Good morning kids. As the race to see who wins between the outbreak of World War 3 and complete societal collapse continues, this, for lack of a better word, “thing” happened yesterday in the trivial (by comparison) matter of the persecution via prosecution of the junta’s bête noire.
“Jury in Georgia Trump Inquiry Recommended Multiple Indictments, Forewoman Says,” The New York Times blared with its midday breaking news headline on Tuesday. But it is what followed that revealed the real story: that the grand jury recommended bogus charges based on the Fulton County district attorney’s misrepresentation of evidence.
“We definitely started with the first phone call, the call to Secretary Raffensperger that was so publicized,” Emily Kohrs, the forewoman of the special purpose grand jury said, noting that prosecutors played the recording for jurors the first day. “I will tell you that if the judge releases the recommendations, it is not going to be some giant plot twist,” Kohrs continued. “You probably have a fair idea of what may be in there.”
Yes. Yes, we do: bunk. . .
. . . as I’ve been forced to detail time and again because the corrupt media continue to lie about the conversation, the transcript of the call established that Trump “did not request that Raffensperger ‘find 11,780 votes.’ Period. It never happened.” Rather, during that “telephone conversation between Trump’s legal team and the Secretary of State’s office, Trump’s lawyer explained to Raffensperger that ‘the court is not acting on our petition. They haven’t even assigned a judge.’”
And it was because the Fulton County judge responsible for assigning a judge to hear Trump’s election lawsuit — ironically, the same Judge Chris Brasher who authorized Willis’ special purpose grand jury — held up his legal challenge that Trump’s legal team reached out to Raffensperger, requesting the secretary of state’s office investigate the evidence of widespread violations of election law.
The transcript of Trump’s call with Raffensberger confirms this fact, with lawyers for the then-president ticking “off the numerous categories of illegal votes of which they had concrete evidence — some 25 categories.” Here, the DA appears to have pushed a second falsehood, with Willis reportedly asserting in a subpoena that during that call, Trump’s lawyer, Cleta Mitchell, “parroted claims of voter fraud.’”
Mitchell did no such thing. She was not pushing claims of voter fraud but instead wanted the secretary of state’s office to investigate violations of Georgia election law.
The estimable Margot Cleveland completely dismantles the whole thing bit by bit in methodical fashion and her reportage is worthy enough for you to spit back word for word at any Lefty true believer. Not that they’d listen.
But the mien of this Emily Kohrs meesekeit, kind of like Margaret Hamilton but orders of magnitude fuglier, and more importantly the attitude that she can just spout off to the propagandists without any fear of backlash is just staggering. Mind you, this is Fulton County, which ain’t exactly a bastion of reasonable thinking Americans but the place where the toilet flooded the vote counting centers in six different states on Election Night 2020. Now extrapolate the potential jury pool from there to the one in D.C. where the J-6 political prisoners await trial and I think you get the picture.
“Democrats are using the legal system to stop a presidential candidate from running for president,” Carlson, a Daily Caller co-founder and honorary member of the Daily Caller News Foundation board, said. “Now, you don’t have to love Trump – it doesn’t matter. If you believe in our system and want it to continue, you should be outraged. But nobody is saying anything so far as I can tell.”
Emily Kohrs, the forewoman of a special grand jury that investigated the former president and his allies for their efforts to contest the 2020 presidential election’s result, gave multiple interviews on cable networks, including CNN and MSNBC, saying she anticipated indictments to result from the probe and expressing excitement at the possibility of confronting former President Trump.
“Grand juries are supposed to be done in secret. She’s obviously blown through all of that,” Charlie Hurt, opinion editor at The Washington Times, told Carlson. “It raises questions, gee, what else is going on in secret if this is the sort of thing that you wind up with?”. . .
. . . Kohrs’ media tour prompted backlash from across the political spectrum, including CNN and ABC’s “The View,” whose co-hosts fretted that Kohrs may “destroy” the case against Trump.
“In a normal country, in a democracy, you let voters decide whether you want him to run the country again,” Carlson said. “But no, partisan prosecutors at all levels, state and federal, are trying to prevent him from running for president again. Everyone knows this, no one every says it, but it’s true, it’s happening.”
