Good morning kids. Tuesday and probably one of the last items I thought I would extract a quote from is this Hither & Yon story about Holocaust hero Peter Bergson in Frontpage Mag, viz:
Irritated by Bergson’s campaigns, the Roosevelt administration sent the FBI and the Internal Revenue Service to squash him. Although they were pursuing evidence of criminal wrongdoing, it is clear that political motives were the impetus.
Gee, nearly 80 years later and doesn’t that ring a bell? It’s quite a good read in its own right but I just had to include that line. At the same website, another fine link featured a quote (highlighted below) which, if you read my post yesterday, underscored my disgust at our current state of affairs:
The recent arrest of Eugene Yu, the founder and CEO of election software company, Konnech, Inc. for betraying Los Angeles, the largest metropolitan area in America, charged with transferring election poll worker information to China is just the tip of the iceberg of CCP subversion efforts to destroy the United States. This arrest of Yu on the grounds of a security breach with China and on charges of embezzling funds—is a wakeup call for all polling place administrators in the U.S. regarding the upcoming mid-term elections. They need to unplug and shutdown Konnech, Dominion, ES&S and other electronic voting systems. All have been plagued with erratic vote count problems and are vulnerable to being hacked and manipulated.
Konnech’s “Poll Chief” software, designed to manage election-worker payroll, assignments, communications, and “innovative ways to support their voters” has been used in Wayne County, Michigan, DeKalb County, Ga., and Fairfax County, Va.—all large voting districts that have had significant voting irregularities. On November 3, 2020, Trump was leading in Virginia, until late-night ballot drops in Fairfax County delivered a whopping 73% of Biden votes—an unprecedented voting pattern.The Konnech scandal has been initially suppressed by an assumption that it was a limited breach of personal data of election workers in one location in the U.S. But in Australia and Canada, where Konnech operates through subsidiaries, the company has been involved in electoral roll data, voter I.D. confirmation, the scrutiny of provisional and postal votes and access to defined elector records. This appears related to why both of those countries experienced election irregularities and veered to the left politically. Governing authorities that gained power in Australia and Canada during the period that Konnech was involved in managing elections ended up embracing communist-type policies, such as forcing citizens into quarantine camps and cutting off people’s access to their bank accounts.
We are reminded of the adage of the communist tyrant Stalin who said, “It doesn’t matter how many people vote, only who counts the vote”. . .
. . . If we fail to mobilize overwhelming numbers to exercise the right and duty to cast ballots for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, our children may never have that right again.
On the one hand, of course I agree with this statement. BUT, from a moral standpoint it is so absolutely hateful to me insofar as if “our best answer” is to turn out in droves not because individually it’s our patriotic duty to vote but because we have to do so in order to overcome institutionalized Democrat-Leftist electoral fraud — that is, to accept that the voting system in America is as bad or worse than any third world banana republic — then it really is lights out for this country.
Meh, taken in concert with the quote about the FBI and FDR, maybe it is lights out for this country already and we just don’t realize it or perhaps refuse to realize it. Meh-meh, I’m repeating myself from yesterday. I don’t mean to be a downer, but just a realist. Everything that is happening both here and around the world both scares the shit out of me while, oddly enough, gives me hope for the future. More and more people see what is happening as well as who is responsible for it. Granted, the cultural and societal differences between us and European or Asian countries are wide, but the global movement to herd us all into a gulag or, worse, a slaughterhouse is something that people are and God-willing will rally around. Anecdotally, the potential for an under-the-radar ousting of the hideous Da Nang Dickweed Blumenthal even in Connecticut, while nearly too delicious to contemplate, nevertheless does underscore my assertion about people everywhere fed up.
Closer to home, the celeriac-in-chief’s thuggish behavior is not just aimed at the citizenry who oppose him and his puppet masters at Kalorama Kommie Kontrol, he’s leaning on leaders both foreign and domestic who refuse to dance to their tune as well.
