Good morning, kids. With the release of the Durham Report, about the only thing good you can say that came out of it was the confirmation that the FBI is top to bottom , inside and out a completely corrupt organization. Check that. To call it corrupt is to presuppose that at one point, it was not. Barring (no pun) the purely clinical or scientific functions of things like its crime lab, I submit to you that it functions as a political dirty tricks squad that uses the cover of law enforcement to persecute the enemies of the State. And I don’t mean what was the United States of America as founded since the FBI and those who use it are anathema to the laws, traditions and heritage of that erstwhile nation. While it’s debatable perhaps as to whether or not it was like this at the beginning under Hoover, there is no question that that is how it functions today and has functioned for years or perhaps decades.
What Durham delivered was for all intents and purposes an indictment of high crimes and misdemeanors committed by the highest echelons of the FBI and at the behest of or with the approval of individuals such as Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama – while lacking anything even remotely recommending prosecution. The only thing was a vague, anodyne bullshit promise that steps are or will be taken to correct the mistakes that were made.
As has been discussed here and on the latest episode of the podcast John Durham is a company man. He and so many others are there to protect the integrity of the institution, regardless of what that institution and the people running it or even the underlings merely following orders have done. He does this because he’s a part of it and either does not see or more likely refuses to see it and his colleagues for what they are and what they are guilty of. Because of this, and for not throwing the book at the parties in question, that makes him an accessory to the crimes after the fact, IMHO. Of course, going against the family, so to speak, can be rather harmful or fatal to one’s continued existence. But, the damage is done, regardless of Durham’s motives, so it’s yet another “no reasonable prosecutor” hose job.
Jordan appeared on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures” to speak with host Maria Bartiromo about his plans for the FBI as Chair of the House Judiciary Committee and Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government.
“What are you going to do about it? We just spoke with Kevin McCarthy about his call with Christopher Wray. It is what is is: Wray is still running the FBI. You’ve said you want to use the appropriations process to fix this. How will that fix things?” Bartiromo asked.
“Well, in the end, money always gets people’s attention. And so, what we’re going to have to do is say, ‘Hey, FBI, you can’t use federal tax dollars, you can’t use the American tax dollars for this kind of activity.’ We got to limit how they spend the money,” Jordan replied.
“So we have to use the appropriations [process]. That’s the power that the Founders wanted the legislative branch — and in particular the House, where, constitutionally, every spending bill, every tax bill, has to originate in the House — they wanted that body, which stands for election every two years, to be the body closest to the people deciding how we spend the money. So we have to exercise our authority, the power of the purse, to limit what the federal government, what the FBI and Justice Department, are doing to the American people,” Jordan continued.
Meh, to me this is pissing in the wind on so many levels. Do you think the Junta and their allies in the Democrat Party are really going to allow withholding of even a penny to what is their Gestapo/Stasi dirty tricks and strong-arming squad? Jordan doing this is almost as kabuki-bukkake theatrical as the Durham Report itself. But, here we are, operating as if it’s business as usual when it’s so obviously not.
The only thing that’s going to cut the mustard is the dismantling of the FBI, while persevering its benign functions such as criminal databases and the crime lab (and the question remains of who and what constitutes a criminal these days), and the prosecution of everyone involved in political thuggery. Of course, crucial as the FBI is in this, so too is its parent organization the DOJ. And the CIA. And the DOD and in point of fact every single bureaucracy in Washington DC that engaged in the insubordination against the Trump administration, as well as working to stymie and subvert our freedoms with every single unconstitutional rule and regulation it issues. But I digress.
Washington DC and the tyrants and crooks that are a part of it are never going to police themselves. Mostly because they are the sworn enemies of the document and system they swore to preserve, protect and defend. Beyond the Durham Report of the sabotaging of Trump and the covering up of Hillary’s actual near- or possibly-treasonous crimes with the e-mail servers, the FBI has been doing perhaps even more frightening things to us.
Like the casino-gambling scene in “Casablanca,” the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court is “shocked, shocked” the Federal Bureau of Investigation continues to ravage the privacy of vast numbers of Americans.
For each American the FISA court permitted the FBI to target, the bureau illicitly surveilled almost 1,000 additional Americans. The court’s just-revealed ruling signals the FBI presumed any American suspected of supporting the Jan. 6, 2021, protests forfeited his constitutional rights.
