“In a 6-3 decision, the U.S. Supreme Court issued a ruling that limited state courts’ ability to wrest control of elections law from state legislatures in a North Carolina redistricting case. The ruling does not, however, entirely stymie activist attempts to use courts to override elected legislators’ decisions about election law.
In Tuesday’s Moore v. Harper decision, SCOTUS held that the U.S. Constitution’s elections clause “does not vest exclusive and independent authority in state legislatures to set the rules regarding federal elections.” But it also failed to defend state legislatures’ constitutional right to control elections law, including redistricting, as shielded from court review.
For the first time, the Supreme Court has ruled definitively that there is a limit to the power of state courts to interpret election law,” said Jason Snead, executive director of the Honest Elections Project, in a statement. “Today’s ruling keeps alive the left-wing drive to abuse the courts for partisan gain, but it is no blank check for judges to embrace Marc Elias’ fringe and novel legal theories in order to skew the rules of democracy in favor of the Left.”
“[Republican Justices] Roberts, Kavanaugh and Barrett are truly pathetic.”
”[T]he Supreme Court just ruled that those who wrote the Constitution, adopted it, and ratified it really didn’t mean for final authority to rest with the state legislatures,” Levin explained. “They [supposedly] intended absolutely nothing by that language. The lawlessness continues, and the Court has opened even further the interference in our elections by activist bureaucrats and courts, and the controversy that will continue to ensue, for as long as this unraveling republic exists.”
With the 2024 election being such a crucial election, as Democrat-created crime, border, and economic crises plague America, this was a terrible decision from the Supreme Court.
. . . “So, now the Framers’ and ratifiers’ clear language in the Constitution about state legislatures (not state governors or state courts) having the final say on electoral matters is the interpretation of right-wing kooks,” he asked sarcastically. Only Clarence Thomas, Neil Gorsuch, and Samuel Alito dissented from the majority opinion. So much for the “conservative” Supreme Court. . .
. . . Leftists now know that they can manipulate some of the Supreme Court “conservative” justices by flattering them, Levin warned. “Moreover, notice how the three leftist Democrats on the Court never break when it comes to major decisions important to the Democrats, regardless of the Constitution’s text and the framers’ intent,” he added.
Democrats never betray their principles (such as they are), but Republicans seem to do so frequently. And that’s how elections are lost before they even happen.
Well, if you still refuse to believe that elections can be rigged, here’s one way in which you can plainly see how they are “fortified.” And I don’t mean with 12 essential vitamins and minerals, either. As for the SCOTUS, this is just yet another in a nearly endless number of examples of why this notion of “a living and breathing Constitution” and the need for “balance” on the court is totally dead wrong. Leftists argue, mostly disingenuously I might add, that times change and the Constitution must change with the vicissitudes of technology, culture and so on. Except that the one thing that never changes is human nature, which is what that brilliant document was designed to defend against. Specifically, the will to power. The only people who should be on that court, and every damn court in the land when you get right down to it, are those who uphold that document to the letter.
Unfortunately we have far too many who do not. Worse, we have a vast swathe of our society who do not deserve to be in this country. And not just the illegal aliens either because the attitude and mindset of these people is completely contrary to what John Adams perhaps presciently warned:
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
All you have to do is (figuratively) look at naked men parading around in front of children, worse still the parents who eagerly take their children to see them, all the way up to the spurious leader of this collapsing nation and his son selling us out to the highest bidder, and you have some idea as to why we are in the predicament we’re in. Vladdy Lenin himself said:
Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted.
Well, he and his ilk in this nation have had about 60. Meh, why the hell am I getting all worked up about this? After what happened in 2020 and then again to a lesser but not less damaging extent in the 2022 midterms (and I’m not buying that the abortion issue was the sole or even main reason for that dead ORCA), do I really think that the outcome of 2024 is going to be different? And then on top of this decision, you have crap like this to contend with:
“Trump has a knack for subtracting [voters],” the former South Carolina congressman asserted, despite the fact that his former boss added at least 10.1 million voters in 2020, landing the highest number of votes of any sitting president ever. In fact, Trump added 18 percent in Georgia alone, where [Mick] Mulvaney – a former Tex Mex restaurant manager – claims he lost voters due to issues like “his flogging of McCain’s corpse”.
