Good morning kids. What a sick joke. 20 GOP Congress-insects torpedoed a legitimate and in my view vital vote to censure bug-eyed lipless wonderfuck Adam “Schiff-for-Brains” Schiff.
The reprehensible Schiff was one of the foremost proponents of the Trump-Russia collusion hoax. He repeated the falsehood in every forum possible. With every appearance, the lies became more ridiculous. He even claimed that Trump was an asset to the Kremlin. This wasn’t a mistake on Schiff’s part. Schiff knew these were fabrications but he said it anyway. His actions were purposeful and malicious. The Democrats had assigned him the task of running their biggest disinformation campaign and he did it without caring about the effects it would have on the nation.
Such was his desperation that Schiff fell prey to a prank by Russian radio hosts who told him that they were in possession of compromising images of President Trump.
The Trump-Russia collusion hoax caused instability in D.C. and indeed all over the U.S. It retarded the speed of Trump implementing the MAGA agenda. It probably cost the GOP the House during the mid-terms of 2018. Once the Democrats had control of the House it was a barrage of hoaxes.
But beyond all that, it was an attempt to undo the public mandate. It was part of a coup to unseat President Trump after he was elected by the citizens of America. For a foul and vile fiend such as Adam Schiff, a censure is a light punishment. In fact, considering the damage he did, even banning him from politics is not sufficient punishment. Any Republican should have voted to censure Schiff without even thinking. But alas, the swamp runs deep. . .
. . . Why is this unforgivable? Due to the fact that the Democrats are no longer a political party that just has disagreements on ideology with the GOP. This is an extremist faction that wants to outlaw political opposition. . .
. . . In current times many Republicans are either bystanders or allies of the Democrats. A helpless or treacherous ally is much worse than a sworn enemy. The adversary is doing what is expected; he is against your interests, he wants to destroy you, you are aware of it hence you are cautious. But when those you think of as allies become indifferent or sides with your adversary, it is an ugly and hurtful betrayal.
The author is correct in that censure is a nothing-burger in terms of real punishment that this bastard deserves. He literally blood-libeled President Trump to the point of what is tantamount to state-sanctioned sedition by perpetuating the Russia Collusion hoax. If nothing else, the censure would have at least officially put that into the record, which from an historical and current political perspective was absolutely vital, the eternal spinning and obfuscation of the truth by the propagandist house organ media notwithstanding.
But no. We can’t vote to do this because it will look political! Or something. Considering the devolving from the Golden State to the Golden Shower State, it’s kind of sickening that 4 out of the 20 fools were from California, which is a microcosm and perhaps the petri dish of what is surely to come for the rest of the country sooner or later. Schiff-for-Brains is being groomed to replace Crypt-Keeper prom date Dianne Feinstein and, if nothing more, this might have at least dinged him a little bit, perhaps even boosted the no chance of a GOP challenger up to slim status. But no. Even that they couldn’t get it up for. And what the hell is Tom Massie’s story? Kentucky. Kentucky jelly. Conservative stalwart. More like stall and wart.
Meanwhile in another part of the forest, some Commie backbencher was barking on the Wolf Blitzkrieg Amateur Hour about the move to defund the DOJ and FBI:
Anchor Wolf Blitzer asked, “What’s your your reaction, Congressman, to your reaction of some Republican colleagues now calling to defund the Justice Department and retaliate against the special counsel?”
Krishnamoorthi said, “I think it’s nuts. I think if you defund the FBI and defund the DOJ, it sounds a lot like defunding the police. And that’s a bad idea. You know, when you do stuff like that, it makes all of us less safe. I think that we have to keep our eye on the ball.”
He added, “We should not be in the business ever of defending behavior such as that that was implicated in the indictment of former President Trump.”
Funny how Apu gets his turban in a twist over the defunding of the police – the very policy that suttee’d and sautéed scores of cities and towns, ironically most being Democrat, during the George Floyd 2020 Summer of Love. It’s not that we want to defund the police. We want to defund the police state. The one that you and your ilk are erecting at warp speed (pun sort of kind of intended).
It remains the greatest unsolved mystery related to the events of January 6: Who placed pipe bombs near the headquarters of both the Democratic National Committee and Republican National Committee the night before?
