Good morning, kids. I meant to mention this yesterday but in case you missed it, DC was nearly swamped in a torrent of flop sweat as wide and deep as the Yellow River from the brow and underwear of Eric Swalwell, courtesy of Marjorie Taylor Greene.
“That was quite entertaining from someone that had a sexual relationship with a Chinese spy, and everyone knows it, but thanks for entertaining.”
That was Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), in a Homeland Security Committee hearing last Wednesday. The Georgia Republican was responding to Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.). During questioning of Homeland Security boss Alejandro Mayorkas, Swalwell criticized Greene for calls to defund the FBI.
Greene responded by evoking Swalwell’s liaisons with the Chinese spy. Espionage by a hostile foreign power is a serious matter, but committee members were not eager to review the case.
“Accusations of an affair with a Chinese spy,” interjected Rep. Dan Goldman (D-N.Y.) “those are engaging in personalities, and those words should be taken down, and the gentle lady should not be able to speak anymore in this hearing.” Observers might wonder if Greene’s “accusation” had any substance.
Pause for a moment to state, whatever you think of MTG, this is exactly what is needed for every GOP congressman and senator every time they are in front of a camera, in a hearing or in the well of the Senate or House 24/7/365. Also, I want to remind you that Dan Goldman was among the pieces of shit who mocked and sneered at their own constituents, essentially labeling them Trump stooges for daring to testify in a hearing against the lethal and intentional ideologically driven incompetence of Alvin Bragg who has unleashed a crime wave on New York. Back to our story.
“Fang took part in fundraising activity for Swalwell’s 2014 reelection campaign,” the report notes, and “Swalwell’s office was directly aware of these activities on its behalf.” Fang also “helped place at least one intern in Swalwell’s office” and Fang “interacted with Swalwell at multiple events over the course of several years.” At similar events across the country, Fang showcased her skills.
The Chinese spy “also engaged in sexual or romantic relationships with at least two mayors of midwestern cities over a period of about three years,” the Axios report reveals. She was a sleeper agent of a different sort, and the late Rush Limbaugh dubbed her “PoonFang.” When the FBI began sniffing around, PoonFang “unexpectedly returned to China,” but the story does not end there.
Swalwell blamed the Axios report on President Trump, and said he no longer had contact with the Chinese agent. Then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) kept Swalwell on the House Intelligence Committee, a move that doubtless pleased PoonFang’s Communist Party handlers. As the Axios report notes, Swalwell was not their only big score.
“Access to local political offices can give Beijing’s intelligence operatives opportunities to collect information on communities of Chinese descent in the United States. A high-profile example of this occurred in the 2000s when China’s Ministry of State Security allegedly recruited a San Francisco-based staffer in Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s office.”
Feinstein listed that person as “office director” and the Chinese recruit even attended consular functions for the senator. When the story broke, Feinstein forced the spy to retire. The FBI brought no charges, and the San Francisco Democrat escaped any serious investigation of damage the spy may have caused during nearly 20 years on her staff. . .
. . . Back in 2019, Joe Biden said that China’s Communist leaders were “not bad folks.” Biden ended a Trump-era program to hunt down Chinese spies who rip off state secrets, trade secrets, and American intellectual property. Despite open ties to China’s military, Chinese national Tang Juan gained access to UC Davis and federal prosecutors suddenly dropped charges against five Chinese nationals also tied to China’s military.
China recently deployed a surveillance balloon that traversed the entire continental United States, including sensitive military bases. China also operates police stations in America, now a target-rich environment for the communist regime.
On a recent podcast, friend and friend of the blog Michael Walsh noted that China throughout its long history is an “o-fer,” in that it has never won a war and, if I recall the discussion correctly, has gotten the shit kicked out of it militarily on many an occasion. That said, with the situation as it stands today, they are a red nether hair’s breadth away from world domination probably without ever having to fire a shot (whatever the final outcome of the 1,500-year “crusade” [pun intended] of global Islam notwithstanding).
There is no doubt in my mind that Biden and much of the Democrat Party and far too many in the GOP are in the pocket of the Chi-Coms. Plus, with the proliferation of Confucius Institutes on campuses across the country, Chinese agents in key industries especially our media, the red yellow peril is likely fueling much of the same anti-American discord that was once the purview of the Soviet Union from the 1920s until the fall of Communism.
