Good morning, kids. Every so often, even good websites publish questionable essays. I assume at least they do so in the interest of presenting a differing opinion on a particular issue, at least in terms of tactics or even overall strategy. But you assume that the nub of the discourse is always at least an honest one from our perspective. That’s why I have that little disclaimer at the bottom of every Morning Report so as to prevent my posterior from getting the proverbial napalming.
Yet every so often, you get “concern” pieces that make you scratch your head. That said, they are instructive and useful in both debunking the bullshit and helping to strengthen the discourse and perhaps move the ball forward so to speak. Case in point is this essay from Josiah Lippincott at American Greatness:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the culture war is over and conservatives lost . . . at least for now. Trying to rehash these old battles in the present political moment, when institutional Christianity no longer has any meaningful political or cultural clout, is a waste of time—at least at the national level.
[Chinese] COVID-19 made the weakness of American Christianity painfully clear. Protestant and Catholic churches alike overwhelmingly declared themselves nonessential during the spring of 2020. That was, sadly, merely an acknowledgement of a longstanding reality.
Virtually no one today cares what the pope or any megachurch pastor, for that matter, has to say about political and cultural life. Their endorsements do not move the needle and their influence has had little to no bearing, even on their own flocks, when it comes to preserving the older standards of Christian morality and decency. . .
. . . America has a moral majority, all right. It’s just liberal. The Left controls every institutional power center in America. Wall Street, the media, the universities, Hollywood, the military—you name it—everywhere the liberal consensus reigns supreme. There is not a single Fortune 500 company in America, not one, that would denounce transgender surgery for minors. . . At some point, every political regime must put its foot down. Some people think cannibalism is wrong, others think that it is right. If the former are to prevail politically they must be willing to use force against the latter. In the end, this is what morality requires. This is what morality is.
Conservatives and Christians today simply lack the force of will to impose their social morality on the Left. That is why they lose cultural battles and the Left wins. Conservatives aren’t even willing to mock their enemies. If you want to make “respectable” social conservatives and Christians uncomfortable, call a prostitute a “whore” in their presence. Mock OnlyFans as a den of “sluts.” Express deep revulsion at sodomy. Watch them writhe in psychic pain. . .
. . . Trump showed that even in our degraded moral culture, a huge percentage of Americans still want the nation to survive. They don’t hate themselves despite all the propaganda to which they’ve been subjected. The old pre-World War II conservative consensus in favor of protectionism, non-intervention, and immigration restrictions is still enormously popular.
If we win on those fronts and secure a future for our country then, and only then, will we have a chance to fight once again for the family, for our faith, and for a return of moral decency.
The author’s bio states that he’s a former USMC officer and a current PhD candidate. You have to wonder what area of study. I think I see the problem here.
UPDATE: commenter Grammie Winger makes the salient observation:
‘Conservatives and Christians today simply lack the force of will to impose their social morality on the Left.’
Christianity’s aim is not to impose anything. This is a leftist unfounded fear, and a lie.
Well said. To be fair, he does make some valid points. Especially the one emphasized. Red meat for sure since as Mao once said “Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.” Can it be inferred that this is what the author means? Andrew Breitbart, PBUH of blessed memory declared “Politics is downstream from the culture.” While the author wants us to forget things like the transexuals and abortion and instead try to put out the fires of a shattered economy and foreign policy debacles, he himself disproves his own argument in that trying to persuade hearts and minds already brainwashed with leftism to concentrate on that is pissing in the wind.
A trans male who goes by the name Tara Jay recently issued a call to his 2400 TikTok followers to buy guns and told them he was prepared to die for the cause of trans “safety” and “freedom”:
If you back an animal into a corner, they become a dangerous animal. So if you want to die on this hill of yours, of righteousness and moral majority, then you go right ahead. I dare you to try and stop me from going into a women’s bathroom. It will be the last mistake you ever make. I dare you to try and stop a transgender woman in my presence from using the bathroom. It will be the last mistake you ever make. This is a call to action and call to arms to everybody within the United States that are scared, worried, have children that are transgender, lesbian, bi, or gay…. This is a call to action. You need to arm up. Plain and simple, go out and buy a gun. Learn how to use it, efficiently. Through and through. Because the time to act is now. You need to protect yourself and you need to protect your fellow transgender…. There are lots of people like me who are not afraid to die. I love my girlfriends to death, but I would rather die for them to secure their safety, freedom, and future than to live and not have anything done.
