Good morning kids. Well, this accursed year is half over as we are yet again on the cusp of celebrating Independence Day, or for me lighting a memorial candle for a deceased nation. If the footage of Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants, the history making “president” who garnered a record-breaking 82 million votes (from about 8,200 actual voters) walking off the set of MSNBC before finishing an interview doesn’t by itself convince you that we’re dead (to be charitable, I could say that even he had enough of the rancid stench emanating from Nicole Wallace), the fact that we’re celebrating a SCOTUS decision that finally bans what can only be described as mirror universe Jim Crow, a heinous blatantly anti-constitutional practice that should have never been instituted in the first place surely does. Yet what’s worse by orders of magnitude, and only underscores my assertion that we live in a zombie republic is the rabid, foaming at the mouth, horribly racialist rage against this decision by an alarmingly large portion of our society.
In a rather ironic twist, the decision came down the same day that Christine King Farris, the last living sibling of Martin Luther King Jr., passed away at the age of 95. All things considered, that can be interpreted as either a good omen (not her death!) or a harbinger of darker days yet to come. By any honest standards of clear, unambiguous logic, morality and just law, affirmative action was, is and always will be absolutely wrong, regardless of what it was pimped as, and for sure what its actual intention by those who pimped it is.
It is bad enough to redress an historical wrong by imposing the very same wrong on another segment of society. But add to it the fact that for the past 60 years, the intentional dumbing down, anti-acculturation into the mainstream and political enslavement of “communities of color” to use the left’s vomit-inducing term by the Democrat-Left has created a vast underclass of people who lack even the most basic educational and interpersonal skills to even begin to compete in higher ed and ultimately the job market.
It’s not white supremacy that kept black American youth down. It was Leftist supremacy by a Rainbow Coalition if you will of race hustlers all along that was the culprit. So, you deny entry to qualified students based on their merit and in return give their seats to truly underperforming and unprepared minority students. And when they fail and drop out, you don’t reexamine and reflect on the policy that made them fail, you simply lower the standards – repeatedly – until they do “succeed.” And blame white supremacy and institutional racism for the ones whom even the most wafer thin of phony degrees can’t be manufactured.
Munchausen’s by Progressivism, ladies and gents. Except all the progressives ever did and ever do is institute policies that make the situation a thousand times worse than if they hadn’t. Can individual people be racist? Of course. Can groups of these individuals band together and cause quite a bit of pain and suffering? Ever hear of the Dixiecrats? But 60 years after Republicans finally succeeded in passing the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (extremely flawed as it was, but that is for another time), after creating the most massive welfare state in existence and spending upwards of $25 TRILLION dollars on programs supposedly designed to uplift black America and end racial discrimination, America is still institutionally racist and white supremacist?
How can that be? How can that possibly be? Spoiler alert: it can’t. But if I’m wrong, please explain how Barack Obama gets elected to the presidency. Twice. Or how Oprah Winfrey becomes a multi-billionaire. Either their playing Steppin Fetchit for whitey or institutional racism is a myth.
What it does illustrate is the abject failure of government to solve a societal ill. Not that there was an ill that needed to be solved in the first place. After the Second World War, the black American family was intact and on the verge of entering the mainstream all by itself. Naturally, elements of society led primarily by Democrats resisted. Violently at times. But the writing was on the wall. And so when LBJ quipped after the passage of the Great Society that the “nig*ers will be voting for us for the next 200 years” he wasn’t kidding.
I’m going off on tangents but the salient point here can be illustrated by comparing and contrasting both the horrendous, vapid, chock-full-o-bullshit screed from this Kentanji Brown “25” Jackson and the absolute evisceration of same by Justice Clarence Thomas, arguably the greatest jurist this nation has produced in half a century. Beyond their words, the comparison of their life stories is another perfect illustration of why “affirmative action” is a complete abomination in the first place.
