Good morning, kids. Start of a new week and it’s nice to be able to kick it off with a bit of good news for a change. Kathy Boudin, the Weathermen/Weather Underground terrorist Leftist who was the getaway driver in a Black Liberation Army robbery where her cohorts murdered officers Edward O’Grady, Waverly Brown and Peter Paige as well as wounding several others, is dead.
The news that the Good Lord at long last removed this creature from our presence comes from her vile spawn Chesa Boudin, the supposedly embattled San Francisco DA whose tenure turned that town into a pit even more hellacious than it already had devolved to, and put even Sodom and Gomorrah to shame. Evidently, she expired after a seven-year bout of cancer. Here’s hoping her pain and suffering was prolonged, agonized and ugly. My condolences go to the cancer cells that had to endure their vile host. Hopefully they can find their way into the bodies of her acolytes, and we can be rid of them that much quicker, and then we can find peace and try to rebuild society in such a way as to prevent any more of these fiends from ever attaining positions of power and influence ever again.
My only disappointment is that Boudin and everyone involved in that robbery and all the other acts of murder, mayhem and terrorism that sought to overthrow America nearly 50 years ago didn’t meet their end via the wrong end of a rope or strapped into Old Sparky. What’s truly horrendous is that 50 years on, one of her acolytes was elected and then re-elected president. In point of fact, Barack Obama is still very much in power today. More on that in a moment.
I think because we tend to compartmentalize history, we fail to see that it is a continuum. There is a direct line from Kathy Boudin that extends back to individuals like Leon Czolgosz, the “anarchist” who assassinated President McKinley to Boudin and Billy Ayers all the way up to the present day with James Hodgkinson and Frank James the Brooklyn subway shooter (now virtually memory-holed). More crucially, it is the political movement and party that channeled and absorbed that violence and mainstreamed it into repression and “fundamental transformation” via legitimate and illegitimate political action. The ultimate goals of the aforementioned thugs are very much in line with individuals like Woodrow Wilson, FDR and Barack Hussein Obama – “mmm, mmm, MMMM!”
Billy Ayers, while still on the lam, discussed the need to liquidate upwards of 25 million Americans who could not be “re-educated” once he and his minions overthrew America and turned it into a vast communist gulag. Look where we are today. Scores of Americans have been languishing behind bars for nearly 18 months as a result of a staged FBI entrapment scam, the DOJ at the behest of the White House was and no doubt still is actively targeting parents for protesting the brainwashing of their children, and now, this same White House is setting up a so-called “Disinformation Governance Board” at the equally creepy “Department of Homeland Security.”
Billy Ayers got it right when he put down the pipe bombs and set about training the then-future teachers. And here we are. From friend of the blog and friend Michael Walsh:
So now the mask has dropped and, for the first time, the American people can see the modern Left in all its hateful, unadorned, vituperative, spiteful glory. Case in point: the announcement last week that the Department of Homeland Security—one of the excrescences of the Bush administration, cobbled together in its panic over 9/11—has created the “Disinformation Governance Board” in order to combat what it has, via its hitherto little-known Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, already dubbed “mis-, dis-, and mal-information.” Otherwise known as alternative points of view, but shut up, citizen. . .
. . . It is no coincidence that this Frankenstein monster and its screeching harpy boss have sprung to life just days after Elon Musk made his successful bid for Twitter, with a promise to end its blatant censorship of conservative points of view [including mine; I’ve been banned for “targeted harassment” since the summer of 2020, apparently for illustrating the shortcomings of such journalistic apparatchiks as Chuck Todd, Yamiche Alcindor, and Nick Confessore, as well as the “presidential historian” Michael Beschloss], throttling free discourse, seizing private information and holding it hostage, and blaming their NKVD tactics on an “algorithm” developed by their “trust and safety” star chamber.
It also, purely coincidentally, comes directly in the wake of “former” president Barack Hussein Obama’s speech at Stanford University endorsing more public censorship. Be sure to click on the video and listen to Barry, who unlike every other former president and in defiance of presidential custom, still lives in the District of Columbia, just a short drive from the White House . . .
