Good morning kids. Robert Hanssen died yesterday at the age of 79. For those who are to young to remember, here’s a brief snapshot. It links to the NY Post for those wishing to avoid a Murdoch organ (can’t seem to find it at any conservative site so far).
Hanssen was found dead inside his Colorado supermax jail cell on Monday. He was 79. . .
. . . Under the alias “Ramon Garcia,” Hanssen exchanged highly classified national security information to his Russian handlers from 1985 until his arrest in February 2001.
“He wanted to be James Bond, and he thought they’d made him a librarian,” O’Neill told The Washington Post when asked why he believes Hanssen spilled secrets.
O’Neill revealed that Hanssen was patriotic but was unpleased as an employee of the Bureau after hopes of being a field agent were replaced with being assigned to work as an analyst.
Hanssen was confirmed to be working with the Russians after O’Neill copied data off the spy’s personal PalmPilot, which provided the FBI with the location of his next dead drop with his handlers. Some of the information that Hanssen was providing the Russians two KGB officers who were secretly working for Washington, and were killed as a result.
His payment over time for his betrayal of oath and service to America was $1.4 million in cash and diamonds.
The rest of the article is worthless tripe about how this agent Eric O’Neill had “mixed emotions” about hearing of Hanssen’s death, blah, blah, blah.
So Robert Hanssen sold out his country for a measly $1.4 million and evidently was some sort of pervert sex pest as well. Yes, his crimes resulted in the deaths of at least two of our intelligence assets. Horrid as this guy was, is what he did any worse than this?
With all this talk of Russians allegedly interfering in U.S. elections, it is worth recalling that it wasn’t too long ago that the previous Democrat in the White House betrayed America by working hand in hand with our Communist enemies in mainland China.
As president, Bill Clinton essentially wiped out any strategic advantage the U.S. had by selling advanced U.S. missile technology to our enemy, the People’s Republic of China.
That “administration’s voluntary release of all the secrets of America’s nuclear tests, combined with the systematic theft of the secrets that were left as a result of its lax security controls, effectively wiped out America’s technological edge,” David Horowitz writes in the recently published, The Black Book of the American Left Volume 7: The Left in Power: Clinton to Obama.
Unlike the administrations that preceded it, the Clinton administration accepted millions of dollars from the military and intelligence services of at least one hostile foreign power. All of this was done in exchange for illegal campaign contributions from a massive totalitarian country determined to eclipse the U.S. as a world superpower.
President Clinton also lifted security controls, allowing thieves to access other vital military technologies, while disarming his own side and opposing needed defenses.
“One of the key technological breaks China received, without having to spy to get it, was the deliverance of supercomputers once banned from export for security reasons,” writes Horowitz. . .
. . . [Hilary Clinton’s] campaign chairman John Podesta became a member of the board of directors of solar energy startup Joule Unlimited in 2011. Eight months later Rusnano, a Kremlin-backed investment fund announced it would invest around $35 million in Joule. A few months after, about the time Podesta joined then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s Foreign Affairs Policy Board, Rusnano Chairman Anatoly Chubais joined Joule’s board.
Podesta has been less than forthcoming about his relationship with the Russian government. “What he doesn’t like to talk about is the business he’s done with a Kremlin-backed investment firm and the lengths he’s gone to avoid scrutiny of this relationship,” the Wall Street Journal reported Oct. 23.
And in August the FBI and Justice Department announced they were investigating the Podesta Group, a lobbying and public relations firm co-founded by John Podesta, for any connections to corruption that occurred in the government of former Ukraine President Viktor Yanukovych. Russia-controlled Uranium One retained the firm in 2012, 2014, and 2015, to lobby Clinton’s State Department and was paid $180,000 in fees.
Uranium One shareholders gave the corrupt Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation more than $145 million in donations in the period before Hillary’s State Department approved a transaction giving Russia control over 20 percent of U.S. uranium. And as Russia, which initially didn’t have a controlling interest in Uranium One, was gearing up to take over the company, Bill Clinton received a whopping $500,000 for a single speech on Russian soil. . .
While the Clinton administration was working to improve relations with China, “the Chinese themselves were systematically plotting to penetrate the Democratic Party, subvert America’s electoral process, and—with the help of the president himself—infiltrate the administration and steal America’s advanced weapons arsenal.”