Shortly before the joint session of Congress convened at 1 p.m. to debate the results of the 2020 Electoral College vote, a woman on her way to do some laundry looked down and spotted a device in an alley adjacent to the RNC building. Karlin Younger ran to notify security guards, who then called police. Law enforcement conducted a search of the area and located another device outside the DNC building.
Panic quickly ensued. “I just had to evacuate my office because of a pipe bomb reported outside,” Representative Elaine Luria (D-Va.) tweeted at 1:46 p.m. “I don’t recognize our country today and the members of Congress who have supported this anarchy do not deserve to represent their fellow Americans.”
. . . The media immediately suggested the explosives had been planted by someone loyal to the president; the New York Times noted in its breaking report that the bombs were found “just a few blocks away from the U.S. Capitol, which Mr. Trump’s supporters stormed on Wednesday afternoon.”
Federal authorities promised a full-throated investigation. During a press conference on January 12, 2021, acting U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Michael Sherwin and Washington FBI Field Office chief Steven D’Antuono emphasized the seriousness of the pipe bomb threat. “They were real devices. They had explosive ignitors,” Sherwin told reporters. D’Antuono announced a $50,000 reward for information leading to the identity and arrest of the perpetrator. The FBI, D’Antuono warned, was “looking at all angles, every tool, every rock is being unturned” in pursuit of the bomber. . .
. . . But despite sophisticated surveillance tools including geofence warrants that were at D’Antuono’s disposal—methods the FBI continues to use to this day in its ongoing manhunt for January 6 protesters—the trail went cold. So, too, did the national news media’s interest in the story. The January 6 Select Committee completely ignored the pipe bomb threats, relegating the story to two mentions buried deep in the final report’s appendix.
Not only did the FBI fail to identify the individual, D’Antuono admitted the FBI does not even know the “gender” of the bomber. He also backtracked on numerous public statements insisting the devices were viable, indeed, deadly. Pressed by Rep. Tom Massie (R-Ky.) to explain how the bombs were operable considering the use of a one-hour kitchen timer attached to the metal tube, D’Antuono admitted that they couldn’t have detonated during January 6. “I don’t know when they were supposed to go off. Maybe they weren’t supposed to go off.”
In perhaps the most alarming portion of D’Antuono’s testimony, he revealed that the FBI does not have a complete account of cell phone use in the area on January 5, data that would easily result in tracking the perpetrator’s identity. In what Revolver News’ Darren Beattie described as “the dog ate the geofencing data” excuse, D’Antuono claimed data from one provider was “corrupted” and unusable. . .
. . . And as if to ward off warranted skepticism about the idea that cell phone data tied to one of the animating moments of January 6 just happens not to exist, D’Antuono told the committee he did not “want any conspiracy theories” surrounding the conveniently missing records.
But, of course, D’Antuono does not need to fuel any “conspiracy theories” about the pipe bomb incident. Beattie has raised numerous questions about the FBI’s handling of the investigation, such as apparently doctored video of the suspect’s movements. It’s also unclear, according to D’Antuono’s testimony, whether the FBI interviewed the woman who first found the device near the RNC. As I reported last year, Younger worked at the time for an agency called FirstNet, a public-private partnership between AT&T and first responders. The month before the Capitol protest, FirstNet received a $92 million grant from the FBI—which is either a wacky coincidence or another way in which FBI surrogates participated in the events of January 6.
As the estimable Julie Kelly tees it up, could it be that the FBI or someone acting at the behest of the FBI planted the bombs, or fake bombs, so that the FBI could swoop in to the rescue and the propagandists and Democrats and RINO stooges (BIRM) could blame Trump and his supporters? Nah, that’s crazy conspiracy talk! You know, just like the Capitol Cops acting on orders from or with the approval of Malig-Nancy Pelosi let the “””rioters””” in for the purpose entrapping them in a sting operation and labeling them insurrectionists.
This is now known in your DSM manuals as Munchausen’s by Progressivism. The highlighted bit by Elaine Luria is revolting in its projection and frightening in its implications. It telegraphs everything the Junta in DC is aiming for: the total elimination of any and all political opposition to the overthrow of the United States of America by the Left. Period, full stop.
