Good morning, kids. Tuesday and in discussing the complete flop of the J-6 kangaroo court show trial on last week’s award-winning ™ podcast, CBD and I both agreed that while given the state of our economy and the world in general, this is about the last thing anyone could care fuck-all about, it nevertheless is an absolutely crucial milepost of our dissolution. Yet another in a long string of republic-ending high crimes and frankly insurrectionist behavior that so far have included the theft of a national election, the continued imprisonment and persecution of scores of innocent citizens, the weaponization of the governmental bureaucracy to suppress any free speech that counters the approved narrative of the junta in power and, ironically enough, the intentional crashing of the economy itself.
Just to reiterate and encapsulate the actual events of January 6th, as President Trump held a peaceful rally almost a mile away from the actual Capitol building (and where he urged rally goers to leave peacefully and quietly), a “riot” that was staged by the FBI and Capitol PD entrapped a number of unarmed protesters who were allowed into the building and did nothing more than snap selfies and gawk at the drapes. The only deaths were of two unarmed women, Ashli Babbit and Roseanne Boyland, executed at the hands of the police, as well as a cop, Brian Sicknick, who died later that day of an unrelated heart attack.
This Reichstag Weenie Roast event, gentle reader, has been called by those who planned and executed it — the Democrat and GOP-e parties, and federal law enforcement entities — an assault on “our precious democracy” (*vomits) greater than the Civil War, Pearl Harbor and 9/11 combined. Insurrection! they exclaimed.
With that, I give you an event that happened last Thursday, where an actual unlawful incursion into the Capitol occurred. And it wasn’t by “reich-wing, white supremacist, MAGA-hat wearers” either. Invaluable stalwart practicing actual journalism Julie Kelly reports:
Colbert’s insurrectionists—if the word can be applied to people who walked into a public building without proper authority on January 6, it can apply here—had been denied special press credentials to cover the January 6 committee hearing last Thursday in the Cannon House Office building but went anyway. “When Capitol Police spotted members of Colbert’s team at the Jan. 6 Committee area, they were schooled [sic] away, and left the House office building,” Fox News reported.
If true, that means Colbert’s producers came far closer to a member of Congress on June 16, 2022, than anyone did on January 6, 2021. Further, most of the individuals charged with obstruction of an official proceeding in the Capitol breach probe entered the building after it had been evacuated; this was not the case for Colbert’s unauthorized crew. And since the language in the obstruction statute specifically refers to anyone who “corruptly . . . obstructs, influences, or impedes any official proceeding, or attempts to do so,” which is precisely what Colbert’s large contingent tried to do that afternoon, they must be charged accordingly. . .
. . . they roamed the hallways after hours, hunting down and banging on the doors of other Republicans, including House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and Rep. James Jordan (R-Ohio). That conduct by staffers working for a known supporter of Democrats must be considered a form of political disturbance, not a professional endeavor—a clear-cut case of civil disorder. . .
. . . Unlike Colbert’s crew, only charged with one count of illegal entry, hundreds of January 6 protesters face all of those charges in a single complaint. At least 210 defendants so far have pleaded guilty to the parading offense; Biden’s prosecutors in most instances have sought prison time of up to six months for what is considered a petty offense. Since Colbert’s insurrectionists engaged in the same behavior—perhaps even worse since they targeted Republican lawmakers while avoiding detection by police—the Justice Department should at the very least add a “parading” charge. . .
. . . So, what about Schiff’s role in the June 16 insurrection? Did Schiff conspire with Colbert’s crew to gain entry into the Longworth building after it was closed to harass and intimidate Schiff’s political foes in Congress? What if the lawless band of Democratic Party activists pretending to be comedians confronted a tiny, unprotected Boebert that night? One shudders to think of what could have happened.
Bingo. Given the fact that a psycho would-be assassin hopped up on leftist baby-killing propaganda was this close to perhaps slaughtering Justice Brett Kavanaugh and his entire family, but for the fact that he got cold feet and turned himself in, how the hell was this allowed to happen in the first place?