. . . More examples of violent rhetoric from gender ideologues: the e-commerce site Etsy allows a significant number of shops to sell trans- and nonbinary-themed items threatening violence.
“Armed queers bash back,” reads a “Pride” flag with a picture of an AK-47.
“Respect my pronouns or yours will be was/were,” reads a sweatshirt.
One t-shirt pictures three daggers along with the words “Protect Trans Kids.”
“Respect gender pronouns or I will identify as a problem,” reads one sticker. Another one reads, “Respect my pronouns or die by my sword.”
“We’re here. We’re queer. I have a brick,” reads another shirt.
These are not vows of self-defense against a legitimate violent threat, but violent threats themselves against someone who might merely “misgender” a trans person. These are public warnings that if you fail to participate in or celebrate this gender delusion, or simply get someone’s “personal pronouns” wrong, some trans people are willing to KILL you.
These are not the expressions of a community “living in fear,” but of thugs looking for an excuse to commit murder and mayhem – and confident that the media will circle the wagons around them, and the police will suppress information about their motivation, if they do.
But the trans violence goes beyond just rhetoric. As Tucker Carlson noted in a recent Fox News commentary, a trans girl tried to assassinate Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh at his home last year. A self-described nonbinary shooter later murdered five people and wounded 18 at a Colorado nightclub. In 2019, a trans teenager shot nine people in a Denver high school, killing one. In 2018, a mentally ill transgender person shot up a Rite-Aid distribution center in Aberdeen, Maryland, killing four. Then came the Nashville school shooting, and police recently arrested a trans man in Colorado named William Whitworth, who goes by the name Lily. He had a kill list and a manifesto and was planning to attack three schools and churches.
But this Josiah Lippincott at American Greatness declares we must admit defeat in the “culture war,” right? Does he or anyone really think that if we wave a white flag that they will not demand we kiss the fringes of the Rainbow Flag while they cut off our kids’ genitals with one hand and ram them up our sphincter with the other, forcing us to sing “Y-M-C-A” and enjoy it?!
You know, supposedly abortion killed us in the 2022 midterms and will do even more damage on a national level in 2024. Or at least augment the real damage that Dao-Min Yen and electoral fraud will do. My brother-in-law is for sure a lifelong Democrat LIV type but he’s no leftist. Even he mentioned to me how abhorrent the transexual indoctrination in the schools is. That is a winning issue.
And I think abortion can be, if our side is willing to confront the Left on it on our terms and not let them control the narrative. “Okay, you want abortion to be legal but up to what point? When the vulva dilates? When the water breaks? When the kid is two years old (see Obama’s science adviser on this one) ?”
Whatever your beliefs are, and believe me I respect each and every one of you, at least let’s have this discussion to put the issue to bed once and for all. But the Left never wants that because they know they can beat us over the head with it forever because we refuse to confront them and shove their rhetoric down their throats.
But I digress.
Surrender on the culture war. I guess Josiah Lippincott has no problem with the Left at long last declaring pedophilia normal and adults who rape children are now the moral equivalent of Jackie Robinson.
Earlier this year I noted that the mainstream acceptance of transgenderism would be the precursor to the normalization of pedophilia. The evidence to support this was quite clear. And I’m sorry to say that I was right. The Minnesota legislature is in the process of changing the legal definition of “sexual orientation” that literally opens the door to mainstreaming pedophilia. . .
. . . The legislation amends Sec. 2. Minnesota Statutes 2022, section 363A.03, subdivision 44, to read as follows:
Subd. 44. Sexual orientation. “Sexual orientation” means having or being perceived as having an emotional, physical, or sexual attachment to another person without regard to the sex of that person or having or being perceived as having an orientation for such attachment, or having or being perceived as having a self-image or identity not traditionally associated with one’s biological maleness or femaleness. “Sexual orientation” does not include a physical or sexual attachment to children by an adult.
