Good morning kids. Considering transexuals are a protected victim class, should we not categorize the horror that happened in a Nashville school yesterday as a “mostly peaceful” mass-shooting? I don’t mean to be flip considering the situation, but when one looks at the suicide rate of people who are brainwashed into thinking they’re a woman trapped in a man’s body or vice versa, or confused children whose psyches aren’t fully formed and then physically and chemically mutilated by quack doctors and shrinks by parents who view their own flesh and blood as nothing more than the latest fashion accessory or the ultimate in virtual signaling, what happened in Nashville is hardly surprising.
Democrat Rep. Steve Cohen of Tennessee said Monday there was “no hope” of working with Republicans who supported Second Amendment rights, implying they were dangerous for supporting the Second Amendment.
“It’s hard for me to serve up there now with some of the people I have to serve with,” Cohen told MSNBC host Katy Tur. “They’re part of the danger. They could go — I’m not going to get into that — it’s just that they are so attached to guns and there’s no hope on them.”
. . . Cohen’s comments came after Audrey Hale, a 28-year-old female shooter who identified as transgender, killed three children and three adults at Covenant School in Nashville, Tennessee, before being engaged and fatally wounded by law enforcement after reportedly entering the school via a side door.
Cohen’s comments came as [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden, congressional Democrats, media figures and celebrities demanded a ban on so-called “assault weapons” in the wake of the shooting.
“My name is Joe Biden. I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband, and I enjoy ice cream, chocolate chip. I came down because it was chocolate chip ice cream. By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs. You think I’m kidding. I’m not,” he said.
Well, in all fairness, Joey was channeling Leftist icon and hero Charles Manson who once quipped:Death is no more important than eating an ice cream cone.
But of course, to the Left, it’s the manner in which one dies and the situation surrounding the death, vis a vis scoring political points and advancing their aims, that’s important. Hundreds of black males shooting and stabbing each other to death day and night in Democrat-controlled hell-holes? Criminals running wild in the streets raping, robbing and killing – B-urning L-ooting M-urdering? Ditto the massive waves of illegal aliens and the heroin, crack, fentanyl and whatever the hell else is flooding in from a non-existent border? Crickets.
And the deaths of Ashli Babbitt and Roseanne Boyland? Ditto-ditto.
Kudos to chicken-snarfing Cohen for demonizing guns and conservatives/Republicans in the same foul breath. He and his ilk could care fuck-all for the poor victims of socialism/leftism in the form of a psycho-tranny with evil on his warped brain. But as an expedient to disarming the populace who really are the only thing potentially standing in the way of them gaining absolute power, then let the glycerine tears flow down like a mighty river, to coin a phrase.
Steven Shaviro, a College of Liberal Arts and Sciences professor, wrote in a Facebook post on Sunday that while he does not “advocating violating federal and state criminal codes,” it is “far more admirable to kill a racist, homophobic, or transphobic speaker than it is to shout them down,” according to the New Guard. The professor was reportedly placed on leave and the incident was reported to law enforcement agencies for review.
“When right-wing groups invite such speakers to campus, it is precisely because they want to provoke an incident that discredits the left, and gives more publicity and validation to these reprehensible views than they could otherwise attain,” Shaviro wrote, according to a screenshot of the new deleted post. “These protesters get blamed instead of the bigoted speaker; the university administration finds a perfect excuse to side publicly with the racist or phobes; the national and international press has a field day saying that bigots are the ones being oppressed, rather than the people those bigots actually hate being the victims of oppression.”
. . . WSU President Roy Wilson responded to the post in a Monday email to the campus community condemning Shaviro’s language, according to a screenshot obtained by the New Guard.
“The post stated that rather than ‘shouting down’ those with whom we disagree, one would be justified to commit murder to silence them,” he wrote. “We have on many occasions defended the right of free speech guaranteed by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, but we feel this post far exceeds the bounds of reasonable or protected speech. It is, at best, morally reprehensible and, at worst, criminal.”
And yet, this “professor” was not immediately shit-canned? Hey, Merrick Garland and Christopher Wray! Pfft. I suppose the solution is not just to ban the speakers you object to but to ban anyone who would want to attend their speeches in the first place.
But of course, Trump said “retribution” and that should immediately land him a date with Old Sparky, eh Steve Cohen? Meanwhile, in another part of the forest an aide to Senator Rand Paul – you remember Senator Paul, who was nearly beaten to death by a Leftist neighbor but which the propagandists described as merely a heated exchange which the Senator provoked – was assaulted and stabbed in D.C. A town that almost passed a bill further decriminalizing crime. And the assailant from what I understand was just released from a federal prison and has a rap sheet longer than a migrant caravan on the outskirts of Juarez.