And so in the context of all of the above, we supposedly have an election coming up next year, as if business as usual and regular order as it’s always been is still the order of the day. Wake the hell up, if you’re asleep and get your head out of the sand if that’s where it is. Friend and friend of the blog Kurt Schlichter doesn’t pull any punches:
Chairman Mao, the unspoken hero of our garbage ruling caste, understood that power flows from the barrel of a gun, and it’s not unreasonable to wonder whether the institutions in America that carry guns – law enforcement and the military – and who are supposed to protect us will turn those guns on us if commanded to by the ruling elite.
Their answer is that to a greater extent than those of us who grew up in America, when it was a free country before it became our present crypto-leftist tyranny, want to admit, they will. Right now, they are hiding news that undermines their rule. They are censoring opponents. They are locking up political dissidents. And eventually, when the current junta feels truly threatened by the emerging backlash from patriotic citizens, too many of these alleged protectors will kill for their masters – and I mean more than just the occasional and totally unpunished massacres of unapproved dissidents like at Waco and Ruby Ridge.
Pretty harsh? It is harsh, but it’s not wrong. Explain why that is the red line they suddenly stop at when they have blasted through the red lines of lying, of censorship, and of framing the opposition using a two-tier justice system. “Yeah, those things are fine, but we won’t go all the way. Oh no, never.” Where’s the guardrail that is going to block the trend that is now sending SWAT teams out to bust people for praying at abortion clinics from accelerating into actually using those big, scary assault rifles?
Remember, we’re not just political opponents. We’re monsters, not even human, and dehumanization is the first step toward murder. In their hideous propaganda – memorably delivered by that brain-dead corrupt husk on TV against that ominous red and black background – we are extremists, terrorists, enemies of democracies and – regardless of our skin tone – “white supremacists.”
What do you do with people who pose such a perilous peril? Their civilian catspaws have the answer. They kill them on the streets in riots over dead thugs, at a congressional softball game, in a Christian school. And when that doesn’t snuff out the embers of freedom, who can argue that the elite will hesitate to use the organized forces of the government to do it” Sorry kids, but the logic of their hate and desperate grasping at power leads to blood, ours. And the leftists would cheer our governmental deaths as just and necessary and beautiful just as they did those amateur atrocities.
Remember Ashli Babbitt? Remember how they delighted in her murder? Remember how her killer is free and unpunished? . . .
. . . Why do they do it? Human weakness. Most have invested in their shabby careers. Most are eying pensions. They go along. They follow orders. And if you think that, given the order and the chance, they will not pull a trigger for the ruling class, well, I have a burnt patch of Texas dirt to sell you. Cheap.
Read the whole thing. I know the good Colonel is supporting DeSantis, but if you’re a Trump supporter, the warning still stands. I won’t and can’t predict the future. But I can imagine this scenario and it for sure holds for Trump but also for DeSantis if he does prevail in the primaries.
If we do indeed overcome a Dao-Min Yen cheat and Trump actually somehow wins the general election, even if he’s behind bars (and really especially if that is the case), there will be an actual military coup to unseat him, declare the election stolen (oh the mother-effing supreme irony of that one) and then the final installation of the dictatorship.
If they do steal it again, as I fear is a likely outcome, then of course, the nation will devolve and dissolve at an even faster pace than today. The X factor is the reaction of we the people of We The People. Do we sit and take it, or how bad does it have to get after that before the SHTF?
Have a good weekend.