When things turn south for the administration, Barack Obama—a sagging Netflix’s $50-million “idea man”—usually emerges from one of his three mansions in Hawaii, Martha’s Vineyard, or Kalorama to lecture clingers and deplorables on various threats they pose to the anointed.
His sermons usually project his own transgressions. Recently, Obama went to Stanford University, in the heart of Silicon Valley, to admonish us that new free speech platforms might tolerate incorrect expression that he and the Left smear as “hate speech.”
But is not Barack Obama ill-suited to lecture anyone on disinformation? Do we remember his Obamacare version of disinformation: “You can keep your doctor; you can keep your plan”? Do we recall “shovel-ready jobs”?
Obama was caught secretly promising Russian leader Dmitry Medvedev that the United States would deal away missile defense in Eastern Europe for Vladimir Putin’s good behavior (“but it’s important for him to give me space”) during his 2012 reelection bid. Was this transparency or another example of how, but for a hot mic, “democracy dies in darkness?”. . .
. . . This erosion of our culture reflects the growing political discontent in insidious ways: the fall-off of Netflix subscribers, the utter corruption of Black Lives Matter, the humiliation of Disney, the rapid collapse of CNN+, the grassroots revolt against critical race theory and transgender tyranny.
Third, the Democratic Party no longer exists. It is now hard-left, as sanctimonious as it is shrill. Such zealots will not discard their ideology. Rather they would prefer to embrace dogma and stay unpopular than adopt and gain public approval.
Do not expect a suddenly closed border, an abrupt resumption of the Keystone XL Pipeline, or a tough new federal crime bill. Do anticipate more wild conspiracy theories, more Russian disinformation, and more Pravda-like ministries.
In this context, the emergence of Elon Musk as the Silicon Valley dragon slayer is emblematic of the ongoing left-wing nightmare.
As Musk pulls up the shades at Twitter, what are leftists to say: that billionaires should not become media barons, heretofore the pillars of the progressive movement? That suppressing free speech is more popular with the public than liberating expression? That some censorship is better than others? . . .
. . . We have seven more months before the midterms. As the disinformationists see no way out of their self-created Armageddon, expect more disinformation ministries, censorious czars, and hack grandees to emerge from the shadows.
Look what’s going on in China. Shanghai has been turned into a giant prison, on the pretext of a Chinese COVID outbreak but really more as a political move to squash dissent/opposition to Xi Jinping’s totalitarian control. Rabbi Chananya Weissman at Frontpage Mag takes it to the next level:
First, I wonder how many of these people have thought to scream to God in this darkest of times. It’s difficult to expect this of them, being that the state religion of China is the Communist government, and believing in an even higher authority is extremely dangerous. I’m not here to judge the victims. But if 23 million people cried out to God, instead of just to the dark emptiness … I don’t know what He would do, but it would be powerful.
Another thought: If you ever wondered why so many Jews went like lambs to the slaughter, and it upset you that they didn’t revolt against their tormentors, maybe now you can understand. Why don’t 23 million people storm the streets and overrun their tormentors? Yes, many will be lost in the process, but victory is guaranteed.
What do they have to risk at this point, anyway? Being tortured to death in even more gruesome ways? Missing out on the better future that awaits them with continued subservience? They could hardly have less to lose at this point – but still they stay at home screaming and begging for food.
This is what happens when people are totally controlled, degraded, defeated, and conditioned to be obedient no matter what. If they are told to dig their own graves and stay there until they starve to death, or else, they will obey. They will complain about it, or scream, but in the moment of truth they will submit to the voice of authority.
The overwhelming majority of people all around you have been conditioned in exactly the same way. Over the last two years they have been significantly controlled, degraded, and defeated. They were told to harm themselves and their children in so many ways, or else, and they were obedient.
