Good morning, kids. Well, you’ll be relieved to know that SEAL Team 6 has evacuated embassy staff and relatives in Sudan as that shit hole descends into civil war and chaos (when has Sudan not been in civil war and chaos?). Meanwhile, thousands of ordinary Americans, who I assume are aid workers and such-like, are stranded in country with no hope of escape.
Sound familiar? Well, of course, Afghanistan, where Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants’ handlers decided to just bug out and turn 20-odd years of foreign policy failure into an instantaneous foreign policy disaster. But I also mean Democrat-dominated cities and states where roving gangs of thugs and criminals are free to rape, rob, loot and pillage because, racism or something – in effect turning nearly 60 years of Democrat-Leftist domestic policy failure into near instantaneous domestic policy disaster.
All that’s left of the mall is a Hooters restaurant. Baltimore Brew’s pictures show almost every other store has moved out.
That’s the question before Mayor Brandon Scott and other city leaders, who yesterday gave Harborplace’s new owner, MCB Real Estate, three years to figure out a plan.
“The entire downtown area is effectively dead,” one person said who commented on Baltimore Brew’s article. They pointed out:
“Who in their right mind would want to risk coming downtown when the news out of Baltimore is all about shootings, carjackings, mugging, and out-of-control packs of teenagers milling about on a semi-regular basis?”
Democrats and progressive leadership in the city have done a wonderful job of taking something nice and destroying it with terrible policy. The consequence is an exodus of businesses, and it’s not just a Baltimore problem. Metro areas with progressive leadership, like Chicago, San Francisco, and Portland, are finding businesses are leaving in droves.
Baltimore has Brandon Scott and now Chicago has this Brandon Johnson, and the nation formerly known as the United States of America has Brandon you-know-who. It’s Brandon’s all the way down, people.
Meanwhile, as he’s got his hands full fighting white supremacists and climate change while snapping training bras and stuffing his face with Ben and Jerry’s Rachel Corrie Crunch, maybe the Americans stranded in Sudan should think twice about wanting to be rescued from a nation devolving into civil war and genocide and returning to a nation devolving into civil war and genocide.
An autistic Jewish teen had a swastika carved on his back in a heartless anti-Semitic assault at his Las Vegas high school — with the FBI now prepared to jump into the unsolved case.
The teen’s distraught mother alerted authorities after her 17-year-old nonverbal son returned home from Clark High School on March 9 with the hate symbol etched on his back, NBC News reported Saturday.
The mom, who said her son’s service dog equipment bag was also tampered with, has pulled her son from the school.
But because the school doesn’t have surveillance cameras in classrooms, locker rooms and bathrooms, the cruel culprits remain unnamed — and unpunished. . .
. . . Meanwhile, with the case unsolved nearly two months later, the FBI said it was ready to join the probe.
“We are aware of the incident and are in regular contact with local authorities,” the agency said in a statement. “If during the local investigation, information comes to light of a potential federal civil rights violation, the FBI is prepared to investigate.”
Oh, thank goodness! The FBI is on the case! That means another raid on Mar-a-Lago, or Matt Taibbi’s home, or Mark Houck I guess.
A Utah state Republican lawmaker’s home was allegedly vandalized after he introduced a bill aiming to ban transgender surgeries on minors.
The message to State Sen. Mike Kennedy written in red spray-paint on his door read, “Fash” (abbreviation for Fascist) and “These trannies bash back.” Kennedy announced the vandalism on Facebook.
“To those who seek to use violence, vandalism, and intimidation to deter me from standing up for what is right, let me be clear: you will not succeed,” he said in his post. “I will not be deterred by your cowardly actions. The recent vandalism to my family’s home was not just an attack on me, but on the very principles our state stands for. We will not let fear and violence control our destiny.”
Kennedy called on the citizens of Utah to “stand up and push back against radicals who seek to push their agenda in our state.”
“I am more determined than ever to work with the good people of Utah to make our state a better place for all, especially our children, and I won’t back down,” he concluded.
