Good morning, kids. Wednesday and I guess the theme for today, and probably every day, is the usual suspects pissing on our backs and telling us it’s raining. The latest example of this is so-called “journalist” Martha Raddatz, who looks like she’s wearing a knockoff of Rashida Taliban’s coelacanth face mask belching up this madness:
In an interview with Texas Governor Greg Abbott, ABC’s Martha Raddatz stated “I don’t think I’ve ever heard [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden say, we have an open border, come on over. But people I have heard say it are you, are former president Trump, Ron DeSantis, that message reverberates in Mexico and beyond.”
Abbott was arguing that cartel smugglers and undocumented migrants know Joe Biden “supported open borders” and is failing to enforce immigration laws.
“You talk about the border wall, you talk about open borders,” Raddatz told Abbott, adding “So they [the cartels] do get the message that it’s an open border and smugglers use all those kind of statements.”
So, talking about the reality of an open border is the problem, not the actual open border.
Tucker Carlson responded to the mental gymnastics on display, noting that the border crisis is “completely ignored by the media. Except when they are forced to respond and they tell you to shut up and stop complaining.”
“On ABC News, someone called Martha Raddatz argued that actually it’s people who are against immigration who are to blame for the immigration crisis because they’re talking about it and therefore advertising it to the rest of the world,” Carlson further noted.
The disaster on the border is now of such an open and massive magnitude that it can’t be hidden. There aren’t nearly enough planes and busses to sneak the masses of illiterate third world peasantry around the country in the wee small hours, when no one is looking. So, what’s the junta to do? Lie and deflect the blame.
In another time and place, Raddatz would probably get a commendation for crafting a headline like:
“Jews to Blame for Persistent Smoke Condition Over Auschwitz”
It is crucial to remember that the erasure of our southern border, the goal of which is the erasure of the definition in legal and cultural terms of American citizenship itself, has been going on for almost 60 years. While the deflection of blame by the junta is certainly understandable, there is more than a mere nugget of truth to the contention of Republican guilt. No, I don’t mean Trump, DeSantis, Abbott nor anyone who has been screaming bloody murder about this. While the Left surely desires open borders for political ends, their confederate remora in the GOPe and Chamber of Commerce desire it as a means to obtain cheap labor here at home, regardless of the long-term and even immediate consequences to both our economy and society in general.
The late Robert L. Bartley was the [Wall Street] Journal’s editorial page editor for 30 years before stepping down from that position in 2002. On July 3, 2000, he penned a column for the paper titled “Liberty’s Flame Beckons a Bit Brighter”, which began:
As one of this newspaper’s proud little traditions, on the Fourth of July we offer an editorial salute to immigration. Back in the immigration debate of 1984, we proposed a five-word Constitutional amendment: There shall be open borders. We have repeated this periodically since under an editorial headline invoking Liberty’s torch, “The Rekindled Flame.”
As we all now know, that paper today is basically a leftist/globalist rag. But 22 years ago, before Biden, Obama and 9/11, it must have been quite a shock to read something like this in an outlet everyone thought was a legitimate newspaper. Even on it’s op-ed pages which at the time were regarded, to be charitable, as somewhat left of center, this was a head-scratcher if not a head-exploder. My how times have changed. Or what really has changed is that all the things we blindly accepted as articles of faith, that the GOP was for conservative, free market capitalism, fiscal responsibility, limited government and the defense of the realm with sane foreign policy.
And you can thank the mere presence, if not the policies of Donald J. Trump for opening our eyes to this.
To read that now, you have to chuckle a bit sheepishly then shake our heads and get angry. It’s all a lie. A fucking lie. Forget pissing on our backs. They’re gang anal-raping us and telling us it’s just hemorrhoids.
Late last night, congressional negotiators revealed the long-awaited omnibus spending bill. The mammoth legislation came in at 4,155 pages and allocated $772.5 billion in spending for domestic initiatives and $858 billion for defense.