. . . “That is Trump subtraction,” Mulvaney suggested – though in fact, Trump won 1.2 million votes in Arizona in 2016 and almost 1.7 million in 2020. Similarly, Mulvaney suggested, “Trump beat Hillary Clinton by more than 200,000 votes in Georgia in 2016 [and] lost by the now infamous 11,779 votes [in 2020]…. Subtraction.” Here, too, Trump won near 2.1 million votes in 2016 and near 2.5 million votes in 2020 – almost 400,000 additional votes, rather than a “subtraction” of voters.
Trump has long contended the true cause of his defeat in the Peach State was poor election integrity. Governor Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger have refused to address major, documented issues with Georgia’s voting processes, with Raffensperger’s spokesman recently going as far as telling PhD scientists who raised concerns “tough noogies”.
Mick Mulvaney is the Dylan Mulvaney of Chris Christies. Yet another worthless backstabbing son of a bitch. The overflowing toilet in Atlanta that shut down the vote counting in six states after election observers were kicked out and the ballots trucked in might also have played a part in the loss, Mick. Pfft.
But if I’m to be honest with myself, you cannot ignore some of Trump’s to say the least questionable moves where he stabs himself in the back, like supporting Ronna ROMNEY McDaniel to be head of the RNC. I’ve also warned against him running primarily on revenge for 2020, yet here you have a woman who at best is incompetent and at worst is a Deep State stooge who’s there to sabotage our efforts.
So, is it really worth it to get all wee-wee’d up about this SCOTUS decision? It’s funny; Levin wrote a book called The Liberty Amendments in which he called for amendments to the Constitution via the Article V process that would, in his view, restore and revert the balance of power and the supremacy of that power back down to the individual states. One of them was instituting term limits for Supreme Court justices (maybe even all federal judges?).
It’s a great idea in theory. What it, and he, failed to recognize, ironically enough since Levin is a remarkable Constitutional scholar, is Adams’ own words and warning about “a moral and religious people.” It is evident that even in the reddest of red state legislatures that we are sorely lacking in that regard, perhaps fatally so. But I digress. With some recent good decisions coming out of that court, most notably Dobbs, all of a sudden you have hardcore Leftists screaming not just about packing the court but instituting term limits on justices. You have to wonder about Old Yeller’s reaction to that. Naturally, they’re in favor of it because at a certain point, they will wield absolute power via tainted elections to appoint Ruth Bader-Meinhoffs from now until the end of time.
Funny how the media was all crowing about how a judge in Delaware that was adjudicating one of the prosecutions/persecutions against Trump was one of his own appointees! Of course, they omit the salient point that the pool of nominees that he had to choose from was all solid Democrat-Leftists. And, that leads to the other problem, which Psaki-psircles back to Lenin’s quote. Look what kind of graduates the law schools are pumping out:
After hundreds of students at Stanford Law School shouted down a sitting federal judge in March, school administrators went into damage-control mode. Among the measures they promised to promote a more open academic climate was a mandatory half-day training session on “freedom of speech and the norms of the legal profession.”
Many hailed the move as a sign that Stanford was turning over a new leaf and lavished praise on Jenny Martinez, the law school’s dean, for her perceived defiance of the campus mob.
But the promised training wasn’t much of a crash course in free speech. Instead, it was an online program that required barely a minute’s effort, according to five people who completed the training as well as screenshots and recordings reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon. Students were given six weeks to watch five prerecorded videos, most about an hour long, then asked to sign a form attesting that they had done so.
The videos could be played on mute, and the form—which could be accessed without opening the training—did not ask any questions about their content, letting students tune out the modules or skip them entirely. . .
. . . The training followed a widely reported incident in which students shouted down Judge Kyle Duncan of the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals with help from Stanford diversity dean Tirien Steinbach. The episode, which was captured on video, touched off weeks of crisis management at the elite law school: Duncan received a formal apology, Steinbach was placed on leave, and the law school announced a series of steps it was taking to avoid a similar debacle in the future.