Everything the junta has done here is collapsing in on itself – and on us – catastrophically. They’ve been exposed as the criminals, thugs and pedophiles that they are to far too many people and all at once. Whatever elections may or may not mean in the long term, in the short term the Democrats are heading for a wipeout. GOPe fecklessness notwithstanding, or the Antarctic super volcano,SMOD or nuclear war notwithstanding either, it might be an even bigger wipeout in 2024.
Supposedly there exists an “internet kill switch” to be used in case of some sort of national emergency. We already had one of those in March of 2020 that was supposed to last two weeks, yet still lingers 110 weeks later. We now have a Ministry of Truth. Put those two together and what do you get? Elon Musk being prevented from owning Twitter is just the tip of the iceberg.
Imagine a GOP candidate with a stump speech blasting Biden’s open borders and inflation. Then watch as he/she is handcuffed by DHS agents and hauled off for peddling “disinformation.” Well, if that doesn’t work, we still have good old fashioned political terrorism and violence from BLaM-tifa as was seen in Portland, where the GOP candidate for governor held a rally. Or tried to hold a rally.
And the spirit of Kathy Boudin lives on. We better wake the hell up, and I mean right now.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “What we have recently been experiencing is a direct copy of what brought and kept the Nazis in power and nearly led to the destruction of freedom in the world. . . It is dangerous for a Rabbi to compare anything and anyone to the Nazis, but if not a Jewish leader, then who can? It is difficult for anyone to stand against authority, but if we do not, where will be in a few years? What country will be left for our children? It is true that if we do not honestly remember history, we will be doomed, God forbid, to repeat it.” Nazi Comparisons
- “Little by little, local police forces are succumbing to leftist indoctrination, funded and advanced by federal taxpayer dollars. Here is what to look out for—and how to push back.”A Cop’s Eye View of the Federal Takeover of the Police
- “Make no mistake about it – it’s a science. . . The Amalekite tyrants who run the world for the time being are not looking on with horror as 23 million people are held prisoner in their homes, with no large-scale rebellion. They are taking notes.” The Shanghai Model
- “Amid a supply-chain crisis, Biden [junta] policies are thwarting efforts to bring industrial jobs back home.” Make America Make Again
- Rot in Hell. Weather Underground Terrorist and ‘81 Heist Participant Kathy Boudin Dead at 78
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Michael Walsh: “It is no coincidence that this Frankenstein monster and its screeching harpy boss have sprung to life just days after Elon Musk made his successful bid for Twitter, with a promise to end its blatant censorship of conservative points of view . . . It also, purely coincidentally, comes directly in the wake of ‘former’ president Barack Hussein Obama’s speech at Stanford University endorsing more public censorship. . . The Ministry of Truth must perish, or the Republic does.” (I submit that it died on election day 2020 – jjs) At Last, a Hill to Die On
- Victor Davis Hanson: “We have seven more months before the midterms. Expect more disinformation ministries, censorious czars, and hack grandees to emerge.” The New Disinformationists
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Obama touts more ‘regulation’ of the internet — in his quest for a fourth term in 2024.” The Master of Misinformation is Still in Charge
- Roger Kimball: “It is critical that we stand up to and forthrightly reject the Biden [junta’s] unconscionable new assault on freedom.” The Disinformation Governance Machine
- “The department announced the creation of the Disinformation Governance Board to counter misinformation and disinformation, particularly focusing on disinformation coming from Russia and misleading rhetoric about the U.S.-Mexico border. The secretary said the board is in place to address misinformation that threatens national security.” Mayorkas Says Disinformation Board Will Not “Infringe On Free Speech”
- Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas defended Jankowicz and the board on Sunday, saying that they would adopt “best practices” from around the world, and instruct “operators” within the department who would be the ones responsible for “executing” those policies in the field. Nina Jankowicz, 2020: Government Should Not Be in “Business” of Policing “Disinformation”
* * * * *
- “Those who would abuse their power can silence any one of us at any time, but they cannot silence all of us at all times.” Do We Draw the Line at a US Ministry of Truth
- “Disinformation czar is a prolific spreader of disinformation.” Queen of Cringe Heads Biden Ministry of Truth
- “Nina Jankowicz says she’s “committed to protecting free speech.” LOL.” The Nurse Ratched of Disinformation
- “Everything is hunky-dory in the world of Biden and Pelosi, so there’s now an opportunity to deal with less critical matters, like restricting free speech.” A Government Disinformation Board? You Don’t Say!
