Good morning kids. Start of a new week and with the Democrats set to lose control of both chambers of Congress next week, either by a red nether hair or a once in a generation red wave wipeout, we’ve had a couple of pathetic October surprises crash and burn. The driver of this potential wipeout is the abject catastrophe of Democrat policy that has left Americans less safe and less secure in every aspect of their lives and the nation more vulnerable than ever to its enemies. If she isn’t one of the masterminds she’s one of the faces (if you could call it that) of doom directly associated with this catastrophe, and in fact, the myriad catastrophes inflicted on us for the past few decades now. I’m referring of course to Malig-Nancy Pelosi.
So with that preamble, it’s rather shocking that while she’s in D.C., some code 10 wack-a-doo somehow manages to break into her San Francisco home and attack her husband with a hammer. I absolutely deplore violence (NB, that does not mean I would not hesitate to use it personally or approve of it in justifiable defense of life, limb, property and nation). But that said, given the victim’s own lineage and especially that of his wife and her track record, vis a vis, the decriminalization of crime and defunding of police, etc., that was a central policy pillar of the Democrat Party since at least 2020, the schadenfreude of a truly psycho chicken coming home to roost is too delicious not to admit.
With apologies to Lennon and McCartney, “Bang! Bang! Marx’s hammer and sickle came down upon his head (dee-doopty doo-doo).”
Funny how the wave of violent crime intentionally unleashed on America by the Democrat-Left in the wake of the regrettable yet unsurprising death of George Floyd at the hands of police as he OD’d while resisting arrest for pushing a queer Jackson at a convenience store, is a major albatross around the necks of said Democrats going into next week. Hell, they even had the chutz-pocritical gall to blame the Defund the Police movement on the GOP!
Remember, gentle reader. This is bluer than blue San Francisco. A city that is the poster child for politically-driven decay, degeneracy and dissolution that only just recently somehow had a flash of sanity in recalling its DA, Chesa Boudin, the son of Maoist terrorist Weathermen David Gilbert, Kathy Boudin and wards of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn. This attack is directly linked to the poisonous policies of Frisco’s communist government and the (anti) American left in general. Yet, right on cue, the usual loudmouths, perverts, criminals and no-talent, washed-up degenerates come roaring out of the woodwork to blame Donald Trump and his “rhetoric” as the guilty party.
Forget what I said about deploring violence. I’m getting good and riled up as we speak as I read the bilge from everyone from Meathead Reiner to Obama to Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants.
United States Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) hit the airwaves to connect the recent assault on Paul Pelosi with “fascism” and “white nationalism.” She insists that both are now ubiquitous. And both prompt increasing politically motivated violence. (Ocasio-Cortez remains oblivious to the greatest sustained political violence in our recent history; the 120 days of Black Lives Matter and Antifa-fueled rioting, arson, looting, and mayhem of summer and fall 2020—often cheered on or defended by public officials and social media.)
The deplorable violent attack on Pelosi, husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), has been described as the logical reification of increasing bitter political discourse. Shrill accusations spread even as full details of the attack are still not known. But the general picture of the assailant is one of an unhinged conspiracy freak of all flavors. He seems to have been a lunatic, drug-crazed white supremacist and anti-Semite, a former hemp jeweler, and nudist, who was either homeless or was living in a cluttered hippie-like commune in Berkeley plastered with pride and BLM flags.
Nonetheless, almost immediately the Left has seized on the attack to blame supposed right-wing political rhetoric as the cause. . .
. . . In general, the Left has three predictable characteristics when it seizes upon pre-election news of shootings and assaults.
Violence of any sort of against conservative political figures rarely has anything to do with combustible rhetoric emanating from the Left.
When New York gubernatorial candidate Lee Zeldin was recently physically attacked on stage by a troubled alcoholic David G. Jakubonis (released into an alcoholic recovery program from police custody a few weeks after his attempt on Zeldin’s life), the media made no effort to tie the assault to politically driven rhetoric.
When Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.) was severely injured by a crazed neighbor, there was no suggestion that left-wing extremist talk, and in particular political attacks on Paul, had pushed the assailant over the edge—although there was plenty of undisguised liberal schadenfreude at Paul’s injuries. For example, in a March 2020 tweet, Christine Pelosi (Nancy and Paul’s daughter) snarked: “Rand Paul’s neighbor was right.”