Emphasis mine. This article dates to just after the 2016 election shockeroo the put Donald Trump in the White House. Keeping that pull quote in mind, the rest as they say is history. And we’re still living it.
Poor Robert Hanssen. What a short sighted fucking chump. Especially in light of the above as well as what the FBI has devolved into. Meh. Check that. The FBI likely always has been a hack corrupt political hit squad. It’s just that now, all of it’s out in the open. Interesting timing in that Hanssen got nailed just after the end of the Clinton era, and was active from Reagan into Bush and all during that time the Clintons were in bed with the Russians and Chinese.
For nearly 20 years, the FBI allowed informant Whitey Bulger to continue his crime spree. His criminal activity included countless murders. Bulger was the head of the Winter Hill Gang, a criminal syndicate that operated in the Boston area for decades. The federal law enforcement agency let the Irish mobster and his crime family do as they please in return for tips on the Italian mafia. Dismantling the mafia was the FBI’s highest priority. Bulger only passed on worthless information.
FBI Special Agents John Connolly and John Morris were accomplices to Bulger’s criminal activity, including murder. The Bureau’s complicity with Bulger became public in 1997. The lone FBI agent who tried to end the Bureau’s ties with Bulger was ignored and drummed out of the agency.
The FBI involvement with Bulger was so corrupt that the agency permitted the murder conviction of four innocent men, Peter Limone, Joe Salvati, Henry Tameleo, and Louis Greco, by allowing a witness to lie, and by withholding exculpatory evidence in order to protect another informant, the actual killer, and Bulger criminal accomplice. Three of the four men were given death sentences. Their sentences were later changed to life imprisonment. . .
. . . In the 1980s, the acting US Attorney for the Massachusetts District launched an aggressive campaign to pressure the Massachusetts Parole Board to keep the framed men imprisoned. That federal prosecutor was Robert Mueller, who would become the FBI Director two decades later. Mueller was the Justice Department’s chief prosecutor in Massachusetts when Bulger was at the height of his criminal spree, including murder, and was being shielded by federal authorities.
The four innocent men were exonerated in 2001 after serving more than three decades in prison, and after secret FBI files revealed the bureau’s corruption.
The wrongly-convicted men were paid a settlement of nearly $102 million, although only two received the money directly, since Tameleo and Greco died in prison.
The level of Mueller’s knowledge of and involvement in the FBI and Whitey Bulger corruption scheme has never been fully explained. In 2007, while serving as FBI Director, Mueller dismissed the matter commenting, “I think the public should recognize that what happened, happened years ago.”
That would be the same Robert Mueller who led the probe into Trump’s “Russian Collusion.” The probe that not only found nothing but that Mueller was found to be only a figurehead, who when grilled during a Congressional hearing sounded as if he was starting to sundown like Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants and John Fetterman. It was Andrew Weissmann that actually led the two-year sham paper chase. He’s now a legal analyst on a junta propaganda house organ and claiming Trump will be indicted for the so-called “documents scandal.” This turd as a legal analyst on TV is the moral equivalent of Adolf Eichmann hosting a klezmer festival.
Meanwhile, in another part of the forest, there’s Christopher Wray:
The confidential human source (CHS) behind the detailed allegations that then-Vice President Joe Biden agreed to accept money from a foreign national to affect policy decisions was reportedly “highly credible” and used by the FBI in multiple criminal investigations dating back to the Obama administration. Friday’s exclusive by Fox News provides further insight into Sen. Chuck Grassley’s focus on the FBI — as opposed to the Biden family — as the primary scandal in play.
“We aren’t interested in whether or not the accusations against [then]-Vice President Biden are accurate,” Grassley said during an interview last week discussing FBI Director Christopher Wray’s refusal to comply with the congressional subpoena issued for the FD-1023 form. That form, dated June 30, 2020, included detailed information from a CHS to the FBI regarding an agreement by now-President Biden to deliver preferred foreign policy positions for a $5 million payment. . .
. . . Yes, the CHS’s allegations offer more evidence of a Biden family pay-to-play scandal, and unraveling any criminal conduct by the Biden family remains important. But more significant to the future of our country is uncovering government actors responsible for violating the rule of law: America can survive select injustices, but it cannot withstand a corrupt bureaucracy that obstructs justice and interferes in elections.
