Good morning kids. Tuesday and once again, an incident has occurred that makes me ponder the question, how are we supposed to move forward as a nation when a significant percentage of its population either uses violence, approves of the violence and worse, represent the party/political movement that foments the violence to gain and maintain power?
A volunteer for Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) was brutally attacked while canvassing for the campaign in Hialeah, Florida, leaving him with a broken jaw and internal bleeding.
According to the senator, who is facing off against Democrat Rep. Val Demings (D-FL) in roughly two weeks, four individuals attacked the canvasser, allegedly telling him that Republicans were not allowed in their neighborhood. The man, who will also require facial reconstruction surgery, was wearing a shirt supporting Rubio and hat supporting Gov. Ron DeSantis (R). . .
. . . The attack comes several weeks after [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden identified MAGA Republicans as a major “threat to the country”. . .
. . . Notably, Rep. Charlie Crist (D-FL), who is challenging DeSantis in this year’s gubernatorial race, praised Biden, telling his supporters that he was “so damn proud” of Biden for demonizing millions of Americans:
“How many of you saw Biden’s speech last night on national TV? God love him. He told it straight… The president laid it out, he didn’t hold back and I am so damn proud of him for it.”
Charlie Crist is a joke. His praise for the demonization of half the country at the highest level – essentially a green light to commit acts of violence with the approval and at the behest of the junta in power – is not.
Ace had this yesterday in his Quick Hits post (do not comment on old threads!)
For those who have been living on another planet, or get their “news” from MSNBC, Kyle Rittenhouse was attempting to prevent the city of Kenosha, WI from suffering the same fate as several dozen other cities during 2020’s Summer of Love 2: Mostly Peaceful Rioting Boogaloo when he was forced to shoot and kill an Antifa terrorist in absolute self defense.
The rioting itself, a Leftist-orchestrated terror campaign that went hand in hand with the lockdowns and sabotaging of voter integrity laws as the means to affect the 2020 election, was brought on by the regrettable yet understandable death of a black criminal at the hands of white cops while resisting arrest, and who most likely died because he swallowed his stash of crystal meth and had COPD.
Darrel Brooks on the other hand, hopped up on a BLM/LBJ speedball mainlined right into his brain mows down a crowd of innocent people at a Christmas parade (well, when you’re white you’re not really innocent, are you?) and is all but beatified in the media. That is, when they are forced to cover the story.
But I digress. It’s madness. Here we are concerned, and rightly so, about elections and yet we are quite literally at the stage of being at each other’s throats to decide the direction this nation will take. Check that: WE are not at each other’s throats. THEY are at OUR throat, and there isn’t a damn thing we can do about it lest we suffer the same fate that Kyle Rittenhouse almost suffered. And he acted in self-defense. The want us to lash out so they can use it as a pretext to cancel the elections, declare martial law, and you name it. We haven’t, and it is an absolute testament to our civility and yearning to live and let live that there hasn’t been an actual act of unprovoked violence aimed at a Leftist. Yet. That’s why parents at school board meetings, a handful of drunken goofs up in Michigan shooting their mouths off entrapped by the FBI, ditto the J6 political prisoners, and the phantom armies of “white supremacist insurrectionists” all have to be created out of whole cloth to give the illusion that there is a “clear and present danger” to “our precious democracy” (*vomit).
That said, one day someone somewhere is going to snap, brought about by some outrage or circumstance that befalls said individual, as a result of the criminal actions of this criminal junta and its acolytes, enablers and allies in and out of government. Fired for refusing the Fauci Fix, objecting to drag queen story hour, DEI/DIE, “denying” climate change, the 82 million votes for the Delaware demento in 2020, savings wiped out due to said firing coupled with the cratering economy, etc. etc. It could happen. Is it inevitable? Perhaps not. Hence, the entrapment stings of the FBI up to and including the plot to take down President Trump via Russian collusion and now trumped up charges of insurrection on January 6, when it was those bringing the charges that are the real insurrectionists.