Yet it’s the NRA and transphobia, h8trz!!!
I guess this now ventilated cupcake wanted to get a head start.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- David Harsanyi: “Calvinball is not a form of ‘democracy.’” Israel’s Judicial System is the Dream of the American Left
- Robert Spencer: “The gravy train ran dry – and a once-great nation is aflame.” Paris Burning
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- A LinkedIn page that appears to belong to Hale indicates that identifies as a “he/him” and received an award in 2015 from the Nossi College of Art for achieving “greatness in the classroom.” Nashville School Shooter Identified as Transgender Artist
* * * * *
- “Janet Protasiewicz sentenced a serial violent felon to just six months after he broke his wife’s face.” (I did not relocate to Wisconsin from NYC only to find I went nowhere – jjs)Liberal Wisconsin Supreme Court Nom Let Off Domestic Abuser. He Was Later Convicted of Attempted Murder.
- The suspect has been identified as Glynn Neal, according to Fox 5’s Allison Papson. He was reportedly just released from federal prison and has a long history of serious crimes, according to Virginians 4 Safe Communities. Rand Paul Staffer Stabbed In DC, Suspect In Custody
- Robert Spencer: “The Paris of the West, where people die of drug overdoses on the street virtually every day and out-of-control theft is now dismissed as a ‘basic city experience,’ is finally getting tough. No, authorities aren’t cleansing the city of the scourges of drugs or tent cities or skyrocketing crime, but they are making sure San Franciscans are safe from the danger of a Little Free Library.” San Francisco Gets Tough on Crime
- “The 28-year-old alleged female shooter, who is believed to be a former student of the Covenant School, was carrying two AK-47s and a pistol. She was later killed by police.”Biden Calls for Assault Weapons Ban After Nashville School Shooting, But First Jokes About Ice Cream
- “She also spewed out a bunch of assumptions on national TV.” Gun Control Lobbyist Hijacks Nashville Shooting Briefing, Rants About “Assault Weapons”
- Pfft. Dog-eating mutt. Barack Obama Falsely Claims Guns Are Number One Killer of Children
- “Cohen’s comments came after Audrey Hale, a 28-year-old female shooter who identified as transgender, killed three children and three adults at Covenant School in Nashville, Tennessee, before being engaged and fatally wounded by law enforcement after reportedly entering the school via a side door.” (This freak belongs to you and yours, Cohen. You weaponized it; you own it – jjs) ‘Part of the Danger’: Dem Rep Says GOP Colleagues Are ‘So Attached To Guns,’ There’s ‘No Hope’
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The survey also found that voters remain split when it comes to if they believe Trump actually committed crimes to justify a prosecution, as 51 percent believe it is at least somewhat likely and 45 percent believe it is at least not very likely.” Poll: 46% of Democrats Say DA Prosecuting Trump Would Be “Outrageous Abuse of Power”
- “Recent polls show that Trump’s approval ratings have improved since it was first reported that he faced potential indictment. The latest Morning Consult poll showed Trump has expanded his lead over Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.).” (for whatever polls are worth at this stage – jjs) Americans Know Indicting Trump Will Backfire on the Democrats
- “Alvin Bragg and other Soros-owned big city DAs have nothing to do with putting hombres behind bars and upholding the highest standards of public safety. They have to do with the Marxist imperative of destroying to rule over the ruins.” Fat, Stupid, and Diverse
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The professor was reportedly placed on leave and the incident was reported to law enforcement agencies for review.” (but Trump said “retribution” . . . and “pussy!” – jjs)Professor Suspended After Writing That Killing ‘Right-Wing’ Speakers Is ‘Admirable’
- “The intentional racial and gender identity divisions are implemented by the elite classes, creating an America that hates itself and roots for its own failure.” Americans Have Replaced the Values That Once United Us with Multiculturalism, Self-Hate and Money
- “Support for every traditional American value included in the poll has receded since 1998 besides ‘money,’ which has grown in importance. The data also shows young people and Democrats tend not to highly rank traditional American values as much as older adults and Republicans.” Poll: Support for Traditional American Values, Patriotism Declines
- “Having rich tastes and a fashionable ZIP code does not prevent such a person from doing nasty (and, yes, anti-white racist) things.” Do White Leftists Really Hate Themselves?
