Good morning, kids. Happy Sinko de Swimmy or whatever fercockamamie non-holiday this is. Meh, if you’re somewhere in the southwest and you do celebrate this or it is a tradition to celebrate it, apologies and have fun. I mean no disrespect. That said, considering that the border, such as it is which is to say virtually nonexistent, is about to have close to a million more third world Latin American peasants come rushing in when Title 42 expires next Thursday, I’m not really in all that much of a charitable mood. A nation without borders is not a nation. It’s merely a land mass. And without borders, as well as an absence of and/or deliberate, sustained subsuming of the culture as well as the rule of a just and stable law, you have hell on Earth.
In other words, welcome to the land mass formerly known as the United States of America post-November 2020. Meh, it’s the weekend and while I don’t necessarily have good news, at least I can give you some comedy gold to kick it off. Dig this.
Venezuelans are one of the highest-volume immigrant nationalities to have crossed the southern border during this historic mass-migration crisis, now in its third year, with 5 million foreign-national border crossers in the country.
All Venezuelans have been or will be let into America to stay on asylum or humanitarian claims that presume they are directly fleeing Venezuelan government persecution or face some other imminent danger back home.
But that widespread narrative is largely a fable. Most Venezuelan border crossers have been living for years, safely, happily and prosperously in other countries. This fact means a massive fraud is underway as Venezuelans become a main feature of an expected mass rush on the border after the midnight May 11 demise of the pandemic-era Title 42 rapid-expulsion policy that has been holding some back.
Many will eventually have to lie on government forms or to government agents about where they’ve really been, a lie that is a federal crime that can bring up to five years in prison if ever investigated. Many are part of a diaspora of some 7 million Venezuelans coming from safe third countries like Colombia, Brazil, Ecuador, Chile and Argentina. In interviews en route to border crossings, Venezuelans have admitted to me that they only decided to leave their safe lives in those adopted countries because they saw the American government admitting Venezuelans who illegally crossed the southern border.
If telling a few white lies gets them an American lifestyle upgrade, why not?
“Lifestyle upgrade?” Comedy freaking gold, Jerry! If these poor bastards only realized that they are “escaping” to a place that is rapidly becoming the very shit-hole they fled. . .
Take our economy for starters. The value of the dollar is, to say the least, not the same as it was when Teddy Kennedy, pig-piss be upon him, flung the border open in ’65, or when Reagan was bamboozled with Simpson-Mazzoli “one-time-only amnesty and then we swear to end illegal immigration” in ’86, or even before Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants was installed just over three hellacious years ago.
Now look at the status of our cities, which is creeping ever faster and deeper into supposedly safer suburbs out into exurbia and then red state America. Bodega owner Jose Alba who had to kill an assailant before he himself would have met the same fate was not Scots-Irish, and yet Alvin Bragg slapped a murder charge on him (thankfully rescinded after an outcry).
But the Marine who unintentionally killed a “Michael Jackson impersonator” – how I fucking loathe the media for playing this up to garner sympathy for the psycho – and will likely face another Alvin Bragg kangaroo court as policing and institutionalizing of mental health patients disappears means that inevitably, vigilantism may be on the rise. Can you say “death squads?” I’d be lying to you if I didn’t think the prospect of citizens “taking out the trash” so to speak in the dead of night with no one looking wasn’t a tiny bit appealing to me. Particularly if the trash were affiliated with BLM or Antifa. And if one or two innocent parties get the chop, well, that’s the price you pay. Eggs and omelettes, baby.
And on top of that, we have rigged elections, a propagandist media, and a junta that is essentially engaged in child trafficking – mostly with children from your corner of the globe. Hey, Latin Americans. ¡Bienvenidos a la Estados Unidos de Mierda!
Shockingly, there is a voice of sanity and reason on this from a most unexpected quarter. Sort of. . .
[RFK Jr.], who announced his populist presidential campaign last month, is defending Americans against the political left’s assumption that opposition to an open border equates to endorsing “anti-immigrant bigotry.”
Keeping criminal illegal aliens, such as four-time deported illegal alien Francisco Oropesa Perez-Torres, who is accused of murdering a family of five in Texas, out of American communities ought to be a priority, Kennedy wrote in the Twitter post.
