Good morning, kids. In the words of America’s sweetheart – that is as sweet as Aileen Wuornoswith the heart of Ilse Koch – Ilhan “Bro-Fo” Omar, it’s “all about the Benjamins.” Or at least one Benjamin, Bibi Netanyahu, whose colleague Israeli president Isaac Herzog is scheduled to speak before a joint session of Congress. Like clockwork, the herpes-like eruptions of Jew-hatred from the Democrat Party are coming now almost on a daily basis. This one from one of her cohorts on “The Squad,” or to be more accurate “The Death Squad,” the Commie polliwog with Quentin Tarantino’s jawline:
Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) came under fire this weekend after calling Israel a “racist state,” leading House Democrats to issue a statement backtracking on her comments.
Jayapal was participating in a panel at the annual Netroots Nation progressive activist conference Saturday when the session was interrupted by anti-Israel protesters. Jayapal addressed the activists in an attempt to placate them and assured them that she and the other people on the stage were on the demonstrators’ side.
“I want you to know that we have been fighting to make it clear that Israel is a racist state, that the Palestinian people deserve self-determination and autonomy, that the dream of a two-state solution is slipping away from us, that it does not even feel possible,” Jayapal said.
Jayapal went on to say that she and her fellow progressives on the stage were committed to fighting against the “organized opposition” to the pro-Palestinian cause.
Video of her remarks went viral and sparked widespread backlash. In response, Jayapal releaseda statement Sunday “clarifying” the intention behind her statements. She said that she did not intend to condemn the entire nation of Israel as racist, but merely wanted to point out what she called the “outright racist policies” of the current administration. . .
. . . “On a very human level, I was also responding to the deep pain and hopelessness that exists for Palestinians and their diaspora communities when it comes to this debate, but I in no way intended to deny the deep pain and hurt of Israelis and their Jewish diaspora community that still reels from the trauma of pogroms and persecution, the Holocaust, and continuing anti-semitism and hate violence that is rampant today,” Jayapal said. . .
. . . Jayapal’s comments come in advance of Israeli President Isaac Herzog’s address to a joint session of Congress, which is set to occur Wednesday. Some Democrats, including Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), and Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO) have said they will not attend the address.
As either Barbara Stanwyk or Samuel Goldwyn once said, “The most important thing in our business is sincerity. And when you can fake that, you’ve got it made.” Well, she’s yet to achieve got-it-made status. Her words about Jews and the Holocaust being the tell. Out of one side of their frog mouths (see also coelacanth doppelgänger Rashida “Rancida Taliban” Tlaib for reference) they claim the Holocaust is a myth created by Hollywood Jews to steal their land, out of the other they claim Hitler didn’t finish the job and then out of the third side, this bullshit platitude.
As a pubic service to this cancer, let me whip a little education and tough love on her:
There is no such thing as “Palestine” nor “the Palestinian people,” nor has there ever been in history. I had this link last month which really gives a very good and condensed history of how this myth started and it is worth bookmarking.
“. . . Knowing all this reveals that “Palestine,” the Roman name given to ancient Judea, is the first word in history that is intrinsically antisemitic for its dishonesty. Hadrian invented a fictitious country so Rome could effectively steal the Promised Land and its history from the Jews.
The same is true today.
Today, the “legitimate” way of hating the People of the Book and applauding their murderers is the lie that they stole Palestine from the “Palestinians” when, throughout history, there never was such a country or nation outside of Hadrian’s vicious imagination. Moreover, the Jews stole nothing.
It’s really quite a good and extensive explanation but it does omit one salient point, in that “Palestine” and it’s alleged history were used by the KGB in helping Yasser Arafat establish the PLO in the early 1960’s as a way to insinuate the Soviet Union into the Middle East. And the rest as they say is history. They have not ever been able to defeat Israel militarily and so in the wake of Munich ’72 and then the October ’73 war, the propaganda campaign of BDS and delegitimization was kicked into high gear. And the rest as they say is history. In more ways than one.