. . . That portion striking out the part that reads, “‘Sexual orientation’ does not include a physical or sexual attachment to children by an adult,” is not a mistake. The Democratic majority in the House of Representatives has made the decision to eliminate a clause that explicitly excluded pedophilia from being considered a valid sexual orientation.
This doesn’t mean that pedophilia will be legalized in Minnesota… yet… but by specifically removing the clause excluding pedophilia as a protected sexual orientation, pedophiles will become a protected class, subject to the same legal protections against discrimination currently enjoyed by gays, lesbians, transgenders, etc.
Do you think it’s an accident that this clause is being removed at the same time “gender identity” is being added? Of course, it isn’t. I told you that the transgender movement would be the catalyst for normalizing pedophilia, and here’s your proof. Minnesota Democrats clamoring to co-author this bill, and if this comes up for a vote, they’ll vote for this because none of them will want to go on record opposing adding gender identity as a protected class.
Forgetting for a moment armed transexual terrorists gunning down innocent children because they’re Christian. The FBI is targeting Christians and other believers. Jews have been getting the shit beat out of them in supposedly “liberal” bastions including the most Jewish city on the planet, New York in increasing numbers. Parents are being declared threats to national security for daring to speak out at school board meetings, and on and on and on.
Again, the culture war is the civil war. And it’s a war of annihilation, at least from the Left’s perspective. So maybe Mr. Lippincott should heed his own advice. To wit:
At some point, every political regime must put its foot down. Some people think cannibalism is wrong, others think that it is right. If the former are to prevail politically they must be willing to use force against the latter. In the end, this is what morality requires. This is what morality is.
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHYDo yourself a favor and watch this excellent interview that veteran journalist John Stossel recently did with Alex Epstein, founder of the Center for Industrial Progress and author of the New York Times bestseller The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels and, more recently, Fossil Future.
Mother Nature’s Not Nice
“What consequences the use of such vaccines might have on our health is top of those concerns.”
Yes, mRNA Vaccines Are Being Used on Animals in the US Food Supply
“‘If they can do this to Trump, imagine what they can do to you.’ No — they’ve already been doing it to us, aggressively, for decades.”
How Conservatives Got the Trump Indictment Backwards
It’s amazing when you read this to realize how utterly trapped in a time warp are authors Doug Schoen and Andy Stein. Also, how clueless about the historic nature of their own party. That said, they are spot on. She may be stacked and stupid but this broad is dangerous. Then again, who in that party isn’t?
Fellow Democrats, Recognize How Dangerous is an Ambitious Titty Caca AOC
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The popular host, who routinely drew an average audience of over 3 million in his primetime slot, had reached more than six times that — 18.7 million — by midday on Thursday, less than 24 hours after the video went live.” Tucker Draws 18 Million – And Counting – With Video Statement
- Robert Spencer: “Why would a network fire its top-rated show host?” Fox Commits Suicide
- Host’s ouster spells “the death of American media.” Ex-US Army Psyops Expert: Fox News Fired Carlson to Maintain “Semi Lobotomized Quasi Retarded Population”
- “More people must understand that destructive agendas depend upon the human impulse to self-censor.” I Taped a Show with Tucker on Censorship Right Before He Was Fired
- “The show’s cancellation removes from the national debate a fearless voice for a perspective hard to find elsewhere.” Losing Tucker Carlson Tonight
- “What follows here is an insider account from people actually in the know after Breitbart News spent the past several days interviewing key players in the personnel matters at Fox News, asking what really happened.” Disarray Consumes Fox News as Murdochs Attempt to Reassert Control with Carlson, Bongino Ousters
* * * * *
- “A photographer captured Biden’s cheat sheet, which included the reporter’s name, Courtney Subramanian, and her prepared question at Wednesday’s joint press conference with South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol in the White House rose garden. The sheet also detailed how to pronounce Subramanian’s name and noted that hers would be the first question.” ‘Can You Wait Your Turn?’: Multiple Journalists Press KJP on LA TimesReporter’s Question Being Written On Cheat Sheet
- “They’re just trying to get into the news because they know people like you will consume it because it fits your pre-ordained narrative that you’re trying to spin.” DeSantis Nukes Reporter Over ‘Totally BS’ Claim: “Focus on the Facts and Stop Worrying About Narrative”