President Joe Biden has ignored Oropesa’s status as a multi-deported illegal alien. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has likewise refused to comment on the suspect.
“Francisco Oropeza Perez-Torres has been arrested for the murder of 5 people including a 9-year-old boy,” Kennedy wrote. “Torres is a Mexican already deported 4 times. It is not anti-immigrant bigotry to demand an immigration system that keeps out criminals. In fact, letting them in stokes bigotry.”
. . . In addition, Kennedy wrote that Americans can be both “pro-immigration and pro-closing the border” with a focus on eliminating chaos in U.S. border towns that is currently taking hold as President Joe Biden’s administration ends Title 42, the public health authority, on May 11.
Kennedy noted that, as president, his “long-term solution to the border crisis” would be ending decades-long U.S. policies that meddle in Mexico and Central America, which he says has “create[d] desperate conditions south of the border.”
“The War on Drugs is one,” Kennedy wrote. “U.S.-funded dictators, juntas, paramilitaries, and death squads. Neoliberal extraction of resources. Unpayable debts. It is inhumane and hypocritical to deny immigration while creating the conditions that drive immigration. As President, I will change these policies.”
Yet again, RFK Jr. is right about an issue, but as you can clearly see from his typical Leftist rhetoric, for all the wrong reasons, especially the Red-Green “extraction of resources” garbage. BUT, that said, and I will emphasize, he’s right about a disaster happening here in this country. And the longer he remains the turd in the Democrat punchbowl, the better (Reminder: I AM NOT ENDORSING RFK Jr.).
But of course, there is no way in hell that he will be allowed to win the Democrat nomination. We rightly fear that he’d essentially be a Bernie Sanders if he would win the presidency. But that said, is it a fair assumption that the Democrats and Deep State globalists fear that he’d turn into some sort of Trump?
Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.) wrote to Gestapo chief Merrick Garland and his henchman, FBI top dog Christopher Wray, on Wednesday with some allegations that were positively explosive. Grassley and Comer say that they’ve “received legally protected and highly credible unclassified whistleblower disclosures” regarding a “criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Biden and a foreign national relating to the exchange of money for policy decisions.” Would anyone really be surprised if it were positively determined that Old Joe Biden was paid off by foreigners to set policy in a way they dictated?
If this is accurate, it would involve not just Biden but Barack Obama as well. This is because the vice president doesn’t have any Constitutional authority to make policy decisions, and quite aside from the Constitution, Obama, who famously said, “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f**k things up”, is unlikely to have given Old Joe any real authority to do anything. So if a foreign national was paying Old Joe to make policy decisions favorable to himself, they would almost certainly have had to have the approval of the Man Whose Tan Suit Was His Only Scandal.
The implications of this cannot be understated. It would be no surprise if Old Joe were confirmed as the corrupt kleptocrat he has long been reputed to be, but if this bribery scheme did end up reaching Obama, it could have a serious impact on the Democrats’ present electoral chances and even upon their continued ability to sew up elections left and right by means of ballot harvesting, mail-in ballots, and other present-day chicanery. The only problem is that the very agencies that ought to be energetically pursuing this issue are part of the same corrupt Leftist establishment that dominates Washington. Consequently, it’s not at all clear that the truth about this will ever come out. . .
. . . Comer declared, “The American people need to know if President Biden sold out the United States of America to make money for himself. Senator Grassley and I will seek the truth to ensure accountability for the American people.” All patriots should be hoping that they succeed. It certainly would explain a great deal of the madness that is going on in this America-Last regime if its corrupt figurehead were being paid off to ensure that policy was being made in the best interests of a foreigner, rather than with the well-being of the American people in mind. And given the sorry career of Old Joe Biden, no one would really be surprised at all.
As Rush Limbaugh of blessed memory would put it, I can declare with ontological certitude that Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants is arguably the most corrupt politician to ever hold office, any office (legitimately or otherwise), in America’s now finished history. The revelations will not be so much surprising as disgusting and maddening in the extreme. More so because neither he nor Obama nor anyone connected with this junta and indeed with The State will ever face any real consequences.