Jackson offered more than 9,000 overwrought words of leftist social commentary, “expound[ing] upon the universal benefits of considering race in this context.” Her embrace of identitarianism and defense of Asian-American discrimination is jarring. Jackson believes state-funded institutions should judge Americans by their immutable characteristics and historical sins rather than their individual accomplishments and actions. It’s really that simple.
“With let-them-eat-cake obliviousness, today, the majority pulls the ripcord and announces ‘colorblindness for all’ by legal fiat,” Jackson’s sarcastically noted. I dunno; colorblindness seems like a worthy ambition. But the Supreme Court didn’t institute “colorblindness for all.” It could no more do that than stop justices from mixing their metaphors. What it did was reaffirm colorblindness as a matter of law. On this topic, the Fourteenth Amendment and Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 is clear:
No person in the United States shall, on the ground of race, color, or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.
The Civil Rights Act does not make exceptions for disadvantaged groups, “lived experiences,” or race — quite the opposite. Using Jackson’s logic, any institution could adopt any racial preferences they wanted. As long as there was some emotional argument for it. Though, in fairness, there isn’t much logic to be had in progressive Calvinlaw.
Moreover, as Jackson surely knows, the Supreme Court exists to use “legal fiat” to uphold the Constitution. Every opinion that Jackson has been on the majority has used this approach.
JUSTICE JACKSON would replace the second Founders’ vision with an organizing principle based on race. In fact, on her view, almost all of life’s outcomes may be unhesitatingly ascribed to race. …
This lore is not and has never been true. Even in the segregated South where I grew up, individuals were not the sum of their skin color. Then as now, not all disparities are based on race; not all people are racist; and not all differences between individuals are ascribable to race. … Worse still, JUSTICE JACKSON uses her broad observations about statistical relationships between race and select measures of health, wealth, and well-being to label all blacks as victims. Her desire to do so is unfathomable to me. I cannot deny the great accomplishments of black Americans, including those who succeeded despite long odds.
JUSTICE JACKSON then builds from her faulty premise to call for action, arguing that courts should defer to “experts” and allow institutions to discriminate on the basis of race. Make no mistake: Her dissent is not a vanguard of the innnocent and helpless. It is instead a call to empower privileged elites, who will “tell us [what] is required to level the playing field” among castes and classifications that they alone can divine. … Then, after siloing us all into racial castes and pitting those castes against each other, the dissent somehow believes that we will be able—at some undefined point—to “march forward together” into some utopian vision. … Social movements that invoke these sorts of rallying cries, historically, have ended disastrously. Unsurprisingly, this tried-and-failed system defies both law and reason.
It’s pure poetry for those who have eyes to read and mind to process it. As I said earlier, the life stories of these two individuals and how they got to where they got on that bench could not be more of a contrast of opposites. In any case, it’s funny how Brown 25 has absolutely no clue as to what a woman is (“I’m not a biologist”) yet here she is bloviating about race as if she is the Oracle of Delphi on the subject.
Clarence Thomas on the other hand, raised by his grandfather and who felt the sting of racism in the Democrat south, who went on to for a brief time embrace radical Marxism and then ultimately the Constitution literally overcame all of the hardships, obstacles and bullshit that life can hurl at anyone at any time all by himself. “That’s a storybook, man” as Joey once said of Obama, after calling him “clean and articulate” and who can speak jive whenever he wants to.
Democratic Wisconsin state Sen. LaTonya Johnson said “fuck the suburbs” Thursday during a Senate floor speech addressing a proposal for more policing.
The state assembly passed a $99 billion budget plan to cut taxes by $3.5 billion and increase funding for certain programs, according to The Associated Press (The AP). LaTonya said the suburbs “don’t know a goddamn thing” about city life.
“Fuck the suburbs because they don’t know a goddamn thing about how life is in the city,” Johnson said.
Several attendees at the California Department of Justice’s final Reparations Task Force meeting created a scene during the public comment section of the event Thursday, demanding reparations from the board.
Several excited California residents took advantage of their opportunity to address the board directly, yelling into the mic that the time for reparations is “now!”
One encouraged the crowd to raise their fists and chant their desires for restitution, while another stood up and screamed for a “divorce” settlement between Black Americans and the rest of the country.