For decades, ever since President Roosevelt talked with King Saud on the USS Quincy on Feb. 14,1945, the United States has labored under the delusion that the primitive kingdom, in thrall to Wahhabi Islam and largely owned by a single family, was our loyal ally. This fiction was maintained because we didn’t want to look too closely into the nature of Saudi society, and didn’t want to find out about the Saudi effort to spread a particularly malignant form of Islam throughout the world. All we cared about were the colossal deposits of oil that American geologists found in the Kingdom, and that we, along with the rest of the Western world, relied on for much of our energy. . .
. . .Fast forward to today and the war in Ukraine, which has taken much of Russian oil and gas off the market. The price of oil, and of gasoline, has skyrocketed. Biden knows that if the price of gasoline at the pump does not soon decrease, this could spell disaster for the Democrats at the midterm elections. So he has been trying for months to persuade the Saudis not to cut production at the October meeting of OPEC+. He failed. Instead the Saudis, and the greatly increase the cost of heating oil and, especially, gasoline.
Biden feels personally betrayed by the Saudis, which seems strange, since it was he who proudly proclaimed that he would treat the country as a “pariah.” Some commentators seem to think that Saudi Arabia has decided to form a geopolitical alliance with Russia, to replace the Saudi-American one that the Saudis have lost faith in, given the ballyhooed American “pivot” away from the Middle East to East Asia. I see no signs of this supposed alliance. The Saudis made a perfectly rational decision to maximize their profits from the sale of oil. And that’s what the Russians, and 20-odd other oil producers, also did. That’s all that they, and the Russians, and the other members of OPEC+, were after: more money. American capitalists ought to be able to understand that.
Biden’s “re-evaluation” of the American relationship with Saudi Arabia is reported on here: “Biden reevaluating US relationship with Saudis after OPEC decision,” by Omri Nahmias, Reuters,
October 11, 2022:
President Joe Biden is re-evaluating the US relationship with Saudi Arabia after OPEC+ announced last week that it would cut oil production, White House national security spokesman John Kirby said on Tuesday.
. . .Biden has had his anti-Saudi fit, and now he should relapse into studied silence. Let the cooler heads among his handlers prevail. There’s a lot of money at stake, and the U.S. is in no condition to let already agreed upon weapons sales of $350 billion be canceled by an angry Crown Prince, or to let itself be locked out of a trillion-dollar market for building Saudi infrastructure. We don’t have to “reevaluate” our relations with Saudi Arabia. It’s a despotism. It’s a nasty place. The Crown Prince is most unpleasant. Its only claim on the world’s attention is its oil, and what its oil revenues can buy. But that, I deeply regret having to admit, is more than enough for us to keep relations with the Saudis on an even keel.
So, Biden gets in bed with both the Red-Greens as well as the globalists to destroy the engine of American prosperity, our fossil fuel industry (which thanks to fracking and other technologies means we have arguably one of if not the largest reserves on the planet). In doing so, along with other insane fiscal policies, he’s put our economy into a nosedive that will take decades to recover from, if ever. And that, along with open borders, the murder, rape, disfigurement and brainwashing of our children, a national crime wave and every other insane, socialist/leftist/Democrat policy that has never, can never and will never work, is why that party is facing a wipeout at the polls in three weeks. The aforementioned electoral fraud baked into the cake notwithstanding. Knowing that, he now demands the Saudis pump more oil for us, just to keep gas prices down until after November 8th. In the words of his old boss, and the psycho, jug eared, dog-eating commie fuckstick who probably is among the group pulling Biden’s strings, that’s when Biden will “have more flexibility after the election.”
Considering Obama’s third term third-time’s-a-charm attempt to give Iran the atomic bomb, as well as billions of dollars to prevent them from collapsing before they can use said bomb to wipe out Israel, as well as keep more women in chains at home, the Saudis told Biden to go fuck himself. Well, ally or not, foreign leader or not, “no one fucks with a Biden.” Unless of course it’s his daughter in the shower with a rubber ducky and a bottle of Prell.
Same deal here in the US, regardless of political affiliation:
The White House pressured the Democratic mayor of El Paso, Texas, to not declare a state of emergency over the city’s migrant crisis due to fear it would make President Biden look bad, The Post has learned.
At least three of the El Paso City Council’s eight members have urged Mayor Oscar Leeser to issue an emergency declaration in response to the thousands of migrants who’ve filled the city’s shelters and are being housed in local hotels, sources familiar with the matter said.