They completed the 100-year hijacking of the nation and now it’s all about consolidating power forever. Or at least until their ideologically-driven incompetence makes it all go up in flames. Until then, I fear there isn’t a damn thing that we can do about it. Probably, if not certainly, via the ballot box.
To become president, Trump must win a bunch of swing states. To win each state he needs more ballots in his pile than the other guy. It’s baked into the data — which we look at every day — that Trump is not going to win those swing states. None of them.
It’s not his fault. He will probably get more votes, just not more ballots. . .
. . . What do these states have in common — except they determine the next president?
Each is a hotbed of election fraud — either from election commissions or phantom armies or both — and in every case the RNC and the Trump campaign are ignoring the dinosaur in the kitchen.
Voter fraud will screw you on election day!
Why? Political consultants make money on ad placements and retainers — not by dealing with baked-in fraud. If the RNC spent as much on election fraud remediation in each swing state as it did on flowers and booze, Trump might win some of these states. If the Trump campaign paid attention to the election integrity teams and took seriously the threat of election commission-instigated fraud, it could make a difference.
Unfortunately, the RNC is about raising dough and having elaborate meetings with mediocre minds. The Trump campaign thinks rallies, flags, and red hats can overcome the Left’s complete control of election apparatus.
It’s like France in 1939. Trump is France.
By the way, this applies to DeSantis or any other candidate who might, in the unlikely event, defeat either of those two for the nomination.
But wait! There’s more! On top of rigging elections, we now have political kangaroo court show trials where anyone who dares oppose the junta is tried, convicted and jailed. They just railroaded the so-called Proud Boys on “conspiracy to commit sedition” and no doubt President Trump will be connected to that conspiracy.
You know, they keep harping on a fake insurrection but brother, shit like this is what leads to REAL insurrection. And in this case, that is not a dirty word given who and what is in power.
Welcome to America!
Have a good weekend. See you tomorrow on the Hobby Thread. Be there. Aloha.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “If the RNC spent as much on election fraud remediation in each swing state as it did on flowers and booze, Trump might win some swing states.” Savor Trump’s Electoral Landslide – Until the Phantoms Vote
- “We face a future of poor medical care to falling buildings unless we resist the ideology of woeness.” (see related link in Health section – jjs) The Wages of Woke are Death
- Daniel Greenfield: “Gas and meat prices will climb sky high under BLM ‘conservation leases.’” (not that BLM, the other one, but then again, same difference – jjs) Biden to Turn Over 10% of America’s Land to the Left
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION Julie Kelly: “Will Donald Trump be next?” (is the Pope Marxist? – jjs)
Proud Boys Found Guilty of Seditious Conspiracy
“The decision on Wednesday comes after Daniel Perry’s defense team requested a new trial and Texas Governor Greg Abbott announced he would pardon Perry, an Army sergeant. Perry, who is white, was convicted of shooting and killing Garrett Foster, also white, after protesters reportedly surrounded Perry’s car, and Foster, who was carrying an AK-47 across his chest, attempted to talk to him.”
Texas Man Convicted of Fatally Shooting Black Lives Matter Protester Won’t Get New Trial, Judge Rules
“Republican official Amy Drake cited the FBI’s definition of domestic terrorism: ‘Appearing to be intended to influence the policy of government by intimidation or coercion.’”
NAACP Branch Targets Republican Councilwoman With 7 Kids At 6 a.m. Outside Her Home
“allegedly struck a police officer in the face, leading to an assault and battery on a police officer charge, on top of charges of vandalizing property, tagging property, vandalizing a historic marker/monument, and resisting arrest”
Nonbinary Child of Massachusetts Rep. Katherine Clark Gets Probation for Assaulting a Cop
Give that guy a raise: “Ron DeSantis staff eating cake while Floridians are in crisis. Typical.”
‘Dream Defenders’ Thugs Furious That DeSantis Staffer Ate Cake During Their ‘Occupation’ of Gov’s Office
David Harsanyi: “Destroying trust in the court opens the floodgates for government abuse and destabilizes the nation in unprecedented ways.”
