Good morning kids. You know we’re in topsy-turvy world when the most rabid of rabid (anti) American leftists, who since time immemorial have been shrieking everything from “Hell No, We Won’t Go!” to No Blood For Oil!” are not only hot and horny to get into a land war in Asia but with an enemy that possesses ICBMs with thermonuclear warheads. And yet that’s exactly what they’re doing.
Peace in Ukraine seemed like the one outcome the Biden [junta] did not want to hear. Indeed, Biden is content with perpetuating the conflict, even though such an approach does not serve concrete American national interests abroad. Increased American involvement in the war, however, does provide Biden and his embattled Democrats with some leverage during the approaching elections.
It is to laugh, were it not for the fact that this party and this movement are so abjectly craven, hypocritical, warped and frankly evil. By the way, this does not in the least let the supposed “other side of the aisle” in the form of the so-called “neo-cons” off the hook. The irony is that this entire episode in Ukraine has actually opened my eyes to quite a bit of what I had previously thought was Code Pinko commie propaganda as now being truthful. And like so many other eye-opening moments, the spark that touched it off was the presidency of Donald Trump. But I digress.
There’s also the story of a potential mass-shooter in St. Louis, but that will now be buried deeper than President Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants’ fingers between the thighs of a 12-year-old girl, mostly because the shooter is the wrong shade of male MAGA white-supremacist. That is, he’s black. If they can’t bury it, they’ll use it as yet another excuse to confiscate your firearms or else blame male MAGA white-supremacist institutional racist America for the shooting.
And that leads us to the main story of the night which is cruel and unusual punishment. For those who watched last night’s Pennsylvania Senatorial debate, the cruelty went both ways. Make no mistake; John Fetterman is a rabid, far-left radical who has no business being a dogcatcher let alone a candidate for a US Senate seat. Yet her we are. But that said, the man suffered a debilitating stroke last May and is being used as political cannon fodder by both the Democrat Party and worse, his own wife, who because of her wanting to punish an NBC reporter for doing actual journalism on the debilitated condition of hubby, has revealed herself to be a repulsive dragon lady. Jill Biden’s ears perked up somewhere in the West Wing.
On Monday, John Fetterman’s campaign desperately sought to lower expectations for their candidate when he faced off against Republican nominee Dr. Mehmet Oz—even going so far as to suggest that they expected Fetterman to lose.
I can assure you they didn’t lower expectations nearly enough. . .
. . . A condition of the debate was the allowance of a closed-captioning system to accommodate Fetterman’s cognitive impairments. The moderators were transparent about the system, but the system couldn’t help Fetterman articulate his positions clearly—at all.
From the beginning, it was clear that this was going to be a rough night for Fetterman, who opened up the debate by announcing, “Hi, goodnight, everybody.”
It got worse from there. “Hi, goodnight, everybody. I’m running to serve Pennsylvania. He’s running to use Pennsylvania. Here’s a man that spent more than $20 million of his own money to try to buy that seat. I’m also having to talk about something called ‘The Oz Rule,’ that if he’s on TV, he’s lying. He did that during his career on his TV show. He’s done that during his campaign about lying about… our record here,” Fetterman said, struggling to find the right words. “And he’s also lying probably during this debate. And let’s also talk about the elephant in the room. I had a stroke. He’s never let me forget that. And I might miss some words during this debate, mush two words together, but it knocked me down, but I’m going to keep coming back up. And this campaign is all about, to me, is about fighting for everyone in Pennsylvania that ever got knocked down, that needs to get back up, and fighting for all forgotten communities all across Pennsylvania that also got knocked down that needs to keep get back up.”
But answering questions was where he really struggled.
“We all have to make sure that everyone that works is able to,” he said. “That’s—that’s the most American bargain, that if you work full time, you should be able to live in dignity as well true.”
Are you following? It gets worse. . .