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Cathay Bank, which has offices in the U.S. and communist China, voluntarily provided Johnson’s investigation with 200 bank records from 2017 and 2018 showing how the Biden family moved money through a complicated web of entities. The specific records revealed transactions between Hunter Biden-linked business entities and Chinese energy firm CEFC, whose top company lieutenant was the “spy chief of China,” according to Hunter Biden.” Ron Johnson: ‘Bank from China’ Voluntarily Provided Biden Family Records While U.S. Banks Won’t
- “As many as ELEVEN more.” Video: China May Have Had More Deals With the Biden Family Than We Thought
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “What a coincidence.” Massive Donations Come to Light After Titty Caca AOC Defends TikTok From Possible Ban
- “China’s Foreign Ministry quotes Mark Pocan after Wisconsin Dem called TikTok’s opponents ‘xenophobic.'” Chinese Communist Party Uses Dem Lawmaker to Declare TikTok Ban Racist
- “The TikTok bill gives Washington legal cover to accelerate its censorship and manipulation of political speech in America.” The TikTok Hysteria Is About Protecting Censorship and Profit
- “The apparent TikTok influence campaign highlights the app’s power and danger.” Why the ‘#StopWillow’ Movement on TikTok May be a CCP Influence Campaign
- “For those asking, I don’t want to comment on the IRS issue pending an answer to chairman @Jim_Jordan’s letter,” Taibbi wrote. “I’m not worried for myself, but I did feel the Committee should be aware of the situation.” IRS Visited Twitter Files Journalist Matt Taibbi’s Home Same Day as Congressional Testimony
- “The former president of the United States opened up with January 6 video, which is insane,” Kilmeade said. “He should be running from that, period. I don’t care his point of view, that is not a good thing for him. I thought that was absolutely awful. Even though he is winning in the polls, that will not help.” Fox News Host Brian Kilmeade Goes on the War Path Against Trump Following Waco Rally
- “What’s clear, though, is that we have a mental health problem in America.” The Reporting on the Nashville Shooting Reveals the Incoherence of Modern Gender Theory
- “Inside the sick world of NPR’s “moral referees” on the Israel-Palestinian conflict.” Moral Equivalency = Twisted Morality
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Glenn H. Reynolds: “As Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-Texas) tweeted: ‘They’re after our stoves, our washing machines, and now, our air conditioners. Funny you never see them coming after private jets. The only goal of the ‘green’ agenda is making you SUFFER! That’s it!’ It does seem the common thread in all these environmental proposals is making ordinary people’s lives worse. Especially senior citizens’ and minorities’.” Biden’s Latest Target in His War on Appliances: Air Conditioning Units
- “Wade Allison crunches the numbers to highlight significant issues with the promotion of wind energy as epic green-energy solution.” Oxford Physics Professor/CERN Researcher Concludes “Wind Power Fails on Every Count”
- “The legislation comes as Californians grapple with the fallout of the state’s green energy policies. The Newsom administration’s push to shutter refineries and transition the grid to renewable sources last summer caused per-gallon gas prices to skyrocket to $6.30 on average.” California Legislature Greenlights Plan to Cap Oil Refinery Profits
- Daniel Greenfield: “Only a government ban on cars can save them.” Electric Cars Are Bankrupting the Auto Industry
- Robert Spencer: “Ben Callegari, one of the authors of the new study, emphasized this: ‘This gives us evidence to believe the population bomb won’t go off, but we still face significant challenges from an environmental perspective. We need a lot of effort to address the current development paradigm of overconsumption and overproduction, which are bigger problems than population.’ What is coming? Socialism is coming, and the resulting famines and starvation will take care of overconsumption once and for all.” The ‘Population Explosion’ Myth Blows Up
- “Once again, a minor incident at a nuclear plant provokes unwarranted fears.” Tritium Panic in Minnesota
- “The Biden [junta] forced a new ESG rule down Americans’ throats as a backlash against ESG investments grows.” With His First Veto, Biden Puts Woke Capitalism Before American Workers and Retirees
- “One thing about travel to foreign parts is that you get to see a major U.S. export – the stupid and expensive conceits and fashions of our educated-class rulers – being adopted by stupid and conceited educated-class rulers elsewhere in the world.” Saving the Climate in Portugal, and More
