Good morning, kids. It’s both fascinating and frustrating to observe the disconnect with many on our side as to the situation we find ourselves in, as exemplified by this revolting “indictment” of Donald Trump for the apparent high crime of exercising his first amendment rights. For some people, including most if not all of you regular readers and commenters of this author, there is absolute crystal clarity on the existential threat. On the other hand, others look at this as at worst, harder than usual hardball politics that has merely crossed the line.
The latter group believe, and perhaps rightly so, that this latest indictment more or less has not only clinched the nomination for Trump but will propel him across the finish line come November. It’s just gobsmackingly puzzling how anyone can think of what is happening to Trump and by extension us is merely retail politics and that the powers that be will actually allow that to happen.
Two folks who for sure get it make no bones about what’s really going on here. First up is friend of the blog Robert Spencer:
From the beginning, the Biden regime has wanted to render Donald Trump politically dead. Now they’ve opened the possibility of death of a more physical variety. With their latest kangaroo court charges, their bête noire now faces the death penalty. Yes, that’s right: drug dealers, murderers, and rapists walk free in blue cities all the time, but a former president and current presidential candidate who dares to stand up to the political and media elites could now get the big sleep. . .
. . . Why is Trump being charged under an anti-KKK law? Well, because he is America’s number one racist in the eyes of the Left, of course, so as far as Smith and his henchmen are concerned, the optics are good here. The idea is that Trump somehow hindered people’s right to vote by contesting the veracity of the 2020 election. No, it doesn’t make any sense to me, either. . .
. . . As crazy as this charge is, it gets even crazier in light of this clause: “If death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.”
Breitbart points out that there has indeed been a death that has resulted from all this: “One person — Ashli Babbitt, a rioter shot by a law enforcement officer — died as a result of the Capitol riot on January 6, which Smith said Tuesday was the result of Trump’s claims about the election.” What’s more, “Democrats have blamed Trump for the unrelated deaths of several protesters and Capitol Police officers.”
That means that if they make this charge stick — and given the desperately corrupt and politicized nature of Merrick Garland’s “Justice” Department and the entire Beltway political establishment, they very well may do so — we may be watching footage of Trump enjoying one last Big Mac and fries in his cell before he is led down the hallway to be strapped into Old Sparky.
Both Ashli Babbitt and Roseanne Boyland died at the hands of Capitol Police or undercover shills and operatives working at the behest of the DOJ/FBI. And of course, those who trespassed into the Capitol were duped into doing so by the latter and indeed were virtually escorted in and did nothing more than gawk at the drapes and leave rude Post-It notes on Pelosi’s desk. Bottom line: it really was mostly peaceful, as opposed to the “mostly peaceful” Dresdenization of scores of inner cities the previous summer by BLM/Antifa operatives. Some of whom were in the Capitol instigating violence most likely on the direct orders of the FBI. (An interesting wrinkle on this coming up).
Spencer warns at the end of his article that given everything we have witnessed these tyrants perpetrate to gain and consolidate absolute power on the former United States of America, that putting Donald Trump to death cannot be ruled out as just crazy talk. Hence, my original observation on the disconnect with so many otherwise sharp people on our side as to what is really the state of play here.
Unsatisfied with indicting the leading GOP primary candidate in order to rig the election, Democrats are criminalizing political opposition before and after the upcoming election.
The indictment reads more like a Washington Post editorial with its contention that Trump was “determined to remain in power” and so “spread lies” that there had been fraud to “create an intense national atmosphere of mistrust and anger, and erode public faith in the administration of the election.”
If contending that a presidential election was stolen is illegal, where is Al Gore’s indictment? No Democrats have ever been charged for claiming that Bush was elected by hanging chads, for challenging his election both times in Congress, or for spreading lies and launching investigations for their false claims that Trump had been elected by the Russians, even when they did this in order to “create an intense national atmosphere of mistrust and anger.”
When Democrats spread lies about an election, they get book deals and evening slots on MSNBC, and sometimes, like Gore, they even get Oscars and Nobel peace prizes. . .