Once again, folks, if you can please consider supporting us by hitting the tip jar. It keeps the lights on and is truly appreciated. Note, we use Strip and not PayPal. For those who have hit it, sincere thanks.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The meeting is said to have included recent Biden White House chief of staff Ron Klain, Democratic National Committee senior advisor Cedric L. Richmond, as well as Stephanie Cutter, a former campaign adviser to Barack Obama who has also worked with Biden.”REVEALED: The Secret, D.C. Uniparty Summit to Stop Donald Trump
- Kurt Schlichter: “There is a cheery notion to consider, though. The military and law enforcement can put maybe 3,000,000 people on the streets, and a lot of them are support and logistics. There are about 150,00,000 patriots. If it all goes to hell – and, sadly, the trash who run our institutions are dumb and evil enough to make it all go to hell – I still like freedom’s odds.” They Will Turn On You
- “As Alexander Hamilton understood, not all economic activity is created equal.” Why American Prosperity Depends on Economic Sovereignty
- Julie Kelly: “The FBI conducted a halfhearted inquiry, at best. Now we know why.” J6 Pipe Bomber Story Goes Boom
- “Why more money is not the answer.” Unstated Premises and the Fate of the Little Library in Costello Memorial Park
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “This is the most egregious deep state election interference to date, and it is a sign of the government class’ hatred and distrust of the American people.” The Indictment Itself Is the Problem
- Daniel Greenfield: “Democrats have used the ‘Espionage Act’ to silence opponents for over 100 years.” Trump is Charged Under a Law Meant to Suppress Political Opposition
- “I would say that it’s surprising, but I think if you look at what Merrick Garland has done over two and a half years, how can you be surprised at the uneven application of justice? You know, when he sics the FBI to raid … a pro-life activist outside of Philadelphia, who’s then acquitted by a jury of his peers in barely an hour.” “Edge Case”: Tom Cotton Says Trump Shouldn’t Be Indicted on “Novel Legal Theories”
- Woodward is representing Trump’s co-defendant Walt Nauta in the federal case regarding classified documents, and he said in a court filing that Jay Bratt — head of the Counterintelligence Section of DOJ’s National Security Division — had “suggested Woodward’s judicial application [for a DC Superior Court judgeship] might be considered more favorably if he and his client cooperated against Trump.” Lawyer For Trump’s Co-Defendant Says Biden DOJ Offered Him Quid Pro Quo
- “To the surprise of exactly no one, Judge Aileen Cannon — the Donald Trump-appointee randomly assigned to preside over the former president’s prosecution — immediately became the latest target of the left’s rage. It is hard not to pity her position. Unless she does every single thing the left wants — even to the extent that it exceeds her constitutional authority — they will smear her like no one in history has ever been smeared before. It will make the heinous treatment of Justice Brett Kavanaugh seem like a picnic in comparison.” No Matter How Your Life Is Going, Just Be Thankful You Aren’t Judge Aileen Cannon
* * * * *
- During his time working for Mueller, Carr was notorious as a “spokesman who can’t speak,” furnishing the public with very little information, usually responding with “no comment”. The Mueller Report ended with the ultimate “no comment,” as there was no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia ever found. Jack Smith’s Spokesman Previously Worked Comms for Robert Mueller
- “Since Jack Smith’s indictment of President Trump, multiple grounds have surfaced warranting dismissal of the embarrassing prosecutorial sideshow in South Florida.” Trump Indictment a Violation of Federal Law
- “If this follows the same route, this will get overturned at the Supreme Court.” “Brickbat Tactics”: Legal Experts React to Evidence of Trump Prosecutor’s Previous Misconduct
- “Smith oversaw the Department of Justice’s public integrity unit that scored a bribery and extortion conviction against McDonnell in a gifts case that was then thrown out by the Supreme Court with an 8-0 decision in 2016. Smith’s record includes the unsuccessful prosecution against former Sen. John Edwards (D-NC).” Bob McDonnell, a Past Jack Smith Target, Rips “Overzealous” Trump Prosecutor
- “A helpless or treacherous ally is much worse than a sworn enemy.” Twenty Republicans Save Schiff-for-Brains from Censure
- Gee, what a co-inky-dink! E. Jean Carroll 2nd Defamation Trial Against Trump Set for Start of GOP Primary in January 2024
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Margot Cleveland: “Burisma founder Mykola Zlochevsky wasn’t far from the mark when he said it would take 10 years to unravel the complex payment path that led to Joe Biden.” (so bribery and extortion – jjs) The Bidens ‘Coerced’ Burisma To Pay $10 Million In Bribes, Says Credible FBI Source
- “Goldman, who sits on the House Oversight Committee, told Punchbowl News that Republicans either know the tapes are not real or they will never obtain them.” (by saying that, the ass-clown just admitted they’re real – jjs) Democrat Scumbag Dan Goldman Says Republicans Won’t Find Joe Biden’s Alleged Bribery Tapes
- “Why did the Ukraine FBI informant file refer to you as the ‘big guy?’ [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden, why is that term being used?” New York Post’s Steven Nelson asked the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] at the conclusion of his remarks on ending junk fees. “Such a Dumb Question”: Biden Dismisses Question About FBI Informant File
- I wouldn’t make book on that. Rep. Comer: ‘Eventually, the Mainstream Media Will Turn on Joe Biden’ and Start Asking about Millions in Foreign Money
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Lloyd Billingsley: “From beyond the grave, child victims testify on trans hatred and violence.” Nashville Forensic Files
- “After these last seven years, it’s obvious any politician who questions the Congress-defying security state will get the Trump treatment.” Do Any Republicans Really Think DeSantis Won’t Get Impeached or Framed by the FBI?