. . . In the end, this was unlike any other debate I’ve ever seen. It was abundantly clear that John Fetterman’s cognitive impairment was an obstacle he couldn’t overcome. Despite the accommodations made for him, it was questionable whether he could comprehend speech, and he clearly couldn’t even speak coherently most of the time. In contrast, Dr. Oz was polished, no doubt benefiting from his years of experience as a television personality, but he was articulate when it came to discussing the issues. I can’t imagine that even Democrat voters who watched that debate felt confident that Fetterman can do the job.
I understand Lumpy actually started yelling at Oz as he was answering a question. Ugh. Seriously, whatever one’s trepidations about Oz, and for me it’s his past association with Oprah Winfrey, the woman who helped foist Barack Obama on us, Fetterman is an absolute non-starter on every level. His answers made even Joey Choo-Choo’s sundowning episodes seem like lectures from Dr. Bronowski in comparison. That alone should be a deal-killer even for the lowest of low information voters.
Elsewhere, Lee Zeldin also seemed to seal the deal, or at least handily defeated a stammering, nervous Kathy Hochul in the New York gubernatorial debate. Worst line of the night, among several was this glittering jewel of aloofness:
“We’re halfway through the debate, and she still hasn’t talked about locking up anyone committing any crimes,” Zeldin said, to which Hochul responded, “Anyone who commits a crime under our laws, especially with the change we made to bail, has consequences. I don’t know why that’s so important to you.”
Ask the scores of people being beaten, raped, robbed, sucker-punched, stabbed in the head with garden shears and shoved onto subway tracks. Hell, ask Zeldin’s daughters who were home alone when bullets whizzed by in an apparent gang-related shooting right outside their freaking house! This wax-works slag and everyone who backs her needs to be dumped, now and forever. I hope my erstwhile Empire Staters and especially New York City neighbors wake the hell up.
Ditto the rest of the nation.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Six years later, the Biden [junta’s] willfully malicious reign has vindicated the overall accuracy of Mike Anton’s analysis.” Biden’s Destruction of America Vindicates Mike Anton’s 2016 “Flight 93” Essay
- Naomi Wolf: “I believe that this is a dark time for America: because banana republics will ‘banana republic.’” The Dangers of Disregarding the Tradition of Executive Privilege
- Lloyd Billingsley: “And the next earthquake could send it all crashing down.” The Commie Bridge Is Here in California
- Daniel Greenfield: “Everything that progressive fascists believe is now an official fact.”Credentialism, Crisis and Censorship: How the Left Eliminated Debate
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- The paranoia: “Right-wing extremists already have a plan to literally steal the next presidential election and they’re not making a secret of it.” Failed Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton Warns GOP has Plan to Steal 2024 Election
- “And now twice as dangerous, according to Joe Biden!” Now We’re “Mega” MAGA Republicans
- “Swatting involves tricking police or an emergency response team into going to a person’s house to deal with a supposed emergency or serious situation.” Marjorie Taylor Greene Says She Was Swatted SIX TIMES
- What preserving “democracy” means for Boot and the rest of the left is preserving the unchecked power of Democrats. Don’t be fooled into thinking otherwise. Max Boot Immediately Regrets Arguing That ‘Democracies Die’ When People Participate in the Democratic Process
- David Harsanyi: “‘Save Our Democracy’ is the new ‘Russia Collusion.’” Democrats: The Only Way To Save Democracy Is One-Party Rule
- Margot Cleveland: “Monday’s decision probably won’t stop the Biden DOJ’s abuse of power, but the Eagle Forum and Southeast Law Institute’s victory is proof the battle can be won.”Judge Strikes Biden DOJ’s ‘Burdensome’ Bully Tactics Against Opponents of Trans Surgeries for Kids
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “If you understand what it’s for and how it functions, it’s apparent that Biden is despoiling a national treasure and taking our security with it.” Biden Is Destroying Our Strategic Petroleum Reserve
