Good morning kids. Monday and on the latest episode of the podcast, our election and polling expert Dave in FL laid out the tantalizing possibility that beyond merely losing control of both chambers of Congress, the Democrats face a drubbing of such magnitude that the loss could see them out of power for a generation if not longer. Small wonder; the economy is in absolute freefall, the borders are wide open, a politically engineered crime wave is sweeping much of the nation, voices of dissent are being silenced and persecuted, while casual talk of nuclear war is bandied about as if it’s no big deal. All of it is being lain squarely at the feet of the anti-American Left and the party it controls. The subpoenaing last week of President Trump not only did nothing to distract from this public sentiment, in point of fact, I would suggest that it only served to underscore it.
But during the podcast, we touched upon a theme that I’ve been bringing up for a while now: the zombie-like state of affairs in politics and government. Here we are, three weeks out from midterm elections and, besides the ever-present specter of tampering, interference and outright fraud that we have come to accept with a shrug of the shoulders as routine in the United States of America, the handlers of a puppet president put words in his mouth in an address to the nation that essentially indicted half the citizenry as “a clear and present danger.” The idea of elections or even comity is ridiculous in that light. And yet, here we all are, going on with business as usual. It makes no sense.
As the midterms approach, the great unifier decided that it is a good time to start emphasizing his “unifyingness.”
He put out a bizarre and delusional text that both bragged about his vision and achievements and claimed he is a president for every American and will not leave anyone behind.
This followed the White House’s United We Stand summit in September, in which, in full Don Quixote style, Biden tilted against the phantom forces of white supremacy and hate, which from Bidentongue translates into anyone who didn’t vote for him.
The problem for Biden is that after you have declared war on half of the country while power-charging the misery index, it is not possible to pivot to unity, even if your internal polls scream that you should.
From day one, he has acted as if he is a wartime president overseeing actions against the 74 million Americans who did not vote for him, even going so far as to say that “brave, right-wing Americans” would need modern fighter jets to stand up against him.
No administration in history has tried to pull off what his has done, which is to declare anyone who doesn’t vote for a Democrat to be the enemy. . .
. . . While the Democrat media pretend Biden is talking about a small group, he isn’t, and neither are they. On an MSNBC panel this week, a Brookings fellow, Shadi Hamid, commented to a nodding Jen Psaki, former mouthpiece of the regime, “So then we have to find a way to live with them (74 million Trump-supporters) even if we think they’re bad people, even if we think they’re a threat to everything we hold dear.”
It is a small hop from language and thinking like that to some of the worst atrocities in history. Democrats are already doing all in their power to marginalize, demonize, and silence.
It matters not who the candidates may be in 2024 on either side. Given how the Democrats have rhetorically and now as we have witnessed via official governmental/law enforcement policy targeted anyone in opposition to them on a broad range of issues as literal threats to national security, how can there possibly be televised debates where for example, Gretchen Whitmer and Ron Desantis walk over to each other, smile, shake hands and then wait for George Snuffelupagus to ask the latter if he’s stopped beating his wife?
Of course, Dave in FL predicts, and I agree, that there won’t be any debates but it sort of misses my point as to the nature of our society as it is right now. If as it seems barring some black swan event of Quetzalcoatl-like proportions, the Democrats are on course for an epic once-in-a-generation ass-kicking, do you really think they’re going to accept it? Already, the media is starting to crank out the stolen election line. One wonders if the Antifa/BLM street goons are already set to torch Portland or NYC if Tiny Kotex and Hochul are indeed ousted. And yet, we’ve had to endure the J6 kangaroo court farce wherein the players are all aghast at Trump for leading an insurrection based on “the big lie” that the 2020 election was stolen.
Friend and friend of the blog Michael Walsh had a terrific essay last week calling for the repeal of the 16th Amendment. This week, he follows on with the call to repeal the 17th.
Prior to its ratification in 1913, the same year as the 16th and a spectacularly disastrous year for our real democracy, senators were chosen by the various state legislatures, in order to keep them tethered and answerable to their state governments: they were senators from the Great State of Whatever, not interchangeable “United States senators.”