The CUNY Law School graduate behind May’s fiery commencement address made clear she wouldn’t change a word of her widely condemned remarks that took aim at Israel — and said she was shocked by the immense backlash that followed.
In her first public comments since the firestorm erupted after her May 12 speech, Fatima Mohammed told Jewish Currents she has no regrets after accusing Israel of indiscriminately murdering Palestinians and calling the NYPD “fascists.”
Her speech garnered condemnation from elected officials, including NYC Mayor Eric Adams, and even earned a rebuke by the school’s leaders and board of trustees, which called the address “hate speech.”
“I would not change a single word of my speech — and I would say it louder,” she declared Tuesday. . .
. . .Among her fiery remarks to fellow grads, Mohammed accused Israel of encouraging “lynch mobs” and carrying out violence against Palestinians.
“Israel continues to indiscriminately rain bullets and bombs on worshipers, murdering the old, the young, attacking even funerals and graveyards… our silence is no longer acceptable,” she said.
Mohammed additionally slammed CUNY for continuing “to train and cooperate with the fascist NYPD, the military” during her speech, and called for a “revolution” against the legal system’s “white supremacy.”
Meh. Give her a break. She probably had her joy-buzzer clipped with a rusty hacksaw so she doesn’t really know what a woman is. That qualifies her to sit right next to Kentanji Brown Twenty-Five.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “What polling tells us about the political orientation and politicization of the Justice Department and the FBI.” (the last paragraph is the killer-diller – jjs) Looking for the Deep State
- Daniel Greenfield: “The family drama behind the $25 billion leftist empire.” The Soros Succession
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The alleged tax scheme began after Hunter Biden sent an email in 2014 to his Burisma business associate Devon Archer about how they planned to spend the $1 million they were both earning from the Ukrainian energy company, the unnamed whistleblower claimed in his June 1 testimony released Thursday by the House Ways and Means Committee.” Hunter Biden Moved Burisma Cash Through China, 2nd IRS Whistleblower Says
- The Hunter and Joe Biden business deals with Ukraine, China, and Romania grew more interesting over the weekend when financial investigator Peter Schweitzer dropped that Joe Biden had a phone paid for by Hunter’s business (or one of them), which he encouraged the Oversight Committee to look into. This phone was separate from his government phone or personal phone. Schweitzer says this was a separate, worldwide, $300 per-month phone using AT&T. House Oversight Committee Just Went Nuclear on ‘the Bidens’
- “No particular — no specific, particular reasoning,” Jean-Pierre responded. “And I know sometimes people ask when they speak … Not going to get into it from here. I’m sure we will be — we will hear more on what those other topics are. You know, the President — President Obama has been here a couple times.” (dog eat dog world – jjs) Obama, Biden Lunch at White House After Mysterious Phone Call
- Margot Cleveland: “Unlike the criminal investigation into Hunter Biden’s conduct, this time his father’s [junta] won’t be able to protect him.” Hunter Biden Is Being Deposed On Thursday. Here’s What He Should Be Asked Under Oath
- “Biden could answer many questions about whether he sold out his country to financially enrich his family but he won’t.” (he couldn’t tell you what day it is or how to tell time let alone answer a question – jjs) If So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Joe Biden Were Innocent In Foreign Bribery Scheme, He Would Have Spoken Up By Now
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Robert Spencer: “What’s at stake here is bigger than Trump alone.” McCarthy Supports Expunging Trump Impeachments
- “There better be some consequences.” (like another Pull It Surprise for CNN to put in the case next to the one for Russian Collusion? – jjs) Trump Attorney Says DOJ Leaked Classified Doc Tape To CNN
- Jack Posobiec: “Look, I gotta say, folks, this was the audio? This was the main thing they were talking about? Look, this is obviously President Trump making fun of General Milley. Anyone who’s gonna read this with just a slight, a thimble of charity, or just even understanding, of trying to understand this is how he talks, this is how he talks in interviews, it’s how he talks when he’s on stage, it’s how he talks when he’s on, for lack of a better term. There’s an old saying, it’s old now at this point, that Trump supporters take him seriously, but not literally.” Leftist media made excuses for Obama’s leaked classified docs–now they want Trump in prison
- “The Government’s Motion does not explain why filing the list with the Court is necessary; it does not offer a particularized basis to justify sealing the list from public view; it does not explain why partial sealing, redaction, or means other than sealing are unavailable or unsatisfactory; and it does not specify the duration of any proposed seal.” Judge: No I’m Not Sealing List Of Witnesses Trump Can’t Communicate With, Yet