Waiting for MSLSD, CNN and The New York Times to bemoan our descent into violence and of course blame Mike Kennedy. Not a peep from anyone named Brandon about this. In fact, there are a whole lot of Brandons out there inciting this.
Everyone knows the media reports differently on crime depending on the identity of the victims and the perpetrator. But the selective prosecution of perpetrators is even more troublesome. Despite the lavish attention the FBI and the Justice Department spends on “hate crimes,” the Justice Department does not seem interested in protecting people victimized because of their Christian faith.
From January 2018 to September 2022, the Family Research Council identified 420 hostile acts against U.S. churches including vandalism, gun attacks, and arson. A Catholic advocacy group reports “at least 309 attacks against Catholic churches in the United States” with no arrests in all but 25 percent of the cases. And the FBI has apparently failed to arrest any suspect for anti-Christain attacks following the Supreme Court’s decision last year to overturn Roe v. Wade. There’s a sense that it’s open season on any target of leftist prejudice.
Indeed, it’s become quite popular to label those who resist or complain about race-based politics and anti-Christian rhetoric as “fascist” or “semi-fascist.” The label plays an indispensable role in the very successful libel campaign against Christians, conservatives, and people with European features. It’s a loosely defined group on which one may permissibly project blame for every social ill. Poverty, crime, pollution—it matters not. A public official can always deflect attention from his own failings by projecting blame on the “oppressors.” The process of demonizing and marginalizing a target group can take decades. Like the first few kernels of popcorn, the early violence seems random and unconnected. But once normalized, the violence moves too quickly to stop. . .
. . . American schools rarely teach about the demagoguery that paves the way for genocide. Out of such ignorance, leftist mobs whip themselves up into a frenzy of “antifascist” fervor without bothering to examine whether their own social justice movement might be spinning towards something very dark.
Leftists fantasize that they would have had the courage of Paul Rusesabagina, the hotel operator who risked his life during the 1994 Rwandan genocide in order to protect targeted Tutsis. They fantasize they would have risked everything like Oscar Schindler. Preventing the next Hitler or Rwanda-style genocide, we’re so often told, begins with social justice. Look around, they tell us, and you will awaken to the reality that, “racism is a causal factor in the social and economic outcomes . . .” And those who have awakened to this reality sometimes adopt the slang corruption of the verb “woke.”
Not so fast. Every genocide, including Rwanda, began with a kind of “awokening.” Every genocide begins as a social or economic justice movement seeking to redress a historical grievance narrative. . .
. . . It’s easy to sit in a movie theater and fantasize about how one would have resisted now-extinct Nazis. But in the lead-up to a genocide, one does not have the benefit of hindsight. In the moment, cruelty seems justified. It’s not bigotry if the race or group you’re taught to hate struck the first blow. No genocide ever succeeded without first convincing collaborators that the target group had it coming . . .
. . . As you read this, you might feel a little uncomfortable with a comparison between the fashionable bigotry of present-day America with genocide-enabling demagoguery of the past. Indeed, there’s been enough casual bigotry within American universities and government that most of the victims have internalized the propaganda into shame. This is why you see so many whites apologize over and over again for being white.
Indoctrinators posing as “diversity” trainers have fanned out across business and government to lead discussion sessions shaming employees for their skin color. In one example that came to light in 2021, Coca-Cola forced its employees to sit through training that encouraged its staff to be “less white,” by which it meant, “less ignorant,” and “less oppressive.” The U.S. Military Academy at West Point now offers instruction to soldiers on “understanding whiteness and White rage.” Yes, our government trains our own soldiers to believe that their countrymen with European features are infected with dangerous rage. These are racial stereotypes used to justify official action. It’s a sign of the madness of any social justice movement when its adherents seek to make race discrimination and racial stereotyping seem normal and just.
Now you understand (as if you didn’t) why Kamala Harris refused to visit the families of the victims slaughtered by the Leftist-inspired/incited transexual terrorist in Nashville and instead came to heap praise and admiration on the scum lawmakers who took over the state house and attempted to foment an insurrection. Go back and listen to – if you can stomach it – or read the transcript of Brandon’s speech in front of Independence Hall last Labor Day.