I agree with this author that America’s ruling elite bears the overwhelming share of responsibility for the Biden catastrophe. It was they at all levels — finance, corporate, governmental, security agencies, media and judiciary — that engineered and enabled the Biden coup. And I also agree with the author that Biden has been an unprecedented domestic disaster. We will probably never recover from it, certainly never, if Biden gets a second term, which seems highly likely. . .
. . . I don’t agree with the author’s implication that China’s behavior is somehow “aggressive” or sinister. China today, like the West during the period 1600-1900, is the world’s supreme economic, surely the supreme industrial, power. Unsurprisingly, it is reaching out, utilizing all it has to offer in wealth and know-how, all over the world, to gain influence and advantage. Arguably, it is doing so less brutally than the West did during our period of irresistible dominance. . .
. . . The truth is that America’s insatiably avaricious corporate and financial elites long ago assured China’s supreme economic dominance through their colossally short-sighted, stupid act of transferring America’s productive might to China. Our elites’ wealth grew, in consequence, to astronomical levels through that astoundingly selfish collective decision. But now they do not like the world of declining American importance that their actions have created. The only way that world can be reversed, and some sort of return to American/Western dominance fashioned, is by convincing enough poorly informed Americans that China is a military “threat,” and then employing that mirage to justify a war. . .
. . . To the elites of the West, particularly of America, I would say:
You squandered the West’s economic supremacy for selfish reasons. It worked well for you, and now you enjoy a level of wealth never before seen in human history possessed by any class. Instead of engineering wars, with China and Russia (another story), in an effort to artificially recreate the dominance you gave away, try to rebuild that dominance naturally, without war. You could start by trying to restore the institutions and ideas that created Western dominance in the first place: Celebration of excellence, a healthy patriotism and real science, rejection of all forms of civilizational self-loathing, and support for the traditional family.
Failing that, prepare for either permanent second place or an angry loser’s suicidal war.
Of course, that is the path that we are at this point inexorably on. On the morning that Joey Sponge-Brain Shit’s Pants defiled the Bible by placing his black hand on it and was installed in the Oval Office, I wrote this:
. . . we are going to enter a phase of our lives where we will be confronted with situations, perhaps even of life and death, that are going to challenge us in ways that until recently seemed unimaginable. Not just physically and emotionally but in ways that will force us to confront who we are and what we believe as rational, decent, God-fearing human beings. If anyone thinks this is hyperbole, you have not been paying attention to what has been happening all around us for the past four years and longer.
Looking back on it, if I knew even then what I know now, I’d have stuck my head in an oven. A gas one, since it’s hard to broil yourself to death, but if (that is, once) gas stoves are declared counter-revolutionary, that might be your only option.
In the interest of being optimistic, we can never know the future. The tyrants and thugs who control government and really more and more of our lives as our freedom diminishes in direct proportion to that control, are not infallible. Nor are the Chi-Coms and all the other bad actors around the world and in the Davos-Brussels-Beijing Axis. Some random event or events somewhere can have repercussions that, if not send all of them to the Infernal Reaches, at least give us the opportunity to begin to reverse course.
No election, no candidate, no individual is going to do that for us. Along with the cowards, poseurs and frauds there will be leaders. Not just in public life but in our own daily lives. It is we who, as William F. Buckley put it, have to stand athwart history and yell “Stop!” Just like that anonymous man in Tiananmen Square in 1989 who faced down a PLA tank column. No doubt what ultimately happened to him. If that was you in a similar situation, you have to be the one to decide if it’s better to die on your feet than crawl around on your knees.