James Hodgkinson was a declared left-wing political activist and former Bernie Sanders campaign worker who went hunting for Republican legislators and ended up shooting six people—among them Representative Steven Scalise (R-La.), the House majority whip at the time, who nearly died.
The media did not attempt to tie the unstable Hodgkinson to often hysterical anti-Trump and anti-MAGA rhetoric of the time. And the matter was mostly forgotten as the work of another unhinged shooter.
For the record, I think Victor Davis Hanson’s use of the word “deplorable” is not the Hillary noun/epithet but the actual adjective, but I digress. Just last week, a canvasser for Marco Rubio was nearly beaten to death for having the gall to ring doorbells in territory that Democrats declared verboten to dogs, Jews and Republicans. A couple of weeks before that up in North Dakota, a teenager was intentionally run over and killed by a man who took to heart the words of our spurious vegetable-president in front of Independence Hall who declared any Republican voter “a clear and present danger” to the nation. Do I have to mention Brooklyn subway shooter targeting Asians and whites or the Waukesha Christmas Parade racist/terrorist massacre of last year?
Until I’m blue in the fucking face:Violence is the sole purview of the American Left in attempting to advance its political goal of achieving absolute power.
And, to bookend my statement, as Ace so eloquently put it:
Our speech is violence. Their violence is speech.
Let us assume for one moment — and not only has it yet to be proven but in fact is already being disproven — that the deviant in question is a Trump fan or at the very least, not a Democrat. Has anyone on our side of the divide come out and praised this attack? Has anyone on our side called for the physical annihilation and/or murder of anyone on the Left? Has there not been a complete disavowal of this and any other act of violence committed in the name of conservative, Republican or so-called “right-wing” politics?
And please, don’t equate my reference to schadenfreude over what happened as an approval or call for more acts. They have sown the wind and are reaping the whirlwind.
Yet, with that angle covered, given how the Left is setting up a society of an elite dictator class lording over a vast population of serfs and proles, you have to ask yourself, how did this nut job manage to break in to the home of one of the nation’s top political leaders, and a leader of the approved class no less? This thing stinks to high heaven, especially so close to an election where they’re set to get wiped out. Timing is everything.
How dare you reject the Official Approved Narrative parroted by the regime media about the weird Schiff that went down at Casa de Pelosi the other night. There’s only one possible explanation, according to experts, licensed journalists, and our betters – an underwear-clad MAGA assassin from a hippie commune in Berkeley who is best known for his nudist activism broke into the oddly unguarded mansion of the Speaker of the House, a wealthy woman who has her police force and has not been shy about expounding on the perilous peril she faces from murderous insurrectionists, carrying a hammer and encountered the wide-awake Paul Pelosi, also in his skivvies, who the intruder then let go off and call the cops wherein Mr. Pelosi referred to the guy as his friend.
Look, it’s pretty clear that this was just one more Trump-inspired attack on Our Democracy, and to fail to accept this wholeheartedly is to be a conspiracy theorist who is blaming the victim and doing Putin’s bidding. It’s also racist.
That’s certainly one way to look at it. Perhaps a guy walking through San Francisco in his Fruit of the Looms with a hammer in his hand at 2 a.m. might not draw a lot of attention, but a lot of things don’t quite add up. Hey, I don’t know about you, but I have a few questions, some of which could be quickly answered with a House oversight committee deposing Paul Pelosi once he recovers and, just to be sure, sending a subpoena to Grindr. . .
. . . I somehow think the Democrats will be reluctant to help, though Speaker McCarthy should not let any Democrats on the panel in the first place as payback for the 1/6 kangaroo committee. But why not investigate? These are serious charges, albeit from unserious people. Omar, a commie ingrate whose stupidity is exceeded only by her dishonesty, could not resist trying to leverage some cheap advantage from this grody scenario, but she should have passed on strategic if not moral grounds. By trying to place the blame for this on us, she triggered the Streisand Effect just when Democrats least needed to be associated with even more weird nonsense than they are already. Blaming Republicans for what appears to many people to be a sex tryst gone sour guarantees the wrongly accused – us – are going to hammer the Democrats unmercifully about it. . .