Problems arose when individual states whose bicameral legislatures were split between Republican and Democrats had trouble on agreeing upon a choice of senator, which meant that states might go without a full complement of senators for months or in some cases years at a time. In others, normal human greed and lust for power took over, leading to complaints that “special interests or political machines gained control over the state legislature. Progressive reformers dismissed individuals elected by such legislatures as puppets and the Senate as a ‘millionaires’ club’ serving powerful private interests.”
The cure, however, has proven to be worse than the disease. In trying to solve a problem of “special interests,” rather than the states having two powerful advocates for their interests in Washington, Washington got two powerful advocates of its interests in each of the states, greatly assisting what we now call the Swamp in cementing its control over the nation. The sinister Left, currently fretting about losing “our democracy” remains hell-bent on finishing off republicanism in both its senses; for them, only a government by national plebiscite will do. As any student of early-20th century “reform” knows, the cure for “reform” gone awry was and is always more “reform” rather than a return to first principles. . .
. . . A repeal of the 17th would largely remove mediocrities of no accomplishment like these from the scramble up the greasy pole. Men are not angels; no doubt corruption in their choice at the state level was very great, as it is in all human enterprise. But by returning the selection of senators to their now-nominal home states would elevate the importance of state legislatures and state elections, returning the power of republican democracy in D.C. back to the states and their residents, where it started and where it still belongs.
I can’t argue with Walsh at all, in either of his essays. The problem is repealing these amendments requires, beyond the political will and majorities of states of the union to ratify the amendment to repeal, the willingness of the corrupt State (Deep or otherwise) that those two amendments helped to bring about to accept the legislation that would in essence lead to its dismantling. It won’t. I think we are so beyond regular order, and worse, those in power are so bereft of morals and ethics, that I would say what’s the point of trying this? Every institution we have relied on to keep us safe and within the boundaries that maintain the civil society is corrupt beyond redemption. Many are not even constitutional in the first place, but that’s beside the point.
Starting with the midterms, the next two years are going to be “interesting times” indeed. Coincidentally, we’re only 11 days away from the 100th anniversary of Benito Mussolini and his fascists seizing power in Italy.
Mussolini’s alternative to both free market capitalism and class-conscious socialism was corporatism — the organization of a national society into sectors of activity under the overall superintendence of the government. Corporatism sought cooperation between classes, not conflict. With corporatism, a nation would reach its maximum efficiency through harmony among all its working sub-sectors — business, agriculture, finance, family, and religion. . .
. . . To be uncomfortably frank, Mussolini’s precedent is not without its application in the United States.
In her 2016 campaign for the presidency, Hillary Clinton provided socially constructed criteria to distinguish between those who deserved to be included in the American “volk” and those who deserved to be excluded:
“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? …The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”
. . . Then, in his speech of September 1, 2022, President Biden distinguished between “good “Americans who follow their “better angels” and “bad” Americans who follow their “worst instincts.”
According to President Biden, only the former deserve to be part of the rightful “American” community and receive the blessings of God, saying “And may God protect all those who stand watch over our democracy”.
Those who do not deserve God’s blessing were, President Biden pointedly suggested, to be “canceled’, ostracized, and effectively expunged from all polite American society. Thus did Biden insisted that the American “volk” consist only of some citizens and not all:
Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic…
MAGA Republicans look at America and see carnage and darkness and despair. They spread fear and lies — lies told for profit and power…
Ladies and gentlemen, we can’t be pro-ex- — pro-ex- — pro-insurrectionist and pro-American. They’re incompatible…
And here, in my view, is what is true: MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law. They do not recognize the will of the people…
MAGA forces… promote authoritarian leaders, and they fan the flames of political violence that are a threat to our personal rights, to the pursuit of justice, to the rule of law, to the very soul of this country…
This is inflammatory. It’s dangerous. It’s against the rule of law. And we, the people, must say: This is not who we are…
Given the current polarization among Americans, it would not stretch our imaginations too much to predict that those who identify themselves with the Make America Great Again movement association with former President Trump could easily decide to evict from their American “volk” those they disagreed with. Those nominated for eviction from that “volk” of traditionalists would likely be champions of Critical Race Theory, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion discriminations, gender fluidity, very permissive acceptance of abortions, free college education and health care, drastic elimination of fossil fuels, an end to toxic masculinity, and other identity badges of progressive points of view.