FISA was enacted in 1978 to curb the rampant illegal political spying exposed during the Nixon administration. After the 9/11 attacks, the Bush administration decided the president was entitled to order the National Security Agency to vacuum up Americans’ and foreigners’ emails and other data without a warrant. Federal judges disagreed, and the result was a 2008 FISA reform that authorized the feds to continue commandeering vast amounts of data.
But under Section 702 of that law, the FBI was permitted to conduct warrantless searches of that stash for Americans’ data only to seek foreign intelligence information or evidence of crime. The heavily redacted 2022 opinion finally released Friday revealed the FBI conducted 278,000 improper searches of Americans in 2020 and early 2021. Incredibly, the bureau conducted roughly 3.4 million warrantless searches of Americans in 2021 via Section 702.
The day before, Thursday, an FBI whistleblower revealed in congressional testimony that FBI headquarters pressured agents to treat anyone who attended the Jan. 6 protests as a criminal suspect. The FISA court opinion reveals the FBI wrongfully cast a far broader net. Roughly 2,000 pro-Trump protesters (including an unknown number of undercover agents and informants) entered the Capitol that day.
But an FBI analyst exploited FISA to unjustifiably conduct searches on 23,132 Americans citizens “to find evidence of possible foreign influence, although the analyst conducting the queries had no indications of foreign influence,” according to FISA Chief Judge Rudolph Contreras. The court ruling did not disclose the standards (if any) the FBI used for its warrantless Jan. 6 searches. Did Twitter retweets suffice?
It gets worse. The FBI exploited FISA to target 19,000 donors to the campaign of an unnamed candidate who challenged an incumbent member of Congress. An FBI analyst justified the warrantless searches by claiming “the campaign was a target of foreign influence,” but even the Justice Department concluded almost all those searches violated FISA rules. (In March, Rep. Darin LaHood (R-Ill.) revealed he had been wrongly targeted by the FBI in numerous FISA 702 searches — but he wasn’t the challenger mentioned here.)
The FBI also conducted secret searches of the emails and other data of 133 people arrested during the 2020 protests after George Floyd’s killing. And the bureau conducted 656 warrantless searches to see if it could find any derogatory information on people it planned to use as informants. The FBI also routinely conducted warrantless searches on “individuals listed in police homicide reports, including victims, next-of-kin, witnesses, and suspects.”
Even the Justice Department complained those searches were improper. This is only the latest in a long series of FBI FISA scandals. In April 2021, the FISA court reported the FBI conducted warrantless searches of the data trove for “domestic terrorism,” “public corruption and bribery,” “health care fraud” and other targets — including people who notified the FBI of crimes and even repairmen entering FBI offices.
If you sought to report a crime to the FBI, an FBI agent may have illegally surveilled your email. Even if you merely volunteered for the FBI “Citizens Academy” program, the FBI may have illegally tracked all your online activity. The FISA court treats the FBI like New York City judges treat serial shoplifters.
Going back more than 20 years, FISA court rulings have complained of FBI agents lying to the court and abusing the law. As long as the FBI periodically promises to repent, the FISA court entitles it to continue decimating the Fourth Amendment. Federal intelligence agencies refuse to even estimate how many Americans’ private data have been rounded up in government databases.
There is no reason to presume the feds have disclosed all their FISA wrongdoing. Prior to Edward Snowden’s leaks, the feds probably admitted fewer than 1% of federal surveillance abuses. Section 702 will expire this year unless Congress reauthorizes the provision. But the FBI’s perpetual crime wave has created a hornet’s nest on Capitol Hill. Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) asked: “How much longer must we watch the FBI brazenly spy on Americans before we strip it of its unchecked authority?” Rep. Mike Garcia (R-Calif.) declared, “We need a pound of flesh. We need to know someone has been fired.” Even Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-Manhattan), the House Judiciary Committee’s ranking Democrat, opposes reauthorizing Section 702 without fundamental reforms.
Perhaps FISA should be renamed the “Trust Me, Chumps!” Surveillance Act. The FISA court has perpetually dismally failed to defend Americans’ constitutional rights. Washington must finally admit that there is no secret “doing God’s work” clause in the Constitution that entitles FBI agents to trample Americans’ privacy and liberty.