On Monday, Politico reported that the omnibus would include provisions ending a requirement that states keep ineligible Medicaid beneficiaries on the rolls, effective April 1. Congress enacted the requirement in March 2020, and the Biden administration has continued to extend the public health emergency started by the federal government at the outset of the Covid pandemic despite President Biden previously declaring the pandemic to be “over.”
A primary reason for the constant extension of the state of emergency was to enable the government to finance an ever-increasing amount of Medicaid recipients. Expanding programs like this is one of the main objectives of the welfare-industrial complex.
The timing of this nascent “deal” seems particularly questionable. With Republicans regaining control of the House of Representatives in January, lawmakers could force votes in both chambers early next year on terminating the public health emergency. (Previously, Republicans only had the ability to demand a vote in the Senate.) Such an effort would likely force Biden to veto legislation ending an emergency for a pandemic he already called “over.”
Why would Republicans cave mere weeks before gaining an additional leverage point? The answer appears both cynical and obvious. . .
. . . By explicitly admitting the poor nature of the trade-off, the staffer in question has laid down a marker for future employment among the myriad of health care, lobbying, and interest groups downtown. Translated, the subtext of the staffer’s message might be, “Because I cut this bad deal for Republicans, all you medical provider groups got a legislative vehicle to receive the ‘sweeteners’ and other special deals you wanted in this massive omnibus bill. So please remember me a few years from now when I’m looking for you to pay me $300,000 or $500,000 per year to lobby my former colleagues on your behalf.”
That this staffer spoke to Politico — the epitome of K Street corporatism, where lobbyists pay tens of thousands of dollars annually for subscription services with the latest Capitol Hill gossip — reinforces the crony corruption behind much legislation in Washington. As cynical as it sounds, those thoughts permeate the minds of many staffers on Capitol Hill, although few would be bold enough to say as much outright.
And for those of you wondering, yes, lobbyists get paid ridiculous sums to make their pleadings before Congress. Unfortunately, taxpayers (read: you and me) get stuck with the tab for this and many other bad deals made by the anonymous staffer.
. . . it’s probably safe to assume one of the reasons Baker exited the FBI was to dodge any accountability for the FBI’s reckless and politically motivated attempt to investigate the president of the United States. Twitter was a pretty soft landing.
Or at least it was, until it was revealed that Baker, who was still employed at Twitter as of a few weeks ago, got fired after he intercepted the internal company communications Musk was giving to journalists Matt Taibbi and Bari Weiss to expose the censorship and misdeeds of the company’s previous management. Nobody has quite figured out what he was doing, but there’s widespread speculation Baker may have removed Twitter communications with the FBI or other damning info before it could become public. . .
. . . Yes, large global corporations need high-level, discreet corporate security, and potentially for benign purposes the particular skillsets that former law enforcement and intelligence personnel provide. However, the situation with Baker makes the problem plenty obvious. If you’re inclined to automatically trust the professionalism and integrity of the FBI and CIA, please have your head examined.
I want to know how many of these FBI and CIA agents are “sheep dipped.” In the intelligence world, “sheep dipping” is a term of art. It describes a tactic whereby a member of the military is “officially discharged from service” to do covert work. In secret, they are still eligible for rank promotions and military benefits.
I first learned the term from my father, because he was “sheep dipped.” He worked for the CIA in Laos in the early 1960s lead-up to the Vietnam War. He was a young Marine officer. During his year in Laos, his normal service records were replaced with records saying he was separated from the Marine Corps, to allow the government to deny any responsibility if anything happened to him. When he returned from Laos, they swapped out the files saying he’d left the Marine Corps with his regular service record, all as if nothing unusual had happened. . .
. . . Fun fact I learned earlier this year: The man in charge of CIA operations in Laos when my father was there was the legendary spymaster Ray Cline. One Kennedy assassination conspiracy theory relates that Lee Harvey Oswald, who was still serving in the Marines when he briefly defected to the Soviet Union, didn’t really defect. He was sheep dipped and working for the CIA on an intelligence-gathering mission inside the Soviet Union.
