Good morning kids. Friday and with the midterms less than three weeks away now, the cognitive dissonance from the Left is coming fast and furious, no pun intended (sort of). On the one hand, with violent criminals running wild in the streets, and pissing off reliable Democrat voters since it’s primarily in their streets, the Left is not only distancing itself at warp speed from the Defund the Police/decarceration mantra, but claiming it was the Republicans that let the criminals loose. That’s just one example. Now, with the price of everything skyrocketing due to the intentional devaluation of our dollar, the price of a gallon of gas, a pretty reliable bellwether of the fortunes of the party in power, Ron Klain, the chief Kooky Klucking Klainsman from Kalorama is directing his demented meat puppet to drain the Strategic Petroleum Reserve in order to keep the price stable just past the midterms. But note the raging chutzpocrisy of this greasy fat bastard:
“Well, I’d say first of all, we had Republicans say, hey, he needs to do something about gas prices, and then we did something about gas prices, and they’re, like, well, don’t do that. So, it’s hard for me to take the criticism very seriously. Look, we’ve had a policy this year of a historic release from the petroleum reserve, and it’s worked to bring the price of gas down. Over the summer, it fell 98 days in a row, in part thanks to those releases. And by the way, not just us. The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] worked to get other countries to do the same thing. India did a SPRO release, Japan, South Korea. We brought the world together as part of this effort, again, to deal with the consequences of the Russian war in Ukraine. We brought the price of gas down all summer long, almost $1.50. And then, around this action with Saudi Arabia, it started to go back up a bit. So, the [so-called quote-unquote “president”], again, brought the same tools to the table. Part of that was the release from the reserve you mentioned, Joe, but also part of what he announced yesterday was setting a price to refill the reserve, which gives the U.S. oil industry incentives to continue to explore and to produce more. We’re going to see record oil production in this country in 2023. We want to continue to responsibly increase that as we make the transition to clean energy in the long run. We think this country can have energy security and a clean energy future. That’s the direction we’re moving America in. And the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] announcement yesterday was both about the price of gas in the short run and a more stable energy supply in the long run.”
” . . .incentives to continue to explore and to produce more?!” Is this corpulent pole-smoker for real?! You’re doing everything in your power to send us back to the fucking dark ages with this Green New Deal/Building-a-White-Sea-Canal-to-the-14th-Century madness disguised as the Inflation Reduction Act. The only thing that “act” reduces is our standard of living, our freedom and our lifespans. The psychos who flung a can of Campbell’s at Van Gogh’s “Sunflowers” picked the wrong target. And the wrong weapon. Ron Klain deserves a flaming sack of horseshit rammed down his pie-hole. Rhetorically speaking, of course.
So the only thing left for them to bitterly cling to is the belief that everyone hates the Dobbsdecision and that millions of independents and Republicans will march in unison to the tune of “Roe, Roe, Roe your vote!” Not only is that not happening, but the alleged leader of the Democrat Party, President Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants himself just wiped out a multi-million dollar ad campaign with this pronouncement:
When asked Thursday whether there should be any restrictions on abortion, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] said. Biden said, “Yes, there should be,” and he pointed to the 1973 U.S. Supreme Court decision legalizing abortion – Roe v. Wade. Speaking to reporters prior to flying to Pittsburgh to deliver remarks on infrastructure, a reporter asked, “Should there be restrictions on abortion at all? Any restrictions on abortion at all?”
“Yes. Yes, there should be,” Biden said. “What should they be?” the reporter asked. “In Roe v. Wade. Read it, man. You’ll get educated,” the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] said. Biden failed to clarify his remarks. He pledged on Tuesday that the first piece of legislation he will send to Capitol Hill next year is a bill to codify Roe v. Wade as “the law of the land.”
I’m no legal eagle nor expert on Roe, but I don’t think the ruling even goes into the nuts and bolts of what is and what is not restricted vis a vis fetal child murder. The salient point though is that the entire Democrat Party and media have been beating the drum of “no restrictions, no apologies” and here comes the Delaware Demento to throw a giant bucket of water on it. Well done, Joey.