But Leeser admitted during a private phone conversation last month that he’d been directed otherwise by the Biden administration, one of the officials told The [NY] Post.
“He told me the White House asked him not to,” Councilmember Claudia Rodriguez said. . .
. . . US Rep. Tony Gonzales (R-Texas), whose district covers rural areas and border towns near El Paso, also said he heard similar accounts from other city officials.
“It is a sleight of hand what the administration is doing — pressuring the local government to not issue a declaration of emergency, to say as if everything is going OK,” he said.
Gonzales also alleged that the White House has done “the same thing in other parts of my district,” which have also seen huge numbers of migrants seeking refuge.
That’s the shot. Here’s the chaser:
[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s Customs and Border Protection commissioner, an advocate for “sanctuary city” policies, is taking criticism from within the [junta] for being detached from his job, failing to address the country’s mounting border crisis, and even falling asleep during meetings, Politico reported Monday.
Chris Magnus, whom Biden nominated in April 2021 to lead CBP, often skips White House meetings on the border, is unfamiliar with CBP’s operations, and has failed to coordinate within his agency and across the Biden [junta] to stanch a record influx of illegal migrants, five officials who work with Magnus told Politico.
Considering that erasing our borders and intentionally importing millions of foreigners and making them both citizens and more importantly card-carrying Democrat voters is the actual intended policy of this junta, this Chris Magnus stooge is doing his job to the letter. Oh well, it’s kabuki-bukkake theatrics. Someone has to “take the fall” like in a rigged wrestling match, or like in 2012 with the Pee-Air Defecto candidacy.
But thuggery and buggery is the SOP for Biden. The El Paso mayor is not MBS and will keep his yap shut lest he gets an FBI-DOJ engineered entrapment sting to get him out of the way for a more pliable underling.
What a state of affairs, isn’t it?
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Today’s billionaires fund the engine of their own destruction.” Our Mad Aristos
- Julie Kelly: “Three high-profile trials are shining much-needed light on how the bureau uses highly paid informants as political hit men.” The FBI’s Million-Dollar Men
- Daniel Greenfield: “Between 2000 and 2018, the number of people with doctorates more than doubled.” “Don’t Trust Experts, Experts Say”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “I think if you look at the scale in terms of a threat to democracy, 9/11 was a tragedy. We lost thousands of lives in a horrific way. We still mourn to this day. But when you look at something that is an attack on democracy, something that could actually bring about a fundamental change to American governments, 9/11 is nothing to January 6th.” (I just want five minutes alone with this mook to, er, get his mind right – jjs) Peter Strzok: January 6 ‘Far Greater Threat’ to Democracy Than 9/11
- “Two Oregon counties are set to vote on measure to secede to join Idaho.” ‘Secession’ on Ballots in One California County on Nov. 8
- “NBC News reports that Judge Thomas Wilson said that the woman was removed from the jury after concerns were raised that the juror was having non-verbal communication with defendant Paul Bellar.” Female Juror in Whitmer Kidnapping Trial Dismissed for Flirting With Defendant ‘Over Multiple Days’
- “American politics has a new boogeyman.” Much Ado About Christian Nationalism
- “The life and times of Elie Mystal.” (know your enemy – jjs) Portrait of an Angry Black Racist
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Desperation to keep the oil flowing – and the Democrats in office.” Biden ‘Re-evaluating’ U.S. Relationship with Saudi Arabia
- “Cutting off his pretty nose to ‘punish’ the Saudis.” Biden, OPEC+, and the SPR: His Search for Energy Ruination
- “A case study in out-of-touch environmental regulation and its disastrous effects.” Bad CARBs
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The probability models maintained by Bloomberg economists Anna Wong and Eliza Winger had earlier shown just a 65 percent chance of a recession over the coming 12 months.”Bloomberg: Odds of a Recession Hit 100% in ‘Blow to Biden’
- “These voters don’t need a government report to tell them what it costs to live.” Inflation Erodes Minority Support for Democrats
- “That headline is almost as dull as economics, but recognizing the malign influence of federal interference on our economy and environment is important.” Flood Insurance: A Modest Proposal