Yet that is precisely what occurred, according to the whistleblower. He claimed that “in August 2020, FBI Supervisory Intelligence Analyst Brian Auten opened an assessment which was used by a FBI Headquarters’ team to improperly discredit negative Hunter Biden information as disinformation and caused investigative activity to cease.” The whistleblower further alleged that the FBI HQ team that handled the Auten assessment, after concluding the reporting was disinformation, placed the information in a restricted access sub-file that only the particular agents who uncovered the CHS’s information could access. . .
. . . Not only does this evidence suggest FBI headquarters obstructed justice, but the date of the CHS’s report indicates those responsible for misbranding the intel as disinformation sought to interfere in the 2020 election.
Ah yes. Joe Biden and his entire sick, criminal family. A laptop that contains a battery of howitzer-sized smoking guns of evidence proving over 50 years of him selling every office he ever held to the highest bidder, up to and including some of our biggest foreign adversaries and enemies. Hello, Burisma, to name just one.
Between the Bidens and the Clintons alone, we’re talking hundreds of millions of dollars that kept them wealthy and most of all, in power.
I’m no special pleader for Robert Hanssen. But what he did and what he got paid for it isn’t even a rounding error, monetarily speaking or perhaps national security wise. The blood on his hands is another matter and is not to be dismissed at all.
What the Bidens, Clintons and probably many other names in government (Pelosi, Kerry and maybe even Romney) have done is far worse by orders of magnitude. Worse than selling our secrets to our enemies, they utilized the instrumentalities of government to help overthrow a duly elected president. And now, they are hell bent on making that permanent.
It’s beyond insulting that they not only walk around freely, but they wear the moldering skin-suit of patriotism and demand respect. If only Robert Hanssen ran for office as a Democrat, he’d probably be where Christopher Wray is today.* * * * *
Today marks 79 years since the events of arguably one of, if not the most pivotal moments of the 20th century. It is painful to recall the horror and suffering on those beaches and landing grounds, but it is supremely cruel to consider that what they sacrificed to prevent is perhaps well on the way to being established. The fact is, if I want to stand on ground that is the closest thing to the country that I recognize as America, I have to go to a national cemetery.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Michael Walsh: “Reject the evil of ‘climate change’ and celebrate the joys of life on earth.”Hoax of the Millennium
- Daniel Greenfield: “Sacred destruction and the search for lost gods.” The Religion of the Left
- “. . . Minnesota does not represent a laboratory of democracy, but rather a laboratory of despotism.” Minnesota’s Impending Hellscape is a “Blueprint” for the Left’s National Dreams
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Margot Cleveland: “More important to America’s future than unearthing Biden family corruption is uncovering corrupt bureaucrats who violate the rule of law.” ‘Highly Credible’ Source Reveals Scandal Bigger Than Biden Bribery: FBI Election Interference
- Robert Spencer: “It’s good that they’re following up on the Bidens’ influence-peddling, and good that they’re holding Wray’s feet to the fire, but if we had a truly savvy, aggressive opposition in America today, its leaders would be challenging the Leftist establishment to defend the idea that the FBI was even still worthy of the trust of the American people in the slightest degree. . . A genuine opposition would be doing everything it could to cut funding for the FBI to the bone and publishing plans for top-to-bottom reform that would eliminate the corrupt and politicized regime apparatchiks that currently infest it. Can we see that, Rep. Comer?” FBI Top Dog Wray May Be Held In Contempt of Congress. Can He Be Held In Contempt of the American People?