- “I think it’s nuts. I think if you defund the FBI and defund the DOJ, it sounds a lot like defunding the police. And that’s a bad idea. You know, when you do stuff like that, it makes all of us less safe. I think that we have to keep our eye on the ball.” (defund the police STATE: the one that rigs elections and frames political dissenters – jjs) Dem Rep. Krishnamoorthi: ‘Nuts’ for GOP to Call For Defunding FBI and DOJ
- “In our Humpty Dumpty politics, words mean just what their users choose them to mean. – neither more nor less.” If You’re Going to Use the Word “Fascism,” Learn What it Means
- David Harsanyi: “Worry about your own children, Mr. [so-called quote-unquote “president”].”No, Democrats, These Are Not Your Kids
- “In theory, the law provides cultural boundaries when it comes to the adoption of Indian children, but in practice, this means adoptive parents can have their children stripped from the only parents they’ve ever known. (7-2, Justices Thomas and Alito dissented – jjs)Supreme Court Upholds Institutionalized Racism With Ruling On Indian Child Welfare Act
- “Expect Alexander Soros to increase his funding of progressive-Left, globalized, and woke agendas in the United States and elsewhere.” (the fortune and the family both need to be liquidated – jjs) The Left’s New Daddy Warbucks
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Of course Joe Biden’s not a wannabe dictator,” Carlson said apparently imitating Jean-Pierre. “Just because he’s trying to put the other candidate in prison for the rest of his life for a crime he himself committed, doesn’t mean he has a totalitarian impulse, come on, that’s absurd. It takes a lot more than jailing your political rivals to earn the title ‘wannabe dictator.’ That’s the consensus in Washington tonight.” TuCa Episode 4: Tucker Carlson Takes Aim at ‘Wannabe Dictator’ Biden
- “Key Takeaway: The global cabal of “fact-checkers” do not appear to be the benevolent truth-seekers they say. They appear to be highly ideological activists, affiliated through the Poynter network, backed by the same money to say the same thing.” (hat tip to commenter Skip via MTF- jjs) FOIA Documents Prove US State Dept. Secretly Funded Internet Censorship Around the Globe and Right Here in America
- A screenshot of a Fox employee portal shared by Walsh showed that the company encourages employees to donate to the Trevor Project, the Ali Forney Center, and the L.A. LGBT Center. Fox also encourages employees to read explicit LGBTQ books like one that gives a sexually explicit description of a “glory hole” and another that describes pornographic scenes between two gay characters. Fox Corp. Encourages Employees To Support Radical LGBTQ Organizations, Uses ‘Woke AI’ To Track Commitment To DEI, Matt Walsh Reveals
- “Dozens of accounts appear to be run by smugglers.” Migrant Smugglers Advertise on TikTok and YouTube: Report
- “Firing Tucker Carlson is proving to be Fox’s Waterloo. The cucks at Fox were smugly certain they could dump Carlson like they did their former top guy, Bill O’Reilly, and still thrive. Well, that is proving to be a piece of arrogance before the fall. Tucker Carlson is his own brand, someone who does not need the platform of Fox News to survive. In fact, it looks like Fox News needed Tucker Carlson.” Tucker-Less Fox News Loses Weekly Ratings Crown to MSNBC for First Time in 5 Years
- “This is a stunning about face from a network that soared to prominence during the Trump administration due to support from the Make America Great Again base. Fox recently fired insanely popular news show host Tucker Carlson, canceling his Tucker Carlson Tonight, despite it being the most popular cable news show in America.” Fux News Denied Trump’s Request to Call In During 8PM Hour After Arraignment: Source
- “Bud Light has been targeted by a recent boycott, but consumers might be moving away from the brand anyway amid stagnation for domestic beer in general,” the outlet tweeted. (domestic beer that reeks of Don LeMon’s hand – jjs) WaPo Desperately Tries to Spin Bud Light’s Massive Plummet In Sales
- Fox made the mistake of suggesting that some Pride stories might lack a news “hook” or a broad interest in the story by the viewership. Perish the thought! Isn’t everybody interested in the latest trans fashion show or the lesbian bake sale? Sorry. My bad. Michigan TV News Director Orders Reporters to Lighten Up on Pride Stories. It Didn’t Go Well.