It’s a good essay until that last paragraph. It’s not that I disagree that what the author suggests should not be done if we ever achieve a level of political power as well as the will to use it that would be required. All of that garbage he frets about is exactly why we are on the precipice of becoming a totalitarian socialist/fascist police state. All of that crap must be expunged and anyone who promotes it never again permitted to be within a million miles of any position of power and influence.
Yet doing so would be beyond the purview of the very Constitution we seek to reinstate and protect. To wit, how do we deny the rights of those who hold those views to hold them or promote them, with the knowledge that allowing them to do so could and would lead to catastrophe?
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Michael Walsh: “The sinister Left, currently fretting about losing ‘our democracy’ remains hell-bent on finishing off republicanism in both its senses; for them, only a government by national plebiscite will do. As any student of early-20th century ‘reform’ knows, the cure for ‘reform’ gone awry was and is always more “reform” rather than a return to first principles.”To Save America, Repeal the 17th Amendment
- “Children are moldable. Children are naïve. Children want to please their teachers. They can be more easily conditioned into accepting these concepts, especially when they are presented to be about “the greater good”. With Corporations starting to be rated on their Environment, Social, and Governance Scores (A businesses social credit score), the obvious next step is that they will want future employees that already accept and are accustomed to being rated based on a Social Credit System.” ‘Social Emotional Learning’ is the New Social Credit System Being Implemented in Our Schools
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The sharper wits of Silicon Valley know that if the public sees their products as toxic extensions of left-wing groupthink, the majority of Americans will shun them.” The Tentacles of the Social Media Octopus
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Federal law enforcement has too much time on its hands, can use vague and expansive laws to go after nearly anyone, and is too close to our ruling class in Washington, D.C. to restrain itself.” The Federal Government is Treating Pro-Lifers Like They’re Al Qaeda
- “After you have declared war on half of the country while power-charging the misery index, it is not possible to pivot to unity.” Joe Biden: Wartime Leader of the Black Soul Brigade
- “The Justice Department and courts apply free speech precedent selectively, depending on who and what cause benefits from the exercise of the right.” Justice Department’s War with the First Amendment
- Miranda Devine: “There were several curious flights logged that month, in which the jet is recorded taking off from DC or Manassas en route to Atlanta and then circles around for a few minutes before returning.” Director Christopher Wray’s Use of FBI Jet Amounts to “Embezzlement,” Current, Ex-Agents Allege
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Kirby’s statement came amid a diplomatic row between the Biden administration and the regime in Riyadh, which has pushed back on the [junta’s] charge that the October 5 OPEC+ decision to reduce production by two million barrels a day was taken to benefit Russia’s war in Ukraine, and hurt U.S. interests.” (jeez, what does it say when a middle-aged man wears the smart-girl glasses? – jjs) Kirby Dismisses Saudi Defense of Oil Production Cut as ‘Spin’ and Deflection
- Daniel Greenfield: “Bribing a foreign power to rig oil prices to keep control of Congress.”Impeach Biden for Saudi Election Quid Pro Quo
- “A video posted by the Just Stop Oil campaign group, which has been holding protests for the last two weeks in the British capital, showed two women throwing two tins of Heinz tomato soup over the painting, one of five versions on display in museums and galleries around the world. They then glued themselves to a wall.” Who Throws Soup? Climate Activists Trash Van Gogh Painting With Tomato Bisque
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] and his entire party won’t abandon green extremism, but try to deceive the nation about it. (Heck, they just labeled their huge green-energy corporate-welfare bill ‘The Inflation Reduction Act’ when it did nothing to cut inflation.) That leaves any American who wants energy prices to stop soaring no choice but to vote for every Republican in sight in November’s elections.” Biden Wants High Gas Prices — He Just Doesn’t Want Voters to Notice
- “He who controls the weather controls the world.” These ominous words were spoken in 1962, at Southwest Texas State University, by then Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson. Is the Climate Being Engineered?