The Reparations Task Force meeting this week represented the final one in a series of public events facilitating discussions between California residents and state officials about establishing potential restitution for perceived inequality between African Americans and the rest of America stemming from slavery and centuries of discrimination. . .
. . . The meeting sparked with the second speaker, a Black man named Reggie Romaine, who claimed that what the board had recommended in payments is not enough.
He suggested that African Americans get half the country after divorcing from the rest of America.
He began by saying, “This reparations task force, I appreciate y’all. But you all opened up a whole can of worms. I’m going to tell you this. Reparations is about repair. To me, I qualify. I’m going to tell you how you repair this.”
“First of all America, from the evidence that they gave us, you’re guilty,” he said. “In 1619 we were eating fool food! You kidnapped us! Put a hate crime on us! That’s the first one. Now you came here with all the other atrocities. When you brought us here, you raped our men, women, and kids. So, therefore, you married us!”
“Don’t treat us like no cheap piece of meat!” he exclaimed, before pushing for a national divorce. “So, therefore, our last name’s ‘American!’ So now’s the time for a divorce! What do you get in divorce? You get half the money, half the land, alimony, child support, attorney fees, and everything else! So that’s what we want!”
The speaker then plugged his website along with something he dubbed the “1619 Party,” which he described as a sort of independent political platform built around providing reparations for African Americans nationwide.
I don’t think we need Barbara Billingsley or subtitles to translate that, do we?
Thank you, Democrats! Look at all the peace, love and understanding and unity that you’ve brought to the nation! By the way, they opened by thanking GAVIN NEWSOM for moving this thing forward.
If ever there was an example of white supremacy . . .
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “What the ‘climate change’ agenda does is remove hope for the future. It means people can’t afford food, much less a house. It means that there is no point in working hard because the future will be less than it is today. It creates despair, it creates misery, it spurs crime and addiction. Without course correction, it is our future and the death of everything that is good. It is evil itself and its people are demonic. The countries we used to call ‘developing’ may be our only hope.” ‘Climate Change’ and the Toxic De-Growth Agenda
- Daniel Greenfield: “Communist virus research is fine, not Jewish doctors helping autistic children.” Biden Will Fund Research in China, Not Israel
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION OVERTURNED
- “The Supreme Court held 6-3 that UNC’s policy is unconstitutional and held the same regarding Harvard’s policy by a 6-2 vote. (Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson recused herself from the Harvard case.) Chief Justice John Roberts wrote the majority opinion, joined by all the conservative and moderate justices.” Supreme Court: Racial Preferences Unconstitutional in College Admissions
- “JUSTICE JACKSON would replace the second Founders’ vision with an organizing principle based on race. In fact, on her view, almost all of life’s outcomes may be unhesitatingly ascribed to race. … This lore is not and has never been true. Even in the segregated South where I grew up, individuals were not the sum of their skin color. Then as now, not all disparities are based on race; not all people are racist; and not all differences between individuals are ascribable to race. … Worse still, JUSTICE JACKSON uses her broad observations about statistical relationships between race and select measures of health, wealth, and well-being to label all blacks as victims. Her desire to do so is unfathomable to me. I cannot deny the great accomplishments of black Americans, including those who succeeded despite long odds. Justice Clarence Thomas Absolutely Dismantles Kentanji Brown 25’s Inchoate, Inaccurate Blood Libel of a Dissent
- David Harsanyi: “Jackson is free to make the case that our history has robbed black Americans of their agency, and so the Fourteenth Amendment should be rewritten. She is free to believe that Asian Americans and whites, and perhaps others, do not deserve equal protection under the law. But those arguments belong in the editorial pages of The Atlantic or The New York Times, not in the Supreme Court.” Ketanji Brown 25’s Dissent is an Argument for Institutional Racism
- Prof. William Jacobson: “Today’s decision was a major achievement, don’t get me wrong. But the battle is just getting started to enforce this victory for equal protection.” SCOTUS “gave universities a narrow opening, and Harvard just announced it’s going to drive an affirmative action truck right through it”