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- In a 106-page report by the committee titled “Planned in Plain Sight,” a majority of the staff said the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A) were aware of online posts — as early as December 2020 — that posed threats to Capitol Hill that day, yet failed to sound the alarm with other law enforcement. (this presupposes that the FBI/DHS were not the instigators and planners of the actual violence themselves; they were – jjs) “Planned in Plain Sight”: Senate Committee Lawmakers Blame DHS, FBI for January 6 Security Failures
- Robert Spencer: “What the Left really means by ‘democracy.'” Garland: Questioning the Integrity of the Justice Dept. is an Attack on — You Guessed It
- Designed to look like service information posters, they warn passengers: “No bigotry, hatred, or prejudice allowed at this station at any time,” accompanied by messages such as “Travel alternative: Let go or get dragged,” “No TERFs allowed on our turf”, “Check your lipstick before you come for us,” and “Respect trans people, or your pronouns will be was/were.” Death Threats for Wrong Pronoun Use Appear on New York Metro
- This is the president who sicced the IRS and other federal agencies on conservatives with abandon. Joe Biden merely told his old boss, “Hold my, um, well, you know, the drink thing.” We mustn’t forget that this current strain of populism on the right came about largely as a result of Barack Obama and his policies. He lacks enough self-awareness to realize it himself. Out-of-Touch Obama in Massive Self-Awareness Fail
- “A current case echoes the bureau’s past abuses of power.” Did a Mentally Challenged Teenager Just Become the Victim of an FBI Entrapment Scheme?
- “It’s insane to think that white leftists have gotten to a point where they’re so eager to prove they’re not racists that they cry to police when they arrest a suspect — who happens to be black — that threatened their family with a knife while telling them to ‘die.’” White Guy Doesn’t Want to Look Racist, Cries Over Black Guy Getting Arrested for Threatening His Family with a Knife
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- In several other messages, Gonzalez constantly defends and praises the white nationalist and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes. Gonzalez calls Fuentes “the future,” and says of Fuentes: “you can see him gradually refining himself,” because he says Fuentes is “getting ready for bigger things.” He brags about how he has “three contacts with a line to Fuentes,” including one who he says was putting the two in touch. Rising Conservative Influencer Pedro Gonzalez Regularly Espoused Racist and Anti-Semitic Sentiments in Private Messages
* * * * *
- “The reporting about the source could be significant as Attorney General Merrick Garland has denied allegations of political interference in the investigation, which so far has amounted to a plea deal for the 53-year-old Hunter Biden for tax and gun violations. [Chuck] Ross and others called out The New York Times for the low-priority placement.”New York Times ‘Buries’ the Lede, Confirms Hunter Biden Probe Whistleblower Claims
- “The White House did not immediately respond to an inquiry asking why Dalton, and not Jean-Pierre, led the briefing.” Deputy Replaces Karine Jean-Pierre At Podium For First Time
- “The channel has shuffled its hosts to address the departure of Tucker Carlson.” Fox News Feeds Its Viewers More Junk Food
- In November, the College of Psychologists of Ontario levied accusations that Peterson “may have lacked professionalism” in some of his social media posts. The government-backed regulator, which governs the psychology profession in the province, ordered Peterson to undergo “social media communications retraining,” that includes “coaching” for his Twitter commentary, or potentially have his license suspended. Jordan Peterson Battles Canadian Regulator In Court Over Threat To Strip His Psychologist License
- “You’ve been discriminating against me for the past nine months.” White House Edits Out Troublesome Reporter From Press Briefing
- Jeffrey Lord: “The Bush appointee has gone to the New York Times to attack Trump and supporters — again.” It’s Too Late for Judge Michael Luttig
- David Harsanyi: “Talk about projection.” Hey, Joy Reid, Let’s Talk About ‘Fascism’
- “The New York Times wants us to be scared about climate. But California has been very comfortable so far this year, so we don’t hear much about their temperatures. ” “115 Degrees Fahrenheit” Screams the New York Times Headline
- “Why we don’t trust the mainstream media anymore.” Prager U Video: Russian Collusion and the Death of Journalism
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “A new book’s brief for broadly sharing the benefits of economic growth is a recipe for stagnation.” More Polemic Than Progress
- “Our government has grown relentlessly for the last 121 years, which is bad; what’s worse is that the pace is now accelerating and it’s our money funding it.” The American Tyranny That Taxpayers Are Funding