- Thad McCotter: “This is not the first time the Democrats have raised the specter of Armageddon to shamelessly try to pass off their failed policies.” We’re in the Climate Army Now
- “Anyone for shooting the rabbit?” Upper-Class Twit of the Year Goes Green
- “The state’s new offshore-wind goal is an ill-conceived plan that will cost taxpayers billions of dollars.” California Tilts at Windmills
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “We’ve now had seven straight months of 8%+ inflation. A year ago we were assured by the White House economic wizards that these rapid price increases in everything from groceries, to rental cars, to gasoline at the pump, to health insurance were merely ‘transitory.’ Whoops.” Average American is Losing $34,000 and Everything Else on Biden’s Watch
- “So much projection; so little time. Let’s look just at the economy.” Trump Isn’t Dangerous; This Junta Is
- “Our economy is strong as hell,” Biden claimed while going to town on his ice cream, before adding, “the internals of it.” What internals is he talking about? Historic inflation? Record gas prices? The weakening dollar? Economic contraction? Brain Freeze: Biden Says Economy “Strong as Hell” During Ice Cream Stop
- “So in what may be the best news to shellshocked bulls after the worst September and worst Q3 in generations, in a harrowing year for markets, and on a Friday which is set to reverse much of yesterday’s historic intraday reversal, the 5th biggest on record, central banks are starting to panic more with every passing day.” Cue Dollar Squeeze Panic: Fed Sends a Record $6.3 Billion to Switzerland Via Swap Line
- “By exporting our inflation around the globe, Biden is violating a core requirement of the dollar being the world’s reserve currency—and countries around the world are not happy about it.” Enough of the B.S. Regarding Saudi Arabia
- “You know things are rotten when even the mainstream press is admitting they’re bad.”Biden Flunks Another Inflation Exam
- “The benefits of urban agglomeration aren’t as pronounced in the post-pandemic era.”Remote Work and Urban Wages
- “This will not end well for America or the world as the mother of all debt bombs is soon due to explode.” The National Debt Elephant in the Room
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Will concerns over record illegal immigration decide outcome of the 2022 election?” As Midterms Loom, Voters Prefer GOP On Border Security, Support Building A Wall: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “Three illegal aliens from Colombia — 20-year-old Brayan Alexis Ortiz-Ramos, 30-year-old Daniel Esteban Jimenez-Carrillo, and 33-year-old Gersson Jhoan Hernandez-Gomez — have been arrested and charged with second-degree burglary as a hate crime and conspiracy after allegedly burglarizing 20 to 30 homes in Long Island’s Indian American neighborhoods.”Illegal Aliens, Released into U.S. by Biden’s DHS, Linked to Robbery Gang in Sanctuary State New York
- “Approximately 100 migrants will reportedly be distributed between the two states, according to the outlet.” DeSantis Intends To Ship Migrants To Delaware, Illinois
- “Get a mirror, dude.” ‘Music to the Smugglers’ Ears’: Mayorkas Blames Migrant Influx on Republicans’ ‘Open’ Border Rhetoric
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Would you take back what you said about masks?” [Jonathan] Karl asked. “Obviously, the guidance changed… but you were very definitive. You said there’s absolutely no reason for people to be wearing masks.” Dr. Fauci: ‘The Misconception Is That I Was Misleading People’ About Face Masks, School Lockdowns