* * * * *
- “Anyone who chooses to turn their residence into a surveillance bug-infested ‘smart home’ and then complains when a company like Amazon screws them over deserves it. No sympathy for the idiots.” Amazon Confirms Utterly Stupid Thing Happened
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “A Corporate American Index that would provide cultural cover for banks and companies to step back from the woke cliff is a clear and necessary front to open against the woke hive.”A Corporate American Index as Alternative to ESG Scores
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “American families and businesses already experience daily the burdens of this [junta’s] irresponsible energy plan; this proposal further demonstrates a complete disregard for an affordable and reliable power future. The Biden team needs to abandon this proposal and the lasting damage it would have on America’s energy and power future and begin a dialogue with the states and the American public that embraces the complexities of energy planning that have been clearly ignored.” (link to Murdoch NY Post, sorry – jjs) Gov. Glenn Youngkin Op-Ed: Virginia Has a Better Idea Than Biden’s Dangerous Energy Plan
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “More than 30 illegal aliens were given DACA status despite having previously been arrested for rape. Ten illegal aliens, likewise, were awarded DACA after having been arrested for murder, and 95 illegal aliens after having been arrested for kidnapping. Biden noted that his [junta] is opening Affordable Care Act benefits, known as Obamacare and subsidized by American taxpayers, and Medicaid to DACA illegal aliens, even as Obama, in 2012, vowed that illegal aliens would not be eligible for Obamacare.” Joe Biden Celebrates 11 Years of DACA Program: Illegal Aliens “Are Americans”
- “After more than three decades of assertion, no further proof is necessary. All that’s required is that you believe and do as you’re told. For even if nobody knows, you better start caring. If you don’t start caring, you will suffer. And if that sounds more like simplistic theology than science, that’s because it is.” Re: ‘Climate Change,’ Nobody Knows Nothin’
- “Mexican nationals Luis Guzman Rojas and Feliciano Velasco Rojas, both represented by the Michigan Immigration Rights Center, filed suit against First Pick Farms after they said they, as well as other foreign H-2A visa workers, were forced to take jobs for just 50 cents per pound of blueberries picked.” (if they’re here legally, via laws that are actually kosher, then I feel bad for them – jjs) Lawsuit: Michigan Farm Forced Foreign H-2A Visa Workers to Pick Blueberries for Slave Wages
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Most depraved crime I ever handled.” Prominent Trans Activist Jailed For Murdering Entire Family
- “‘I do it to blow off steam,’ alleged liberal pervert told park rangers.” (where’s Michael Vick when you need him? – jjs) Liz Warren Donor Arrested for Dog Sex
- “The theater is located in the Westfield San Francisco Centre, whose owner, shopping center giant Westfield, announced Monday it would be handing the property back to a bank.”Cinemark Theater Closes in San Francisco Due to “Local Business Conditions”
- “As a share of the city budget, funding for law enforcement has long been shrinking.”Defund Police? New York Already Did
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Joe Biden still wants those “not fully vaccinated” to mask up and keep their distance.” White Coat Supremacy at the White House
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Following a high school swim unit in a March physical education class, four freshman girls were showering in the locker room when an 18-year-old male student allegedly entered the changing area, announced he was “trans, by the way,” and then fully undressed in front of the students, according to WILL. WILL filed a civil rights complaint to the OCR Wednesday, alleging that despite being notified of the “sexual harassment,” Sun Prairie Area School District failed to address student and parental concerns regarding the incident. (my my, how “presidential” – jjs) Law Firm Demands Investigation After Grown Man Allegedly Showered With Freshman Girls at School
- “A teacher faces backlash after a critical race theory lesson.” South Carolina’s Ban on CRT in Schools is Working
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “’Conspiracy theories’ such as [Chinese] COVID-19 originated in the Wuhan Virology Lab or that the Russian-collusion theory was a hoax perpetrated by Trump’s political opponents?”Study Claims Christianity Associated with Belief in “Conspiracy Theories”
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Leading the challenge of the migrant problem is both substantive and symbolic and as I always said, ‘Good generals lead from the front.’ They don’t send their troops into battle and ask, ‘How was the war?’ They lead them into battle. The symbolism of saying, ‘I’m willing to put a homeless family in Gracie’ is that symbolism.” (pfft! – jjs) Eric Adams Says Offer To House Migrants In Gracie Mansion Was Just Symbolic