- “The need for ‘fast money’ again is tempting banks into devising, selling, and marketing the same old spineless synthetic financial products that caused the 2008 financial crisis.” The Addictive Lure of Financial Doping
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “It is a sleight of hand what the [junta] is doing — pressuring the local government to not issue a declaration of emergency, to say as if everything is going OK.” Biden Junta Pressured Democrat El Paso Mayor NOT to Declare State of Emergency Over City’s Illegal Migrant Invasion Crisis
- Who’s paying for it? Who’s organizing it? Massive Migrant Caravan On Its Way to the US is Forming in Guatemala
- According to a CBP press release, record checks revealed that the individual “had extensive criminal history with multiple felony and misdemeanor convictions.” He was previously convicted for second-degree homicide-willful kill out of Miami Dade County, Florida. Illegal Alien Previously Convicted of Homicide in the U.S. Caught at Border, CBP Not Revealing His Name
- “The ICE communications team is tasked with a very complex and demanding mission. But it seems to me that even they knew that the results of this administration’s policies were indefensible,” Jon Feere, who was chief of staff at ICE during the Trump administration, told the DCNF. The agency’s talking points blamed the decrease in removals on the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic as well as Title 42, a public health order used to expel certain migrants.Here’s How ICE Tried To Spin Their ‘Indefensible’ 2021 Report Showing Massive Drop In Deportations, Arrests
- “‘He’s not in the game,’ [junta[ official tells Politico.” (wait, he’s incompetent and erasing the border even further? – jjs) Report: Biden’s Border Security Head Takes Internal Flak for Literally Sleeping on the Job
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- David Harsanyi: “An authoritarian public health official tries to rewrite history.” Fauci Can’t Whitewash His Disastrous Legacy
- “Taking global health to a new level means we need a new global agreement, or global accord, based on a shared vision,” Tedros said. “We can only face shared threats with a shared response, based on a shared commitment to solidarity and equity.” (GFY – jjs)‘Shared Response’: WHO Chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus Pushes Countries To Sign New Global ‘Pandemic Accord’
- “Two weeks after Pfizer CEO bailed on EU testimony in the wake of a report highlighting a ‘secretive’ vaccine deal between himself and European Commission President Ursula ‘missing texts‘ von der Leyen, the European Public Prosecutor’s Office (EPPO) has opened an investigation into the EU’s Covid-19 vaccine purchases, Politico reports.” EU Prosecutor Opens Probe Into Chinese COVID Vaccine Purchases
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The troubling events occurred outside a gay bar — called the Gay 90s — on Saturday night and were recorded and shared on social media by independent photojournalist Rebecca Brannon. She noted that the content in her video was just a ‘fraction’ of what she saw ‘and was able to capture in passing’ that night.” WATCH: Chaos in Minneapolis as Crowds Brawl, Street Race, Harass Police Horse – ‘Police Were Scarce’
- “Life without parole in Pennsylvania,” he said. Adding insult to injury, he argued that doing so would save lives! “We could save billions in revenue long term, we could save thousands of lives, and not make anyone less safe,” Fetterman claimed. I’m not joking; that’s what he said. John “Lumpy” Festterman’s ‘Top Priority’ Is Truly Disturbing
- “Chaos and anarchy are wonderful tools for hope and change for the little people on Seattle’s streets so long as it never reaches the door of her and her engineer husband. It’s perfectly fine to turn the rest of the city into a toilet in the name of justice. But the minute CHAZ/CHOP shows up in an elite section of suburbia, it is time to re-fund the police, at least for as long as it takes to remove the stain, if you will, from the neighborhood.”Seattle City Council Woman Wants Police Protection After Turds Thrown at Her Condo
- “A bad new law has put the state on a path to further breakdown of public order.” Illinois’ UN-SAFE-T Act
- Joe Alton, M.D.: “Both more powerful and more dangerous than heroin, fentanyl is becoming more ocmmonplace throughout the U.S.” What You Need to Know About Fentanyl
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Pfft. The Droopytwat of Juliette Kayyem . . . CNN Analyst Juliette Kayyem Says Conservatives Are “Abusing the First Amendment”