- “The other thing that’s just so weird about this … these bureaucrats are all the same. It’s all the same personality types,” Vance said. J.D. Vance: Joe Biden’s ‘Propaganda Ministry’ Is About Enforcing Speech Codes on Americans
- “Will this be the final straw for conservatives?” The Ministry of Truth Is Where the Rubber Meets the Road
* * * * *
- Lloyd Billingsley Part Deux: “The New York Times remains the paper of record for bogus, partisan reporting.” “Fake Threat” of Voter Fraud by Illegals Is Fake News
- “Just say no to its allures.” Social Media Makes You Stupid
- “Call woke ‘news’ what it is.” From Mainstream to Regime
- “There was a time not long ago when liberals at least pretended to support free speech. Those days are gone, and never coming back.” Incensed By Elon Musk’s Twitter Takeover, the Left Won’t Even Pay Lip Service to Free Speech
- “If you can’t find monkeys for the monkeyfishers, you just make it all up.” Failing Up at Vanity Fair
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Robert Spencer: ” . . . ‘Washington now says its goal in the war is to debilitate Russia for the long term.’ Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin declared: ‘We want to see Russia weakened to the degree that it can’t do the kinds of things that it has done in invading Ukraine.’ Will this, then, become a nuclear war? We’re closer to that than we have been for nearly sixty years.”Russia Threatens to Nuke Britain, France, and Germany
- The Florida National Guard has been tasked with the “bulk” of the training, which will show a group of Ukrainian troops how to use advanced weapons such as howitzers, radar systems, and armoured vehicles. United States Military Training Ukrainian Soldiers in Germany, Pentagon Admits
- The lawmakers met with Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskyy for several hours, and also walked the streets of Kyiv, according to a video posted to Zelenskyy’s official Twitter account. During the meeting, Pelosi pledged to “be there for you until the fight is done.”Malig-Nancy Pelosi, Top House Democrats Take Secret Trip To Ukraine
- “Drawing any country into a wider war, as an old tsarist statesman once said, is ‘madness.'”Malig-Nancy Pelosi Commits the United States to Ukraine’s Victory
- “Every escalation that Putin makes must be matched by Biden and vice versa. It’s a process with no end. And with Pelosi also talking about a Forever War, perhaps someone should start talking about a way out before we’re all trapped.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Visit to Ukraine Deepens America’s Involvement in the War
- “While many have long suspected that the unnamed pilot was fictional, former Ukrainian officials like President Petro Poroshenko seem to have claimed that he was a real person.”Ukraine Now Admits “The Ghost of Kyiv” Never Really Existed
- “Putin watchers have seen the signs of serious disease for some time now and noted that these possible illnesses could have factored into his decision to go to war.” Those Who Speculated About Putin’s Health May Have Been Correct
- “Putin does not, however, appear to be as interested in restoring Communism as he is in restoring Russian hegemony over its former Soviet possessions, and so the choice of the Lenin statue is in some ways an odd one.” Look Who’s Back: Russians Restore Lenin Statue in Ukrainian Town
- “Though Chomsky called the former president a dangerous figure for a host of reasons during a recent virtual interview, he did admit that Trump has proposed practical, peaceful solutions to ending the war in Ukraine.” (a little patch of Hell freezes over – jjs) Noam Chomsky: Trump the “One Western Statesman of Stature” Pushing Peace in Ukraine
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The poll also asked respondents their opinion of how [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden was handling his job as president. Biden’s overall approval was underwater by 10 points: 42% of voters approved of Biden’s job, while 52% disapproved.” 94 Percent of Americans Concerned About Inflation, Overwhelmingly Trust Republicans To Handle It: Poll
- “Does an ‘unexpected’ drop in GDP signal a return to the nasty 1970s?” Welcome to Stagflation
- “By waiting too long to tighten as inflation rose, central bank may have doomed the economy.” Will an Inept Federal Reserve Lead Us Into a Recession?