The bitterest of bitter ironies is that far too many of my fellow Jews, for whom the closest thing to Judaism they will ever come close to was snipped off the end of their yutzickl at eight-days old, or a bowl of matzo ball soap and a pastrami sandwich at Katz’s Deli, are all to eager to abandon their birthright, or worse bastardize it completely into woke/heathen paganism and parade around in the foreskin skin suit of Frankenstein yiddishkeit and demand respect, are the worst of the bunch.
Even more bizarre, the worst cases of anti-Semitism and violence against Jews come in some of the most Jewish cities on earth. Maybe it’s geography since that’s where they live. Of mountains and Mohammed. Pun intended:
The assaults in Manhattan and Los Angeles went viral. Videos of Muslim mobs attacking Jews made their way around the country and the world. They ended up appearing in national news stories. And yet most of those suspects got off with a slap on the wrist and diversity training.
“We take these cases extraordinarily seriously. That sort of hate has no place in Manhattan,” Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg had claimed.
“A hate crime is a crime against all of us,” Los Angeles DA George Gascon had promised, referring to the case. “My office is committed to doing all we can to make Los Angeles County a place where our diversity is embraced and protected.”
Both district attorneys have been linked to the pro-crime progressive prosecutor networks championed by George Soros as well as other leftist billionaires. And their promises of justice evaporated into consequences that could barely qualify as a slap on the wrist.
Of the four defendants sentenced so far in these four cases, whose sentences are known, three received probation and anti-bias classes. 75% of the perpetrators in these Muslim mobs may have spent only a few days in prison and have walked away with nothing except some classes.
The message that has been sent by DA Alvin Bragg, DA George Gascon and Judge Laura F Priver of the California Superior Court is that Muslim attacks on Jews will go unpunished. According to reports, Judge Priver thought that “counseling and Museum of Tolerance program was a better solution than sending the two to state prison as the prosecution had requested.”
While these two Muslim mob attacks on Jews caught the attention of the world, there have been individual assaults that have gone unnoticed and mostly unpunished. . .
. . . Antisemitic attacks are routinely greeted by promises that they are being taken very seriously followed by the offenders quietly getting a slap on the wrist. Millions watched videos or read news stories about the violent Muslim mob attacks in New York City and Los Angeles. Only thousands are aware that most of the perpetrators walked away with anti-bias classes.
Pro-crime DAs like Bragg, Gonzalez and Gascon claim to take ‘hate’ very seriously, while remaining committed to a criminal justice reform movement that rewards criminals.
It is difficult to know to what extent the slaps on the wrist for Muslim mob attacks on Jews are due to sympathy for the ideological antisemitic motives of the perpetrators or a general belief that violent criminals should be coddled rather than being locked up. But to the victims it really doesn’t make much of a difference. The targets of Muslim antisemitic violence may be collateral damage in a pro-crime movement or leftist solidarity with terror supporters.
Funny. The Left goes insane whenever anyone rightly criticizes George Soros, an admitted and proud actual Nazi collaborator along with this father during the Shoah who profited off of the Hungarian Jews his paymasters shipped off to the gas chambers of Birkenau (including some of my relatives), by calling that criticism “anti-Semitic.”
Meanwhile, in another part of the forest, RFK Jr. is facing heavy criticism for supposedly stating that the Chinese COVID-19 was engineered to spare Jews. At first glance, the quotes I’ve read are at best cringeworthy and worst, the typical kind of bilge one expects from a Calypso Louie (and to be fair, RFK Jr. and Farrakkkhan have had a few troubling encounters in the past [cannot find the link]). Or is this just a fake news distortion to smear a very huge potential spoiler and troublemaker for the Dems?
If Kennedy’s quotes are indeed accurate (the unedited comments are in a video via the NY Post here), it’s fair to say that the NY Post in its article on Saturday at best took Kennedy’s words out of context – and then went trolling for negative comments by some prominent Jewish individuals and organizations. . .