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “. . . , the first time such laws have been overturned in five decades. The right-to-work measures had allowed residents to decline union membership in their workplaces and exempted them from being forced to pay union dues. Whitmer and other Democrats nevertheless celebrated the repeal, which marks a major victory for labor unions.”Michigan Repeals ‘Right-To-Work’ Law In Major Victory For Unions
- “Fields involving numerical skills are particularly at risk of disruption. Accountants, mathematicians, and financial quantitative analysts all received scores of 100 out of 100 for their exposure to AI. So too did authors and journalists.” Study: Up To 80% of Jobs Could Be Disrupted by AI
- “The FDIC revealed in a statement that the 17 branches of Silicon Valley Bank will be operated by First Citizens Bank as soon as Monday, while all depositors will automatically become account holders at the company. First Citizens Bank will purchase $72 billion of Silicon Valley Bank’s assets at a discount of $16.5 billion, while $90 billion will remain with the FDIC.” Financial Authorities Announce Buyer For Collapsed Silicon Valley Bank
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “. . . even if the efficacy of ivermectin for treating [Chinese] COVID-19 is disputed, using a safe drug in an all-out effort to help ailing patients is not grounds for weeding out a doctor.” (paging Governor DeSantis! – jjs) Florida Doctor Stripped of Board Certification for Chinese COVID “Misinformation”
- Ted Noel, M.D.: “Senator Rand Paul’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases bill unfortunately amounts to little more than rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.” Rand Paul’s NIAID Bill is Much Too Timid
- “While Lending’s fact-based conclusions on [Chinese] COVID caused him to lose six patients over the past three years, he ‘…got literally 100’s of ‘thank you’ from patients for writing [the update with its] truthful and scientific content. … People in general have covid burnout and VAX burnout (reflective in minimal Bivalent VAX usage) and now realize that the Govt and Big Pharma and certain people were full of crap and not being honest.’” Pushback: One doctor’s experience gives us all a ray of hope
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Voters don’t want bromides about federalism — they want to save their kids.” Parents Bill of Rights: These Republicans Voted “No”
- “This is a huge thing in the state of Florida and we’re happy today that we’re able to do even more to make people’s dreams become a reality.” DeSantis Expands School Choice Across All of Florida
- State lawmakers should introduce bills to counter the growing DEI presence because “radical political activists now command so strong a position within universities,” David Randall, National Association of Scholars director of research, told the Daily Caller News Foundation.‘Indoctrinate Students’: State Lawmakers are Pushing Back on the Diversity Initiative Takeover on College Campuses
- “Following the protests at Stanford, the federal judge advocates for free speech.” Kyle Duncan Says His Piece
- “Bullies have a right to protest, but that right doesn’t extend to dragooning others into untruths—including the untruth that people who join a hateful mob have any intention of listening to a speaker in the first place. They don’t, and the rest of us are under no obligation to help them live that lie by playing along.” Author Refuses to Play College Cancelation Kabuki
- “A new report throws light on how Planned Parenthood uses federal programs to indoctrinate children in Idaho.” How Planned Parenthood Peddles Porn in Red States
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “In 2020, Democrats were armed and ready for litigation warfare. In 2022, Republicans were not and, seemingly, they’re not preparing for 2024, either.” Where is the GOP’s Election Litigation Team for the 2024 Election?
- “Since the implementation of RCV in Maine, residents have witnessed firsthand how the system produces outcomes that contradict the desires of voters. During the 2018 midterms, then-incumbent GOP Rep. Bruce Poliquin lost to Democrat Jared Golden, despite Poliquin winning the most votes in the first round of voting. That outcome was due to the state’s ranked-choice voting system.” Maine Republicans Introduce Bill To Stop Ranked-Choice Voting From Rigging State’s Elections
- The report found that the Chinese “appealed” to the lawmaker’s ties to the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to win favor with them that they later used to score wins in a variety of areas, including delaying legislation that took action against Chinese propaganda, canceling resolutions that condemned China, and promoted false positive images of China. The report said the church has “long dreamed of expanding in China.”
