Good morning, kids. Thursday and all I have to say is fuck the entire GOP to hell. It’s easy to hate the Democrats, and I use that term advisedly since the members of that party are about as far removed from the concept of democracy as one can possibly imagine. Repulsive, repugnant and hateful as everyone from Bernie Sanders to Titty Caca Cortez is, I can respect them only insofar as they are upfront and honest about their positions. Sliding down the scale are the Schemers and Pelosis who parade around in the rotting skin-suit of patriotism while setting the American flag and the Constitution on fire. Still, it’s understandable.
Republicans are set to approve a massive spending bill which includes billions of dollars in funding for the FBI despite recently leaked information which found the federal agency colluded with Twitter to censor users.
The bill designated $11.33 billion for the FBI “to investigate extremist violence and domestic terrorism,” according to a summary of the bill by the House Appropriations Committee. The total is reportedly $569.6 million more than the enacted levels for the 2022 fiscal year and $524 million more than the president requested.
The FBI reportedly paid Twitter $3.5 million dollars as compensation for staff fielding the agency’s requests between October 2019 and February 2021, as was revealed during Elon Musk’s ongoing “Twitter Files” series which leaked information showing Twitter’s hand in suppressing users. The files also revealed that the FBI had close relations with Twitter staff and was involved in the suppression of the New York Post article regarding Hunter Biden’s laptop ahead of the 2020 election.
The “extremist violence and domestic terrorism” that is their prime mission is you and me and everyone who is opposed to the wanton, deliberate destruction of our nation, culture and society. Forget flying airplanes into skyscrapers or setting entire cities ablaze because “racism!” Electing outsiders who will not only keep Mitch McConnell and his ilk away from the public trough but threaten to remove the trough itself? Well, that’s positively un-American!
The FBI offered tech industry dorks the opportunity to shoot guns and kick down doors, to wield visceral power rather than just virtual power. While the tech industry influenced far more lives, the Bureau could offer something more tangible. It’s why so many of the recent FBI raids on political opponents have featured large teams of heavily armed men. Behind the body armor are ‘mall cops’ with Ivy League degrees who enjoy shooting guns and kicking down doors even though there’s no threat that they’re dealing with that requires them to be doing either one.
Looking to get a hold on the internet, the FBI recruited from the tech industry. And looking to get a hold on security, the industry recruited from the FBI with at least a dozen senior Twitter personnel coming out of the bureau. The revolving door blurred the lines between the government and the tech industry. It’s still unclear what Twitter was doing on its own initiative or at the behest of the FBI. And it’s unclear where the allegiance of FBI people like Chan really lay.
In 2017, the FBI set up a Foreign Influence Task Force in response to Hillary Clinton’s Russiagate hoax. The legal premise of FITF, charged with combating, in the words of FBI Director Wray, efforts by foreign governments to “sway U.S. voters’ preferences and perspectives, shift U.S. policies, increase discord in the United States, and undermine the American people’s confidence in our democratic processes” was dubious from the start. . .
. . . Personnel is policy. Putting Big Tech people inside the FBI would transform its worldview from law enforcement to content moderation. And moving FBI people into Big Tech would lead platforms to see everything as a threat. The hybrid entity was a paranoid content moderating monster that wielded the untrammeled power of Big Tech and the authority of the feds.
“My mission is, ‘Protect the American people and uphold the constitution,’ Chan claimed. That’s noble, but what he was doing at FITF was hacking the constitution using a back door oligarchy.
The Constitution depends on boundaries between branches of the government, between elected officials and law enforcement, between government and industry, between the media and the government, and between the publishing platforms that enable speech and the government. When these boundaries collapse, the constitution becomes meaningless, and the Bill of Rights a series of technicalities that can be violated with impunity by an oligarchy that subdivides its powers by compartmentalizing them between private and public sectors.
When the DOJ, Big Tech, the media, administrations, companies, engineers, agents, and executives all work together toward the same political goals, the constitution is a dead letter.
You should see some of the other insane garbage that is being funded in the billions of dollars. But wait, there’s more!
“As the American border collapses completely, our Congress turns its fawning attention to the Ukraine and the man our congress has been funding with the tax dollars to prosecute a war whose consequences can be more profound than most Americans understand,” Carlson said as Zelenskyy concluded his address to a joint meeting of Congress. . .