- “Some economists say recent economic gains have nothing to do with Biden’s policies, and have resulted from businesses returning to normal operations after a year of shutdowns. Meanwhile, these economists note, Americans still struggle with inflation levels not seen since the 1980s—a problem exacerbated by the same programs Biden heralds as a success.” (success, as in it sucks cess – jjs) “Don’t Believe Your Lying Eyes”: Biden Hits the Road to Sell “Bidenomics”
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Locals complain that the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and the corporations driving the developments in California’s Colorado Desert have not allowed them to provide sufficient input in the decision-making process for the developments, according to Inside Climate News.” ‘Dead Without Water’: Massive Desert Solar Projects Are Sucking Up Groundwater, Angering Locals
- “The alarmists need to take a little time to reflect on their madness.” When Do We Reach Peak Climate Insanity? It Needs To Be Soon
- “The hyperbolic language of the climate change crowd has been wearing thin ever since Al Gore’s dire predictions from 2006 have inconveniently not materialized.” The Contradictions of Carbon Capture
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “How does a lawman charged with working for the public good get away with so much prioritizing of leftist politics over his actual job?” Why Bexar County, TX’s Sheriff Salazar Needs to be Removed From Office
- “The sheer volume of border crossers and illegal aliens staying in shelters has increased the system’s population by more than 110 percent since Adams took office. To afford subsidizing new arrivals, Adams has said New Yorkers will see public services like meals for senior citizens and library hours cut.” NYC Milestone: Migrants Outnumber New Yorkers in Homeless Shelters
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The witness said the suspect opened fire. The video shows the assailant shooting through a set of glass doors before making his way to the second set. With glass shattering all around, the assailant is suddenly riddled with several bullets and immediately falls to the ground, video posted to Twitter shows.” Vegas Active Shooter Didn’t Even Make It Through The Doors Before ‘Mailroom’ Guy Lit Him Up
- “If the feds want to regulate the sales of cannabis across state lines, that’s in their purview, but they have no right to force draconian drug policies within state borders. Again, this is a fundamentally conservative principle that should require no further elaboration.” RFK Jr. Pledges to Federally Deschedule Cannabis
- “Pot legalization stalls as voters start to see its unintended consequences, such as ‘scromiting.’” No Dope
- “There is more to this story besides the viral video that Foxx’s office says cleared Hood and her son of murder charges. Will anyone be curious enough to look into it?” Is There a Racial Angle to Murder Charges Against Chicago Mother and Son Being Dropped?
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Biden White House prolongs the pandemic, and white coat supremacy lives on.” Fauci Fingerprints
- “The 53-page opinion provides a framework for defeating mandates now and in the future.”Court Reversal on Chinese Covid Vaccine Mandates Provides a Roadmap for Fighting Medical Tyranny
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “I just started estrogen.” Little-Noticed Biden Junta Webinar Featured Trans Eighth Grader, LGBTQ Student Activists
- The toolkit states that having a GSA creates a “safer” environment and that the school district must allow the club to be held under federal law. (Judgement Day’s gonna be lit, yo – jjs) Biden Junta Releases LGBTQ Toolkit Encouraging Schools To Support Student ‘Sexuality’ Clubs
- “My child, you know, he’s gonna be reading ‘My Rainbow’ next year [in second grade]. It’s a book about a transgender kid. He’s gonna be learning words like cisgender and transgender. That’s really heavy for his age. I wonder why aren’t they also learning about depression and suicide and addictions at this age then? It’s really heavy and I’m surprised.” Parents of Multiple Colors, Creeds Unite to Protest Gay Sex Lessons in Kids’ Classrooms (Be grateful it’s not in their rectums. Yet – jjs)
- “Recent school choice policy adoptions reflect the apprehension many parents feel about the public school system.” Parents Fleeing Public Schools Know There’s No Such Thing as a Values-Neutral Education
- “They’re in that five percent that we have to continue to cull. Got them in my livestock operation and that’s why we put a rope on some of them and take them to the slaughterhouse. That’s a fact of life with human nature and so forth, I don’t know how to say it any clearer.” Today’s blacklisted American: Anyone who dares to criticize the left at Bakersfield College
- “The videos could be played on mute, and the form—which could be accessed without opening the training—did not ask any questions about their content, letting students tune out the modules or skip them entirely.” Stanford Law School Promised Free Speech Training. It Delivered a Campus Joke.