So, we win the midterms and even the whole shooting match (pun kind of sort of unintended) in ’24. We are still divided into two irreconcilable camps. That said, thanks to Trump and the Democrat-Left and Deep State’s complete exposing of who and what they are (mostly brought about by the coming of Trump), many people are jumping ship or at a minimum are having their eyes opened and not liking what they see.
It still leaves both a feral bureaucracy and corrupt system intact that will continue to lord over us and worse, a vast industry of mass brainwashing disguised as academia that will crank out obedient cogs in the machine of our own destruction.
Woke capitalism” is corporate America’s attempt to profit off of Millennial and Gen Z activism, often passive keyboard activism.
It exploits social-justice politics and transforms it into social-justice consumerism — and ultimately, investor profit. Companies purporting to care about “progressive values” are really doing nothing more than striking a superficial pose meant to signal virtue while distracting from any company’s true motive: financial gain for shareholders.
All of that is true. But there is more to it, in my opinion. . .
. . . But in the age of armchair, keyboard activism, woke capitalism lets consumers badge themselves as progressive activists without actually having to do anything. It’s magic!
There is, of course, another piece of the puzzle, largely hidden from the public — the degree to which these CEOs are influenced by their Gen Z offspring.
Many have kids who are attending highly woke private elementary schools and high schools — places like Children’s Day in San Francisco, Trinity in New York and Oakwood in Los Angeles. These kids have been coddled and inculcated into gender ideology and critical race theory while denouncing white supremacy at their mostly white — and rich — fancy private schools.
They feel guilty about being white and privileged because they’ve been told they need to, and maybe they do need to feel a bit of gratitude for their “born on third base” status, but they are out to prove their worthiness by putting a woke sheen on their desire to stay rich and privileged.
And so, they are all too eager to prove that they are virtuous and willing to “do the work” to have a raised social conscience. That means needing to virtue signal even harder to prove one’s seriousness. Usually “the work” entails not that much work at all, but necessitates ousting others for wrongthink.
Witches must be burned at the stake, after all.
The kids go on to college, and graduate after four years of building safe spaces and protesting “micro-aggressions.” Many believe that whenever they feel slightly unhappy, it is obviously the result of some grave injustice. And they feel justified in demanding punishment for anyone who offends them. They take this attitude with them as they enter the workforce. . .
. . . we better listen up, or they won’t visit us. Worse, they’ll cancel us. Many of us are desperate to prove that we do not deserve this dismissive “OK Boomer” meme. We are “with it,” serious-minded “virtue”-osos, too.
Today’s executives reared these kids with an “I’m not your dad, I’m your friend” parenting philosophy, and they chase their children’s approval. They want to impress their woke kids with their own progressive bona fides. They want to be cool — peers not parents — in the eyes of their offspring, valued not for the materials goods that they provide but for the values that they champion.
And now these young people are populating the companies led by “I’m not your dad, I’m your friend” CEOs. Surrounded by this cohort, CEOs are awash in approval and praise — but only if they can find a way to pander to the generation’s every shifting demand. . .
. . . These 20- and 30-somethings are ideological terrorists, policing their peers and elders relentlessly. They are “omnipotent moral busybodies” ridding the world of evil, and they will not rest until they exorcise immorality for the good of those being exorcised.
But as C.S. Lewis said, “I’d rather live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.” Amen to that.
Why do they do it? Because, as author and economist Thomas Sowell has said, those “who are contributing nothing to society, except their constant criticisms, can feel both intellectually and morally superior.”
By doing close to nothing — wearing the right T-shirt, affixing one’s social media profile with the right badge (for example, “I am vaccinated” or “I stand with Ukraine”) and by cancelling the “wrong” people by generating outrage with a finger tap, they are saved.
The author of that piece is “former Levi’s brand president Jennifer Sey [who] was forced out of the company due to pressure to stop speaking out about [Chinese] COVID-19 school closures.” She identifies the problem without specifically naming it: the brainwashing of our children from pre-school all the way through post-grad.