. . . Beyond the malicious abuses of federal law to target a political opponent, Jack Smith’s indictment will create an unprecedented suppression of the political opposition that will not end with Trump or with the 2024 presidential election. Smith has done nothing less than to take sections of the law and use them to build a criminal infrastructure that can be used to outlaw most political parties and activities on a level with that of Communist China or Russia.
This was the totalitarian state of affairs that Russiagate had only hinted at but that is reaching its maturity with an indictment that is not merely unconstitutional, but that seeks to replace any kind of open political system with a paranoid surveillance state that ruthlessly stamps out any threat to “democracy” by abusing existing laws to selectively target and imprison political opponents.
And that is what is really at stake here. . .
. . . The indictment repeatedly accuses Trump and his associates of “fraud” on the presumption, self-apparent to Democrats, that Biden had won the election and therefore challenging it is fraudulent. Smith’s indictment bases its claims of fraud on his own party’s assertions, using rhetoric such as “baseless fraud claims”, “sham election investigations” and “false claims of election fraud”. All of these are the partisan opinions of the prosecutor rather than the law.
And that is what the indictment comes down to. Is it illegal to disagree with Democrats? If it is, as Smith asserts in his indictment, then all forms of political opposition are also illegal. . .
. . . You can indict people for what they do, not for what they believe, and yet Smith obsessively hammers away at what Trump believed because without that, there’s no crime. And if there’s no crime without a belief, then there was never a crime to begin with. . .
. . . Democrats have spent the last two generations criminalizing political dissent. Environmental activists demand that oil and gas companies face fraud charges because they “deny” global warming. Police departments face civil rights investigations when they challenge contentions of systemic racism. The Jan 6 indictment is part of a totalitarian program that rejects the idea of political dissent and the centrality of debate within the marketplace of ideas in our system.
This indictment is not just about a threat to a former president, but to the Bill of Rights.
Read and bookmark this one, and show it to a Lefty in your life – if there are any – who has not yet been fully absorbed by Landru.
Psaki-Psircling back to BLM, this rather intriguing post popped up over at Hoft’s Gateway yesterday:
The same government tyranny and “legislative abuse” that has resulted in scores of black Americans spending years in prison for petty crimes is targeting political prisoners, patriots and conservative Americans for “standing for what they believe in,” warns Black Lives Matter Inc. Executive Director Mark Fisher.
The January 6 political prisoners “are going through the justice system, the court system, just like a lot of my brothers and sisters had to go through when I was coming up and as a youngster, and to this day,” Fisher told The Gateway Pundit in an exclusive interview in front of the federal courthouse in Washington, DC.
“Just because something is legal doesn’t make it right. Just because something is legal doesn’t make it moral. But it is a nation of laws that we live in, as opposed to a nation of people. So we have to deal with them,” he said. “I believe solidarity and brotherhood is the way to combat governmental overreach and legislative abuse.”
“I stand in solidarity with the January 6 political prisoners” and “there are hundreds of men that stand with me,” the community organizer told TGP the night before meeting this reporter at the Capitol building. . .
. . . Walking the halls of the Capitol with TGP on Friday as Congress left for August recess, Fisher commended Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green for exposing the decrepit conditions of the DC Central Detention Facility and visiting the notorious “DC Gulag.’
“I just spoke with Marjorie Taylor Greene and I just let her know that she should continue to fight the good fight. People don’t like people who are outspoken, who are supposed to be quiet and remain timid,” he said.
Fisher then visited the federal courthouse, where every January 6er is tried with a 99.8 percent conviction rate.
“We came today to inquire about the January 6 prisoners and what the situation is, what their punishments will be and what the recourse is going to be for everybody who was involved in it,” he said. “I am going to some of their leaders and see what direction they want to go in.
“We have to just see eye to eye, and I’m going to, because the future is collaboration. It’s us understanding each other — understanding that it’s not the government that’s going to rescue us and save us and solve our problems. It’s going to be us, helping us and understanding one another and having empathy. And that’s what’s going to save America.”