Forgetting for a moment the absolute unchecked abuse of FISA, this is not merely the act of a handful of people. We are now talking about scores if not hundreds of FBI employees at all levels that are going to have to be involved in the surveillance of perhaps 10 times as many citizens – citizens whose sole crime is being a potential enemy of the regime in power. Tell me again, Jim Jordan, what whatever funds you intend from withholding from the FBI, if you can even succeed in getting that done (which I don’t think you can), is going to do anything to solve this, which is the absolute moral and ethical bankruptcy of the institution and the fear of those in the lower ranks who go along to get along. And that doesn’t let them off the hook either.
I lamented that it wasn’t long before we were going to have a DOMESTIC Intelligence Surveillance Act, but FISA is the Shimmer Floor Polish of Gestapo tactics (it’s a floor wax and a dessert topping!) It’s a domestic spying agency AND a phony pretext for national security!
Not to worry, though. Roku-Paramount’s new FBI True series , to paraphrase Kipling, will let us sleep peaceably in your bed at night “only because rough men stand ready to do violence on [our] behalf.”
Or allow violence to be done to them so the FBI doesn’t have to get its hands dirty.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Roger Kimball: “The only hope for the republic is to downgrade the place of Washington in our public life. The business of Washington is to make government bigger—forever. That is not what the people want.” Abandon the Swamp
- “Move to eliminate credit card rewards would punish consumers, but reward Big Box retailers and others.” How a Flawed IMF Study Would Rob You of Credit Card Benefits
- Victor Davis Hanson: “What cannot go on, will not go on and all the absurdities of the present will end with a bang not a whimper. ” The Absurdities of Our Age
- “Is this the smoking gun regarding New York State voting fraud?” Information Warfare in New York
- “The real ugly – and treasonous – part.” FBI True Series – But What’s the Other Half of It?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “For each American the FISA court permitted the FBI to target, the bureau illicitly surveilled almost 1,000 additional Americans. The court’s just-revealed ruling signals the FBI presumed any American suspected of supporting the Jan. 6, 2021, protests forfeited his constitutional rights. . . The FISA court treats the FBI like New York City judges treat serial shoplifters.”The FBI Just Got Caught in Yet More Massive, Outrageous FISA Abuses
- Abolish the fucking thing or shut your mouth. We’re sick to death of this kabuki-bukkake theatrics. “We Have to Exercise Our Authority”: Jim Jordan Threatens to Cut FBI Funding After Whistleblower Testimony
- Miranda Devine: “t’s been a horrendous week for the FBI. With its credibility already at rock bottom, each day brought a fresh scandal, and yet from the bureau’s unctuous public statements, there is no remorse. Nothing to see here. Please move along. Which of course the complicit media is more than happy to do.” FBI Gets an ‘F’ in Trust Due to Recent Scandals, But Shows Absolutely No Sign of Remorse
* * * * *
- “Meanwhile, vitriol, anger, hatred, racial slurs, were all slung at this woman. She was put on leave from her job despite there being no indication, other than the video, that she had done anything to warrant a suspension.” Twitter’s Community Notes DEBUNKS False Narrative That “White Supremacist” Nurse Stole Citi Bike from Black Man
- “We saw eight similarities already. Here are eight more.” 8 Disturbing Similarities between the Democrat and Nazi Parties
- The advisory, released Saturday, “comes in direct response to Governor Ron DeSantis’ [R-FL] aggressive attempts to erase Black history and to restrict diversity, equity, and inclusion programs in Florida schools.” The group warns any black travelers to the Sunshine State to be wary of the “open hostility” directed at people of color. (how do you say alle shwarzen raus in Jive? – jjs) Travel Advisory: Black Americans Warned by NAACP of ‘Open Hostility’ in Florida
- “We can see the agitation over the death of Jordan Neely as a call to another summer of rioting.” The Never-Ending ‘1619 Riots’
- “When a Fox News Digital reporter asked where the federal money would come from for the massive proposal, Bush said they were still hashing out the details.” Numerous Democrats Join Racialist, Sub-Literate, Filthy Shit-Whore Cori Bush in Demanding $14 Trillion Reparations
- “Higgins has an interesting background. He spent six years in a police unit of the Louisiana National Guard. When he left the military, he went into civilian law enforcement and, over the next almost two decades, he worked for local police and sheriff’s office, and at the Louisiana Department of Justice (with which he’s still affiliated).” When a Leftist Asshole Gets Violent, Rep Cat Higgins Knows What to Do