- Nearly a year and a half ago, the IEA recommended that no new oil or gas facilities be constructed worldwide as part of a proposal to achieve net zero carbon emissions by 2050. Despite this, amid an ongoing energy crisis prompted by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine which Birol described as “truly global,” he expressed disappointment Tuesday in the decision by OPEC and its allies, known as OPEC+, to cut oil production by 2 million barrels per day, according to Reuters. Energy Chief Who Pushed To Slash Oil And Gas Investments Now Decries ‘Global Energy Crisis’
* * * * *
- “At one time, 10% of plastic waste in the U.S. was recycled. But that’s when we were sending our plastic waste to China, letting the Chinese fill up their garbage dumps with our plastic.” (fuck China with the dismembered arms of Greenpeace – jjs) Only 5 Percent of Plastic Waste in the U.S. Was Recycled, Says Greenpeace
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “81 percent of Republicans said that high food and consumer goods prices were very concerning, while 66 percent of Democrats agreed. Other economic issues that were very concerning to American voters include gasoline and energy prices (69 percent) and the cost of housing (60 percent).” Survey: 73% of Americans Are ‘Very Concerned’ over Inflation
- “With mortgage rates at their highest level since 2002, current homeowners are unlikely to purchase a new property unless out of absolute necessity, said Shepherdson, according to CBS News.” The Housing Market is About to Fall Off a Cliff, Economist Says
- “A significant number of families plan to skip their holiday meal altogether.” November Surprise: There’ll Be No Thanksgiving For Some
- “My belief is that, no, I don’t think this is an intentional, nefarious Dr. Evil-type plot. But if this were a scheme to burn down the village in order to rebuild it, Biden and his [junta] are doing a great job of it.” (ever hear of Cloward-Piven, Snooks? – jjs) Biden’s Destroying the Economy. Is It Intentional?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Giammattei told the DCNF that he’d requested that the Biden [junta] move its deportation planes and buses to Guatemala for the country to use in returning illegal migrants to their home countries before they reach the U.S. He said it would save the Biden [junta] hefty costs of such large migration waves and allow migrants from far away places to go home immediately.” Guatemalan President Says Biden Junta Refused to Help Him Deport Illegal Migrants Bound for the US Border
- “Illinois, Washington, D.C. and New York City declared states of emergency over Latin American migrants arriving in their cities in recent months, tensions erupted in New York City’s government over their handling of the crisis and several liberal enclaves began preparing for an influx of migrants out of fear they may be the next destination for migrants being bussed out of Texas.” Dem-Led Cities Melting Down Over Migrants as Border Encounters Surge To Record High
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- The health commissioner “acted beyond his authority” by issuing an indefinite vaccine mandate rather than a temporary one, according to the court. Court Orders New York City To Reinstate Unvaccinated Employees, Give Backpay
- “The vaccine works! And it’s totally safe!” CDC: “Suffer the Little Children”
- “The organization’s most important service however is the spreadsheet it maintains that carefully outlines the [Chinese] COVID mandate policies of hundreds of colleges. Students and parents can use this to quickly determine which colleges are not mandating the jab.”Pushback: Nationwide Group Fights University Blacklisting of Those Who Refuse Chinese COVID Shots
- “Now that some sanity has returned to public health, we can have a sensible discussion about [Chinese] COVID.” (who’s this “we” they refer to? – jjs) Chinese COVID: Just Another Flu
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- “Franken-Pox: The goal is to swap genes between two currents stains & will attempt to make currently dominant clade more lethal.” (hat-tip commenter MTF who says “not satisfied with the slow progress of the Biden Apocalypse, the US government is putting it all into higher gear.” – jjs) Franken-Pox: Government Lab in Maryland Plans on Blending Monkeypox Strains
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- The shooter is black, which means the story will either die or be used only as a call for national gun confiscation, as well as a condemnation of “white supremacy.” St. Louis School Shooter Orlando Harris Pictured in Eerie Yearbook Photo as New Details Emerge
- Even the suspect’s family had had enough of him before his latest arrest. “(T)hey were so fed up with him, they posted signs banning him from their home.” NYC Subway Shove Suspect Lamale McRae Had Over a Dozen Arrests and Did Time for Attempted Murder