Suddenly, Sudan doesn’t seem all that bad an alternative.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The Right concedes ground to the woke revolution and gives bipartisan legitimacy to a progressive project that aims to diminish the moral capital of historic America.” No To Conservative Accommodationism
- Victor Davis Hanson: “In the end, perhaps the best definition of socialism is simply ‘The endless war against merit.’” Do We Even Know We Are All Socialists Now?
- Betsy McCaughey: “Ready for another pandemic?” Biden’s Open Borders Bringing Diseases to Your Neighborhood
- “. . . the CFPB knew about the breach for nearly a month before it said anything publicly. Its anemic response in the interim: Instead of making sure all the sensitive info was destroyed, it asked the thief to do it.” (they’re from the government and they’re here to help – themselves – jjs) “Consumer Protection” Bureau Endangers Consumers
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- The message to State Sen. Mike Kennedy written in red spray-paint on his door read, “Fash” (abbreviation for Fascist) and “These trannies bash back.” Kennedy announced the vandalism on Facebook. Utah Lawmaker’s Home Vandalized After Introducing Bill to Ban Transgender Surgeries on Children
- Roger Kimball: “It is possible that both Garland and Blinken will have to answer for their alleged malfeasance. Both might easily be impeached and forced from office.” (never in a billion, billion years, Roger – jjs) The Garland, Blinken, and Morell Morass
- “Every mass killing begins as a social or economic justice movement seeking to redress a historical grievance narrative.” Prepping America for Genocide
- “The House Minority Leader’s recently revealed racism isn’t unique to him; thanks to his uncle and others, it’s long been baked into the cake.” Hakeem Jeffries Shows How Black Racism is Baked Into the Cake
- “A 13-page manifesto uncovered by the Daily Mail allegedly disclosed that the 25-year-old shot and killed multiple colleagues in part to prove his belief that guns are too easy to obtain in Kentucky. The shooter also reportedly wanted to draw attention to mental illness, something his parents later disclosed he suffered from and took medicine for, and explicitly expressed a desire to kill himself.” Louisville Shooter Killed Five To Get Firearms Banned — And Democrats Are Happy To Oblige
- “. . . which underscores the need for the Republican Party to focus on the ties between this entity and the Democrats.” Black Lives Matter Self-Identifies as Black Nationalist
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Robert Spencer: “. . . in trying to impugn the credibility of Epps’ critics, they’re only proving them right.” 60 Minutes Steps Up to Defend Ray Epps, Who Is Absolutely Not a Fed, Oh No
- “I believe that when it comes to broadcast television like Fox News, these are subject to federal law, federal regulation in terms of what’s allowed on air and what isn’t. And when you look at what Tucker Carlson and what some of these other folks on Fox do, it is very, very clearly incitement of violence, very clearly incitement of violence,” she said.‘Incitement Of Violence’: Titty Caca Ocasio-Cortez Calls For Regulating Conservative News
- “Worker is actually 21 years old and lied about his age to get over the border.” NBC Retracts Story That Accused Slaughterhouse Cleaning Company of Employing Illegal Minor
- “[NBC Universal CEO Jeff] Shell had overseen NBC Universal’s news and entertainment portfolio, sports production, theme parks and streaming operation. He worked at the company in various executive roles for nearly two decades.” ‘I Had An Inappropriate Relationship’: NBC Universal CEO Steps Down After Investigation
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Margot Cleveland: “Accusations levied by an IRS whistleblower suggest federal prosecutors blocked the filing of criminal tax charges against Hunter Biden.” EXPLOSIVE: Whistleblower Points to Biden Junta Obstructing Hunter Biden Tax Probe
