Good morning, kids. The naked, Stalinist/Hitlerite persecution of Donald Trump, and by extension everyone in this country who is not on board with the destruction of what was the greatest society on the face of the earth, continues. Concurrent is the farce of a national election, not only because it’s likely already rigged for even more ballots to ensure a “D” win, but also because the GOP field seems either clueless or indifferent to all of it. Sadly, from my perspective, Trump included.
To that issue, there’s a full complement of links detailing the current state of play with the various prosecutions and legal analyses. Speaking of cluelessness, it’s nice that people like Dershowitz and Turley believe that that the bogus charges against Trump will evaporate once a vigorous citing of the Constitution is presented to a judge and jury but do they too not understand that the Constitution and fealty to it no longer exists, especially in any judge and jury pool that is going to hear these cases; cases which if the Constitution and fealty to it still existed never would have been brought in a million years in the first place?
As you mull that over, along with the real world real borderline treasonous behavior of the illegitimate occupant of the White House, his spawn and minions as shown in today’s links, a couple of other stories are making headlines that underscore our dissolution and descent into chaos. The follow-on transformation into absolute dictatorship a distinct possibility after that.
First, a mass-shooting that the propagandists have been itching for for quite a while now presents them a golden opportunity to pour gasoline on smoldering embers.
“This was, quite frankly, a maniac who decided he wanted to take lives,” the sheriff said. “He targeted a certain group a people, and that’s black people, that’s what he said he wanted to kill. And that’s very clear.”
Palmeter left behind a suicide note and several racist manifestos on the computer at his parents’ house in Clay County where he lived, authorities said.
“The manifesto is, quite frankly, the diary of a madman,” said Waters. “He was just completely irrational. But with irrational thoughts, he knew what he was doing. He was 100% lucid.”
“This shooting was racially motivated, and he hated black people,” Waters said. “He wanted to kill n——.”
That’s from the Murdoch-rag NY Post quoting Jacksonville Sheriff T.K. Waters. Yet, Waters went on to state the obvious, or what should be the obvious (safe link to Breitbart):
In a video posted by Breaking 911, Waters said, “The Story’s always about guns. People are bad; this guy’s a bad guy. [But] if I take my gun off right now and lay it on this counter, nothing will happen. It’ll sit there — but as soon as wicked person grabs ahold of that handgun and starts shooting people with it — there’s the problem.”
The suspect in the shooting was allegedly armed with a handgun, which Waters used in his example, and an AR-15-style rifle. Police have yet to clarify which gun he used in the attack.
The suspect apparently took his own life after shooting the three individuals.
“This should not be happening in the United States of America, and it is wrong,” Ramaswamy stated. “The reality is, we have a mental health epidemic in this country. There are reports that this particular individual, the perpetrator, was indeed evaluated for mental health deficiencies as well.”
“And I think we need to have the courage in this country to bring back a practice of putting back psychiatrically ill people who pose a risk to their communities into psychiatric institutions, not just drugging them up, but faith-based approaches and other approaches that fill our longing for purpose and meaning in this country,” he continued, adding, “We have to address that mental health epidemic, and we need leaders with the courage to do it.”
When [hack propagandist Dana] Bash noted that according to the local sheriff the shooter had three manifestos, and said specifically that he went to the store with the intent of killing black people, Ramaswamy responded, “I think that is heinous and deserves to be called out for what it is.”
Ramaswamy also defended his remarks in which he compared Congresswoman Ayanna [LoPecia] Pressley (D-MA) to “modern grand wizards of the modern KKK” after she said “We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice.” When Bash criticized him for his comments, he stated, “I think you’re doing, with due respect, what many in the media do, picking on some fringe comment in the context of a broader context that I was offering it in a speech, avoiding the meat of the issue.”
The more I see and hear this guy, the more I like, my comments about the farcical banana republic pre-rigged election notwithstanding. In any case, it’s funny that Dana Bash-tard harps on manifestos about hate-filled assassins targeting innocent people for their beliefs and/or skin color . . . What about the manifesto from the psycho transexual pervert mass-murderer who slaughtered innocent Christian adults and children at a Christian school, Dana Bash?!