. . . “We were reminded of it today when the president of Ukraine arrived at the White House dressed like the manager of a strip club and started to demand money. Amazingly, no one threw him out and instead they did whatever he wanted. ‘American taxpayers,’ declared Joe Biden, ‘will continue to give Zelenskyy whatever he demands for as long as it takes’” Carlson said after the speech ended.
Russia invaded Ukraine Feb. 24, launching a massive attack across the latter country. Congress added $45 billion in aid to Ukraine as part of a $1.7 trillion omnibus spending bill that also prohibited United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP) from spending over $1.5 billion to “acquire, maintain, or extend border security technology and capabilities, except for technology and capabilities to improve Border Patrol processing.”
“Tellingly Biden never specified what it is, as long as it is to do what? Push the Russian army back to pre-invasion borders? Sounds reasonable. That’s what most Americans likely assume, those who are still paying attention. But that is not what Zelensky means, and it is not what he’s asking for,” Carlson said. “Zelensky is demanding regime change in Russia, just like in Iraq and Libya and a long list of other failed states, except this time in the heart of the Eurasian landmass, next door to the entire civilized world. That’s what Zelensky has called for repeatedly and every dollar we send to him goes toward that end. At this point, he’s getting a lot closer to achieving it, so what happens if he ‘wins?’ What does the ensuing chaos look like? Thought about that?”
Before delving into the potential chaos of touching off a for-real shooting Third World War, let’s look at the chaos we are already experiencing and really have been experiencing with greater pain and suffering for the past 60 years: the opening of our borders to untold millions of illegal aliens on top of millions of legal immigrants to this country without any regard for their assimilation to our culture and society.
Indeed, in the eyes of the Left that’s not a bug. It’s a feature. And those in our own erstwhile party turn a blind eye to it. A border is more than just physical and legal barriers. It’s also a strong cultural demarcation involving language, custom and lifestyles that define a nation and its people. Open borders is not just erasing a line on a map; it’s wiping out our identity, starting in the schools and going from there.
Look where we are now after the twin torpedoes of Hart-Celler in ’65 and Simpson-Mazzoli in ’86 along with the ever-leftward leaning mindset of leaders in and out of government. Hell, Mayorkas via the Kalorama Klown Komintern have essentially ordered the DHS to stand down. Now imagine what happens when the gossamer-thin fig leaf of Title 42 and any other protections are removed.
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) told Fox News’ “America Reports” on Wednesday that the United States should completely support Ukraine in its fight against Russia, because if Russian President Vladimir Putin succeeds, “the world will unravel.”
When asked to what extent he believes the United States should continue to aid Ukraine, Graham said, “Completely, all in, without equivocation. If Putin dismembers Ukraine, he will not stop, China is more likely to go into Taiwan. The world will unravel, and no domestic problem gets better here at home allowing Putin to destroy Ukraine, quite the opposite. . .
. . . Graham said he agrees that the U.S. should give Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelenskyy the long-range missiles, gray eagle drones and reaper drones he’s requesting. “I would give him the ability to dislodge Russians from his country. Right now the Biden administration has done more, and I appreciate doing more, but not the offensive capability to dislodge the Russians from the east, particularly Crimea. So the longer range weapons would hurt the Russian military more effectively. The drones would be the biggest game changer,” he said. . .
. . . “I had a resolution that passed the Senate 100-nothing, urging the Biden administration to designate Russia a state sponsor of terrorism under the law. The Biden administration has fought us at every turn. So you really want to help the Ukrainians? Designate Russia as a state sponsor of terrorism under U.S. law. That will taint the regime all over the world bigger than we’ve ever done before, and it would matter,” the senator said. Graham said that he supports the omnibus spending bill even though it doesn’t include any money for the border.
“The world will unravel” if Putin wins? “Designate Russia as a state sponsor of terrorism?” Does he not realize he’s talking about a nation that has thousands of nukes, from the size of a suitcase to MIRVed ICBMs? Forgetting for a moment that if you take Putin out of the picture, you’re not going to get a creampuff but more than likely the Russian version of General Jack D. Ripper, who’s even more pissed off that Reagan won the Cold War, but that our armed forces have been utterly demoralized and sabotaged because of “woke” indoctrination. I shudder to think what our capabilities are. Seeing Admiral Rachel Levine no doubt puts ideas into Putin’s and Xi’s heads.