- “Well, right now we have nine, but I believe in the end the number will be at least 12. I mean, this was the Biden family influence peddling scheme. And, you know, when people say, well, they were involved in ventures around the world, I haven’t found a legitimate business on the Biden end . . . I’ve found legitimate businesses that were paying the LLCs that were then turning around and laundering the money back to the Bidens, but I haven’t found any legitimate business dealings on the Biden end.” Rep. Comer Suspects ‘at Least 12’ Biden Family Members Were Involved With Foreign Business Dealings
- “In short – the DOJ is lagging on Hunter’s slap on the wrist.” Feds Now Eyeing Multiple Felony Charges Against Hunter Biden; IRS Whistleblower Story Grows Legs
- “Three more episodes in an ever-widening and never-ending pattern of corruption and influence-peddling from Biden, his family, and his [junta].” All the President’s Relatives
- Miranda Devine: “Lawyers for former stripper Lunden Roberts asked an Arkansas court Friday to jail the First Son for failing to stump up his financial records as required in her lawsuit over support payments for their 4-year-old unacknowledged daughter, Navy.” (they named it Navy?! – jjs) Hunter Biden May be Living at the White House to Evade Legal Papers From His “Baby Mama”
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “How justice works – and doesn’t.” Bragg’s Empty Case
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “In ironic twist, the catastrophe in a predominately white and Republican region is being cited as the factor in the decree.” Biden Signs Executive Order on ‘Environmental Justice’
- “The fact that the U.S. federal government should determine the strategic direction of the automotive industry and limit consumer choice should be of grave concern to every freedom-loving American.” The March Towards Totalitarianism Continues
- “Observances should be directed at the natural resources we have so fabulously put to use.”Celebrate Earth Day With Bright Lights and the Joy of Internal Combustion
- “Even if you believe in ‘climate change,’ this is preposterous.” Discounting the Bright Green Future
- “As Albert Einstein understood, science is always underwritten by some philosophy or other.”The Science™ is Never Settled
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “We do have a very small majority, only five seats, one of the smallest we have ever had,” McCarthy said on “Sunday Morning Futures.” He shrugged off talk about a handful of Republican members opposing the measure, saying, “I cannot imagine someone in our conference that would want to go along with [Joe] Biden’s reckless spending.” Kevin McCarthy Projects Confidence Ahead Of Debt Ceiling Vote
- “Speaker Kevin McCarthy will need almost every member of his House Republican Conference to pass the measure, but several members reportedly remain noncommittal. Among the holdouts’ concerns are those related to biofuel tax credits and anti-poverty benefits.” McCarthy Doesn’t Have Votes For Vaunted Debt Ceiling Proposal
- “[Rep Scott] Perry, whose caucus has been singled out by [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden for an ‘extreme budget proposal,’ did not commit to supporting the House GOP plan, which has been endorsed by Speaker Kevin McCarthy.” House Freedom Caucus Chair Won’t Commit To McCarthy’s Bill, Will Consider Higher Debt Ceiling For More Cuts
- “. . . with the world’s other major currencies in such a sorry state, there is little risk we will see the dollar’s sudden demise. There is also every prospect that in the event of a global recession later this year, the dollar will receive a strong bid as investors flee to safety.” The US Dollar’s Imminent Death is Greatly Exaggerated
- “The once, immensely-popular home-furnishing store has tried since last year to stave off declaring bankruptcy by closed hundreds of stores starting last year to cut costs. ‘We have made the difficult decision to begin winding down our operations,’ the company said on its website Sunday. ‘Bed Bath & Beyond and buybuy BABY stores and websites are open and serving customers.'” Bed, Bath & Beyond Throws In the Towel, Files for Bankruptcy
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “[The] city is being destroyed by the migrant crisis.” Sanctuary Cities Are Imploding Under Democrat Immigration Policies
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “One Kansas City indictment is unlike the others.” The Castle Crumbles