. . . On Sunday evening, Kennedy posted a new interview online – a conversation with Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, named “the most famous rabbi in America” by the Washington Post and Newsweek. Rabbi Shmuley asserts on camera that Bobby is not an anti-Semite. Kennedy, in the clip posted on his Facebook, then goes on to note that in his opinion about the NY Post article:
. . . what was done to me. . . it’s an interesting phenomenon. I was tarred in a way that we call “targeted propaganda.” For many, many years, I’ve been censored on the issues that I want to talk about. This is a new kind of censorship. Now everybody has to let me talk because I’m running for president. There’s a new kind of censorship called “targeted propaganda” that is designed to make me look unpalatable, unhinged, crazy, a crank, a conspiracy theorist and it’s something that all of us really need to combat. Because we need, as you say, Rabbi Shmuley, we need an open, congenial, respectful discussion in this country. We need to be able to talk about issues without being tarred, without being subject to marginalization, vilification.
. . . Taken with the NY Post’s previous article about the dinner with RFK, Jr. at Tony’s Di Napoli on East 63d Street in New York City (that one was titled “Robert F. Kennedy Jr. press dinner explodes in war of words and farting” and reads like something from the National Enquirer), one wonders what’s up with the newspaper. A person with firsthand knowledge of the Kennedy campaign told me yesterday, “The NY Post seems to have a particular hatred for RFK, Jr.”
Let me categorically state, yet again for at least the third or fourth time, I am in no way, shape or form endorsing RFK Jr. for president. What I do appreciate about him are his positions, accidentally arrived at or not, both on COVID, the vaccines, the first amendment and endless pointless wars. Most importantly, his talking about the aforementioned in the context of a presidential campaign that could have the effect of derailing even the Democrat cheat machine. Ditto Cornel West and Manchin.
As for the Jew hatred, well, the Dems are not letting go of it. Nor the anti-christianity which is now front and center as well.
Coexist my ass.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Richard Fernandez: “We may be sliding toward a Western domestic equivalent of the Ukraine War; a protracted destructive stalemate pitting the Woke vs. the Conspirators lasting decades. We may have to plan on living, indeed progressing, in a divided, conflict-ridden society for the foreseeable future. Arguably the process has already started with the rise of ‘virtual apartness,’ perhaps expanding irresistibly into other areas like culture and even geography. The commons will continue to be shared, but we may see the rise of Members Only facilities everywhere outside the public space.” The Last Election
- “Notre Dame professor Patrick Deneen has a new book, Regime Change: Toward a Postliberal Future, that asks a lot of important questions about America’s future and provides some unsatisfying answers.” Is a Postliberal America Even Possible?
- Michael Walsh” . . . the most controversial aspect of my tour of the historical battlefield was found in my Introduction, ‘To Die For,’ an examination of the specifically masculine virtues involved in war, including my argument that women have no place in combat, that an army that finds itself fielding women is one that has already lost.” In Praise of Toxic Masculinity
- “A fire in the attic?” The Delusional Sycophants of the FBI Retired Agents’ Association
- In light of the official Democrat Party policy of Jew-hatred/Israel-vilification, and the current herpes-like eruptions from Jaypal about boycotting the speech of Israel’s president before Congress, I’m reposting this link from last month. Bookmark it for future reference – jjs) Palestine: The World’s Oldest Antisemitic Word
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “So far, the years-long investigation into the 53-year-old Hunter Biden has amounted to a plea deal for tax and gun violations that could keep him out of prison. A judge is set to hold a hearing on the agreement on July 26.” Comer Says FBI Veteran Confirmed ‘Key’ Whistleblower Claims From Hunter Biden Case
- “This is like if Hamburglar lived in the White House, all the hamburgers disappeared, and they said they didn’t have any suspects or know one they could question. They know who went through those doors, so they can interview them as well. If the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] were really serious about it, he could demand everybody that goes through those doors, submit to a drug test. You can use hair testing samples and identify anyone who’s used cocaine in the last few months. Those are the steps you would take if you took this seriously. This just seems like another Biden cover up well.” Senator Cotton: Secret Service Did Not Ask Hunter Biden About Cocaine Found In WH
- “. . . hundreds of January 6 defendants would like this kind of ‘have no evidence to approach them’ justice. Phone records? Bank statements? Finite resources? Why prosecute people — old ladies, gay activists, Proud Boys, etc. — who never set one foot in a federal building? Because of politics, that’s why. It’s downright dystopian.” The Excuse for Dropping White House Cocaine Case Is a Slap to Our Intelligence
