledge and/or participation in the scheme.
Ralph Northam should be on that list.
“California Capitol shaken by FBI sting,” headlined a UPI story on September 4, 1988. “More than 30 federal agents carrying search warrants conducted an unprecedented raid on the Capitol offices of four leading lawmakers, seeking evidence of wrongdoing until the wee hours of the morning.” As it emerged in the report, the FBI had manufactured the evidence.
Gulf Shrimp Fisheries, which sought to build a food processing plant in West Sacramento to supply California restaurants, was actually a “dummy company set up by the FBI.” The FBI also established Peachstate Capital West Ltd., with an office one block from the California Capitol.
The FBI companies paid out nearly $60,000 in campaign contributions, including $11,500 to then-Assembly Speaker Willie Brown, $10,000 to Assembly Republican leader Pat Nolan, and $10,500 to Assemblywoman Gwen Moore, a Los Angeles Democrat.
As the UPI report noted, Moore was the author of “two FBI-spawned bills” designed to benefit the FBI’s dummy companies. The bills “sailed smoothly through both houses with few dissenting votes,” but Republican Governor George Deukmejian vetoed the measures.
On the night of the raid, the FBI searched the offices of Moore, California State Senator Joseph Montoya, Republican Assemblyman Frank Hill, and Nolan, who likely was the primary target. According to Capitol Weekly, the outcry from Assembly staffer Richard Steffen was, “The FBI’s here. They’re raiding Pat Nolan’s office.”
Nolan had been critical of Brown, whose office, UPI clarified, was “not among those searched by the FBI.” The bureau did have one of its undercover agents shove $1,000 in cash under Brown’s office door, about as subtle as Max Bialystock’s bribe of the theater critic in “The Producers.” To the surprise of no one, a Brown aide returned the money. . .
. . . One month before the August 1988 raid, UPI recalled, Willie Brown “spurred the Democratic National Convention in July to choose Michael Dukakis by acclamation.” Dukakis lost to George H. W. Bush, as “Saturday Night Live” dramatized in “Dukakis After Dark,” still a hoot after all these years. Unlike Dukakis, Willie Brown wasn’t done.
Willie had his eye on UC law grad Kamala Harris, 30 years his junior, and in a daring act of poontronage, Brown set up Harris in lucrative sinecures. Brown also backed Harris for district attorney of San Francisco and state attorney general. . .
. . . If the FBI’s 1988 “Shrimpscam” had taken down Willie Brown, it’s highly unlikely that Kamala Harris would now be vice president. But in the style of the KGB, Nolan was the man and the FBI created the crime.
That Stalinist style was also evident in FBI operations Midyear Exam and Crossfire Hurricane. FBI boss James Comey signed off on those and incoming FBI Director Christopher Wray vehemently denied that any spying against Trump had taken place. It did, but Wray remains at the helm. . .
. . . As Julie Kelly notes, the FBI’s Whitmer operation was “flagrant election interference” on behalf of Biden and against Trump. Doubtless, more of that interference will continue as the midterms approach, perhaps featuring dummy companies, inside informers, and possibly even FBI-spawned legislation. By now, the lesson should be clear.
“There’s no reforming this monster,” writes Adam Mill. The FBI “needs to be scrapped before it’s too late.”
Absolutely 100% friggin’ A, bubba. The FBI and DOJ are no more than political hit squads. Forget about entrapment; as Lloyd Billingsley states they manufacture evidence out of thin air to nail a target. What we’re seeing now with the J-6 prisoners of conscience is the political equivalent of Munchausen’s by Proxy. Except the FBI, DOJ and the Junta that employs them isn’t going to ride in to the rescue with a magic bullet to save them. Maybe some real bullets with a firing squad is the intention. And that goes for all of us if we dare say peep. Assuming Dao-Min Yen via the Phi-Beta Kappa variant of the General Tso’s Sickness waiting in the on-deck circle to be unleashed on us, if the Democrats get crushed this November – hell, if the Democrats lose by a red nether hair – the calls of fraud will be heard all the way to the M-79 star system. You watch how fast the FBI and DOJ manufacture evidence. Worse, BLM/Antifa will unleash an army of subway shooters and Christmas parade rammers so deadly that they could’ve invaded Ukraine and taken Kiev in a day.