China Influences Utah Lawmakers By Appealing To Mormonism: Report
- Michael Walsh: “Ron DeSantis has made his first unforced error in his nascent, as yet still-unannounced, campaign for the Republican presidential nomination 2024. Even worse, he showed weakness – and that, in this late-Roman Republic political climate, is an unforgivable sin. If DeSantis is not to be bullied out of the primaries by the raging bull elephant that is Donald Trump, he needs to do better, asap.” “Not One Step Back”
- “Karl Rove will be the coach on the field.” Video: Analyst Claims “The Bushes” Are Running DeSantis’ Presidential Campaign
- “As impressive as the Waco rally was, Donald Trump is cruelly damaged goods.” The Wrath of the Swamp People
- “The former president has again defined the territory over which an upcoming national election will be fought. And in so doing, he’s done the nation a great service.” Trump Again Defines National Priorities
- “Trump during his term in office had some monumental successes, and there is no one in public life who could have done better at taking on the horrible excesses of our system.”Trump Showed Us That We Are Losing Our Liberties
- “I heard there was chocolate chip.” Biden Opens Speech With Rant About Ice Cream
- “Guess she won’t challenge Biden in 2024.” (she’s shrill and repulsive – jjs) Fauxcahontas Warren Going for a Third Senate Term
- “What Difference Does It Make?” Why Vote GOP?
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Accusing Russia of “nuclear blackmail,” Kyiv’s foreign ministry urged the council to act, and also asked European Union and G7 nations to put pressure on Belarus to relent. Ukraine Seeks Urgent UNSC Meeting Over Putin’s Plans to Deploy Tactical Nuclear Weapons Next Door
- “The more he loses, the stronger it becomes.” Putin’s Nuclear Itch
- “If Putin follows through with this announcement, it would be the first time since the mid-1990s that Russia had stationed such arms outside the country’s borders. This comes as tensions continue amid the war in Ukraine.” NATO Condemns Putin for Putting Nukes in Belarus
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The myopic focus on weakening Russia has had the unintended consequence of strengthening China.” Racing to Multipolarity
- “With Biden in office, Xi Jinping smells an opportunity to further Red China’s global ambitions.” Biden’s Empty Suit Presidency is Resetting the World Order, and Not in a Good Way
- “Keeping China guessing about America’s response has kept the peace. America and the world cannot afford to abandon the one-China policy.” Rand Paul Op-Ed: No, America Should Not Ditch Strategic Ambiguity for Reckless Hawkishness on Taiwan
- “The new Axis of Evil.” (Xi for sure, Vlad? Not so much – jjs) Xi and Vlad, a Wake-Up Call for America and the West
- “This month, Tehran and Riyadh announced that, after an extended session of talks in Beijing, the countries have agreed to restore ambassadors to their capitals and will focus on reconstructing their bilateral relationship. The Chinese Communist Party, an ally to both, touted the move as a defeat for the United States, particularly after an unpleasant visit by left-wing [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden to Saudi Arabia last summer.”Saudi Arabia, Iran Schedule Foreign Minister Meeting During Ramadan
- “France in growing turmoil, spoiling spring.” Perilous April in Paris
* * * * *
- “Netanyahu, who is seeking to expand the Israeli parliament’s lawmaking authority by curbing the Supreme Court’s power, on Sunday fired Defense Minister Yoav Gallant, who had called for a pause in the reforms. Leftist protesters, already whipped up over what they perceive to be a threat to Israeli democracy, reacted by blocking streets and bridges and lighting fires on roadways.” Netanyahu Postpones Judicial Reform Plan Amid Widespread Protests, Strikes
- “Under these circumstances, it is hard not to sympathize with the pungent and despairing remark of the Przysucha Hassidic Rebbe, Menachem Mendel of Kotzk, who said of his quarrelsome people, ‘I could revive the dead, but I have more difficulty reviving the living.’”The Scourge of Jewish Self-Division, or The ‘Court Jews’ Are Busy at Work
- “Israel has many things to worry about. Demography should not be one of them.” That ‘Arab Demographic Time Bomb’ In Israel? It Doesn’t Exist
- Daniel Greenfield: “A village for Muslim terrorists vs. a village for Israeli Jews.” A Tale of Two Settlements
- Hyesan will “remain on lockdown until all 653 bullets are found.” (they’re with the strawberries . . . – jjs) “Whoa, Fat!” Kim Jong Un Puts City Under Lockdown After 653 Bullets Go Missing
- “The couple was in Haiti to visit a sick relative.” Haitian Gang Demands $200,000 for Safe Return of kidnapped Florida Couple
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Columbia University economist Jeffrey Sachs calls on American leaders to ‘calm down’ on China.” Ivy League Prof Bashes America at CCP Business Forum
OHIO DERAILMENT, TOXIC CHEMICAL DISASTER
- “. . . a train belonging to Canadian Pacific, consisting of 70 cars transporting hazardous materials, derailed late Sunday night in North Dakota, approximately one mile southeast of Wyndmere . . . 31 of the 70 cars derailed, and some were found to be leaking petroleum used in the production of asphalt . . . There are suggestions that these recent train derailments are happening more frequently than usual, but it’s possible that the heightened attention is due to the East Palestine disaster. Similarly, concerns were raised last year about the frequency of fires occurring at food processing plants, which added to the supply chain crisis that was already problematic.” Another Train Carrying Hazardous Materials Derails. What’s Going On?