And why isn’t the so-called “media” even discussing this, Dana Bash?! Pfft. Giacometti-faced talking-head meat-puppet knows full well.
In any case, the fact that this happened in Florida means Bash et al will make Ron DeSantis and Trump unindicted co-conspirators in the shootings. More to the point, as minorities and other traditional grievance groups that comprise the Democrat base are, if not jumping ship, then growing louder in their dissatisfaction and the Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants economy and agenda hits them in the wallet and over the head, it’s shit like this that will be used to pull them back into the fold. That said, kudos to Sheriff Waters for going against the accepted Leftist shibboleths of “guns” and “white supremacy” in his comments. No doubt, for his apostasy he will soon start to feel some heat.
Speaking of disaffected Democrat minority groups, things like this might – might – counteract the Svengali-like effect of “racism!” And it’s got the Left shitting a pill. Or it would if our alleged side made some noise about it:
Protesters on both sides of the migrant dispute clashed outside Gracie Mansion on Sunday, as dozens of cops tried to keep the raucous crowd under control during the unprecedented crisis engulfing the Big Apple.
Some of the more than 100 demonstrators screamed and threw punches at each other at the Upper East Side rally as most bashed City Hall’s handling of the crisis while others shouting them down.
“No migrants on Long Island!” a Trump supporter shouted outside the Manhattan home of Mayor Eric Adams. “We pay a lot of property taxes!”
Shouted another, “Americans over migrants!”
Members of the anti-asylum seeker crowd held signs warning of “unvetted migrants” and cautioned that “our safety is in serious jeopardy.” Nearly two dozen counter-protesters returned the verbal volley, yelling out, “F–k white supremacist NYPD!” as about 50 cops looked on. The tense stand-off came as about 100,000 migrants from the US southern border have flooded the five boroughs, forcing Adams to come up with at least 200 emergency shelters to house them.
The facilities, including a massive 3,000-bed tent city on Randall’s Island, have irked locals who said they fear that the influx of migrants could be a powder keg. Guardian Angels founder and former mayoral candidate Curtis Sliwa was among the throngs of angry New Yorkers outside Gracie Mansion on Sunday — and part of the small group busted by police.
He compared himself to the pacifist leader of India’s independence, Mahatma Gandhi — mocking the embattled Adams, who earlier this month said he himself is “Gandhi-like,” thinking and acting like the historical figure. “The mayor said he’s Mayor Gandhi, right? He’s never done anything Gandhi-like,” said Sliwa, 69. “I’m going to show him what Gandhi used to do” Sliwa said of his plan to get arrested for “peaceful protest.”
“These migrants have jumped the queue,” Sliwa told the crowd. “And by the way, if I were a migrant and you gave me an opportunity to jump the queue and stay in a hotel, give me three square meals … — basically give me more than homeless people born in America have or veterans who are down on their luck have — you’re damn right they’re gonna keep coming.”
It was the third time in less than two weeks that Sliwa was handcuffed protesting migrant sites.Last week, he was arrested while protesting outside the shuttered Island Shores Senior Residences in Midland Beach on Staten Island, where a migrant shelter was set up. On Aug. 16, Sliwa also was taken into custody outside the Creedmoor Psychiatric Center in Queens.en arrested so many times,” he quipped Sunday. “Civil disobedience — this will be my 80th.”
The vocal group of Trump-supporting “patriots” made up the bulk of the 100-plus crowd, and faced off with the equally loud group of counter-protesters — with Sliwa part of a third and smaller group.
Of course, Sliwa and the group of protesters were mostly white and from predominantly non-Democrat places like Staten Island. BUT, blacks and especially Latinos of the non-border-jumping variety have become increasingly angry over the intentional open borders policy and the transexual/homosexual indoctrination of the junta, among many other issues.
The economy and culture are the macro forces that explain this tectonic shift among Hispanics away from Biden and toward the political Right. . .