- “These are facts and no amount of spin and, frankly, lies from the White House or Congressional Democrats can change this information,” Comer said. Comer: Without Subpoenaed Doc Accusing Biden In-Hand, Media Will Claim ‘Source Is Unverified,’ ‘Conspiracy Theory’
- “And the demand for big changes at the nation’s top law enforcement agency is bipartisan.” (yay – jjs) After Durham Report, Voters Seek Deep FBI Reforms: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “Former FBI Director James Comey and Jen Psaki fantasized about the bureaucracy-led campaign to fell their archenemy, Trump.” (overgrown hunk of piss should be flung into Kilauea – jjs) After Overseeing Weaponization Of Government Against Trump, James Comey Frets Trump Could Weaponize Government
* * * * *
- Julie Kelly: “Epps’ unusual defenders make less and less sense.” J6 Defendant on Ray Epps: “They Are Protecting Him Like Crazy”
- “The impossible logistics of the escalating demands for reparations reveal that those making the demands don’t actually care about the slavery issue at all.” It’s Not Reparations Being Demanded; It’s Something Quite Different
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Labeling conservative outlets as ‘disinformation’ has long been a strategy of leftists to discredit any news outlet that doesn’t toe the line of liberal groupthink. The Chamber of Progress is a radical group that seeks to instill far left ideology in everything it touches, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that it would advocate for censorship of conservative or even moderate outlets. Conservative publications and independent journalists are the most likely to be victims of censorship from the gatekeepers at Big Tech, and the CJPA would take a sledgehammer to that power by making them finally pay conservative outlets.” Big Tech-Backed Group Tries To Kill California Bill Because It Could Help Conservative Media
- “Piedmont Rising faced scrutiny for campaign ads designed to look like news broadcasts.”Fake News Group Behind Deceptive TV Ad Funded By Dem Megadonor Reid Hoffman
- “When the Democrat Party apparatus, the entire corporate state media, and the Deep State consolidate their power to sideline a candidate, that’s enough indication to me that he has something powerful to say, and it would be worthwhile to listen. If that’s populism, then so be it. I don’t shy away from the label. But I’m not a communist, and neither is RFK Jr.”Instagram Censors RFK Jr. Campaign Account
- “Our befuddled Fourth Estate encounters an insoluble conundrum.” (he meant “fifth column” – jjs) Biden’s Unpopularity Mystifies the Media
- The outlet added that Jewish groups and anti-hate organizations that usually call out hate symbols “have stayed largely silent.” (Jewish in this case meaning leftist-Democrat – jjs)New York Times Finally Acknowledges Ukrainian Nazis, Claims They are Ruining Ukraine’s Brand in War Against Russia
- “Americans know the corporate media launders disinformation on behalf of the Democrat Party.” Corporate Media Trips Over Itself Trying To Downplay Biden’s Faceplant
- “He now seems to be someone who missed a chance to grow up and gain some wisdom, gravitas, and self-reflection.” The Lost Bardo of Bill Kristol
- “Artificial intelligence offers a far more accurate account of President Trump’s term than the officially sanctioned history books.” Modern History Books vs. A.I. on Trump’s Presidency
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Today FBI officials confirmed that the unclassified FBI generated record has not been disproven and is currently being used in an ongoing investigation,” Comer said at a press conference. He viewed a document known as an FD-1023 at FBI headquarters purporting to implicate the then-VP in a bribery scheme, but the Bureau did not allow Comer to take possession of it. The chairman was allowed to take notes on the document, he told reporters. FBI Has ‘Ongoing Investigation’ Into Biden Bribery Allegations, Rep. James Comer Says
- The question on Monday was the second time in one week reporters raised the topic of the Biden family business during a White House press briefing. White House Claims Biden Family Business Represents ‘No’ National Security Threat
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Amazing how he states that they system is broken and yet still harps on the system, via an Article V convention, as the solution. Mark “Ol’ Yeller” Levin Explains Why the Debt Ceiling Negotiations Didn’t Matter: The System Is Broken
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Being identified as ESG-compliant may eventually be synonymous with being woke. You can ask Anheuser-Busch how well the woke identification has worked out for them.” Threat of ESG-Based Corporate Insanity Begins to Recede When Faced With Reality