- “The internet as we know it is disappearing; BuzzFeed News is just the first high-profile casualty.” September Is Over
- ” Latest victim: John-Henry Westen.” YouTube Silencing Catholic Voices
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Gender ideology + violence = terrorism.” Trans Days of Violence
- Will the manifesto ever see the light of day? It’s hard to say. The New York Post previously received confirmation from Metro Nashville Council Member Courtney Johnston that the FBI had already determined it wouldn’t be released in the near future. “What I was told is, her manifesto was a blueprint on total destruction, and it was so, so detailed at the level of what she had planned,” Johnston said, that “that document in the wrong person’s hands would be astronomically dangerous.” (it’s not what was planned that’s necessarily important; it’s who planned it and who’s behind this – jjs) An Update on the Nashville Trans Shooter’s Manifesto
* * * * *
- Julie Kelly: “Guilty verdicts in the most consequential January 6 trial will be the green light the Justice Department has been waiting for to go after the former president.” Outcome of Proud Boys Trial Could Decide Trump’s Fate
- “What protections do whistleblowers really have?” IRS Whistleblower Playing it by the Book
- Among the major duties of IRS special agents is to “be willing and able to participate in arrests, execution of search warrants, and other dangerous assignments.” Internal Revenue Service Hiring Armed Agents for All 50 States
- “The FBI is refusing to reveal, or even estimate, how many Americans are in the ‘incidental collection’ database, or much information about them has been incidentally acquired, they testified.” FBI Used Database of ‘Incidental Collection’ Info about U.S. Citizens 3.4 Million Times – 30% in Error – Rep. Jordan Reveals
- “Our weaponized and corrupt government agencies have demonstrated a pattern of contempt for justice and the rule of law by prioritizing partisan ideology and agendas over the protection of the American people – in particular those with whom they disagree politically,” Burch said in a news release. Catholic Group Sues DOJ, FBI In Leaked Anti-Catholic Memo Case
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Robert Spencer: “Hunter Biden might as well walk around wearing sandwich boards proclaiming “DOUBLE STANDARD” on one side and “TWO-TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM” on the other. The Blinken email revelation is just the latest indication of this. It’s good that House Republicans have begun to look into Hunter’s shady dealings, but even if they establish definitively that Hunter was selling access to his father, and that other government officials were involved, it is unlikely that they will be able to hold Blinken or anyone else in the Biden regime accountable, given the craven politicization of Merrick Garland’s Justice Department.” Nothing to See Here: Blinken Used Private Email Address to Keep in Touch with Hunter Biden
- Margot Cleveland: “While Blinken provides an entry point to unraveling the Russian-disinformation hoax, there is much more to learn.” The Russia Hoax Orbiting Hunter Biden’s Laptop Is So Much Bigger Than Blinken
- “While the committee has been extremely active behind the scenes, gathering information about the business dealings of the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] family members, it has not disclosed much of these details yet. Moreover, it remains to be seen if the committee intends to have public hearings with these Biden family members testifying or other public hearings with other witnesses, including the several people the committee says are cooperating from inside the Biden business — or if the committee will release any reports on its findings.” Poll: Majority Believe Biden Family Received Millions from Chinese Government-Linked Sources
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “No wonder we couldn’t execute proper plans in Afghanistan or Sudan. The military is more concerned about environmental justice.” Energy Sec. Granholm Supports Requiring Military to Adopt All-Electric Vehicle Fleet by 2030
- “Coit blamed climate change, ship strikes and ocean noise for the recent increase in whale deaths. But multiple environmental groups believe that offshore wind survey sites may be to blame and have called for a moratorium on project construction until an investigation is conducted.” Biden Junta’s “Whale Week” Celebration Completely Omits Threats from Offshore Wind Projects
- “Granholm’s testimony comes a week after she told another Senate committee that her department is still reviewing the pending grant to lithium battery company Microvast, which the department announced with great fanfare a few weeks before the midterm election last fall.” Energy Secretary Granholm Ducks Questions on Biden Junta Grants to Companies with ‘Material Operations in China’