I’m getting to the point of wanting to punch a freakin’ wall when anyone, especially someone like Carlson, even uses the word “democracy” other than to mock its misuse and abuse. That said, we are not a normal country. Certainly no longer a sane United States of America. The sad news is, per my earlier jury pool reference, coupled with hacks-in-black like Emmett Sullivan and Amy Berman Jackson, can Donald Trump ever get anything even remotely resembling a fair trial outside of perhaps Oklahoma, let alone Fulton County or D.C.?
The “charges” against him here as well as what that J-6 committee and three separate sham-peachments brought were a farce of a joke of two yucks of a guffaw of a chuckle. But, all things considered, none of this is a laughing matter. It is deadly serious. From temporarily stopped Ministries of Truth disinformation boards, to blut und ehre laws from Sheila Jackass Lee (translated from German into Jive) to coercing and/or incentivizing private sector businesses to persecute political wrong-thinkers where the government is still barely prevented from doing so, yes, Tucker, this is hardly a normal country. A normal, totalitarian socialist “Democratic” People’s Republic, but no, not normal by any stretch of the imagination insofar as we have known it. Or imagined it to be.
When the Consumer Financial Protection Board (CFPB) was formed in 2010 — one of Barack Obama’s efforts to “transform” America — it was thought that the way it was set up, it would have virtual veto power over consumer credit.
Those fears were justified until several tweaks by Congress during the Trump administration, and a critical Supreme Court case diluted the power of CFPB to micro-manage loan approvals and stock trades.
But that didn’t stop the CFPB from trying to meddle in loan applications. One such case involved a radio talk show in Chicago about real estate. It was, as Forbes describes it, a “free-wheeling” discussion of the loan business and whatever else the panel participants wanted to talk about.
The CFPB decided that the radio station and the show’s sponsor, Townstone mortgage, violated CFPB rules against “discrimination”. . .
. . . What’s truly chilling is why the agency thought it had the authority to try to punish Townstone.
The CFPB argued it had broad administrative authority going beyond the words of the federal equal credit opportunity law. The court said no. The court said that if Congress had intended to empower the CFPB to guard against “discouragement” of credit applications, Congress would have said that. And it didn’t. It just prohibited discrimination against “applicants.”
“Beyond the words” of the law? The court slapped them down, concluding that the regulation itself exceeded CFPB’s authority. Thus CFPB couldn’t rely on it.
The CFPB is still a nightmare, even if some of its power has been stripped.
Recall that this politburo, the sick brainchild of Elizabeth “Fauxcahontas” Warren, was designed to be unaccountable, its directors above oversight and its funding independent and not subject to Congressional approval. Essentially, it was a way to hand over total control of the economy to the government, making us a de facto communist country. All without the Bolsheviks storming the Duma and firing a single shot to do so. Mercifully, last October the Fifth Circuit found that the funding mechanism was indeed unconstitutional but in digging a bit there is a hot link from just two days ago that a ruling for a petition of certiorari from the CFPB to SCOTUS seeking to overturn the Fifth Circuit ruling has yet to appear.
When you’re dealing with trivial bullshit like America itching for World War 3, toxic waste disasters from government incompetence and corporate/government corruption (hello, Norfolk Southern, Larry Fink and . . . . Whitmer?!), the sexualization/mutilation/brainwashing of our children and the erasure of our borders and heritage, something like this just gets lost in the sauce.
Immediately after his inauguration on January 20, 2021 Joe Biden, signed an executive order placed in front of him directing the federal government to “…pursue a comprehensive approach to advancing equity for all.” On February 16, 2023, he signed a follow-up executive order mandating that all federal agencies create teams and annual plans to insure equity within all government agencies and to utilize government programs to compel equity within the private sector.
The use of the word “equity” is a deliberate attempt to hoodwink the American public, who are fully are on board with a similar-sounding word “equality.” Equity, unlike equality, isn’t equal access to opportunity or equal protection before the law. Equity, per the American Marxists, is the redistribution of societal status, legal protection, and economic goods (i.e., jobs and material possessions) in accordance with their politized assessment of disadvantages and demographics.
Equity, in the Marxist context, requires a clearly defined villainous group, and not coincidentally a political adversary, in order to manipulate the masses into believing that they have the best interests of the people at heart. But first the population has to be segmented or tribalized and then indoctrinated into believing they as distinct groups have been and continue to be victimized and, thus, deserving of equal outcomes as merit or ability is immaterial.
Race is the most obvious segregator, but as 72% of the population identifies as white other categories have to be added to the oppressed list. Women are an obvious segment to fragment and indoctrinate, as they account for 51% of the population and while only 4.5% of the citizenry, the LGBT community is a natural to be included on the oppressed list.