Psaki-psircling back, on the plus side, no one is buying any of this. No one, except dead-ender true-believers. And their numbers are shrinking, especially as the temperature drops and their cupboards grow barer. Abortion is not moving the needle. The J6 bullshit even less than that. Whether or not this is a temporary effect for just one election cycle or, please God, the scales finally falling from eyes is yet to be determined. I feel it at least has the potential to be the latter since what we are suffering through is not just a typical swinging of the pendulum, or even a larger than usual one which only, as I stated, would last an election cycle or two at most. There is a titanic shift in the way our society is functioning that goes way beyond the limits of so-called “regular order” and what we have experienced since the end of World War Two. The coming of the Trump era exposed the Deep State and the Globalist/Leftist plot to take us down. And the greatest domestic and foreign policy successes since the end of that aforementioned war — especially the biggest economic successes in our history that were felt by ordinary people — now stand in sharp contrast with the forces that have wiped them out.
I say the Trump era because what he engendered goes far beyond just a presidential administration. Regardless of who is our standard-bearer in ’24, Trump started a movement that I think is now unstoppable. Of course, if God forbid, we get another Pee-Air Defecto or Mike Pence foisted on us(up yours, Matt Continetti), the policies needed for restoration will not only not go forward but “bipartisanship” will move us back in the wrong direction, albeit at a slightly slower speed. But it will not deter the struggle and the yearning for freedom and independence. Friend and colleague Dave in FL’s great essay yesterday is inspiring and gives one hope in that regard (Note: do not comment on old posts!).
But all of this comes with a warning, and that is exemplified by yet another example of the kind of rhetoric coming, not from some twerp making Molotov cocktails for Antifa in a Portland basement but from Leftists leadership in government and their house organ media:
MSNBC’s ongoing and relentless Nazi-style dehumanization campaign against Trump supporters took an especially ugly (but not unexpected) turn this week when the far-left outlet compared Trump supporters to “the lice, the fleas, and the blood-sucking ticks.”
This comes on top of what the Fox News Channel’s Tucker Carlson aptly described as MSNBC’s Rwanda-style race hate:
You don’t want to live in Rwanda, but in MSNBC, they’re already there. Now, you probably knew about Joy Reid, the race lady who’s been fixated on race hate for years now, but MSNBC has a new host, someone called Tiffany Cross, who hosts a show called “The Cross Connection.” Here’s a selection:
TIFFANY CROSS: Many of us have seen the dangers when powerful White people decide they want something, they annex it and they’ve never had a problem replacing the people who stand in their way.
MICHAEL HARRIOT, THEROOT.COM: We see American White people are going crazy. They’re going; they’re resorting to violence.
ELIE MYSTAL: This is literally what conservative White folks do when they don’t get their way; they turn violent.
CROSS: White people deputizing themselves and some position of authority to have jurisdiction over their life when they need to mind their blanking business. . .
. . . Of note is that the “lice, fleas, and blood-sucking ticks” remark did not come from the loons named by Carlson. No, it was former Republican National Committee Chair Michael Steel who made the comparison on Nicolle Wallace’s MSNBC show.
. . . Kevin has decided to make his bed and is prepared to lie down with the lice, the fleas and the blood-sucking ticks. And whatever befalls him is going to come from that relationship — And unfortunately for the country, we’re going to have to bear the brunt of it. [emphasis added]
I could launch a thousand words explaining how my Michael Steele analysis is beyond stupid and proves why he was such a failure as RNC chief. But that’s for another day. Look at the language he is using to describe the GOP base — we’re now lower than vermin. We’re lice, fleas, and blood-sucking ticks. And naturally, the hideous Nicolle Wallace said nothing because that sort of Nazi-style dehumanization is not only acceptable at MSNBC, it is encouraged.
Keep in mind where this is headed.
I know where it’s headed. It’s heading right to the ramp in Birkenau, the killing fields outside of Phnom Penh, the pits at Babi Yar, or the frozen waste of Kolyma. The latter if we’re lucky. Whetherthe disappearance of this author James Gordon Meek that I wrote about yesterday was done by the junta or not, we still have scores of political prisoners rotting away in the Garland Archipelago. One wonders what the reaction of all of the aforementioned commentators would be if they found out that all of the prisoners were taken out and summarily executed. Bad enough Biden legally defined them as “a clear and present danger” to the state. But now they are referred to as “lice” and “vermin.” You do the math.