- “Chief Justice Roberts provides a playbook on how to skirt the law.” Supreme Court Sacks Affirmative Action — Here Comes the End-Around
- “While the Supreme Court has swept away affirmative action, universities still intend to practice preferential admissions by using proxies for race.” The Next Battle Over Racial Preferences
- In light of the ruling, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) encouraged universities to continue to consider race in a way that complies with the Court’s ruling, according to a tweet from the organization. The ACLU suggested that universities eliminate the “use of standardized test scores in admissions” and broaden their “recruitment efforts to underserved communities.” Harvard Hints at How it Will Keep Considering Race in Admissions Despite SCOTUS Ruling
- “Today we have a 21st century Brown v. Board moment,” Project 21 Chairman Horace Cooper said, according to its press release. “Finally, the Court has ruled that colleges and universities will have to use only methods that are ‘race-neutral’ for admissions and will no longer be able to discriminate against or in favor of applicants based on their race.” Black Conservatives Praise SCOTUS Decision Striking Down Government-Sanctioned Racism
* * * * *
- “So it is to completely throw to the wind the history of why we needed affirmative action in the first place.” (Funny how Sharpton and those of his ilk did indeed “overcome” to the tune of millions – jjs) ‘A Dagger In Our Back’: Sharpton Says ‘Right-Wing Trump Court’ Should Be ‘Resisted’
- “Most troubling of all is what the dissent must make these omissions to defend: a judiciary that picks winners and losers based on the color of their skin. While the dissent would certainly not permit university programs that discriminated against black and Latino applicants, it is perfectly willing to let the programs here continue. In its view, this Court is supposed to tell state actors when they have picked the right races to benefit. Separate but equal is ‘inherently unequal,’ said Brown. 347 U. S., at 495 (emphasis added). It depends, says the dissent.” Chief Justice Roberts Accuses Liberal Justices Of Power Grab In Affirmative Action Opinion
- “Rules are rules: Under [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden, anybody who questions, demeans, or belittles a government institution and its public servants is attacking American democracy itself. That standard is bad news for the president because he slammed the U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday after it declared affirmative action in government-subsidized higher education to be unconstitutional.” Rules Are Rules: Biden Attacks Democracy
- Sohrab Ahmari: “It no longer mattered whether workers as a class could enjoy the older mode of equality.” Down With Diversocracy—and Meritocracy
- “The Students for Fair Admissions vs. Harvard case has galvanized a new generation of pro-meritocracy Asian American activism that will continue beyond the case’s immediate ramifications.” Despite a SCOTUS Victory for Fair Admissions, the Fight for Meritocracy Must Continue
- “There’s no denying that the Biden [junta] handed Jackson a position on the highest court in the land based on her sex and race.” Of Course Ketanji Brown 25 Supports Affirmative Action. It’s the Only Reason She’s a Supreme Court Justice
- “Ending the blatant contradiction of America’s foundational principles.” The Supreme Court Finally Gets Affirmative Action Right
- “I think this is going to be a wake-up call for employers. Today is a time — the best time for lawyers to really take a look at the lawfulness of their corporate diversity programs. Even though many employers don’t use the word affirmative action, it’s rampant today, from ESG, to focuses on equity, pretty much everywhere, there’s a ton of pressure at the corporate 100 across corporate America to take race-conscious decision-making — race-conscious actions in employment law, and that’s been illegal and it’s still illegal.” EEOC Commissioner: There Will Be More Challenges to Already Illegal DEI, Corporate Race Programs After SCOTUS College Ruling
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Other Democrats have reportedly been defending her behavior and even praised her for expressing concerns about policing, according to Wisconsin Right Now.” (of course they did – jjs) Wisconsin State Sen. LaTonya Jackson Says “Fuck the Suburbs” on Senate Floor After Suggestion City Needs More Policing
- “The meeting sparked with the second speaker, a Black man named Reggie Romaine, who claimed that what the board had recommended in payments is not enough. He suggested that African Americans get half the country after divorcing from the rest of America.” (NY Post link alert – jjs) Sparks fly at California’s final reparations task force meeting: “Now’s the time for a divorce!”