That leaves America with a defined oppressor class that is the undisputed villain and the Marxist’s primary political adversary: White, heterosexual men. In 2016, 72% of White men without a college degree voted for Donald Trump. Thus, the Marxist-controlled Democrat Party reprised the century-old playbook of exploiting class conflict they instigate in order to ostracize political opposition and seize power in perpetuity. . .
. . . What is the Biden grand strategy, beyond demonizing this group and imposing quotas not only in the federal government but browbeating private industry to do the same? As the goal is to force American society to grant employment, benefits, and status based on demographic statistics, where and who are the replacements to recast, for example, electricians, plumbers, and carpenters from 84% White, heterosexual males to 34% in order to achieve “equity”. . .
. . . It is absolute folly to believe that just because someone may have the correct skin color or sexual orientation or is a member of a state-approved oppressed group, they are qualified to do any of the jobs in the chart above. These are occupations vital to a nation’s well-being and future. Unskilled and untrained replacements in so many critical fields will relegate a people and a country to irrevocable downfall.
We mentioned this on the last podcast, but it’s worth repeating. With just this garbage alone, Xi and the Chi-Coms are laughing their asses off. They’ll take over the world without even firing a shot.
America is becoming Fetterman’s lump with Kruschev’s shoe beating the shit out of it.
FOLKS . . . I truly hate doing this but it’s kind of a necessary evil. Would you please consider hitting our tip jar? It takes quite a bit of time and effort to put these columns and podcasts together for you. As always, whatever you can spare is truly appreciated in keeping the lights on and just knowing that it’s worth the effort. Many thanks as always.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The longer this preview war goes on, the sooner will follow the nightmarish main attraction.” The Ukraine War’s Prelude to What?
- “What is the Biden grand strategy, beyond demonizing White, heterosexual males and imposing quotas not only in the federal government but browbeating private industry to do the same?” Biden’s Wonderful World of “Equity”
- “Reflections on our 39th president.” Jimmy Carter’s Last Hurrah
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “While a town in Ohio is suffering a major environmental disaster, the nation’s leadership flees the country to support their globalist agenda.” America’s Leaders Have Failed the Country
- “With U.S. concerns aired this week that China may provide “lethal aid” to Russia’s war on Ukraine, and amid signs of a deepening Russia-China-Iran collaboration in the economic, military, and diplomatic spheres, the remarks by the then-ranking member on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee are worth revisiting.” Biden in 1997 Scoffed at Idea That NATO Expansion Could Push Russia Closer to China and Iran
OHIO DERAILMENT, TOXIC CHEMICAL DISASTER
- “We’re like a third world nation.” (this on top of election rigging, Mr. President – jjs) Trump Hammers Pete Buttigieg Over Handling of Toxic Train Derailment
- “We can’t sit back and watch adults and children sicken and die—perhaps years down the road—all because we don’t want to make the EPA, pathetic Pete, and the Biden [junta] look bad.” Are People Suffering Because We Don’t Want to Piss off the Feds?
- The video of the interaction prompted outrage among conservatives on social media, with some suspecting Buttigieg’s asked for Tear’s photo to keep her on a “list” of journalists critical of the Biden [junta]. Kitty Has Claws: Peter Puffer Buttigieg Snaps at Reporter Who Presses Him over Ohio Train Derailment
- “Joe Biden helped save the auto industry, which helped revitalize the economy of the Midwest,” states a February 2020 Biden campaign ad. “Pete Buttigieg revitalized the sidewalks of downtown South Bend by laying out decorative brick.” FLASHBACK: Biden Warned Us That Mayor Peter Puffer Wasn’t Ready for a Big Boy Job. Then He Gave Him One.