The whole crazy escapade, according to the tale, was possibly organized by Cline, the local CIA station chief at the same time and place as one of Oswald’s previous overseas deployments. For what it’s worth, Cline also happens to be the former father-in-law of Stefan Halper, the dubious paid informant who was the FBI’s source for much of their bogus Trump-Russia investigation.
In case, you’re keeping track, why yes, I did just draw a line, albeit not a particularly straight one, that connects the Kennedy assassination and the Russiagate scandal. (It would have been too digressive to mention Cline and Halper’s connections to Watergate and Iran Contra, but I think you get the drift.) . . .
. . . But the point here isn’t to offer up conspiracies about the Kennedy assassination. It’s to make the point that one reason conspiracy theories are so easy to believe is that it’s well-known the Deep-State Industrial Complex employs a lot of tactics such as sheep dipping that are expressly about manipulation and deception. . .
. . . With the exception of an under-resourced conservative media and a few independent lefty journalists such as Taibbi and Greenwald — who have dared to stay true to ideals that most of the journalists now trying to discredit them claimed to hold six years ago — no one is interested in solid evidence suggesting intel agencies have been secretly curbing Americans’ First Amendment rights, and possibly doing so to explicitly influence elections.
If there were an oven around here, I’d stick my head in it. That said, I’m at the point of wanting to shove a number of other people’s heads in it. And from both sides of that mythical aisle. Yay! Bipartisanship!
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “An academic paper explores the character and sources of black anti-Semitism.” Black America’s Anti-Semitism Problem
- “How to destroy a corporation.” The Great Reset and ‘Stakeholderism’
- “By selling out Republicans, the anonymous staffer laid down a marker for future employment among the special interest groups in Washington.” Anonymous GOP Aide Epitomizes the Swampiness Behind Congress’s Omnibus Spending Bill
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “That so few people are curious about the nexus between intel agencies and Big Tech should be a national scandal.” Are FBI and CIA Agents “Sheep Dipped” at Twitter and Other Tech Companies?
- “The bureau, above all rivals and adversaries, is the greatest single threat to free and fair elections.” Bombshells You Might Have Missed About the FBI’s Censorship and Election Meddling
- “Twitter was staffed by craven functionaries eager to please contacts and former colleagues in the national security state.” Of Course the Feds Were All Over Twitter
- “Twitter gave approval & special protection to the U.S. military’s online psychological influence ops,” wrote Fang. “Despite knowledge that Pentagon propaganda accounts used covert identities, Twitter did not suspend many for around 2 years or more. Some remain active.” Twitter Files: Company Allowed Government to Wage Influence Operations Abroad
- “Even if he steps down as the platform’s CEO, Elon Musk has already struck a resounding blow for free speech.” Cleansing Twitter’s Augean Stables
- “I will resign as CEO as soon as I find someone foolish enough to take the job!” he tweeted. “After that, I will just run the software & servers teams.” Elon Musk Stepping Down as the CEO Of Twitter, Reveals What He’ll Do Next
- “He is proving himself to be quite possibly the most refreshing force in American politics in years.” Give Musk a Chance
- “The price for pushing back on behalf of the First Amendment.” Wanted: Elon Musk for Instigating Journalism and Humiliating “Brights”
* * * * *
- “The Biden [junta’s] funding of the research comes as the White House faces growing accusations that it seeks to suppress free speech online.” Biden Junta to Drop Half a Million on Artificial Intelligence That Detects Microaggressions on Social Media
- “In its response to the Trump lawsuit, ‘the most trusted name in news’ no longer seeks to hide its true nature from its viewers.” CNN Admits to Being a Propaganda Operation
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “What can regular people do to take back their country from woke radicals? Take over local institutions, one at a time.” (before they create laws banning us from doing so – jjs)Ordinary Americans are Going to Have to Save the Country Themselves, One Town at a Time