Those Smearing SCOTUS are the Biggest Threat to American “Democracy”
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The email exchange from October 19, 2020, between former CIA Acting Director Michael Morell and former CIA Director John Brennan reveals Morell’s behind-the-scenes efforts to solicit signatories who had been deeply entrenched in the intelligence community in part to help the Biden campaign.” Emails Reveal Author of Letter Discrediting Hunter Laptop Story Enlisted Signers to Give Biden Debate ‘Talking Point’
- Robert Spencer: “If it’s accurate, it doesn’t just involve Joe Biden.” BOMBSHELL: Grassley and Comer Say They’ve Found Evidence of Biden Getting PAID OFF for ‘Policy Decisions’
- “We believe the FBI possesses an unclassified internal document that includes very serious and detailed allegations implicating the current President of the United States,” Grassley wrote. “What we don’t know is what, if anything, the FBI has done to verify these claims or investigate further. The FBI’s recent history of botching politically charged investigations demands close congressional oversight.” Chuck Grassley Demands DOJ Cough Up Document Over Criminal Scheme Involving Joe Biden
- Margot Cleveland: “A close analysis of the Missouri v. Biden court filings suggests the FBI is not being forthright in identifying the players involved.” Did FBI’s Censorship Liaison Hide Colleagues’ Connection to the Hunter Biden Scandal?
- According to Strzok, “Secretary Blinken can say, ‘Look, I was thinking in my memory. These were events five years ago. I was the deputy Undersecretary of State. I had a lot of things going on. I honestly didn’t remember this.’ For a criminal violation, you would have to be a knowing and willful act. And I think frankly… that’s a long way away from the facts.” Of Course: Peter Strzok Defends Blinken’s Lie About Hunter Biden
- “Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former CIA Director John Brennan will sit for transcribed interviews.” Russia Hoaxers Clapper, Brennan Will Answer To Weaponization Committee For Letter Calling Hunter Biden Laptop ‘Disinfo’
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Former Fox News host Tucker Carlson may host an alternative Republican primary forum, according to reports. The news may be enticing to former President Donald Trump, who is believed to be unhappy with the idea of debating head-to-head with single-digit candidates, in debates conducted by corporate media outlets and their establishment news anchors.”REPORT: Tucker Carlson to Host ‘Alternative GOP’ Debate?
- Wayne Allyn Root: “What’s their next move? Selling their network to Pfizer?” Is Fox News the Next Bed, Bath & Beyond?
* * * * *
- “Tesla CEO Elon Musk has also reportedly expressed concerns over AI becoming so advanced, that it surpasses human intelligence and begins to think independently — no longer listening to humans, and even becoming a sentient, human-hating species.” Kamala Harris Named ‘AI Czar’ to Save Us from Artificial Intelligence
- “VOA has a very clear responsibility – to be the Voice of America abroad, in countless countries where democracy and free press are not the norm. But lately they seem to be more focused on carrying water for the Left, even as autocracies like China and Russia pose huge threats [to] the United States and our allies. VOA needs to right the ship immediately.”Rep. Mast Demands Taxpayer-Funded Voice of America Stop ‘Carrying Water for the Left
- “Handing control of the narrative to the people and actually accurate fact-checking are essential goals.” Elon Musk Touts Twitter Fact Checks as “Ending Censorship in Guise of Virtue”
- “When a style-control evolves into thought-control.” The Gestapo Woke AP Stylebook
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- This is a consequence of demonizing fossil fuels. The “devil’s breath” is not a hazard, nor does it contribute measurably to net carbon emissions. In fact, it wasn’t so long ago that greens were demanding the coal-fired plants be repurposed to burn natural gas. Not a Conspiracy Theory: Yes, the Government Will Be Coming for Your Gas Stove
- “Ms. Hopper, I love solar energy, I just want you to know that, and I love electric cars, but I gotta ask you this question, I’ve been waiting to ask this. If electric cars are so swell, how come government has to pay people to drive them?” “We’re Giving Them a Big Ol’ Tax Credit”: John Kennedy Stumps Witness on Why Government Has to Pay People to Drive EVs
- “The United Auto Workers president recently lamented how Democrats take the union for granted.” Auto Union Withholding Support for Biden Over Lack of Support for Workers at Electric Vehicle Factories
- “ESG is DOA in Florida.” DeSantis Does for Fla. What Biden Blocked Congress from Doing for Everyone
- ” While not a direct acknowledgement of a market rejection of the green agenda, [JP Morgan Chase CEO Jamie] Dimon’s letter acknowledges that the ESG scheme created by the WEF hasn’t been able to successfully re-orient sufficient capital to achieve the political and social change he and the other WEF activists seek. Let’s hope they never do.” ‘Net-Zero’: Who Needs It?