. . . The fact is that the Official Approved Narrative is laughable, and that the opinion of most people looking at the evidence, and lack of it, is that this was likely some sort of tryst gone wrong. Can we know that to a metaphysical certitude? No, but the fact we have not seen the video or heard directly from the cops on the scene to clear up any misconceptions indicates that there probably are not any misconceptions to clear up. Guys tussling in their undies at oh dark thirty does not usually just sort of happen.
The ruling caste is hard at work trying to force us to sit there and take their abuse without complaint. They call us names, but we don’t care what they say. And if they don’t want us pushing back, they should not push us first.
“Hammer the Democrats.” That Kurt Schlichter; he kills me. So Big Paulie Walnuts smashes up his car driving drunk or drugged out and now is caught semi-nude with a live boy, probably stoned out of his gourd on crystal meth and demanding the old homo pay him his $20 for the outcall.
What’s more of a threat to “our precious democracy” (*vomit*): What happened on January 6th, 2021 or this? I say this, but YMMV.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “How digital surveillance is gaining power for the biomedical security state.” Our Digital Panopticon
- Clarice Feldman: “Why is the FBI trying so hard to keep what has been in its possession for over four years a secret?” What’s Behind the Seth Rich Coverup?
- “Even Greenpeace now admits the obvious: recycling doesn’t work.” On Second Thought, Just Throw Plastic Away
- Michael Walsh: “. . . the regulation of alcoholic beverages was returned to the states, the same philosophy behind the recent Supreme Court Dobbs decision, which contrary to Democrat propaganda did not “outlaw” abortion, but simply returned the decision-making sovereignty back to the individual states. And that may be a clue as to how we might repeal many other amendments, laws, and court decisions: by returning to federalism.” To Save America, Repeal the 18th Amendment (Again)
PELOSI GETS HAMMERED
- “The evidence will reveal the truth, the media will not (at least not before the midterms). This supposed MAGA perp ‘lived with a notorious local nudist in a Berkeley home, complete with a Black Lives Matter sign in the window and an LGBT rainbow flag, emblazoned with a marijuana symbol, hanging from a tree.’” Paul Pelosi Attack – Follow the Evidence, Not the Media Spin
- Victor Davis Hanson: “For many on the Left, what most see as incendiary and violent rhetoric is simply contextualized as the necessary talk of social justice.” Permissible and Impermissible Incendiary Speech?
- Miranda Devine: “It was a full-court press designed to flip the attack on the Speaker’s husband into an “October surprise” as Dems look down the barrel of a brutal shellacking from the voters next week. It was their last desperate effort — because they have nothing else, apart from abortion — to smear their political opponents as violent “insurrectionists” and election “deniers” who are a threat to democracy.” Biden and Democrats Spin the Attack on Paul Pelosi to Smear Trump, MAGA Backers
- “Meet the underwear-clad MAGA assassin from a hippie commune in Berkeley.” Everyone is Laughing at the Ridiculous Pelosi Big Lie
- Robert Spencer: “Will swing voters end up voting Democrat next week because they’re afraid of dangerous MAGA Republicans such as David DePape? If they do in any significant numbers, it will demonstrate once again the effectiveness of skillfully deployed propaganda and be yet another inducement for the Left to keep on lying to us, even more than they do already, in order to advance their sinister agenda. Why meddle with a formula that has been proven to be effective?” Gypsy Taub Speaks! Pelosi Attacker’s Former ‘Life Partner’ Definitively Torpedoes the Media Narrative
- “The attack on Paul Pelosi.” It Seems a Bit Odd
- “Democrats have their own craven political response to the attack on Paul Pelosi.” Dems, Media Demand GOP Call Off Campaign
- “You can’t condemn the violence unless you condemn those people who continue to argue the election was not real, that it’s being stolen, that all the malarkey that’s being put out there to undermine democracy,” he said. (go molest a tweener, you old bastard – jjs) Joe Biden: We Must Stop Republican ‘Malarkey’ That Is Inciting Violence
- “The Republican Party and its mouthpieces now regularly spread hate and deranged conspiracy theories,” Clinton tweeted. “It is shocking, but not surprising, that violence is the result. As citizens, we must hold them accountable for their words and the actions that follow.” Hillary Clinton Blames Republicans For Paul Pelosi Attack — Elon Musk Has … Other Ideas
- “Victims of violent crime who aren’t lucky enough to be married to a major political figure would also like the assurance of knowing their attackers are locked up and won’t be bothering them again.” The Underwear Attacker
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Both in its application and on its face, the FACE Act is an abuse of power by bureaucrats increasingly hostile to political dissidents.” The FACE Act Is Unconstitutional. It’s Past Time Congress Got Rid Of It
- Robert Spencer: “Stigmatizing and criminalizing all dissent.” FBI Classifies ‘Misinformation’ as an ‘Election Crime’