- “Corporate CEOs feel under pressure to adopt the right environmental, the right social, the right diversity, equity, and inclusion policies, all because one of the biggest investors in the whole world has sent the message to them that this is what they care about.” BlackRock’s DEI Push Is “Chinese Social Credit System Applied at the Corporate Level”
- “This group does not consider electric vehicles to be a clean alternative to an internal combustion engine. And, after all, leftists are not exactly known for their self-control. For the members of the Tantrum Crowd, vandalism is like eating potato chips. Once they start, they just can’t stop.” Climate Activists May Be Coming for Your Tires
- Human rights organization Amnesty International suggested that the recent handling of the activist group would have a “chilling effect on other climate activists who may now be too scared to exercise their right to freedom of assembly,” per the report. (Wait, I thought we want a chilling effect, nein? – jjs) Climate Activists See Property Raided, Funds Seized by German Officials as Part of Criminal Probe
- “Left-wing environmentalists want to micromanage your life, down to every detail of your home.” Climate-Crazed Bureaucrats’ “Home of the Future” is Secretly a Costly Fixer-Upper
- “It is clearly about controlling people instead of the climate.” When Fake Dire Climate Predictions Turn Out to be Wrong, They Just Come Up with New Scare Tactics
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “It is my vision to take the next step to this, to go to the faith-based locales and then move to private residents, there are residents who are suffering right now because of economic challenges,” Adams said. “They have spare rooms, they have locales and if we can find a way to get over the 30-day rule and other rules that government has in its place, we can take that $4.2 billion, $4.3 maybe now, that we potentially will have to spend, and we can put it back in the pockets of everyday New Yorkers, everyday houses of worship, instead of putting it in the pockets of corporations.” (how about spending the money to DEPORT them and send the bill with interest due to their home countries?! – jjs) NYC Mayor Says City Might Have To Put Migrants In ‘Private Residences’
- Florida should declare war on California. Gavin Newsom Threatens to Charge Ron DeSantis with ‘Kidnapping’ Migrants
- “Last year, Guatemalans living in the United States sent more than $18 billion in remittances back home — a figure revealing the extent of the immigration explosion from the relatively small Central American country, which has a population smaller than New York.” (tax it at 95% and watch the good version of Ross Perot’s “giant sucking sound” – jjs) Guatemala’s Presidential Candidates Campaigning in U.S. After Decades of Mass Immigration
- “This staggering figure is even worse in the context of a shocking February report from The New York Times, which revealed that while HHS follows up with minors one month after their sponsor placements, the department has been unable to get ahold of at least 85,000 children in just the past two years.” HHS Spent $13 Billion Sponsoring and Losing Migrant Kids Over the Last Decade
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Authorities determined that, of the hundreds of photos discovered in Yellen’s possession, 14 files transferred online fit the legal definition of child pornography, the outlet reported.”FBI Arrests Michigan Gymnastics Photographer On Charges Of Possessing 500 Child Porn Images
- If there is a silver lining, at least the national chambers of commerce for Afghanistan and Iraq will have some excellent material for their next brochures. “Afghanistan — Safer Than San Francisco!” As Crime Rises, Newsom Is Naturally Under Pressure to Close More Prisons
- Okay everybody! Party at Lululemon’s house! Free gifts! “It’s Only Merchandise”: Lululemon CEO Defends Firing Of Employees Who Confronted Thieves
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The science of lockdowns is clear; the data are in: the deaths saved were a drop in the bucket compared to the staggering collateral costs imposed,” the authors of the study concluded. REPORT: Lockdowns ‘Saved’ 4,000 in US, 1,700 in UK – ‘Gigantic Failure’
- “Fauci’s NIH launched $300,000 effort to combat ‘research misconduct,’ ‘publication fraud’ in Chinese research institutions.” Fauci Praised “Competent, Trustworthy Scientists” in Wuhan. His Own Agency Said They Needed Ethics Training Over “Research Misconduct.”