- “In the face of abusive government mandates, social stigmatization, and gross disrespect for human rights, a firm few said, ‘No!.'” The Chinese COVID Cult Proved How Desperate Westerners Are for Meaning
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Among the 56 officers killed this year, some officers were killed by accidental gunfire, Breitbart reported, but ambushes or surprise attacks of police resulting in injury or death with “little chance to defend themselves” shot up (literally) since 2020. Such attacks account for almost half of the police officers killed in 2022. 11 Officers Shot in One Week as Violence Against Police Increases
- “He was out hunting. We are sure we stopped another killing.” Suspected Serial Killer Of Six Arrested In California, Police Say
- “If one drug can be arbitrarily eliminated from the systematic and scientific federal statutory structure, how can the whole structure stand?” Biden’s Marijuana Power Grab
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Corporate media outlets are scoffing at Sen. Ron Johnson, who said during the senate debate that he had been ‘set up’ by the FBI. . . in the greatest twist of irony, it appears Barnes was the one used as a pawn for Russian disinformation.” Corporate Media Laugh at FBI Meddling With Republican Control of Senate in Attempted Entrapment of Ron Johnson
- “Gisele Fetterman’s attack comes as John Fetterman’s lead over Republican Mehmet Oz has narrowed considerably amid attacks on his positions on criminal justice reform and questions about his health.” “Lumpy” Fetterman’s Wife Demands ‘Consequences’ for Reporter Who Asked About His Stroke Recovery
- John Stossel: “The real – and best – antidote to ugly speech.” Twitter Secrets
- The statement said, in part, “For the lives we’ve lost and the lives we can save, I took historic action to stop gun violence in our nation, including signing the most significant gun safety law in nearly 30 years. But we must do more. We must pass an assault weapons ban. The American people support this commonsense action to get weapons of war off our streets. House Democrats have already passed it. The Senate should do the same. Send it to my desk and I’ll sign it.” Biden Pushes ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban After Juvenile Allegedly Kills 5 with Shotgun
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Rub the head of his cock.” North Carolina Mom Reads From Graphic Book ‘Found’ In Classroom, Slams ‘Pedophile’ Teacher Who ‘Grooms Children’
- Roger Kimball: “Places like The Wharton School which, by placing the imperatives of wokeness at the center of their curriculum, betray their students by downgrading actual education to an afterthought.” Prodigies of Credulousness in the Ivory Tower of Utopia
- “Since this is a public college in the state of Florida, whose government under Republican governor Ron DeSantis and a strongly Republican state legislature has not taken kindly to blacklisting and censorship, we should expect action, either by the school, or by DeDantis and the legislature, to make sure further censorship and blacklisting does not happen.”Pushback: Central Florida U Forced to End Censorship and Blacklisting
- “It’s worth considering whether the current public-school monopoly offers a net good.” The Dysfunction of Big Education
- “Racism is the exclusive explanation for any measurable gap in outcomes between black people and non-black people. It’s axiomatic: if there’s a gap, there’s racism. There may be other, more immediately observable forces at work. But racism underlies the rest. The task of the critical race theorist is to uncover that racism.” What If We Took Critical Race Theory Seriously?