One way or another hell’s coming.
Our greatest enemy resides both in the Capitol and in the hearts of perhaps as much as a third of the nation. That is going to have to be eradicated, politically if at all possible (and that is perhaps nearing impossibility) or otherwise.
A nation is its history, its culture and the willingness of its citizenry to support it, even with their lives if need be. In the years following the absolute victory of World War 2, the cancerous rot of atheism, and totalitarian Communism has eaten away at the vitals, as Lincoln would say. It is tragically ironic that the generation that gave itself willingly to save America and save the world was stabbed in the back by its progeny in the ensuing years.
If we are ever to restore or at least have a chance at restoring what has been effectively lost, we are going to be confronted with choices that will challenge our faith and our morality in ways that we never imagined in our worst nightmares.
I blame and damn for all eternity the anti-American Democrat Left, their allies and supporters for whatever hell on earth is to come. It will be on their heads.
But, somehow, some way I am an optimist. And as this is Passover and Easter, as a person of faith I believe in salvation and redemption. So does a former leftist and now staunch freedom-loving American David Mamet:
Over the last two years in America, I’ve witnessed our own forces of evil with incredulity, despair, and rage. Corruption, blasphemy, and absurdity have been accepted by one-half of the electorate as the cost of doing business; as has the fear this acceptance generates. Does anyone actually believe that men change into women and women into men who can give birth, that the Earth is burning, the seas are rising, and we’ll all perish unless we cover our faces with strips of cotton?
No one does. These proclamations are an act of faith, in a new, as yet unnamed religion, and the vehemence with which one proclaims allegiance to these untruths is an exercise no different from any other ecstatic religious oath. They become the Apostles’ Creed of the left, their proclamation committing the adherent physically to their strictures, exactly as the oath taken on induction to the armed services. The inductee is told to “take one step forward,” and once they do he or she can no longer claim, “I misunderstood the instruction.”
Those currently in power insist on masking, but don’t wear masks. They claim the seas are rising and build mansions on the shore. They abhor the expenditure of fossil fuels and fly exclusively in private jets. And all the while half of the country will not name the disease. Why?
Because the cost of challenging this oppressive orthodoxy has, for them, become too high. Upon a possible awakening, they—or more likely their children—might say that the country was occupied. And they would be right. . .
. . . I’ve found great comfort in the Torah, counseling Moses again and again, when he was reluctant to fight the power of the Egyptians, and unsure he could do it alone, that he would not be alone, as God would be with him.
What we are seeing through these brave dissenters is the wisdom of the Rumpelstiltskin story. The young woman marries a king who locks her in a cell until she is able to spin flax into gold. She despairs at the impossible task, until an elf shows up and says he’ll show her how. He does so. She asks how she can thank him, and he says all he wants is her firstborn child. And she must give him her child until, or unless, she figures out his name. She is terrified and clueless, but she knows she must try. Eventually, after committing to the task, she guesses his name. What prompted her, frightened though she was, to break the sick cycle? She would not visit her plight upon her child.
Now, the disease having proclaimed itself and its dangers having become clear, it is time for us all to overcome the occupation by standing up to those tyrannies under which we are not prepared to live.
Now more than ever may the Angel of Death pass over us and conduct a no-knock 3:00AM visit on a whole lot of individuals too numerous to list here. And may America experience a spiritual and societal rebirth that see us ascendant once more.
Have a good weekend.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Julie Kelly: “The same FBI operation that ginned up the phony kidnapping plot in Michigan also tried to coax a Virginia man to participate in a similar scheme against Governor Ralph Northam.” The Other Fednapping Plot
- Lloyd Billingsley: “How the FBI deployed dummy companies, inside informers, and fake legislation to target California politicians.” FBI Goes Back to the Future
- Bari Weiss via Substack: “A new California bill threatens to strip doctors of their medical licenses for saying things the state doesn’t like. We don’t have to imagine what that would look like.” (hat tip commenter MTF – jjs) A Warning From Shanghai
- David Mamet: “Brave dissenters willing to defy an oppressive orthodoxy are our country’s best hope.” American Occupation
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Meanwhile, video appears to show Russian military equipment being moved to border with Finland.” Russia Threatens Nuclear Deployment if Sweden and Finland Join NATO
- “‘Abandon ship!’ was the last order given aboard Russia’s guided-missile cruiser Moskva on Wednesday. . . Regardless of whether the Moskva is at the bottom of the Black Sea or the burned husk of what was once the pride of the Black Sea Fleet, the question remains: Did Ukraine do that?” MOSKVA DOWN: Did Ukraine Really Sink the Pride of Russia’s Black Sea Fleet?