Recall every contentious Congressional hearing over the past two decades or longer and there is always a gaggle of Code Pinko disruptors and miscreants in the gallery interrupting the proceedings. The only way they can get into those hearings is if they are given permission by staffers, cops or the politicians themselves. Go back to January 6th, 2021. The only way that the “rioters” and “insurrectionists” got into the Capitol was because the cops let them in in the first place. Funny that none of them were armed, considering it’s kind of hard to overthrow the government that way.
As for the no-talent, bespectacled, pseudo-intellectual douche-nozzle Colbert, he harrumphed mightily, albeit unconvincingly to anyone with even the slightest inkling of the events of the past 18 months.
On Monday’s broadcast of CBS’ “The Late Show,” host Stephen Colbert addressed the arrest of some of his staff by Capitol Police and said that “the Capitol Police were just doing their job. My staff was just doing their job.” And that his staff’s conduct “was first-degree puppetry. This was hijinks with intent to goof, misappropriation of an old Conan bit” and “just a puppet doing puppet stuff.” But “so much has changed in Washington that the Capitol Police do have to stay at high alert at all times because of the attack on January 6. And as the hearings prove more clearly every day, the blame for that actual insurrection all lies with Putin’s puppet” . . .
. . . This was first-degree puppetry. This was hijinks with intent to goof, misappropriation of an old Conan bit. … Now, it’s predictable why these TV talkers are talking like this on the TV. They want to talk about something other than the January 6 hearings on the actual seditionist insurrection that led to the deaths of multiple people and the injury of over 140 police officers. But drawing any equivalence between rioters storming our Capitol to prevent the counting of electoral ballots and a cigar-chomping toy dog, is a shameful and grotesque insult to the memory of everyone who died and it obscenely trivializes the service and the courage the Capitol Police showed on that terrible day.”
Oh, go fuck yourself in the heart with a steak knife. What possible reason was there for this less-than-cunning stunt? A plot cooked up by him and perhaps colluding with Schiff-for-Brains to gin up interest in the Kangaroo Court snooze-fest? Or an intimidation ploy against GOP congressmen? Or something worse?
As I have often stated, and it’s not unrelated (accidental poetry), we still to this day do not know the connection between near-mass-political assassin James Hodgkinson and both Dick Durbin and Bernie Sanders. Beyond that, I suspect that, as Julie Kelly implies, these criminals as well as Colbert will get off not only scot-free but with an apology from the DOJ and the DCPD for inconveniencing them in their “harmless fun.”
It should be noted that the DCPD is directly controlled by the Speaker of the House. Guess who that is. I know the price of gas is probably going to hit $6.00 a gallon before long and that people have a lot of other things of immediate import to worry about than this hideous show trial. But both of those things are connected in the most profound ways.
Ironically, the Leftists who shriek that people are more concerned about the price of gas than the hearings into “this assault on our precious democracy” (*vomits) may have a point. Only not quite the way they imagine it.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “What happens when the people who have been the backbone of America realize the system is rigged against them and stop supporting it?” The More Americans Decide the System is Rigged, the More They Will Silently Rebel
- “California’s ethnic-studies curriculum is fueling a mental-health crisis among teenagers.”The Assault on Children’s Psyches
- “Well, radicalized if you believe that embracing traditional Western values and sex roles is ‘radical.’” An 18-Year-Old Explains Why Young White Men Are Being Radicalized
- Julie Kelly: “Stephen Colbert’s insurrectionists must be met with the swiftest and harshest punishment possible.” Justice for J16
- “A disturbing look at the FBI’s data on race and animal-cruelty offenses.” How You Get the Left to Talk Honestly About Black Crime
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “DC call to action. Night of rage. The night SCOTUS overturns Roe v. Wade HIT THE STREETS” the poster reads. “You said you’d riot.” “Night of Rage”: Eerie Flyers Pop Up in DC Ahead of Roe v. Wade Decision
- “Each time we allow lawlessness because those in power agree with the lawbreakers, we allow another window to be broken in our society.” Would a Fanatic Have Tried to Murder Brett Kavanaugh if Merrick Garland Had Enforced Federal Law?