- Adam Schiff and Brian Stetler are the instructors . . . Citizens of Japan Rush to Take ‘Smiling’ Lessons After 3 Years of Chinese COVID Masking
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The approval of any publicly funded religious school is contrary to Oklahoma law and not in the best interest of taxpayers,” Drummond said in a statement. “It’s extremely disappointing that board members violated their oath in order to fund religious schools with our tax dollars.” Oklahoma Approves Nation’s First Religious Charter School
- “And I 100% know that this is, like, the most biased grade ever, because my project is about transgenders competing in biological women’s sports.” U. Cincinnati Student Claims Professor Failed Her Project for Using ‘Biological Women’
- Robert Zimmerman: “Millington had been named in the lawsuit, and has apparently gotten off without penalty. The taxpayers will pick up the tab for his insane policies. And it appears he intends to continue them. Girls of Randolph Union High School in Vermont beware.”Pushback: Court victory for volleyball student and coach father who were blacklisted for disagreeing with queer agenda
- “Serious scholarship now takes place in a sort of intellectual underground.” (meet the new boss, samizdat old boss – jjs) Where To, Academic Man
- Dr. Patti Giebink: “The media are lying about state trigger laws and treating women with ectopic pregnancies and other life-threatening conditions.” Yes, Abortion Laws Protect the Life of the Mother
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “[North Miami Beach Democrat Mayor Anthony] DeFillipo was charged last week with three counts of Election-Unqualified Voter, each a third-degree felony. Each count carries up to 5 years in prison, if convicted.” DeSantis Suspends Mayor From Office Who Was Arrested For Alleged Voter Fraud (by piano wire from a meat hook? – jjs)
- A group of over 50 Texas Democratic House lawmakers voted “present” in late May to prevent Texas Senate Joint Resolution 35 from making it out of the chamber. A handful of Democrats joined more than 80 Republicans who supported the legislation after it passed the Texas Senate with near unanimous support. (meh, just deem it passed – jjs) “Playing a Game”: Texas Democrats Quietly Blocked Constitutional Amendment Requiring Citizenship to Vote
- Under RCV, which critics often refer to as “rigged-choice voting,” voters rank candidates in order of preference. If no candidate receives a majority of first-choice votes in the first round of voting, the last-place finisher is eliminated, and his votes are reallocated to the voter’s second-choice candidate. This process continues until one candidate receives a majority of votes. Ranked-Choice Voting Is So Bad For Elections, Even D.C. Democrats Are Rejecting It
- “History would teach us that honest elections are not an inevitable outcome of our political system. If we are to have fair elections, we must work to ensure our votes are accurately recorded.” The Razor-Thin Margin
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “In a just world, Bolton would be rotting in a jail cell for what he did in Iraq, not trotted out on cable news as a moral authority to attack the network’s political opponents.” Deep State Stooge John Bolton Hypocritically Claims Trump Did ‘Enormous Damage’ to U.S.
- Andrew Weissmann as a talking head legal analyst is the moral equivalent of Adolf Eichmann being the MC at a klezmer festival. MSNBC’s Weissmann: Trump Will Be Indicted This Week in Classified Documents Probe
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Daniel Greenfield: “And the Biden [junta] is complicit in it.” From CUNY to the Pandemic, Systemic Anti-Semitism is the Real Problem
- “It’s become an essential part of her shtick.” Rancida Taliban Plays the Grandmother Card
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Slater Bayliss, a former Jeb Bush ‘bundler’ was even the third-largest bundler for the DeSantis campaign at one point during his Four Seasons donor meet the day of his campaign launch. Bayliss had raised at least $242,600 for DeSantis.” Bud Light Lobbyist is Mega Fundraiser For DeSantis Campaign
- West is running as a presidential candidate not under the Democrat party but the People’s Party, which describes itself as a “major new independent party that will guarantee health care, housing, quality education, and peace to all.” (If he stays in, along with a potential Manchin independent bid, the Democrats will be forced to steal it so hard that covering it up would be all but impossible – jjs) Pass the Popcorn! Freakazoid Racialist Cornel West Jumps into the Presidential Race: “I Have Decided to Run for Truth”
- “Nunes further expressed his incredulity at Republicans “running over to Zuckerberg and Facebook” or Twitter spaces and begging to be promoted or receive support from Big Tech. “You wanna lead this nation… and you don’t even understand the basic battlefield: it’s kinda sad and pathetic.” (never figured Nunes would go to the mattresses for PDT – jjs) Trump Primary Foes Are ‘Ass Backwards’ and ‘Asinine’, Says Ex-Congressman