I have absolutely zero love for BLM. I consider them a terrorist organization that, along with Antifa, is responsible for dozens of deaths and a couple billion dollars in damage and destruction via the “mostly peaceful” 2020 summer of love George Floyd riots. And there is a definite connection with J6 vis a vis the arrest and exposure of one John Sullivan as a BLM cadre disguised in MAGA gear and possibly working at the behest of the FBI to gin up violence.
Maybe this Mark Fisher is doing the same thing, and working to sting people like MTG and others. All things considered about the FBI and prior events, it’s a distinct possibility.
BUT . . . what if this guy is for real? He strikes a similar tone in some ways as Ice Cube did with Tucker Carlson on a range of subjects. For now I’d say, proceed with caution. Would be quite nice if Fisher turns out to be real.
Remember all the speeches about apartheid? As I recall, Jesse Jackson got involved in South African politics. It was the issue of our time, as they often say.
For the record, apartheid was terrible and a correction was needed. However, it’s hard to see what’s happening in South Africa today. The country is a financial mess and the extremes seem to be doing all the talking.
This is the sad story:
South Africa’s Marxist-Leninist political party, the Economic Freedom Fighters, celebrated its 10th anniversary over the weekend.
After the radical group’s demagogic leader emphasized, “We are with President Putin… We are Putin, and Putin is us, and… we are not with the USA,” Julius Malema led nearly 100,000 of his followers in singing the anti-white hate song, “Dubul’ ibhunu,” known as “Shoot to kill, kill the Boer, kill the farmer.”
Video of the bloodthirsty chant at the FNB Stadium, complete with gun sounds, has gone viral, prompting outrage and concern from the world’s richest man, South African Twitter CEO Elon Musk, who wrote, “They are openly pushing for genocide of white people in South Africa.”
Once upon a time, Nelson Mandela was the darling of the West. Of course, he died years ago, but one wonders what he would say about the destruction of what was once an imperfect but prosperous land?
Things were supposed to turn out different in South Africa. Where is Jesse Jackson when we really need him? Or maybe President Obama?
Pfft. Obama? He’s done more to tear this country apart in the past 15 years than Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Calypso Louis combined.
Be nice if Ice Cube and Mark Fisher might help by joining the cause and bringing a few million of their people with them.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- The judiciary abdicates its duty when it tolerates broad-ranging executive ’emergency powers.’” Justice Kagan’s Apostasy
- “Remember all the speeches about apartheid?” Funny How No One Cares About Racism in South Africa Anymore
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Archer said the U.S. visa scheme was an example of how Hunter Biden used his government connections to benefit their clients.” Devon Archer Appears To Confirm Hunter Biden’s Involvement In Ukrainian Oligarch’s Visa Scheme
- Miranda Devine: ” . . . no matter how desperately Democrats and their media handmaidens try to spin Archer’s testimony, he has changed the game.” Crystal Clear That Joe Biden was Involved in Hunter’s Business
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Robert Spencer: “Inconceivable? I wish it were. But we’re deep into banana republic territory with this criminal regime now, and so nothing can be ruled out.” The New Charges Against Trump ‘May’ Carry the Death Penalty
- Daniel Greenfield: “Is it legal to disagree with Democrats? The Jan 6 indictment says it isn’t.” The Trump Indictment Criminalizes Political Dissent
- “Trump was indicted by a Washington, DC, grand jury on Tuesday on four counts, including conspiracy to defraud the U.S., conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, obstruction and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding, and conspiracy against rights, in relation to the January 6 capitol riots.” Donald Trump to Appear in D.C. Court Today on January 6 Indictment
- “The Obama judge also tried to block scheduled executions of rapists and murderers on death row, bizarrely arguing that allowing the executions would deprive the inmates of their ability to pursue challenges in the court.” Trump’s Jan 6 Judge Trial is Foreign-Born, BLM Apologist, Obama Donor, Who Has Over-Sentenced Jan 6 Prisoners