- “Academic and government elites who push for communism through ‘climate change’ find the perfect exploitable opportunity in the booming field of technology — and capitalize.”Complicated Nature of Tech Sector Gives Cover to Climate Change Agenda
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- R.S. McCain: “McCarthy managed to pass the bill in the House, but Schumer won’t let the Senate vote on it.” Blame Chuck Schumer for the Debt Ceiling Crisis
- “The market seems to be in full panic mode. What set off the sell-off on Wednesday evening was a relatively anodyne report that PacWest was ‘weighing strategic options,’ which could include a sale of the bank or even a break-up. Normally, news that a company is considering a sale pumps up its share price. But in the midst of a crisis on confidence for banks, this has the opposite effect. Investors figure you are not selling because you want to, but because you have to.” Breitbart Business Digest: Markets Humiliate Jerome Powell
- “What’s more, while eight of the ten top-rated states have Republican governors, nine of the bottom ten have a Democrat governor.” CEO Survey Ranks Texas #1 State for Business, California #50 – 9 of 10 Worst Have Dem Governors
- “Martin Wolf’s new book offers compelling advice for restoring the symbiotic relationship between market capitalism and liberal democracy.” A Delicate Balance
- “Entrepreneurs should worry that they may be unfairly targeted.” (feature, not a bug – jjs)Biden’s National Cybersecurity Strategy May be a Disaster for Private Businesses
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Now if we can only get this guy to wise up on “climate change” and embrace fossil fuels. And a couple other issues. For now, his status as turd in the Democrat-Left punchbowl is quite useful and welcome. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Blasts Open Borders: ‘Not Anti-Immigrant’ to Oppose Illegal Immigration
- “Mayorkas, alongside USAID Administrator Samantha Power, met with officials from Spain and Canada to discuss increasing labor-related migration. As a result of the meeting, the U.S. committed to welcoming more migrants from Central America and providing technical support for “sending countries” to beef up their ability to facilitate migration.” (seal the fucking border, 20-year moratorium on all immigration and ramp up deportations! – jjs)Mayorkas Working To Expand Migration From Central America as Border Surge Anticipated
- “In interviews en route to border crossings, Venezuelans have admitted to me that they only decided to leave their safe lives in those adopted countries because they saw the American government admitting Venezuelans who illegally crossed the southern border. If telling a few white lies gets them an American lifestyle upgrade, why not?” (Lifestyle upgrade?! LOL comedy gold!!! – jjs) I Met Venezuelans Who are Scamming the Asylum System En Masse to Get Into the US
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Unfortunately, since the time I took office, as the first Black, female prosecutor in the State, people outside of the city have targeted me and, to advance their goals, have also targeted the fundamental rights of the city’s voters,” she claimed in a statement. (learn to shovel coal, in Hell – jjs) Nazi Collaborator Soros-Backed Prosecutor Kim Gardner Resigning Over GOP Pressure To Remove Her, Criminal Contempt Case
- “In a sane world, we would be showing immense gratitude for the two bystanders who took it upon themselves to ensure that 30-year-old Neely, who had been screaming at passengers, did no harm. There would be morning network TV segments heralding their quick action in a moment of certain danger. Instead, NBC’s “Today” paid tribute to Neely with a montage of his street performances, accompanied by an upbeat Michael Jackson song. (It wasn’t incidental audio used by Neely for his dances. It was a track placed on the video by the show’s producers.)” Thanks To The Brave Men Who Saved New York Subway Riders From Jordan Neely
- Douglas Murray: “This is the situation that the negligent leadership in this city has led it to. New York residents and visitors know that at any moment things on the subway can turn nasty or even deadly. Nobody knows when one of the people who clearly needs help might turn. And it’s not like the police are down there to help. . . Monday was a tragedy for Jordan Neely, his family and those who knew him. The Marine vet who put him in the chokehold will have it weighing heavily on his conscience forever, too. But in any sane city it would also have been completely avoidable.” What Happened to Jordan Neely is a City’s Failure to Police Subways and Treat Mentally Ill