- “Our foreign policy is in shambles, but it remains in our national interest for Ukraine to prevail.” Their Rubble, Their Problem
- “America and its allies had hoped that the shocking loss of access to reserves would be a quick jolt to force the Russians to call back their invasion of Ukraine. Instead, it is causing a crisis of confidence that, once broken, is hard to reestablish. American political leaders weaponized the dollar. Nothing like this has ever been done on such a scale. Dollar assets can now disappear at any time and for any reason. The other Western monies, while not reserve currencies, also face similar crises of confidence.” How the Weaponized Dollar Could Change Everything
- “The internet may soon have more borders.” Russia’s Digital Iron Curtain
- “And along with the equipment comes training . . . (oh boy, Good Morning, Kiev-ietnam!!! – jjs) U.S. Howitzers, Humvees, Helicopters, Chemical/Nuclear Protective Gear Heading to Ukraine
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “A majority, 55%, also opposes sending U.S. troops to Ukraine, according to the poll.” ABC News/Ipsos Poll: 69% Disapprove of Biden’s Handling of Inflation
- “All of Biden’s policy choices have led to a cascade of unintended consequences. Clearly, this one is likely to be no different.” Biden Suspends Summertime Ethanol-Fuel Ban in Desperate Bid to Ease #Bidenflation
- “Indeed, the last time the 30-year fixed rate mortgage hit 5 percent was in 2011.” (but no more mean Tweets – jjs) Mortgage Rates Hit Decade-High
- “The Biden White House can keep trying to sell ‘Putin’s Price Hike,’ but Americans aren’t buying it. Heck, they can’t afford to.” Americans Know Who’s Responsible for Their Astronomical Grocery Bills, and it Ain’t Putin
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] shirks responsibility for an economic crisis of his own making.” Bidenflation Bears Down on Americans
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “California is also not the only state working toward the end of gas-powered vehicles. New York, Massachusetts, and Vermont are among at least 15 states pursuing similar goals based on California’s Low-Emission Vehicle criteria.” California Proposes Ban on Sale of New Gas-Powered Vehicles By 2035
- “Rare-earth exports were down in March, but they slipped considerably less than most of China’s other profitable exports, dipping to 6.5 percent growth after two months of growing at nearly 11 percent.” Rare-Earth Exports Show “Green” Economy May Be Communist China’s Saving Grace
- “It’s not about ‘climate,’ it’s about freedom.” “Green Energy?” Let’s Do the Math
- “’We are going to get rid of fossil fuels,’ Biden said in February 2020 while campaigning in New Hampshire.” Here Are the Times Democrats Pushed Policies That RAISE Energy Prices for Americans
RACIST, LEFTIST-PERPETRATED NYC SUBWAY TERROR ATTACK
- Daniel Greenfield: “NYC Dems were too busy fighting white supremacy to stop a black supremacist terrorist.” A Shooter Puts Critical Race Theory into Practice
- “The FBI and Department of Justice (DOJ) have spent their efforts plotting an operation to kidnap a governor, busting out a team of 15 agents to investigate a rope in a NASCAR garage and investigating parents at school boards meetings as domestic terrorists, among other failed operations. The FBI has also denied knowing about the whereabouts of Hunter Biden’s laptop”. . . ‘I’m Frank, I’m the person you’re looking for. I’m surprised it took so long.’”Here’s How the DOJ and FBI Are Spending Their Time Instead of Rooting Out Actual Extremists Like the Alleged Subway Shooter
- “For at least a decade, opportunistic ‘criminal justice reform’ ideologues have been pushing ineffective policies that result in tragedies like the New York subway shooter.” The Civilizational Suicide of “Criminal Justice Reform”
- “The Brooklyn subway attack raises an important question for Eric Adams.” What’ll It Be, Mr. Mayor?