- “If this thing makes it to court, I’d ask for summary judgment and bring my own laugh track to court. But this is Seattle. This pile of poo lawsuit is likely to pay off the protesters, setting a horrible precedent.” BLM Thug Protester Hit by Car While Blocking a Busy Seattle Freeway Sues the Last Bunch You’d Expect
* * * * *
- “First-degree puppetry.” Stephen Colbert Addresses Staffers’ Capitol Arrests
- “But drawing any equivalence between rioters storming our Capitol to prevent the counting of electoral ballots and a cigar-chomping toy dog, is a shameful and grotesque insult to the memory of everyone who died and it obscenely trivializes the service and the courage the Capitol Police showed on that terrible day.” Colbert: Both Capitol Police and My Staff Were “Just Doing Their Job” – Police Are on High Alert Because of Trump and Jan. 6
* * * * *
- “The Jan. 6 committee held three hearings since June 9, with multiple liberal media outlets hyping the possibility of fraud charges against former President Donald Trump after the second hearing. Republican Reps. Liz Cheney of Wyoming and Adam Kinzinger of Illinois, both outspoken critics of Trump, were appointed to the committee by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi after Republicans boycotted the panel.” Even CNN Doesn’t Buy Schiff-for-Brains’ Spin on the Jan. 6 Committee
- “Sheldon Whitehouse’s war on the Supreme Court just took a particularly insidious turn, but unlike his obsessions with Brett Kavanaugh’s ‘boofing’ and ‘ralphing,’ Whitehouse’s latest obsession is nothing to laugh about. It’s part of a rising tide of Democrat rhetoric inciting activists against the conservative Justices.” Sen. Sheldon Whorehouse Targeting Clarence Thomas’ Wife
- David Harsanyi: “If they have proof of sedition or of incitement or of a conspiracy or coup, go for it. Send it to the Justice Department.But if Adam Schiff says it exists, I wouldn’t bet on it.” If Dems Were Serious, Adam Schiff-for-Brains Wouldn’t Be On Jan. 6 Committee
- “A political party that treats unhappy citizens like nuisances can’t expect to stay in power long, at least not by legitimate means.” January 6 Show Trials Expose Biden Democrats at a Low Ebb
- Larry Elder: “Any first-year law student knows the DOJ has no hope of getting a conviction.” (considering he’d be tried in DC, and considering the acquittal of Michael Sussmann, and considering the judge would likely be someone like William Sullivan, my question is, are you a betting man, Larry? – jjs) If Trump Committed “Insurrection,” Indict Him Already
DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS
- “Biden once crowed he would be ‘doing away with’ fossil fuels. Now he is eating crow.” Chip Shortage Stymies Biden Junta Consideration of Distributing Gas Rebate Cards
- “It is imposing costs a lot more nightmarish than those being felt at the pump.” Joe Biden’s Energy Jihad
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The model predicts the economy will shrink 0.6 percent this year and 0.5 percent next. This is considerably more pessimistic than the outlook in March, when the model predicted the economy would grow 0.9 percent this year and 1.2 percent in 2023.” New York Fed Model Sees Economy Shrinking This Year and Next
- “The investor class in this country is not losing any money. Individuals? Yes. But as a class, investors are still making money. Corporate execs are making plenty of money. That’s not the issue.” (had to get that commie meme in there somehow, right? – jjs) SHOT: Clyburn – “No Question” We Are in a Recession “For a Lot of People,” If You Can’t Afford Gas, “You Are in a Recession”
- “Don’t make things up!” CHASER: Joe Biden Snaps at Reporter Asking About Recession Fears
- “And more than half of Americans see soaring federal spending during the pandemic behind surge in prices.” Even Democrats Blame Biden For Surging Inflation: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “If the elite’s computer models can’t do a decent job on forecasting inflation, how come we should put any faith in your climate models or your accusations of ‘disinformation?'”Disinformation, Sgt. Schultz, and Central Banking
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The birthplace of environmentalism was built through meticulous application of technology.” Engineered California
- “’Segregation today, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever!’ The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has now created a program to award about $20 million in grant money exclusively to black researchers, thus favoring research not because of its merit but solely because of the skin color of the grantee.” NIH to Discriminate Against Whites in Awarding Research Grants
- “A photo obtained by KVUE and the Austin American-Statesman shows that the officers in the school at the 19-minute mark had AR-15 rifles and a ballistic shield.” Report: Officers Entered Uvalde School 19 Minutes into Attack, Waited “Nearly Another Hour” to Enter Classroom
- “It’s not yet known who made the decision to stand down for nearly an hour while the assailant systematically executed the young children and their teachers, but Pete Arredondo, chief of the Uvalde school district police force, called the Uvalde Police Department—on a landline because he didn’t have a radio—at 11:40 a.m. requesting backup.” What Were Police Thinking? News About the Uvalde School Shooting Just Keeps Getting Worse and Worse
- “Stupid Party Republicans like Texas Sen. John Cornyn are giving Democrats every reason to feel optimistic about their chances this November.” How Much Did the Cornyn Gun Surrender Cost the GOP?