- “Unsurprisingly, Price’s campaign for the office was financed by George Soros. Multiple DA staffers have fled since Price’s ‘racial equity’ agenda took the city by storm.” California: Person of Color™ Torches College Students, Doesn’t Even Get Probation
- “I’m generally not in favor of lawsuits over alleged defamation, but in this case, the lying was so egregious and the original behavior of the youths so outrageous that Sarah Comrie should sue every media outlet that ran uncritically with the muh white supremacy narrative into oblivion.” (this is NYC; she hasn’t a prayer – jjs) Pregnant Race Hoax Victim to Sue for Defamation
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “These people violated the law and betrayed their oaths when they enthusiastically volunteered to have their reputations used for partisan political purposes.” 51 People Who Should Never Have Clearances Again
- Clarice Feldman: “The continued life of this Constitutional Republic is in grave danger from the cabal of sociopaths in critical positions of power.” A Cabal of Sociopaths
- “In Bizarro World, the criminals run free, and the innocent are imprisoned.” Bill Barr Is His Own Worst Enemy
- Margot Cleveland: “If the Baltimore field office so mishandled the Igor Danchenko investigation, what else is it botching?” FBI Office Handling the Hunter Biden Investigation Failed the Russia-Hoax Test
- “Ty Cobb, a former White House lawyer for President Donald Trump, said that he believes that the former president will get convicted in the federal criminal investigation into his handling of classified materials and that he will ultimately go to prison over it.” (funny how Cobb says zilch about the legitimacy of the charges – jjs) Former Trump White House Lawyer Predicts Bad News for the Former President
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “If any slim chance exists to avoid the collapse of Federal finances, it’s going to have to be more creative than gibberish about 1% increases being draconian.” When Will the Debt Ceiling Debate End?
- “The White House confirmed the pair spoke by phone on Sunday and made arrangements to revive negotiations that had hit a snag leading into the weekend.” Biden and McCarthy Set to Meet After ‘Productive’ Chat on Debt Ceiling
- Those who want to terrify you about the debt ceiling would prefer that you be scared by all the wrong things.” Debt Ceiling Scare Tactics
- Yellen said, “Well, extraordinary measures is used in a different way, but there hasn’t been much discussion of the 14th Amendment, and as [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden said, I believe this morning, it doesn’t seem like something that could be appropriately used in these circumstances given the legal uncertainty around it and given the tight timeframe we’re on. So my devout hope is that Congress will raise the debt ceiling and we will pay all of our bills.” Yellen: 14th Amendment Can’t Be Appropriately Used to Raise Debt Ceiling
- “. . . effective this month, the Biden [junta] will financially penalize mortgage borrowers with good credit to subsidize those without it. The [junta] hopes the move will encourage more low-income Americans to purchase homes . . . the last time the government incentivized credit-risky people to buy homes, the country experienced the subprime mortgage crisis.” If You Liked the 2008 Crisis, You’re Going to Love Biden’s New Mortgage Rule
- “No politician outside of RFK Jr. on either side of the partisan divide ever even mentions the freedom-enhancing benefits of cryptocurrency, much less demonstrates such a comprehensive understanding of why they are such powerful tools for countering central bank hegemony.” RFK Jr. Gives Keynote Speech at Bitcoin Summit: “Totalitarians Hate Anything That They Can’t Control”
- “Ted Rossman, a senior industry analyst for Bankrate, spoke to CNN and explained that more Americans are using credit cards to finance day-to-day necessities. This is not surprising considering American wages have been unable to outpace rising product prices.” American Household Debt Soars Above $17 Trillion for First Time
- “Introduced by Rep. Bob Good (R-VA.) in the House, and Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-LA.) on the Senate side, the joint resolution would overturn President Biden’s Debt Relief Plan and prevent any further extension of the pause on federal student loan repayment.” House Cmte.: “There Is No Such Thing as Debt ‘Forgiveness;’” Joint Resolution to Block ‘Biden’s Student Loan Scam’ Advances