- “The other impacted counties said they did not need help or extra provisions. But narrative, you guys.” No, Media. DeSantis Eased Voting Rules for Three Counties Hit Hardest by Hurricane Ian Because They Asked, Not Because They’re Republican
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Though this data simply confirms what has been generally known for years — that academia strongly favors leftists in hiring — the percentages reveal a starkly one-sided environment, one that could not have been created quickly, and is something that is distinctly unhealthy for encouraging a wide-ranging and open-minded intellectual marketplace.” Blacklisting in Academia Has Been Going on for Decades, Unseen
- “Professors at the University of Notre Dame are providing aid to students seeking abortions.”Life and Death at Notre Dame
- “The systematic dehumanizing of a human being.” Myths About Abortion
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Welcome to the new dysfunctional norm in America.” Busted: China’s Attempt to Warp the 2022 Midterm Election
- “The 2022 midterms are fast approaching, and several states have initiatives dealing with election security on the ballot.” Here’s a List of Election Integrity Ballot Initiatives You Should Know
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Say the biggest Jew-haters ever to Israel’s greatest ally in the White House ever. And Trump was 100% right. White House: Donald Trump’s Comments on Jews Were ‘Anti-Semitic” and “Insulting Both to Jews and to Our Israeli Allies”
- “White & Case shielded financial giant Morningstar against accusation it enables Israel boycotts.” White & Case Backpedals In Face of Blowback Over Sponsorship of Anti-Israel Event
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The massive deal is connected to a previously reported $3.5 million fee Baturina paid Hunter’s real estate entity to access the American business market, the Daily Mail reported Monday from documents obtained by an anti-corruption group, the Kazakhstani Initiative on Asset Recovery.” Leak: Hunter Biden Attained $40 Million Real Estate Deal with Russian Billionaire While Joe Biden Was VP
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Building has filed more than a dozen eviction notices during pandemic.” Ebenezer Baptist Scrooge Warnock Denies His Church Evicts Tenants. Three Eviction Notices Were Filed Last Week.
- “The radio host’s bizarre question on HIV’s origin, however, speaks to a much darker strain of conspiracy theories that have infected Democratic politics over the years. The origin of the theory—unanimously discredited by the medical community—remains up for debate, but it was embraced by the Soviet Union and left-wing fringe groups such as the Nation of Islam.”‘Absolutely’: Tim Ryan Promised Investigation Into Whether Government Created HIV To Kill Black People
- “Mike Franken tells voters he was ‘Obama’s chief of legislative affairs.’ He wasn’t.” How an Iowa Democrat Senate Candidate Pads His Résumé
- [Leora] Levy is just five points behind incumbent Sen. Blumenthal, with results showing 44% to 49% with a 2.8% margin of error, the poll reported. Serving as the Republican National Committeewoman for the State of Connecticut since 2016, Levy intends to replace career politician Blumenthal’s “far-left policies” that undermine “freedom and security,” her website says. Whoa. Da Nang Dickweed Blumenthal Actually in Trouble as Republican Candidate Closes the Gap: POLL
- “So the multimillion-dollar question — with both parties now throwing massive amounts of money at the race — is this: Why does anyone think that a low-polling neophyte Republican has any chance against an entrenched Democrat?” RED WAVE: Whispers That Colorado Senate Seat Could Go to GOP
- “Democrats have not only failed to address any of voters’ biggest concerns, but they are doing everything they can to use other problems as distractions.” Democrats Are Desperate to Distract From the Real Issues Plaguing Voters as Nov. 8 Nears
- “Americans rejected impotence in 1980. Something comparable is afoot this election year.”GOPerdammerung: Signs of a Seismic National Shift and a Red Tidal Wave
- “Las próximas elecciones son sobre la criminalización de la política.” (there is an English translation as well and it’s muy bueno – jjs) Fecundo En Escena: La Luchadora
- “McMullin reportedly paid $1.6 million to Democrat firms and also uses the ActBlue Democrat fundraising platform to raise money for his mission to oust Lee. Disgraced former FBI Deputy Assistant Director Peter Strzok also donated to McMullin’s campaign.” Poll: Mike Lee Leads Evan McMuffin by 15 Points in Utah Senate Race