. . . Perhaps Hispanics could stomach some of the economic abuses from the radical Democrats if Biden and his media cronies showed some semblance of respect for the traditional sentiments and deeply-held religious beliefs of millions of Hispanics, overwhelmingly Catholic and Evangelical believers. But instead, Biden and the Democrats insist on a sustained campaign of radical secular humanist assaults upon communities that believe in such universal truths as the existence of two sexes. In Democrat-run states like Washington, children can be surgically, permanently sex-changed without parental approval. . .
. . . Hispanics, more than other groups, recoil at such extremism. For example, on the political hot-button issue of abortion, Hispanics are the most pro-life demographic in America. Right now, 24% of Hispanics “strongly support” state bans of abortion after six weeks, almost twice the pro-life support found among black Americans. Similarly, 20% of Hispanics believe abortion should “always be illegal” compared to only 5% of blacks. . .
. . . Biden does indeed have a serious Hispanic problem…one sure to worsen into 2024. Conversely, this opening presents a historic opportunity for the patriotic populist movement to earn majority support from Latinos across America.
We mentioned this “Nig*as For Trump” phenomenon on the latest podcast. Can that translate into “Nig*as for America?” Maybe, maybe not. But to not try to make an effort at that would be a crime.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The Bureau escalates deadly violence.” Biden’s FBI Shoots First – Avoids Questions Later
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Victor Shokin, the fired Ukrainian prosecutor investigating Biden family corruption (that Donald Trump was impeached for asking about) has spoken out for the first time since 2019 – and says the Bidens did it.” “Yes, They Were Being Bribed”: Fired Ukraine Prosecutor Corroborates Biden Corruption
- “Kennedy went on to point out that while the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] and other members of his party routinely lecture Americans about privilege, ‘they never mention Hunter Biden, who is the epitome of privilege.’” John Kennedy Savages Biden Family On Privilege: “Like Being Lectured About Gun Safety By Alec Baldwin”
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “It landed like a mortar, denying his enemies a coveted triumph.” The Mugshot Heard Around the World
- “Three portraits with a message.” Trump’s Mug Shot, Uncle Sam, and Churchill
- Julie Kelly: “Judge Chutkan has repeatedly expressed strong and settled opinions about the issues at the heart of United States v. Donald Trump — the criminal case she is now presiding over. ” Judge Presiding Over Trump’s Jan. 6 Trial Has Track Record of Politically Charged J6 Rulings
- “Big Left has spent untold social capital convincing black Americans and other minorities that they are victims of a vast, evil, oppressive system. But the Left’s fatal flaw may be their failure to perceive that, with their over-the-top persecution of a political enemy, they’ve exposed themselves as that very system. And they’ve set Trump up as the ultimate anti-hero for the oppressed.” The Great Backfire: Did Big Left Set the Conditions for Trump Persecution to Flip Their Captive Constituencies?
- “Trump is like great but disreputable generals who alone possessed the fighting instinct that leads to victory.” Trump Battles the Corrupt Governing Class in Court
- “There is nothing normal about prosecuting a president, about a president’s mug shot being splashed across the media. They want the Democrats’ political prosecution of their primary political opponent to make sense, and they think that Trump et al having a more grave face will do that—it won’t.” Dems Want Trump to Take his Political Prosecution More Seriously — But the Regime Waging Lawfare is a Joke
- “It’s like asking a brain surgeon to perform an operation with three days’ notice,” said Alan Dershowitz. ‘Can’t Get It Done’: Dershowitz And Turley Pour Cold Water On Idea That Trump’s Trials Will Begin Before Election