- Bob Zimmerman: “Thus, we find that Democrats and their leftists allies not only oppose free speech and free debate, they appear to be willing to enforce this opposition with violence . . . It is really important to underline the fascist nature of the Democrats, at all levels, not just in the White House.” In Pennsylvania Democrat Party Politicians Just Proved Their Fascistic Anti-First Amendment Beliefs
- “They don’t want to govern under constitutional limits but instead rule without constraint.”The Democrats’ Definition of Democracy is Like the Marxist Definition of Peace
- “For nearly nine out of 10 companies listed on the S&P 500 stock exchange, their largest single shareholder is one of the “Big Three” investment firms: BlackRock, Vanguard, and State Street. Managing more money than most small countries, these firms have an invisible foothold in virtually every sector of American society. But how did these paragons of capitalism turn into a Marxist Trojan Horse?” Just 3 Companies are Leading the Charge in the Marxist Takeover of America
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “This was organized crime. There’s no other way to define it.” James Comer: Joe Biden Made 6 ‘Policy Decisions’ that Indicate He’s ‘Compromised’
- “When Graves was working at DLA Piper, he donated to Joe Biden’s presidential campaign on two separate occasions, FEC records show. Graves gave Biden for [puppet] President $500 in April 2020 and $1,000 in May 2020 during the Democratic presidential primary. Prior to his work at DLA Piper, Graves worked in the Fraud and Corruption unit in the U.S. Attorney’s office and was promoted to Acting Chief of the division in 2015.” DOJ Prosecutors Who Allegedly Refused To Charge Hunter Biden Donated To Joe Biden And Kamala Harris, Records Show
- Raskin claimed in his letter that the comments are some “of the many that have debunked the corruption allegations against [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden.” (pfft – jjs)Top Democrat Releases Biden Bribery Document With at Least One Falsehood
- “While Raskin has questioned Republicans’ evidence, there is reason to be skeptical about the latest transcript.” Dems Claim These Documents Show Joe Biden Didn’t Take Bribes. There’s Just One Problem.
- This story starting to come out on the hegemonic press makes this, in my opinion, the really big story of recent weeks. The Twitter files, along with Merritt [sic] Garland’s and Chris Wray’s glaring lies, alerted the American populace to an attempt to fool us again. The media hegemony had to finally notice that it must either report the story or lose what little credibility it had left. Hunter Biden by Gaslight
- “Votes in the House of Representatives reveal the corrupt Democrat Party.” Adam Schiff-for-Brains, Hunter Biden, and the Congressional Democratic Mob
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Using the Democrat lawfare rules we’re operating under now, when should a lawyer be punished and disbarred? Answer: when the wrong lawyer gives advice to a client with which the Left disagrees. This is a simple but accurate way to describe what a leftist army of lawyers is seeking to do to any lawyer who attempted to dispute the results of the 2020 presidential election in an effort to stop voter impersonation and fraud. “ Leftist Legal Hit Team Targets 2020 Trump Election Lawyers for Career Assassination
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “It’s increasingly possible that the Twitter show is a top-of-funnel play for other things Tucker may soon have cooking,” Puck News’ Dylan Byers wrote. “In fact, I am told he is raising capital to launch a new company that may yet prove more influential.” Tucker’s Big New Plan Revealed
- WaPo: “Now that the Supreme Court has struck down the use of race-conscious admissions at universities, conservative groups say that the private sector should get ready for further challenges to their diversity, equity and inclusion — or DEI — initiatives.” (please God – jjs)Media Not Happy About High Court’s Affirmative Action Ruling
- “California promises to shield minors from ‘harmful’ content but saddles Internet companies with speech-crushing regulations.” Parents, Not Government, Should Protect Children Online
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Americans will pay 17 percent more for hamburger buns, 5 percent more for potato salad, and 4 percent more for ground beef than last year.” Another Year of Bidenflation Means More Record-Breaking Independence Day Cookout Costs
- “The revisions did present a reason to be concerned about the persistence of inflation. As noted above, the rotation out of goods and into services was even stronger than expected in the first quarter. Unless the labor market significantly weakens, this is likely to continue to gain steam as the year goes on.” Breitbart Business Digest: Stronger GDP Revisions Point to More Inflation
- “America needs to revive its long tradition of supporting domestic manufacturing.” Marco Rubio Op-Ed: The Post-Cold War Consensus Is Dead. What Will Take Its Place?