- “Food shortages are looming. The CPI is hitting record highs. The yield curve is inverting. Time to grow a garden…” The Impending Economic Crash
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Meth-Teeth Samantha “Absolute” Power: ” . . . we’re working with countries to think about natural solutions like manure and compost, and this may hasten transitions that would have been in the interest of farmers to make eventually, anyway. So, never let a crisis go to waste.” “Never Let a Crisis Go to Waste”: Biden Official Says Food Shortages Will Lead Farmers Toward Green Energy
- “The supply chain does not exist.” Green Energy Industry is In for a Rude Awakening
- “Democrat California Gov. Gavin Newsom suggested Friday he would support keeping the state’s last nuclear power plant open in a sudden reversal.” Gavin Newsom Makes Stunning Reversal On Shutting Down California’s Last Nuclear Plant
- “Here’s a disaster in the making, going on right under residents’ noses.” How to Turn a Whole State’s Power Production to Wind and Solar Dreams
- “The former president breaks new ground by grasping the political necessity of calling out climate hysteria for what it is.” Trump’s Climate Challenge to the GOP
- “Wind and solar energy technologies, which eco-religionists claim will save the planet from the ravages of capitalism and the destruction it supposedly causes, are culling endangered animals and wiping out their habitats.” “Green Energy” Unsafe for Birds and Other Living Things
- “Climate change alarmism debunked.” Arctic Sea Ice is Now Just 3% Below Its 30 Year Average
- “This potential volcano could have a reach that affects both the climate and the human population more than anything the greenies can imagine.” Anthropogenic Climate Change Will Be a Non-Issue if This Volcano Blows
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Speaking to media after the incident, [GOP gubernatorial candidate Stan] Pulliam said what he and his supporters experienced is what ‘neighbors throughout the Portland community have to experience on almost a daily basis.’” (NY Post almost with the “mostly peaceful” riot headline while blaming the victims – jjs) Chaos Breaks Out After Antifa Allegedly Shows Up to GOP Rally
- “In February when we heard this news about allegations of mansion-buying and everything else, a lot of people said ‘hey, we’re going to look into it’ — well, we are, we did and we will continue until we get the cooperation and we get the facts,” he explained. Indiana AG Sues Black Lives Matter as Part of Donation-Use Investigation
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “According to several individuals familiar with the matter, some of whom requested anonymity to speak candidly, Border Patrol officials in the Rio Grande Valley are exempting migrants from such countries as Guatemala, Haiti, and Mexico from vaccine mandates. And migrants from Nicaragua, Cuba, and Venezuela must only receive one dose of the vaccine before they are released into the U.S. interior.” Biden Gives Up on Mandatory Vaccines for Migrants
- As is the entire executive branch, most of the legislature and judiciary as well. Rep. Boebert: “Secretary Mayorkas is a Traitor to the Constitution”
- “How today’s disaster will become tomorrow’s catastrophe.” Biden Junta’s Post-Title 42 Border Plan: More of the Same
- Sen. Ted Cruz: ‘This “is completely unacceptable.” Republicans Slam Biden Plan to Divert VA Resources to Deal with Self-Inflicted Border Crisis
- “Attorneys general from Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Oklahoma and South Carolina joined the lawsuit.” Fourteen Attorneys General Sue Biden Junta Over Changing Asylum Policy
- [Rep Jim] Jordan responded: “The Secretary of Homeland Security does not know the answer to the status of 42 individuals who came to our southern border illegally, are on the no fly list, and the — and the no — and the terrorist watch list. You do not — do not know whether they have been released or not into the country. That’s your testimony.” DHS Secretary Could Not Say If 42 Aliens on the Terrorist Watch List or No-Fly List Were Released Into U.S.