- “Once again, as the Declaration of Independence intended, we are ensuring that everyone in America has the right to life.” New Estimate: 200,000 Babies Saved From Abortion Since Dobbs
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “The decision gives power to federal courts to review state supreme court decisions regarding congressional maps’ compliance with state election laws. This means that federal courts could overrule state courts in deciding whether a map violates state law, not just federal law.” SCOTUS Rules Against GOP State Legislature In Key Election Law Case
- “In Moore v. Harper, SCOTUS held that the U.S. Constitution’s Elections Clause ‘does not vest exclusive and independent authority in state legislatures to set the rules regarding federal elections.’” New SCOTUS Ruling Limits State Court Interference With Election Laws
- Levin called out the Supreme Court for flouting the Constitution. “So, now the Framers’ and ratifiers’ clear language in the Constitution about state legislatures (not state governors or state courts) having the final say on electoral matters is the interpretation of right-wing kooks,” he asked sarcastically. Only Clarence Thomas, Neil Gorsuch, and Samuel Alito dissented from the majority opinion. So much for the “conservative” Supreme Court. (WTF Kavanaugh and Barrett! – jjs) ‘Lawlessness’: Mark “Old Yeller” Levin Blasts SCOTUS Decision Denying State Regulation of Elections
- Trump has long contended the true cause of his defeat in the Peach State was poor election integrity. Governor Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger have refused to address major, documented issues with Georgia’s voting processes, with Raffensperger’s spokesman recently going as far as telling PhD scientists who raised concerns “tough noogies”. Mick Mulvaney Thinks Trump Lost 200,000+ Votes in Georgia Over Mean Tweets. (Mick Mulvaney is the Dylan Mulvaney of Chris Christies – jjs)
- “After 30 years under…Motor Voter, the unintended consequences of the law are clear in North Carolina: It has never been easier to register to vote, so much so that even foreign nationals are being registered,” PILF researchers write: It is extremely difficult to prevent and remove foreign national registrations because of the NVRA’s mandates. The entire problem was hidden from the public — including the documentary proof of alien registration — for years. Records: 1,400 Voters Flagged as Foreign Nationals in North Carolina
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The history of an intrinsically anti-Jewish name.” Palestine: The World’s Oldest Anti-Semitic Word
- “CUNY professor Ramzi Kassem says 9/11 terrorists were not driven by ‘intrinsic evil.'” White House Hires Anti-Israel Professor From University Engulfed in Anti-Semitism Controversy
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “As onetime presidential candidate Al Smith used to say, let’s look at the record.” Mike Pence, Anti-Woke Capital Crusader, Caved To Woke Capital
- “You can’t Drain the Swamp if you’re PART OF the Swamp—and Joe Biden and our other opponents are all owned, controlled, bought and paid for, 100 PERCENT.” Trump to declare 2024 the ‘final battle,’ slam DeSantis on China Tariffs, Social Security cuts in New Hampshire speech
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden and every living former U.S. president—except Donald Trump—are direct descendants of slaveholders,” the analysis found. “Trump’s ancestors came to America after slavery was abolished.” Donald Trump is Least Racist Living President, Historical Analysis Finds
- “A fictional leftist movie about a murder at Gitmo nevertheless makes a very good point about why Donald Trump did and will make a difference.” Jack Nicholson, Donald Trump, and the Ugly Work That Needs to be Done
- “The speaker’s comments here are significant because after an appearance on CNBC on Tuesday morning a CNN reporter selectively quoted one part of it that made it appear as though he was criticizing Trump. The broader conversation, however, shows McCarthy solidly defending the former president–more than media reaction to the interview would suggest–even though McCarthy has yet to formally endorse a candidate in the 2024 GOP presidential primary.” Speaker McCarthy: ‘Trump Is Stronger Today Than He Was in 2016’