- “From the perspective of the scientific method, which make skepticism and doubt the primary considerations when reviewing any research, the AGU has abandoned that method entirely when it comes to climate science.” If Global Warming Doesn’t Kill Us, the Fog Will
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “An economic model used by the Conference Board puts the probability of a U.S. recession over the next year at 99%.” (jeez, what the hell are we experiencing now?! – jjs) GDP Numbers Point to a Recession Just in Time for the 2024 Presidential Election
- “The longer he’s in office, the worse of we’ll be.” (that goes double for Leftists and globalist RINOs – jjs) Joe Biden Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things
- “Julie Su is on Capitol Hill auditioning to be [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s next labor secretary, but back in her home state of California, businesses are paying what some call the ‘Su Tax’—a hike in payroll taxes to make up for the massive fraud that took place on her watch during the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic.” The ‘Su Tax’: California Businesses Are Still Paying for Biden Nominee Julie Su’s $31 Billion Mistake
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas admitted in an internal memo that the end of a policy that enables the swift deportation of migrants “will strain our workforce, our communities, and our entire system.” Biden DHS Chief Admits the End of Title 42 Will ‘Strain’ Immigration System
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Democrats ‘double cross’ Republicans to block an examination of whether lax-on-crime policies have a disparate impact on minorities who disproportionately become the victims of crime.” Biden Nominees Torpedo Own Confirmation to Kill Report on Whether Lax Crime Policies Hurt Minorities
- Douglas Murray: “As it happens, everything we were told about legalization by the Dems and their media supporters turns out to have been wrong . . . In short, it didn´t ‘lift the city up.’ It just helped bring it crashing down. So sure, go ahead and try to make cigarettes illegal in New York, Gov Hochul. But it gives me the impression that you must be making policies while smoking something stronger yourself.” Legal Marijuana Hasn’t Brought “Paradise” Democrats Promised
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The Senator grilled Samantha Power during hearing Wednesday.” Video: Rand Paul Accuses USAID Administrator of Stonewalling Chinese COVID Origins Investigation
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “At the end of the day, this filth needs to be removed from our schools. There’s over one hundred volumes that one parent organization [put] together. A hundred volumes still in Jordan School Districts that clearly violate the law.” Mayor Loses It at School Board After Discovering “Filth”
- “In an online forum for Syracuse students, someone posted a photo of a torn flier. Underneath the photo, another user wrote, ‘The bitch is a liar and a fraud.’” Syracuse U. Students Object to Talk by North Korea Defector Yeonmi Park, Calling Her a Liar
- “Good teachers can only help students so much in a system that constrains their growth with the authoritarian ‘factory model.’” Are Public Schools Broken, or Are the Defects Part of the Design?
- Ardern, who called online free speech a “weapon of war,” will be lecturing on “leadership, governance and online extremism” at Harvard. Former New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern Receives Harvard Fellowship
- “Indiana’s GOP legislature is poised to increase funding 2,000 percent for an agency that oversaw abortion businesses after whose services three women died in 2022.” Indiana Health Dept. Sits On Records Showing Two Babies Born Alive After Abortions, Three Women Dead
- “It is obvious, given the volume of killing, its enormous budget, and its aggressive abortion advocacy, Planned Parenthood is relentless in promoting unlimited abortion for any reason,” Carol Tobias, president of National Right to Life, said in reaction to the report. “Despite lockdowns during COVID and health care that was deferred for many Americans during the pandemic, Planned Parenthood continued to perform abortions at a near-record rate.”Planned Parenthood Annual Report: Record Revenue, 374,000 + Abortions
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “[Judy Chu] is the first Chinese American to be elected to the House and chairs the Congressional Asian Pacific Americans Caucus. Her ties to the Chinese Communist Party have been exposed in recent months. . . Chu worked with a non-profit that shared staff with Chinese intelligence front groups.” Dem Rep Tied to Alleged CCP Front Groups Claims Criticizing China Will Get Asian Americans Killed
- “Josh Hawley challenger’s card collection is ‘rare and expensive,’ Magic experts say.”Missouri Senate Hopeful Lucas Kunce Owns Tens of Thousands of Dollars Worth of Magic: The Gathering Cards