- Menendez added that Congress needs to pass a “comprehensive immigration plan” to deal with the ongoing flood of migrants at the border, and he blamed Republicans, accusing them of wanting to campaign on the issue instead of solving it. “Our Republican colleagues, however, they want the issue. They don’t want a solution,” he said. (go rape an underage Dominican puta and leave us the hell alone – jjs) Dem Senator Menendez: Title 42 is “Part of the Problem”
- “Meanwhile, Biden’s border policies facilitate smuggling operations.” Former Honduran President Charged With Smuggling Huge Quantities of Narcotics Into US
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Despite ringing endorsements for the [Chinese] COVID drug, available data about its effectiveness are lacking.” Biden’s Paxlovid Gamble
- “People have got to begin to stand up and say, ‘No more! This must stop now!’ Until we all do this, in every situation, no matter the risk to ourselves, the blacklisting and cancelling and bullying will continue, until all of civilization is lost. Have you seen a friend or neighbor blacklisted? Have you sat back and done nothing to stop it or correct it? Then you are an accessory to the blacklisting, little better than the bullies who did it.” Today’s Blacklisted American: 15-Year-Old Kills Himself After School Ignored Cruel Bullying Based on False Rumor He Hand’t Gotten Chinese COVID Shots
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Karol Markowicz: “Two weeks ago, Weingarten appeared on a podcast on which she said about the new laws: ‘This is propaganda. This is misinformation. This is the way in which wars start.’ The destruction of academics and the replacement of math, science and literature with woke theorizing on race and sex is worth fighting against, and parents shouldn’t shy away from it. It IS a war. We’re fighting for the culture, and we’re fighting for our kids. And we’ll win.” Yes, Randi Weingarten, This Is War — We Parents Are Fighting for Our Kids
- “The Left is laying the foundation for an insurmountable advantage in the battle of ideas on basic American values.” Perverting “Civics”
- “A new look at Democrat equity: The rich get richer, at the expense of the poor.” Student Loans: Payment Optional
- “When I agreed to take out student loans for college, I did so with the understanding that they were my responsibility to pay back, and no one else’s.” America Isn’t Responsible For My Student Loans. I Am
- “A product of our hysterical and angry age.” OSU Student Says Black People Are Superior, and It’s No Wonder
- “Every American has a moral and legal right to be judged based on his or her individual merits.” California’s Comprehensive New System of Racial Discrimination: Jimenez Crow?
- “The report is one giant, embarrassing, repetitive, and tedious mea culpa.” The Problem with Harvard and the Legacy of Slavery
- “I believe every person is made in the image of God and entitled to equal treatment and respect, so this content immediately set off warning signals. And I wasn’t alone. Fellow teachers and staff members repeatedly shared their concerns with me about how the curriculum created a racially divisive and hostile environment and about the hurtful comments other staff members made throughout the training, which denigrated them for being white.” Why I’m Suing My Former Employer, a School District, Over Crackpot Race Theory
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- The report also suggests that during Clinton lawyer Michael Sussmann’s upcoming trial “the unholy alliance between traditional media reporters and the Democrat machine will be laid bare for the world to see” and that the mainstream media willingly reported on allegations from Clinton’s opposition research despite them being “glaringly weak if not outright false.”Durham’s Damning Evidence of Collusion Between Clinton Operatives and Media to Spread Trump-Russia Hoax
- Margot Cleveland: “This fact highlights Democrats’ outrageous exploitation of intelligence credentials and connections to launder slanders against a political enemy.” E-Mails Surface More Evidence Hillary Clinton Paid For Anti-Trump Disinformation Operation
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Out of it has come a culture more worried about praying coaches than LGBTQ activists posed as teachers.” The Tyranny of the Atheistic Minority
- “Pushback to the decision united people on both ends of the political spectrum.” How a Supreme Court Opinion Written by Antonin Scalia Is Damaging Religious Liberty
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- The contributions from a man who has been dubbed the “poster child for bad bosses” could undercut Warnock’s attempt to portray himself as a champion of workers’ rights and opponent of corporate greed. Warnock has campaigned in support of “equitable employment practices” and blamed inflation on “greedy corporations” that are “taking advantage of the pandemic’s economic pressures to rake in unbelievable profits at the expense of Georgia families.” Workers’ Rights Champion Warnock Took Thousands From CEO Who Called His Employees “Dumb Dolphins”
- “Omar makes $174,000 per year as a member of Congress. Her husband, Tim Mynett, owns a stake in a California winery, eStCru. Mynett received between $15,001 and $50,000 from the winery business, according to Omar’s disclosures.” Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou Wants Taxpayers To Pay Off Her Student Loans. Her Husband Could Do That With His Vineyard Earnings.