- “The effort to hold Trump accountable for his actions should not depend on a warping of our constitutional system.” (Except it does and it will. And “accountable” for what? – jjs) Why Twisting the 14th Amendment to Get Trump Won’t Hold Up in Court
- “The fact that he’s a presidential candidate absolutely gives him enhanced First Amendment protections,” Article III Project founder Mike Davis told the DCNF. “This is core political speech.” (Bless your heart, Mr. Davis, for thinking the Constitution is actually still relevant – jjs) ‘Best Imaginable First Amendment Case’: Legal Experts Throw Cold Water on Judges’ Attempts To Silence Trump
- “The death rattle of any democracy.” Tulsi Gabbard Torches Biden Over Trump Prosecution
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Daniel Greenfield: “Chicago’s new mayor ran on racism. Now he’s delivering racism.” Racist Mayor: Chicago’s Brandon Johnson
- “If Richard Bilkszto was indeed a hero, why did he kill himself in the face of such a manifestly stupid and ugly reproach from a nasty harridan?” A Disarmed Man Goes into Battle
- “As whistleblowers languish in prison, allies of the national security state get sweetheart plea deals.” The Real Malignancy in America’s Justice System
- Clarice Feldman: “But the government’s use of its powers to beset us on a daily basis and make life more expensive, less efficient, and dreary is evident every day.” Quit Aiming for the Ankles
MAUI WILDFIRE DISASTER & DISASTROUS GOVT. RESPONSE
- “Narrative control.” Maui Fire: FEMA Demanded Responders Stop Posting Images and Videos
- “. . . the White House basically ignored this major disaster for a week. Then, ten days in, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden interrupted his second vacation of the month – at Lake Tahoe – to spend a mere five hours in Hawaii and delivering a speech. The speech was stunning in its tone-deafness.” On Maui, ‘Climate Change’ Is Not to Blame
- “Somehow Joe Biden isn’t getting the scoring President Bush did during Katrina. Wonder why. . . ” Two Presidents, Two Disasters, Two Narratives
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Project Veritas is going down, according to multiple media reports. Turns out suing James was a bad business decision. A recent court filing by Project Veritas suggests there have been settlement negotiations to end the lawsuit.” Project Veritas v. James O’Keefe: Parties “Engaged in Productive Discussions to Attempt to Resolve This Case”
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- FGA called Biden’s rush to increase SNAP benefits an “unlawful expansion—which bypassed Congress—will cost taxpayers $250 billion over the next decade and has heavily contributed to soaring grocery prices.” ‘Bidenomics’ Fail: Food Stamp Bonanza Sends Grocery Bills Soaring 15%, Study Finds
- The discount retailer found themselves in a money pit following the second quarter this year, when the chain’s gross profit margin plummeted to 29.8% from 32.7% during the same time period last year. And according to Dollar Tree CEO Richard Dreiling and CFO Jeffrey Davis, the tank in sales is largely due to “shrink” – a corporate term for shoplifting. In fact, theft has become such a problem for the retailer that the company is now moving certain items behind the counter, locking up items that are commonly stolen, or just nixing merchandise from the shelves altogether. Bidenomics: Dollar Tree Blames Rampant Theft, Inflation, and Rising Energy Prices for Plummeting Sales
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “It seems inevitable the Court will confront this latest effort to evade constitutional limits. As always, the question will be how much lasting harm the agency can inflict before it is smacked down.” Biden’s Backdoor EPA End-Runs the Supreme Court
- “Humanity, for the record, is, in fact, inexorably threatened by humanity itself in a very real and meaningful sense, but the threat is posed not by ‘climate change’ deniers but by technocrats like John Kerry (assuming he is actually human and not a demonic entity wearing a skinsuit).” ‘Climate Change’ High Priest John Kerry Declares Virtual War on ‘Deniers,’ Calls Them ‘Inexorable Threat’
- “. . . Just ask the Peoples Temple parishioners.” ‘Net-Zero’? Just Stop Existing!