Shifting gears slightly, the midterms coming and elections are important – especially when there are enough real voters to overcome the Dao-Min Yen cheat factor (God how I hate that). But structurally and societally the citizenry of this nation is irreconcilably divided, and the other side still controls all the levers of power and influence. If indeed the Dems are wiped out in November and even again in ’24, they are not going to suddenly accept that loss and engage in introspection. Especially after labeling us as essentially subhuman and cancer, and after the 2020 steal where rigging that election was seen as noble and just.
We are heading for a showdown. Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Kurt Schlichter: “The minimum standard for any culture to survive.” Civilization Cannot Exist Without Righteous Retribution
- “. . . the lobbying push is powered by business groups that have many higher priorities than a “Dreamer” amnesty. Those higher priorities include an amendment in the House’s must-pass defense authorization bill that would allow companies to dramatically escalate their extraction of white-collar workers from poor foreign countries. If approved, the new migrants will help shrink salaries paid to millions of indebted, family-raising American graduates.” (Yay! Bipartisan! – jjs) That amendment is matched by a Senate amendment that could be added to any moving bill, which is backed by Democrat Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Il), and Republican Mike Rounds (R-SD).” Business Pushes for Lame-Duck Amnesty
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Scapegoating an entire race or class of people, wide swaths of human beings, comes straight from the Nazi Playbook used against the Jews.” MSNBC Compares Trump Supporters to “Lice, Fleas, Blood-Sucking Ticks”
- “Despite never having entered the Capitol building himself, the FBI has now come to Burgard’s ranch in Texas to interrogate him. As one might imagine, after filming extensive interviews with victims of the FBI witch hunt, this left Burgard and his family shaken. Chris and his wife Lisa described the process in an interview with PJ Media.” Former PJTV Filmmaker Investigated by FBI as Domestic Terrorist for J6 Documentary
- “The news comes off [sic, “on”] the heels of several ongoing accusations that the Biden administration weaponized the agency against the American people.” Former FBI Official To Address Whistleblower Claims Alleging Agency Inflated Domestic Terrorism Numbers
- “Ben Crump is, once again, trying to stir up controversy as he works to get federal investigators involved in an open-and-shut local case.” Ben Crump Picks Another Winner: A Black Man Who Died After Attacking a Black Man and Choking a Woman
- “When you’re not bound by reality, there are no limits.” The Left is Losing What’s Left of its Collective Mind
- “In both cases, these women were fired because they refused to participate in what they believed were morally wrong programs. In the first case the program had nothing to do with Morgan’s nursing work, making her firing a clear violation of her rights under the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Similarly, Kloosterman was fired because the company would make no reasonable accommodation because of her Christian religious beliefs, thus also violating the Civil Rights Act.” Nurses Fired and Blacklisted for Either Being White or Christian
- “The FBI is broken, but can it be fixed?” FBI Whistleblower Steve Friend, a Messenger Worthy of the Message
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Schmuck, the SPR is only supposed to be for national emergencies. Then again, when insane Marxists overthrow the government and destroy everything in sight, I guess that is an emergency, though in their eyes, not as dire as Democrats getting wiped out in an election they probably can’t steal. Drill, baby, drill – Klain. In his filthy, fat pie-hole with a flaming sack of horseshit, and then for oil everywhere else. Kook Klucking Klain: GOP Wanted Us to Lower Gas Prices, Now They’re Saying SPR Should Be for Emergencies Only
- “Oil companies who we buy our products from, that’s the feedstock that goes to the refinery, from which we make all the great products we do, our gasoline, diesel, kerosene, and all the building block chemicals for the everyday things that you have in your life, virtually everything you can touch is derived from fossil fuels. Oil companies trade on a globally traded commodities market. They have no control over the price.” ‘Economics 101’: Energy Exec Debunks Biden Claims On Gas Prices
- David Harsanyi: “Emptying the strategic reserve is at best stupid and at worst corrupt.”Destroying America’s Energy Advantage to “Save Democracy”
- “What will Team Biden do when the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) is empty? The primary value of the SPR is national security. Yet Biden is treating it like a piggy bank to borrow a modicum of goodwill ahead of the election while there is a ground war in Europe and China is eyeing Taiwan. It can only be a short-term solution.” The Biden-Harris Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Looks Like a Five Year Old Came Up With It
- “People in Poland are burning garbage to keep warm as the energy crisis in Europe intensifies.” Energy Crisis: Europeans Turn to Firewood as Bitter Winter Approaches
- “. . . While asking oil companies to increase production now and tapping more reserves to bring gas prices down before mid term elections.” Video: Biden Energy Advisor Admits That the Regime Wants to Limit Oil Production “To Accelerate the Transition”
* * * * *
- “This looting of taxpayer dollars to enrich favored racial/class groups and ‘climate change’ activists, has had one useful function: revealing the real game. That racket is all about the use of state power to reward allies and favored voting blocs. Nothing will come of this money as it is earmarked.” ‘Environmental Justice’ or Crude Power Politics?