Aside from corporate executives, look at places like the DOJ, FBI, CIA and now the DOD and all the rest of the institutions that are supposed to be the impartial arbiters and referees that keep society on an even keel and keep us safe. They felt zero compunction about sabotaging Trump’s campaign, then his administration and even our national security so as to remove him from office as quickly as possible “by any means necessary.” They too are not only the products of American academia but its most elite institutions.
While voting is vitally important, we are so dysfunctional and unrecognizable to what we were even a generation ago, and those were the Clinton years mind you, that in the long run we are not voting our way out of it. Again, voting staves off disaster, and perhaps over time with enough MAGA candidates gaining traction mostly because of the catastrophes brought about by Leftists and RINOs, it will make a significant difference.
But unless and until we can deprogram and de-Nazify everyone from this Darrell Brooks all the way on up to the fools in the C-suites, there will be trouble in River City for the foreseeable future.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Michael Anton: “Why America’s foundation in natural right matters.” Natural Right and Historicism
- Humberto Fontova: “Reflections on a great betrayal.” This Week in History — A Cowed JFK Surrenders to Khrushchev During Cuban Missile Crisis
- “Why do they do it? Because, as author and economist Thomas Sowell has said, those ‘who are contributing nothing to society, except their constant criticisms, can feel both intellectually and morally superior. . . ‘ Most CEOs lack the moral courage to hold their ground. Because they know, deep down, that they aren’t do-gooders, and they don’t want that curtain lifted. So they kowtow to the very vocal minority — the scant few employees marching outside of headquarters or emailing the head of Human Resources. These CEOs are frauds and have no actual courage.” Jennifer Sey Op-Ed: Former Levi’s Top Exec Reveals How Woke Mobs Took Over Corporations
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Last night one of our canvassers wearing my T-shirt and a DeSantis hat was brutally attacked by 4 animals who told him Republicans weren’t allowed in their neighborhood in #Hialeah #Florida,” Rubio wrote. “He suffered internal bleeding, a broken jaw, & will need facial reconstructive surgery.” Marco Rubio Canvasser Violently Attacked in Dem Neighborhood
- “America’s rule of law is dead, and Democrats killed it. But in its wake, Bannon’s political imprisonment is a call to action.” Steve Bannon is Now a Political Prisoner, and the Rule of Law is Dead
- Julie Kelly: “The U.S. attorney for D.C. says he plans to double January 6 prosecutions in the coming months. Meanwhile, tone-deaf GOP politicians prepare to feed the hand that bites them.” J6 Prosecutors Redouble Retaliation and Revenge
- Rep Jim Himes: “…we..at some point the United States is going to need to collectively decide that not only are we going to oppose Russians and Chinese and North Koreans and Iranians messing around with our elections we’re not going to allow the Republican Party to do it either.” Nicole Wallace Suggests Our ‘Friends and Allies’ Monitor Elections, Rep. Jim Himes Groups GOP With Dictators
- “If these people cannot win you over, they will run you over.” Biden Wingman Merrick Garland Set to Announce Probe of ‘Homegrown’ ‘Election Infrastructure Threats’
- “Reading about the principles of the American Founding is not ‘extremist’ activity.” A Vow to Serve
- When threats reach a scale that cannot readily be processed, lethargy sets in. People begin to reject investigating calamities so big they cannot understand them, problems so large and so broad that even admitting their existence collapses the senses, and with them any idea, plan, or nascent strategy of dealing with the threat. It is far easier to just accept whatever it is the “experts” are saying and go along with the crowd. America 2022: Threat Level, Critical
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Robert Spencer: “Fanatics always become more radical the longer they perceive that their demands are being ignored and that there are no serious consequences to their actions. But Last Generation, in the final analysis, is just a group of pawns. The entire climate hysteria is driven by the reckless propagation of pseudoscientific fantasies and fallacies by groups far larger and more powerful than the fanatics who threw mashed potatoes on the Monet. And what is striking about those forces is their cynicism: they clearly don’t believe their own propaganda, as the big beachfront houses owned by Barack Obama and Old Joe Biden attest. Will the world’s artistic patrimony survive this madness relatively unscathed? We can hope.”Climate Lunatics Throw Mashed Potatoes on Monet Masterpiece, and It’s Going to Get Worse
- “There’s no way anyone with basic social insight would believe these displays of neurotic, insular, detached-from-reality, self-indulgent ‘protest’ produce any tangential strategic benefit for the proponents of the ideology, which is ostensibly the entire point of a protest.”Who’s to Blame for the Damaged Adult Children Staging Sad “Milk Pour Protests?”