- ” A realignment upon MAGA principles is possible if we can convert it into a concrete agenda that thousands of candidates from the local to the national level articulate and fully intend to carry out.” The Trump Distraction
- “Don’t sleep on Montana. The state could help the GOP regain the majority.” Former Navy SEAL Tim Sheehy Wants to Unseat Democrat Montana Senator in 2024
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Given [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s lack of transparency since the beginning of the war in Ukraine, his statement on the [junta’s] lack of involvement in the coup lacked credibility. “We had nothing to do with it,” Biden announced, but many still weren’t buying it. “We Had Nothing To Do With It”: 7 CIA-Backed Coups Abroad
- “A deal to end the rebellion over the weekend, for which Lukashenko has been credited with mediating, gave Prigozhin and his fighters the option of exile in Belarus after they stopped their march on Moscow.” Ride of the Fail-kyrie: Wagner Leader Made It To Belarus, President Lukashenko Says
- “To the chagrin of Wagner supporters, and, bizarrely, Ukraine supporters, this revolution will not be televised.” Russian Revolution Redux
- “You’ve got to wonder what the Biden administration thinks of this, we can’t possibly continue to support Zelenskyy, that guy, after he said that, can we? ‘Cause in a clip less than 30 seconds long he just blew up our entire rationale for supporting his side of the war. So we can’t support him. Oh, of course we can! And we will!” Carlson said. “Become Gods”: Tucker Carlson Explains That Politicians Cheer On Ukraine Conflict Because “War Means Power”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- PM Netanyahu: Israel “will continue to act to sever Iranian terrorism wherever it raises its head.” Mossad Foils Iranian Terror Plot Targeting Israeli Tourists and Jewish Center in Cyprus
- “For many young Iranians, the revival of the Iran-Israel relationship is rooted in two nostalgic eras: Cyrus the Great’s era and the pre-revolutionary era. After Pahlavi’s visit, many Iranians view their dream of peace with Israel is within reach. Israelis and Iranians already have a name for that dream: the Cyrus Accords.” Why Did Israel Invite the Exiled Iranian Crown Prince to Visit?
- “It’s so bad that the Bidenites don’t want it to be reviewed by the Senate.” The Iran Deal That Must Not Be Named
- The AfD is Germany’s only significant right-wing party, having been originally founded by a small group of disenfranchised CDU voters and academics in 2013. The party was first elected to the German parliament – the Bundestag – in 2017. It is is known for its Euroscepticism, anti-immigration, and anti-vaccine mandate policies, campaigning under the motto: “Germany. But normal.” Germany’s Populists Landed a Massive Victory This Weekend
* * * * *
- “No wonder Democrats hate him. The rest of us may benefit by listening to him, after weeding out the naïve assumptions about the motivations of tyrants everywhere.” RFK, Jr’s Insights and Delusions on Foreign Policy
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Before attempting to pivot away, claiming he did not want to “relitigate the Iraq war,” Kerry went on to admit: “We gave the President the power, regrettably, in Congress based on the lie, and when we knew it was a lie, people stood up and did the right thing.” It is unclear what “the right thing” alludes to, as no one in the United States government has ever been held responsible for the lie that killed hundreds of thousands of civilians. WATCH: John Kerry Admits Iraq War Was a ‘Lie’
- Hitler meets Maxwell Smart’s “Nude Bomb?” China develops new bioweapon program that could ‘specifically attack the genetics of an individual or a group of people’
- “Sequoia chief policy officer in Washington Don Vieira’s efforts to maintain the firm’s innocence amid the accusations — explaining that Sequoia China makes decisions independent of the U.S.-based entity and was not permitted to invest in Chinese defense firms, even though Sequoia China founder and managing partner Neil Shen was an active member of a Chinese Communist Party body — failed to convince the Biden [junta], according to the outlet.” Major US Investment Firm Lobbied Washington To Overlook Chinese Arm as Partner Hobnobbed With CCP: REPORT