- “No one can seem to explain why, besides being an establishment foil to hurl smears at Donald Trump from the pulpit of an Oval Office candidate. . . Pence is also famed for having had a fly land on his forehead during a debate.” Mike Pence Files His Paperwork But No One Cares
- “Joe has been living on a multiplicity of lies for years.” Joe Biden, From Comedy to Tragedy (And How)
- There is no excuse at all to sit down with these filthy slags. Tim Scott Scolds The ViewOver ‘Dangerous, Offensive’ Comments About Black People
- “In the run-up to the election, polls showed the top four Democrat primary candidates running neck and neck, with former council member and activist Helen Gym, backed by the city’s rising progressive machine, holding a slight edge. But in the end, Cherelle Parker, an establishment Democrat candidate, pulled off a convincing win of nearly ten percentage points. How did she do it?” Philadelphia’s Democratic Machine Still Runs
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Much of the fighting between Ukrainian and Russian forces is happening near Novodonetsk and Velyka Novosilka near Zaporizhzhia. Military analysts suggest that the reason for localizing an offensive in this area would be to cut off the supply chain to Russian troops by cutting ties to Crimea, which is occupied by Russia.” Ukraine Launches Counteroffensive Against Russia; Russia Says It’s Successfully Thwarted the Attack
- “We?” Who’s this “we” you’re talking about? “We” as in the US are not, and should not ever be in it, you warmongering fool. Nikki Haley Says War In Ukraine ‘One We Have To Win,’ Defeat Risks ‘World War’
- “But warns of heavy Ukrainian casualties if required Western military aid doesn’t arrive.”“We Will Succeed”: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready For Counteroffensive
- “Either we are stuck in both Ukraine and NATO, or we are stuck in neither.” Partition for Peace
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Chinese Communist Party, like the old Soviet party, is a Marxist–Leninist regime.” (so is the regime that controls DC – jjs) Are We Officially in Cold War II?
- “Our continued presence in Syria is another example of the national security establishment funding a futile forever war.” Make ISIS Iran’s Problem
- “A breakthrough solidarity rocks the tyrannical regime.” 108 Former World Leaders Support Regime Change in Iran (hopefully the Taliban is not who they have in mind as replacements – jjs)
- “MORENA, President Andres Lopez-Obrador’s party, won the state of Mexico and ended years of PRI control.” A Bad Election Day for the Old PRI in Mexico
- “What’s the endgame, exactly?” In Germany, a Record Number of Syrians are Given Citizenship
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Governor Jared Polis and the Colorado Democrats try to shell-game Colorado taxpayers.”Colorado Democrats Play Tax Games
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Meanwhile, the Japanese are working on similar technology that will make an attempt to beam solar energy from space in 2025.” Cal-Tech Scientists Transmit Space-Based Solar Power to Earth For First Time
- “Astronomers in a new paper [pdf] have concluded that the census of Near Earth asteroids is largely now complete, and have begun focusing their effort on narrowing down the list of potentially dangerous asteroids in that census.” Astronomers think they have completed the census of Near Earth asteroids
- Bob Zimmerman: “That both of these issues were not fixed in development is beyond astonishing and speaks so badly of Boeing’s engineering and management that it is difficult to find words. In fact, for Boeing to use tape that could cause a fire now, more than a half century after the Apollo 1 capsule fire, suggests a level of incompetence that makes one wonder why anyone would ever fly on any of its spacecraft or airplanes. This is certainly not the company that built the 747.” Newly discovered Starliner issues delay launch again
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Gay Vice Tempe Mayor Jennifer Adams’ calls for political recruits – All on same stage as their rapper rapping about GAY/ANAL SEX to INFANTS.” (More of this messaging please, in all 57 states! – jjs) Democrats Use Drag Queen to Rally 2024 Voters
- “Title IX has become a weapon for school administrators and federal bureaucrats to expand the definitions of ‘sex’ and discrimination.’” Title IX: Tool for Government-Imposed Sexualization
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “Doc details numerous threats facing nation without much razzle, dazzle.”Civilization in the Danger Zone Offers Bleak Peek at America’s Future
- “Was Mrs. Chatterjee an unfit mother?” Netflix vs. Norway: A Deserved Slander?
- “Los Angeles’ Gomez reaches a moral crossroads regarding LGBTQ activism.” An Archbishop’s Moment of Truth
- “If the perennially liberal Bill Maher can see the Stalinist storm on the horizon, so can your normie friends and family members. Now is the time to wake them up before we are all in a gulag, donnybrook-ing over the last chunk of fetid cabbage.” It’s Mao’Clock, Time to Wake Up Your Normie Neighbors
HITHER & YON
- “As it slips over the horizon of living memory, the legacy of D-Day remains.” D-Day, History, and Memory
FINALLY . . .