- “Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis, whom Trump has repeatedly criticized, held an event in Manchester earlier in April not far from where Trump is holding his event Thursday night. DeSantis is seen as Trump’s main rival, though the governor has not yet announced a run for president.” Trump Makes First New Hampshire Stop For 2024 Campaign, Announces Leadership Team
- “You would think at least one time he’d get up and say, ‘I’m running for president — where, where am I going, where the hell am I going,’” Trump said while pretending to look around frantically, drawing laughter from the crowd. Crowd Erupts As Trump Imitates Biden Being Lost On Stage
- “At the national level especially, conservatives must sideline the cultural battles in favor of issues of national survival.” (Warning: phony conservative psy-op alert – jjs) Conservatives Lost the Culture War and the Trump Agenda Is the Only Path Forward
- “Biden’s 37 percent approval rating is down 20 points over the last two years since he held a 57 percent approval rating in April 2021.” Poll: Joe Biden’s Approval Hits Record Low as He Launches Reelection Effort
- “To the rest of the nation, I would say that Minnesota stands as a stark warning to the rest of the nation and is an example of what can happen once progressives are given unfettered power.” Minnesota: the Oregon of the Upper Midwest
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Mao Ning said on Thursday that Xi offered reassurances that China still values its “strategic partnership” with Ukraine, a top trading partner and client of China’s Belt and Road Initiative (BRI), even though China’s close friends in Moscow are attempting to erase Ukraine from the map. China Says Zelensky Wants Beijing to Play ‘Important’ Role in Russia War
- “Unlike America, China could be a neutral party for potential peace negotiations between Russia and Ukraine.” Under Biden’s Watch, China Supplants US as Global Peacemaker
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Iran’s brazen seizure of the ship is raising alarm bells with regional experts who say that Tehran’s terrorism has gotten so out of control that not even China, a close ally of the Islamic nation, is immune to its escalating provocations. Beijing is the biggest buyer of heavily sanctioned Iranian crude oil, importing at least $22 billion worth since [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden took office.” Iran Seizes Chinese Oil Tanker, Raising Questions About The Two Countries’ Alliance
- “Republican Study Committee package would block the Biden [junta] from lifting sanctions.”Inside the House GOP Plan to Stop a Second Iran Nuclear Deal
- “The facility holds measles and cholera pathogens, as well as other hazardous materials.”WHO Official Reports ‘High Risk of Biological Hazard’ in Sudan after Fighters Seize Lab
- “Why Clinton and Bush rescued Americans, and Obama and Biden won’t.” (um, hello Blackhawk Down and 9/11? But points taken otherwise – jjs) Sudan Shows Leaving Americans Behind Enemy Lines is the New Normal
- “The activity in question occurred around a year after the UAE, a US ally, had announced that they would stop the construction after US officials suggested that the area would end up being used by Beijing for military purposes, per the report. Now, the US is reportedly under the assumption that the recent activity in the area is a product of the UAE attempting to strengthen its relationship with China, as Beijing attempts to bolster its global military infrastructure.” (the adults are back in charge, baby! – jjs) Leaked Pentagon Docs Reveal That the US Suspects China of Building Military Site in UAE
- “The governor of Florida makes clear his strong support.” Ron DeSantis in Israel
- “Hong Kong’s future is no longer in the hands of its people.” The Tragedy of Liberty Lost in Hong Kong
- They’re anti-Davos so of course they get slimed as neo-Nazi or something. German Intelligence Agency Determines Youth Branch of Alternative for Germany is “Extremist” After Investigation
- “A new book makes a strong case that Russia’s Arctic policy does not present a growing geopolitical danger.” Arctic Fever
- “And we thought Islamization wouldn’t be fun!” Celebrating Eid
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Roberts included the statement along with his Tuesday letter declining Democrat Illinois Sen. Dick [James Hodgkinson enabler?] Durbin’s invitation to testify before the Committee at an upcoming hearing on Supreme Court ethics reform. Democrats argue in their letter that the justices’ statement “raises more questions than it resolves” and request more information by May 1, the day before the hearing is scheduled. Dems Won’t Relent On Pressing SCOTUS After All Nine Justices Sign Rare Unanimous Statement Addressing Ethics
- “And the growing seeds of resistance.” The Unions’ Heavy Grifting
- “California Democrats complain about eminent domain abuse, yet they are trying to bring back redevelopment agencies that obliterated people’s property rights.” Crony Capitalism’s Comeback?