- “. . . McMullin may find some traction with the accusations and lies. McMullin knows that he has the national media on his side and was looking to plant seeds in the voters’ minds. He might have scored some points in that respect. Lee came to debate and McMullin came with innuendo.” “Maguffin McMuffin” McMullin Uses Pitbull Politics and Is Accused of Lying During Debate With Mike Lee
* * * * *
- “Look [Fat], in 1922 the price for one blood pressure drug that millions of Medicare patients — beneficiaries — rely on went up one — went up by 500 percent,” he said without correcting himself. Joe Biden Forgets Which Century He Is In
- “Secret Service won’t release visitor logs for Joe Biden’s two houses in Delaware.” Oldest So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Ever Spends More Than 25 Percent of Time at Home
- Who lashed out at her for shoving a near-octogenarian dementia patient onto the national stage as a tool for her to amass power? Cry me a friggin’ river, you filthy, evil slag. Jill Biden Lashed Out at WH Staffers for Not Stopping Joe’s Solo Presser: Report
- “The hollow man in the Oval Office reveals a vacuity at the heart of our national life.” Joe Biden’s Inauthenticity
* * * * *
- “As the debate began, Abrams once again peddled the lie that she conceded the 2018 election to Brian Kemp even though she spent months asserting that the election had been rigged against her.” Brian Kemp Crushes “Tank” Abrams in Georgia Debate
- During Monday evening’s Ohio Senate debate, Ryan accused Vance and other Republicans of supporting the so-called “Great Replacement Theory.” Vance responded by blasting Ryan on the issue of national sovereignty, saying that Americans should be able to support borders without being labeled “a racist” by Ryan and elected Democrats. J.D. Vance Blasts Tim Ryan: Americans Are Not Racist for Believing in Borders
- “The disconnect was apparent when CAPS-Harris asked what voters care about. For registered voters, the top four issues are price increases/inflation, economy/jobs, immigration, and crime/drugs. According to this analysis, approximately 7% of registered voters were interested in the final January 6 hearing. Anti-climactic, to say the least. Even race relations, continually hammered by the [junta] and Democrats, earned only 6% when voters told CAPS-Harris about the country’s most critical issues.” Democrats’ Disconnect With Voters Is a Gaping Chasm With Only Three Weeks Left
- “The era of wishy-washy politics is over. It’s high time for every Republican to learn this lesson and put it into practice, or face well-deserved defeat.” Could a Republican Become New York’s Governor Again?
- “If New York doesn’t elect Lee Zeldin governor, it can color itself finished.” Lee Zeldin and the Empire State Exodus: Is Sane Government Still Possible in New York?
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- SpaceX’s director of government sales wrote to the Pentagon, “We are not in a position to further donate terminals to Ukraine, or fund the existing terminals for an indefinite period of time.” Pentagon Appears to Reverse Course on Paying Musk for Starlink in Ukraine, Musk Also Appears to Shift
- “Rather than provide some assistance to an American company that has so generously helped one of our allies, the Biden [junta], the press, and the administrative state took out its knives and threatened Musk with them, making it very clear that it has every intention of destroying him, should he dare do anything it doesn’t like.” Government to Musk: “Nice business you got here, shame if something happened to it.”
- “Joe Biden and Vladimir Putin both know better than to reach for the nuclear option.”Nuclear Chicken Is Overrated
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “A huge fire broke out at a prison in the Iranian capital, Tehran, on Saturday night, after nearly a month of protests over the death in custody of Jina Mahsa Amini.” Iran Protests: Eight Inmates Killed, 61 Injured in Tehran Prison Uprising
- Larry Elder: “Talk about ‘men telling women what to do with their bodies!'” Protests in Iran: The Silence of the ‘Feminists’ and ‘Progressives’
- Thad McCotter: “Thus, the rub: why won’t the Trudeau government designate the IRGC in its entirety as a terrorist organization? (The U.S. has already done so.) It is a question not solely being asked by both the political opponents of the Trudeau government, but of a vast number of Canadian citizens concerned about the well-being of the oppressed Iranian people.” Canada’s Increased Sanctions on Iranian Terrorists– Further Step or Final Step?