- “Had he been in treatment, Jordan Neely’s death in a subway car may have been prevented.” A Representative Tragedy
- In an increasing number of Democrat-run cities, George Soros-backed prosecutors (such as the fascist Alvin Bragg) have all but stopped enforcing the law. On top of that, you have countless Democrat governors and mayors cutting police funding and attacking the police in any number of situations — especially racial ones — before the facts are known. When Democrats Stop Enforcing the Law, You Get Vigilantes
* * * * *
- “Brookfield was arrested in 2020 and charged with attempted murder after she allegedly punctured someone’s lung with a knife; she was given a mental health diversion plan, Fox News reported. In 2021 she was charged again for battery of a peace officer; she was yet again given a diversion plan and Gascon’s office dismissed the case.” Nazi Collaborator Soros-Backed DA Allowed a Repeat Offender to Walk Free. Now She’s Charged With Murder
- “Another one bites the dust.” Nordstrom Shuts Down Both Its Stores in Crime-Ridden San Francisco
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “You have to stand up.” School Board Member Who Spoke Out Against Transgenderism Wins Special Election
- “Republicans are beginning to understand that audacity wins.” ‘Money Follows the Child’ Policies are Politically Better Than Voucher Programs
- Christopher F. Rufo: “The University of Texas has created a DEI bureaucracy that promotes every fashionable left-wing delusion.” Race and Gender Narcissism in Austin
- “The Democrat’s bill would allow abortions at any point in pregnancy based on ‘the professional judgment of a [licensed] physician.’” Maine Seeks To Enshrine Democrats’ Unpopular Abortion Extremism In State Law Against Citizens’ Wishes
- Good ol’ reliably leftist Vox is worried about chicks of specific genders feeling pain before hatching, yet this same outlet pushes for “abortion rights” and the LGBTQ-etc agenda. What the author (and presumably the editor) of this article is missing is that the piece makes an argument in favor of life and common sense when it comes to gender. Even if Vox did realize this, it would never admit such a thing. Vox Report on Egg Industry Practices Flies in the Face of the Left’s Abortion and Gender Rhetoric
- “Pro-life voters have had no more effective champion in defense of the unborn than the 45th president.” Pro-Life Activists Owe Trump a Debt of Gratitude
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Bob Zmmerman: “The ugly pettiness of the left and the government is in full display with this story. Rational reality has no place in its universe, if it can use any conceived regulation to stamp its boot onto the face of those it doesn’t like.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Biden Junta Threatens to Shut Down Catholic Hospital System Because of a Candle
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Everyone got a taste in Madigan’s Illinois. Madigan’s trial is set to begin next April and may be one of the most complex trials in Illinois history. Madigan’s defense will be that he was conducting “business as usual” in Illinois. If he’s convicted, it will send a strong message to other politicians in the state that “business as usual” just doesn’t cut it anymore.” All Four Illinois Political Insiders in ComEd Bribery Trial Found Guilty
- “California’s Dave Min is leading candidate to replace Katie Porker in Congress.” Drunk Democrat Was in Government Car at Time of DUI Arrest
- “Inflection AI doubts the liberal megadonor met Epstein because he is ‘known for his commitment to social justice.’” ‘Is That a Real Thing?’: Reid Hoffman’s AI Chatbot Says the Democratic Megadonor Never Met Jeffrey Epstein
- “To keep the gravy train rolling, all Blackrock has to do is toss a few scraps to its dog for being a good boy. There is no better return on investment than buying a politician.” Biden Begs Bankers for $1 Billion Campaign Infusion
- “At the moment, the formula has not yet been created, and there’s a while to go between now and November 2024. But having seen President Trump in such good form in recent days, I am convinced that he has more than a 50 per cent chance of winning the next election and returning to the White House.” Nigel Farage: Trump’s On Course to Win Back White House, and Has Dealt DeSantis a “Fatal Blow”
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Peskov went on to suggest that Ukraine is a puppet state run by Washington, saying that “we know very well that decisions on such actions and such terrorist attacks are made not in Kyiv, but in Washington,” going on to say that the US tells Kyiv what to do, and the Eastern European country does it. Russia Accuses US of Backing Drone Strike on Kremlin