- “The subway attack conjures a dark past beyond the memory of many New Yorkers—and serves as a reminder that the city is on a dangerous course.” Nightmares Return to Gotham
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “After defense attorneys ‘combed through a mountain of discovery,’ they added a footnote to their 41-page motion to dismiss charges related to Jan. 6.” (if there were at least 20, there were probably 200; the planned and executed all the violence that day – jjs) Yet Another Conspiracy Theory Comes True: “At Least 20” Feds Embedded at Capitol on Jan. 6 (Kurt’s Fartclam Hardest Hit)
- “Miller was a senior policy adviser during the Trump administration and a central figure in many policy decisions. . . He had previously resisted efforts by the Inquisition, filing a lawsuit last month seeking to dismiss a subpoena for his phone records.” Trump Aide Stephen Miller to Appear Before House Jan. 6 Inquisition
- “Why didn’t the Department of Justice hold the 2016 Democratic congressional obstructionists to the same standard as those now being charged with obstructing an official proceeding on January 6?” Louie Gohmert Op-Ed: Justice Department Punishes J6 Defendants for Obstruction But Not Democrats
- ” The billionaire financier has never been shy about his ambitions to reshape politics across the globe and especially in the West. (A review of The Man Behind the Curtain, by Matt Palumbo)” Is Soros’ “Open Society” Vision Leaving a Dark Permanent Legacy?
- “Is it too late to restore our civilizational nerve and morale?” Apocalypse is in the Air
- “Supporters and detractors of Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation. are starting to ask questions about the self-enrichment of the organization’s top-tier executives.” Black Lives Matter Claims “Racism” Over News of Spending Sprees
- “Texas Dem Greg Casar calls anti-police movement ‘the biggest … probably in American history.'” (Nazism was the biggest in German history, so what’s your fucking point, shit-stain? – jjs) The “Squad’s” Next Member Compares “Defund the Police” Activists to MLK
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The governor will protect the sovereignty of the state of Florida,” the statement continued, telling illegals that the Biden administration has done them a great disservice” by encouraging them to “make dangerous treks, oftentimes at great physical distress” to themselves and their family. Sunshine State Warns Illegal Immigrants: “Do Not Come to Florida. Life Will Not Be Easy for You”
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The fact that the data in the FDA’s possession has remained behind an FDA firewall for more than 18 months is appalling,” Rep. Bill Posey wrote to Commissioner Robert Califf, noting the agency unsuccessfully asked a court to trickle out Pfizer vaccine information over 55 to 75 years. Republican Lawmakers Demand FDA Publish Future Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Safety, Efficacy Data
- Another incompetent quack bureaucrat heard from. W.H. Chinese COVID Response Coordinator on Title 42, Transit Mask Mandate: We Have “Different Standard” for Travel – Defends Kids Wearing Masks
- “Choosing less government during the pandemic assured better outcomes for red states.”Despite What You’ve Heard, Red States Handled Chinese COVID Much, Much Better Than Blue States
- “Seems like a great idea” China Selects Wuhan Institute of Virology’s Lab Safety Training Course for All Labs
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “. . . In the modern classroom, with first- and second-graders.” Hey Kids, Let’s Talk About Penises and Vaginas!