- “Most homicides are not done with AR-15 rifles.” Guns and Poses
- “The way the leftist handles the ad reveals exactly how ‘red flag’ laws will work: If you offend them, they’ll see that you’re disarmed.” A Somewhat Over-the-Top Eric Greitens Political Ad Triggers a Leftist
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Daniel Greenfield: “Juneteenth marked by mass shootings across America.” On Juneteenth, Bullets Fly From Obama Boulevard to John Lewis Way
- “The homicide rate in San Francisco has shot up 37 percent in the past two years. A retail theft wave garnered national attention last year, following California’s move to lessen penalties for shoplifting. Seventy percent of San Franciscans think their quality of life has declined, and 88 percent believe homelessness has worsened in recent years.” Tens of Thousands Flee San Francisco as Liberal Leaders Struggle With Crime and Homelessness
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “In barrooms and boardrooms from D.C. to Oshkosh, activists on the right and left alike recognize Big Tech’s power is so large, it threatens our politics, markets, and civil society.”The Last Game In Town For Checking Big Tech’s Power
- “The media does everything in its power to continue its effort to hide what actually happened to Seth Rich.” Netflix, Ron Howard Do Seth Rich a Major Injustice
- Robert Spencer: “A hangover from the original Disinformation Governance Board. . . The only silver lining here is that Harris, who failed so spectacularly to contain the border crisis and to stop war in Ukraine, is in charge. If she fails again here, the freedom of speech might survive a bit longer.” Big Sister is Watching You and She’s Kamala Harris
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Ventura reported Sunday that migrants who arrived in Yuma “fly into the Mexicali airport and take a charter bus or taxi straight to a crossing point.” Migrants From India, South America Swarm Southern Border as ONE Agent Left to Process Influx
- “During a 48-hour period ending on June 16, Rio Grande Valley Sector agents encountered 512 migrants in three large-group crossings, according to information obtained from Border Patrol officials. The groups included migrants from Cuba, Central America, and South America.” Multiple Large Migrant Groups Apprehended in South Texas Border Sector
- “For more than four years Governor Phil Murphy has been rolling out the red carpet for illegals on the voting public’s dime.” How New Jersey Mollycoddles Illegals
- Take him out back, put one behind his ear, and trebuchet the corpse back over the fucking Rio Grande. Seven-Time Deported Illegal Alien Charged with Shooting at Police in Drunk Driving Chase
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Not surprised the White House would lie, definitely not surprised that legacy media would amplify the lie because that’s what they do,” DeSantis said during a Monday news conference. DeSantis Says White House Lied When It Claimed He “Reversed Course” on Chinese COVID-19 Policy
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “What makes Mr. Bunag’s arrest unique among the usual ‘Creeps of the Week’ is that he has been quite outspoken about the objections of those on the right to the sexualization of students. Libs of TikTok located Mr. Bunag’s Twitter account, which included this charming and eloquent tweet: ‘You’re fucking acting like we want to show kids porn or something, but something I’ve learned through the years is that whenever right-wingers accuse others of something, it’s DEFINITELY because they’re projecting.'” The Pervert Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks
- “Voters say parents should be able to compare curriculums between schools before enrollment.” Poll: Overwhelming Majorities In Four States Want More Curriculum Transparency
- “A new complaint of discrimination was filed against the University of Cincinnati’s STEM program to the Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights (OCR) by professor emeritus of economics at the University of Michigan-Flint Mark Perry, The College Fix reported.” Major University Bars White and Asian Students From STEM Program, Professor Claims
- “If the Supreme Court nullifies its 1973 Roe v. Wade decision, which ruled that abortion is a right protected by the U.S. Constitution, Wisconsin’s 1849 law prohibiting abortion will go back into effect. The law only allows abortion if the woman’s life is at risk. In response, Planned Parenthood is suspending appointments and directing facilities out of state, according to the report.” Planned Parenthood to Stop Performing Abortions in Wisconsin
- “All this in anticipation of the Supreme Court’s official ruling in Dobbs this week.” A Week of Hope for the Unborn
- “Although the GOP may not devastate the Democrats in November, their association with pro-lifers will not be the key reason.” Is Overturning Roe Going to Abort GOP Chances In Midterms?