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Folks, this is DEFCON 1 level bad. These are not conspiracies. These are facts and plausible situations that on an individual level are bad enough, but combined will be nothing less than catastrophic for everyone.” Biden’s Diesel Fuel Crisis Worsens: Major Fuel Company Issues New Warning
- “Reversing what was perhaps the best policy of his predecessor — one which laid the foundation for dealing with the country’s long-term energy needs after years of environmentalist arglebargle — doesn’t speak well of [Rishi Sunak].” No Fracking Please, We’re British
* * * * *
- Ardern was visiting her country’s Scott Base in Antarctica to “highlight” supposed “climate change” and mark the Base’s 65th anniversary, according to Reuters. “Cooperation in Antarctica and in the Antarctic Treaty System is more important than ever as we tackle the crises of climate change and biodiversity loss,” Ardern stated. New Zealand PM’s Plane Breaks Down in Cold — as She Studies Climate Change
- A few weeks before Louisiana and Missouri announced they were pulling the plug on their investments in BlackRock, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton and 18 other state attorneys general sent their own letter to Fink. “The time has come for BlackRock to come clean on whether it actually values our states’ most valued stakeholders, and current and future retirees, or risk losses even more significant than those risked by BlackRock’s quixotic climate agenda.” States Are Waking Up to the Dark Reality Behind Financial Elites’ ESG Push
- “. . . if the attacks on Irish distinctiveness discussed above and in our previous piece about the war on Irish cattle are allowed to continue, why would anyone want to go there?” The ‘Green’ War on the Irish Nation
- “Progress in strengthening global food security cannot be made without the use of scientifically advanced and efficient GM crop varieties.” Why Are Farmers Defying Bans to Cultivate GM Crops?
- “Facts and evidence count for little. Momentum is with the madness. Revved up by countries falling over themselves to claim leadership in the renewable-energy stakes. Prognosis: negative.” Renewable-Energy Dodo Birds Galore
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The polling results are a good sign for Republican candidates as registered voters gave Republicans a double-digit advantage on who they think would do a better job of handling the economy, inflation crisis, and surging gas prices, according to an ABC/Ipsos poll from last week.” Poll: Half of Voters Say Economy, Inflation Top Issue Going into Midterms
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The pre-election poll comes after [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s deputies imported at least 3 million foreign workers, immigrants, and illegal immigrants. In 2022, for example, he imported at least seven migrants for every 10 births. Biden’s migration is unfairly pressuring down Americans’ wages. It is also boosting rents and housing prices, and is pushing up inflation for a wide variety of goods, such as used autos and food.”CBS Poll: Voters Say Democrats Favor Migrants over Americans
- “We believe that it is necessary for the United States to exercise political pressure to prevent this from happening. Otherwise, they are becoming facilitators of traffickers, a very, very lucrative business for traffickers,” Giammattei told the DCNF. ‘Facilitators Of Traffickers’: Guatemalan President Says US Needs To ‘Pressure’ Countries To Stop Flow Of Illegal Migrants
- “Yuma Mayor Douglas Nicholls said Friday that the 300,000 migrants that have come through the area this year are the real trespassers, and he didn’t see a letter from the administration to try to stop that.” Interior Department Calls Arizona Governor’s Use of Shipping Containers as Border Wall ‘a Trespass Against the United States’
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The American people should never accept the kind of draconian public health measures that proved either useless or deadly during the earlier days of the pandemic.” Never Forget the Chinese COVID Fanatics
- “A remnant of deep blue America refuses to leave the March 2020 state of emergency.” The Chinese Covid Regime Still Clings to Power
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Gallup also measured the perception of national crime increases, finding that 78 percent of adults say there is more crime in the country than last year.” Poll: Most Americans Ever Say Crime Up in Their Neighborhood
- “A poll suggests that lawlessness may be hurting Democrats in the City of Roses.” Public Safety on the Ballot in Portland
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “It can ruin your career.” Glenn Greenwald Explains Why Journalists Are Terrified To Question Paul Pelosi Narrative
- “The SFPD also says that there were only TWO people inside the Pelosi home (Paul Pelosi and DePape) when they responded, clarifying statements made at Friday’s press conference which seemed to indicate there was a third person inside the home who opened the door,” wrote NBC investigative correspondent Tom Winter on social media on Sunday afternoon.NBC News Walks Back Report There Was Third Person Inside House During Attack on Paul Pelosi
* * * * *
- Roger Kimball: “Everything about Elon Musk insults the coddled, low-testosterone consensus that has been ruining America this last decade through the promulgation of its dependency agenda.” Free Bird
- “Taking the war against censorship into one of its most consequential bastions.” Will Elon Musk Save the First Amendment?