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “This is just one example, one of many, that shows how casually they lie about things that matter.” 5 Charts Expose 1 Big Malig-Nancy Pelosi Lie
- “One of the many reasons Thanksgiving turkey prices are set to soar this year.” Bird Flu Deaths in U.S. Birds Approaching Record Numbers, Affecting Price of Thanksgiving Turkeys
- “Such a program could help bind Americans together while serving real national needs, including military recruitment.” National Service for Student Loan Forgiveness?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Mayor Adams declares a state of emergency.” Illegal Immigrants Glamping in New York Tent City at Taxpayers’ Expense
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- David Harsanyi: “Fauci tries – unsuccessfully – to erase his leading role in a crime against humanity.” Fauci Can’t Whitewash His Disastrous Legacy
- “When the judge made his ruling I thought I would finally be getting my life back to normal and I would get to continue the career that I love,. With this I thought my financial worries were over as well. However, the city’s refusal to reinstate me has brought me to the brink of foreclosure.” NYC Fights Ruling Forcing it to Reinstate Firefighter Fired Over Vax Mandate
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Harris was convicted in 2012 of shooting 45-year-old Louis Porter to death and was sentenced to life in prison without parole. But in 2021, Krasner’s office vacated Harris’s sentence, claiming that his “constitutional rights had been violated at the time of his prosecution.” Convicted Murderer Freed by Philly DA Larry Krasner in Custody After Deadly Shooting
- “Florida Dem Senate nominee has centered her campaign on her ex-cop status.” Val Demings Says It’s Harder To Be a Politician Than a Police Officer
- “An exploding black market in states that legalized pot has sparked another government war on marijuana.” The New Weed Whackers
- “Don’t blaze me, bro!” [WATCH] Fleeing Felon Bursts Into Flames After Getting Tased
- “I have to wonder how George Zimmerman felt upon reading about the shooting death of Kansas City firefighter Anthony Santi, 41.” The Real Reason Woman Who Killed Firefighter Went Uncharged
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The Capture or Use of Biometric Identifier Act, which the Lone Star State enacted in 2009, prohibits technology companies from using data such as retina or iris scans, fingerprints, voiceprints, or records of hand and face geometry for commercial purposes without permission.” Texas Takes Google To Court For Allegedly Harvesting Biometric Data Without Consent
- “Ottman believes this type of direct communication will lead to a better dynamic between creators and followers, in which both sides of the equation feel valued and respected. He feels it is a needed addition to membership forums such as Substack and Patreon.”‘Supermind’ Removes the Gatekeepers and Offers the Democratization of Expertise
- “Even if the temporary block on the restriction becomes permanent, New York Democrats and Democrats in general will be back. Maybe they can’t keep concealed weapons out of houses of worship, but they can find ways to keep guns out of the hands of citizens. If you solve that problem, then the ban on guns in churches practically solves itself.” New York Judge Temporarily Blocks State’s Handgun Ban in Churches
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “How dare Republicans use ‘devastating’ results as ‘political fodder’ to ‘relitigate the debate over how long schools should have stayed closed.'” NYT Warns: GOP Could ‘Seize’ on Record Drop in Student Test Scores During COVID-19 Pandemic
- “Classical education needs logos—and thumos.” A Paideia for the Network State
- Cardona blamed “decades of under-investment” for declining test scores. (Literally hundreds of billions, with never a cut and always an increase, and yet, this tired bromide gets spouted once again – jjs) As Student Test Scores Plummet, Education Secretary Proposes 21% Budget Increase
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Furthermore, Freestone stated Democrat legislators appeared “poised to continue the expanded absentee voting provisions of New York State Election Law … in an Orwellian perpetual state of health emergency and cloaked in the veneer of ‘voter enfranchisement[.]’” New York Judge: Absentee Mail Voting Due to Covid Concerns Is Unconstitutional