- McKinney went on to explain that due to her disorder, she experienced “excessively heavy menstrual period” that could last up to four months, while in other instances she would be sent to the hospital for “surgical intervention to tie off the” snapped blood vessels. Boston Globe Contributor Says She Had Her First Abortion at Age 11 Despite Never Being Pregnant
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “This directive by Chapman will only result in more chaos and confusion for voters, poll workers, and election clerks, plus likely inconsistencies between how different localities handle erroneous ballots.” The Same Day SCOTUS Squashes PA’s Illegal Ballots, Secretary of State Tells Counties to Break the Law
- “And no, it won’t be patched before the midterms.” Election Integrity Experts Identify Privacy Flaw Affecting All ICP/ICE Dominion Voting Systems Across 21 States
- Clarice Feldman: “Those paranoid election deniers True the Vote uncover a snake pit of Chinese electoral manipulation ignored by the FBI, the media, and everybody else.” Score One for True the Vote
- “This legal victory protects the rights of poll watchers and underscores the Republican Party’s commitment to free, fair, and transparent elections in the Tar Heel State,” RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said in a press release. GOP Wins Legal Challenge Against Restrictions on North Carolina Poll Watchers
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “It was the final FISA deception, not merely the FBI’s reliance on the uncorroborated Steele dossier, that led to the illegal surveillance of Carter Page.” Why the FBI’s Last-Minute Change to a FISA Application is Worse Than Using Unverified Steele Dossier
- “Durham has prove that the FBI and the DoJ turned a willfully blind eye to the dirtiest trick in the nation’s political history.” Durham’s In-Your-Face Danchenko Gambit
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “This, folks, is what we find crawling around under the rock labeled ‘Black Lives Matter.'”Republicans Missing an Opportunity to Tie Dems to their Support for Anti-Semitic BLM and Patrisse Cullors
- “Pro-Israel groups want to know why these firms are driving Jew hatred.” Nation’s Top Law Firms Fund Anti-Semitic Campus Groups at Berkeley
- “It is a left-wing lobbying operation subversive of the faith.” What Is Catholic About the “Catholic Health Association?”
- “Does the Synod have a sinister purpose?” A Hostile Takeover of the Catholic Church?
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The American public was subjected to a campaign right out of the Soviet playbook designed to obfuscate the Biden family corruption.” Hiding Hunter’s Laptop
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is meddling in the Alaska Senate race between two Republicans instead of working to reclaim the Senate majority.” Alaska Republicans Call On Kentucky GOP To Censure Mitch McConnell Over Party Interference
- “Charges of the favored language for the racinos come on the heels of Hochul being accused of pay-to-play schemes with donors — including a firm that won a $637 million no-bid contract to provide [Chinese] COVID tests kits while its founder and associates delivered nearly $333,000 in donations to her campaign.” Hochul Accused of Rigging NY Casino License Plan in Favor of Politically-Connected Slot Parlors
- After anti-black comments by latino L.A. Council members, NY Time Columnist is worried: “with the browning of America, white supremacy could simply be replaced by — or buffeted by — a form of “lite” supremacy, in which fairer-skin people perpetuate a modified anti-Blackness rather than eliminating it.” Progressive or Parody? Out: ‘White’ Supremacy / In: ‘Lite’ Supremacy
- “The LA Council scandal is about far more than race, as it has pulled back the curtain and shown the public how LA (and much of government everywhere) actually operates.” The LA City Council Debacle is Not Just About Racism
- “The battleground tracker found 65 percent of registered voters said the economy is getting worse.” Poll: Republicans Keep Lead in Battle with Democrats for House Control
- “Former President Barack Obama is traveling to Georgia, Michigan and Wisconsin this month to stump for Democratic candidates weeks before the midterm elections.” Worried Democrats Send Obama to Campaign in Georgia and Other States
- “The news raises questions for Warnock, who has campaigned as an ally of low-income Georgians and people with disabilities. It could also draw new scrutiny to Warnock’s compensation from the church, which paid him a $7,417-per-month, tax-free housing allowance last year—an arrangement that allowed him to circumvent federal limits on outside income for U.S. senators.” Pests, Filth, and Killer Elevators: Inside Raphael Warnock’s Secret Low-Income Apartment Building (I saw Pests, Filth, and Killer Elevators open for Emerson, Lake & Palmer at SPAC in ’74 – jjs)