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Don’t mess with the pizza.” ‘New York City Alliance’ Wants to Block Planned New Regulations on Coal, Wood-Fired Ovens
- “In an internal memo, UAW President Shawn Fain has said the union will not be endorsing Biden until major commitments are made to protect jobs and high wages for American auto workers — both of which have been threatened by the White House’s EV push.” American Auto Workers Withhold Support from Biden for ‘Funding Race to Bottom’ with Electric Vehicles
- David Harsanyi: “If EVs were really an innovation, the state wouldn’t have to bribe and force companies to produce them.” Electric Cars Are An Expensive Scam
- “Despite [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden signing an executive order instructing agencies to track emissions from travel, the State Department has yet to comply. While federal agencies skirt presidential directives, the Biden [junta] is also advancing regulations to mandate businesses track and report emissions data.” After Ordering Agencies To Track Emissions, Biden Junta Doesn’t Know How Much Fossil Fuel Its UN Climate Trips Burned
- “The desire for climate cooperation with China undermines American strategic objectives.”Climate-Trap Diplomacy
- Robert Zimmerman: “All in all, this proposal will make the exploration of space an international operation run by governments, much like the ISS has been operated. Little will get done, and in fact following Charles’ proposal will likely prevent anything from everhappening.” King Charles III proposes his own vision for space, focused not on private enterprise but on achieving a globalist utopia
- “We have learned that, despite the best efforts of the racism-starved bahookie heads at AP, smoke isn’t racist. Many of the Detroit area factories, most of which are no longer producing cars, are closed. There are a lot of factories in the nearby, white suburbs. At least 61 factories have closed since I was a kid who grew up inhaling auto factory fumes andCLOWN ALERT: AP Claims Canada’s Smoke Is Now Racist
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Trump has come out with the most comprehensive policy to end birthright for the children of illegal immigrants, vowing to issue an executive order on his first day in office. DeSantis has pledged to ‘take action’ to end birthright citizenship for illegal immigrants, but has not outlined his policies specifically.:” 2024 GOP Field Split On Ending Birthright Citizenship
- Raheem Kassam: “Dishonest critics allege Trump’s border wall was not good enough for the course of one term. But with 463 miles of border wall system built despite ruthless opposition by the political left, the courts, and the government itself, it is unreasonable to suggest anyone else would have come anywhere close.” Trump’s First Term Border Achievements Were, Frankly, Extraordinary
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Under New York law, a person is justified in using deadly physical force when they reasonably believe it is necessary to use such force to defend themselves or others from imminent use of deadly or unlawful physical force.” (Hello? Jordan Neely?! – jjs) Charges Dropped Against Jordan Williams, NYC Man Accused in Stabbing Death of Homeless Man on Subway
- “When the jury issued their not guilty verdict, Peterson cried uncontrollably.” (bastard – jjs)Coward Parkland Cop Balls [sic] His Eyes Out When ‘Culpable Negligence’ Verdict Is Read
- “Portland used to be one of the safest cities in the U.S., averaging about 21 homicides annually from 2000 to 2019, according to the WSJ, but [Chinese] COVID-19, coupled with anti-police protests and subsequent police budget cuts changed the trajectory for the city.”Residents Fleeing in Droves From Ultra-Blue City Amid Surge in Crime, Homelessness
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Where is Penn’s founder, Benjamin Franklin, when we need him?” University of Pennsylvania Versus Amy Wax
- A four-year English and composition professor at Penn State, De Piero claims he chose to resign because he was “forced to work in an abusive environment.” Penn State Prof Claims Affirmative Action Office Told Him That “There is a Problem With the White Race”
- “The topic of abortion often comes up on a second or third date when a potential girlfriend asks about my conservative beliefs. My response is always the same. . . ” As a Former Fetus, I Am Glad I Was Not Aborted