Have a good weekend. See you tomorrow on the hobby thread. Be there. Aloha.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Julie Kelly: “A consortium of major media companies is suing the Justice Department and the FBI for ignoring Freedom of Information Act requests to obtain the still-secret recordings of January 6.” (you’d think 44,000 hours of tape proving their assertions would’ve been released worldwide on January 7th – jjs) Feds Still Fighting Release of J6 Tapes Despite Mounting Legal Pressure
- Daniel Greenfield: “Are Chinese Communist front groups controlling Democrat officials?”Democrat Donors and a Chinese Secret Police Station
- Lloyd Billingsley: “China’s ‘main civilian agency spy’ targeted California Democrat Eric Swalwell.” PoonFang Rides Again
- Douglas Murray: “I liked a remark that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo made last year. That the most dangerous person for America is not a foreign despot, but our very own Randi Weingarten.The President of the American Federation of Teachers did not take kindly to that point. But this week she once again showed why it was true.” Randi Weingarten is the Shame of the Nation
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Attorney Mark Lytle wrote Wednesday that the longtime IRS employee wants to provide information to congressional leaders to “contradict sworn testimony to Congress by a senior political appointee” — Garland —and also to detail “preferential treatment” in the criminal probe of the first son. Attorney General Merrick Garland is “Senior” Biden Official in Hunter Biden IRS Whistleblower Claim
- Former CIA Acting Director Michael Morell testified to the House Judiciary Committee on April 4 that now-Secretary of State Blinken called him about the laptop story just days after the New York Post published it and that the call “triggered” Morell to draft the statement.Testimony Reveals Blinken — As Adviser to Biden Campaign — Spurred Letter from 51 Intel Officials Discrediting Hunter Laptop Story
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Plaskett’s threat is another instance of government backlash to Taibbi’s testimony. IRS agents visited Taibbi’s home in New Jersey while he was in Washington delivering the testimony that spurred Plaskett’s threat.” Weaponization Committee’s Top Dem Threatens ‘Twitter Files’ Journalist With Jail Time
- “. . . the whole thing was biased and dull and doomed from the start. Then, eight or nine years ago, BuzzFeed News fell off the radar entirely until Ben Smith violated every journalistic protocol ever written to publish the Deep State’s phony Russia dossier on Donald Trump. Then everyone forgot about BuzzFeed News again. Then Ben Smith left to do business with the Nazis in China, and now it’s finally over.” Far-Left Buzzfeed Cuts 15% of Staff, Closes BuzzFeed News
- “Smith’s recollection of events places Buzzfeed at the heart of an international conspiracy to knowingly attempt to unseat then-elected President Donald J. Trump, with British spy Christopher Steele acting as the conduit amongst Washington’s journalist class.” Buzzfeed’s Ben Smith Claims His Russian Dossier Publication HELPED Trump, Says He’d Do It Again?
- “In a staff email shared on Thursday morning, Insider said that multiple positions, including staff writers, will be cut from the workforce. The announcement comes one week after Insider Editor-in-Chief Nicholas Carlson said the company would be experimenting with an AI chatbot; an Insider spokesperson told Gizmodo that the layoffs do not stem from the AI chatbot experiment.” Insider to Cut 10% of Staff After Poor Subscription Gains
- “After conducting review, we agree with others in the advertising industry that the services we provide marketers must be in full support of free speech, which is why we are ending our relationship with GDI,” Oracle’s vice president for corporate communications told the Examiner’s Gabe Kaminsky. Software Giant Oracle Breaks From ‘Disinformation’ Group Blacklisting Conservatives
* * * * *
- “It’s a sad day.” Dan Bongino Exits Fox News, Effective Immediately
- Christian Toto: “Former Louder with Crowder co-host unloads on Rumble superstar.”Landau: Steven Crowder Censored Me, Fellow Comic
- Claims “we were doing fantastic journalism.” Hilarious: Brian Stelter Still Can’t Work Out Why CNN Fired Him
- “The CBC and Trudeau’s government are one and the same, no matter how vigorously the CBC protests this fact. Elon Musk did the right thing here, for which he deserves credit.”WATCH: Justin “Castreau-cescu” Trudeau Weeps as Twitter Slaps ‘State Media’ Label on CBC (yadda, yadda, yadda – jjs)
- TikTok announced the platform will be celebrating Earth Day with the removal of “climate change denial videos” without defining “climate change denial.” CCP Censors Climate Discourse on America’s Biggest Social Media Platform
- “No institution spreads disinformation more capably or casually than our own ‘mainstream’ media.” America Doesn’t Have a Free Press
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Many people experience distress and do not set cars on fire.” More Than Teen Spirit