- “Where are we and how did we get here?” Reflections on America at the End of 2022
- “The website reported that Patel and another colleague had their data subpoenaed by the DOJ at a time when committee chair Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) was questioning the role of the FBI in the ‘Russia collusion’ hoax.” Report: DOJ Obtained Email, Phone Data of Kash Patel in 2017
- “There is no chance that California’s reparations task force’s scheme can be carried out equitably, nor any possibility it will do anything but cause harm to race relations and the black community.” The ‘Reparations’ Scam
- “What happens when government not only fails to perform as expected, but its execution is inept to the point of being an embarrassment?” America’s Growing Political Impotence
- “If Mark Mellman wants to point fingers at who is responsible for the extremism in the country, he should first look at the mirror and then at the sheet of candidates he’s endorsed.” Extremism Doesn’t Matter So Long as the Check Clears
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Ten BILLION.” U.S. Postal Service to Spend Almost $10 Billion for Electric Vehicles and Infrastructure
- “This [junta] has foolishly determined to end all use of fossil fuels when that is the very thing that has made us great.” A Fool’s Game on Climate
- “European policymakers implement a carbon-taxation scheme that will drive up prices.”Inflation Fuel
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “California has passed several laws which require corporations to hire at least one director to fulfill a quota based on categories such as sex, race or sexual orientation. The appellate court rejected the California secretary of State’s emergency request to lift two injunctions issued by trial courts which claimed that the laws are unconstitutional.” California Court Blocks Diversity Quotas for Corporate Boards
- “Investors should have known that SBF’s unique personal brand was not a replacement for reliable economics and market principles.” Top Lessons Investors Should Take Away From the Collapse of FTX
- “TikTok and WeChat data are a channel to the Chinese Communist Party, and their continued presence represents a threat to national security, the intelligence community, and the personal privacy of every single American. We are taking this step today to secure state government devices and wireless networks from the threat of infiltration and ensure that we safeguard the data and cybersecurity of state government.” Gov. Youngkin Pulls Virginia From Location Consideration In Chinese Deal With Ford
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The DOJ’s request comes after Chief Justice John Roberts halted a lower court’s decision that ordered the Biden [junta] to wind down Title 42 by December 21. So now, the DOJ is asking for more time to wind down the program.” Biden Junta Asks Supreme Court for More Time to Phase Out Title 42
- “Fucking insanity.” (in this instance, it doesn’t mean sticking your dick in Joy Behar – jjs)Massive Congressional Spending Bill Says Border Patrol Can’t Spend Funds On Border Security
- “White House oversaw fiscal-year record high of 2.4 million border encounters in 2022.” (well, the cocksucker’s not all wet given the role of the CoC-suckers in the GOPe wanting cheap labor – jjs) Border Czar Kamala Harris Blames Biden Junta’s Migrant Crisis on Republicans
- “ABC News host claims that talking about the reality of an open border is the problem, rather than the actual open border.” Video: Media Blames Border Crisis On Republicans Warning That Border Is Wide Open
- “The new Congress, with the House in GOP hands, has an opportunity to do what Biden won’t: protect our borders, and end the policies that destroy communities and spread misery.” (will it do it? – jjs) Title 42’s End Postponed For Now, But Biden’s Border Crisis Remains
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Fentanyl is the deadliest drug threat facing this country,” the DEA said in a news release. “It is a highly addictive man-made opioid that is 50 times more potent than heroin. Just two milligrams of fentanyl, the small amount that fits on the tip of a pencil, is considered a potentially deadly dose.” (and it’s coming from overseas and mostly over the border, which no longer exists – jjs) DEA Counts 379,000,000 Deadly Doses of Fentanyl Seized in 2022