- “The Sierra Club, League of Conservation Voters (LCV) and Greenpeace all condemn offshore oil and gas projects because of their concerns about ecological damage, but all three environmentalist groups endorse offshore wind despite lingering questions about a possible link to surging whale deaths along the East Coast.” ‘Couldn’t Care Less’: Green Groups Let Offshore Wind Off the Hook as Mysterious Whale Deaths Surge
- Published in the Food Additives and Contaminants Journal, the study found that a significant number of paper straws contain per- and poly-fluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), commonly known as “forever chemicals.” Paper Straws Contain Harmful PFAs, Worse Than Plastic Straws
- Betsy McCaughey: “New York City holds out activist Greta Thunberg as a climate hero and role model, telling kids to ‘get involved in the global student climate action movement” and “get to know community leaders and register to vote.’ Everything short of pre-enrolling kindergarteners in the Democratic Party. Parents should be outraged.” Activist Educators Are Brainwashing Our Kids About The So-Called Climate Crisis
- “The DOE has proposed new standards for gas stoves, ovens, washing machines, refrigerators, air conditioners, dishwashers, and other household appliances in recent months in a maniacal effort to cut a few cents from our electric bills. Even combined, the savings amount to far less than other actions the government could take — like deregulating parts of the electric industry that are overburdened with rules. That action would save far more than the government’s single-minded desire to regulate every aspect of our lives.”Nothing is Safe. Now the Biden Junta Wants to Regulate Your Ceiling Fan
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Last week, the Pasadena Police Department arrested 18-year-old Juan Carlos Garcia Rodriguez for allegedly raping Maria Gonzalez before strangling her and stuffing her lifeless body into a laundry basket that he then allegedly hid under her bed.” Illegal Alien, Freed into U.S. by Biden’s HHS, Denied Bail for Allegedly Raping and Murdering 11-Year-Old Girl
- “Some of the more than 100 demonstrators screamed and threw punches at each other at the Upper East Side rally as most bashed City Hall’s handling of the crisis while others shouting them down.” Insane Asylum: NYC Anti-Illegal Alien/Migrant Rally Turns Violent at Clash with Counter-Protesters Outside Gracie Mansion
- “The New Yorkers are protesting the resettlement of thousands of border crossers and illegal aliens in their neighborhoods. Most notably, Staten Island residents are outraged by Adams’ insistence to house migrants at the former St. John Villa Academy which sits directly in a tight-knit neighborhood.” Watch: New Yorkers Protesting Migrant Camps Chant “Pasty White Liberals” at Open Borders Activists
- “The one thing that is clear is that the quality of life in New York is in rapid decline, and city citizens are being lied to.” The Occupation of the Roosevelt Hotel and the Decline of Midtown Manhattan
- “Congressional Republicans confront the religious agencies aggravating the border catastrophe.” Trying to Derail the Federal Immigration Gravy Train
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “[Jacksonville Sheriff T.K.] Waters said this the day after a suspect in his 20s allegedly opened fire in a Jacksonville Dollar General store, killing three people.” (Watch how fast the Junta “re-educates” this man – jjs) Jacksonville Sheriff: The Problem Is the Individual, Not the Gun
- “We have a mental health epidemic in this country.” Ramaswamy On Jacksonville Shooting
- “It is alleged that Janes groomed several young boys over the internet by contacting them through social media platforms like Discord and Snapchat. Janes purportedly posed as an intelligence agency worker and threatened self-harm if the boys did not comply with his demands.” FBI Contractor Indicted on Child Sex Crimes
- “Virginia school district concealed 14 year old’s gender transition, is responsible for her abduction, lawsuit states.” Mother of Sex-Trafficked Teen Files Lawsuit After Girl Was Held in Boys Group Home to ‘Affirm’ Her Trans Identity
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Before the CDC removed the database, Gortler shared an image from the V-safe Covid Vaccine Adverse Health Impacts dashboard that stated over 6.4 million individuals were impacted out of 10.1 million users, including roughly 2 million who were “unable to conduct normal activities of daily living or needing medical care,” Gortler wrote. CDC Removes Chinese COVID Vaccine Adverse Event Reports From Website: Report