- Good. And whatever land the evil Mongoloids own should be nationalized and confiscated.North Carolina Lawmakers Unanimously Move To Stop Chinese Entities From Buying Up Farmland
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “I personally doubt there will ever be another launch from Boca Chica. There are too many people in the federal government — and in the media — that either hate Elon Musk, hate free enterprise, hate freedom itself, and love regulation and power. They are going to gang up to block further launches there.” With the Federal Bureaucracy Gleefully Sharpening its Knees to Shut Down Boca Chica, SpaceX Should Quickly Shift Starship/Superheavy Operations to Florida
- “The solution is only temporary, as the end of the mission is inevitable as its radioisotope thermoelectric generator (RTG) was only designed to provide power for about a half century (!).” Engineers extend Voyager-2’s life by tapping into reserve power supply
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Robert Spencer: “A man claiming to be a woman is allowed to shower with girls.” Enough is Enough: Gender Madness at Wisconsin High School
- Tennessee Attorney General Jonathan Skrmetti said that the state would “vigorously” fight to keep the law in place. “The federal government has joined the ACLU and an elite New York law firm in attacking a bipartisan law that protects children from irreversible harm. I welcome the opportunity to litigate these issues and vigorously defend Tennessee’s laws,” Skrmetti said in a statement. Tennessee Officials Sued By Biden Hit Back With Promise To Fight Child Sex-Change Push
- “An exclusive interview with Michael Knowles on transgenderism.” A Theological Conflict
- “Not tolerated on this platform.” Elon Musk Nukes Account That Tweeted Pedophilia ‘Pride Flag’
- “The documentary Adult Human Female was set to be screened Wednesday night but the event was prevented from going ahead by a crowd of trans activists blocking the venue. This was the second time a screening of the film had been shut down on the university campus.”Trans Terrorist Mob Shuts Down Screening of Film on Women’s Rights at Edinburgh University
- Send this bastard back to Kolyma. Meh, Putin won’t have her. Brittney Griner: It’s a ‘Crime’ To Stop Biological Males From Competing Against Women
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Mark Levin: “Nikki Haley just undermined the people of Florida and their governor by selling out to a woke corporation and the culture war. She’s lost me.” Nikki Haley Sides With Disney Against DeSantis, Urges Move To South Carolina
- Weathers announced a partnership with his fellow Georgians at Big Kettle Brewing on Monday. “I’m proud to be able to say we’re brewing Ultra Right Beer right here in my old backyard,” he said. “Ultra Right Beer and this movement will never be stopped, no matter what they throw at us,” promised Weathers. “And I want to thank you for being part of our journey. We’re going to have a lot of fun” (that alone will infuriate the woke Pharisees), “we’re going to drink a little beer, and we’re going to take back our country.”Conservative Dad’s Ultra Right Beer to Top $1 Million in Sales After Being in Business Two Weeks
- “Interestingly enough, there is an actually successful Bud Light campaign which perfectly mirrors the recent Mulvaney campaign that destroyed the brand. What drove that campaign was a precisely opposite approach.” Bud Light’s Demise at the Hands of Credentialed Woke Millennials
- “Good news.” Belief in a ‘Higher Power’ Surges Amongst American Youth
- “Growth stems from discomfort. If classic books are removed from public consumption and discourse, then personal growth will stagnate.” Thanks to 21st-Century Snobs, Classic Literature is “Gone With the Wind”
- Christian Toto: “Oscar-winner does more than defend free speech in viral interview.” (meh, he still gobbles Obama’s penis. Barack as well – jjs) What Everyone Missed About Spielberg’s Anti-Woke Decree
- “A classic Judy Blume novel, now a major motion picture, offers audiences a surprising message in the face of today’s gender madness.” A Once-Controversial Story Now Appears Conservative
HITHER & YON
- “He may not have been a great man, but he was, in a way, a great American. Jerry Springer Is Dead. Long Live Jerry Springer!
FINALLY . . .
- “Until the Vietnam War, those who were missing in war were just left missing. Then a small group of women changed all that.” How a Group of Women Compelled the Government to Find America’s Missing in Action
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.