- “The individual in question is Reid Hoffman, the co-founder and former executive chairman of LinkedIn. Hoffman visited not only Epstein’s private island, Little St. James, in the U.S. Virgin Islands but also Epstein’s Manhattan townhouse back in 2014. . . Remember, this is the same party that advocates for children to have their bodies and genitals mutilated and defends pornography being available to them at school libraries. For them, the money is green no matter who it came from. In fact, Biden hasn’t just accepted Hoffman’s money, he attended a fundraiser hosted by the man back in June.” Biden Got a Huge Donation from Jeffrey Epstein Associate
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Antifa is widely considered a domestic terror group and has been at the forefront of destructive protests that resulted in millions in property damage for over a decade.The image was shared on Instagram by Thomas’ partner Gwen Luxemburg, whose account is set to private. (Gwen, as in Rosa – jjs) Tranny Freak/Fraud NCAA Swimmer “Lia” Thomas Embraces Domestic Terror Group Antifa
- “Sheridan, who was victimized by Baker when he was a teenager, is now a 52-year-old hospital worker who said he was savagely beaten and tormented by both Baker and Baker’s brother over a 24-hour period. Sheridan said he feared for his life.” Man Who Was Beaten Nearly to Death by Sarah Jane Baker Speaks Out After Trans Felon’s Arrest for Violent Threats Against Women
- David Harsanyi: “Turning to Sheldon Whitehouse for ethical guidance is like seeking truth from Adam Schiff.” The Supreme Court “Ethics” Scandal is the New Russia-Collusion Hoax
- “Other donations went to ActBlue, a left-wing fundraising platform, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Democratic candidates in local congressional races.” Most Ethics Experts Cited In ProPublica’s Reports On Conservative SCOTUS Justices Donated To Dems, Left-Wing Causes
- David Harsanyi Part Deux: “Alas, Thomas’ sin is that he never came around to dismissing the ideals of the American founding or treating them as inherently racist. It is, however, blatantly evident that [Keith “Wife-Beater”] Ellison believes the “pigment” rather than “mind” defines a person. Democrats’ Desperate ‘Django’ Smear of Clarence Thomas
- “The FBI’s budget is to be cut $1 billion, or 9% (an actual cut, not a reduction in the increase in spending), with $400 million of that coming from salaries and expenses. It also forbids the agency from spending a dime on its planned dream of a new posh and palatial headquarters in the DC suburbs, twice the size of the Pentagon and costing more than $3 billion. . . Even now, however, no one should be confident these cuts will end up in the final bill. This is only the recommendations of one subcommittee. There are still many Republican cowards in the full House, and even more in the full Senate, who will gladly team up with the Democrats (who are all in favor of the abuse of power and the harm to innocent citizens) to reinstate the cuts.” House Committee Imposes Major Cuts to Justice, FBI, Commerce
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Ron DeSantis is finally stepping out of the Fox News bubble. It can be a huge success for his campaign if he does what he does best.” Ron DeSantis Heads to CNN to (Hopefully) Confront Jake Tapper, the Most Dishonest Man on Cable News
- Kennedy was accused — inaccurately — over the weekend of claiming that the coronavirus was “‘ethnically targeted’ to spare Jews.” He did not, in fact, say that, but said bioweapons targeting ethnicities were a threat, citing differential responses to the coronavirus among different population groups as evidence it could be done. Report: Democrats Want to Censor Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in Censorship Hearing
- “Apparently the Washington Post‘s Jennifer Rubin doesn’t read the news, nor do her editors.” WaPo‘s Typhoid Mary of Toxoplasmosis, Jennifer Rubin, Self-Immolates With False ‘MAGA Migration’ Propaganda
- “Given that Meta has censored First Amendment-protected speech as a result of government agencies’ requests and demands in the past,” Jordan wrote, “the Committee is concerned about potential First Amendment violations that have occurred or will occur on the Threads platform.” Is Threads Colluding With Feds to Censor Americans Like Facebook Did? Judiciary Chair Jordan Asks Zuckerberg for Answers
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “This is contempt of Congress, of the courts, of our entire system of government, yet the liberal media can’t be bothered to care. Because spending $475 billion on a project Democrats believe in, and will help buy them votes, is what matters most.” Biden’s New Student Loan Forgiveness Plan is Treating the Supreme Court with Contempt
- “Since Theodore Roosevelt broke Standard Oil and Woodrow Wilson created the Federal Reserve, our government has invaded our once “free enterprise” system with consistently disastrous results.” What Were Once Vices Are Now Habits