- “You just have to look back 2,500 years ago to Chinese strategist Sun Tzu who said, ‘All warfare is based on deception,’ and that has never changed in all the centuries since,” Davis said, “and it’s never been more true than in this particular conflict in that you can’t take anything at face value from Kiev, from Moscow, from Washington, [or] from Brussels.” Lt. Col. Daniel Davis Warns of ‘New Level’ Attack, ‘Dangerous’ Escalation After Alleged Drone Strike on Kremlin
- “Wasn’t Tolstoy, for instance, a radical anarchist and anti-imperialist thinker?” Canceling Russian Culture Doesn’t Free Ukraine
- “Without 30 years of provocative, to the Russian mind threatening, behavior by the United States, the Ukraine war does not happen.” Why Russia invaded Ukraine
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- The Niovi tanker had apparently been traveling from Dubai toward UAE’s port of Fujairah, but it was soon intercepted. A dozen fast-attack craft swarmed the tanker, forcing it back into Iranian territorial waters during the unlawful seizure. Iran Seizes Second Oil Tanker in a Week in Gulf Waters
- “The Iranian regime has seized a second oil tanker recently in the Persian Gulf, forcing it to dock at an Iranian port under orders from the regime’s ‘judiciary.’ President Reagan knew how to handle such incidents, but Biden doesn’t or can’t because he is compromised.” US Weakness Invites Iranian Attacks on Shipping in the Gulf
- “Unlike in 1945, we are no longer the supremely productive, innovative, culturally united, and powerful America of yesteryear.” American Foreign Policy’s Midlife Crisis (more like end-of-life – jjs)
- “The world cowers in fear at the prospect of a president who puts American interests first.”Deadbeat Allies Inadvertently Endorse Trump
- “Brazilian police allegedly found evidence that Bolsonaro modified his coronavirus vaccine records during his final weeks as president last year.” (doing there what they’re doing to Trump here – jjs) Ousted Jair Bolsonaro’s Home Raided by Brazilian Police in Chinese COVID-19 Vaccination Records Probe
- Netanyahu: “It doesn’t matter where you try to hide, we’ll find you. Whoever harms us forfeits his life.” Israel Eliminates Terrorists Who Murdered a Jewish Mother and Her Two Daughters in Roadside Ambush
- “Can it ever happen if they consider peace an enormous failure?” Peace With the Palestinians
- “Where have all the young mensch gone?” (. . . long time kvetching – jjs) Are Foxes Guarding Israel’s Jewish Henhouse?
- “More and more ‘less-developed’ countries are responding favorably to China’s political and financial offers of investment, conflict resolution, an alternative financial non-dollar system, and all-around benign, benevolent, Big Brotherhood.” Colonialism Redux
- “What the future looks like for the generous welfare ‘infidel’ state.” Even Some on Germany’s Left are Warning About Economic Migrants
- “Well-reasoned criticism of the transgender movement would be subject to being quashed by the government.” Ireland Crushes Free Speech
- “Let the British keep their king—it’s good for them.” Dieu et Mon Droit
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “Haines’ admission is the clearest confirmation to date by U.S. intelligence leaders that Afghanistan has reemerged as a central breeding ground for terrorism, particularly for ISIS-K. The terror group has established a large presence in the war-torn country, which is now controlled by the Taliban, and is now believed to be capable of orchestrating terror strikes on the American homeland.” Biden’s Bungled Afghan Withdrawal Decimated US Intelligence Gathering, Junta Official Confirms
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Firm hired by TikTok met with Biden economic officials as recently as January.” TikTok’s Democrat Consulting Firm Had Additional White House Meeting, Records Show
- “The State Department has repeatedly lamented that Beijing is not doing enough to stem the tide of fentanyl flowing into the United States. But Burns’ remarks seemingly suggest the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is not directly responsible for the issue, and that the blame lies instead with non-government actors.” Biden’s China Ambassador: CCP ‘Not Contributing’ To Fentanyl Problem
- “Deep fakes are photos and videos that have been digitally manipulated to alter voices or images or other aspects of the content to appear authentic in an effort to deceive whoever is viewing the material.” Pete Ricketts Warns of New Weapon Communist China is Using Against the U.S.