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Earlier this month, a New York Supreme Court Judge dismissed Trump’s lawsuit against the New York Times. The lawsuit was filed in response to the newspaper’s reporting on Trump’s tax records. The judge not only dismissed the case but also ordered Trump to cover all legal fees related to the lawsuit. The Washington Post‘s spokesperson has yet to issue a response to the lawsuit. Trump’s Social Media Company Sues Washington Post for Defamation
- “Once you see the matrix, there is no going back.” The Truth Tellers
- “What was done to Trump in 2016 and 2020 is still continuing to this very day.” CNN and the Art of Smearing Innocent People
- Thad McCotter: “The greatest temptation is to forsake the principle because one does not like the speaker or what he espouses.” The GOP Must Practice What It Preaches on Free Speech
- The May 18 article written by Ali Swenson, who previously worked at a Magneto-funded fact checking nonprofit, the Center for Public Integrity, cites the CNBC interview in which Musk said that claims of stolen election on Twitter “will be corrected, 100 percent.” Musk Demands AP Back Claims Or Retract Article Over ‘Unchecked’ Stolen Election Tweets
- “Henry Luce’s flagship has outlived the century it shaped, but for how much longer?” TIME Magazine at 100
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The federal government is basically serving as a staffing service for American corporations … This [junta] is clearly rooting for large corporations, the Chamber of Commerce, and employers who don’t want to raise wages, at the expense of ordinary workers. That’s a choice, but it should be made clear what they’re choosing and whose interests they’re serving.” White House Official: Biden’s Migration Is an Economic Strategy
- Fuck you, asshole. Send the wetbacks back across the freaking Rio Grande. Send Migrants to the ‘Cities, Villages, Towns’ Across America So ‘It’s Not a Burden’ on NYC, Mayor Says
- Shoot to kill and send the rest back to the South Pole. Texas Border Sector Returns to Number 1 Position in Migrant Apprehensions
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “David Crane says air travel and meat consumption may have to be curtailed to fight climate change.” Joe Manchin Says He’s a Climate Moderate. He Just Voted To Confirm Radical Energy Nominee Who Wants To Kill the Coal Industry.
- The rule will have an “adverse” impact on low-income homebuyers via increased prices — the median household income for manufactured homeowners is $35,000, according to the Manufactured Housing Institute — but will likely have a “negligible” effect on carbon emissions, Jonathan Lesser of the Manhattan Institute told the DCNF. New Biden Junta Mandate Will Raise Costs On Mobile Homeowners For ‘Zero’ Climate Benefit, Experts Say
- “Exxon, is of course, correct however that won’t stop the green fanatics from beating the drum that somehow the world can transition to ‘green’ energy (at a cost of some $150 trillion mind you) in the next 27 years without an energy cataclysm.” Exxon Crushes Progressive Dreams That “Net Zero” Has Any Chance By 2050: It Would Mean Collapse In “Global Standard Of Living”
- “Six months into [junta’s] ‘replenishment strategy,’ Biden has purchased zero reserve barrels.” Joe Biden and the ‘Impossible’ Task of Refilling America’s Oil Reserves
- “If you find yourself wondering about the future of energy supplies across Europe (which will be a testing ground for the U.S.), here are a couple of eye-openers you won’t find mentioned in the America media:” Not the End of the World
* * * * *
- “Bowing to anti-nuclear fears, New York chose to shut down a reliable and safe source of energy—and now burns more fossil fuels than before.” The Tragedy of Indian Point
- The Dutch government continues its war on the country’s farmers and has proposed new regulations that would roughly limit two cows per acre in order to reach the European Union’s climate change targets by 2030 . . . The country has seen mass protests along with the farmers’ retaliation against the government, and the minister of agriculture says that the leaked document only damages the ongoing negotiations.” Netherlands Moves to Limit Farmers to TWO Cows Per Acre to Curb Emissions: Report
- Clarice Feldman: “[Chinese] Covid? ‘Climate change?’ What’s next?” When Hoaxes Collide
- Last Generation released a statement defending their actions and stated that the charcoal “caused no damage to the fountain” and was used to “symbolize the need for an end to fossil fuels.” (they should be thrown into Kilauea and we can declare their liquidation will cause no damage to the history of the world, and in fact would be an improvement – jjs) Climate Thugs Defile Trevi Fountain in Rome with Black Dye