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Developers of the natural gas pipeline filed an emergency application Friday with Chief Justice John Roberts, who handles petitions from the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals, asking the Supreme Court to allow the project to continue. The Fourth Circuit sided with environmental groups challenging the pipeline and temporarily halted the project last week, an order the developers argue “flew in the face” of Congress’ command.” SCOTUS Asked To Decide Fate Of Pivotal Pipeline After Federal Court Opposes Congress And Halts Construction
- “Chalk up yet another jet flight. All to have respectful meetings with the increasingly polluting CCP. But when your whole ideology is based on an unscientific hoax, I guess nothing you do has to make sense.” Hypocrite John Kerry Jets to Top Polluter China for Friendly Visit
- “Several videos show climate alarmists almost getting run over before being dragged off the road by exasperated drivers.” Videos: Germans Have Had It With Eco Protesters Sitting in the Road
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Mayorkas has received an intense criticism from Republicans for his handling of the U.S. southern border crisis, punctuated by a peak of roughly 10,000 apprehensions a day for a period of time in May. Some members have even pushed for Mayorkas to be impeached.” (Even if he is booted, and he won’t be, who do you think replaces him? – jjs) ‘Tennesseans Deserve To Know’: GOP Lawmakers Target Mayorkas After Illegal Immigrant Accused Of Child Rape
- “The Biden [junta] reversed this order in 2022, leading scores of migrants to surge across the border and eventually be released into the country, where federal authorities have no way of tracking them. Blackburn on Monday moved to revive the Trump-era policy via an amendment to the 2024 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), the Washington Free Beacon has learned.” (when will we reinstate “Remove from America” and deport the 35 million already here? – jjs) Amid Border Crisis, Republicans Push to Reinstate ‘Remain In Mexico’
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Robert Zimmerman: “Nonetheless, the reversal by the rest of the Democrats on the committee marks a major event. For the past decade-plus Democrats have never backed down in almost any situation, no matter how strong the protests or opposition.” California Democrats Retreat on Their Effort to Defend Child Slavers
- “How can the residents of so many of the nation’s largest cities keep supporting local officials who tolerate the ongoing destruction of their communities?” The Classic Psychology Text That Predicted Today’s Urban Decay
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “It doesn’t apply to California because the state has a law that doesn’t allow employers to ban masks.” In-N-Out Reportedly Won’t Allow Employees to Wear Masks Without a Doctor’s Note
SCOTUS ABOLISHES AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
- “Despite the fact that national polls show that a majority of Americans oppose AA, the Democrats may be justified from a self-interested perspective in continuing to push this policy.” Affirmative Action: Gone But Not Forgotten
- “They’ll just hide it better.” College Racism
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “New population data show an unprecedented flight of parents with young children from big cities.” Vanishing Families, Shrinking Schools
- Washington Free Beacon: “While many schools have been hit with discrimination complaints over minority-only fellowships, the NYU workshop … marks the first time in recent memory that a university has faced blowback for excluding people of color.” NYU Whites-Only “Anti-Racist” Workshop Challenged By Equal Protection Project
- “Roughly 5,200 black and Hispanic ex-Big Apple teachers and once-aspiring educators are expected to collect more than $1.8 billion in judgments.” NYC To Pay Minority Teachers Who Failed Teaching Exam Up To $2 Million Each
- Victim Studies is a “fake discipline” — which is exactly what makes it a perfect symbol of an America now divorced from reality. (Odds of the Victims of Communism/Socialism being in the syllabus are in negative numbers – jjs) Yes, Really: Texas University Offers Degrees in ‘Victim Studies’
- “Supporting Tuberville’s stonewalling is Republicans’ only path to appease the majority of voters who oppose taxpayer-funded abortion.” Senate Republicans Have a Choice: Back Tuberville or Fail a Majority of Americans on Abortion Again
- “And the lie that abortion is only about the woman’s body.” Biden’s Biology
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “I want you to know that we have been fighting to make it clear that Israel is a racist state, that the [supposed] Palestinian people deserve self-determination and autonomy, that the dream of a two-state solution is slipping away from us, that it does not even feel possible,” Jayapal said. House Dems Backtrack After Rep. Jayapal Calls Israel a “Racist State”
- “Gone off a cliff.” Dems Grapple with Anti-Semitism Ahead of Israeli President’s Visit