- “Meanwhile, a Pennsylvania school district files lawsuit over train derailment and even Democrats are complaining about Biden’s continued absence from a site of a major environmental disaster.” East Palestine, Ohio, Residents Seek Help from Independent Scientists to Distill Truth About Chemical Exposures
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Welcome to the leftist twilight zone.” SUPERCUT Video: The Best of the Worst CLUELESS Biden Nominees
- “At a congressional hearing, Becerra was unable to answer a basic question about how many of his Department of Health and Human Services employees actually show up to work.” Joe Biden’s Department of No-Show Jobs?
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Leslie [Eastman]wrote about the drug xylazine months ago, but now it’s getting front-page attention since Schumer, and a YouTube doctor held a press conference.” Schemer Schumer Claims ‘Zombie’ Drug is ‘Tied to Dozens of Deaths’ Across New York
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “According to a tweet by a NASA official, the first manned mission to ISS of Boeing’s Starliner capsule, carrying two NASA astronauts, has been delayed again, from the planned late April launch to sometime during the summer.” Starliner’s first manned mission to ISS delayed again
- “Using images of Uranus taken eight years apart by the Hubble Space Telescope, astronomers have detected significant seasonal changes in the atmosphere of the gas giant, caused by its unusual sideways rotation.” Hubble spots long term seasonal changes on Uranus (but no Klingons – jjs)
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- The only way to “accept” it is as a serious psychological disorder. Poll: Americans Say Acceptance of Transgenderism Has Gone ‘Too Far’
- “‘What you expect us to believe … is that it is somehow ‘life-saving’ and ‘affirming’ to poison and mutilate,’ Rep. Walter Hudson said.” “You No Longer Have Access to Your Child”: GOP State Rep Slams Minnesota’s “Trans Refuge” Bill
- “Instead of celebrating the hard work and skill of female athletes, ESPN is dead set on erasing them and replacing them with men.” ESPN ‘Celebrates’ Women By Denying Their Existence
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Robert Spencer: “Agatha Christie’s novels, along with the works of [Roald] Dahl and [Ian] Fleming, are just the beginning. Several comments on the Independent’s story ask if the woke censors will take their knives even to the Bible, and the answer is: of course they will. In fact, the Bible is likely quite high on their list, as it, more than virtually any other book, is likely to inspire thoughts that Leftists find abhorrent. Keep your hard copies well hidden.”And Then There Were None: Woke Censors Come for Mystery Writer Agatha Christie
- Christian Toto: “We need giants like Stephen King, Margaret Atwood and more to defend art.” (King is a titanic Leftist; we’ll see what happens when they take the red pen to his manuscripts – jjs) When Will Authors Stand Up to “Sensitivity Readers?”
- “King’s legacy is being murdered by the CRT-DEI Industrial-Political Complex.” The Woke Movement Is Assassinating MLK All Over Again
- “I can stand being a bad environmentalist because we all really are. I cannot stand being a hypocrite. And every single person who can fly in a private jet, including you, including George Clooney and everybody else, Leonardo DiCaprio, everybody, and I’m a big admirer of a lot of these people, Ben Affleck, I love these people,” Maher said. “But we all do it.”‘Including You’: Maher Rips HuffPost Co-Founder For Being Hypocrite On Environment
- “While you’re trying to wrap your head around the absurdity of this, I can’t help but wonder how sharing memes is racist and ‘minstrelsy,” but Disney remaking classic films and race-swapping traditionally white characters is not.” CNN Accuses White Users of “Digital Blackface” for Sharing Memes
- “We have enabled a culture of patricide.” Daddy Issues
HITHER & YON
- “The case against making talented young people do menial labor.” How Hard Work Destroys Character
- “As Charles Murray and Catherine Bly Cox wrote in their brilliant 1989 book Apollo, it can be argued that it was an even more historic mission than the first manned moon landing.” First To the Moon: Documentary Commemorates Apollo 8, First Flight to Leave Earth Orbit
- “The president who won it introduced it 40 years ago last week, having envisioned it many years before.” The Weapon That Won the Cold War
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.