- “What if a court ultimately rules that Donald Trump had a right under the First Amendment to make his Jan. 6 speech and to do what he did? Then Jack Smith will have conspired to deny him of that right. That’s how serious this is.” Alan Dershowitz Says Jack Smith May Be Indicted If Trump Wins Case
- Throw this fat bastard into Kilauea right after Pence, – jjs ‘It’s Not An Abuse’: Bill Barr Defends DOJ From Weaponization Charges After Trump Indictment
- “It’s not about Trump. It’s about criminalizing dissent and punishing the millions who voted for him — and warning them not to do it again.” DOJ Indictment of Trump is a Declaration of War Against American Voters
* * * * *
- “Legal experts noted that much of the conduct Smith claimed was criminal in the indictment appeared to be protected by the First Amendment. Harvard University law professor Alan Dershowitz said that the indictment not only attacked the First Amendment, but also Trump’s Sixth Amendment right to counsel.” ‘Potentially A Showstopper’: Former Federal Prosecutor Says Trump Indictment Is ‘Very Tenuous’
- “We have really a system where Jack Smith is putting the entire credibility of the American justice system, no matter what side wins, at what level, really in jeopardy here. You know, I can tell you, one person that is really sweating right now is John Roberts, you know, the chief justice who puts the credibility of the judiciary very, very high,” Binnall said. Trump Lawyer Says Jack Smith Is Endangering American Legal System With Latest Indictment
- “Former President Donald Trump faces 78 charges across three investigations. A fourth investigation will likely bring more.” Trump Could Have Spent Jan. 6 Talking About the Weather and Still Would Have Been Indicted
- David Marcus: “Expunging Trump’s impeachment matters because it sends a message to people such as [Scumbag Dan] Goldman that power will not enshrine lies, that the truth will always come out and win the day.” Trump’s impeachment must be expunged after Devon Archer’s testimony
- “Senate GOP leadership was once again largely silent as the 2024 Republican frontrunner was hit with another indictment.” McConnell and His GOP Senate Drones are Silent on Trump Indictment, Again
- “The problem shared by Oppenheimer and Trump is that each had too big a platform and too loud a voice.” How Oppenheimer’s Persecution Mirrors Trump’s
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “In the hour-long interview, Sund laments the behaviors of then House Speaker Nancy Pelosi as well as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley, who he says had intelligence to suggest problems on Capitol Hill, which they failed to communicate with Sund and his cops on the ground.” Capitol Police Chief Called Jan 6 Events ‘A Cover Up’ in Tucker Carlson Interview HIDDEN By Fox News
- “The individual, it seems, has more power than the powerful perceive. While a single individual can change the course of a county’s history, groups of them can unravel even the best laid global plans for destroying society.” ESG Up Close, and Very Personal
- Robert Zimmerman: “Each story by itself could be put aside as a typical example of the political maneuvers normal for Washington. When taken as a group however they illustrate a much more fearsome historical trend. The unelected administrative state is now cementing its power, and there appears to be no one in the elected branch of government willing to fight back.” Unless Congress acts soon, the unelected administrative state will rule unopposed
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “‘It has long been known that the elder Mr. Biden at times interacted with his son’s business partners,’ the Times admitted after working hard to bury that fact.” Joe Biden Wasn’t Involved in Hunter’s Business and It’s Normal That He Was
- “It is a giant distraction, and the more we focus on it and it’s definitely very obvious to me when it comes to the left, the people who are supposed to be fighting for a better economic system, better economic conditions, better working conditions, all of that stuff pushed aside.” (She’s still a braindead leftist and only against this because she knows it makes her side look like the dangerous clueless assholes they are – jjs) ‘I’m Done!’: Left-Wing Media Star Erupts on Democrats Pushing ‘Garbage’ Identity Politics
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The last time this happened was after the debt ceiling fight in 2011 under President Barack Obama. Standard and Poor’s put the pinch on the U.S. score, downgrading it to an AA+ with a negative outlook. So when Joe Biden was vice president, the U.S. took its first credit hit. Now that he is [so-called quote-unquote “president”], the credit rating took a hit again.”Another Historically Bad Moment for the Biden Junta