- “De Blasio ran for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination from May to September 2019 and had the city pay for the travel expenses for his NYPD security detail, according to a report by the NYC Conflicts of Interest Board. The former mayor was ordered to pay $155,000 as punishment and just under $320,000 to reimburse the expenses incurred by the NYPD.” Bill De Bolshevik Fined Nearly $500,000 for Using NYPD as Security For Failed Presidential Campaign
- “Sundown, you better take care, and just stick to sniffing lots of little girls’ hair . . . ” Biden Says He Plans to Build a ‘Railroad From the Pacific All the Way Across the Indian Ocean’
- “Rasmussen Reports presented the following quote to voters, asking if they agreed: ‘This is an affront to every citizen: we cannot devolve into a banana republic where the party in power uses police force to arrest its political opponents. It’s hypocritical for the [Department of Justice] to selectively prosecute Trump but not Biden.'” 3 in 5 Voters Says Trump Charges Partisan and Hypocritical
- “Did anyone doubt the Miami arrest would result in yet another boost for Trump? Or that a D.C. arrest will yield the same result? Or a Georgia arrest?” Trump Arrested – Film at 11:00
- “Special counsel says White House’s ‘MAGA’ comments constitute illegal election interference.” (This is interference, but the indictment of Trump? Not so much – jjs) White House Officials Defy Federal Ethics Law
- “For what better and more effective response could there be to this descent into Stalinist tyranny?” Trump’s Followers Will See Election as Mission to Save Him From Prison
- “DeSantis is beginning to prove that he has the same quality that so many people admire in Donald Trump: he fights. But the difference is that DeSantis is more willing to hit the other side than cause internecine GOP battles, and he’s doing it all without the baggage that turns so many people off toward Trump.” (oh knock it off with the “baggage” crap already – jjs)Ron DeSantis Calls Gavin Newsom Out
- “California has plenty of conservative and moderate voters, but the dominant Democrats have no reason to address their needs. Will a burgeoning election idea known as Final Five help give them a voice?” Thinking Out of the (Voting) Box
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Jack Posobiec: “He’s been sending over billions of dollars because he knows that he doesn’t have a victory. When he goes on that debate stage, Trump’s gonna turn around and say, ‘You spent $25 billion in Ukraine, you lost and then you left $4 billion on the ground for the Taliban when you pulled out of there,’ and people are gonna see it. So he’s terrified of that moment, because that bill is going to come due in a very, very big way.” Biden is Using Ukraine to”Virtue Signal” His Way to Re-Election in 2024
- “Russians believe that losing this fight would not amount to just a setback from which Russia could later recover; it would be tantamount to Russia’s losing its historical identity, not merely as a country but as a civilization.” Do Not Underestimate Russia’s Resolve
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Gaza terror summer camps teach kids how to kill Israeli civilians and take IDF soldiers hostage.” (s’mortars and bug Jooz – jjs) Palestinian Islamic Jihad Holds Terrorist Summer Camp for Gaza Children
- “Western politicians occasionally grumble about Chinese human rights abuses, but make no mistake: the Tiananmen Square Massacre remains a cautionary tale to those enamored of power.” Western Governments Embrace the Tiananmen Square Mentality
- “It’s all about the Palestinians and the Mullahs.” The Two American Obsessions in the Middle East
- “It’s that time of the year up north, too.” (Norway’s growing Muslim population might have something to say about this, like “IKeeeelYou!” – jjs) Rainbow Flags Over Scandinavia
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The attack followed warnings from CISA director Jen Easterly that Chinese hackers were likely to target U.S. critical infrastructure in the event of a conflict between the two nations.” Multiple Federal Agencies Hit by Global Cyberattack
- “The Poynter summit, which will be attended by Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler, will give TikTok and other tech companies an opportunity to promote their platforms and tout their fight against disinformation.” TikTok To Sponsor Journalism Conference Amid Espionage and Propaganda Allegations
- Following pressure from Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Mark Milley ultimately ordered base leadership to cancel or relocate the event. The move came after Austin claimed during a March House hearing that “drag shows … are not something that the Department of Defense supports or funds.” From Virginia To Texas, Air Force Throws ‘Pride’ Parties While Our Readiness Crumbles