- “. . . the political operative’s criminal history and active legal battle are not the only sources of controversy for South Carolina Democrats. Belton’s business partner, fellow C&J Consulting and Vision Walkers cofounder Craig Khanwell, is a longtime follower of anti-Semitic Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, who has compared Jews to termites.” The South Carolina Democrat Party Has a Cocaine (Trafficking) Problem (kiester-stash via Lindsay Graham – jjs)
- “Since you’ve come into office, things are really looking up,” [Trevor] Noah, the emcee of the dinner said while addressing Biden,”Gas is up, rent is up, food is up! Everything.” So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Joe Biden Cracks Up Over Inflation, Higher Cost of Living at Black Tie D.C. Dinner
- “Despite the media’s constantly trying to sell Jill Biden as something special, Americans don’t care.” An Uninteresting First Lady (alleged) Makes for a Biography in Which No One is Interested
- “Vance and Dolan are the only candidates who have gained ground since the Emerson poll taken in March. Trump’s endorsement of Vance has propelled him ahead of the field, but Dolan’s rise is something of a mystery.” Could an Upset Be Brewing in Ohio’s GOP Primary?
- “Ron DeSantis’ fight with Disney is morally correct—and good politics too.” Is the GOP Still the Party of Big Business?
- Monica Crowley and Andrew Stein: “While it’s clear that the new Democratic Party has turned its back on both American Jews and Israel in significant ways, Jewish voters continue to reward its candidates.” Jews Should Abandon the Party That’s Abandoned Them(meh, too many of them long ago abandoned Judaism – jjs)
- “State Sen. Mallory McMorrow’s attack on a fellow legislator cheered her party’s base. But it’s a formula for Democrat disaster.” Go Ahead, Democrats: Follow That Viral Michigan State Senator Into Your Electoral Grave
- Yet he voted for seating an America-hating racialist on SCOTUS. Up yours, Manchin. Joe Manchin Cuts Ad For Republican, Brags About Blocking Build Back Better
- “So much for a governor who took office vowing to change the culture of Albany. With her foolish Benjamin pick, her obsessive fund-raising from special interests, her near-billion-gift to the (out of state) owners of her hometown football team, her ballooning of the state budget, her failure to win major fixes to New York’s demented criminal-justice ‘reforms’ and now the Hochulmander disaster, she’s proved herself as much a creature of that corrupt culture as her disgraced predecessor, Andrew Cuomo.” Gerrymander Fiasco Proves Hochul is a Creature of Albany’s Corrupt Culture Like Cuomo
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Not only were they in my home, but everything in my home was gone except for my bed because he details how he loved my bed so much. And I’m like who are you? And he says my name. He’s like you didn’t pay your rent. I’m like what are you talking about? I paid my rent.” Woman Gets Surprise Upon Returning From Vacation: Squatters in Her Home and $50,000 in Belongings Gone
- “Zach Wheeler, an anchor and the news director for WETM-TV in Elmira, was reportedly placed on leave after being trapped in a sting set up by a group called 607 Predator Hunters.” TV Anchor Caught On Video Allegedly Trying To Meet Underage Boy
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Congressional report on Assad finances ‘late, lackadaisical, riddled with errors.'” How the Biden Junta is Protecting Syria’s Assad From Sanctions
- “Three high-profile assassinations in Germany, France and Turkey were planned by Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC).” Israel’s Mossad Foils Iranian Plot to Assassinate Israeli Diplomat, U.S. General
- Daniel Greenfield: “His [junta] tells Jews to stop praying.” Biden Warns Israel Against “Freedom of Worship”