- The news comes at a time when [Chinese] COVID is back in the headlines, with unearthed documents revealing the Department of Defense has spent millions of dollars on new [Chinese] COVID equipment contracts that due to begin in September and October 2023. The issue also raises questions aerosolized vaccines being deployed without people’s consent or awareness. Biotechnologists have argued for years in respectable academic publications that “compulsory moral bioenhancement should be covert”. Researchers Create Aerosolized Chinese COVID Vaccine
- Lloyd Billingsley: “A new [Chinese] COVID variant pops up and strengthens a failed and unreformed scientific bureaucracy.” Virus Variant: Perpetuating White Coat Supremacy in America
- “This is not 2020. We have over three years of data showing that mask mandates did not ‘slow the spread.’” Senator Ron Johnson Warns Against a Return of Mask and Vaccine Mandates
- The paper, released by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and three other medical organizations, defines this “health equity” solution as “the right to access quality health care for all populations regardless of the individual’s race, ethnicity, gender, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, or geographical location. This includes access to prevention, treatment, and recovery services for mental and substance use disorders.” Prepare for the Generation of Permanently Scarred Chinese COVID Babies
- “Maskaholics are incorrigible. The rest of us should pay them no heed.” No Masks, Please, We’re Rational
- John R. Lott: “The lessons from the Buffalo shooting are right in the killer’s manifesto, but gun-control groups like Everytown don’t care.” Do Gun-Control Groups Care What Really Causes Mass Shootings? Everytown Lawsuit Says No
- Currently, the VA forces any veterans who want to appoint a fiduciary to manage their benefits to risk losing their Second Amendment rights. The expressed purpose of the fiduciary program, according to the VA, is “to protect Veterans and beneficiaries who are unable to manage their VA benefits through the appointment and oversight of a fiduciary.”New Bill Would Stop VA Bureaucrats From Gaming The System To Grab Veterans’ Guns
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “This is a major blow in the fight for parental choice. Parents do plan to appeal the decision, and it is on fast track to the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals. But for now, their kids will be indoctrinated and corrupted by the woke content in schools. As a final note, here’s what Baxter concluded his Twitter response with.” Maryland Court Rules Parents Have No Say in Child’s Education
- “Florida and Texas legislators said the DEI programs discriminated on the basis of race or sex, and the law explicitly outlaws that type of discrimination.” Universities Rebrand Their ‘Diversity and Inclusion’ Departments as Red State Laws Kick Into Effect
- The report documents Drabinski, a self-described lesbian Marxist, attacking conservatives and parents as “far right, white supremacist, fascist,” an “angry white mob,” and the “Christo-fascist right.” Report: Library Association’s President Wants To Stock Kids’ Shelves With Homo-Pervert Propaganda and Porn
- “Based on what we saw in the first GOP debate, it appears that Trump will be the Republican candidate for president.” Eight Little Voices
- Thad McCotter: “The GOP deserves to know who Trump would support should he fail the primary.” Trump: The Leader of a Faction or a Party?
- “Trump surrendered himself into custody after being indicted alongside 18 others in a 98-page, 41-count indictment by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis. Notably, Fulton County made Trump take a mugshot, marking his first mugshot of the four criminal cases he currently faces.” Trump Campaign Raises $7.1 Million After Fulton County Mugshot
- Roger Kimball: “He needs to pick the very best for the very hard job of saving the Republic.” (He needed to do that in 2017 – jjs) Trump’s Job for Vivek: Czar in Charge of Swamp Drainage
- Robert Zimmerman: “While I don’t feel any sympathy for these partisan Democrats, I certainly get no joy at their agony. Instead, I feel nothing but great sorrow. All of this failure was simply avoidable. All that had to happen was for these voters to act like adult citizens, and (to use Germanotta’s words) ‘think this through.'” Reality Strikes: Democrats in Democrat-Controlled Cities Complain About the Consequences of Democrat Party Policies
- “The rule of law has been crushed in America, while the GOP in pointless debate wonders if it can dare pardon the former president.” An Inconvenient Trump: Republicans Are Living an Enormous Lie
- “DeSantis is most likely to defeat Biden.” The Paths Forward for the GOP Presidential Field
- “Clearly, Biden did not appear out of nowhere. An almost unbroken series of incompetent, amoral, and mendacious presidents, a leftist governing class addicted to evasion, fabrication, and outright deceit, a broken and plundered electoral system, and a dumbed-down electorate have prepared the White House for his occupancy.’ Is Joe Biden the Worst President [legit or otherwise] in History?