OHIO DERAILMENT, TOXIC CHEMICAL DISASTER
- “The overarching message from the recently wrapped-up government hearings is to not expect much from the government entities involved in preventing future derailments.”Preventing the Next East Palestine, Ohio, Train Derailment
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- The challenged law forced landlords to consent to warrantless government searches of their property and business records. Ithaca’s Jason Fane prevails, calls ruling “a victory for the rights of small business owners and the civil liberties of every citizen.” Court: NY Attorney General Attempt to Force Section 8 on Landlords Unconstitutional
- “American citizens are being protected from government overreach.” The Court Bolsters Property Rights: Sackett and Tyler
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The American Medical Association condemned the body mass index’s loose connections to eugenics, but still endorses abortion.” American Medical Association Says BMI Is Bad Because Racism, While Promoting Abortion as ‘Health Care’
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Musk has also said the company will be ready to launch by August. While it is certainly possible that engineering will cause a slight delay to that schedule, more likely SpaceX will be ready, and then have to sit and wait for the FAA and the Biden [junta] to issue a launch permit. I am predicting it will not be issued by then, and likely not for months afterward.”SpaceX completes six-engine static fire test of Starship prototype #25
- “We should not expect South Korea to tell us much of what it finds. I predict the satellite will be very unsophisticated, and to reveal that would not serve the purposes of the South Korean government, which benefits from overstating North Korean military capabilities. North Korea is certainly a threat to South Korea, but all governments always take advantage of such threats to expand their power.” South Korea recovers North Korea’s failed spy satellite
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- In a ruling that is more significant than the immediate debate over wokeness, LGBTQ, “transsexuality,” pronouns, and other contemporary Cultural Marxist factors might reflect, the Fifth Circuit Federal Court of Appeals June 20 barred the federal “Equal Employment Opportunity Commission” (EEOC) from suing a Christian businessman over his rightful claim to freedom of association – i.e. his right to employ or fire whom he wants. Fifth Circuit Deals Massive Victory For Business Owner To Fire Homo/Tranny-Perv Employees
- “Andy Beshear vetoed bill that outlawed gender transition treatments for minors.”Kentucky Governor Says Puberty Blockers and Hormone Therapy for Kids Are ‘Basic Medical Decisions’
- Go have sex with the third rail. I’m told it can be very “empowering.” Trans Pop Star Kim Petras: Lawmakers ‘Shouldn’t Ban Hormone Therapy,’ Sex Workers Should ‘Feel Empowered’
- “Permanent pride.” Gay Pride Month Extended to Entire Summer
- “They also removed rainbow branding from a program for teens to hide its LGBT content from parents.” Small-Town Librarians in Georgia Slip Drag Book Into Program for 6-Year-Olds
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “To my understanding if we publicly announced the word ‘fire’ it opens up the potential for them to sue us. Thats why we said leave of absence.” SOURCE: Top Anheuser-Busch Marketing Executives Behind Boycott Are No Longer Employed
- “The brand is suffering to the tune of nearly $900 million — just from its last eight releases.”Disney’s Ghost Haunts Woke Disney
- “It is truly subversive in its insistence that authors have a right to write.” The PillowmanRevival Defends Imagination in an Era of Creativity Police
- “Luminous Wavez rocker knows lockdowns might not be gone for good.” Great Pandemic Protest Songs, from Clapton to Five Times August
- “A minor incident gets distorted in order to provide the British with the racial history they desire.” How Fake History Gets Made
HITHER & YON
- “A longtime resident reflects on the post-pandemic city.” Am I Tired of London—or of Life?
- “A new documentary of the Hollywood icon entertains and informs, but fails to capture Hepburn’s humanity.” Katharine Hepburn, the Marble Goddess?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.