- “Yeah, some teachers might be talking with first graders about their privates, but this isn’t what it seems.” Washington Post’s Aaron Blake Defends Groomers in Public Schools
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Pro-Israel students say they were blindsided after they got bad info from student leader.”Anti-Israel Referendum at Princeton Marred by Fraudulent Instruction From Top Voting Official
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Between 2017 and 2019, two black men, Gemmel Moore and Timothy Dean, mysteriously died in Ed Buck’s apartment. Later, it was revealed that the Democrat donor had a fetish for luring young black men, many of whom were experiencing homelessness, to his residence, where he would inject them with methamphetamine and drug them with sedatives, sometimes without their consent.” (the silence from the usual suspects is absolutely deafening – jjs) Democrat Donor and Hillary Clinton’s Close Personal Friend Ed Buck Sentenced to 30 Years in Prison for Deaths of Two Young Black Men
- “Insider published an article on the Democrat’s criticism of Koch Industries but failed to mention that both Schumer and [Ron] Wyden have taken donations as recently as this cycle from companies who have decided to remain in Russia.” Cuck Schemer, Top Democrat Took Donations From Company Still Doing Business In Russia Despite Slamming Koch, Republicans
- “Dara Lindenbaum represented Democrat Catherine Pugh in Pugh’s mayoral campaign in 2016. Lindenbaum handled compliance and recount issues for Pugh, according to news reports and campaign finance records. Pugh went on to win the election but resigned in May 2019, months before a federal grand jury indicted her on fraud, tax evasion, and conspiracy charges.” Biden FEC Pick Repped Mayor Who Robbed Children’s Book Profits To Fund Campaign
- “Haaland’s New Mexico wedding became the target of controversy last summer when images surfaced from the celebration with prominent politicians such as Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren forgoing mask rules imposed by the state’s Democrat Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham.” Complaint: Interior Department Won’t Release Documents on Potential Ethics Violations at Secretary Haaland’s Wedding
- “Look, Thin . . . ” Biden Shakes Hands With Thin Air After North Carolina Speech
- “Debates are an important part of the democratic process, and the RNC is committed to free and fair debates. The Commission on Presidential Debates is biased and has refused to enact simple and common sense reforms to help ensure fair debates including hosting debates before voting begins and selecting moderators who have never worked for candidates on the debate stage,” RNC chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said in a statement. RNC Votes To Withdraw From ‘Biased’ Presidential Debates
- Elsewhere, Dr. Oz referred to Smollett as “a good friend,” adding, “Jussie, if you’re watching this, the entire audience, all of us, are saying we love you very much, we wish you the best.” Resurfaced Video Shows Dr. Oz Praising Jussie Smollett After Hoax Attack
- “They said it appears she can no longer fulfill her job duties without her staff doing much of the work required to represent the nearly 40 million people of California.” Some Democrats Reportedly Concerned Sen. Dianne Feinstein No Longer Mentally Fit to Serve
- “. . . a healthy 25% of black Americans are done with him.” Oh, My … the Group That Hates Biden the Most Is … (not George Takei impersonators? – jjs)
- “It was embarrassing for the party of diversity to see too-white Iowa take the lead every four years in presenting a candidate to the American voters . . . And even though many of those white Iowans saw their skin turn browner from working in the sun all summer to grow food so the white radicals, black activists, and vegan feminists could all be fat and happy, it just wasn’t quite brown enough.” National Democrats Strip Iowa of “First in the Nation” Election Contest
- “Despite Benjamin stepping down Tuesday, he is likely still going to be on the ballot on June 28 because he was nominated alongside Hochul at February’s New York Democratic Party convention, and election laws would only allow the 45-year-old Harlem resident to be kicked off the ballot by moving out of state, dying or running for another elected office.”NY Dems “Scrambling” for Way to Lift Hochul and Boot Brian Benjamin From Ballot
- “Al Lawson has not cast an in-person vote in two years.” Florida’s No-Show Congressman Could End Up a Redistricting Casualty
- “Is it really possible? Is the Democratic Party starting to lose its grip on the Empire State? I don’t want to count my chickens before they hatch, but [Rep Lee] Zeldin could be right. ” Is New York Shifting Red?
- “Polls suggest the mayoral primary this June could be a referendum on the state of the city.”Will Angelenos Vote for Change?