- “Haley thinks she can be pro-life and pro-contraception. She doesn’t know what she’s talking about.” Nikki Haley Misses the Mark
- “While none of the listed politicians enjoy positive favorability numbers, California Rep. Nancy Pelosi is the second-most disliked leader, with an average spread of -19 percent. Trump follows just below the former House speaker at -18.6 percent, with Vice President Kamala Harris at -15.9 percent, President Joe Biden at -14.9 percent, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer at -12.4 percent, and incumbent House Speaker Kevin McCarthy at -5.4 percent.” (Will no one rid us of this dusky douchebag? – jjs) Nikki Haley Says Trump is the Most ‘Disliked Politician’ in America, Polling Shows It’s Mitch McConnell
- “Bad Hombres and Proud Latinas Reject Economic Stagnation and Cultural Radicalism.”Biden’s Hispanic Vulnerability
- “Karl Marx wrote that religion is the opium of the masses. For today’s liberals, it’s just pot, porn, and Planned Parenthood.” John “Lumpy” Fetterman’s Wife Lays Out the Future Liberals Want — And It’s the Worst Thing You’ve Ever Seen
* * * * *
- “David Garrow pointed out some long-hidden secrets about Obama, but there may be another one driving his, and by extension, Biden’s hostility to America.” Is Obama Behind Biden’s Hostility To America?
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- N-fucking-O. Asshole Stooge Mitt Romney: America Must Support Ukraine to Stop Putin Rebuilding Soviet Union
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Daniel Greenfield: “Terror deaths fell every year under Trump and rose every year under Biden.” Biden’s Terror Funding Just Killed an Israeli Preschool Teacher
- “Hamas deputy leader, Saleh al-Arouri, threatens Israel with ‘regional war’ if terrorist leadership targeted.” ‘Our Jihad Won’t Stop’: Hamas Claims Responsibility for West Bank Terror Attacks on Israeli Civilians
- “Israel’s relations with the United States, 1967–2007.” The Gathering Middle Eastern Storm: Enduring History Lessons — Part Two
- “Israelis see him as a violent opponent, but to the Palestinian street, Mahmoud Abbas is seen as not violent enough.” After Abbas, the Flood
- “Australia joins the Israel-bashing party.” “Occupied Palestinian Territory”: Give Us a Break
- “Jack Lew has cozied up to Beijing and earned praise from Chinese state media.” Biden’s Top Candidate To Be Ambassador to Israel Leads Pro-China Think Tank
- “China’s once-spectacular growth is winding down, a victim of excessive debt, too much government control and a shrinking population.” The “China Century” is Over
- Financial Times UK: “China’s imports of semiconductor equipment have surged to record highs.” China’s Import of Chipmaking Equipment Hits Record High Amid Looming Taiwan Conflict
- “The U.S. approaches them both from the wrong end.” Niger and El Salvador: More in Common Than One Might Think
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- At least one of the injured Marines underwent surgery at a hospital in Darwin, according to Natasha Fyles, the chief minister of Australia’s Northern Territory. Recovery efforts were still ongoing, and the cause of the crash was under investigation, according to the MRF-D press release, which was issued early Sunday. 3 U.S. Marines Killed, Several Injured During Training Exercise In Australia
- Air Force Colonel demonizes his fellow “white colonels” as racists and embraces racist propaganda – the result? Promotion to Brigadier General! Air Force Colonel, Selected for Promotion to Brigadier General, Pushes DEI, CRT, and Racist Dogma
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “The National Hurricane Center’s midday update showed the tropical storm sitting between Yucatan Peninsula and Cuba with wind gusts of 40 miles per hour. Storm watchers expect Hurricane Idalia to be at least a Category 1 and make its landfall on land regions along the eastern side of the Gulf of Mexico on Tuesday, Fox 13 reported.” Tropical Storm Idalia Expected to Make Landfall Along West Coast of Florida by Tuesday
- There’s a long way to go to make the “megacity” a reality. There are zoning issues that need to go to a vote, and there may already be some resentment building among the locals who don’t much like the idea of interlopers coming into their county uninvited. Why Have Billionaires Bought Up Thousands of Acres of Land Around Travis Air Force Base