- If the batteries thus manufactured are as good as that pedestrian bridge in Florida . . . Biden Junta Shells Out $2.8 Billion To Battery Makers That Pledge Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Translation of James Clyburn’s comment: “You fucked up! You trusted us!” Top Democrat Admits “All of Us Knew” Their Party’s Policies Would Cause Inflation
- “All the Democrats have offered are price controls that never work, pointless attacks on ‘corporate greed,’ and the wildly mislabeled Inflation Reduction Act.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s “Winning” Message to Voters: Quit Griping About Inflation
- “In proposing a new Department of Labor regulation that quashes independent contracting, the Biden [junta] is ignoring the lessons from California.” Biden’s Tone-Deaf New Labor Rules
- “Arthur Laffer and his co-authors provide a map to economic success.” Taxes Have Consequences — And Tax Cuts Have Benefits
* * * * *
- “The Supreme Court had previously dealt a structural blow to the CFPB in a 2020 ruling, determining that the fact that the agency’s director could only be fired for cause, rather than at the will of the president, also violated the Constitution’s separation of powers clause.” (Fauxca-Has-Been Warren’s cheekbones are sure to drop with this one – jjs)Appeals Court Finds Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Funding to be Unconstitutional
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- ““It took the feds since August to write a letter?” Ducey Communications Director C.J. Karamargin told the Washington Examiner on Tuesday. ”If this is any indication of their sense of urgency, then perhaps that explains the problem we’re having.” (Whose border? OUR border! – jjs) Arizona Rejects Biden Order to Remove Shipping Containers on Border
- “The Biden [junta] needs to be held accountable for its attack on America.” Criminal Cartels Have More Control of Our Border Than Biden Does
- “The migrants said that before they arrived in Guatemala that aid workers provided them with maps guiding them to Mexico so that they can reach the U.S. southern border. The men were six of 16 Afghans in the detention facility for foreign migrants in Guatemala City.”Afghan Migrants Say UN Workers Gave Them Directions To US Border
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- ” . . .it is all a semantic game. Most physicians follow the CDC recommendations when they are made. While the vote updates the schedule for everyone, the only real change once ACIP approves the vaccine schedules is the number of states that automatically incorporate the new vaccines into school attendance and sports participation requirements.”EXPLAINER: Here’s What the CDC’s Vaccine Advisory Board Did This Week and How It Impacts Your Family
- “The university wants to force students, faculty, and staff to receive a second [Chinese] Covid booster shot—but it’s meeting resistance.” Ramming Through a Mandate at Fordham
- “The decision as to whether or not women will date vaccinated men is now on the table.”Unvaccinated Single Women Say ‘No’ To Vaccinated Single Men
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Criminal-justice reformers should stop deluding themselves and the public that ‘mass decarceration’ will be anything other than a bloodbath.” The Myth of the Nonviolent Drug Offender
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Because both [Elon] Musk and [Kanye] West aren’t of the left — I hesitate to call either one of them conservative — leftists are freaking out at the idea of these men taking over social media platforms (even less prominent ones like Parler).” Leftists Can’t Stand It When They Can’t Control Speech
- “Progressive commentators are beginning to notice the damage their criminal-justice policies have wrought in America’s most vulnerable communities.” Awakening from the “Defund” Nightmare
- Christian Toto: “Podcasters serve up master class in media bias with Biden lies, softball queries.” Carolla, Dr. Drew Reveal Exactly Why We Mistrust Mainstream Media
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “A new survey of young Americans vindicates the fears of CRT’s critics.” Yes, Critical Race Theory Is Being Taught in Schools
- “The leader of the American Federation of Teachers is having a terrible year – and it’s only October.” The Unamazing Randi