- “As the permanent regime marches forward with its war on political opposition, it flushes American sovereignty down the toilet.” The Day the Music Died
- Daniel Greenfield: “We all live on a college campus now.” (now I have “Yellow Submarine” as an ear worm – jjs) The University States of America
- It was more a factor that there is a war being waged against “stock American Christian males” and females by roving gangs of non-white feral youths at the behest of the stock anti-American Left that led to this tragedy. Grandson Claims ‘Racist’ Grandfather Shot Black Teen Because He’s a ‘Stock American Christian Male’
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Democrat says funding will support ‘developing countries in taking stronger climate action.'”Biden Pledges $1 Billion to UN Climate Fund That Funnels Millions to China
- “The EPA’s global warming ‘Solyndra’ wizards wave their magic EV wands but that won’t change the facts on the ground.” Government Fiat Will Not Make Electric Cars Viable
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The changes do not make sense. Penalizing borrowers with larger down payments and credit scores will not go over well.” (call me when there’s a mass march with pitchforks, torches and rope headed to DC – jjs) Joe Biden Wants Homebuyers With Good Credit to Subsidize High Risk Mortgages
- “In 1989, you took part in the seizure of the president of Stamford’s University’s office in a protest known as a Takeover ’89,” Braun said, citing the then-president of the university who called the protest “unlawful.” “Three years after the Takeover ’89 at Stanford, you were a key participant of the Griswold 9, a group of radicals that seized and occupied a Harvard dean’s office. In 1995 you told the LA Times, ‘well, I was arrested, but you know, well, in the end, all the charges were dropped.’ Please comment on that, that’s on your record, it’s in the archives at the Stamford library. How can that possibly be something that would make us feel confident about you filling this spot.” (Julie Su is about as radical a commie c-u-next Tuesday as you could get – jjs) Biden Nominee Appears Flustered When GOP Senator Confronts Her Over Activist Past
- “A powerful workforce counters domination within the firm and within society.” A Free Republic Depends on Worker Power
- “Forcing the minimum wage up will lead to fewer jobs, and fewer hours worked.” Sorry, Bernie, Minimum-Wage Hike Would Still Hurt Poor Workers Most
- The hypocrisy is laughably disgusting. ‘Patriotic Millionaires’ Won’t Sign Pledge to Pay More Taxes Voluntarily
- “Who can blame the ordinary American for hesitating to trust big banks?” The Very Bad Wizards of the Banking System
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “‘By bringing this action, Bragg is engaging in precisely the type of political theater he claims to fear,’ the court wrote.” Judge Nukes Alvin Bragg’s Request to Quash Subpoena Because ‘No One is Above the Law’
- “. . . While pursuing vendettas against his political opponents.” Manhattan D.A. Bragg Gives Real Criminals a Break
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “He wanted to prove how easy it was to purchase a firearm, to highlight the mental health crisis in the U.S., and to commit suicide. The report said that he had worked at the bank since 2021, but that executives lost confidence in him because he failed to fit in. He was fired just days before he went on the rampage.” Louisville Banker Killer Left Behind Manifesto Detailing Anti-Gun Motive For The Shooting: Report
- “Democrat Santa Fe District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies additionally charged head armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed for the Hutchin’s death. The case was being overseen by special prosecutor Andrea Reeb, who announced reports of negligence in January.” REPORT: Charges Against Alec Baldwin Dropped In Fatal On-Set Shooting
- “Will he be eaten alive?” An Openly Gay Democrat Challenges San Francisco’s Woke Establishment
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “To begin building a vaccine construct, developers had to have the full genomic sequence of SARS-CoV-2. The full genomic sequence of SARS-CoV-2 was not publicly released until January 11, 2020.” China Began Developing Chinese COVID Vaccine 3 Months BEFORE Revealing Existence of Virus to the World
- “It set immunization back to levels last seen in 2008. In just two years, the world lost more than a decade’s progress in ensuring every child is adequately immunized,” the report detailed, attributing the regression to “some issues specific to the pandemic, particularly the impact of lockdowns and service disruption.” UNICEF: Chinese Coronavirus Pandemic Was a ‘Disaster for Childhood Immunization’
- David Harsanyi: “The Tennessee governor confuses do-somethingism with bravery.” Bill Lee’s Red Flag Proposal is an Unconstitutional Travesty