- “I heard about [Warnock], I heard he was a neat talker,” said Walker. “But did he not mention that there’s a baby in that room as well? And did he not mention that he asking the taxpayer to pay for it? So he bringing the government back into the room.” Walker Hits Warlock on Abortion, Inflation, Church Evictions in First Debate
- “By the way, for the record, Warnock’s opponent, Georgia Bulldogs and pro football great Herschel Walker, was emphatic in his assertion that the Braves don’t need to change a thing.” Warnock Swings and Misses With Debate Question About the Atlanta Braves
- “Wisconsin Dem focuses on abortion in final weeks, ignores inflation and economy.” (essentially, a massive in-kind contribution to the Johnson campaign – jjs) Wisconsin Voters Press Barnes About Singular Focus on Abortion
- “The appearances could fuel perceptions that Barnes’s views are out of touch with mainstream voters.” (gee, ya think?! – jjs) Mandela Barnes Joins Russian State TV Alongside White Nationalist Richard Spencer
- “Thanks to a well-run campaign and Democratic missteps, Oregon’s Republican gubernatorial candidate is in striking distance of victory in November.” Christine Drazan is In the Hunt
* * * * *
- “Remember, we have our challenges right now, but when the president took office, we were facing an economy that was at risk of going into freefall. The American Rescue Plan stopped that, and it went directly into easing the burden for Americans with those tax benefits that Americans got.” Peter-Puffer Buttigieg Says Democrats Are Having a Hard Time Campaigning Because They’ve Been Too Successful
- Just as Tulsi Gabbard was explaining that she was leaving the Democrat party because of its “cowardly wokeness” that “racializes every issue,” former President Barack Obama was speaking at the Copenhagen Democracy Summit and racializing the fact that many Republicans have the audacity to disagree with him, Tulsi’s Declaration of Independence
- Deroy Murdock: “It happens every time. While most Republicans proudly run for office as conservatives and then govern that way, Democrats typically conceal their liberal beliefs and pose as ‘moderates’ and ‘centrists. Once elected, they swing Left and startle voters who sign up for compassion and get stuck with socialism. MINOs: Dem ‘Moderates’ In Name Only Are Running for Key Offices Across America
- “Indeed, even second and third-generation Latino voters who came from Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua, or other benighted socialist countries or still have family in those hell-holes know which side Republicans are on and where Democratic Party sympathies lie.” Democrats Are Shocked That Latino Voters Don’t Like Socialism
- Daniel Greenfield: “If elected, he promises not to work for the people he’s working for now.”Evan “McMuffin Maguffin” McMullin, Funded by Top Dem Donor, Promises Not to Caucus w/Dems
- Daniel Greenfield Part Deux: “Who benefits from having mentally incapacitated politicians in office?” Zombie Democrats Run a Zombie Nation
- “. . . those halcyon days of Democrat power grabs are ending, and the apparatchiks are beginning to retreat like Nazis out of the Soviet Union. Let’s take a look at what was and what is, and how the truth is oozing out and killing the Democrats.” Pour Yourself a Drink, Patriot—the Democrat Party Is Crumbling
- “Far from being a threat to American democracy, Trump and his movement represent an unvanquished pocket of democratic resistance to the bureaucratic tyranny of globalism.”The Establishment is Still Terrified of Donald Trump
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Moscow will only take this as further evidence the Western military alliance is intent on expanding its military infrastructure right up to its border.” NATO Initiates 10-Year Plan To Rebuild Ukraine’s Military & Defense Industry
- “Millions of lives are at stake in the largest European conflict since the Second World War.”Support for Ukraine Does Not Come From ‘Current Thingism’
- “Is this list real? What’s the URL?” Elon Musk Alarmed After Apparent Inclusion On Well-Known Ukrainian ‘Kill List’
- “They’re tactical nukes — they’re just bigger versions of what a conventional attack would be,” said Neil deGrasse Tyson, a Harvard-trained science and “science communicator.” He said on the October 15 [Bill Maher] show. Nuke War In Ukraine? No Big Deal, Says Biden Ally