- “So, in the same story in which Politico concedes a red wave is coming, they also admit that Democrats appear on the verge of winning a seat in a solidly red state for no other reason than its Ranked-Choice Voting system.” Politico Says Quiet Part Out Loud About Ranked-Choice Voting
- “Georgia prosecutors are investigating the aftermath of the 2020 presidential election. They hope to question Graham about his alleged communications with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in the months leading up to the election’s certification.” SCOTUS Temporarily Blocks Sen. Lindsey Graham’s Subpoena from Georgia Grand Jury
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Robert Spencer: “Opportunistic and politically motivated accusations.” Trump Gives Deposition in Case of Woman Who Accused Him of Raping Her and Called Rape ‘Sexy’
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Jews are not safe when those in power do not value the legal mechanisms to fight anti-Semitism emanating from their political flanks. Jews are not safe when elected leaders expect them to pay the physical and social cost for prioritizing false social justice narratives.” American Jews Are Not Safe With Progressives
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “SLF’s stunning withdrawal from New Hampshire comes several weeks after the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) pulled nearly $3 million in ad buys in the state, with the GOP group redirecting the funds toward states such as Georgia, Nevada, Arizona, and Pennsylvania.” SHOT: New Hampshire’s Don Bolduc Is The Latest Casualty In McConnell’s Crusade Against ‘America First’ Candidates
- “Emerson College’s latest poll shows that Hassan is polling two points under 50 percent, while Bolduc trails closely behind at 45 percent. One percent of respondents support the libertarian candidate, while another one percent will vote for someone else.” (and Emerson is a reliably Leftist polling org – jjs) CHASER: Poll – Gen. Don Bolduc Surges Against Democrat Maggie Hassan in New Hampshire
- “Republicans fret Chase Oliver could play spoiler for Herschel Walker, send race to runoff.”Meet the Anti-Police Former Democrat Attracting Votes as Libertarian in Georgia Senate Race
- “Where are we going?” Biden Appears to Get Lost in White House Garden After Tree Planting
- “Biden’s eyelids drooped and he started nodding off, prompting Capehart to say ‘Mr. President…’ then ‘ope!’ as Biden’s eyes fluttered open.” Joe Biden is Literally Falling Asleep on the Job
- “The “president” fell asleep on camera in the middle of a televised interview” Sleepy Biden Strikes Again While Discussing His “Intention to Run” in 2024
- “So far we’re running against the tide and we’re beating the tide,” he boasted about Democrat prospects in the midterm elections after taking the podium. The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] denied recent polling showing that Republicans were leading the polls.15 Days from Midterms: Joe Biden Struggles to Finish His Thoughts at DNC Headquarters
- “The Democrats need to make some hard decisions about what to do with their vacationer in chief.” The Democrat Dilemma – What to Do about Joe
* * * * *
- “This isn’t John’s format.” ‘”Lumpy” Festterman Team Offers Preemptive Excuses Ahead of Debate With Dr. Oz
- “You know what he was doing during [Hurricane Ian]? He was hiding out in Puerto Rico. He wasn’t helping his community here. And then when he got back, what did he do? His campaign was soliciting campaign contributions from storm victims. That is unacceptable and that’s not what a leader would do and a time of despair.” DeSantis Nukes Crist In Fiery Debate
- “They now insist that split-ticket voters will save them in the midterms.” Democrats Whistle Past the Graveyard
- “The election markets show buyers are bullish for the GOP, with Republican shares trading at 88 cents and Democratic shares at 13 cents on the question of which party will win the House in 2022, PredictIt shows. The platform showed that the fate of the Senate is less clear but still favors the GOP, with Republican shares trading at 61 cents while the Democrat shares were at 41 cents.” A Red Wave Sign That No One’s Talking About
- “Biden is not a far left fanatic. He’s actually a hollow man, unconstrained by any principles at all.” Why Biden Went Far Left