- “Downtown Baltimore is plagued with shootings, carjackings, muggings, and out-of-control packs of teenagers wreaking havoc. Baltimore residents can thank five decades of Democrat politicians for mismanaging this once-thriving town. ” “Entire Downtown Is Effectively Dead:” Baltimore City Descends Further Into Turmoil
- “A lesson from Europe.” Invest in More Cops
- Robert Spencer: “Planting trees in poor neighborhoods is thus more than a matter of fighting crime: it’s a move toward ‘equity.’ But what might be the next step if Alief’s crime rate doesn’t go down even when the new trees are all planted? Back in the early days of the Soviet Union, the Communists forcibly turned the wealthy out of their homes, so that they could be divided up into apartments for The People. That was a matter of ‘equity,’ too.”Working-class Houston Suburb Tries a Beautiful Way to Fight Crime, but With an Ugly Edge
- “Asked during an exclusive interview with Breitbart News backstage after his speech to the annual National Rifle Association (NRA) gathering here earlier this month what is causing the mass shootings in the country, Trump said the nation’s mental health crisis — fueled by drugs that are flowing across the border — is the main culprit.” Trump on Stopping School Shootings: If Just 5 Percent of Teachers Armed, ‘You’re Not Going to Have a Problem Anymore
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “A sour grapes campaign.” Advocates Warn Of ‘Desperate’ Movement To Undermine The Electoral College
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Meanwhile, with the case unsolved nearly two months later, the FBI said it was ready to join the probe. “We are aware of the incident and are in regular contact with local authorities,” the agency said in a statement. “If during the local investigation, information comes to light of a potential federal civil rights violation, the FBI is prepared to investigate.” (thank goodness the FBI is on the case! /sarc – jjs) Autistic Jewish Teen is Attacked, Has Swastika Carved on his Back at Las Vegas High School
- “Computer-generated sermons may be only the start of the tech influence on religion.” The A.I. Threat to Religion
- Thad McCotter: “Fortunately for Senator Tim Kaine, the Catholic faith believes in contrition and redemption.” Branding the ‘Mark of Kaine’ On Catholics
- Daniel Greenfield: “Biden’s 100 Muslim staffers include BDS defenders and terrorist allies.”All the President’s Islamists
- “According to Sullivan’s tweets, Trump stopped at a pizza place in Ft. Myers, Florida, and was greeted by a group of supporters who were excited to meet him. The former President then proceeded to order a slice of pizza and sat down with his supporters to enjoy his meal.” President Trump and Congressman Byron Donalds Make Surprise Appearance in Ft Myers Pizza Shop shop as Supporters Cheer
- Karol Markowicz: “It’s understandable that Trump is threatened by DeSantis. Should the governor enter the race, he’d be a very formidable candidate. But Trump is not just slamming an exceptional Republican governor with his stupid attacks, he’s attacking the very best Republican policies and the model Republican state.” Trump’s Insane Lies on DeSantis Trash Successful Conservative Policies
- “The poll found that if Biden runs and is the Democrat nominee for president, only 41 percent of respondents would probably or definitely vote for him in November 2024. In contrast, if Biden is the Democrat nominee, 47 percent of respondents said they would probably or definitely vote for the GOP nominee, whoever it is.” (there’s a Dao-Min Yen app for this – jjs) NBC Poll: Biden Trails Generic Republican by Six Points Ahead of Expected 2024 Launch
- “The Republican Party as we know it is not prepared to meet our most serious challenges.”Sen. Josh Hawley Op-Ed: Conservatives at a Crossroads
- “. . . it was not the most dramatic speech ever delivered in the English language. Of the two, Trump is the showman. Rather, the crowd was excited by the story that DeSantis told. It was the substance, not the style that mattered.” Mr. DeSantis Goes to Utah
- Robert Spencer: “She just dropped a big hint about 2024.” Is Hillary Running?
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Before Gavin Newson was governor, it was a good idea.” Make America California?