- “If our credit rating is downgraded and no one sells their bonds, does it make a sound?” Why the U.S. Credit Downgrade Doesn’t Matter
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Unit 4 of the Vogtle Plant is expected to go into service during the late fourth quarter 2023 or the first quarter of 2024.” First U.S. Nuclear Reactor Built from Scratch in 30 Years Goes Online in Georgia
- “Listening to the market? You mean, actually taking into account what customers want and are willing to buy without shoving a wholesale agenda down their throats? If only the federal government took such advice.” Ford to Embrace Hybrids After Losing Billions on Electric Vehicles
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “One of the illegal aliens arrived on a B-2 tourist visa but failed to depart in 2021 as part of the terms of the visa. Likewise, another one of the illegal aliens arrived on a J-1 exchange visitor visa but also overstayed after failing to leave the United States in 2021.” Report: 7 Illegal Aliens Among 19 Arrested for Child Sex Crimes in Florida County
- “New York City, Washington, D.C., and Martha’s Vineyard have seen an influx of migrants that have crossed the southern border of the United States from Mexico over the past year. In a move to protest the Biden regime’s lack of action in security, Florida and Texas both sent a number of migrants via plane and bus to serval self-declared “sanctuary cities” over the past year.” From Sanctuary City to a New ‘Hooverville’: NYC Looks to House Migrants in Central Park
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The alert was specific to the Senate office buildings that are north of the U.S. Capitol Building itself. At least one of the three major Senate office buildings, the Russell building, was evacuated.” ‘Bogus Call’: No Threat Found After Senate Office Building Evacuated Over Active Shooter Report
- “It’s good to know the FBI is still targeting traffickers and pedophiles, and not just concerned parents and traditional Catholics. But the sheer number of predators and children discovered through the two-week FBI operation sheds light on just how serious of a problem this is.” (A miracle, since they spend the bulk of their time framing innocent Americans – jjs)FBI Finds 200 Victims in Two-Week Child Exploitation Operation
- “Though shootings and murders in the city are down, the amount of unreported or unrecorded crime—like rampant package theft—remains immense.” New York’s Incomplete Crime Picture
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Half of all parents in the UK are reporting seriously deterioration of children’s social and emotional skills.” Study Huge Numbers Of Kids Permanently Damaged By Lockdowns
- “We are hopeful this ruling will mean the withdrawal of charges against Pastor James Coates, Fairview Baptist Church, Ty Northcott, and other courageous citizens who refused to comply with unjust and utterly unscientific measures,” Carpay said. Canadian Court Invalidates Chinese COVID Lockdowns Due To Illegal Implementation
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The CCP learned from Mao’s Cultural Revolution that to destroy a society’s culture and values, one must first destroy schools.” The Chinese Communist Party Has Weaseled Its Way Into America’s Kindergarten Classrooms
- “School districts across California are on a recruitment spree.” Welcome to Trans Kindergarten
- “If my daughter needs to take an aspirin or if they need to go on a field trip, I need to sign a consent form,” Buchman told The Federalist. “I was really frustrated because my daughter especially had lots of questions, and I had no idea what was said, so it was really hard to walk her through this.” Mom Fights School District For Hiding Script Read To Students About Teacher’s Gender Transition
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- AG Nessel’s office has named nine people connected to election scrutinizers’ efforts to inspect voting machines so far, and special prosecutor Hilson has said there is “[s]till more to come unrelated to the individuals currently charged.” Gov’t Seeks Felony Charges for 2020 Election Scrutinizers
- “The Virginia GOP is seeking to embrace a Democrat-favored election strategy in order to turn the state completely red this fall.” Virginia Republicans Are Trying To Beat Democrats At Their Own Electioneering Game. Will It Work?