- The Verge reported that the “directive is to change Twitter Blue, the company’s optional, $4.99 a month subscription that unlocks additional features, into a more expensive subscription that also verifies users,” according to sources and documents the publication accessed. Elon Musk To Start Charging Users High Monthly Fee For Verification, Report Says
- “If the company has lost 10% of its business in just the last few weeks because of these censorship policies, it has been hit very hard.” Paypal losing customers at an alarming rate, even as it blacklists Hong Kong pro-democracy group
- “REVIEW: Newsroom Confidential’ by Margaret Sullivan.” Bitter Clingers: How Mainstream Journalists Mourn the Loss of Cultural Supremacy
- “The constant fear-mongering rhetoric that MSNBC puts out is not meant to inform or educate Americans on the issues but to influence, indoctrinate, and radicalize” Report: MSNBC Used rhe Word ‘Fascist’ 1,614 Times in 2022
- “By interpreting Colorado’s anti-discrimination law this way, Cole essentially argued that declining to create a website celebrating a same-sex marriage is free speech while declining to create a website celebrating a specific same-sex wedding is discrimination, regardless of who requests the website design. ” The ACLU’s Interpretation Of ‘Anti-Discrimination’ Would Destroy Free Speech
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The decline in the study of undergraduate English proves the proposition that the Left ruins everything it touches.” Toxic English Departments and the Students Who Now Avoid Them
- “On Election Day, education must be an important consideration for voters.” Voting for the Kids
- “A mother voices discontent with the political tribe she once supported.” New York Democrats v. Parents
- “George Orwell predicted the kind of people leftists would raise given a chance to control our children.” They’re Turning Our Kids into Orwell’s Dogs
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Lies have become the central theme of the Fetterman campaign, starting with the claim that the candidate possesses the physical and mental capacity to carry out the basic duties of being a senator.” John Fetterman’s ‘Trump-Voting Republican’ Parents Are Card-Carrying Democrats
- “Hochul joined MSNBC with Al Sharpton to discuss the upcoming midterm elections, with Sharpton noting Hochul’s opponent, Republican Congressman Lee Zeldin, has focused on crime throughout his campaign.” (in Soviet America, TV turn off YOU! – jjs) Kathy Hochul Calls GOP “Master Manipulators,” Insists They’re Making a Conspiracy About Crime
- “We’re going to have some fun and we’re gonna raise some money tonight for the great state of Florida,” Bryan said. “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the stage Governor Ron DeSantis.” Massive Crowd Erupts As DeSantis Comes On Stage At Luke Bryant Concert: ‘USA! USA! USA!’