Forget the world; America is unraveling before our eyes on a daily if not hourly basis. And Graham is such a phony on immigration. He’s in favor of open borders and always has been. If this jackass and his cohorts in Congress don’t Muffley us into getting our hair mussed, America itself will drown when the last vestiges of our borders are gone. It may already be way too late. If it’s not a nuclear exchange from over the DEW line, it’s Yugoslavia 2: Civil War Boogaloo.
And we’re the ones paying for it. Insult, meet injury.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “When scientists however are close-minded, the fundamental foundation of western civilization crashes.” The Wuhan panic underlines how scientists have abandoned the search for truth
- “It is nearly impossible to build a philosophy around why you should not wear suede shoes. It’s just a fact.” Suede Shoes, Common Sense, and the Failure of Philosophy
- “Despite warnings from public-health and media ‘experts,’ the seasonal return of respiratory viruses doesn’t justify the reimposition of [Chinese] Covid-era controls.” (for the tyrants it does – jjs) Ignore the “Tripledemic” Hype
- “We live at a time that is both precarious and, ironically, boring.” The Normalization of Crisis
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Daniel Greenfield: “’We’re shooting guns. We’re kicking down doors. I’m learning about the constitution. This is awesome’ . . . When the DOJ, Big Tech, the media, administrations, companies, engineers, agents, and executives all work together toward the same political goals, the constitution is a dead letter.” TwitterFiles Shows How the FBI Hacked the Constitution
- The Bureau claimed the authentic emails released by Elon Musk “show nothing more” than normal day-to-day operations of the agency, and that the release of the correspondences were “conspiracy theorists” propagating “misinformation with the sole purpose of attempting to discredit the agency.” The FBI did not specify in its response who it was referring to as “conspiracy theorists,” nor did it provide any explanation of what materials were “misinformation.” FBI ‘Responds’ to Twitter Files Allegations of Bureau Involvement in Censorship
- Aspen Digital, an arm of the liberal Aspen Institute, in September 2020 convened a working group of social media executives, journalists, and academics to develop a coverage strategy for a hypothetical “hack and dump” of Hunter Biden’s emails, according to documents published this week by independent reporter Michael Shellenberger. Think Tank Funded by Pro-Biden Billionaires Colluded With Journalists and Big Tech To Kill Hunter Biden Coverage
- “The fellowship program isn’t new — Soros has offered this funding for over 25 years. Since the program’s inception, a total of 469 individuals have received fellowships. Most of the earliest fellows involved in media went on to become acclaimed journalists across a variety of major legacy outlets.” (maybe I ought to apply, wink-wink – jjs) Nazi Collaborator George Soros Funding Criminal Justice Reform Plants In Legacy Media
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Fuck the GOP to Hell, forever. Republicans Poised to Approve Massive FBI Funding Boost in Wake of Twitter Files Revelations
- “Political motivations within senior Capitol leadership, inadequate preparation, and years of failure to implement past recommendations led to the Jan. 6 security breakdown at the Capitol.” (all the violence was perpetrated by Pelosi’s minions in the Capitol PD and FBI glowie goons – jjs) House Republicans Expose Pelosi’s Culpability In Jan. 6 Riot
- “Republican state Rep. David Eastman could be removed from office through the state’s “disqualifying clause” due to his affiliation with the Oath Keepers, whose members have been convicted for participating in the Jan. 6 capitol riots. Eastman was present at former President Donald Trump’s rally on Jan. 6 but did not enter restricted areas on Capitol grounds and has not been accused of entering the building.” ‘A Recipe for Tyranny’: Here’s Why an Alaska Lawmaker Faces Removal From Office Under the State’s ‘Disloyalty Clause’
- “Lawyers and legal scholars are aghast, arguing that the decision undermines bedrock principles of the American justice system.” (aghast is the new “shocked–SHOCKED!” – jjs)“Batshit Crazy”: Washington State Supreme Court Says Any Accusation of Racial Bias Should Lead to a Retrial
- “Our Founders obviously abhorred the tyranny of the majority, or mob rule, but that is often what we get from those who spout that ‘democracy is on the ballot.’” Orwellian Language and Democrat Doublethink
- “They make us sicker by feeding us poisonous narratives while receiving public adulation for pretending to advocate for our recovery.” Munchausen by Progressivism: The Left’s Attempt to Control Black Voices
- They’re telling non-whites over and over again that white people are not just oppressing them through police brutality but are literally poisoning the air they breathe and making them sick. It’s all lies — the opposite is true — but they just keep repeating it again and again to incite hatred against “whitey.” HHS: Whites Are Giving Non-Whites Alzheimer’s Through ‘Racism’