- The proposed vote comes as members of the House Democrat caucus have blasted Israel as “racist” and intend to boycott Herzog’s upcoming joint address to Congress. Report: House Republicans Poised to Put Democrats on the Record with Israel Vote
- Daniel Greenfield: “Attackers get off with no prison time and anti-bias training.” Muslim Mobs Get a Pass for Assaulting Jews in NYC and LA
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Brinton, who [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden tapped to serve as the deputy assistant secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Department of Energy, was fired six months later amid allegations of stealing luggage and women’s clothing from at least three different airports.” Ex-Biden ‘Non-Binary’ Nuclear Official Stole Luggage During Taxpayer-Funded Trip: Report
- “Gallego accepted the lobbyist cash while fighting to make Sinema’s apparent coziness with lobbyists a centerpiece of his campaign.” (I’m shocked! – jjs) Rubén Gallego Rakes in Lobbyist Cash as He Blasts Sinema Over Ties to ‘Deep-Pocketed Lobbyists’
- “Porter’s office is silent.” (but deadly – jjs) Rep. Katie Porker, Who Hates Big Banks, Silently Erased Her Job at Ocwen Financial Corporation
- “Fueled by indictments, Trump’s campaign committee surged passed both Democrat and Republican contenders with cash on hand, money sitting in a campaign bank account ready for deployment. The total excludes PACs because their reports are not due until the end of July. Donations to campaigns are typically the best barometer to measure base enthusiasm.”Trump Campaign Leads All 2024 Contenders with $22.52 Million Cash on Hand
- “If any electoral success is possible, the winner must walk and chew gum at the same time. First, he must build a majority coalition that appeals both to legacy Republicans and to independent voters, who tend to be socially conservative and economically populist. Second, the winner must find some way to outsmart election-rigging, which proved decisive in 2020 and has not disappeared during the interim. Unfortunately, neither Trump nor DeSantis appears presently to have a good plan to do that.” Nationalist Big Tent or 90s Redux?
- NBC News, which analyzed the FEC filings in collaboration with CNBC, noted that financiers’ backing of Trump rivals is “a continuation of the anti-Trump trend that saw just over $74 million from Wall Street leaders go to support Joe Biden” in 2020 – far greater than the $18 million finance gave to the Trump campaign. Wall Street DUMPING Cash Into Trump’s Rival Campaigns
- “With his public commendation of Trump — a figure often demonized by the media — RFK Jr. is undoubtedly steepening his already uphill battle. Yet, there’s an undeniable element of respect that emerges from his actions. Contrary to many of his Democratic counterparts, he’s unafraid to voice his convictions, irrespective of the media’s stance or the views of his party peers. His audacity to challenge the prevailing narrative is commendable, regardless of whether it aligns with the media or his fellow Democrats.” RFK Jr. Invites Further Media Ire, Praises Trump as ‘Best Debater Since Lincoln’
- “Should apparent efforts to replace the president atop the Democrat ticket be taken seriously?” The Kremlinology of Joe Biden and the DNC
- “[so-called quote-unquote “vice-president “]Kamala Harris leads at 18 percent in a field in which ten candidates poll over four percent. 2016 nominee Hillary Clinton is in second at 15 percent of the vote, with Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont in striking distance at 12 percent. The margin of error from the Premise poll is four percent, meaning all three candidates are in a statistical tie for the lead.” Poll: If Biden Were to Drop Out, It’s a Three-Way Tie For His Successor
- “Oh, dear readers, gather round for the latest comedic gem from the world of politics. Vice President Kamala Harris, in a recent appearance alongside professional race baiter Jesse Jackson, has once again proven that her grasp on history is as firm as a wet noodle.”Kamala Harris Goes Wild: “Jesse Jackson Defined the Rainbow”
- “…if I’m not successful, I’m gonna change this country in other ways as I have been, in the private sector, I’ve been cranking out a book every six to eight months, I travel the country, I’ve built successful businesses, I think there’s many ways to drive changes in this country.”Vivek Ramaswamy: ‘I’m Not Interested’ in Being Vice President
- He’s a threat to Democrat’s ability to make a rigged election appear kosher, or kosher enough for the uninformed – jjs Carville: Cornel West a “Threat to the Continued Constitutional Order” — He Will Get Trump Elected
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Shortly after the attack, Moscow announced that it was backing out of the Black Sea grain deal. But the Kremlin’s spokesperson, Dmitri S. Peskov, said that the attack didn’t have anything to do with the country’s decision to suspend participation in the deal.” Crimean Bridge Explosion Disrupts Russian Supply Lines as Ukrainian Grain Deal Expires
- “The transfer of U.S. cluster bombs to Ukraine may belie all the happy talk about the war from the Biden [junta].” Whither Ukraine?