- “According to CBS/YouGov polling from October 12 to 14, independent voters preferred generic congressional Democrat candidates over Republican ones by 40 percent to 38 percent. However, in a second poll from October 26 to 28, independents said they preferred generic congressional Republican candidates over Democrat candidates by 49 percent to 33 percent.” Poll: Independent Voters Swing 18 Points Toward GOP on Generic Ballot
- “I cannot believe anybody would vote for these people.” Democrats Already Blaming Voters for Midterm Loss
- If we can make it there, we’ll make it (almost) anywhere . . . Washington Post: Democrats Fear Blue Miami-Dade County Is Turning Republican
- “. . . working-class voters are a much larger percentage of the voting age population as are college-educated voters. Moreover, college enrollment seems to have peaked and is now falling. That suggests that if you’re a political party, you might want to exit your positions that rely on college-educated voters and alienate working-class voters.” Dems’ Reliance on One Key Slice of the Electorate Could Be Fatal to Their Election Chances
- “Appearing on Fox News’ Sunday Morning Futures with host Maria Bartiromo, [Dan] Bolduc and [Kelly] Tshibaka were asked about snubs from the Senate Leadership Fund, a political action committee aligned with Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY).” ‘The Establishment Is Not What People Want’: Republican Senate Candidates Slam Establishment Politicians, Praise Grassroots Support
- “. . . as the midterm elections draw ever closer, the GOP is seeing some encouraging signs from early voting data. And, while early voting numbers aren’t always the best indicator of how things will really go, the trends we’re seeing this year are encouraging.” What Are Early Voting Trends Telling Us?
- “The establishment is not what people want.” Republican Senate Candidates Slam Establishment Politicians, Praise Grassroots Support
- “Smiley has gained 2 points to poll at 48.2% to Murray’s 49.4% — a statistical tie” New Poll Finds Democrat Patty Murray Only One Point Ahead of Republican Tiffany Smiley in WA State Senate Race
- “Stumbles, lies and videotape.” The Fetterman Debacle
- “If your news source is CNN, the New York Times, pre-Elon Twitter, or just about any broadcast television news network, you will see a blue wave coming.” Here’s Why I am Predicting a Red Wave on November 8th
- “Democrats will pay a price for their abusive ‘new normal.’” As Midterms Approach, Democrats Scream in Protest of Accountability
* * * * *
- “House Minority Leader Hugh McKean died in his home just days after turning 55, an aide said. No cause of death was provided. . . In a Twitter post announcing McKean’s death, Colorado House Republicans said he was ‘fiercely passionate about serving the great state of Colorado and will be missed dearly.’” Colorado GOP Official Dies Suddenly at 55
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The Kremlin earlier in a more broad accusation pointed the finger at NATO countries, including Britain, saying that NATO forces had conducted military exercises around the exact location the undersea explosions occurred. The accusation follows a Russian Foreign Ministry claim that NATO conducted a military exercise during the summer, close to the location where the undersea explosions occurred.” Russia Accuses British Navy Of Nord Stream “Terrorist Attack”
- “The exact scale of damage from the strike is not entirely clear yet. According to the defense ministry, nearly all of the attacking drones were destroyed by Russian forces and only one of its warships suffered ‘minor damage’ from the incident.” Russia Suspends Ukraine Grain Deal, Attributes Decision to Drone Attack on Crimea
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Authorities said the 19th-century, colonial-era pedestrian bridge over the Machchu river in the state’s Morbi district collapsed because it could not handle the weight of the large crowd, as the Hindu festival season drew hundreds of people to the recently opened tourist attraction. The bridge had been closed for renovation for almost six months and was reopened just four days ago.” Suspension Bridge Collapse Kills at Least 132 in India
* * * * *
- “Iran has been gripped by protests since the death of 22-year-old Kurdish woman Mahsa Amini in morality police custody last month.” Iranian Protesters Call for Death of Iran’s Top Leader as Demonstrations Grow
- “. . . Reuters reports that, despite the warning, confrontations between police and protesters continued throughout the country as even the youngest girls are now defying the hijab law.” Iran’s Revolutionary Guards Commander Says ‘Saturday Is the Last Day’ of Protests
- “The Mullahs dig in their heels.” Iranian Cleric Insists the Protests Will Fail
- “Right-Wing parties poised to retake Knesset as terror wave underscores the Left’s inability to clamp down on terrorism.” Terror Wave in Judea and Samaria Continues as Israel Heads to Elections
- “Polls predict another stalemate, and a sixth election coming soon.” Israel’s Fifth Election – Can a Stable Government Emerge?
- In his first words as president-elect for a third term, Lula vowed to “reconstruct the very soul of this nation” away from the small government, pro-freedom ideals of the Bolsonaro administration. Corrupt Socialist Lula Beats Bolsonaro in Brazil’s Closest Presidential Election in Decades
- “The results from Brazil show a deeply divided nation.” Lula Won, But Now What?