- “The Arab propaganda machine, aided and abetted by the UN, EU, US and most of the global media would have you believe otherwise.” Jordan is Palestine
- “Scandinavia’s Islamization proceeds on schedule.” They Call Them the “Koran Riots”
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Robert Spencer: “Did each side misjudge the other?” Osama bin Laden’s Miscalculations
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Murkowski might have been hoping for favors in return for her vote on Haaland. All Alaskans got, though, were restrictions and higher taxes.” What Has Murkowski’s Vote For Deb Haaland Done For Alaska?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “As I have been predicting now for months, the FAA today announced that it is once again delaying approval of its environmental reassessment of SpaceX’s Boca Chica facility one more month, to May 31, 2022. This is the fifth time since December that the FAA has delayed the release of the environmental assessment. When the first delay was announced in December 2021, I predicted that this stone-walling by the government will likely continue for many months, and delay the first orbital launch of Starship ‘until the latter half of ’22, if then.’” Surprise! FAA Delays SpaceX Approval at Boca Chica for Another Month
- “The main question remains: Where to go next? At this point the science team is still debating their exact path forward.” As Curiosity Retreats From Rough Country, Scientists Look at the Future Geology it Will See
- “The swarm of 8500 earthquakes lasted three months in 2020 and was triggered by a ‘finger’ of magma.” Massive Earthquake Swarm in Antarctica Suggest Sleeping Volcano Awakening
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Any madman can act out a preferred fantasy, either for attention or for self-gratification. Getting an entire culture to accept this fantasy in the place of reality is something else entirely.” Don Quixote and the Trans Madness
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Do you read any of your own newspapers? … What are you doing here? You guys spent the last two years telling everyone about the importance of wearing masks and avoiding large indoor gatherings,” Noah quipped. “Then the second someone offers you a free dinner, you all turn into Joe Rogan, huh?” “Most Distinguished Super Spreader”: Trevor Noah Rips Corporate Media, Biden as He Mocks Hypocrisy of Chinese COVID Rules
- “The luxury problems of our ruling class are an insult to those facing real impositions.” How Therapy Culture Suffocates Us
- “REVIEW: Recessional: The Death of Free Speech and the Cost of a Free Lunch by David Mamet.” David Mamet’s Dark American Future
- “Coming on the heels of the 2015 debacle when national spokesman Jared Fogle was convicted and went to jail on child porn charges, and just as Subway was losing a record number of locations, the company’s chiefs in its Milford, Connecticut, headquarters hired Rapinoe hot off the U.S. National Women’s Soccer Team’s loss of the gold at the Tokyo Olympics.” Report: Backlash over Ads Featuring Anthem-Kneeler Megan Rapinoe Adds to Subway’s Woes
- “Dino Daycare was to feature a 6-year-old boy who helps out at a nursery for baby dinosaurs in a world where dinosaurs never went extinct. Boons and Curses was to center around a young warrior — who is made of butter due to a curse — and who takes on an evil ruler.”Netflix Nightmare: Streamer Shutting Down Two More Kids’ Animated Series
- “Why some say ‘no.’” Is Francis Really the Pope?
HITHER & YON
- “Waiting all my life for a good Viking movie.” The Northman and the Truth
- “Mark Wahlberg delivers the performance of his career in Father Stu.” The Prodigal Priest
- “Both films deal with our fear of sexuality, but only one delivers the goods.” Why the Original Cat People Trumps the R-rated Remake
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.