- “I know where the bodies are buried.” Iowa Woman Claims Dad Was Ruthless Serial Killer Who Killed Nearly 70 Women
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The Alex Jones case and our ‘cold’ information war.” It’s About Power
- “The MSM is no longer a purveyor of truth, but rather a developer of narratives – and they’re shameless about it.” The MSM Threatens Democracy
- “One might hope the anti-Trump partisans at Fox News would be vetting the witnesses for their side with a bit more care. But that would require professionalism.” Professionalism Deniers at Fox News
- John Stossel: “A close look at what Netflix is paying Barack and Michelle millions of dollars for.” Netflix Obama Propaganda
- “While the sales code itself might not be dangerous, the way gun control advocates want to use it certainly is.” Big Banks and Credit Card Giants Just Greenlit a Plan to Track Your Gun-Store Purchases
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “University of California, Berkeley Professor Elizabeth Hoover published a statement on her personal website stating that she had inaccurately identified as a member of the Mohawk and Mi’kmaq tribes throughout her entire life and professional career. Hoover attributed her inaccurate identity to family lore passed down from her parents.” Self-Described Native American Prof Admits She Has No Proof of Native American Ancestry
- “It threatens to upend our nation’s academic dominance.” What the Firing of an NYU Professor Says About US Universities
- “Confronting the Left’s maze of linguistic distortions.” No, Professors, White Students Are NOT Inherently Racist
- “Findings cast doubt on effectiveness of Democrats’ abortion-centric midterm messaging.”It’s the Economy, Stupid: Abortion Is Seventh-Ranking Issue for Hispanic Voters, New Poll Shows
- “A freshman state representative in Illinois is working to enshrine access to on-demand abortion in state law.” Illinois Bill Would Allow Residents To Manufacture Unlimited Embryos And Destroy Them All
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The Electronic Registration Information Center is one of the most powerful tools for mass voter registration and turnout in the country.” The Left’s Taxpayer-Funded Voter Registration Machine
- “More than 3.1 million New York voter registrations are missing crucial personally identifiable information (PII), according to U.S. Reps. Claudia Tenney and Elise Stefanik, both Republicans from New York.” New York GOPers Demand Elections Board Clean Up Voter Rolls Inflated By 3 Million Voters Missing ID Info
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “A reflection on the turning points.” The Golden Age for Jews in America: Coming to its End?
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Dem governor lauds ‘historic’ investment after similar funding went to failed companies.”Michigan’s Wretched Whitmer Directs $236 Million to Electric Battery Exec Who Has Already Lost Taxpayers Millions
- Michael Goodwin: “In an election where voters all across the spectrum demand big changes, any hint that you are satisfied with the status quo is a loser, and that’s why she failed.”Fired-Up Lee Zeldin Brings the Fight to Gov. Hochul, Decisively Wins Only NY Governor Debate
- “If ever there was a year for a Republican to win statewide election, 2022 would be it.”Kathy Hochul on the Ropes in New York
- “The trouble for Fetterman started while responding to the first question when he said, ‘Hi, goodnight, everybody.’” Watch: “Lumpy” Fetterman Repeatedly Struggles in Debate with Mehmet Oz
- “In 2018, the year before Whitmer took office, there were 2,599 drug overdose deaths in Michigan, according to government statistics. That number surged in 2021 as there were 3,040 deaths related to drug overdoses, per the Detroit Free Press.” Republican Tudor Dixon Slams Whitmer, Biden Open Border Policies Allowing Fentanyl to Pour into Michigan
* * * * *
- “We’re super excited about this race. We are going to win it by more than people think.” Who is this “we” you speak of, Kemosabe? Masked Tim Ryan Holds ‘Town Hall’ with ‘Super Excited’ Crowd of . . . 19
- “The predictions present an even more optimistic situation for Republicans than Cook’s last analysis, which predicted 10-20 seat gains for the GOP. Seats with Democratic incumbents were moved from “likely D” to “toss up” in four races, and two races with Democratic incumbents were moved from “toss up” to “likely R” in this week’s analysis.” The Floodgates Just Opened for a Red Tsunami, Analysis Finds
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “The Democrat playbook is willful denial.” Inflation? What Inflation? Crime? What Crime? Porous Borders? Gas Prices?