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The Supreme Court left it in the lower courts to develop this standard, but this decision is a major win for Americans of faith in the workplace, at a time when many employees face increasing pressure by woke companies and on LGBT issues that conflict with their religious beliefs.” Unanimous: Supreme Court Expands Protections for Religious Employees
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The grants could raise questions about the Newsom administration funding pro-Beijing mouthpieces as California stares down the barrel of a $32 billion budget deficit. Newsom, who has reportedly considered running for president in 2024 or 2028, has proposed cutting billions of dollars in spending on public universities, transportation, and climate initiatives to save money.” Newsom Doles Out Taxpayer Funds to Chinese Foreign Agents
- “The strong-armed tactics of Householder, Borges, and others were emblematic of 1990s and early 2000s politics in Ohio. Hopefully, Householder’s sentencing will be a wake-up call to current members of the legislature and future elected officials.” (they deserve what they got, but far more Democrats by orders of magnitude do this and far worse and get away with it – jjs) Former Ohio House Speaker Sentenced to 20 Years for Massive Bribery Scheme in Ugly Chapter for GOP
- “The Biden [spurious pseudo] presidency in one clip.” Biden walks off interview set before MSNBC host is finished talking
- “The money is in addition to a $200 million+ fund established by corporate backers for Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ campaign, and will likely be used for “digital advertising on the issue of electability in the presidential race,” in addition to direct mail. In such scenarios, high percentages of donor cash ends up in the pockets of campaign consultants and vendors.” ‘Globalist’ Koch Network Blows $70 Million of Donor Cash to ‘Stop Trump’
- “Still the biggest political Rock Star.” As Biden Falters, Trump Looks Even Better
- “Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s candidacy will most likely not restore Camelot. But he could expose another corrupt kingdom in the process.” Inevitable Suppression Awaits the RFK Jr. Movement
- “The reason for the amendment is simple: It should not be an easy process to amend the Constitution. It should not be subject to the whims of temporary controversies or bucketloads of cash from out-of-state special-interest groups. The proposed amendment would elevate “the standards to qualify for an initiated constitutional amendment and to pass a constitutional amendment,” according to the certified ballot language.” Left in Full Panic Mode as Ohio Constitutional Protection Amendment Would Make It Harder to Subvert Legislature
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- His candidacy was already a complete non-starter but this is just a giant nail in its coffin – jjs Mike Pence Makes Unannounced Trip To Ukraine
- I was about to roll my eyes at this, but Mike Pence meeting this crook is more deserving of an eye-roll than even this disturbed twerp – jjs Greta “Scoldilocks” Thunberg Meets Zelensky in Ukraine to Discuss Ecological Fallout from Ongoing War
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “It may not be just the Monroe Doctrine that has ended — but also America’s preeminence in the global order.” Winkin’, Blinken, and Nod: Biden Junta Fails on Cuba
- Israel’s Defense Minister Yoav Gallant: “This is the first incident of this magnitude. We have effectively cut off the flow of terror funds via this channel.” Israel Seizes Millions in Cryptocurrency Belonging to Iran’s Islamic Guard, Hezbollah Terrorist Group
- Farage even says he has approached seven banks looking for an alternative, but not one has allowed him to open an account: “This is serious political persecution at the very highest level of our system,” he argues: Nigel Farage Faces Fresh Persecution With Bank Accounts Shuttered & No Explanation
- “The massacre of defenseless ‘Palestinians’ that wasn’t.” Israel’s ‘Killer Copter’ That Killed No One
- But when will they tell you what they did first?” “Palestinians” Complain of Israeli Raid on Mosque in Jenin
- “Why would a Muslim leader follow radical leftist ideology when it goes against Muslim teachings?” London’s Mayor Sadiq Khan and Woke Ideology