- “Are you really sure that abortion is ‘a right?’” An Open Letter to Pro-Abortion Advocates
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Margot Cleveland: “That U.S. prosecutors didn’t find ballot-stuffing in Detroit and Atlanta says nothing about whether there were systemic violations of election law and illegal voting in 2020.” Why Both Republicans and Democrats Are Wrong About Bill Barr
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “If this prosecution against the former president is successful, it could lead to greater problems in the future.” New York’s Attorney General Has President Trump in a Catch-22
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Ismail Quran is under investigation by the Cleveland police internal affairs unit for posting “inappropriate social media content,” a department spokesman told the Washington Free Beacon on Monday. (I smell Koran, indeed – jjs) Cleveland ‘Officer of the Year’ Under Investigation for Anti-Semitic, Pro-Hitler Tweets
- Thad McCotter: “It can be no surprise then, that from the French Revolution to the present, the Left has had a particular animus against the Catholic Church. (While people are far more familiar with the Right’s anti-Semitism, the Left has also long held an animus against Judaism, and it is presently intensifying.) Why? Built upon eternal truths granted to us by God – including the imperfectability of human nature – the Catholic Church and all religions that oppose moral relativism and secularism constitute existential threat to the Left’s coercively imposed “civil religion.” The Left’s Intensifying Attacks on Catholic Churches
- “The Kennedy vs. Bremerton School District is looking at whether it was legitimate for a public school district to fire an assistant football coach for saying a private prayer on the football field after football games.” Justice Breyer: “Here, It Was the Satanists, But, I Mean, It Could Be, You Know, the Catholics…”
- “Newsweek publishes an absurd attack on Christian congregations that encourage the faithful to adopt.” Throwing Churches Under the Bus
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The first African slaves in the American colonies arrived in 1619 in Virginia. Slavery was abolished through the 13th Amendment, which was ratified in 1865 — ending 246 years of the practice, not 400.” Veep Throat Harris Botches Juneteenth History Lesson About “400 Years of Slavery”
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Delaware Democrat Joe Biden is collaborator-in-chief.” The Pétain Presidency
- “I don’t know if Ron is running, and I don’t ask him. It’s his prerogative.” “I Think I Would Win,” Trump Says of Potential DeSantis Matchup
- “Biden will be two weeks shy of 82 years old by the time of the November 2024 elections; Trump will be 78 years old.” Majority of Americans Want Fresh Face, Not Biden or Trump, Poll Says
- “Their fixation on the former president has robbed them of their basic political instincts.”The Democrats’ Trump Obsession Will Do Them In
- Hung Cao: “I just have to sit back and do nothing like he did in 2020 because he’s really helping me out by destroying the economy and this outrageous inflation.” GOP Candidate Explains Why He Thinks Joe Biden Is His “Greatest Campaign Manager”
- Newt Gingrich: “I think we’ll pick up between 25 and 70 seats in the House. We’ll probably pick up about four seats in the Senate.” New Polling, CNN Analysis Spells Disaster For Democrats In Midterm Elections
- “Ohio Democrat takes page from GOP firebrand Lauren Boebert in attempt to distance himself from party.” Tim Ryan’s Master Plan: Run Like a Republican?