- “Epic, which was recently valued at a whopping $32 billion, did not comment on the allegations, but admitted that ‘no developer creates a game with the intention of ending up here.’” ‘Fortnite’ Developer Epic Games Fined $520 Million for Children’s Privacy Breaches, ‘Dark Patterns and Billing Practices’
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The California Democrat calls out the ‘intelligence community’ pandemic performance—but there’s a catch.” Schiff Storm
- “Is that harsh to say? Let’s take a look at the data.” Parents Still Masking Their Young Children Should Be Ashamed (and slapped in the face, hard – jjs)
- “Whom should we rely upon to give reliable information? We cannot be sure. The myriad of obfuscation is alarming.” Chinese COVID Revisited: Three Years In, It’s Time To Look Back
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “To placate weak-minded, demanding students, leftist academia willingly destroys the careers of people who are true teachers and mentors.” The Tragic Case of Professor Paris Svoronos
- “In California’s Oak Grove School District (in San Jose), Taunya Jaco won election. Expect to see many more candidates who are wholly in the tank for critical race theory and ethnic studies, and who are members of the educational bureaucracy, to run for school board positions.” Radical “Liberated Ethnic Studies” Team Leader/Teachers Union Member Wins CA School Board Seat (this is almost a “Water Is Wet, Film at 11” headline – jjs)
- “In other words, Adair is personally liable for his actions in violating Hening’s first amendment rights.” Pushback: Blacklisting Virginia Tech soccer coach loses effort to get lawsuit dismissed
- “School-related cultural upheaval is taking a serious toll on children. Losing a Generation(a = yet another – jjs)
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “The judge dismissed eight of the 10 claims.” Arizona Judge Allows Two of Kari Lake’s Election Challenge Claims to go to Trial
- “The Dems have figured this out but there are ways Republicans can make sure the system is honest.” In Elections, It’s Not the Votes That Count, It’s the Ballots That Count
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The move comes a day after GOP Reps. Liz Cheney of Wyoming and Adam Kinzinger of Illinois joined seven Democrats on the House January 6 Committee to recommend criminal charges against the former president.” (two years before the election, with probably nothing in there of any great shakes and with millions of supporters who could care less if he shot someone on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight – jjs) House Democrats Vote to Release Years of Trump’s Tax Returns
- “A convicted seditionist running from prison garnered almost a million votes in the 1920 presidential election.” Even if Garland is Foolish Enough to Indict Trump, He Can Still Run and Win
- “Americans were not oblivious to the larger issues.” What Did the Midterms Really Tell Us?
- Robert Spencer: “. . . But this is ridiculous.” We Knew Joe Biden Was a Big Liar
- “The corporate media’s fascination with John Fetterman’s wardrobe is deeply cynical and meant to denigrate our political traditions.” Respect for the Fetter-Drip is Disrespect for Our Political Norms
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] has taken pride in his unfailing support for Ukraine after Russia invaded, rallying American allies to their cause.” (Breitbart sounding a bit like CNN – jjs) Joe Biden Prepares to Host Volodymyr Zelensky at the White House
- Bastard. Mitch McConnell: Aiding Ukraine ‘Number One Priority’ for Republicans amid Inflation, Border Crisis
- If he’s getting the bribe, why the fuck should he come here? US To Announce $1.8 Billion In Weapons Aid for Ukraine Ahead of Zelenskyy’s Expected Visit To DC: Report
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “U.S. representatives held several rounds of indirect talks – with the E.U. acting as go-between – in Vienna, in a process that largely fizzled out in mid-September. . . But none has publicly suggested that the deal is irreparable.” (if it wipes out Israelis and Americans, it has to be saved! – jjs) Biden in November Recording: Iran Nuclear Deal ‘Is Dead, But We’re Not Going to Announce It’
- “Abu Hamid was photographed taking part in the desecration of the bodies of IDF reservists Vadim Nurzhitz and Yossi Avrahami during the Ramallah Lynching.” Notorious Terrorist Involved In Ramallah Lynching Dies in Israeli Prison, Glorified By Palestinian Society
- “The regime would rather lose than face Israel.” Iranian Grandmaster Refuses to Play Israeli and is Disqualified