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Pakistan on Saturday summoned the U.S. ambassador after [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden called it “one of the most dangerous nations in the world” and questioned the safety of the country’s nuclear weapons. The remarks triggered an immediate backlash from Pakistan, which summoned the US envoy in Islamabad to explain Biden’s uncalled-for remarks.” Pakistan Summons U.S. Envoy After Biden’s Nuke “Gaffe”
- Evin prison in Iran has been a symbol of repression and torture since the days of the Shah. Today, the facility is engulfed in flames, and shots are being heard by a crowd gathered on the perimeter of the prison who can be heard shouting, “death to the dictator!” Huge Fire and Shots Heard at Notorious Iran Prison
- “They’re unlike their predecessors.” In Iran, a New Generation is Prepared to Fight the Mullahs
- Dog, eat thyself . . . Obama Says His Response to 2009 Iran Protests ‘In Retrospect…Was a Mistake’
- “Complete reunification of our country must be realized, and it can, without doubt, be realized!” ‘Use Of Force’: Xi Threatens Taiwan Invasion As Chinese Communist Party Congress Kicks Off
- “Biden, 79, perpetrated the gaffe during one of his classic ice-cream-slurping photo-ops in Delaware, after being asked about Prime Minister Truss’s current difficulties in government.”Foreign Interference: Biden Blunders Diplomatically by Criticising UK PM over Tax Cuts at Ice-Cream Parlour
- “Just three decades ago, Armenians and Azerbaijanis lived side by side. Now, they’re on the brink of war.” Family, Faith, and Flag After the Soviets
- Raymond Ibrahim: “The only ‘grievance’ Turkey and Azerbaijan have.” Why Armenia Will Never Know Peace from Surrounding Islam
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “. . . if Leftists are successful in turning the whole country into California, there will be nowhere left to flee to.” How Do We Stop California From Throwing Its Weight Around?
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The bottom line is that Obamacare cost increases have been astronomical and underreported.” Fact Check: Obamacare Failed
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The cycle feeds on itself, and will only end when the full potential of space exploration is reached. And since that potential is literally endless, this growth for the human race is also endless. The only thing that could stop it is if human civilization decides to stop it, intentionally, either from willful ignorance or fear.” Russia Launches Military Satellite Using Angara Rocket, New Global Record for Launches
- “The map to the right, cropped and reduced to post here, shows the dates and the path of both eclipses.” Two Solar Eclipses Coming to the US Next Year
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Big Non-Binary Brother is watching. . . ” LGBTQ+++© Police State: ‘Trans Buddies’ Now Assigned to Monitor Doctors for Transphobia
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- David Horowitz: “A heroic leader who should be supported by every patriot who loves our country.” In Support of Kanye West
- Robert Spencer: “What bank does Farrakhan deal with and has it canceled his account?”Kanye West, Louis Farrakhan & Leftist Double Standards
- “At this point in an unfolding drama, should the right shun Kanye West? Perhaps. At the very least, his feet should be held to the fire.” Kanye West Shouldn’t Be Censored, But He’s Got Some Explaining to Do
- “You know, they came into money through the lawyers, when uh, after Wall Street, when all of the, like the Catholics, they wouldn’t divorce people,” he continued. “So the Jewish lawyers came and they were willing to divorce people. That’s when they first came into money.” (ugh – jjs) Ye West Turns Latest Interview Into Disturbing Anti-Semitic Rant
- “Ulta may be regretting whatever marketing ‘genius’ came up with this idea.” (Mish Mulvaney > Mick Mulvaney? – jjs) Makeup Giant Ulta Goes Woke Highlighting ‘Trans Girl’ Dylan Mulvaney, Customer Base of Real Women Revolts
- “REVIEW: Men Without Work: Post-Pandemic Edition by Nicholas Eberstadt.” The Invisible Crisis
- “The end of the aspirational sectors of culture—highbrow, middlebrow, and lowbrow—has come, with a kind of ubiquitous, bland, liberal populism to replace it.” Leftists Have Become the Toothless Rednecks in Deliverance
HITHER & YON
- “A century on, the dead hand of the founder of Fascism weighs heavily on the global political culture.” Il Duce’s Long Shadow
- “This sly 1987 thriller has plenty to say about the actor/director relationship.” Why Has Pop Culture Forgotten Dead of Winter?
- “Where do we get such men? The Bridges at Toko-Ri revisited.” America’s Greatest War Movie Inspired by Actual Events (“greatest?” YMMV – jjs)
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.