- “Everyone and his conservative mother-in-law are presently jousting to promote their favorite electoral prospect in the Ron DeSantis/Donald Trump apparent skirmish for the Republican 2024 presidential nomination. Arguments fly on both sides of the divide.” The Ron and Don Show
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “Unlike all his Republican predecessors since Reagan, he fought for his beliefs and was never afraid. In so doing, he gave a dead party new life.” (he didn’t so much save it as exposed it – jjs) How Donald Trump Saved the GOP
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Another fools errand brought to you by Biden’s curious obsession with Ukraine.” HOT MIC: Joe Biden’s National Security Adviser Admits YOUR Tax Dollars Are Paying for the Upkeep of Seized Russian Yachts
- Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Russian State Media Releases Video Of Two Alabama Veterans Captured In Ukraine
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “National Rally secures 88 seats to rock the establishment.” Macron Shocked as Le Pen’s Party Makes Huge Gains
- China has “imperial” ambitions and is carefully watching how the “international community” handles Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, Steve Yates, senior fellow and chair of the China Policy Initiative, told The Daily Caller News Foundation on Monday. China’s Military Has Violated Taiwan Airspace Three Times More Under Biden Than Trump
- “[Ned “Ryerson”] Price noted that Iran’s nuclear program is not the only threat, although it is the main threat, to U.S. interests.” State Dept.: “Breakout Time” for Nuclear Iran “Has Diminished Significantly”; “Weeks or… “Even Less”
- “Experts say Iran can quickly convert the 60% enriched uranium into the 90% enriched uranium that is needed to build a nuclear weapon.” (Jewish lightning strike imminent? – jjs)Iran Escalates Enrichment At Underground Nuclear Facility, Now Has Enough Material For Weapon: Reports
- “Country to hold fifth election in three and a half years; Vote to be held on October 25 or November 1. Former Israeli Prime Minister and leader of the opposition, Benjamin ‘Bibi’ Netanyahu, welcomed the prospect of a fresh election.” Bibi Comeback? Israel Heads For New Elections as PM Bennett Set to Dissolve Parliament
- Jerusalem Post: “An estimated 2,000 Israelis are believed to be visiting [Istanbul], down from 5,000 earlier in the week.” “Nothing is Over Yet”: Iranian Death Squads Hunt For Israelis in Turkey, Officials Warn
- “This may be the scandal to bring Boris Johnson’s government down.” Boris and Carrie Johnson Forced the Media to Memory Hole an Article About Their Latest Scandal. Now, It’s Trending, and It May Bring His Government Down
- “A primordial struggle over power and money.” PA Accuses Hamas of Trying to Take Over the West Bank
- “Smith, a self-described ‘Black activist,’ made the comments in an October 2020 interview. At the time, Smith served as senior policy adviser for Open Society Foundations, the think tank funded by Democrat billionaire donor George Soros. The State Department on Friday announced Smith’s appointment to the post, which was created to ‘confront systemic racism and injustice around the world.'” Biden State Department Racial Equity Rep Says White Diplomats Like America Too Much
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “The Biden [junta] continues its assault on U.S. national security.” Providing Former Taliban Associates with Visas and Asylum
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- China, Iran, Russia and North Korea are on the march. But, hey, priorities, yo. PRIDE MONTH: Here’s How the Navy Is Training Sailors on Proper Gender Pronouns
- “Defendants AMP and AJP must litigate plaintiffs’ complaint alleging they’re the ‘alter egos’ of groups that helped Hamas murder their son.” Judge: Lawsuit Alleging “American Muslims for Palestine” is Successor to Terror-Linked Groups Can Go Forward
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “The idea of restricting judges from blocking their states’ legislatures has drawn the interest of four of the SCOTUS justices.” Power to the People: SCOTUS Likely To Hear Case Barring Democrat Judges From Overturning GOP Legislators
- “Compares Warsaw to ‘progressive’ American city.” Liberal Professor Says Portland is a Shithole
- “The 2023-2024 budget describes the work of Berkeley’s Homeless Response Team, which it says ‘performed at least weekly garbage collection and debris removal from encampments across the City, removing over 151,000 pounds of trash between September 2021 and March 2022.'” This California City Removes Literal Tons of Garbage and Feces From Homeless Camps Each Month