- “The problem with the defense industry is that, in some ways, it is too small.” The Last Supper at Thirty
- Daniel Greenfield: “Americans continue converting to Islam and joining ISIS.” While We Were Watching Airports, Islamic Terrorists Won Our Children
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “If Buttigieg manages this crisis as well as the chemical disaster in Ohio, the region’s supply chain will be in a world of hurt for quite some time.” Transportation Sec. Peter Puffer Buttsecks Visits Site of I95 Bridge Collapse, Warns of Supply Chain Crisis
- “The unification of the PGA and LIV golf leagues raises antitrust concerns, but investigating it isn’t the best use of scarce government resources.” Leave the Golf Leagues Alone
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Before even beginning this story, it is critical for my readers to understand that the worst any of these possible cuts could do to NASA’s budget in 2024 would be to bring it back to budgetary levels from most of the last decade, levels that hardly crippled the agency in the slightest.” House proposed cuts pose no threat to NASA, despite the screams of agony
- “It is very important to emphasize that though phosphorus is essential for life, life in the underground ocean of Enceladus has not been discovered. The scientists have merely found evidence of this specific ingredient needed for life, suggesting that these ingredients are common in our solar system. Going from a list of ingredients to a finished dish one can eat is something else entirely.” Scientists detect evidence of phosphorus coming from the interior of Enceladus
- “This new version, based on private enterprise and private ownership and not a government-run program, harks backwards, to the basic American vision that built the country.” Cape Canaveral, version 2.0
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Pushing the trans agenda to transform America.” America’s Largest Homo/Trans-Psychosis Advocacy Group Declares National Emergency
- “Throughout his career, Biden has been happy to mold his politics around whatever will earn him the most money and power.” Biden’s Complete Reversal on Homo/Trans-Psychosis Issues Proves He’s In It for the Money
- “Why couldn’t she name a study or a review of studies? Because she knows none exists.”Dem Expert Witness Couldn’t Cite Evidence of Benefits of Trans Procedures for Children
- R.S. McCain: “Remember: crazy people are dangerous.” Staying Sane in the Era of Rainbow Flag Totalitarianism
- “The same LGBT activists who conceive of themselves as rebels and radicals are the establishment.” Re-Education Camp
- “What grown ups do in the bedroom has no business in a kids show.” (until grown ups start legally doing kids in the bedroom – jjs) Backlash as Sesame Street Tweets Pride Flag
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Ecosexuals” the world over were celebrated for “queering environmentalism” by Teen Vogue in 2017. A Nude, ‘Ecosex’ Group Performing for Kids Is Getting Taxpayer Subsidy
- “The Trevor Project lists nearly 200 of America’s most recognized brands as current partners devoted on varying levels to financially advancing the group’s agenda.” Consumer Group Exposes Deluge Of Corporate Money Going To Dangerous ‘Pride’ Group
- “Lady Gaga teamed up with pharmaceutical giant Pfizer on a personally-toned advertising campaign released Tuesday, in which she credits their migraine drug for helping her. The star posted an image of herself with the Nurtec ODT medical logo at the top right corner. The following slides in her gallery featured product safety information – a direct advertisement for Pfizer. The nature of the ad, shown here, caused upset among her “Little Monsters,” who immediately lashed out against the star.” (whoever Lord Gaga is, it’s way past time to read this chick the riot act – jjs) Fans Slam Lady Gaga For Endorsing Pfizer’s Migraine Drug
- Christian Toto: “Flash star bemoans fate of anti-Trump film recalling Blacklist villain.” (even if Tailgunner Joe was wrong back then, and he wasn’t, he sure as hell was prescient – jjs_Michael Shannon Reveals Why McCarthy May Never Happen
HITHER & YON
- “The city sits some 280 feet below the Earth’s surface and features a series of tunnels and open cave-like homes, storage, cattle stables, schools, wineries, and a chapel. The folks who built the masterpiece also managed to add ventilation for fresh air and a stream of fresh water. The main city also connects to some 200 or more other underground villages, towns, and cities throughout the region.” Man Chases Chickens Into Basement And Finds Over 2,000-Year-Old City. Could Similar Structures Exist In America?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.