- “After Taer once again pressed Buttigieg to offer a message to Ohioans, the former mayor of South Bend, Indiana, made it clear he was not interested in addressing crises that fall under his jurisdiction while off the clock.” Buttigieg’s Message To East Palestine Residents in Ohio: “I’m Taking Some Personal Time”
- In a statement, DeSana said that the corporate welfare handout from Whitmer would be “particularly egregious” in light of Norfolk Southern’s recent disasters. Michigan Gov. Wretched Whitmer Trying to Give Norfolk Southern $15 Million in Taxpayer Funds
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Affirmation Generation: The Lies of Transgender Medicine, a new film created by self-described “lifelong, West Coast Liberal Democrats,” has been wiped off the video-sharing service less than four days after its online release. The documentary explores the potential dangers of the model of healthcare that “affirms” both children and adults in their transgender identities with powerful hormones and irreversible surgeries rather than noninvasive treatment options.” Vimeo Deplatforms Another Documentary Critical Of ‘Gender-Affirming Care’
- Translation: “I’m sorry I didn’t try harder to lie with more cunning.” MSNBC’s Mitchell: I Was ‘Imprecise’ to Claim DeSantis Didn’t Want Slavery Taught in Schools
- “The CFPB is still a nightmare, even if some of its power has been stripped.” Federal Court Rules CFPB Can’t Ban Bad-Mouthing High-Crime Minority Neighborhoods
- “James O’Keefe seems to be out at Project Veritas and this doesn’t seem to be going well for the organization. . . ” What on Earth is Going On at Project Veritas?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “I was asked in the press about these tapes, and I said they do belong to the American public. I think sunshine lets everybody make their own judgment.” Kevin McCarthy Breaks Silence On Giving January 6 Tapes To Tucker Carlson
- “The Electronic Privacy Information Center reports that [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden has approved an executive order directing federal organizations to create an annual ‘equity action plan’ to support underserved communities. The order instructs organizations to use AI in a way that promotes equity and complies with the law. The decision has caused debate, with opponents expressing concern about the development of woke AI that encourages racial animosity and discrimination.” Joe Biden Releases Executive Order Promoting Woke AI
- “Today, the city agreed to settle a lawsuit in federal district court that alleged the city violated the civil rights of several business owners after it ordered police to withdraw from a section of its Capitol Hill neighborhood and let protesters set up their own lawless ‘autonomous zone.’” As Seattle Settles Major Lawsuit, Media Still Insist George Floyd Riots Were “Mostly Peaceful”
- “The willingness of so-called Republican Larry Hogan to endorse this show-trial tells us much about him. It also tells us that his fantasy of winning the Republican nomination for president in the 2024 election has about as much chance as a snowflake surviving in hell.”The New Normal: Persecuting an Expert Witness Because He Testified for the Defense in a Politically Charged Trial
- “Should America disappear from the map, it will be because decades of government corruption and abuse were never addressed until it was simply too late.” A Great Awakening Decades in the Making
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “It took less than a month for the Biden [junta] to prove us right.” Biden Is Still After Your Gas Stoves
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The current rates aren’t just discouraging first-time buyers. At double their 2021 levels, today’s mortgage rates are discouraging some current homeowners from putting their homes on the market, Nationwide Senior Economist Ben Ayers told Fox Business.” Home Sales Fall for 12th Straight Month in Jan. as Median Price Rises for Record 131th [sic] Consecutive Month, Year Over Year
- “The memo stems from a fight over the debt ceiling in 1973 that has echoes in the debates over the debt ceiling of 2011 and today.” 50-Year-Old ‘Confidential’ Fed Memo Reveals Secret Debt Ceiling Escape Hatch
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Whether it is borne out of self-loathing, political opportunism or something else, foreigner supremacy is very real, and it is contributing to America’s decline.” Biden’s White House Is Infested with Foreigner Supremacists
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The teenagers reportedly saw a camera in the first room, prompting Ramirez-Martinez to lead them inside an adjoining classroom . . . The 37-year-old volleyball coach and part-time security monitor then recorded the sex act through a two-way window . . .” (Allan Funt, Derwood Kirby Hardest Hit!!! – jjs) High School Coach Filmed 16-Year-Olds Engaging In Sex Act In Classroom, Police Say
- “. . . above all, this comic opera should remind us of a truth that has been forgotten amid the outrage and ridicule over Brinton’s behavior: Sam Brinton is a sick man. He needs help. The help he needs is not likely to come from psychologists, as it is clear that the medical and pharmaceutical establishment is all in on feeding and fostering the delusions and fantasies of such people, rather than on trying to bring them back to reality.” Tanzanian Fashion Designer Accuses Sam Brinton, Biden’s Ex-Nuclear Waste Chief, of Stealing Her Luggage — and She Has Proof