- The Navy selected Yeoman 2nd Class Joshua Kelley, who operates a drag queen social media account and has performed on board Navy ships, to participate as its first “Digital Ambassador.” GOP Rep Jim Banks Presses Pentagon on Sailor’s ‘Explicit’ Performances After Austin Denied Supporting Drag Shows
- “Fadi Kablawi verbally assaults Congresswoman [Bro-fo] Omar and ICNA President Mohsin Ansari.” (Ikeelyou on Ikeelyou violence; pass the shawarma! – jjs) Miami Anti-Gay Imam Calls Fellow Radical Muslim Leaders “Trash”
- “I came to France to build a future.” (and rape infidels, but mostly rape infidels – jjs)France: Muslim Migrant Rapist Shocked At His Sentence: “I’m A Good Person”
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Bureaucratic delays prevent Americans from obtaining or renewing passports in a timely manner.” (it’s almost as if they’re doing this on purpose to prevent you from flying – jjs)Biden’s Passport Process is Woke and Broke
- “Partnerships with retail stores could benefit consumers and lower costs.” Crumbling Post Offices Pose Problems and Opportunities for USPS
- “A comprehensive review of regulations to determine which vehicles can be safely driven with minimal fatalities and costs to taxpayers is needed.” States and Localities Must Redesign Road Rules
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Founded on legacies of colonialism and racism, medical education has historically centered White learners and continues to perpetuate structural racism.” New England Journal of Medicine Article Suggests Segregating Medical Students by Race
- “However, there is a link between marijuana and schizophrenia across all ages. The analysis included a study of 6 million people who had been diagnosed with schizophrenia, finding that about 15 percent of men and 4 percent of women could attribute their psychological illness to marijuana.” (but let’s legalize it because, racism! – jjs) Marijuana May Cause 30% of Schizophrenia Case in Men: Study
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “magine living on a planet orbiting one of those stars as it finds itself over time farther and farther from its home galaxy, out in the vast emptiness of intergalactic space. While this sounds lonely, it has advantages for life, because isolated from the galaxy the star will not be threatened by supernovae, gamma ray bursts, and the host of other events that happen inside galaxies that can threaten biology.” Two Interacting Galaxies, Both With Supermassive Black Holes at Their Centers
- “The desire of these private investors to spend so much strongly indicates that Maxar has real value. It also indicates indirectly the strength of the emerging new commercial launch market. These investors clearly believe that this launch market will continue to grow and force the launch price of its satellites to go down.” Maxar Sale Closes and Company Goes Private
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The ERA never went anywhere for a half-century because feminists and left-wing organizations worked against it.” The True History of the ERA
- “Their credibility will be sunk.” WPATH Continues To Stonewall Efforts At Transparency In Alabama
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “We need to clarify the facts that this was one camp, one influencer, one post and not a campaign.” (yeah, sure; go hump a clydesdale – jjs) Anheuser-Busch CEO Walks Back Defense Of Bud Light’s Dylan Mulvaney Partnership
- Robert Spencer: “In light of the latest dishonest message from Anheuser-Busch, all this just means that the boycott must continue.” Anheuser-Busch Finally Backs Away From Dylan Mulvaney, but Not Far Enough
- “It turns out that money is power after all.” Why the Bud Light Boycott Is Working
- Christian Toto: “Latest inductees confirm everything wrong with Cleveland-based institution.” The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Beclowns Itself (Again)
- “The worst of the Top Ten.” The Top Three Woke Lies
HITHER & YON
- “For Ed, a cardinal sin of our era was the politicization of history, or ‘the reading into the past the prejudices of the present,’ as he put it so eloquently.” Ed Smith and the End of American History
- “I’m poor.” Another Reason I am No Longer a Leftist
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.