- “King Charles needs to condemn the race-baiting and strip Meghan of her power by embracing the good that Western civilization has done.” King Charles Can’t Refute Meghan’s ‘Racism’ Charges Because He is a Self-Flagellating Globalist
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The lawsuit, filed in federal court on Tuesday by American victims of Palestinian terror attacks and Rep. Ronny Jackson (R., Texas), alleges the Biden [junta] is in violation of federal law for resuming U.S. aid to the Palestinian government, according to a copy of the lawsuit exclusively obtained by the Washington Free Beacon. The Trump administration froze these funds due to the Palestinian government’s financial support for terrorists as part of a program known as pay-to-slay.” Victims of Terrorism Sue Biden Admin for Sending Taxpayer Aid to Palestinians
- “The more U.S. and allied military power is based on and along these island chains, the more readily China can be contained in the western Pacific.” US Returns to the Philippines to Fend Off China
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “At the very least, due respect for Americans who elected would call for not passing a ‘lame duck’ bill just days before members fly home for Christmas and two weeks before a new Republican majority is sworn in for the 118th Congress,” the conservative members wrote. “Senate Republicans have 41 votes necessary to stop this and should do so now.” McCarthy Supplants McConnell as the Grim Reaper: House GOP Leader Joins Threats to Block Legislation from Any Senate Republican Who Votes for Omnibus
- Send Murphy overseas – across the River Styx. Dem Sen. Murphy: Omnibus Won’t Be Extraordinarily Inflationary — Much of ‘Big Emergency Numbers’ in It Go Overseas
- Millions for perverts and Maoists, but not one penny for tribute . . . Congress’ Spending Bill Contains Millions In Woke Handouts
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “This is how we will actually get commercial fusion.” Fusion Follies
- “Even as the Perseverance science team prepares to cache the ten first core samples on the surface of Mars for later pickup by a future Mars helicopter for return to Earth, they have also released the planned route they intend to follow as they drive the rover up onto the delta that flowed into Jezero Crater in the distant past.” Perseverance’s planned route up onto the Jezero Crater delta
- “Rocket Lab originally wanted to launch from Wallops two years ago, but has been repeatedly stymied by government red tape.” Rocket Lab reschedules first Wallops launch to January
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Daniel Greenfield: “The transgender movement is the end result of feminism’s hatred of women.” Feminism Killed Feminism
- “Women who reject the feminist narrative, rather than having the capacity to form their own preferences, are framed as empty vessels incapable of original thought, just waiting to be directed here and there by the Patriarchy™ – one of the many vicious ironies of feminist dogma that robs women of their agency.” Social Science Shatters Patriarchy™ Mythology: Women Prefer Male Bosses
- David Harsanyi: “Remember the good old days when we went to the dictionary for definitions and etymologies?” Why the Redefinition of the Word ‘Woman’ Matters
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- In January of 2021, a mere two years ago, Disney’s stock was riding high at about $185 per share. Then the Disney pigs targeted children with their sick grooming techniques, even in “children’s” movies, and it all went sideways. Disney Stocks Tank After Avatar 2Underperforms
- “In-N-Out’s Bible references and conservative politics generate a ‘lonely’ protest.” A Failed Burger Boycott
- Christian Toto: “Oscar winner tells Russell Brand how he saw the light on media bias.” Tim Robbins: ‘Orwellian’ Chinese COVID Rules Based on Politics, Not Science
- “Progressives criticized Ancient Apocalypse because it challenged their most basic assumptions.” (whatever you think about the subject, the presenter’s insistence on being muzzled by the establishment is dead on – jjs) “The Most Dangerous Show on Netflix?”
HITHER & YON
- “Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm wants to forgive and forget the Communist dealings of the father of the atomic bomb.” The Undeserved Rehabilitation of J. Robert Oppenheimer
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.