- “A recent Morning Consult poll shows [Jim] Justice is more popular than Manchin with Republicans, Democrats, and independents among registered voters in West Virginia.” West Virginia GOP Governor Set To Launch Senate Campaign For Joe Manchin’s Seat: Reports
- “Are Hispanics really ‘natural conservatives?’” A Melting Pot of Dross
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The news comes shortly after veteran news man Seymour Hersh released a damning report detailing how Western taxpayer money is being embezzled by Zelensky and his generals.”Warning Shot! POLITICO Trashes Zelensky’s ‘Authoritarian’ Record, Says He’s Susceptible to ‘Color Revolution’ Too
- “The United States has not given up its plan to squeeze everyone, including Hungary, into a war alliance, to go with the crowd. But I have made it clear several times, and Hungarian diplomacy has also expressed this, that the will of the Hungarian people is clear, and our knowledge of history is quite solid, so we will not allow this.” Viktor Orban Says Hungary Will Not be Pushed Into War
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “In mid-April, fighting erupted between two rival military groups in Sudan, creating a warzone throughout the nation. Over 16,000 U.S. citizens remain in Sudan as the fighting continues, according to ABC News.” Thousands Of Americans Stranded In Sudan Warzone After Embassy is Evacuated
- “Suidani was heavily critical of the Prime Minister’s decision to switch the country’s diplomatic recognition from Taiwan to the People’s Republic of China (PCR) in 2019. The former premier directed his provincial government to issue a moratorium on CCP-linked businesses operating in the province over environmental, economic, moral, and social concerns, according to China Uncensored.” GoFundMe Refuses to Release Funds for Former Premier of of Solomon Islands Amid Backlash from the CCP
- “The Chinese have been running around our country for decades, Chinese consular officials, ministry of state security agents, openly violating our sovereignty, committing crimes and getting away with it,” [Gordon] Chang told Bartiromo when asked about reports of additional Chinese police stations in the U.S. “So of course they thought they could open up six locations. We have got to stop this.” ‘Spy Balloons, Police Stations, Fentanyl’: China Expert Blasts Biden Junta, Warns Tensions Could Get ‘Out Of Control’
- “Ayatollah renews threats as Iran forges axis of Islamic terrorist groups against Israel.” Iran’s Khamenei Threatens Israel, Urges “Islamic World” to Strengthen “Combatant Elements Inside Palestine”
- “Two men and one woman reportedly face the possibility of a criminal conviction at the hands of French prosecutors after giving President Emmanuel Macron the middle finger, reports in local media have claimed.” Three Anti-Macron Protesters Face Prison for Giving President the Middle Finger
- “Crippling paternalism is alive and well in the Great White North.” Shame of a Nation: Canada vs. the Indians
- Robert Spencer: “. . . But he has leftist friends in high places.” Muslim Professor in Canada Convicted of 1980 Paris Synagogue Bombing
- In recent years, the political left have been keen to twist this knowledge to serve their own ends, attempting to accuse English or Christian patriots who wrap themselves in the St. George’s cross of not realizing their champion is a “Turkish Arab” or “an immigrant”. A quick look at history renders these arguments both facile and risible as a result. It’s St. George’s Day. Important for Christians and Patriots – Especially in England
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “The fact is, we could have left Afghanistan with a lot more organization and forethought. It may have necessitated redeploying troops to protect key assets like the Bagram air force base. It may have involved attacking Taliban positions to prevent the kind of panicky retreat we saw from Afghan soldiers. But after nearly 20 years of war, what would have been the problem if we stayed a few more months?” Afghanistan Has Become What It Was Before 9/11: A Terrorist Haven and Staging Area
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “If the government cares about protecting the nation’s secrets, then it will need to reform the security clearance process.” Jack Teixeira Isn’t the Only Person Who Shouldn’t Have a Security Clearance
- “Stanford University has taken more than $27 million from Chinese entities since the start of 2021.” ‘Addicted to Funding From China’: Stanford Rakes in Chinese Cash
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Muslims finally prevailed in the West, not by force of arms, but because Christians lost — including themselves.” Without Firing a Shot: How Islam Overcame the West
- Daniel Greenfield: “Memorial Day in Israel has important lessons for all of us.” Israel is Fighting the World’s War
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “What made the ruling particularly fascinating was the unlikely crossing of philosophical lines. . . How refreshing that a Supreme Court justice appointed by a Republican grows in his position in the right direction.” Justice Neil Gorsuch Dissents From Judge Neil Gorsuch On Sovereign Immunity Ruling
- Christopher Rufo: “Sacramento Diarist.” No Exit
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Heidi Klessig, M.D.: “The answer to that question is ‘It depends.’” Would I Receive a Transplant?