- I guess the millions spent on the “Roe, Roe, Roe Your Vote” really paid off [sarc]. . . Biden on Whether There Should Be Any Restrictions on Abortion: “Yes, There Should Be … in Roe v. Wade“
- Mostly, with our teeth . . . Democrat Midterm Pitch: Republicans Want to Take Away “Your Girlfriend’s IUD”
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Left-wing media outlets attempt to downplay concerns over delayed election results and regularize incompetent election administration.” Democrats Are Already Telling Americans to Expect Delayed Election Results This Fall
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “His critics crow over his losses but fear his future findings so much that they are already calling on the Biden DOJ to block them.” If Durham is So Worthless, Why is the Ruling Class Worried About His Final Report?
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The law firm’s sponsorship for these events is generating scrutiny in the pro-Israel advocacy world, given White & Case’s role in a controversy surrounding Morningstar’s support for the BDS movement.” White & Case Law Firm Distances Itself From Second Anti-Israel Event in a Week
- “30 percent of Democrats oppose mandates to force bakeries to make same-sex wedding cakes.” “I’m Begging You”: “Lumpy” Festterman Urged Supporters of Christian Cake Baker Not to Vote for Him
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Margot Cleveland: “The Delaware store owner also sued the ‘Biden for President Campaign Committee,’ or ‘BFPCC,’ which served as Joe Biden’s presidential campaign. According to his complaint, the members of the BFPCC claimed the New York Post exposé was ‘a Russian disinformation operation.’” “Russian Disinfo,” Huh? Computer Store Owner Sues Hunter, Biden Campaign For Defamation Over Laptop
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Under Blumenthal’s tenure as student council leader, the group held its first “Slave Day” on November 21, 1962, according to the school’s yearbook. “Slave Day” was an attempt to unify the school through fundraising, where students worked “odd jobs around the neighborhood.” Da Nang Dickweed Blumenthal Participated in ‘Slave Day’ as High School Student Council Leader
- “Liz Cheney has lost her war against former President Donald Trump, but refuses to admit it. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.” Another Cheney Loses Another War
- “The few polls conducted in the contest show the race neck-in-neck between Tshibaka and the incumbent senator under the state’s ranked-choice voting scheme.” ‘Unprofessional, Unethical’: 7th Alaska GOP Group Slams McConnell For Fighting Party-Endorsed Senate Candidate Tshibaka
- Lloyd Billingsley: “An African American child is ‘like a monkey’ and ‘needs a beatdown.’”Democrats’ Racism on Display in LA
- “. . . it doesn’t often happen that Democrats appear to be writing off a district that Presidentish Joe Biden won in 2020 by nine points, to shore up a district that Biden won by 13 points.” PANIC TIME: Dems Shifting Campaign $$$ Away From Safe Seats to Protect Safer Seats
- “With elections just three weeks off, Democrats have suddenly been singing a different tune on a wide range of issues, especially — given that soaring crime is a top issue — criminal-justice reforms and defunding the police. Here are 10 examples of almost comical flip-flops by leading Democrats.” Whopper Special: With Midterms Rapidly Approaching, Dem Flip-Flopping is Now in Overdrive
- “Embarrassing. Fetterman never spoke, Biden rambled about locks, forgot details about the infrastructure bill, and got lost on stage.” Biden Snaps at Reporters, Then Mumbles His Way Through a Rally for “Lumpy” Festterman
- “Gisele Fetterman has become something of a political star since her husband suffered a massive stroke just days before the Democratic primary, as she delivered her husband’s acceptance speech.” Joe Biden Tells “Lumpy” Festterman’s Wife: “You’re Going to Be a Great, Great Lady in the Senate”
- “Unlike a town hall last week in the Bronx, where AOC was heckled by anti-war protesters in a sparsely-attended town hall, the town hall in Queens was full, and the issues were varied.”WATCH: “Titty Caca Donkey Chompers” AOC Heckled at Her Own Town Hall; ‘AOC Has Got to Go!’