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Heidi Klessig, M.D.: “A disturbing new experiment involving pig kidneys underlines the ethical problems with ‘brain death’ diagnoses.” Using People with ‘Brain Death’ as Lab Rats
- “In the world of clinical trials for vaccines, a top vaccinologist gets caught flat-footed about whether placebos are used to test for vaccine safety.” A Renowned Vaccinologist and the Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trials That Weren’t
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Robert Zimmerman: “I must add once again that Vikram did not land “on the south pole”, as too many so-called news organizations have been falsely claiming. It landed at about 69 degrees south latitude, quite a distance from that pole, in a flat region with no permanently shadowed craters.” Both Vikram and Pragyan functioning as planned on the Moon
- “There is yet no word on when the FAA will approve a launch license, and the decision of the Justice Department yesterday to file a bogus discrimination lawsuit against SpaceX strongly suggests the White House is working hard to figure out ways to squelch this private effort by an American citizen and his company.” SpaceX completes successful 6-second static fire test of Superheavy
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “An emasculated civilization is a doomed civilization.” Masculinity and the Future of the West
- “A federal district court ruled Friday that a national sorority organization did not violate its own bylaws by allowing a biological man to live in a sorority house and dismissed the complaint from sorority sisters.” Ugh: Court Rules Against Sorority Sisters Who Sued Over Biological Male Admitted to University of Wyoming Chapter
- Instead of providing the factual definition that a woman is a biological female, Gillard claimed that as long as an individual identifies as a woman through their “mind and soul” telling them that they are, than community members need to treat their decision with “love, inclusion, and respect.” Australia’s First Female PM Can’t Say What a Woman Is
- “State of the Union: Can the corporate girlboss respect the life of the homesteading tradwife, or vice versa, in 2023?” The Legacy of the 19th Amendment
- “What would the real Jesus do?” AI, Jesus, and the Trans Person
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “Sound of Freedom, Oliver Anthony capture rage against our corrupt elites.”The Populist Revolution Is Here (And Not a Moment Too Soon)
- “Farmville, Virginia’s Oliver Anthony sits atop the charts. His music about the struggles of the common man has become a rallying cry for his community and communities like it across the country.” Made in Farmville
- “The EEOC’s lawsuit, filed in the US District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina, claims a marked shift in the racial composition of the restaurant’s Hooters Girls workforce. Out of the 13 employees recalled, 12 were reported to be white and/or have light skin tones (whatever the latter means). Additionally, the EEOC reported a 43 percent decrease in dark-skinned and/or Black employees from before the layoffs until after rehiring. The complaint also alleges racial hostility and preferential treatment of white employees by dark-skinned and/or Black employees while they were working at the establishment.” Biden Junta Sues Hooters Alleging “Racial Discrimination”
HITHER & YON
- “Barker became the host of “The Price Is Right” in 1972, breathing life into the show and helping it become the longest-running daytime game show in TV history. He also hosted the Miss Universe and Miss America pageants for 20 years, as well as the New Year’s Day Tournament of Roses Parade. Despite a scandal involving a former model accusing him of impropriety in 1994, Barker’s TV legacy remained strong, and he received an Emmy Award for Lifetime Achievement. He retired from television in 2007 but continued his activism for animals until his death.” Bob Barker, Longtime The Price Is Right Host, Dies at 99
- “Upon the passing of his beloved bulldog Otto, Dennis Prager reflects on the role dogs play in our lives.” Prager U Video: The Special Bond Between People and Their Dogs
- Wurzelbacher became a household name during the 2008 presidential election when the media dubbed him “Joe the Plumber” after he questioned then-presidential candidate Barack Obama about his [communist confiscatory] tax policy. [RIP – jjs] Joe Wurzelbacher, a.k.a. Joe the Plumber, Dead at 49 from Pancreatic Cancer
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.