- “Why an ideology so graphically repudiated by history – and so bloody in its application – continues to endure.” The Persistence of the Left
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The bill will also hand out $890 million worth of taxpayer money to expand the deployment of carbon capture and storage technology, equipment that can remove fossil fuel emissions from the atmosphere.” Congress Stuffed Billions Into Massive Spending Bill to Combat Mythical/Sham “Climate Crisis”
- “That silent majority is wondering whether EVs are really OK to have as a single option. But they think it’s the trend so they can’t speak out loudly.” Toyota CEO Akio Toyoda: ‘Silent Majority’ Of Automakers Not Fully Sold On Electric Vehicles
- “The decision is based on both green justice and social justice principles, so expect failure to ensue.” California Regulators Make Controversial Move to Reduce Incentives to Homeowners with Solar Panels
- “Memo to carbon-based life forms: stop breathing.” Who’s Afraid of a Gigaton?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “On a monthly basis, sales declined by 7.7% in November compared to October, and were down 35.4% compared to November, 2021, the NAR reported. Although November was the tenth straight month of flagging sales, the median existing home sales price was still up 3.5% compared to November 2021, at $370,700, as the inventory of unsold homes fell to 1.14 million, down 6.6% from October 2022.” Home Sales Plunge In November As Housing Market Cracks Under High Prices
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] policies are a threat to job creation.” Biden Should Be Fired So Americans Can Have Jobs (the entire government must be “fired,” mostly into the sun – jjs)
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The gag order points to the possible end of Title 42, a Trump-era rule that allowed agents to turn illegal immigrants away because of the pandemic, as reason to limit information coming from the border. The Biden administration’s directive specifically bans CBP officials from sharing data with media outlets as tens of thousands of migrants amass at the southern border.” Gag Order: Biden Junta Bars Border Officials From Sharing Data on Migrant Crisis
- “Politicians who benefited from sanctuary advocacy now admit the obvious truth: Sanctuary policies are unsustainable.” Sanctuary Idealism Crashes into Reality
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Fraternal Order of Police president Patrick Yoes blames Democrat policies for crime surge.”2022 ‘One of the Most Dangerous Years’ for Police Amid Nationwide Crime Spike, Says Law Enforcement Group
- “No good deed goes unpunished.” Want a Perfect Example of Why Police Officers are Discouraged?
- “Free Beacon report earlier this year revealed $30 million Biden [junta] plan to fund crack pipe kits for racial equity.” Omnibus Spending Bill Includes Ban on Government-Funded Crack Pipes
- “If the Biden [junta] wanted to reduce the ‘harm’ associated with drug use, they would encourage people to stop using drugs.” Misdirected Compassion
- “Attacker’s son disputes the narrative.” Video: Paul Pelosi Attack Footage Played in Court, but Not for You
- All he has to do is declare himself a transgender socialist DREAMer and he gets off scot free.FedEx Truck Driver Charged With Murdering Young Girl Now Faces Child Sex Charges In Separate Case: Report
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Here it comes: pharmaceutical cabal leaders trying to get ahead of the unfolding grisly reality of ‘died suddenly.’” Pfizer CEO “Surprised” That “They” Suggested mRNA Technology in the Chinese COVID Shot
- Robert Spencer: “P. T. Barnum famously said, ‘There’s a sucker born every minute.’ Even old Barnum likely never expected that the august American Journal of Medicine would take his words to heart.” American Journal of Medicine Says a Belief in Freedom Could Be Hazardous to Your Health
- “A review of DeSantis’ public positions on the vaccines shows a full reversal that has unfolded gradually since 2021, seizing on the shots’ waning efficacy against new virus variants and portraying evolving scientific advice as deliberate deceit,” the Washington Postreported. ‘Anti-Vaxxer’: Dems, Media Pounce on New Talking Point About Ron DeSantis as 2024 Speculation Heats Up
- Gordon Chang, a veteran China analyst, said in an interview with Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R., Tenn.) published Wednesday that “it could take years” for Americans to learn the full extent of China’s role in leaking the coronavirus that caused a global shutdown and millions of deaths. Biden ‘Determined’ to Hide Chinese Coronavirus Origins, Expert Says
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “If the bill is approved, the maximum Pell Grant award would increase by 7.2% to bump the amount to $7,395 for the 2023-2024 academic year, according to a summary of the bill published by the Senate Committee on Appropriations. The amount is $100 more than what was awarded as an increase during the 2022 fiscal year (FY) and is the largest increase allotted since the 2009-2010 academic year.” Massive Spending Bill Slips In Decade-High Pell Grant Increase