- “The nation’s Democrat leaders believe you should vote them into power for another term at the midterm election. And like every election year, Democrats have a closing argument to motivate you to vote for them.” Behold the Democrats’ Closing Argument for the 2022 Midterm Election
- “The America First coalition has an increasing, effortless diversity that terrifies the Left.” The Broadening Pro-America Coalition
- “You could see wave after wave of public backlash against hard-left policies.” The Anatomy of a Red Wave
- “The brewing battle for greater parental rights in Michigan is reminiscent of what happened in Virginia last year.” Can Concerned Parents Turn Michigan Red This November the Way They Did Virginia?
- “Republicans eye pickup of a congressional seat in a deep-blue New England district.”Seeing Red in Rhode Island
- “House Majority PAC is seemingly giving up on [Mike] Garcia’s district with less than three weeks until midterms by canceling $2.2 million in television reservations.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi-Aligned PAC Pulls Millions Out of Deep Blue California District
- “When I drive through Portland, I’m scared.” Oregon Voters Say They’ve Lost Patience With Democrats
* * * * *
- “I was told, ‘Marjorie, when you get to D.C., they are going to come down on you. It’s going to be like hot fire raining down on you.’” Good Trouble: A Sitdown with Marjorie Taylor Greene
- “If they can coalesce into a united movement, it would inevitably grow to rival America’s ruling elites in political power.” America’s Brilliant Political Orphans
- “The upcoming midterm elections will be a test of this ancient – and vital – question.” Will We the People Step Up?
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The group of 30 House progressives, led by Jayapal, issued the letter to ask Biden to take provide a more ‘proactive diplomatic push’ to negotiate the end of the conflict with Russia. The proposal would tie military and financial aid to Ukraine.” (no blood for borscht!!! – jjs)The New Warmongers: House Progressives Withdraw Call for Joe Biden to Negotiate End to Ukraine Conflict
- “Now, as we face the prospect of new global conflict, it is everyone else’s turn to say ‘Not In Our Name.’” Whatever Happened to the Antiwar Left?
- “It is a bad colonial habit to suppose that ultimately peace depends upon the wishes of the great powers and the great powers alone, and even progressive and liberal people can fall into this colonialist reflex.” Rep. Raskin: Progressives’ Letter on Ukraine to Biden Was Result of a ‘Bad Colonial Habit’
- “Peace is hazardous to Joe Biden’s [junta] and his party’s poor chances of maintaining their congressional majorities in next month’s elections.” The Dangers of Peace in Ukraine
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “While most of the selections for Rishi Sunak’s new cabinet have consisted of establishment picks from both the Johnson and Truss governments, one choice has raised eyebrows among Westminster watchers: the re-instatement of Suella Braverman at the Home Office, the government department tasked with setting and enforcing immigration policy for the nation.” Sunak Surprises by Reinstating Mass Migration Sceptic Suella Braverman as Home Secretary
- “Weakened allies will cause increased prospects for war in Taiwan and elsewhere.” Turmoil in UK, Israel, and Ukraine Endangers All of Us
- “Robert Malley’s credibility shot, State Dept won’t say what massive protests are about.” (Jew-hating scumbag – jjs) Biden Iran Envoy on Ropes After Pro-Regime Comments
- “The changes to the party— the removal of all of Xi’s opposition along with changes in party rules— are intended to keep Xi in power as long as he wishes. Russian President Vladimir Putin has offered his congratulations to Xi on his securing a third term. The two communist nations have a strong bond, while Xi has indicated that he may cancel the G20 meeting with US [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden.” Xi Jinping Sets Stage to Be ‘Modern Emperor’ After Ejecting Competing Faction From Leadership Roles
- “After cementing his power at the party congress, Xi Jinping has shown he is willing to get what he wants by any means necessary.” 3 Takeaways From The CCP Congress Where Xi Jinping Tightened His Stranglehold On China
- “Laughing stock.” (MBS is a lurker here – jjs) WSJ Report: Saudi Crown Prince Privately Mocks Biden’s Mental Decline