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- The legislation is part of a broader attempt to reform higher education in the state of Florida and to cut out the DEI and Critical Race Theory agenda. Just last month, the presidents of 28 different public universities in the state announced a ban on policies that compel a “belief in Critical Race Theory.” Florida Bill Would Ban Mandatory Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statements for Hiring, Tenure at Colleges
- “The CC home-schooling community was happy to see a major media outlet finally acknowledge what we have been shouting from the rooftops for 50 years.” The MisEducation of America– An Important Discussion About Our Nation’s Future
- “The closure of more than a dozen New York City Catholic schools is a major blow for students and their communities.” Losing a Lifeline
- Dennis Prager: “As usual, the Left destroys everything it touches.” Twelve Hundred Synagogues Desecrated Judaism This Past Shabbat
- “In early January, Walgreens became the first pharmacy to announce it would sell the lethal chemical abortion drug mifepristone, in stores and by mail, under new rules by Biden’s Food and Drug Administration, which are intended to kick the door open for dangerous at-home abortions and work around pro-life laws in red states. Mifepristone is part of a two-drug process for killing and expelling a preborn baby from his or her mother’s womb.” Walgreens Says It Won’t Sell Abortion Pills In Kansas After State AG Threatens Legal Action
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Joe Biden did not earn enough verifiable votes to justify the certifications in six key swing states.” Why the 2020 Election was Unverifiable
- Under H0179, county election offices would be prohibited from using “ranked choice voting or instant runoff voting to conduct an election or nomination of any candidate in this state for any local government, statewide, or federal elective office.” Idaho Republican Introduces Bill To Prevent Ranked-Choice Voting From Rigging His State’s Elections
- “Here’s the good news: Republican majorities in the Wisconsin legislature defeated Evers’ effort to license noncitizens in 2019. They can stop automatic voter registration cold in 2023 — if they’re serious about election integrity, that is.” To Save Wisconsin Elections, Republicans Must Kill Automatic Voter Registration
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “The grand jury’s conclusions flowed from what the DA presented to the Fulton County jurors — a case built on lies about a telephone call.” Oops! Georgia’s ‘Get-Trump’ Grand Jury Forewoman Accidentally Confirms the Recommended Charges Are Bunk
- “Now, you don’t have to love Trump – it doesn’t matter. If you believe in our system and want it to continue, you should be outraged. But nobody is saying anything so far as I can tell.” ‘Partisan Prosecutors’ At Every Level Of Gov’t Are Trying To Stop Trump’s 2024 Bid, Tucker Carlson Says
- “Emily Kohrs, 30, appeared on several media outlets to discuss the Fulton County, Georgia, grand jury’s deliberations on former President Donald Trump and his allies allegedly attempting to overturn the 2020 presidential election in the state. She indicated in several interviews that the former president commonly came up in conversations and how she personally wanted to subpoena Trump.” ‘Nightmare’: Grand Jury Forewoman’s Media Blitz Draws Bipartisan Criticism
- “The New York Times reported that special counsel Jack Smith subpoenaed Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner to testify before a federal grand jury about Trump’s efforts to stay in office after losing the 2020 presidential election.” Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner Subpoenaed To Testify In Criminal Investigation Into Trump
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “[T]he sheriff’s report into Mark Middleton’s mysterious death raises more questions than answers as it rules he died by suicide – despite no sign of the weapon that killed him,” The Daily Mail reported. Report: Bill Clinton Aide Linked to Jeffrey Epstein Found Hung, Shot Dead
- “I’m German and British, and her father was Calabrese Italian.” ‘White as the Driven Snow’: Mom Exposes ‘Muslim Latina’ Activist Daughter as a Race Faker
- “Fetterman’s medical issues raise questions about what medical advice the stroke survivor actually received.” (it was the doctors that got the advice: shut up or else you get Epstein’d – jjs) On the Campaign Trail, John Fetterman Cited Doctors’ Notes Attesting to His Vitality. Now He Says He Was Told to Get More Rest.
- Lloyd Billingsley: “White House physician Kevin O’Connor – and his intriguing report on Biden’s ‘health.'” Decrepit Biden’s Puppet Presidency
- Robert Spencer: “Mike Pence is yesterday’s man. He stands for a bland conservatism that allows the Left to take charge in all fields and never, ever rocks the boat. That supine behavior was never a good look for Republicans, and in the face of the conflicts in American society today, it should be decisively repudiated once and for all.” (embroider that and hang it next to “Home Sweet Home” – jjs) Mike Pence Seems to Think Being a Conservative Means Letting the Left Get Away With Everything
- “Politics and principle alike provide reasons to oppose her.” Never Nikki
- “Some advice here: Ramaswamy needs to slow down, not just in his speech but also his reach.” Ramaswamy For President? Did We Hear That Right?