- The university hid its “Elimination of Harmful Language Initiative” behind a login page Monday following widespread public criticism of its effort to purge “potentially harmful” language like “survivor,” “victim,” “blackbox” and “white paper” from university websites. In a letter posted Tuesday evening, the university’s chief information officer Steve Gallagher said the guide “does not represent university policy,” nor “mandates or requirements.” CTRL+Z: Stanford’s IT Department Walks Back Plan to Purge ‘Harmful Phrases’ Like ‘Blind Study’
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Elite university degrees certify very little. And the secret is out.” Are Universities Doomed? (let us pray . . . – jjs)
- “Why are administrators at a top-ranked public high school hiding National Merit awards from students and families?” The War on Merit Takes a Bizarre Turn
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “State lawmakers enacted a special voting-by-mail bill in 2020 in the early months of the pandemic, invoking emergency powers. The Delaware General Assembly codified voting-by-mail in June 2022 after they couldn’t get enough Republican support to change the state constitution. The legislature’s actions prompted a lawsuit by Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF).” Delaware Supreme Court Issues Full Opinion Overturning Same-Day Registration and Vote by Mail
- “I know. It’s pretty daring of Raffensperger to apply the term ‘election denier’ to a Democrat like Warnock. Doesn’t he know that the term only applies to Republicans?” When Democrats Lose, It’s Voter Suppression. When They Win, It’s — Well, You Know.
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The book is 549 pages long and has detailed endnotes. It serves both as a well-documented resource book and a useful tool for the classroom.” A Brief and Visual History ofAntisemitism is an Important Resource in Today’s Climate
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- And he will not have killed himself . . . U.S. Law Enforcement Takes Sam “Sham Bank-Fraud” Bankman-Fried Into Custody: Report
- “The groups, Protect Our Future, GMI PAC and Vote Rev PAC, may be obligated to return the money as part of the bankruptcy proceedings for Bankman-Fried’s former company, FTX, according to Bloomberg.” Dem-Aligned PACs are Radio Silent on Returning Nearly $30 Million In SBF Donations
- “People tend to blame their leaders when they lose elections, and Trump took plenty of heat after the midterms. Political pundits and talk show hosts on the right have sworn Trump off. I’m here to tell you that, no matter how you feel about Trump today, get over it.” Why You Need to Stop Worrying and Love Trump Again
- Mollie Hemingway: “Republican voters are desperately concerned about the country and are looking for bold and persuasive leadership instead of comfort with a few small, intermittent successes.” GOP Can’t Be Successful Until Mitch McConnell Is Gone
- “57.6% voted in favor of Dhillon taking over the chairmanship of the RNC, 31% voted for Lindell, 1.7% voted for McDaniel.” Ronna McDaniel Overwhelmingly Rejected for RNC Chair in Turning Point USA AmericaFest Straw Poll
- “Conservatives should evaluate and exercise government power prudentially rather than rejecting it as a matter of principle.” For Conservatives To Win, Republicans Must Get Comfortable Using Power
- “A shameful characteristic throughout his whole 52-year political career.” Our So-Called Quote-Unquote “president,” the Pathological Liar
- “Join the club. . . ” Michelle Admits She “Couldn’t Stand” Barry
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Providing assistance for Ukrainians to defeat the Russians is the No. 1 priority for the United States.” (statistically a tie with the priority of lining his pockets by royally fucking the American citizenry – jjs) Cocaine Mitch Makes It Rain on Ukraine
- “We were reminded of it today when the president of Ukraine arrived at the White House dressed like the manager of a strip club and started to demand money. Amazingly, no one threw him out and instead they did whatever he wanted.” Tucker Carlson Hammers Congress for “Fawning” Over Zelenskyy While the “American Border Collapses Completely”
- “Congress earlier this year passed $66 billion for Ukraine aid, and an additional $45 billion contained in the omnibus bill unveiled this week would bring the total to $111 billion.”Omnibus Bill Would Bring U.S. Taxpayer Funds for Ukraine to Over $110 Billion in One Year
- This fey fraudster is just itching to start a war with the Russians. Lindsay “Light-in-the-Loafers” Graham: The Only Way to Win Is to “Break the Russian Military and Have Somebody in Russia Take Putin Out”
- Over 70% vote “no.” Pre-Musk, you can bet it would be 99.9% “yes.” Elon Musk’s Twitter Poll Asks: ‘Should Congress Approve the $1.7 Trillion Omnibus Spending Bill?’