- “It’s a movement in search of a party . . . and the oxygen is running low.” The Slow, Agonizing Death of Neoconservatism
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “In Los Angeles, the hoods rule the streets.” LA Residents Got What They Wanted: Criminals Who Aren’t Afraid
- “It’s such an awful rule that it might function as a deterrent to those young women contemplating a life of crime.” (bobbie grabs mish, sez “Oy, what’s all this then?!” – jjs)Britain’s New Rule for Strip-Searching Female Suspects
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Matt Walsh: “If Elon Musk buys Twitter, he will be the first African American to own a major social media platform. This is a great day for diversity. Another glass ceiling shattered!”Elon Musk Poised to Be First African American to Own a Major Social Media Company
- “Utter hysteria.” Leftists MELTDOWN Over Elon Musk Offering to Buy Twitter
- “When asked what his backup plan is, Musk said he would discuss that at another time.”Musk Reveals During TED Talk That “There is [a] Plan B” if Twitter Rejects His Offer to Buy the Company
- “Now that their grip over the channels of discourse is threatened, censorship advocates are suddenly worried about ‘private sector’ freedom.” Elon Musk’s Twitter Bid Proves the “Private Business Can Do What It Wants” Censorship Defense Was Always Garbage
- I thought MBS purged Alwaleed bin Talal a couple of years ago. Recall he’s the anti-American mutt who excused away 9/11, then tried to give Rudy Giuliani a check to the charity fund which was rejected. Fuck this guy in the heart with a steak knife. Saudi Prince’s Rejection of Musk Offer Highlights Twitter’s History of Housing Alleged Saudi Spies
- Douglas Murray: “I have one final suggestion, in case none of this works, and Twitter proves unreformable. Which is that Musk puts everything to do with Twitter into one of his rockets and blasts it as far as possible into outer space. The world would be an instantly saner, more serene place. At $43 billion it could prove the most generous investment ever made in the future of humanity.” Dear Elon: Here’s Five Things You Can Do to Make Twitter Better
- Glenn Reynolds: “In George Orwell’s 1984, war is peace, freedom is slavery and ignorance is strength. To these Orwellian inversions, [Robert “Turd”] Reich would add another: Censorship is free speech. But it’s not, and claiming otherwise won’t make it so. . . If democracy dies in darkness, it won’t be an accident. It will be murder.” “Censorship is Free Speech” is the Establishment’s Orwellian Line on Elon Musk’s Twitter Crusade
* * * * *
- “. . . a review of NewsGuard’s employee roster shows a leftward tilt among staff members. The group’s deputy general manager volunteered for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and served as a delegate to the Democratic National Convention, according to the NewsGuard website. “ Democrats Dominate “Misinformation” Firm Working With Teachers’ Union
- “Despite the dirty financial politics of this potentially hostile takeover, the root of the battle is clearly Twitter’s policy of censoring conservatives or anyone who opposes the political agenda of the left, such as Libs of Tik Tok or many legitimate Republican politicians. Only Democrats and communists (like China) get a free ride.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Twitter Blocks Libs of Tik-Tok for the Crime of Reposting Actual Leftist Statements
- “He calls anything that impedes liberal propaganda ‘disinformation.'” Obama Wants the “Contest of Ideas” Rigged
- “The law is modeled after Mississippi’s law, which is currently before the Supreme Court and is the greatest challenge in decades to the Court’s 1973 Roe v. Wade decision declaring abortion a protected right under the U.S. Constitution. The Kentucky House voted 76-21, and the Senate voted 31-6 to override Beshear’s veto, and the law will go into effect immediately.” Kentucky Legislature Overrides Democrat Governor’s Veto, Passes 15-Week Abortion Ban
- At a signing ceremony, DeSantis said, “We are here today to protect life. We are here today to defend those who can’t defend themselves.” New Florida Law Bans Abortion After 15 Weeks of Pregnancy
- “It’s not enough for abortion to be legal in the first trimester any longer. Pro-abortion stances have gotten more and more extreme with each year.” Pro-Choice Activists Know That Their Movement is Wrong
- “The White House enacts a new rule to crack down on ‘ghost guns.’” Drawing New Lines
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Chinese Communist Party — and potentially even Xi Jinping himself — may suffer political blowback for their handling of the crisis in Shanghai, according to Gordon G. Chang, author of The Coming Collapse of China . . . Laszlo Montgomery, founder of Teacup Media and host of The China History Podcast, conversely [says] it is likely too soon to know how the ongoing lockdown in Shanghai might impact Xi Jinping’s political prospects.” Cracks Forming in Xi’s Armor in the Wake of China’s Disastrous Lockdown Strategy