- “The survey showed an even closer race in the gubernatorial contest between Democratic Governor Steve Sisolak and Republican Joe Lombardo, the sheriff of Clark County. The candidates are tied at 48%.” Republican Laxalt Leading Sen. Cortez Masto In Nevada: Poll
- “After working under both Adam Laxalt and Catherine Cortez Masto, Dawn Buoncristiani puts vote behind Laxalt.” Cortez Masto’s Onetime Colleague Endorses GOP Challenger
- “The gubernatorial race is also dead even. Maybe Nevada will soon go all red.”Pennsylvania? It Could be Nevada That Flips the Senate and Give Republicans Control
* * * * *
- “Kotek also tried to distance herself during the debate from Oregon Gov. Kate Brown (D.), the least popular governor in America.” Tina “Tiny Kotex” Kotek’s Progressive Past Comes Back To Haunt Her in Final Oregon Gubernatorial Debate
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “When polls overestimate a candidate’s strength, they get more money, volunteers, and enthusiasm.” Don’t Be Fooled: Polls Often Are Wrong But Can Influence Elections Unfairly
- “The advertisement promoting the policy is designed to reach young borrowers from Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.” Democrat Group Releases Bizarre Midterm Ad Complete With ‘Dark Brandon’ Memes Praising Student Debt Cancellation
- “Brian Kemp ran laps around his bitter Democrat challenger on the gubernatorial debate stage.” An Easy Win in Georgia
- “McMullin’s entire political career has been one of GOP obstruction and sabotage as a pet candidate of the Lincoln Project.” Evan “McMuffin” McMullin is a Democrat and a Fraud
- “Say anything you want about Trump, but he is unpredictable, provocative, and never boring. The fact that he is unprogrammed, unmanaged, unhandled, and at the same authentic and genuine, goes to the heart of his appeal. . . West, like Trump, is direct, interesting, and wholly unconventional, and is clearly touching on issue positions that many millions of Americans agree with.” (well, the anti-semitic remarks are kind of problematic, no Roger> – jjs) Roger Stone Op-Ed: How Donald Trump and Kanye West Could Win the White House in 2024
- “Pelosi’s band of Democrats burned down the House. But Kevin McCarthy is standing in the rubble, and he’s making plans to rebuild.” (yeah, sure – jjs) McCarthy in the Middle: How the Last ‘Young Gun’ Sought to Rebuild Conservative Trust as Malig-Nancy Pelosi Went Scorched Earth
- “The Left’s power of intimidation begins with a great big bluff against the far more powerful American citizenry.” Will the Left Allow Voters to Take Back Power?
* * * * *
- Alternate Title: Why Bill Kristol’s Son-in-Law Matt Continetti Is An Asshole. I read this dreck so you don’t have to. Still, it makes for a nice emetic. Mike Pence and the Republican Future
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “If the failure to prosecute the war successfully leads to regime change in Russia, it may not be in a direction to our liking.” Who is Putin… and What if He is Gone?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Six weeks in, the UK swamp brings down Liz Truss.” A Globalist Coup in Westminster?