- “Despite the financial strain Ukraine has put on the United States, the swamp is ready to welcome Zelensky with open arms — and more money.” Here’s Everything Wrong With Congress’s Plan to Give Zelensky Cash for Christmas
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Perhaps Japan will become America’s first true security partner.” Better Late Than Never
- “Don’t look now, but a couple of our Latin American neighbors are not very happy each other.” No Feliz Navidad Card From Peru to Mexico
- “The Iran protests provide a vital opportunity.” Unite North and South Azerbaijan?
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- Vetting failures, as Breitbart News has chronicled, have plagued Biden’s massive Afghan resettlement operation that has seen Afghans resettled across nearly all 50 states. Chuck Grassley Blocks Republican Establishment’s Green Card Giveaway for Biden’s Afghans
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Top Republican demands assurances from Biden [junta] over base on Diego Garcia.” Alarms Sounding Over British Return of Indian Ocean Islands, Including One with Important U.S. Naval Base
- “’Just in time’ production may make sense for civilian industry but it is imprudent to believe that we can determine just exactly ‘how much is enough’ in wartime.” Ukraine Highlights Lessons for the U.S. Defense Industrial Base
- “Amazon has it all. Books. Clothes. Chinese surveillance cameras implicated in human rights atrocities. . . ” The United States Blacklisted This Chinese Company for Human Rights Atrocities. You Can Still Buy Its Cameras on Amazon.
- “What’s wrong with this picture? Everything.” Why is an Afghan Muslim Rapist Given Police Protection in Germany?
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Title 42 is an immigration policy that makes it easier for the federal government to send border crossers back to their native countries. Initially implemented by former President Donald Trump at the start of the pandemic, a federal judge recently ordered President Joe Biden’s administration to phase out the program by December 21.” Omnibus Stalls as Title 42 Amendment Causes Major Problems, Senators Begin Discussing Short-Term Funding Bill
- Detecting something “fishy,” Bishop noted that the word “salmon” appears 48 times in the bill, which included a $65 million commitment to Pacific coastal salmon recovery. He also found $3 million for bee-friendly highways. Pork, Parks, and Woke: All He ‘Fun’ Features in $1.7 Trillion Omnibus
- “Roberts’ failure to publicly identify the Dobbs leaker has allowed Democrats to foment conspiracy theories about his colleagues.” All I Want for Christmas is Justice for the Dobbs Leaker, But John Roberts is Gifting Leftists With Conspiracy Theory Fodder Instead
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “More fallout from pandemic restrictions and [Chinese] covid paranoia.” ‘Tripledemic’ Leading to Shortage of Children’s Pain Medications
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “According to a Ukrainian official, the Ukraine has worked out a method to pay for another 10,000 Starlink terminals by obtaining funding from several European nations.” SpaceX and the Ukraine resolve funding issues for Starlink terminals
- “Though Juno’s higher resolution pictures revealed many new details when compared with the Voyager-1 images from four decades earlier, the scientists found no changes.” The same region on Ganymede, as seen by Voyager-1 in 1979 and Juno in 2021
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Terry Jeffrey: “. . . driving America away from a society based on objective truth — where a boy is a boy, for example — toward a society where what we pretend is true depends on what those in authority demand.” The Transgender Trajectory
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Dennis Prager: “On the Left, it is a grave sin to abuse the Earth. Not one’s parents.” Why Many Conservatives Won’t Be with Their Children or Grandchildren This Christmas
- “Nonprofits’ increasing obsession with diversity, equity, and inclusion complicates the worthy practice of year-end charitable donations.” Hand Over Your Money and DIE
- “Confronting the nihilistic call to rid the world of family.” A Blueprint For a Genocide of Existence
HITHER & YON
- “An 88-year-old French man somehow walked into a hospital with a WWI artillery shell sticking out of his keister. The unfired round is eight inches long and more than two inches wide.” Bombs Away! 88-year-old Man Has WWI Cannon Shell Removed From His Rectum
- “A sense of wonder, if truly understood, is a source of joy and gratitude. It is Frank Capra’s understanding of gratitude that holds the film’s theme together in It’s a Wonderful Life.”Forgotten Man No More
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.