- “Biden choosing to no longer list the group as terrorists removed major barriers to their funding, outraging Gulf neighbors that dealt with them as a threat on a regular basis.”Yemen’s Houthis – Who Biden Delisted as Terrorists – Threaten to Bomb Oil Tankers
- It is a biggie I guess, but meh, you kill one cockroach there are still ten more in the walls.Israel Destroys Palestinian Bomb Lab, Kills Terrorist Ringleader
- “Welcome to leftist immigration policies.” Uproar Continues in France Over Muslim Charged with Torture, Rape, Murder of 12-Year-old French Girl
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- In August, former ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley called Biden’s pullout a “slap in the face” to every combat veteran that has “left the world less safe.” (she’s a phony but she ain’t wrong – jjs) Pleas for Help From Stranded Afghan Allies Went Unread by Biden Junta, IG Report Reveals
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Affected products include Dove Dry Shampoo Volume and Fullness, Dove Dry Shampoo Fresh Coconut, Nexxus Dry Shampoo Refreshing Mist and Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo Refresh and Revive. All recalled products were produced prior to Oct. 2021 and were distributed through a number of retailers, nationwide, according to CNN.” Unilever Recalls Popular Haircare Products Over Concerns About Cancer-Causing Chemical
- “Why are so many young Americans being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s?” Senile and Lovin’ It
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Not better than GPS, obviously, but it could be quicker and eventually more accurate if SpaceX were to give the project its blessing.” Researchers figure out how to make the Starlink constellation a GPS-type constellation
- “In order for ISS to avoid one of the approximately 585 pieces of space junk still in orbit that were produced when Russia destroyed its defunct Cosmos 1408 satellite in a November 2021 anti-satellite test, engineers fired the engines of a docked Progress freighter yesterday for just over five minutes.” ISS dodges space junk from Russia’s November 2021 anti-satellite test
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The Journal of the American Medical Association, an international peer-reviewed general medical journal, published that researchers from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, reported that 1130 chest mutilating surgeries were performed on children younger than 18 years old from 2016 to 2019.” Adolescent Chest Reconstruction Surgeries Increase Nearly 400% in US: Report
- “Doing the safety assessment of histrelin acetate and leuprolide acetate that Planned Parenthood won’t do.” Reviewing Health and Safety Issues Associated With Puberty Blocking Chemicals
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Dylan is a trans TikTok influencer with over eight million followers, who documents each day since starting to transition. Starting every video with “Day # of being a girl.” In the videos, Dylan presents sexist stereotypes of what being a girl/woman is. Makeup and Tampon Companies Erase Women by Pushing Sexist Transgender White House Guest Dylan Mulvaney
- “Lex Fridman challenges Kanye West – and gets unexpected answers.” David Horowitz: “An Interview With ‘Ye’ That Illuminates Our Times”
- Dennis Prager: “That my black Uber driver turned out to be a conservative meant not that my generalization was wrong, but that I had encountered an outlier. And as I have written in the past, while not every outlier does good, virtually all good is achieved by outliers. Conversely, virtually all bad is done by the herd.” My Black Uber Driver in Philly
- Christian Toto: “Rock icon weighs in on Rupert Murdoch, hashtag activists and Che Guevara.”U2’s Bono: Capitalism Crushes Poverty
- “Authoritarians know very well what threatens their road to power.” Why the Left Hates God, Family and Country
HITHER & YON
- Jeffrey Lord: “Kathryn Adams Limbaugh and David Limbaugh’s celebration of Rush.” Radio’s Greatest of All Time: Rush Limbaugh
- David Harsanyi: “The left already argues that price spikes are beyond the control of Joe Biden, who did nothing wrong helping pump trillions into a hot economy to fund progressive hobby horses.” It’s a Myth That Hitler Came to Power Because of Inflation
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Evidence points to the Black Panthers – and the victim’s daughter says ‘I know they killed her.’” FBI Forgets Crucial Murder Case
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.