- Douglas Murray: “Today Britain looks like a shambles. Its reputation for calm politics has been shot and the ruling party´s reputation for economic competency has been shattered. Who knows if either will recover? And this should serve as a reminder to America of how swiftly things can change and how easily a reputation can be ruined. It could be the same here any day. American politicians seem to think that America’s financial dominance makes us immune from disaster. But there is no law in nature that makes this so.” Liz Truss’ Warning to America: You Can’t Just Keep Spending and Ignoring Voters
- “What really happened in the UK. . . Jeremy Hunt, the new ‘de facto Prime Minister,’ is a ‘zero [Chinese] COVID’ loon who lobbied for children to be taken from their parents and put in quarantine camps.” A Very Globalist Coup
- “Is he up for it? The answer is ‘yes’ if he can be persuaded that the numbers exist,” an MP told the Telegraph. Boris Back? Former PM Expected To Run Again Only 45 Days Since He Was Kicked Out
* * * * *
- “The event was moderated by Professor Alejandro Reyes, a former Senior Policy Adviser within the Canadian Foreign Ministry who has also worked with the Clinton Global Initiative and the World Economic Forum.” EU Ambassador & Munich Security Conference Chair Headline Chinese Communist Party Influence Event
- “The future is not set, and contra Xi’s boastful rhetoric, freedom still is the better bet for the world.” Xi Plays Mao Without the Madness
- “The U.S. must take note of the CCP’s tangible investment in developing nations as part of a grand strategy.” Forecasting Xi’s Third-Term Diplomacy
- “Can you guess what is glorified from an early age?” What Iranian Schools Inculcate
- “. . . And the killers have still not been brought to justice.” (how I absolutely loathe that phrase in this context – jjs) 39 Years After Marine Barracks Bombing in Beirut
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- In more than one case, the Internal Audit team at ByteDance planned to use data collected on the popular video app to track the location of an American citizen, according to the outlet. A TikTok spokesperson confirmed to Forbes that the company used location data to “among other things, help show relevant content and ads to users, comply with applicable laws, and detect and prevent fraud and inauthentic behavior.” REPORT: TikTok’s Chinese Parent Company Planned To Track Location Of American Citizens
- “Eight-count indictment is latest case by Justice Department targeting Beijing’s expatriation campaign in U.S.” Feds Charge 7 Chinese Nationals Over Plot to Repatriate U.S. Resident to China
- “China Railway Rolling Stock Corporation is a Chinese state-owned company controlled by the People’s Liberation Army. So why are American cities contracting with them for their rail cars?” The Commie Train’s A’Comin’
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Hint: it wasn’t about ‘spices.’” Circumnavigating the Jihad: Why Christopher Columbus Sailed West
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “This year, just nine companies based in the state had held initial public offerings (IPOs), which is when a company first lists shares for sale on the stock market – considered a milestone in its growth after strong activity and high valuation, the report revealed. In 2021, California – whose start-up ecosystem in ‘Silicon Valley’ is considered the most prodigious in the world – saw 81 companies conduct IPOs, making 2022 a year of a nine-fold decrease.” California’s Economy Could Be Heading For Disaster After Companies Fled In Droves
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The woman said she did not want a certain transgender male nurse.” Hospital Cancels Sexual Assault Victim’s Critical Surgery After She Objected To Transgender Nurse: Report
- “The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported recent data showing Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) cases have spiked over the past month. RSV usually causes children to contract the usual mild-cold symptoms, but the impact could be much worse for those immunocompromised or with a heart defect.” (sorry but anything from the CDC is now to be looked at askance – jjs) Children’s Hospitals Overflowing With Respiratory Illness Patients
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Not unexpectedly, astronomers have quickly begun aiming the Webb Space Telescope’s infrared eye at some of the most famous targets previously imaged in optical wavelengths by the Hubble Space Telescope.” Webb Takes Infrared Image of Hubble’s Pillars of Creation
- “The irony is that ESA is probably going to save a lot of money launching with the Falcon 9, rather than its own Ariane-6. In fact, I would not be surprised if the total SpaceX price for both launches equals one Ariane-6 launch. Furthermore, SpaceX gets this business because its own American competitors, ULA and Blue Origin, have also failed to get their new rockets flying on time.” ESA Delays First Ariane 6 Launch to Late in 2023
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- A non-profit called Centro Ecuatoriano Norteamericano (CEN) received a $20,600 grant to “promote diversity and inclusion. “CEN’s project in support of “diversity and inclusion” will include “three workshops,” “12 drag theater performances,” and a “2 minute documentary.” State Department Funds ‘Drag Theater Performances’ in Ecuador
- “On the first actuality of a body having womanhood potentially.” Womanly Virtue
HITHER & YON
- “Traditional household gardening provides a model of escape from a future of eating bugs and vat-produced mycoproteins.” Digging for Victory
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.