- “Geopolitical equilibrium in the form of a politically-divided Eurasian landmass remains essential to American security.” America’s Strategy in World Politics
- “It would be scandalous indeed if the French government were to be found in possession of Polish cultural property stolen by the Nazis.” Was the Book Macron Gifted Pope Francis Stolen?
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Lloyd Billingsley: “U.S. military rejects victims of 2009 terrorist attack for the renaming of Fort Hood.” Base Instincts
- Al-Shabab, an extremist group with ties to al-Qaida, claimed responsibility for the attack, saying they targeted the education ministry, according to AP. The group believes the ministry to be an “enemy base” backed by non-Muslim countries and “is committed to removing Somali children from the Islamic faith,” the outlet reported. Somalia’s president vowed “total war” on the militant group after an August attack on a Mogadishu hotel killed at least 21 people, the BBC reported. Car Bombings in Mogadishu Leave at Least 100 Dead, Hundreds More Injured, Officials Say
- “About something that has nothing to do with Islam.” Hamas-Linked CAIR Calls for Hate Crime Charges in Marion, Iowa
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “A conservative’s argument to stay and fight.” (nice sentiment, but effectively it’s pissing into the wind – jjs) We Can’t All Run To Florida
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Beyond the radical precedent it would set, Health Affairs‘ defense ignores a number of other differences between the Dale case and this one. Meet the Left-Wing Health Group Citing the Boy Scouts of America To Justify Excluding Whites From a Prestigious Fellowship
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Stratolaunch yesterday successfully flew its giant Roc airplane with a Talon hypersonic engineering vehicle attached for the first time to its central fuselage.” Stratolaunch’s giant Roc airplane flies for 1st time with Talon engineering vehicle attached
- “This area, in the middle of the flat region the science team has dubbed Three Forks, provides a good landing place for the sample return helicopter that will fly from point to point to pick these samples up.” NASA & ESA pick site for Perseverance to deposit its samples for pickup
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “It’s okay to be a masculine girl or a feminine boy.” “Save the Tomboys”: Gays Against Groomers Takes a Stand Against the Lie That Tomboys are Inherently Transgender
- “In the post-feminist era, there is clear power and social capital to be gained by becoming a woman.” Boys Just Wanna Be Girls
- “As her body image worsened, she began using drastic methods suggested to her by the social media algorithms to lose weight. According to the lawsuit, filed with the help of the Social Media Victims Law Center in September, Instagram inserted content that focused on excessive exercise dieting into Jennay’s feed.” California 11-Year-Old Sues Tiktok, Snapchat, Meta for Her Own Grooming, Eating Disorder, Suicide Attempts
- “While other countries cheer the “transitioning” of minors, Britain stops it.” A Tour D’Horizon of the Transgender Anglosphere
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The piece even talks about ‘meddling with sexual organs’ like the current political left.” a href=”https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/10/28/revealed-atlantic-mags-stunning-sterilization-endorsement-a-limited-eugenic-program-is-warranted/”>REVEALED: AtlanticMag’s Stunning Sterilization Endorsement – “A Limited Eugenic Program is Warranted”
- “Call Jane, which was filmed last year — before the U.S. Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade and empowered states to make their own laws on abortion restrictions — is the fictionalized story of the real-life women who worked underground in the years before abortion was legal to help others kill their unborn children.: Elizabeth Banks, Sigourney Weaver Star in Film Glorifying Black-Market Abortions: “Roe v. Wade Released Women to Live Their Lives”
- “A frank study of native history requires nuance and moderation.” American Empires
- Daniel Greenfield: “What happens when life becomes one big costume party.” Every Day is Halloween Now
HITHER & YON
- “Game of Thrones prequel reminds us of power, cruelty and wealth creation.” What We’re All Missing About HBO’s House of the Dragon
- “Ayn Rand, Rose Wilder Lane, and Isabel Paterson fought valiantly against the New Deal’s redefinition of the American dream as equal access to state management.” The Modern Right’s Founding Mothers
- “What we search for lies beyond the reach of these calculations.” Do Not Be Subject to the Algorithms of the Powerful
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.