- “It sounds crazy — even a little conspiratorial, perhaps — until you consider that . . . the Canadian government euthanized 10,000 people in 2021 alone.” Netherlands to Legalize Government Euthanasia for Children as Young as One Year Old
- “Wu’s study comes on the heels of other research that suggests keeping your mind active late into life by challenging yourself with learning new skills or engaging in intellectual pursuit staves of neurodegeneration.” (also, eat lots of ice cream, molest little girls, sell out your country to the highest bidder – jjs) Study: Older Adults May Reverse Cognitive Decline With One Simple Strategy
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “In the past twenty-four hours we have another wonderful demonstration of the utter bankruptcy of the American press in the manner in which it has decided to describe yesterday’s first test launch of Starship/Superheavy.” Starship/Superheavy Did NOT Explode!
- “If this new prediction is correct (a short cycle with a mild maximum), it will mean that the Sun is still behaving in ways that the solar science community does not understand, or can predict.” Scientists Predict Solar Maximum to Arrive One Year Early
- “[It] appears that the Modi government wishes to mimic the changes that have occurred in the U.S., transitioning from a government-run space program to a privately owned space industry from which the government buys what it needs.” India’s Modi Government Releases its New Space Policy
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The girls entered the shower area with their swimsuits on, which was their common practice as they rinsed off. As they began to shower, the male student approached them, entered the shower area, announced “I’m trans, by the way,” and then undressed fully and showered completely naked right next to one of the girls. He was initially turned towards the wall but eventually turned and fully exposed his male genitalia to the four girls. Understandably, the girls were caught off guard and shocked, closed their eyes, and tried to hurry up and leave the showers as quickly as possible.” Trans ‘Woman’ Showered With 4 Wisconsin High School Girls, Exposed Privates, Parents NOT Informed of Incident
- The second shock from reading the study abstract is that it draws conclusions that no one is allowed to suggest, much less study, these days. You look over your shoulder as you read to make sure nobody sees you. The very first few words of the piece — “This pilot study compared mothers of boys with gender identity disorder (GID) with mothers of normal boys…” — are enough these days to cost someone their job. Study Shows Mothers of Boys With Gender Issues Are Mental
- “The gender dysphoria fad shows no signs of abating.” The Dangerous Fad of Transgenderism
- Clarice Feldman: “There is a concerted attack by the culture warriors to erase women, denigrate them, and allow them only symbolic powers.” Erasing Women
- “With its vision of autonomous young people in touch with their innermost desires, gender identity negates all we know about growing up.” The Transgender Children’s Crusade
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “Wokeness and leftist groupthink is threatening to send women athletes to the back of the bus to favor male athletes who choose to ‘identify’ as women.”ESPN and the Democrats Throw Women Athletes Under the Bus
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “I don’t want to go into details, but I can tell you that she has already lost … In fact, she lost one today. I can tell you, yes, there is a cancel culture. It’s alarming,” Kennedy said. Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: My Wife Cheryl Hines Has Lost Jobs in Hollywood for Supporting My Candidacy
- “Woke theology presents an alternative definition of evil.” The Sins of Wokeness
- “Bill Maher takes on two thousand years of theology – and loses.” Answering Bill Maher’s Question: “Why don’t we have an Atheist’s Day?”
- “The truth is not served when filmmakers ‘boldly re-imagine’ the past to spread the lies of today.” Why it Matters if a Black Actress Plays Cleopatra
- “That the Cleopatra series is being directed by Jada Pinkett Smith is enough to make anyone believe in karma.” Netflix’s Perverse Plutarch Pastiche
- “Regardless of one’s station in life, we must turn to God to find true peace.” Netflix’s BeefShows Nothing In The Secular World Can Fill Our Inner Void
- Christian Toto: “Oscar-winner’s bipartisan outreach misses industry’s ugly truth.” Richard Dreyfuss Denies Hollywood Blacklists Conservatives
HITHER & YON
- “Beyond the glitter of the nation’s shining metropolises and industrial base lies an immense system of contradictions, illusions, corruption, shadow banking, and political intrigue.”Mao’s Legacy
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.