- “The new BLM rule introducing so-called conservation leasing will likely become the [junta’s] vehicle for locking up federal property.” New BLM Rules On ‘Conservation Leases’ Will Fundamentally Transform Public Land Management
- Daniel Greenfield: “Why can’t we build anything? Good luck getting a permit.”Environmentalists Are Why We Can’t Have Infrastructure
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Sounds like a plan. A bad plan: “allow non-violent offenders to avoid prosecution or incarceration by meaningfully engaging with services to help address underlying factors that lead to shoplifting.” NYC Mayor Eric Adams Announces Anti-Shoplifting Plan: Social Services Kiosks in Stores and “Second Chance” Program
- “Since actual crime is no longer illegal in many large cities, left-wing DAs and prosecutors have created a new crime, that of being a good Samaritan or defending yourself. God help America!” Good Samaritans are Now Chumps and Criminals
- “Thomas Colbert says an FBI whistleblower has named the suspect as Case Breakers claim they have DNA evidence.” ‘Case Breakers’ Group Asserts FBI Failed to Properly Investigate Zodiac Killer ‘Suspect’
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Former White House press secretary Jen Psaki recently told MSNBC the White House would have to answer for Hunter Biden if an investigation finds that he broke the law. “I think if there is – when there’s a conclusion of the investigation into Hunter, they’ll have to say something,” Psaki said. Is Joe Biden Ready To Sacrifice Hunter for the White House?
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- In an unusual Statement appended to a procedural Order, he wrote: “Doubtless, many lessons can be learned from this chapter in our history, and hopefully serious efforts will be made to study it. One lesson might be this: Fear and the desire for safety are powerful forces.” Justice Gorsuch Slams Chinese COVID Restrictions as “The Greatest Intrusions on Civil Liberties in the Peacetime History of This Country”
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “We all thought racial segregation in education as government policy ended with Brown v. Bd. of Education, but unfortunately it has been reborn under the umbrella of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion…. U. Minnesota needs to stop treating students differently based on skin color…. Federal funding for U. Minnesota needs to be reevaluated.” Non-Whites Only U. Minnesota Summer Research Program Challenged By Equal Protection Project
- “Several recent events explain the true nature of teachers unions.” Teacher Union Transgressions
- “The Epoch Times takes a deep dive into the CriticalRace.org database, speaking with Bill Jacobson about the societal upheaval compelling him to push back against the deteriorating U.S. education system.” Epoch Times Spotlights CriticalRace.org Databases: “Serves as a Call to Action” on CRT and DEI in Education
- “A clear and positive legal pattern has been developing in the past year. Again and again the individuals who were blacklisted or oppressed legally by the modern blacklist culture but decided to fight their cases in the courts have been winning legally. It appears that our legal system is not yet so corrupted that it won’t defend the basic rights outlined in our fundamental founding documents.” Pushback: Arizona drops trespassing charges against student for handing out the Constitution at Arizona State U
- “And that’s the first step toward losing our civilization.” Don’t Know Much About History
- “The victim was described as a 16-year-old high school student at Yucaipa High School, although it’s not clear if he is still a student there.” (Rockpile, “Teacher-Teacher,” from “Seconds of Pleasure,” 1980 – jjs) Former California “Teacher of the Year” Accused of Sex with 16-Year-Old
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Poulos believes that regardless of the recent Fox News defamation victory, which saw the news outlet pay Dominion $787.5 million, the public outcry against the company will result in contractors opting to go elsewhere for their voting systems in the future.” (here’s a system: paper ballots, IDs and one-day voting – jjs) Dominion CEO Says Company Will Soon Collapse, “We’re Not Worth the Hassle”
- “Republicans are at a fatal disadvantage in the ballot-harvesting game, and it is important to understand why.” Republicans Should Not Bet On Ballot Harvesting
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “It’s come to this: Catholics who practice their faith are regarded as subversives.” The Federal Bureau of Intimidation
- “In an atmosphere where DEI has great sway, merely to denounce anti-Semitic violence is to risk one’s job, reputation, career, livelihood. And to express one’s Judaism openly on college campuses in that atmosphere requires a dose of courage no one should be required to show just to live a day-to-day life.” The Old Blacklisting Against Jews Has Now Been Enthusiastically Renewed on American Campuses