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “‘Justice’ in the eyes of the Left.” The ‘Mainstream’ Media’s Radical Rebellion Against God
- “All in the family: Salah Solton’s daughter-in-law is Sen. Ben Cardin’s legislative aide. She is married to Solton’s son, a Democrat donor who has spent years lobbying for his release.”Democrat Senator Lobbies Egypt to Free Cleric Who Called for Murder of Israeli Tourists
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Tom Carper’s wife purchased nearly $100,000 in shares of funds that short stocks.” Dem Senator and ‘Dear Friend’ of Joe Biden Bets Big Against US Economy
- “I haven’t totally made a decision. I like the debates. I might be here because of the debates. I might have won against Hillary with the debates and I might have gotten the nomination because of the debates.” Donald Trump: ‘Sort of Foolish’ to Attend First GOP Debate with Polling Lead Since Fox News ‘Hostile Network’
- Byron York: “The indictments haven’t lowered his poll ratings – quite just the opposite.”Alarm Goes Out: Trump Could Win
- “DeSantis accepted the challenge during an interview on Fox News with host Sean Hannity [Yawn Inanity], who will host the debate.” Ron DeSantis And Gavin Newsom Agree To Debate
- “Republican candidate ‘explicitly rejected their ridiculous award.’” Ramaswamy Wins Lawsuit Against World Economic Forum After Being Labeled a “Young Global Leader”
- “RFK Jr. is evil; the only good man is Biden.” JFK’s Grandson Comes Out Shooting
- “IRS filings cast doubt on group’s ability to fund presidential bid.” No Labels, No Cash: Third-Party Ballot Access Group Raised Zero Dollars in First Six Months of 2023
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “How Putin was outmaneuvered by his top lieutenant.” Prigozhin’s African Empire Offers an Alternative to Kremlin Largesse
- “Americans both for and against the war in Ukraine don’t really get Vladimir Putin.” A Failed Bismarck and His Barbarians
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Chinese regime must “create system that makes it “normal” for the masses to participate in counter-espionage,” Reuters reports citing state-security czar Chen Yixin. China Seeks to Mobilize Entire Population for Foreign and Domestic Spying, Spy Chief Admits
- “And why the PA wants to keep it hush hush.” Palestinians in Gaza Plan Huge Anti-Hamas Rally
- Robert Spencer: “Even now, do Joel Anderson and others like him realize that they have flooded the country with people who have a radically different set of values, priorities, and assumptions from those most Americans hold, and that this will inevitably cause conflict? Almost certainly not. The Khaliq Raufi incident is now over, and its lessons are still unlearned.” Afghan Migrant Causes San Diego Human Relations Commission to Implode
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “San Diego State University included a DEI litmus test in its search for a new cancer biologist.” When Curing Cancer Isn’t the Priority
- “We were too late to help Anna, but we could help others like her,” Malkas said. “I always say when you see me, there’s a small 9-year-old girl sitting on my right shoulder. She’s my touchstone.” New Cancer Hope as a Pill “Annihilates All Solid Tumors” — Thanks to This Little Girl
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “A righteous doctor takes on the child-psychiatry establishment.” Miriam Grossman vs Trans Nation
- “As the theme of this year’s Pride Month — ‘We’re coming for your children’ — echoes, more and more parents are speaking out.” There’s Nothing Un-American About Protecting Your Kids
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Surprisingly, the movie looks like it will beat the box office totals for the latest “Mission: Impossible” film, “Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One.” That movie was expected to do way better than it did for being a Tom Cruise movie, the seventh film in the “Mission: Impossible” series and that it didn’t have any social messaging, unlike “Barbie” or “Oppenheimer.” Sound of Freedom Surpasses the $150 Mil. Mark at the Box Office
- Christian Toto: “Superstar’s progressive bona fides under extreme fire from ex-colleagues.” Is Lizzo’s Woke Facade Crumbling in Real Time?
- Daniel Greenfield: “Lonely? Never fear – the government is creating a National Office of Loneliness.” The State of Loneliness
HITHER & YON
- “Warren Harding and Calvin Coolidge represented an important break in the emergence of an imperial Presidency embodied by Woodrow Wilson.” 100 Years Against Our Imperial Presidency
- “Who will ensure that freedom endures – ‘great men’ or ordinary citizens?” ‘Great Men’ Are Unconstitutional
- “How does one explain Martin Amis and his claim to being a leftist, while all along exposing the crimes of Stalinism?” Communist Tactics and Martin Amis’ Blindness
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.