- “There’s no doubt that gentrification may price some poorer tenants out of increasingly well-off neighborhoods. But to insist that black neighborhoods must be flash-frozen patronizes residents, based on the assumption that they cannot cope with change, adapt and move on.” Sorry, Mayor Adams: Gentrification is Nothing Like Slavery — In Fact, It’s About Freedom
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “If left unchallenged, the new rule will force women seeking FABM instruction to pay out of pocket or forego it altogether for lack of funds.” While Touting Abortion, Biden Junta Moves To Drop Natural Family Planning From Insurance Coverage
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Last week the Russians were forced to use the engines of the Progress cargo capsule docked to ISS to shift the station’s orbit slightly to avoid a collision with some debris left over from Russia’s anti-satellite test in November 2021.” ISS Forced to Dodge Space Junk From Russia’s November 21st Anti-Sat Test
- “. . . expect the actual launch countdown to be as plagued with issues and delays and scrubs. NASA has yet to demonstrate it can do this smoothly with no problems. Worse, this level of mediocre performance has been par for the course for this entire SLS program. If that launch should go smoothly it will be a welcome and unprecedented event.” SLS Dress Rehearsal Countdown Ends at T-Minus 29 Seconds
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- With a cratering birth rate, Japan wakes the hell up. Japan Court Rules Gay Marriage Not Protected By Constitution, Says Marriage is for Bearing and Raising Children
- “Then claim they were peaceful and ‘non-violent.’” Videos: Antifa Thugs Shout “You’re Gonna DIE” at Women’s Rights Activists
- “Limiting participation in women’s sports to men who took castration drugs when they were prepubescent boys is still a rejection of biology.” International Swimming Federation’s New Trans Policy Rewarding Preteen Castration is Nothing to Celebrate
- Dennis Prager: “What exactly is a strong woman?” Feminism Has Weakened Women
- The goal of the project is to “support juvenile justice system reforms that address the needs of justice-involved LGBTQ+ and Two Spirit youth.” It also notes “This project will establish and maintain the National Resource Center for Justice-Involved LGBTQ+ and Two Spirit youth as a comprehensive clearinghouse on policies and best practices.” (waste money and poison minds – jjs) Department of Justice to Spend $1 Million to Create Center for “Two-Spirit” Youth
- [Dickie] Levine, the first openly-transgender American to serve in a Senate-confirmed government position, blasted allegedly anti-LGBTQ legislation passed in some red states that restricts the promotion of sexual materials in schools, such as Florida’s parental rights law. Levine also claimed that there is no debate about “gender-affirming” care for kids. They Say There’s “No Argument” About Letting Kids Have Sex Changes — But Plenty Of Scientists Are Pushing Back
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “This sculpture is very fitting for this time & place as we celebrate the freedoms that we have gained. . . ” (. . . next year the giant bottles of Jeri-Curl, Colt 45 malt liquor and book of Food Stamps! – jjs) New Orleans Mayor Tweets “Breathtaking” Giant Black Fist Afro Comb Art Display For Juneteenth
- “It is the worst rating on the state of moral values the country has received in the 20 years Gallup has asked the question, although Gallup does say that negative views of the country’s moral values has always been the trend.” Half of Americans Rate the State of Moral Values in the US as “Poor”
- Large corporations frequently enforce a progressive social and political agenda under the guise of ‘diversity, equity, and inclusion’ initiatives. Technology companies are particularly intolerant of conflicting worldviews outside of leftist orthodoxy. However, a recent poll conducted by Echelon Insights on behalf of The Daily Wire revealed that American investors — by a two-to-one margin — disapprove of companies leveraging their financial power for political or social means. LGBTQ, Diversity Officials’ Heads Roll At Elon Musk’s Tesla
- Karol Markowicz: “The dam is breaking. The ‘listen to meeeeee’ millennials, who have had an overblown influence on corporations, and on our culture, are finally being told to sit down and be quiet. It is very much overdue.” Cheers to Elon Musk for Finally Saying “No” to Whiny, Entitled Millennial Babies
- “Not all heroes wear capes.” In Scotland, Male Blood Donor Rejected for Refusing to Answer Question on Whether He was Pregnant
- “Stirring short film deconstructs harmful focus on so-called ‘Toxic Masculinity.'” Sundown Trail Brings Positive Masculinity Back, and It’s About Time
HITHER & YON
- “Lessons for today from the late great Man.” The Man and the Spoiled and Miserable Child
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.