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “A spokeswoman for Gates has categorically denied the allegation.” Report: Jeffrey Epstein Tried to Threaten Bill Gates over Alleged Affair with Russian Bridge Player
- “American politics ain’t beanbag, and maybe never was. It’s now a contact sport. Trump is as tough as a defensive lineman. But in 2024 he won’t be playing defense.” Donald Trump and the CNN Caper
- “So, yes, it’s all different this time, because if Trump wins again, he — and the American people — will go into it knowing what we’re up against. Fool us once, shame on you; fool us twice? Not gonna happen.”(if he or DeSantis does beat the cheat and win, he’ll be assassinated and the real roundups will begin – jjs) Deep State Quietly Starting to Fear the Worst: the Return of the Trump Wrecking Ball
- “In 2024, we have to choose between a great governor and a much-hated, despised, frequently attacked former president who happened to be quite good at his job.” Trump vs. DeSantis Not Really an Option with TDS Surging
- “Mike Pence promises to be Bob Dole redux.” (worse – McRomney-Bush – jjs) No More Losers
- “These are just a few of the most recent examples . . . ” The Past Week Proves It — Democrats Are The Brainless Party
- “Has the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] really been helped by his media supporters?”Not Fooling Anyone
- “Why does Feinstein insist on serving out her full term? There’s no risk of the seat going to a Republican. Had she resigned, Gov. Gavin Newsom would have appointed a replacement — and she’s clearly nothing more than a puppet for the party at this point.” We Were Lied to About Dianne Feinstein’s Health
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- President Zelenskyy insists Bakhmut “not occupied.” Putin Says Strategic City of Bakhmut Captured, Congratulates Troops
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Sammy Wilson of Northern Ireland’s Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) said: ‘It’s unbelievable and frightening to think this man is the leader of the free world.’ And Naomi Long of the centrist Alliance Party simply said, ‘Oh dear.’” (but Trump said “pussy!” – jjs) Biden’s Visit to Ireland was a Vacation — That Harmed Diplomatic Relations
- “There’s nothing we can do at this time to stop the Biden Collective from destroying our country, so we may as well point and laugh. I for one love Joe Biden’s trips abroad because they are rife with opportunities for the geezer-in-chief to humiliate himself and display to the world the weak, pathetic joke that is Democrat control of the United States.” Biden Trip to G7 Summit in Japan Going About as Expected
- “The Stuart Ross Internship has been excluding ‘non-whites’ for a number of years already, with many graduates of the scheme going on to work in a number of industries including local government and the Metropolitan Police.” London Mayor’s Transport Team Bans Whites from Internships
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The initial assessment is that a leak through the bottom gate on the railcar may have developed in transit,’ said the company, adding that the two-week trip included multiple stops. They report having had ‘limited control’ over the railcar operated by Union Pacific.”30-Ton Shipment Of Explosive Chemical Disappears Between California And Wyoming
- “There is no excuse for foreign companies, especially U.S. companies, to operate in China. We made ourselves far too dependent economically on the whims of the anti-U.S. and overly ambitious CCP, which does consistently try to manipulate or undermine other countries economically.” Chinese Law REQUIRES All Foreign Companies to Host CCP Cells
- “In the latest attempt to ‘rainbow’ the U.S. military, the Department of the Air Force has authorized its bases to hold celebrations ‘in honor of Pride Month.’ The announcement came days after the Navy got busted for using a drag queen to recruit new sailors into service.”Air Force to Navy on Drag Queens: Hold My Bud Light
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “. . . Pheasant was charged with resisting citation and failing to operate his dirt bike at night without a tail light. But these crimes were not codified by statute in either Nevada or by the federal government. No legislative body wrote or passed these laws. Rather, BLM itself both wrote the laws and enforced them.” Dirt Bike Police Chase Shows What Happens When Congress Allows Unelected Bureaucrats To Make Laws