- “Steyer and Bloomberg are not the only major Democrat donors who gave less in 2022. Hedge fund manager Donald Sussman has reportedly not contributed to Democrat candidates because the party was unable to federalize local elections. Likewise, pro-Israel groups have spent “next to nothing” this cycle, opting instead to attack radical Democrats.”Report: Michael Bloomberg, Tom Steyer Rein in Political Giving by over $100 Million Ahead of Red Wave
- “On Friday night, with just over two weeks to go before the midterm elections, she could have spent time trying to make her case for why Georgians should let her ruin the Peach State. But instead, she appeared on stage at Atlanta’s State Farm Arena at the Lizzo concert alongside opening act Latto, holding up a sign that read “My Body My Choice” and hawking for abortion.” Stacey “Tank” Abrams’ Bizarre Stunt at a Lizzo Concert Shows How Desperate She Is
- “The depraved candidate would be the Deep State’s representative to Utah if he won.” Evan McMullin: Democrat Wolf in Independent Sheep Clothing
- “As a perfect example of the mindless corruption that has now taken over the Democrat Party, witness [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s statement this past weekend throwing his full support behind the castration and mutilation of children in order to change their sex, as advocated by the “trans” movement — which in plain English is a movement of cross-dressers demanding more power over everyone else.” Who and What to Vote For in Arizona in 2022
- Maloney is facing off against State Assemblyman Mike Lawler in a district that leans seven points towards the Democrat Party. An internal poll released by the Lawler campaign on Oct. 14 showed the Republican leading by six points. The Cook Political Report named the race a “toss-up.” Democrats Forced to Bail Out Their Own Campaign Chief With $605,000 as Race Tightens
* * * * *
- Mollie Hemingway: “Separating Republican officials from their growing coalition of voters and the issues they care about has been the D.C. establishment’s goal for years — but it’s not working.” Liz-ard Cheney’s Plan to Divide the Republican Party Has Failed
- “WPA officials said the poll used a verified voter Pew Research study of the 2020 Hispanic Vote where 38% supported former President Trump and 59% marked their ballots for Biden. Half of Trump’s Hispanic voters supported him in 2016, while the other half were from voters who either gave his Democrat opponent Hillary Clinton their vote — or did not cast a ballot.” Hispanic Voters Believe Nation Heading In Wrong Direction: Report
- “They are only talking amongst themselves.” The Danger of Bubble Wrap (Or, How Democrats Learned To Love Ignoring Voters)
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu claimed in rare phone calls that included his counterparts from the United States, Britain, France, and Turkey that Ukrainian forces are preparing a “provocation” with a radioactive device. A Kremlin statement cited that he conveyed a warning over “possible Ukrainian provocations involving a ‘dirty bomb.’” Russia Warns Of ‘Dirty Bomb’ False Flag Plot In Flurry Of Rare Calls To Western Leaders
- “Congress should signal its readiness to invoke the War Powers Act, while demanding that the Biden [junta] broker peace.” Playing at War in Ukraine
- “Israel has repeatedly declined to send military weapons to Ukraine but it has provided humanitarian aid.” Israel’s Netanyahu: If We Send Weapons to Ukraine, They Could End Up in Iran Facing Us
- “According to the Ukraine’s defense minister, they are now conducting direct negotiations with Elon Musk concerning the cost of using SpaceX’s Starlink constellation as part of its war against Russia.” Ukraine officials in direct negotiations with Musk about Starlink
- “Militant defenders of Ukraine might be surprised by the country’s anti-democratic tendencies.” Washington’s Whoppers on the War in Ukraine
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “. . . the Iranians are getting a bit annoyed with the Biden team’s constant behind-the-scenes pleading.” Iranian Foreign Minister: Biden Secretly ‘in a Hurry’ to Revive Nuclear Deal
- “A tipping point for regime change in Iran?” Prager U Video: The Fight for Freedom Inside Iran