- “Divisions between more moderate Democrats and progressives have weakened the party’s ability to achieve its goals, with the Democrat-dominated state legislature shooting down Hochul’s nominee to the state’s highest court because progressives found him too conservative, according to the NYT.” ‘A Disaster’: New York Democrats are on the Brink of Despair After Midterm Drubbing
- “Montana Dem Jon Tester says he’ll seek fourth term.” This Crucial Senate Target Just Got Harder for Republicans to Flip in 2024
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “State-run outlet helping regime censor, distort massive protest movement.” Biden Waives Sanctions on Iran’s Chief Propaganda Arm
- “Meanwhile Biden continues to finance the Palestinian Authority’s Pay-For-Slay terror scheme.” Israel Passes Law to Strip Terrorists of Citizenship
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The exposed server was allegedly the result of a misconfiguration. Anyone who knew what the server’s IP address was could access the emails with a web browser.” How Does This Happen? U.S. Military Email Server Was Exposed for Two Weeks
- “While military personnel endure a surge of fentanyl overdoses and a whistleblower exposes medical incidents potentially due to the [Chinese] COVID vaccine, DOD dedicates itself to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.” Priorities: Defense Dept. Holds Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion “Summit” As Military Fentanyl Overdoses Surge
- “Basketball team allows Islamists to exploit logo, desecrate arena floor.” Miami Heat Partner with Radical Muslims for Family Night
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The motivation for the soda industry to prey on children, in particular, is that their taste buds are easier to condition. If they get in the door early, they can manufacture a customer for life.” Big Soda Wins Legislative Fight, Right to Feed Coke to Public Schoolchildren in New Mexico
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The highly specialized study published in Nature found that there is a giant metal ball sitting within the Earth’s inner core, known as the innermost inner core (IMIC). The ball is roughly 800 miles, and has been part of geological theory for quite some time, but the results from the study almost conclusively prove its existence (since we can’t get down there and check with our own eyes).” “Significant Global Event From the Past”: Scientists Get Shocking Evidence From Earth’s Inner Core
- “According to a statement yesterday by one SpaceX official, the company is now ready to launch its Superheavy #7 booster, stacked with its Starship prototype #24, on an orbital test flight, with the only remaining obstacle to launch the launch license, not yet approved by the FAA.” SpaceX ready to launch Starship prototype #24 into orbit
- “This company now joins two American balloon companies as well as a Spanish balloon company, all planning to offer rides to the edge of space.” Japanese startup enters the high altitude balloon space tourism business (they pay you to ride . . . wearing Chi-Com PLA Air Force uniforms while you hold up a big bullseye with Xi’s face on it . . . – jjs)
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Irene Montero has shown every possible sign of incompetence.” The Left’s New Feminist Icon Is a Fraud
- Charlie Kirk: “Even if what Lemon said is wrong, so what? Was it insulting to women? Yes, of course it was. But was it any more insulting than when a man who claims to be a woman exposes his male genitalia in front of actual females in a girls’ locker room? Not even close. And yet one is the cause of national moral outrage and the other is defended by feminists. Strange.” The Don Lemon Outrage Exposes the Vile Hypocrisy of Liberal Feminism
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The editing of Roald Dahl shows us what comes after civilization.” Better to Burn the Books
- “The woke are a relatively privileged minority of a minority.” (the author’s insistence on an extremist view on our end of the spectrum spoils an otherwise good essay – jjs) Wokeness Is Here To Stay
- “Christopher Lasch’s cultural criticism anticipated our narcissistic age.” Seer of the Selfie
- “We are still in the throes of the same crisis that Sheen fought against, like creeping totalitarianism and rampant godlessness.” 80 Years Ago, Archbishop Fulton Sheen Predicted The West’s Current Godless Struggle
- “Bad ideas are everywhere – spreading like viruses. The antidote is readily available.”Prager U: The Moral Case for Mockery
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “[Kelsey] Grammer, The Chosen’s Roumie lead soulful look at forgotten part of our past.” Jesus Revolution Shows Spiritual Side of Flower Power Era
- “The rise of business casual has left men confused and adrift.” The Passing of the Man in the Gray Flannel Suit
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.