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s [junta] announced Thursday a plan to assist local efforts in five cities and the state of California to find shelter for the homeless in an effort to reduce homelessness in those areas by 25 percent by 2025.” Biden Junta’s Initiative to Reduce Homelessness is Doomed to Fail in Seattle and Everywhere Else
- “Billions in spending have failed to solve California’s massive—and worsening—homelessness crisis.” The Encampment State
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Deane Waldman, M.D.: “Why would there be a doctor shortage? Hint: It’s not due to racism.”A Shortage of Doctors?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “While there is an infinitesimal chance there could be life here, a more likely scenario is that it is a lifeless volcano world like Jupiter’s moon Io. Even more probably however is that it is completely different than anything we have yet observed, in ways we can’t yet predict. To find out however we would need close-up observations that will likely not be possible without an interstellar mission.” Astronomers discover Earth-sized planet 90 light years away
- “Were you aware this was happening? With my readers I expect so, but I am willing to bet that we are a very small minority. SpaceX has now made American manned spaceflight so routine almost no one pays attention.” SpaceX launches Axiom’s second commercial manned mission to ISS
- “The spacecraft will fly a mere 265 miles (425 km) from the small, half-mile- (sub-km)-sized asteroid, while travelling at a relative speed of 10,000 mph (4.5 km/s).” Lucy makes course correction in preparation for 1st asteroid fly-by
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “A Washington counselor is seeking reversal on the controversial practice.” “Conversion Therapy” in Supreme Court’s Dock in Tingley v. Ferguson
- First reported last year after his White House appointment under Biden, Dr. Daskalakis is famous for his obsession with the occult, Satanism, and his pentagram tattoo which reads, “I have learned there is light even in the darkest places.” Dr. Daskalakis and his gay partner post incessantly about their demonic hobbies. The pair even opened up a Satanic-themed gym in New York, reported on by the New York Times, with an advertisement reading “We’ll Steal Your Soul.” (Sharpton sez “Greek homo!” – jjs) WATCH: Biden’s Occult-Obsessed Monkeypox Tsar Takes BDSM Strut onto Vegas Biomedical Conference Stage
- Chris tweeted: “I’m getting tremendously harassed by trans activists in Oxford today. The sign on my back was vandalized, and I’m not being permitted to walk or move freely. I was just pushed into a car and have a couple scraped up shins. Police have arrived and are not tolerating their shenanigans.” Billboard Chris Assaulted by Gender Thug in London
- “According to a recent poll by the Washington Post-KFF, most Americans do not support the radical transgender ideology, and they endorse bans on gender transition procedures for minors. And it’s not even close. According to the survey, nearly 70% of Americans are against administering puberty blockers to children, and nearly 60% are opposed to providing hormone treatments to teenagers who identify as transgender.” Unhinged Nebraska Democrat Throws Tantrum Over Bill Protecting Children
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Census data found that areas such as Florida’s Miami-Dade county, where Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton won by 30 points over former President Donald Trump in 2016, saw an increase in religious communities by 12%. As a result, the county drifted toward Republicans in 2020, with President Joe Biden’s lead in the county clocking in at only seven points.” Religion is Declining in America. Here’s How That Could Decide Elections for Years to Come
- “Recent studies show that Millennials and Gen Z are far less religious than older generations.” Continued Decline in Religion Spells Trouble for the Culture War
- Robert Spencer: “Yes, it has come to this.” Adidas Hires a Man to Model its New Women’s Swimsuit
- “Is it really too much to ask that our economy work for men as they are, rather than as the Left wants them to be?” Sen Josh Hawley Op-Ed: The Antidote To Dependence is Building
- Christian Toto: “Collider dissects beloved ’70s sitcom in a pitch-perfect woke parody.” Now, It’s Time to “Cancel” Problematic Three’s Company
- “Race hustling in astronomy.” Dark Matter
HITHER & YON
- “Carrère writes in an attempt to recover his past and sense of self and place in the world . . . Where, then, is the goodness in the bad man’s writing?” The Autofiction Writer and the Torturer
- “It’s impossible to number the souls reached through the ministry of the countless churches Keller planted and leaders he mentored.” Gospel Giant Tim Keller Leaves a Profound Legacy Worthy of High Praise and Fair Critique
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.