- “The handover of power from Liz Truss, who has been the leader of the Conservative Party for just 49 days including today, including both the Tory party leadership and title of Prime Minister, could theoretically all take place this afternoon or tomorrow. Now Sunak has the right to lead the largest party in Parliament, becoming Prime Minister is at this point a mere formality, contracted by Truss visiting the King at Buckingham Palace to tender her resignation, followed by Sunak being invited to form a government by the monarch.”Coronation: Covid-Era Tax and Spend Rishi Sunak Makes it Through Leadership Challenge Unopposed, Will Be Prime Minister
- “How is the mother of representative democracy writhing around on the kitchen linoleum, screaming about the demons hissing in the fridge?” Notes from a Banana RepublicMeritocracy
- “Mistreatment of Haiti by major powers … goes back to the days when it was a French colony.” Hands Off Haiti
- “For Israel, it may prove to be a hasty gamble.” (WTF are they thinking with this move? – jjs)The Israel-Lebanon Maritime Deal Empowers Hezbollah
- “A nation finally responds to an intolerable state of affairs.” Anti-Mass Migration Sweden Democrats Now Hold Key Role
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “For at least a decade, the individuals used the Institute for International Studies (IIS) at the Ocean University of China, which Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco described as a ‘fake think tank,’ as a front for their intelligence operations.” (Lisa Monaco is a key conspirator in persecution of Trump and J6 political prisoners; she can go sit on a live hand grenade and spin – jjs) Chinese Officers Used ‘Fake’ Think Tank To Recruit Agents In America, DOJ Alleges
- “You don’t need nuclear weapons or even guns! If you have faith in Allah and a knife!”Daniel Greenfield: NYC Issues ‘Halal Guide” Featuring Terror Mosques
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “A ballot measure promises to transform the dysfunctional local government in Oregon’s largest city.” Portland on the Precipice
- “Under Wheeler’s mayoralty, more 700 homeless encampments have flourished within roughly 146 square miles and there are over 3,000 homeless people throughout Portland.”Portland Mayor Bans Homeless Encampments, Citing ‘Vortex of Misery’
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Reed Spaulding IV, MD: “Would it reassure you to know your physician scored a mere ‘pass’ in a major test that determined his or her career?” US Medical Licensing Exam Gets a Woke Makeover
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Once astronomers thought the black area was caused by dust, blocking the light.” A Hole in Space
- “I wonder, which is the better bargain? NASA clearly can’t figure it out, and NASA has the smartest, most brilliant people in the universe working for it.” NASA buys 3 Orion capsules from Lockheed Martin for $2 billion
- Heidi Klessig, M.D.: “While the definition of death is being fiercely debated in the medical literature, the public has been kept in the dark.” We Need an Ethical Definition of Death
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “England’s NHS has proposed new guidelines advocating for a more cautious approach to treating gender dysphoria in minors.” England’s National Health Service Abandons Gender-Affirming Model of Care
- “Our [so-called quote-unquote “president”] misses the point pretty regularly, but does he really believe that a 12-year-old should be able to get major organs removed, or even be put on puberty blockers (which also has lifelong consequences), without parental consent at least?” Why Did So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden Just Endorse the Most Radical Trans Madness?
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- During his guest appearance on “The View” Monday, Cruz pointed out that while his interviewers are busy demanding former President Donald Trump and other Republicans swear that the 2020 election was “legitimate,” they have repeatedly failed to hold any Democrats accountable for rejecting Republican victories. Ted Cruz Forces The ViewHags to Deny Trump’s 2016 Election and Mock 2020 Election Critics in the Same Breath
- Christian Toto: “The Way of Water continues James Cameron’s crusade for the planet.”Avatar Sequel Ramps Up Pro-Environmental Messaging (Already)
- “When the currency of identity politics comes down to elaborate lies.” (meh, they ain’t all that elaborate – jjs) The Era of Pretendians
HITHER & YON
- “One good analogy is worth three hours discussion.” A Masterful Use of Analogies in the Service Of Freedom, By George
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.