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Mayor Karen Bass, who took office late last year, has vowed to make reducing homelessness her top priority, setting a goal of moving 17,000 people off the streets in her first year in office, housing them in local motels.” Disaster: Homelessness Skyrockets in Los Angeles; Over 75,000 on Streets in L.A. County
- “The problem is that the air-traffic control system is the wrong kind of organization to be housed in a federal bureaucracy.” (isn’t this really the story of everything? – jjs) (NY Post link alert – jjs) Fretting over flight delays? Blame Congress — it could’ve fixed the problem years ago
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “It plans to drive Americans’ medication prices up to fill its own pockets.” Beware Congress’ Latest Big Pharma Enrichment Scheme
- “The human body is not a machine.” Seed Oils and Statins
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Imagine that each wave is a single wave on the ocean. This detection is the rough equivalent of looking at the ocean’s overall surface and measuring the general roughness of all the waves.” Using pulsars scientists detect background signal of the universe’s gravitational waves
- “An Orbital Reef deal however suggests something very disturbing about Blue Origin. The plan had been to use Blue Origin’s New Glenn orbital rocket (also still under development but years behind schedule) to launch crew and cargo capsules to the station. That in fact is supposed to be Blue Origin’s main technical contribution to the station. Why would the company then look to India for such capability, unless it recognizes that there are more problems with New Glenn that it has not revealed?” Blue Origin negotiating with India to use its rockets and capsule for Orbital Reef space station
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- The law would “enforce gender conformity.” Federal Judge Blocks Kentucky Ban on Transgender Hormones for Kids
- “Any judge, lawyer, or politician who says otherwise is dead wrong.” Transgenderism: Parents Do Not Have A Right to Physically Harm Their Children
- Shouldn’t that be spelled “bone us?” – jjs UK Women’s Cancer Charity Calls Female Genitals “Bonus Holes” to be Less Offensive to Tranny Psychos
- “Indulging and endorsing falsehoods about the nature of marriage and sex only leads to more lies and more injuries.” Yes, Trans Exhibitionists Showing Their Junk To Kids Is Directly Downstream Of Redefining Marriage
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Robert Spencer: “The object of the game is to put a fence around any thoughts and ideas that aren’t approved by the elites. The next step will be to ban Hemingway and others altogether. Keep your old books. The time will come when you’ll need to hide them.” The Woke Bell Tolls for Ernest Hemingway
- “Mulvaney, a man who claims he is a woman, said that he wanted to address the issue because he had an ‘uncomfy’ feeling that he wanted to get off his chest.” (take off the burlap falsies, pal – jjs) Dylan Mulvaney Explodes On Bud Light After Controversy
- “Both sides responding to new sociological data on religiosity get it wrong.” Afflict the Comfortable
- “. . . it appears that Kennedy, fresh off of driving Star Wars into the ground, will do to Indiana Jones what Nazis, supernatural cults, more Nazis, and space aliens never could: Murder the man with the hat.” Kathleen Kennedy Does to Indiana Jones What Nazis, Supernatural Cults, More Nazis, and Space Aliens Never Could
- Christian Toto: “Comedian Jocelyn Chia shares stunning details of one joke’s cruel fallout.” Is This the Ultimate Cancel Culture Horror Story?
- “Are leftists so ensconced in their echo chamber that they don’t realize they are the people that they condemn?” Does Hollywood Actress Barbara Hershey Realize she Compared the Far Left [redundant] to the Nazis?
- “Drug culture is rooted in the war of the elite few upon the many.” The Eggman Endures
- “Wokeism ruins everything.” The Truth About Barbie
- “In 2023, statues don’t celebrate heroes – quite the opposite.” In Rotterdam, a Disgrace to Public Art
HITHER & YON
- “Le Corbusier’s influential vision of totalitarian architecture has never coexisted with organic human reality.” (isn’t this really the story of everything leftist? – jjs) The Radiant City
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.