- “The legal threat is a sign of mounting opposition to a new nuclear accord and presents a new avenue to force the Biden [junta] into bringing the deal to Capitol Hill for a vote. With a new accord seemingly imminent, Republican lawmakers and some Democrats are concerned the [junta] will violate the law to push the deal to the finish line.” This Lawsuit Against Biden Junta Could Stop a New Iran Nuclear Deal
- Hamas: “We are declaring a general mobilization in all places where our people are located.” Israel Bolsters Security Barrier as Hamas Calls for More Violence Ahead of Passover
- “Turning a visit into a reason to riot.” Israel: Foreign Minister Lapid Walks Near Damascus Gate, “Provokes” the “Palestinians”
- While investigating the suspicious mugs, Shin Bet advised security guards at all relevant Israeli government ministries to “remain vigilant regarding gifts from embassies or foreign governments,” the newspaper revealed. China Denies Reports Passover Coffee Mug Gift to Israel Government Contained Spyware
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Repeatedly stabbed in the neck during a youth group church outing.”Egypt: Christian Priest Slaughtered in Broad Daylight
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “California officials keep dreaming up new ideas and responsibilities for the state government, even as it fails to fulfill its most basic tasks.” Delusions of Grandeur
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Rabbi Chananya Weissman: “The Torah and the question of ‘saving lives.'” “Medical Ethics” and Casting Doubt on God’s Basic Truth
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Faced with regulatory delays caused by the Biden administration that are preventing further Starship launches from Boca Chica, SpaceX has accelerated construction of a new Starship launchpad at its facility in Florida.” SpaceX Goes Full Speed Ahead on Construction of Starship Launchpad in Florida
- “To put it mildly, the conclusion here is uncertain. The difference between 140 and 200 millimeters is less than two and a half inches. A hundred millimeters is less than four inches. Such small differences over millions of years could simple be caused by random fluctuations over time. Furthermore, the scientists did not actually detect the spreading rates from millions of years ago. They instead inferred it based on the data we do have of the changes in the Earth’s magnetic field over time.” The Spread of the Oceans’ Seafloor Appears to Be Slowing
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The ostensibly all-female Edna Mahan Correctional Facility in Clinton, N.J., began housing biologically male transgender prisoners following a settlement last year in a lawsuit brought by the American Civil Liberties Union of New Jersey.” The ACLU Forced an All-Female Prison To Take Transgender Inmates. Now 2 Prisoners Are Pregnant.
- “Gov. Kay Ivey (R.) signed a bill into law last week that makes Alabama the third state to ban children from receiving hormone therapy and puberty blockers. The legislation, however, is already in jeopardy. The Biden Justice Department in March warned state attorneys general against enforcing hormone-treatment bans for minors, saying they run afoul of federal anti-discrimination laws.” Biden Junta and ACLU Gear Up To Defend Trans Hormone Treatment for Children
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The Florida bill forbids the education of sexual orientation and gender identity in school-aged children from kindergarten to grade three, according to The Florida Senate. Critics have argued it will marginalize the LGBTQ community, according to the CBC.” Crowd Of Protesters Chant “Grooming is Wrong” Outside Disneyland
- Yeah, I know, it’s Shapiro, but still, he slices this mind-numbed dolt like a f’n hammer. Ben Shapiro Steals College Student’s Lunch Money in Clash Over Gender and the Kid Still Doesn’t Know What Hit Him
- Christian Toto: “Industry silence over Dumbledore gay censorship part of bigger problem.”Why Hollywood Hypocrisy Rages On
- “Regional racism is deeply embedded in American culture, and the Obama and Biden years have seen an uptick.” Regional Racism: What It Is, and Why It’s Getting Worse
- “Without the resurrection, we’re simply fighting to rule a fallen kingdom. Because of the resurrection, we’re fighting for souls to be able to hear God’s word.” It’s Because of the Resurrection That the Culture War Matters
HITHER & YON
- “Gotta be da butt, Bob. Gotta be da butt . . . ” Scarlett Johansson Slams “Nasty,” “Outrageous” Rumor About Where She’s Reportedly Had Sex
- “The media marginalizes flyover country.” Flyover State of Mind: A Requiem for America’s Heartland
- “Richard Weikart’s new book cuts through political manipulation of history.” (some parts I agree with, and some parts I do not – jjs) Darwinian Racism: How Darwinism Influenced Hitler, Nazism and White Nationalism
FINALLY . . .
- Anita Dunn and The Gorn hardest hit! Indian Police Arrest 4 Men Accused of “Gang Raping” Bengal Monitor Lizard
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.