- “While his claims are impossible to verify, pro-Ukrainian observers estimated as long ago as early June that around 15 percent of the American-made Bradley fighting vehicles and half the Leopard 2R tanks supplied to Ukraine had already been lost.” Putin: Ukraine’s Counter Ops Failing, 100+ Western Tanks Destroyed in July
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The charges against Malley come as the Biden [junta] conducts secret diplomacy with Iran aimed at securing a new nuclear deal. The United States is reportedly prepared to give the cash-strapped Iranian regime access to billions of dollars in exchange for minimal restrictions on its nuclear program, which is closer than ever to developing an atomic weapon.” Senators Demand Independent Probe Into Rob Malley Security Clearance Fiasco
- “U.S. Ambassador to Israel Tom Nides stepped down in early summer, leaving the seat vacant. The Biden [junta] has pushed Senate Republicans to lift a blockade on all but a small number of ambassador nominees since the beginning of the president’s term, NBC News reported.” ‘You Don’t Even Have Anyone’: Reporter Blows Up Biden Junta Complaint About Senate Confirmations During Briefing
- “A new and hostile national identity group has emerged after France’s failure to integrate mass immigration.” What Do the French Riots Mean?
- Daniel Greenfield: “Does a country where 1 in 20 support ISIS belong in Europe?” Turkey, NATO and the Enemy Within
- “Pope [Fiction] paves the way for an even more radical successor.” Gutting the Catholic Church with Deep Tongue Kisses
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- David Harsanyi: “It is just as true to say, probably truer, that the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] is the one holding up military promotions by unilaterally trashing policy that has been in place since 1980.” It’s Joe Biden, Not Tommy Tuberville, Who Brought The ‘Culture War’ To The Military
- “State-level laws limiting the purchase of American land by our rivals may be the best compromise between economic freedom and national security.” Your Money Is No Good Here
- Coker told lawmakers that managers and supervisors are required to take “unconscious bias” training. “That is a required training segment for our managers, unconscious bias, to be aware, actually to be self-aware. So we do require that of our managers and supervisors,” Coker said. Biden’s Top Pick for Cyber Security Czar Champions Diversity Quotas and Unconscious Bias Training
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Emergency crews responded to the site of the derailment in the suburban area of Whitemarsh Township. Photos show multiple cars toppled off the tracks. Between 15 and 20 of the cars were carrying hazardous material, which prompted a level 2 hazmat response, Fox 29 reported.” (Mayor Buttplug seen breastfeeding Chasten, from his pants – jjs) Train Carrying Hazardous Materials Derails Outside of Philadelphia, Homes Evacuated
- A series of six small earthquakes in Virginia since mid-June has left scientists concerned a larger event may be inbound, with Virginia Tech geophysics professor Martin Chapman warning: “When you see a series of these things in a smaller area, you have to take into account the fact that they may be foreshocks of a bigger earthquake.” (I hope it flattens Foggy Bottom, K-Street, Langley and the Hoover Building – jjs) Virginia Quakes May be ‘Foreshock’ for Something Bigger
- “The transition team of Chicago mayor Brandon Johnson issues a revealing report.” Try Not to Laugh
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The FDA on June 28 gave CellTrans Inc., a pharmaceutical company specializing in cellular therapies, approval to sell Lantidra, a pancreatic islet cellular therapy to treat type 1 diabetes. Republican lawmakers led by Utah Sen. Mike Lee had proposed a bill days earlier to recognize islets as organs instead of drugs in order to make islet therapy more accessible.” FDA Quietly Allows Pharma Firm To Profit Off Life-Saving Diabetes Treatment Right After GOP Proposal To Expand Access