- “Lee’s proposed legislation endows a third party to accuse someone else of being a threat to themselves or others and prompt a state-led search, seizure, and evaluation. The accused will only have one hearing every 180 days to make a case for why they have a right to exercise their constitutionally guaranteed rights.” Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee Won’t Say Whether He Classifies Transgenderism as “Psychological Disorder” in Gun Grab Proposal
- The Colorado bill, HB23-1230, would have made it illegal to manufacture, import, purchase, sell, or transfer an “assault weapon” and prohibit a person from possessing a rapid-fire trigger activator. After hours of debate, the lawmakers voted down the bill in a 7-6 vote.Blue Colorado Shoots Down Ban on So-Called ‘Assault Weapons’
- “More than 50 gun models are banned under the legislation, including AK-47s, M-16s and AR-15s. The bill bans the sale, distribution, manufacture and import of the firearms, with some exceptions for law enforcement and military personnel.” (the non-leftist counties should declare it null and void in their jurisdictions – jjs) Washington State Legislature Passes One of the Nation’s Most Restrictive Gun Laws
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “We will continue to urge Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey to conduct a thorough investigation as to how such open discrimination took place at a major state university, and who knew what and when. A broader investigation into race-focused and race-restricted programming at MSU is needed.” VICTORY – Missouri State U To Stop Discriminating Against White Males For ‘Business Boot Camp” After Equal Protection Project Complaint
- “The college where I teach, like so many others around the country, seems to want students to be informers instead of free thinkers.” Fear of a Liberal Arts Education
- “If you think classical education is racist, tell that to W.E.B. Du Bois.” Clueless Classical Ed Critics Accidentally Make a Killer Case for It
- “A new collection counters anti-school-choice narratives and argues that freedom and dignity are at the heart of the parental choice movement.” Making the Case for Educational Liberty
- You can fault Trump for a number of things but he is right about this. This was the status quo before Roe. That said, we should be fighting to put the strictest limits on pre-natal infanticide wherever it is legal. “Unfit to Lead”: Pro-Life Groups Blast Trump for Saying Abortion Should be Left to the States
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “What these undemocratic organizations are doing is blatant election interference and tampering,” said Steven Cheung, a Trump campaign spokesman, of the legal action. “They are not even trying to hide it anymore and it is sad they want to deprive the American people of choosing Donald Trump — the overwhelming front-runner by far — as their President. History will not judge them kindly.” Soros Non-Profits Conspiring to Keep Trump OFF THE BALLOT in 2024 Using Anti-Confederate Law from 1868
- “The Senate Fiscal Policy Committee’s substitute for SB 7050 omits several provisions that would enhance the integrity of Florida elections.” Why is a GOP-Controlled Florida Committee Working to Gut an Election Integrity Bill?
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Yale’s Jewish Law Students Association backs out of event with former Knesset member Michal Cotler-Wunsh.” (dear Lord, if Jews won’t stand up to these bastards, who will? – jjs)Jewish Students at Yale Law School Invited an Israeli Politician To Speak About Anti-Semitism. Then They Caved to Pressure.
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Hansjörg Wyss has a history of violating federal statutes against foreign donations.” Dem Dark Money Kingpin Quietly Awards Grant to Liberal Group To Fight Dark Money in Politics
- “One portion of the probe centers around $4.7 million for “strategic planning and communication” contracts handed to Milgram’s previous colleagues from the New Jersey attorney general’s office and at New York University, where she served as a professor, that exceeded the pay for government employees.” Biden’s DEA Chief Under Investigation For Allegedly Handing Out Massive No-Bid Contracts To Past Colleagues: REPORT
- Suddenly, the differences between Joe Crowley and Titty Caca AOC come down to tits and teeth . . . Former Top House Dem Made $70,000 Lobbying For TikTok
- “Corporate media has been championing a ‘Trump fades fast’ poll while neglecting to mention drastic alterations in methodology, weightings, sample size, margin of error, and even the candidates on offer,” Poll Claims ‘Trump Indictment Bump Fading Fast’ – Here’s a Detailed Look at the Truth, and the Numbers
- “E-I-G-H . . . ” Video: Joe Biden Can’t Spell The Word ‘Eight’
- “Right as he was speaking out against the military industrial complex.” Video: RFK Jr. Tells Deep State “Nice Try” As Fire Alarm Interrupts His Presidential Announcement
- “Will this Kennedy have what it takes to resurrect Camelot for the Democrats?” (assumes they want it resurrected when JFK today would have no shot in hell in this party – jjs) RFK, Jr.: Camelot Renaissance, or Another Chapter in the Curse?