- “Chinese dictator Xi Jinping forecast his government’s plans to further expand Marxist tyranny throughout China and the world.” While the West Deepens Ukraine Entanglements, Xi Signals Designs to Expand Chinese Marxism at Home and Abroad
- “After investors concerned about the government’s ability to meet debt obligations jettisoned their assets, Truss announced that she would eliminate portions of her plan and dismissed finance minister Kwasi Kwarteng.” British Conservatives Cave on Pro-Growth Economic Agenda, Prime Minister Might Be Ousted
- “Compromised elites, parties fleeing their constituencies, and voters losing confidence: it’s no wonder so many people want something better.” Power Without Authority
- “In cities across Europe, citizens are showing that they are completely fed up with their elite’s manifest disdain for the ordinary people they govern.” Will the Ukraine War Destroy Europe’s Postwar Status Quo?
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The Post found over 300 sales since 2019 of advanced software products from nearly 50 U.S. firms to research groups involved in China’s missile development program. Many of the firms that developed these products received millions of dollars in grants from the Department of Defense. The companies are finding their way around U.S. export bans by selling to private Chinese middleman distributors.” (Bill and Hillary “been there, done that” with Loral back in ’95 – jjs) SHOT: Report – Missile Tech ‘Funded by US Taxpayers, Through the US Government,’ Ends Up in China
- “The Biden [junta] imposed new restrictions in October on semiconductor-related trade targeted at preventing China from accessing advanced technology that could give a boost to its military.” CHASER: US Companies Reel After New Export Rules Make Waves In China
- “They also happen to be among the best selling devices in America.” U.S. Military Bases Sell Chinese Gov’t-Made Smart Devices With Privacy Policies Stating Data Can Be Sent to China
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “These particular clouds are about 1,250 light years away. The jets flowing away from HH 1 are speeding away at about 250 miles per second.” Jets From Baby Stars
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “. . . three medical professionals who work or have worked at VUMC, all speaking on the condition of anonymity, were skeptical the pause would become permanent.” Vanderbilt Insiders Fear Transgender Surgeries On Minors Will Resume
- “John Oliver badly botches the ‘gender-affirming care’ debate.” No Laughing Matter
- Dennis Prager: “Whenever truthful distinctions are obliterated, chaos ensues.” Why Does the Bible Say “Neither Sex May Wear the Clothing of the Other Sex?”
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- All well and good, BUT I demand a gigantic mea culpa campaign from Knight, begging our forgiveness for inflicting Colin Kaepernick on us and aiding and abetting the rending of our society. Nike Founder Phil Knight Donates Millions in Bide to Keep Democrat Tiny Kotex From Winning Oregon Gov Race
- “They were no friends of black Africans whom they enslaved.” Native American Ancestors’ Own Sordid History
- “We can reasonably ask if the cancel culture of the early 21st century is much different from Maoist struggle sessions.” How Mao’s Cultural Revolution Made War on the Private Mind
- “Dangerous . . . asshole . . . unprofessional.” Black-Oriented Magazine Torches Bubba Wallace For Outburst
- Christian Toto: “Insecure star gets close to the truth (with one glaring exception).” What Issa Rae Misses About Ezra Miller’s MeToo Pass
- “Sports used to be an escape; now it’s just another arena patrolled by the thought police.”Sports “Journalists” Are Ruining Sports
- “Several new companies have emerged to combat this problem in various fields including financial services, entertainment and consumer goods; conservative entrepreneurs want to influence the culture and offer an alternative to businesses that are hostile to their beliefs.” (watch every department of every agency in DC, at the behest of giant junta-approved corporations, come in and crush them – jjs) A Parallel, Conservative Economy Is Emerging To Compete With “Corporations That Hate You”
HITHER & YON
- “Saving 200,000 European Jews.” (“Irritated by Bergson’s campaigns, the Roosevelt administration sent the FBI and the Internal Revenue Service to squash him. Although they were pursuing evidence of criminal wrongdoing, it is clear that political motives were the impetus.” – sound familiar? – jjs) Peter Bergson – The Unintended Hero of the Holocaust Era
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.