- “Waiting times are growing and so are the deaths they cause – this is the system the Democrats want for the US? Welcome To Canada — The Doctor Won’t See You Now, But The Undertaker Will
- “The groundbreaking medication donanemab, developed by Eli Lilly, had a successful clinical trial and is expected to be approved by the Food and Drug Administration this fall. . . If approved, donanemab would be the third Alzheimer’s drug to enter the market in recent months, following Leqembi and Aduhelm.” Groundbreaking Alzheimer’s Drug Slows Disease: A “New Era” for Treatment
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “That is the second 1st stage in SpaceX’s fleet to complete that many flights. Both first stages completed their sixteen flights in only three years, which means that those two first stages have actually flown more times than the entire United States rocket industry did annually from 2000 to 2019.” SpaceX launches using its second Falcon 9 first stage on its sixteenth flight
- “What appears to be a section of India’s PSLV rocket washed up on the western Australian coast yesterday, though at the moment the identity of the wreckage as not been confirmed.” An apparent rocket section washes up on Australian coast
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Leave our kids alone!” DeSantis Torches Leftist Homo/Tranny-Perv Agitator at Campaign Event
- Heather Mac Donald: “Miss Netherlands is a Mister.” The Comely Face of Western Self-Cancellation (minus “-ly” – jjs)
- Robert Spencer: “Are our public schools now just one long advertisement for homosexuality?”Maine: Drag Queen Gets Paid to Make Recruits in Public School
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Three years after the pandemic brought Hollywood to a standstill, the film and TV industry has again ground to a halt. This time, though, the industry is engaged in a bitter battle over the how streaming — after advancing rapidly during the pandemic — has upended the economics of entertainment.” Hollywood Plunges into All-Out War, Industry Faces Its Own ’Apocalypse Now’ Amid Strike
- “Grumpy, Dopey, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Happy and Doc — who have delighted kids for decades — seem like they’re getting the ax in favor of some generic ‘magical creatures.’ Why? Well, they were all men, all white and — worst of all — they perpetuated harmful stereotypes against forest-dwelling, pointy hat-wearing, nonexistent fairytale beings.” (look up the Warner Bros. cartoon Coal Black – jjs) Disney’s Live Action Snow White Takes Wokeness to Absurd New Low
- “Bud Light sales plunged by 23.6% in the one week period ending July 8th compared to 2022 levels, according to Nielsen IQ dollar sales data provided to the Daily Caller by Bump Williams Consulting. In the four week period ending July 8th, Bud Light sales dropped by 27.1% as the consumer boycott against Bud Light continues.” Bud Light Sales Collapse Over July 4th Holiday
- Emily Drabinski, the ALA president, suggested that libraries use “queer theory” to catalog books, a practice that eradicates “the traditional family,” the Idaho Freedom Caucus said in its statement. GOP Legislators Call On Idaho State Library To Leave National Association Over “Marxist Lesbian” Leadership
- “Miss Benny wrote a letter to Time magazine about his experience and making sure his personal story of transitioning was included in the show. Apparently ‘acting’ now means the story must conform to the actor’s real life instead of the actor conforming to the role.”Groomerous! Star of Netflix’s Queer RomCom Glamorous Wants Debaucherous Trans Character to be Role Model for Kids
- Christian Toto: “Far-left actress goes on Twitter screed comparing ex-president to Nazi fiend.” Ellen Barkin: Trump Will Win, Kill 6 Million Jews (Like Hitler)
HITHER & YON
- “Drug the population to cure their racism.” A Disturbing Proposal
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.