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Robert F. Kennedy Jr., son of Robert F. Kennedy, enters the race.” A Kennedy Kicks In for 2024
- “Elder received more votes than any other candidate during the failed effort to recall California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) in September 2021. In recent months, Elder has traveled to battleground states like New Hampshire and Iowa to gauge interest in his candidacy. Elder has reportedly met with donors to discuss his campaign as well.” Larry Elder Announces Run for President
- “To get a sense of how hard reporters in Washington are struggling to kneecap Ron DeSantis ahead of his expected presidential campaign, consider that they’ve rolled in Chris Christie to attack the Florida governor.” Pity the Reporters Assigned to the Ron DeSantis Beat
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The announcement came on the same day Ukraine´s defense minister said his country has just received U.S-made Patriot surface-to-air guided missile systems it has long craved.”War Without End: White House Approves Fresh $320 Million+ Military Aid Package for Ukraine
- “Death, death, death.” Russia’s Perpetual Culture of Death
- “The recent development provides Russia a way to deal out its crude oil, given that many Western markets have turned away from the Eastern European country since the invasion of Ukraine. As a result, Russia has been searching for buyers outside India and China, who are already purchasing Moscow’s crude, per Reuters.” Pakistan Places First Order for Russian Crude Oil at Discount
- “What else has Egypt been hiding from us?” Egypt Planned to Supply Russia With 40,000 Rockets
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “Unfortunately, as I sit here today, I cannot assure this committee or the American taxpayer we are not currently funding the Taliban,” he said. “Nor can I assure you that the Taliban are not diverting the money we are sending from the intended recipients, which are the poor Afghan people.” Afghanistan IG: I Can’t Assure US Taxpayer That They Aren’t Funding the Taliban
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “And an unprofessional military doesn’t bode well for our nation’s security.” DIE Means the Death of Military Professionalism
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “The hail around the state was as big as softballs and baseballs.” At Least Eight Tornadoes Hit Oklahoma, Including One Monster, Killing Multiple People
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- A 22-page document from the organization affirms the core tenets of Critical Race Theory before applying them to the medical industry in an approach that is referred to as “health equity.” It also urges a series of actions, which include enacting racial preferences in the hiring process. National Health Organization Pushes Critical Race Theory into Medical Field
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “New prototypes of both Starship and Superheavy are ready to go, but before another launch is attempted the company will have to analyze this data and make engineering changes. It also appears it will have to go through another laborious bureaucratic approval process to get its next launch license. Expect an update within days. Stay tuned for updates.”Superheavy/Starship Clears Tower But Fails at Stage Separation
- “[T]his data suggests the galaxy is far less hospitable to the development of life.” (aka Democrat cities – jjs) New Research Expands Lethal Zone Around Supernovae
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Maybe “Lia” Thomas should shove his John Thomas in Hakeem’s face, so the anti-Semite can check for foreskin and fromunda cheese. Top House Democrat Says Men In Women’s Sports Is An Issue That ‘Doesn’t Exist’
- “All 203 voting Democrats opposed the legislation. [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden has promised to veto the legislation, which would categorically ban male student-athletes from participating in events designated for female student-athletes.” House Passes Ban on Men Participating in Women’s Sports
- The activist said that “we will not allow this in Austria, we will not become like the United States of America, we will not become like England, we will not become like Holland, where some deformed people appear in front of small children on public television.” Austrian Pro-Family Activists Protest Country’s First Ever “Drag Queen Story Time”
- “The Left’s new mode of operation.” Men Punching Women
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The ad, which first aired in 1994, showed a group of men who were dressed as women in order to secretly enter a women’s pool tournament in which the prize was Bud Light.”WATCH: ’90s Ad Shows Bud Light Using Men in Women’s Clothing as a Punchline
- Robert Spencer: “The departure of the Athletics from Oakland mirrors the general exodus from a state that Leftism has picked clean. It’s a sorry end to a magnificent legacy: I’ll never forget Vida Blue, Catfish Hunter, Ken Holtzman, Rollie Fingers, and the other Oakland A’s heroes of my youth. But that was a very different time, both in Oakland, and in the entire United States.” This Is Your City on Leftism: Oakland to Lose Its Last Major Sports Franchise as Athletics Shift to Vegas
- Raymond Ibrahim: “By depicting Cleopatra as a black woman, Netflix’s “Queen Cleopatra” is creating a stir.” Netflix’s Black Cleopatra Exposed
- “Some of these items may be pipe dreams, while others are reasonable and responsible ideas. If the CFTOD board can accomplish half of these things, it will have done more than the RCID board has done in years — unless you count blindly serving Disney’s interests.” The New Central Florida Tourism Oversight District Board Has a Bold Vision Beyond Merely Serving Disney’s Interests
- “It’s now audacious to argue that you should be able to kid about bad stuff.” Louis C.K. and Kat Timpf Take On the Cancellation of Comedy
- “The brewer thinks pictures of horses and a reminder of 9/11 will make its alienated customers forget that the company holds them in contempt. Nope.” Anheuser-Busch Thinks We’re Idiots
- “Is James Lindsay’s woke understanding of liberalism one that James Madison and other founders of America’s constitutional order had in mind when they established the American republic?” Woke Liberalism?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.